Gangs in the Inland Empire

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Gangs in the Inland Empire

Unread post by Fatestar » March 2nd, 2005, 2:25 am

Does anybody know the boundaries of these gangs in the I.E.?

Verdugo Flats, WS Diablos, IE Mob, Seville Park Husla Family, Track Mob, IE Project gang.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Re: Gangs in the Inland Empire

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 2nd, 2005, 11:07 am

Fatestar wrote:Does anybody know the boundaries of these gangs in the I.E.?

Verdugo Flats, WS Diablos, IE Mob, Seville Park Husla Family, Track Mob, IE Project gang.

Verdugo Flats in the south side of San Bernardino east of the 215 freeway from like 2nd street down to Mill st.. main area is around Lytle Creek Park.

WS Diablos is in the west side of Fontana mostly west of Beach Ave. like around Merrill and Beach.

Seville Park Gang is exactly like its called right their on the 1600 block at Seville Park.

Track Mob used to be in the old north west side of Fontana by where the new 210 freeway is on Citrus ave.

Fatestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Fatestar » March 2nd, 2005, 12:59 pm

Thanks, do u have any info about West side verdugo, and East side verdugo?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 2nd, 2005, 1:12 pm

West Side verdugo is all of west SB. they probably go as far as E street east. south border is about to like 5th street. theirs different WSV gangs spread out through the west side though. like Mt. Vernon Rifa, 7st Locos which is like between 5th street and Baseline st. then north of Basline theirs Sur CrazIe Ones 13. all WSV gangs.

ESV well I dont know much about the Eastside but their more around like Waterman.

get the VIP so you can read the "Insane Empire" topic.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » March 2nd, 2005, 1:39 pm

I HAVE ONE QUESTION TO ALL INLAND EMPIRE DUDES

WHY IS IT THAT I.E FOLKS, DONT LIKE LOS ANGELES FOLKS,
BUT I.E IS CLAIMIN LOS ANGELES GANGS, AND DOING WHAT
LOS ANGELES FOLKS DO. HELP ME OUT with THIS QUESTION

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 2nd, 2005, 1:46 pm

not everybody in the IE hates LA. but for most gangs they naturally dont like each other. they think its because they are from different counties but its really because they are different gangs. its the same reasons why a compton gang wouldnt like a Long Beach gang. IE gangs dont claim LA gangs unless is a gang from LA that has a click in the IE. as far as Crips and Bloods, they got to the IE the same way they got to the SFV or SGV. keep in mind the IE is only like a half hour away from LA. also beefs start because some fools from LA come with a "nobody can hurt me" mentalily because they are from LA so they feel superior..which gives more reasons for IE to not like LA.

Shadow(909)
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Shadow(909) » March 2nd, 2005, 7:26 pm

Very true Ruthless

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » March 3rd, 2005, 10:28 am

Yep, vatos from LA think thier untouchable.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » March 3rd, 2005, 11:45 am

what Black flag gangs are in San Bernardino?i heard there was a couple and this negga i know who talk shit say he from some black flag gang out there.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 3rd, 2005, 11:48 am

yeah theirs i think 18st IE black rags and WS Black Mafia. I think thats what their called but someone could correct me if im wrong. theirs also more. but i cant remember the names.

XRAY2
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by XRAY2 » March 3rd, 2005, 2:52 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:not everybody in the IE hates LA. but for most gangs they naturally dont like each other. they think its because they are from different counties but its really because they are different gangs. its the same reasons why a compton gang wouldnt like a Long Beach gang. IE gangs dont claim LA gangs unless is a gang from LA that has a click in the IE. as far as Crips and Bloods, they got to the IE the same way they got to the SFV or SGV. keep in mind the IE is only like a half hour away from LA. also beefs start because some fools from LA come with a "nobody can hurt me" mentalily because they are from LA so they feel superior..which gives more reasons for IE to not like LA.
ENOUGH SAID, I CAN C THAT

