White Gangs in LA/OC

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Unread post by Jakk » September 29th, 2005, 9:02 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:all white people are gay!
they can't be gangsta they're the pussiest race in the whole planet and as far as white boys tryin 2 act black datz even more gayer we shouldn't forgive wat they huv dun to us its like someone stabs u in the back and takes it out 6 inchs or fully takes it out that scar is styll gonna stay u can't jus forget about it u gotta #%@& that mutherphucka up
what about white gangs that aren't tring to be black

Skinheads
Peckerwoods
Aryan Brotherhood
SWP
Nazi Low Riders
Dirty White Boys

there are white people in blood sets, crip sets, surinos gangs and Nortous gangs go look it up you racest F*@#

MeyerLansky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 78
Joined: May 21st, 2004, 10:50 am

Unread post by MeyerLansky » September 29th, 2005, 10:19 am

Str8UpMenace wrote:all white people are gay!
they can't be gangsta they're the pussiest race in the whole planet and as far as white boys tryin 2 act black datz even more gayer we shouldn't forgive wat they huv dun to us its like someone stabs u in the back and takes it out 6 inchs or fully takes it out that scar is styll gonna stay u can't jus forget about it u gotta #%@& that mutherphucka up

ahem, ever heard about something called La Cosa Nostra? I believed they're "white". or all the eastern european gangsters, that actually are twice as brutal as most other people, and they are "white". i'm not even "white", just pointing out that your comment was ignorant as fuck.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 705
Joined: October 7th, 2005, 1:57 am
Location: compton

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » October 7th, 2005, 5:41 am

theres actually quite a few of whites in sureno gangs in and around LA but they usually keep that on the downlow they dont really brag about it, they'll take on mexican gangster names just like mexican cholos like woody casper whatever....and they'll always say their down for the "raza" cuz they have a relative who's mexican or they were raised in a mexican varrio or whatever,as far as the whole northside vs southside thing, from what i heard that started because the south side gangsters mainly from Los Angeles would prey on Northside gang members because they looked at em like they were farm boys like they were better then them cuz they were from the big city (LA) so the northern gangsters made an alliance against the southside gangsters. This happened a long time ago like in the 50's

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: September 16th, 2005, 5:09 am
Location: Santa Ana,CA

your a joke

Unread post by wutevr » October 8th, 2005, 6:53 am

DC wrote:Any white man that claims he is a blood or crip is a joke.
u think your better than others B--- of your skin color!!!!

wutevr
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 118
Joined: September 16th, 2005, 5:09 am
Location: Santa Ana,CA

i disagree

Unread post by wutevr » October 8th, 2005, 6:58 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
DC wrote:Any white man that claims he is a blood or crip is a joke.
Yep! Like any white dude claiming to be a sureno.
Theres no rules like that...I know a lot of different races bangin wut u think is wrong styles or wutevr But they B puttin in work mo than the majority race...wut det dont realize is how much harder it will B in the long run once dey get a strech!!!!!!!!That will separate the real frum the fake!!!!!! Skin color dont mean shit...Only ta ignorant, shallow minded people.

User avatar
Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 188
Joined: September 25th, 2005, 8:52 am
Location: [are you lisening or are you dumb, UK

Re: White Gangs in LA/OC

Unread post by Jakk » October 10th, 2005, 2:52 am

Low_Dogg wrote: [img]http://www.splcenter.org/images/imglib/ ... 00x240.jpg[/img]

just look at that clown.i cant stop laughin at that nigga
ok does he look black!

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » October 10th, 2005, 7:17 pm

streetsIswatchin wrote:theres actually quite a few of whites in sureno gangs in and around LA but they usually keep that on the downlow they dont really brag about it, they'll take on mexican gangster names just like mexican cholos like woody casper whatever....and they'll always say their down for the "raza" because they have a relative who's mexican or they were raised in a mexican varrio or whatever,as far as the whole northside vs southside thing, from what i heard that started because the south side gangsters mainly from Los Angeles would prey on Northside gang members because they looked at em like they were farm boys like they were better then them because they were from the big city (LA) so the northern gangsters made an alliance against the southside gangsters. This happened a long time ago like in the 50's
that sounds kind of lame actually, unless they are rasied by Mexicans or something.

George
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 936
Joined: February 2nd, 2004, 7:38 pm

Unread post by George » October 11th, 2005, 6:54 am

From my knowledge, there are different types of skin heads. There are the extreme racist ones, and there are the ones who are totally against racism.

These two groups at least in the Antelope valley have been fighting for some time now. I think a Black dude from the non racist group stabbed a rival from the racist group to death and is now serving time....

User avatar
L
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 3
Joined: July 22nd, 2005, 4:33 pm
Location: Finland

Unread post by L » October 12th, 2005, 9:03 am

George wrote:From my knowledge, there are different types of skin heads. There are the extreme racist ones, and there are the ones who are totally against racism.
Yes. Skinheads that are against racism are S.H.A.R.P.'s which means Skinheads Against Racial Prejudices.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 15th, 2005, 1:21 pm

DC wrote:Gibby, I see most of them in Long Beach and some in Venice, they could be white cholos but I dont think so, there tatts weren't really cholo style.

