White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 4th, 2006, 6:16 pm

Invincible wrote:I think Nickersons is bloods just liek jordan downs isnt it? I saw a bunch of people wearing red. Anywaywhen I walked by Jordans I didnt know they wer ejordans casue when i was thinking of projects at the time is a bunch of gangsters standing no a corner selling drugs like int raining day which i never saw, and it looked very calm to me. so i just wlaked across the entrance. Anyway one of those times I was strapped with a knife for protection so if somebody stepped up to me they wouldnt see whats comin.
You can check Alonso's maps if your not sure.

Jordan Downs is known for Grape Street (Crips) and Nickerson Gardens is known for Bounty Hunters (Bloods).

I wouldn't go walking aimlessly around either place to be perfectly honest with you... lol... even with a legal carry pocket knife. That's a little crazy and funny at the same time that you did that.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » May 5th, 2006, 9:12 am

Old Shatterhand wrote:
Invincible wrote:I think Nickersons is bloods just liek jordan downs isnt it? I saw a bunch of people wearing red. Anywaywhen I walked by Jordans I didnt know they wer ejordans casue when i was thinking of projects at the time is a bunch of gangsters standing no a corner selling drugs like int raining day which i never saw, and it looked very calm to me. so i just wlaked across the entrance. Anyway one of those times I was strapped with a knife for protection so if somebody stepped up to me they wouldnt see whats comin.
You can check Alonso's maps if your not sure.

Jordan Downs is known for Grape Street (Crips) and Nickerson Gardens is known for Bounty Hunters (Bloods).

I wouldn't go walking aimlessly around either place to be perfectly honest with you... lol... even with a legal carry pocket knife. That's a little crazy and funny at the same time that you did that.
It's funny that anyone believes this pedophile even went to those places.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 5th, 2006, 7:41 pm

what makes you think Im a pedophile?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 6th, 2006, 2:45 am

they also wanted to kill the guy who Joh Ghotti put a contract on with a gun inside prison to set an example to the other gangs. They already hed the bullets and possibly gun before Ghotti died and that guy was moved onto witness protection.

whats pure badass is the two ab members who killed those guards in Marion in the shu thus causing adx alcatraz to be built.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/americas/1393970.stm

His accomplive killed another guard and stabbed two others yelling "you motherfu-kers want some of this?" while he charged them and afterwards waived a victory sign and bragged he did it cause he didnt want to let Silverstein beat him in corpse count (they had a contest). those motherfu-ers would go up against anybody with shanks lol. One against 3 fully armed guards? come on, how can you say theyre weak. I mean how many other gangs can you think of that single handely or in this case with only two people closed an entire prison down and cause a new more secure prison to be built? whats funny is some people on this site think whites are privaleged in the u.s if that were the case imagine how bad these guys or more white swould be if they werent.

another ab member killed a guard the following year, If they go against guards who hold all power what makes you think theyd be scared of taking on the entire eme and nuastra fmailia at the same time?

Whats funny is in the shu Fountain sopposevly became religious:
http://www.assumptionabbey.org/archives ... ember+2004

CLAYTON A FOUNTAIN

1955 -- 2004

"Clayton Fountain died of a heart attack in early July of this year. He was a resident of Springfield, MO, at the time of his death.

Clayton Anthony Fountain was born into a military family at Fort Benning, GA. As a young man he himself entered the armed services. While stationed in the Philippines in the 1970’s Clayton murdered his immediate military superior, for which he was incarcerated and consigned to the Federal Penitentiary at Marion, IL. While at Marion, Clayton murder four others, both fellow prisoner and guards. These acts merited Clayton the designation as “Most Dangerous Prisoner” in the federal system.

In 1983 Clayton was moved to the U.S. Medical Center for Federal Prisoners in Springfield. There, he was confined in a “Special Housing Unit” (SHU) where he lived for over twenty years in virtual isolation from everyone except for specially authorized personnel. It was in that SHU that Clayton died.

The monks of Assumption Abbey are proud to include Clayton among their members. His life resembles in many ways the most dramatic stories of the early Desert Fathers. One is reminded, too, of the story of St Bernard. Return to Clairvaux after a trip, Bernard came across a murderer being led by the authorities to his execution. Bernard spoke to the captain: “Give him to me, and I will put him to death myself,” referring, of course, to the to sin and conversion to Christ in the Cistercian monastic way of life."