K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by K1LLJOY » March 3rd, 2005, 8:08 pm

pinky wrote:what Black flag gangs are in San Bernardino?i heard there was a couple and this negga i know who talk shit say he from some black flag gang out there.
california garden crips
homestreet bloods
seville park family
bedrocc crips
lil zion gangsterbloods
gilbirt street bloods
makon mafia bloods
murderblokk projekt bloods
marnolia street bloods
lil afrika piru
pakoima piru( they startin to move out ther now but i doubt they tryin to set up shop)

and thats all i know

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » March 3rd, 2005, 8:27 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
pinky wrote:what Black flag gangs are in San Bernardino?i heard there was a couple and this negga i know who talk shit say he from some black flag gang out there.
yeah I heard LIL Africa is crazy out there but its a grip of L.A neggas in the first place and is that the westside gangs too cause i i thought there was some other one also just dont know the names.
california garden crips
homestreet bloods
seville park family
bedrocc crips
lil zion gangsterbloods
gilbirt street bloods
makon mafia bloods
marnolia street bloods
lil afrika piru
pakoima piru( they startin to move out ther now but i doubt they tryin to set up shop)

and thats all i know

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » March 4th, 2005, 12:15 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
california garden crips
homestreet bloods
seville park family
bedrocc crips
lil zion gangsterbloods
gilbirt street bloods
makon mafia bloods
marnolia street bloods
lil afrika piru

and thats all i know

i thought pinky was asking what gangs dont claim either crip or blood, or i would have listed the. rest.

BedRoc Crips used to be in Fontana but they died out.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » March 5th, 2005, 1:04 am

just wondering have ya heard of any gangs in moreno valley were i live cause we got some its just that we dont get notice as riverside and san bernardino just wondering cause i wouldnt be surprise if ya didnt.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » March 5th, 2005, 1:15 am

RuthlessBone wrote:yeah theirs i think 18st IE black rags and WS Black Mafia. I think thats what their called but someone could correct me if im wrong. theirs also more. but i cant remember the names.
yeah i think its WS black rag mafia.

dstrm3

Unread post by dstrm3 » December 19th, 2007, 1:16 pm

K1LLJOY wrote:
california garden crips
homestreet bloods
seville park family
bedrocc crips
lil zion gangsterbloods
gilbirt street bloods
makon mafia bloods
marnolia street bloods
lil afrika piru

and thats all i know
I know this is an old post but I wanted 2 clear this up. If Pinky was askin what gangs in the IE claim Blacc Rags, then the answer would be
IE Projects Blacc Rag Mafia/ Carver Dales/ 9th st./ 10th st./Ramona st./ 7th st
18th St Maze Gang Blacc Rag Mafia
Dizneyland L.O.K Blacc Rag Mafia

This is where the Blacc Rag gangs started from, IE Projects being the main hood. They all were once one but split due 2 silly circumstances. So these are the tru Blacc rag gangs. Nebody other hood claimin Blacc Rags, are not originals and got the idea from these hoods. And none of those hoods except 9th st. Murder Blocc claim Blacc rag. The Garden r Green rag but have 2 sets Light and Darkside. I aint sure about the Fontana hoods, but I kno in SB there's only a few Blacc Rag hoods

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » December 19th, 2007, 3:26 pm

XRAY2 wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:not everybody in the IE hates LA. but for most gangs they naturally dont like each other. they think its because they are from different counties but its really because they are different gangs. its the same reasons why a compton gang wouldnt like a Long Beach gang. IE gangs dont claim LA gangs unless is a gang from LA that has a click in the IE. as far as Crips and Bloods, they got to the IE the same way they got to the SFV or SGV. keep in mind the IE is only like a half hour away from LA. also beefs start because some fools from LA come with a "nobody can hurt me" mentalily because they are from LA so they feel superior..which gives more reasons for IE to not like LA.

R.I.P.

:(

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » December 20th, 2007, 12:39 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:

R.I.P.

whaa?

Bank Robber
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Bank Robber » January 2nd, 2008, 7:11 pm

I heard that in county they wont let la or ie gangs be put in the same area because they dont "get along".
In fact it is definitely true that IE dont like LA one bit, my friend I used to work with got jumped "bad" when he moved out there, I guess he was walking down the street when some guys offered to let him chill and drink some pesto in front of the pad, being a wino he couldn't say no, well after getting along with these guys for a few hours they all discovered that 1. he was a christian 2.he didn't gangbang 3. he had a kid who meant the world to him 4.last but not least, he was from LA.
Well he could tell that there moods changed right when he said that. After a little while a few new guys showed up, they introduced these guys to my friend as the "big homies". After about a minute or two someone stood up staring straight at a wall not even facing my friend and said "fuck #%"(i cant diss the county I live in). Immediately turned around and proceeded to give my homie the beating of his life and I mean it, this guys one tough mexican, well he got jumped by about six people and was left for dead. Ambulance picked him up after someone found him laying face first in a park somewhere in IE. After that he made some arrangements and those guys were told to leave homie alone unless he personally disrespected IE or whatever. After that he was never fucked with again.
Another story, I know somebody from Lynwood Young Crowd and he moved up there because of some job offer. Well he had moved up there knowing he had to be careful, well when SS Rialto figured out where he was from they shot his house up more than once, not because he was from YC but because he was from LA, I guess a SUR on the back of your head stands out.
At the car shows, all the time I hear IE and LA going heads up when they see eachother. I even heard of LA and OC temporarily back eachother up against IE at these shows and they dont even get along or so they both say. And I heard this more than once from more than a few "real" motherfuckers.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 2nd, 2008, 8:13 pm