White gang in LB, is Long Beach Hard Core, affiliates of NLR, some members are OG PENI. Go to the pen: go immediately to classification do not pass go do not collect $200.00.

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 15th, 2005, 1:55 pm

Str8UpMenace wrote:all white people are gay!
they can't be gangsta they're the pussiest race in the whole planet and as far as white boys tryin 2 act black datz even more gayer we shouldn't forgive wat they huv dun to us its like someone stabs u in the back and takes it out 6 inchs or fully takes it out that scar is styll gonna stay u can't jus forget about it u gotta #%@& that mutherphucka up

I am white and I am NOT gay, bi yes, but not gay. :lol: :lol: :lol:

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 15th, 2005, 2:07 pm

Primetime wrote:http://www.xanga.com/home.aspx?user=K_Moan


HAHA I found a white boy on xanga banging claiming long beach crip, check it..
Homeboy grew up in the hood, went to schools in the hood and he is in the gang in his hood thats it thats all. Color of the skin does'nt matter.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 940
Joined: July 26th, 2004, 8:36 pm

Unread post by DC » October 16th, 2005, 5:42 pm

Give some more info on Long Beach Hardcore, like who do they beef with and who they get along with... etc etc etc

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 17th, 2005, 7:55 am

DC wrote:Give some more info on Long Beach Hardcore, like who do they beef with and who they get along with... etc etc etc

They are closely tied to NLR, so the same beefs NLR has they would have. Actually, you could say LBHC/NLR same difference. Most of LBHC is in the pen right now, the first start to release 2006. Also none stay on the street for long, they turn around and go right back to prison or end up dead.

DL0C
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: October 17th, 2005, 11:17 am
Location: Orange, CA

Unread post by DL0C » October 17th, 2005, 11:44 am

So what? You think some stupid 14 year olds that join gangs really give a shit about what's going to happen in prison? Ugh........NO all they care is about being with their FRIENDS.
I agree. besides it dont even matter if he was in a black or white gang when he goes to prison, its every man for himself .

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » October 17th, 2005, 12:14 pm

what do you mean go immediately to classification?

User avatar
Christina Marie
Moderator
Moderator
Posts: 9305
Joined: August 11th, 2005, 4:58 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA
Location: CA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 17th, 2005, 12:53 pm

Invincible wrote:what do you mean go immediately to classification?
When you go to prison you first go to reception, where you are assigned a counselor who assess's each inmates case file including the type of crime and level of housing the need ie I, II, III and IV, what kind of "job" an inmate may be eligible for and also they now take ea. inmates DNA before assigning permanent housing. Inmates with serious ties to gangs do not go to reception, they are removed from gen pop immediately and they get "classified" and "gang" validated immediately and sent to "SHU" which stands for Secured Housing Unit. That adds up to a cell 23 hrs a day in a cell. The link below is to a case concerning an inmate Steve M. Castillo and it explaind alot about the process/regulations re: validation, took me a while to find it thats why I edited my post and included this. It is a PDF file so you need Adobe Acrobat to view it.


http://www.prisons.org/PressRelease2.pdf#search=

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 10:30 pm
Location: South Central LA, CA

Re: White Gangs in LA/OC

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 9th, 2006, 7:11 pm

DC wrote:CARDENAS,
Are you crazy saying that white gangs aint shit, if your from LA you must of heard of the NLR. The NLR and AB are the most feared of all gangs in prison and guess what they are all white.

DC
Man, I find that very hard to believe, the White boys runnin' the show? That's total BS, I've spoke to many Hispanic and Crip gangbangers and they all tell me the same thing: the ABs are afraid of Blacks in prison and so they ally themselves with the Sur 13 gangs. Only Pelican Bay is what they run but homie the reality is Blacks and Mexicans run the show, not the White boys...

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » April 10th, 2006, 12:13 am

interesting to note is that even fi they didnt run the show they being outnumbered and being responsible for msot of the violence and holding it down without egtting wipped out is still significant, but fi they dont own the show whya re the cops trying to kill all of them and have them all locked up in special units? And if they were weak why would the eme ally themselves with them rather than the blacks or the nuestra familia?

http://www.pitch.com/issues/2004-04-29/ ... print.html
http://www.laweekly.com/features/968/wh ... the-reign/
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/i ... 16fa_fact6
http://www.alternet.org/story/27726
http://www.rickross.com/reference/aryan ... hood5.html
http://www.westword.com/issues/2005-05- ... ature.html

Also why is the most dangerous prisoner white if blacks and browns are so tough (who killed the national leader of the dc blacks):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1393970.stm

also if theyre so afraid of blacks I guess this book and its author are full of bs right?