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 6th, 2006, 2:46 am

oh and they infiltrated the witness protection program, name another gang who has.

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 6th, 2006, 1:22 pm

I've read a case on the net where they snuck up an honorable white man just trying to do his time over nothing but a perceived slight disrespect and 7 on 1 shanked him up. He got in some good shots but was outnumbered and got messed up. It's a pack of wolves Invincible who take by force: plain and simple. They aren't knights of old. Those are in storybooks.

MICK_CHECK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MICK_CHECK » May 6th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Hey Invincible, long time no hear

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 6th, 2006, 10:28 pm

hey Mick how is the fed life? You know I was just kidding about them killing guards as badass right?

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 6th, 2006, 10:50 pm

Is that Mick guy the cop from Arkansas?

MICK_CHECK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MICK_CHECK » May 7th, 2006, 1:14 am

Whoever said i was from arkansas? im a born and bred irish boy from chicago, are you new to this site? i dont know You ^^^

Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » May 7th, 2006, 11:42 am

My bad. I figured it out. You were a good guy MICK. Image

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » May 23rd, 2006, 12:35 am

DC wrote:Invincible,
They were probably following you for your own safety, not too many white folks left in watts.

Chicano,
I hear what your saying, nobody should be disrespecting anyone, remember this is the internet and people hide behind screens.
I have a question for you, your from south los do you know of any White/Peckerwood gangs in and around LA, from what I hear whiteboys tend to join sureno gangs??

DC
Yea man, I ain't even gonna waste my time with this cat "Invincible" cuz homeboy's not listening. Anyway, yes it's true there are some White boys joining Sureno gangs, actually their numbers have incresed from what I've been told by my homeboys. I don't know what White boys intentios are, but they seem to be attracted to Sureno gangs for some reason.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » May 23rd, 2006, 2:25 am

ChicanoPride wrote:
They were probably following you for your own safety, not too many white folks left in watts.

Chicano,
I hear what your saying, nobody should be disrespecting anyone, remember this is the internet and people hide behind screens.
I have a question for you, your from south los do you know of any White/Peckerwood gangs in and around LA, from what I hear whiteboys tend to join sureno gangs??

DC
Yea man, I ain't even gonna waste my time with this cat "Invincible" because homeboy's not listening. Anyway, yes it's true there are some White boys joining Sureno gangs, actually their numbers have incresed from what I've been told by my homeboys. I don't know what White boys intentios are, but they seem to be attracted to Sureno gangs for some reason.

THEY ARE ATTRACTED TO BLACK GANGS ALSO ANY THING BUT WHITE MOST OF THE TIME.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 23rd, 2006, 2:47 am

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 23rd, 2006, 2:55 am

http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/i ... 16fa_fact6
"“I argued with them for days,” he said. “I kept saying, ‘We’re warriors, aren’t we? We don’t kill children. We don’t kill mothers and fathers.’ But I lost. And they killed him, execution style, and then they killed Hickey, an innocent woman, just because she knew where Price had gotten the gun. And that’s when I walked away. That’s when I said, ‘This thing is out of control.’ ’’ He leaned toward the window, his breath steaming the glass. “I am still willing to fight someone in here, head up, if I have to. That’s the culture of where I live. But I was not for killing people on the outside, people in your world.”

When I asked him what he initially found compelling about the gang, he paused for a long moment. “That’s a very good question,” he said. There was the protection, he suggested, ticking off the reasons. There was the sense of belonging. But that wasn’t really it. For him, at least, he said, it was the rush of power. “I was naïve, because I saw us as these noble warriors,” he said. In the eighties, he added, he had tried to change the nature of the gang. “I thought that by organizing we could make the gang less bloody. I thought we could strip away the irrational killings. But I was foolish, because at some level you could never remove that. And the structure only allowed the gang to be more deadly.”