Image
In November of 1977, Terry Lee Farmer, a white inmate at Arizona State Prison in Florence, walked up to black prisoner Waymond Small in front of sixty witnesses and stabbed him in the heart with a shank. Small had agreed to testify before the state legislature about gang violence inside Arizona State Prison and was murdered the day before his scheduled appearance. This murder proved the catalyst for an all-out war between the State of Arizona and the Aryan Brotherhood. Through five trials, Farmer claimed self-defense and the jurors acquitted all ten of his co-conspirators. Thornton Price, one of the defense attorneys, now tells how Farmer and Small became cannon fodder in this war to reclaim Arizona's prisons from rival gangs. These gangs--the Aryan Brotherhood, the Mau Maus, and the Mexican Mafia--were suspected of committing more than a dozen murders over the previous two years, motivating politicians to crack down after the violence could no longer be ignored or contained. To reconstruct the case, Price reviewed 16,000 pages of court records and conducted interviews with key participants to piece together an insider's account of the crime and the politics behind its investigation. Prison murders should be easy to solve, but investigators quickly learned that the convicts' code of silence makes these cases often impossible to win in court. Price focuses on the special problems posed by prison crime by getting inside the skins of men like murderer Terry "Crazy" Farmer and William "Red Dog" Howard, one of the Florence Eleven and a founder of the Aryan Brotherhood. He also presents the perspectives of state investigators and reveals how they calculated to pit black witnesses against white killers until one black would break the code of silence and provoke feuding within the Brotherhood. Murder Unpunished tells how society's most outrageous criminals ran the prison through gang violence as outside the walls Arizona struggled to outgrow its Wild West past. Like few other books, it reveals how prisons incubate predatory criminals and gangs, and it exposes the unique difficulties of prosecuting prison crimes. It is a gripping account that cuts to the heart of our penal system and a cautionary tale for citizens who prefer to keep prisons out of sight, out of mind.

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » April 10th, 2006, 12:26 am

more:
http://www.pointoflaw.com/archives/001631.php
files.findlaw.com/news.findlaw.com/cnn/docs/crim/usmills101702ind.pdf

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » April 13th, 2006, 4:03 am

I got one thing to say, if there so much taking over why did they have to ally with Mexicans to even BECOME A THREAT? Think about that....

and stop getting that BS from other sites. 8)

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 10:30 pm
Location: South Central LA, CA

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 19th, 2006, 12:19 am

Invincible wrote:interesting to note is that even fi they didnt run the show they being outnumbered and being responsible for msot of the violence and holding it down without egtting wipped out is still significant, but fi they dont own the show whya re the cops trying to kill all of them and have them all locked up in special units? And if they were weak why would the eme ally themselves with them rather than the blacks or the nuestra familia?

http://www.pitch.com/issues/2004-04-29/ ... print.html
http://www.laweekly.com/features/968/wh ... the-reign/
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/i ... 16fa_fact6
http://www.alternet.org/story/27726
http://www.rickross.com/reference/aryan ... hood5.html
http://www.westword.com/issues/2005-05- ... ature.html

Also why is the most dangerous prisoner white if blacks and browns are so tough (who killed the national leader of the dc blacks):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1393970.stm

also if theyre so afraid of blacks I guess this book and its author are full of bs right?

Image
In November of 1977, Terry Lee Farmer, a white inmate at Arizona State Prison in Florence, walked up to black prisoner Waymond Small in front of sixty witnesses and stabbed him in the heart with a shank. Small had agreed to testify before the state legislature about gang violence inside Arizona State Prison and was murdered the day before his scheduled appearance. This murder proved the catalyst for an all-out war between the State of Arizona and the Aryan Brotherhood. Through five trials, Farmer claimed self-defense and the jurors acquitted all ten of his co-conspirators. Thornton Price, one of the defense attorneys, now tells how Farmer and Small became cannon fodder in this war to reclaim Arizona's prisons from rival gangs. These gangs--the Aryan Brotherhood, the Mau Maus, and the Mexican Mafia--were suspected of committing more than a dozen murders over the previous two years, motivating politicians to crack down after the violence could no longer be ignored or contained. To reconstruct the case, Price reviewed 16,000 pages of court records and conducted interviews with key participants to piece together an insider's account of the crime and the politics behind its investigation. Prison murders should be easy to solve, but investigators quickly learned that the convicts' code of silence makes these cases often impossible to win in court. Price focuses on the special problems posed by prison crime by getting inside the skins of men like murderer Terry "Crazy" Farmer and William "Red Dog" Howard, one of the Florence Eleven and a founder of the Aryan Brotherhood. He also presents the perspectives of state investigators and reveals how they calculated to pit black witnesses against white killers until one black would break the code of silence and provoke feuding within the Brotherhood. Murder Unpunished tells how society's most outrageous criminals ran the prison through gang violence as outside the walls Arizona struggled to outgrow its Wild West past. Like few other books, it reveals how prisons incubate predatory criminals and gangs, and it exposes the unique difficulties of prosecuting prison crimes. It is a gripping account that cuts to the heart of our penal system and a cautionary tale for citizens who prefer to keep prisons out of sight, out of mind.
Damn, are you in love with the AB / NLR boys? Cuzz you comin at me like you adore them. Listen up homie, you can give me all the NLR / AB articles you wana post, but the fact remains that La Eme (Mexican Mafia) controls all of the Sureno 13 gangs of Southern California. Do you know, how many fuckin Hispanic gangs there are in LA...? I'm talikin about one of the most violent gangs from Compton, Watts, South Central, and Inglewood just to name a few. The white boys, in GENERAL are only a threat in some cases but Mexicans and Blacks are known to rob, steal, rape, and commit murder 10x as more than any other race. Nobody in the world gangbangs harder than Blacks and Mexicans, NOBODY and I dont care how you put it. If you grew up in the suburbs then dont even talk to me about gangs. Ever heard of MS 13? Come down to their hood and see if these guys wont chop off one or your dick or fingers and hand them to you...

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 10:30 pm
Location: South Central LA, CA

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 19th, 2006, 12:27 am

ChicanoPride wrote:
Invincible wrote:interesting to note is that even fi they didnt run the show they being outnumbered and being responsible for msot of the violence and holding it down without egtting wipped out is still significant, but fi they dont own the show whya re the cops trying to kill all of them and have them all locked up in special units? And if they were weak why would the eme ally themselves with them rather than the blacks or the nuestra familia?

http://www.pitch.com/issues/2004-04-29/ ... print.html
http://www.laweekly.com/features/968/wh ... the-reign/
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/i ... 16fa_fact6
http://www.alternet.org/story/27726
http://www.rickross.com/reference/aryan ... hood5.html
http://www.westword.com/issues/2005-05- ... ature.html

Also why is the most dangerous prisoner white if blacks and browns are so tough (who killed the national leader of the dc blacks):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1393970.stm

also if theyre so afraid of blacks I guess this book and its author are full of bs right?

Image
In November of 1977, Terry Lee Farmer, a white inmate at Arizona State Prison in Florence, walked up to black prisoner Waymond Small in front of sixty witnesses and stabbed him in the heart with a shank. Small had agreed to testify before the state legislature about gang violence inside Arizona State Prison and was murdered the day before his scheduled appearance. This murder proved the catalyst for an all-out war between the State of Arizona and the Aryan Brotherhood. Through five trials, Farmer claimed self-defense and the jurors acquitted all ten of his co-conspirators. Thornton Price, one of the defense attorneys, now tells how Farmer and Small became cannon fodder in this war to reclaim Arizona's prisons from rival gangs. These gangs--the Aryan Brotherhood, the Mau Maus, and the Mexican Mafia--were suspected of committing more than a dozen murders over the previous two years, motivating politicians to crack down after the violence could no longer be ignored or contained. To reconstruct the case, Price reviewed 16,000 pages of court records and conducted interviews with key participants to piece together an insider's account of the crime and the politics behind its investigation. Prison murders should be easy to solve, but investigators quickly learned that the convicts' code of silence makes these cases often impossible to win in court. Price focuses on the special problems posed by prison crime by getting inside the skins of men like murderer Terry "Crazy" Farmer and William "Red Dog" Howard, one of the Florence Eleven and a founder of the Aryan Brotherhood. He also presents the perspectives of state investigators and reveals how they calculated to pit black witnesses against white killers until one black would break the code of silence and provoke feuding within the Brotherhood. Murder Unpunished tells how society's most outrageous criminals ran the prison through gang violence as outside the walls Arizona struggled to outgrow its Wild West past. Like few other books, it reveals how prisons incubate predatory criminals and gangs, and it exposes the unique difficulties of prosecuting prison crimes. It is a gripping account that cuts to the heart of our penal system and a cautionary tale for citizens who prefer to keep prisons out of sight, out of mind.
Damn, are you in love with the AB / NLR boys? Cuzz you comin at me like you adore them. Listen up homie, you can give me all the NLR / AB articles you wana post, but the fact remains that La Eme (Mexican Mafia) controls all of the Sureno 13 gangs of Southern California. Do you know, how many fuckin Hispanic gangs there are in LA...? I'm talikin about one of the most violent gangs from Compton, Watts, South Central, and Inglewood just to name a few. The white boys, in GENERAL are only a threat in some cases but Mexicans and Blacks are known to rob, steal, rape, and commit murder 10x as more than any other race. Nobody in the world gangbangs harder than Blacks and Mexicans, NOBODY and I dont care how you put it. If you grew up in the suburbs then dont even talk to me about gangs. Ever heard of MS 13? Come down to their hood and see if these guys wont chop off one or your dick or fingers and hand them to you...