During our conversation, Thompson cited various philosophers, including Nietzsche, whose “true genius,” he later wrote me in a letter, “the gang often misinterprets.” It was hard to reconcile this cerebral figure with a man who said he had once helped to stab sixteen men in a single day. But, when I asked him about his training, he reached out with his hand and began, in almost clinical fashion, to show how to assassinate someone. “You can do it here on the right side of the heart, in the aorta, or here in the neck, or back here in the spine, which will paralyze someone,” he said, moving his hand back and forth, as if slicing something. “I’ve been in jail thirty years now, and I know I am probably never going to get out. I am a dangerous person. I don’t like violence, but I am good at it.”

He had tried, he said, to isolate himself from other prisoners. “I don’t go in the yard much,” he said. “It’s not safe.” He said the only people he could really interact with were the guards, for fear of being recognized. “In here, I am lower than child killers and child molesters. Because I defected from the A.B., I am the lowest there is.”

The gang had tried several times to get to him; after he was placed in the protective-custody unit, he said, the Brand sent in a “sleeper”—a secret collaborator—who had tried to stab him. “You need to understand one thing,” Thompson said. “The Aryan Brotherhood is not about white supremacy. It is about supremacy. And it will do anything to get it. Anything.”

A guard banged on the door. “I have to go now,” he said.

As he stood, he pressed his hand against the glass, and I could see something green on his left hand. I looked closer: it was the faint outline of a shamrock. Armed with that tattoo, Thompson had told me, a man could take over an entire United States penitentiary."

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 23rd, 2006, 2:56 am

thats direct quote with a guy who was a member not journalism (I doubt). so I guess the members and former members are lyers as well huh since according to you guys theyre so weak.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 23rd, 2006, 2:57 am

according to ChicanoPride, the fbi, all journalists including ones who spent time in prison with these guys liek the writer of "The hot house" and all members or former members and people associated with them, and everything must be a lie because his one mexican gangbanging friend knows it all and told him theyre weak. right?

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 23rd, 2006, 6:07 pm

Chicano Pride, Yeah I dont think they have any intentions other then they have to adapt to there surroundings.

wang
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by wang » May 23rd, 2006, 6:46 pm

Old Shatterhand wrote:My bad. I figured it out. You were a good guy MICK. Image
is that you kemo? sorry i didnt realise you before, but hey long time no hear brother

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » May 24th, 2006, 4:52 am

ChicanoPride wrote:

Chicano,

DC
Yea man, I ain't even gonna waste my time with this cat "Invincible" because homeboy's not listening. Anyway, yes it's true there are some White boys joining Sureno gangs, actually their numbers have incresed from what I've been told by my homeboys. I don't know what White boys intentios are, but they seem to be attracted to Sureno gangs for some reason.

They definitely go more into sur or 18 gangs

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 24th, 2006, 5:00 am

Its seems like 18street have the most, but then 18st is not stictly a Chicano gang, anyone seen that dude in the Mobb Deep clip who is all tatted up and has TVR on his head, I think his name is Trigger. He looks like a straight up white Cholo, but man that dude has some serious ink, he on the Suspect Entertainment website, I think he is a Tattoist from Silverlake.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 27th, 2006, 11:00 pm

"Not everybody wants to kill somebody, some people are kind of squeamish about that stuff," Smith, who admitted committing eight murders and directing at least 10 more, said in describing the rare inmate welcomed into the Aryan Brotherhood, also known as the Brand.

Asked by a prosecutor to further describe a candidate for the notorious prison gang, Smith, who is in protective custody after dropping out of the gang and cooperating with authorities, said, "A sociopath."

http://go.reuters.com/newsArticle.jhtml ... mesticNews

"Prison officials say the Aryan Brotherhood is so violent, they have carried out hits for other prison gangs.

Their members are often in for long sentences, with little chance at parole--and nothing to lose."

http://atlas.kpix.com/news/local/2002/0 ... rhood.html

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 27th, 2006, 11:01 pm

Smith recalled joining the Aryan Brotherhood shortly after arriving in prison in 1977. "I wanted in because I'm a predator," he said. "Prison is made up of two types of people, predators or prey. You have to pick one."

In order to get into the Brand, a prospective member must "kill someone in spectacular fashion" and vow never to leave the group, he said, and his initiation was stabbing a fellow inmate 37 times in full view of guards and other prisoners.

"It was meant to be a public execution," Smith said. "Even Jesus Christ and his disciples are not going to help you if we want to get you."