I just wanna add somethin else: It doesnt matter if you're white and bang, but as long as you grew up in the hood and are well respected by your boyz, then all is good. I hate fake muthafuckers who act, dress, and front like thugs while their mommy and daddy raised them in Laguna Beach. Get that shit outta here homie cuz niggaz get killed out here for real. Those of you who live in LA know wassup. Peace...

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 10:30 pm
Location: South Central LA, CA

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 19th, 2006, 12:29 am

ChicanoPride wrote:
ChicanoPride wrote:
Invincible wrote:interesting to note is that even fi they didnt run the show they being outnumbered and being responsible for msot of the violence and holding it down without egtting wipped out is still significant, but fi they dont own the show whya re the cops trying to kill all of them and have them all locked up in special units? And if they were weak why would the eme ally themselves with them rather than the blacks or the nuestra familia?

http://www.pitch.com/issues/2004-04-29/ ... print.html
http://www.laweekly.com/features/968/wh ... the-reign/
http://www.newyorker.com/fact/content/i ... 16fa_fact6
http://www.alternet.org/story/27726
http://www.rickross.com/reference/aryan ... hood5.html
http://www.westword.com/issues/2005-05- ... ature.html

Also why is the most dangerous prisoner white if blacks and browns are so tough (who killed the national leader of the dc blacks):

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/americas/1393970.stm

also if theyre so afraid of blacks I guess this book and its author are full of bs right?

Image
In November of 1977, Terry Lee Farmer, a white inmate at Arizona State Prison in Florence, walked up to black prisoner Waymond Small in front of sixty witnesses and stabbed him in the heart with a shank. Small had agreed to testify before the state legislature about gang violence inside Arizona State Prison and was murdered the day before his scheduled appearance. This murder proved the catalyst for an all-out war between the State of Arizona and the Aryan Brotherhood. Through five trials, Farmer claimed self-defense and the jurors acquitted all ten of his co-conspirators. Thornton Price, one of the defense attorneys, now tells how Farmer and Small became cannon fodder in this war to reclaim Arizona's prisons from rival gangs. These gangs--the Aryan Brotherhood, the Mau Maus, and the Mexican Mafia--were suspected of committing more than a dozen murders over the previous two years, motivating politicians to crack down after the violence could no longer be ignored or contained. To reconstruct the case, Price reviewed 16,000 pages of court records and conducted interviews with key participants to piece together an insider's account of the crime and the politics behind its investigation. Prison murders should be easy to solve, but investigators quickly learned that the convicts' code of silence makes these cases often impossible to win in court. Price focuses on the special problems posed by prison crime by getting inside the skins of men like murderer Terry "Crazy" Farmer and William "Red Dog" Howard, one of the Florence Eleven and a founder of the Aryan Brotherhood. He also presents the perspectives of state investigators and reveals how they calculated to pit black witnesses against white killers until one black would break the code of silence and provoke feuding within the Brotherhood. Murder Unpunished tells how society's most outrageous criminals ran the prison through gang violence as outside the walls Arizona struggled to outgrow its Wild West past. Like few other books, it reveals how prisons incubate predatory criminals and gangs, and it exposes the unique difficulties of prosecuting prison crimes. It is a gripping account that cuts to the heart of our penal system and a cautionary tale for citizens who prefer to keep prisons out of sight, out of mind.
I just wanna add somethin else: It doesnt matter if you're white and bang, but as long as you grew up in the hood and are well respected by your boyz, then all is good. I hate fake muthafuckers who act, dress, and front like thugs while their mommy and daddy raised them in Laguna Beach. Get that shit outta here homie because niggaz get killed out here for real. Those of you who live in LA know wassup. Peace...

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 10:30 pm
Location: South Central LA, CA

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 19th, 2006, 12:30 am

:twisted: ]

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2201
Joined: August 6th, 2003, 1:12 am

Unread post by Y.G. » April 19th, 2006, 1:15 am

ChicanoPride wrote::twisted: ]

I AGREE WITH EVERYTHING YOU SAID BECAUSE I NEVER HEARD OF ANY WHITE BOYS RUNNIN NO PRISON OR CITY MATTER FACT ON THE STREETS I HAVE NEVER RAN INTO A WHITE BOY FROM NLR OR AB.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » April 19th, 2006, 1:40 am

Damn, are you in love with the AB / NLR boys? Cuzz you comin at me like you adore them. Listen up homie, you can give me all the NLR / AB articles you wana post, but the fact remains that La Eme (Mexican Mafia) controls all of the Sureno 13 gangs of Southern California. Do you know, how many fuckin Hispanic gangs there are in LA...? I'm talikin about one of the most violent gangs from Compton, Watts, South Central, and Inglewood just to name a few. The white boys, in GENERAL are only a threat in some cases but Mexicans and Blacks are known to rob, steal, rape, and commit murder 10x as more than any other race. Nobody in the world gangbangs harder than Blacks and Mexicans, NOBODY and I dont care how you put it. If you grew up in the suburbs then dont even talk to me about gangs. Ever heard of MS 13? Come down to their hood and see if these guys wont chop off one or your dick or fingers and hand them to you...

I just wanna add somethin else: It doesnt matter if you're white and bang, but as long as you grew up in the hood and are well respected by your boyz, then all is good. I hate fake muthafuckers who act, dress, and front like thugs while their mommy and daddy raised them in Laguna Beach. Get that shit outta here homie because niggaz get killed out here for real. Those of you who live in LA know wassup. Peace...
on the real though, you dont need to grow up in the hood to be a hard man,being a staunch muthafucker comes within, yeah im sure everyone hates wannabes but even if your from a nice part of town,strength is based on who you are.But by saying that Blacks and Browns are 10x likely to rape and kill you aint helping the homies in the race and ethnicity section........

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 10:30 pm
Location: South Central LA, CA

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 20th, 2006, 5:50 am

on the real though, you dont need to grow up in the hood to be a hard man,being a staunch muthafucker comes within, yeah im sure everyone hates wannabes but even if your from a nice part of town,strength is based on who you are.But by saying that Blacks and Browns are 10x likely to rape and kill you aint helping the homies in the race and ethnicity section........
yea that's true, you dont need to grow up in the hood to be hard, but Im tryin to speak for those who do grow up in broken homes and in the streets we just like... I dont know homie it's just a different mentality out here in the ghetto. Like, yea I know some gangs put in work in quiet hoods but those gangs out there are well organized and they aint runnin wild in the streets like in LA. Out here here everybody a target now, gangmembers (in LA) these days dont give a fuck whether you bang or not, there's a big possibility you will be shot and killed. And bout the race thing, Im just keepin it real homie, stating facts cuz it is what it is......

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » April 21st, 2006, 11:27 pm

oh yea I should trust some nameless geezer on the itnernet on a site called streetgangs.com over reporters, cops, and people who spent time in prisons right? Get a grip,c alifornia is only one small state compared to the rest of the country, Mexicans are onyl strong in California, and Texas and smot of the posters on this forum are fake wannabe's. That book for instance has inrefutable proof what happened through witnesses, jurors, etc. another is by peter earl about Leavenworth when it was a Max security prison, and it talks about one guy (Carl Bowels) who grew up in the system since he was liek 12 (he wasnt ab though but he was white).

These are some new articles I found:
http://www.ocregister.com/ocregister/ho ... 044490.php

"Monday, March 13, 2006
Members of prison gang go on trial
Capital-murder case begins in Santa Ana against 4 reputed leaders of the Aryan Brotherhood.

By JOHN McDONALD
The Orange County Register


REPUTED LEADERS: Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against Aryan Brotherhood members Barry Byron Mills, left, and Tyler Davis Bingham, who are accused in about 20 of the attacks.

SANTA ANA – The national media have already spread the story of the government's racketeering and murder case against the Aryan Brotherhood, but this week the case against the notorious prison gang goes to a new audience: a jury of Orange County residents.

The trial, which officials said is part of what may be the biggest capital-murder case in U.S. history, is expected to last up to seven-plus months. It will include more than 120 prosecution witnesses to provide details aimed at proving that the white inmate organization carried out the murders and attempted murders of 32 people over 30 years.

On trial are four reputed leaders of the gang. Prosecutors are seeking the death penalty against two of the four: Barry Byron Mills, 57, and Tyler Davis Bingham, 58, who are accused in about 20 of the attacks.

It has been more than half a century since a federal defendant was sentenced to death in the federal court's Central District of California, which includes Orange County.

"What is at stake here is control of prisons across the country," said Assistant U.S. Attorney Stephen G. Wolfe. "The government believes that it should control the prisons, and the Aryan Brotherhood prefers they have control. They think things work better if they can kill whoever they want."

Defense lawyer Dean Steward of Capistrano Beach, who represents Mills, said the brotherhood is only trying to protect themselves and other whites from attack by blacks and Hispanics who outnumber them in prison.

"They're just trying to survive in an environment where they are a small minority," Steward said.

He contended that much of the government's case is the product of a "snitch school" at the U.S. Bureau of Prisons' Supermax prison in Florence, Colo. He said that for years informants against the brotherhood have been housed together in protective custody and provided with information and motivation to become government witnesses against his client.

Federal court officials sent summonses to 11,000 Orange County residents for service as jurors in the case and more than 300 were brought to court to be screened last month. U.S. District Court Judge David O. Carter questioned potential jurors who were seated in three courtrooms linked by closed-circuit television. In addition to the jury of eight men and four women, 10 alternates were selected because of the length of the case. The names of the jurors are known only to the court because of security concerns.

The case is subject to extraordinary security measures, including metal detectors outside the courtroom to augment metal detectors and X-ray machines at the courthouse entrance.