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 27th, 2006, 11:17 pm

"Bingham's attorney, Michael White, sought to discredit Smith by reminding him of earlier testimony in which he said he'd killed 21 people as an Aryan Brotherhood member -- not nine.

"I would stick with the script that we had wrote and try to sell whatever we was trying to sell," Smith said about his testimony in Aryan Brotherhood cases.

Smith said he eventually dropped out of the gang in 1984 after he was ordered to kill a man who had a wife and two young daughters he had befriended. The girls would send him drawings in prison addressed to Uncle Clifford, he said.

"I didn't want to be the one who would kill their daddy," he said."
http://cbs5.com/topstories/local_story_074202426.html

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 27th, 2006, 11:38 pm

http://www.ocweekly.com/news/news/monsters-ball/24744

"You can guess they don’t discuss race matters with their one black defense lawyer"

so I guess one of their lawyers is black?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 28th, 2006, 12:36 am

http://www.signonsandiego.com/news/stat ... rhood.html

"West, who began his testimony Wednesday, was to retake the stand Thursday.

He told jurors Wednesday he was housed with Mills in a federal prison in Marion, Ill., in the early 1980s and recalled a conversation through a prison door in which Mills told him to “prepare for a lockdown because he was going to have Puppet kill” gang associate Gregory Keefer.

Keefer was murdered on Sept. 23, 1983, for giving gang knives to the Mexican Mafia, West and prosecutors said. “Puppet” referred to William “Puppet” McKinney, who himself was killed by an Aryan Brotherhood associate nine years later."

I dont get it. in one instance they killed one of their own for snitching on the eme and in another case they kill one of their own for helping the eme get shanks.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 28th, 2006, 12:58 am

Anyone seen Four Corners: Reigning in Hell?
http://www.abc.net.au/4corners/content/ ... 643063.htm

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 28th, 2006, 2:16 am

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 28th, 2006, 2:29 am

MANN: How many of them are there? Your successors pursuing this case say that there were only about 100. At least that was the estimate they provided in court. How do 100 men terrorize an entire nation, a big nation's, prison system?

JESSNER: Well, the Aryan Brotherhood has traditionally been very selective in its membership. Unlike the Mexican Mafia, which tried for a lot more numbers, the Aryan Brotherhood tried to create a small, selective gang of the most feared white inmates. And then you'd have to ask yourself how could only two or three Aryan Brotherhood members in a prison effectively run the white inmates in the prison, and the way they do that is because they have all these people called associates who do their bidding.

And so if an Aryan Brotherhood member orders a white inmate to do something, the white inmate has to do it or face reprisal.

MANN: Why don't authorities just split them up?

JESSNER: You know, it's funny. If you split them up, in a way it magnifies their force, because any Aryan Brotherhood at a given prison is in effect in charge of the white inmates at that prison. And so the more prisons you put them in, the more prisons they control.

The Bureau of Prisons strategy lately has been more to put them all together and in that way to sort of centralize their power and keep them from running all the prisons in the system.

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » May 28th, 2006, 2:33 pm

Invincible wrote:according to ChicanoPride, the fbi, all journalists including ones who spent time in prison with these guys liek the writer of "The hot house" and all members or former members and people associated with them, and everything must be a lie because his one mexican gangbanging friend knows it all and told him theyre weak. right?
Oh man, you never give up do you? Well, I dont trust no fbi / cop statistics cuz for all I know these people give it a lot of twist at times. You can go ahead and trust the popos / federal police and get your information from them but in the end the streets talk. And this about me getting some info from on guy is crazy... man i cant believe it but oh well, think what you wanna think.

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by ChicanoPride » May 28th, 2006, 2:41 pm

DC wrote:Its seems like 18street have the most, but then 18st is not stictly a Chicano gang, anyone seen that dude in the Mobb Deep clip who is all tatted up and has TVR on his head, I think his name is Trigger. He looks like a straight up white Cholo, but man that dude has some serious ink, he on the Suspect Entertainment website, I think he is a Tattoist from Silverlake.
Yea Ive seen that video before, the song is from their album "Amerikas Nightmare" I think that's how it's spelled, not sure.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » May 29th, 2006, 12:12 am

one guy who is talking alot describing them in those articles isnt even a cop, hes a lawyer.