Extra teams of deputy U.S. marshals have been brought to the courthouse for the trial, and the defendants will be seated during the proceedings on a three-tier set of seats and chained to an anchor positioned below them. The jury will not be able to see that they are chained.

The case, with other trials held elsewhere, including one set for Los Angeles in October, has been profiled on national television and in The New Yorker and Newsweek.

Some of the details alleged in pretrial hearings and court filings could rival the most fanciful crime novel. According to lawyers in the case:

New York Mafia don John Gotti hired the Aryan Brotherhood to kill a black inmate who assaulted him at the federal penitentiary at Marion, Ill.

The gang attempted to arrange the escape of convicted mass murderer and race-war advocate Charles Manson but later canceled the plan when gang leaders concluded Manson was insane.

Two prison guards at the federal prison in Marion, Ill., were killed on the same day by two Aryan Brotherhood leaders, not those on trial in Orange County, in what was believed to be competition to gain favor with gang leaders.

The case was filed by federal prosecutors in October 2002 with 40 defendants named in 32 murders and attempted murders, with victims including inmates who crossed the gang, prison guards and one relative of an inmate whom the gang is accused of attacking because the inmate was too well-protected.

The case was originally assigned to U.S. District Court Judge George King in Los Angeles, but he enlisted U.S. District Court Judge David O. Carter to help.

Carter had presided at the 2001 trials of the top leaders of the Mexican Mafia in a similar case. That was the first case where federal prosecutors in Central California had sought the death penalty since the 1950s, against Mariano "Chuy" Martinez, 43, who was convicted of being a leader of the Mexican Mafia. The penalty phase resulted in a hung jury, and under the federal death-penalty law, he was sentenced to life in prison.

Like the Mexican Mafia trial, the Aryan Brotherhood prosecution has resulted in most of the defendants pleading guilty for lighter sentences than they faced at trial. Carter had been scheduled to conduct a trial of 13 of the Aryan Brotherhood defendants last year, but all pleaded guilty. A 14th defendant, Michael Bruce Shepherd, 48, was found hanged in his cell at the Santa Ana City Jail in December 2004. The Orange County district attorney concluded the death was a suicide.

The four who are to go on trial this week are reputed to be top leaders of the prison gang.

Mills and Bingham are accused of being members of the three-member commission that directs gang activities in federal prisons while Edgar Wesley Hevle, 54, is a former member of that commission and Christopher Overton Gibson, 46, is accused of being a member of the council that ran the day-to-day operations of the gang in federal prisons.

The case has very little direct connection with Orange County.

Mills, officially from Santa Rosa, lived for a brief time in Costa Mesa.

Mills is accused of ordering the murder of an Orange County Jail inmate named Richard Andreasen, who was assaulted at the jail in 1983. Andreasen was later murdered at a prison in Kansas, according to the indictment.

Hevle and Gibson could face life terms. If acquitted, Bingham and Hevle could be released within five years, while Gibson is first eligible for release in 2019 and Mills in 2051."

http://www.latimes.com/news/printeditio ... california
Prison Bars Didn't Stop Gang's Reach
Former Aryan brother, a witness in racketeering trial, tells of broad `family' responsibilities.
By Christopher Goffard, Times Staff Writer
April 14, 2006

"The Aryan Brotherhood provided two-time convicted murderer Kevin Roach with "a sense of family" and conferred the prestige of membership in "the Special Forces" of prison gangs, he said. It also meant protection: No one touched a brother without incurring the wrath of every other gang member.

Still, Roach said, belonging carried a steep price — killing without hesitation when ordered.

ADVERTISEMENT
"You always had to answer the bell," he said Thursday in federal court.

Roach was chained to the floor behind the witness stand in U.S. District Court in Santa Ana as he testified in the racketeering trial of alleged Aryan Brotherhood leaders Barry "the Baron" Mills, T.D. "the Hulk" Bingham, Edgar "the Snail" Hevle and Christopher O. Gibson.

From the start of his probationary period with the gang on St. Patrick's Day 1990 to the time he defected from its upper ranks in 1998 and became a government informer, Roach said he acted as both strategist and enforcer for the gang.

Because of his rank, Roach is among the key defectors helping the government build its case against the alleged leaders of what the government calls one of the nation's deadliest, best-organized prison gangs.

Roach testified that while in federal prison in Marion, Ill., his duties for the Brotherhood included passing messages, attacking inmates who disrespected the gang and being the "designated driver." Because he didn't drink, he made sure gang members who drank homemade brew didn't hurt themselves.

Roach said failure to follow Brotherhood orders meant being put "in the hat" — slang for being targeted for a hit. In the Brotherhood's early years, Roach said, an intended victim's name was written on a piece of paper and placed in a hat among blank pieces; the brother who drew the name had to do the murder.

Roach testified that in 1996, after he and Mills were transferred to the federal "supermax" federal penitentiary in Florence, Colo., they plotted to expand the Brotherhood's racketeering operation to the streets. They hatched a plan, he said, to recruit inmates with five years or less left on their sentences and train them to commit crimes, so upon release they could send money to those still behind bars.

In 1998, Roach wrote a coded letter to a released gang member who seemed to be straying from the fold. Roach urged him to give up the construction business and follow his dream of becoming a restaurateur.

In reality, Roach testified, he was ordering the gang member to start cooking up methamphetamine for sale, or he would be killed.

The failure of freed gang members to meet their obligations to brothers still inside proved frustrating to Mills, Roach said.

"There was a discussion of forming up a squad to do away with guys like that," said the bull-necked Roach, who spoke in a raspy Boston accent.

He said the Brotherhood killed one gang member for engaging in openly homosexual activity, and killed another inmate for informing to authorities. He said the Brotherhood provided protection for mob boss John Gotti in prison, and Mills hoped that Gotti would supply him with a good lawyer to handle his appeal on a murder conviction.

Roach said gang member John Greschner once bragged to him of murdering, on Brotherhood orders, Richard "Rhino" Andreasen for snitching.

Roach said he and Greschner were bonding.

"Murder stories," said Roach, "are part of the getting-to-know-each-other process."

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » April 21st, 2006, 11:55 pm

Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image


since you obviously prefer to listen to other geezers on the internet here are some:

"Are you nuts, I have been to Pelican Bay look at the killins there. two thrids done by or for the AB, the NF is dead. BGF is just bearly holding on. I know folks in both groups and the NF will be the first to admit this ( there are lots of loyal street NF guys, but they are not made guys just nortenos ) the AB is tiny, because they have always been more selective. There are lots of guys in prison that look like AB types, but are far from it. If you think that the AB is not big , you are lost in your little northern california micro world in witch the NF has actualy won a prison war with the AB, or La eMe. NEVER happend. In the Feds the AB and the DC blacks are powerfull, along with la eMe. But the NF can only walk like two main lines with out being killed by one or another gang TS,AB,eMe even El Rukins have issues with them. You have to understand the AB have little or no racial views, they are responcable for more violence in the federal system then anyone with the possable exception of eMe. Smallist is not always weakest, look on the streets of LA. The Bloods, like in Nikerson Gardens are not large in numbers. But a more dangous group is not to be found."
http://www.libertypost.org/cgi-bin/read ... tNum=83572

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » April 22nd, 2006, 1:10 am

anyone seen this documentary Behind Bars: Supermax (I think it rons on A & E)?

http://www.wtps.co.uk/news.asp?dnid=3051
8 May 2000
what: Behind Bars
where: BBC2
when: 9.30pm
snippet: "The United States Penitentiary in Marion, South Illinois is a maximum security Category 6 prison, where only the very worst offenders are confined. John Greschner is an inmate there and that's something in which he takes great pride, judging by what he tells us in this documentary"

also from:
http://www.angelfire.com/wa/laidlaw/zAa ... april.html

"9-10pm -- Behind Bars: Supermax -
In 1983, the Federal Penitentiary at Marion,
Illinois, was placed in lock-down, men were
confined to cells for 23-hours a day, and the
prison renewed solitary confinement. We uncover
the brutal chain of events that led to the
confrontation and feature exclusive interviews
with Tommy Silverstein, incarcerated in a
whitewashed, permanently lit room for 17 years,
and John Greschner, considered so dangerous that
our interview had to be conducted behind glass
with Greschner in handcuffs."

Apperently this is the same greschner mentioned in the article earlier about bragging about murders to that ab informant roach and them bonding, he is also talked about briefly in the book "The Hot House inside Leavenworth" when talking about marion at the time which was the most max security prison is in it. Also he apperently has a wife who speaks for him:

http://gangrey.com/307

In the hot house he says something "ALl I need in life is a knife and the will to live."

ChicanoPride
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 65
Joined: April 3rd, 2006, 10:30 pm
Location: South Central LA, CA

Unread post by ChicanoPride » April 22nd, 2006, 1:44 am

Invincible wrote:oh yea I should trust some nameless geezer on the itnernet on a site called streetgangs.com over reporters, cops, and people who spent time in prisons right? Get a grip,c alifornia is only one small state compared to the rest of the country, Mexicans are onyl strong in California, and Texas and smot of the posters on this forum are fake wannabe's. That book for instance has inrefutable proof what happened through witnesses, jurors, etc. another is by peter earl about Leavenworth when it was a Max security prison, and it talks about one guy (Carl Bowels) who grew up in the system since he was liek 12 (he wasnt ab though but he was white).
I dont care how you tryin to put it down, cuz you still dont convince me with some shit you get off the internet. Like I said before, I get my knowledge from REAL gangstas, hardcore gang members and not some damn newspaper. I know the business homie, I dont think you recognize. I've spoken to many inmates who were in the pen and they tell me whats real... I dont even think you really know anybody from the AB, or nazis for that matter.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”