yo foo wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:

R.I.P.

whaa?

he was killed, he was from Raymond Crips in L.A., theres a couple tributes for him made by kev mac and others

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » January 2nd, 2008, 8:18 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
yo foo wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
XRAY2 wrote:

R.I.P.

whaa?

he was killed, he was from Raymond Crips in L.A., theres a couple tributes for him made by kev mac and others
http://youtube.com/watch?v=uCFyT8GELH8

http://youtube.com/watch?v=oR0F6UcUvH4&feature=related

dethvenom
What city do you live in now?: San Bernardino

Unread post by dethvenom » December 20th, 2008, 4:32 pm

Anyone here heard of OVS? (ontario varrio sur or something like that).

When I growing up in the IE they were pretty large to the best of my understanding.......Mostly in Ontario, Upland, and Rancho Cucamonga......I had heard they had expanded to other cities........But inthe last few years have heard nothing new......

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » January 5th, 2009, 2:55 am

dethvenom wrote:Anyone here heard of OVS? (ontario varrio sur or something like that).

When I growing up in the IE they were pretty large to the best of my understanding.......Mostly in Ontario, Upland, and Rancho Cucamonga......I had heard they had expanded to other cities........But inthe last few years have heard nothing new......
IM FROM OVS BAs BELMONT LOCOS.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by sickside » June 12th, 2009, 12:18 am

Bank Robber wrote:I heard that in county they wont let la or ie gangs be put in the same area because they dont "get along".
In fact it is definitely true that IE dont like LA one bit, my friend I used to work with got jumped "bad" when he moved out there, I guess he was walking down the street when some guys offered to let him chill and drink some pesto in front of the pad, being a wino he couldn't say no, well after getting along with these guys for a few hours they all discovered that 1. he was a christian 2.he didn't gangbang 3. he had a kid who meant the world to him 4.last but not least, he was from LA.
Well he could tell that there moods changed right when he said that. After a little while a few new guys showed up, they introduced these guys to my friend as the "big homies". After about a minute or two someone stood up staring straight at a wall not even facing my friend and said "fu-- #%"(i cant diss the county I live in). Immediately turned around and proceeded to give my homie the beating of his life and I mean it, this guys one tough mexican, well he got jumped by about six people and was left for dead. Ambulance picked him up after someone found him laying face first in a park somewhere in IE. After that he made some arrangements and those guys were told to leave homie alone unless he personally disrespected IE or whatever. After that he was never #%@& with again.
Another story, I know somebody from Lynwood Young Crowd and he moved up there because of some job offer. Well he had moved up there knowing he had to be careful, well when SS Rialto figured out where he was from they shot his house up more than once, not because he was from YC but because he was from LA, I guess a SUR on the back of your head stands out.
At the car shows, all the time I hear IE and LA going heads up when they see eachother. I even heard of LA and OC temporarily back eachother up against IE at these shows and they dont even get along or so they both say. And I heard this more than once from more than a few "real" motherfuckers.

thats funny because i had the same problem..i box a few ie fools that trip right when i said i was L.A, one cat from ie got couaght sliping in his own truff thou because there was way more LA cats at that party that night.....but at the same time got some real good homies from chino.

DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: ONTA VARRIO SUR

Unread post by DICERxOVSBAxBMTLs » June 12th, 2009, 6:20 pm

I GOT SOME REAL CLOSE HOMIES FROM LA VARRIOS...OVER HERE IN THE IxE IF YOU SHOW RESPECT ULL GET IT RIGHT BACK JUST LIKE LA VATOS DO BUT OF CORSE THERE ARE HARDHEADS ON BOTH SIDES LOOKN FOR A FIGHT N IT DONT MATTER HOW MUCH RESPECT YOU SHOW THEYRE ON A MISSION TO KNOCK SOME HEADS...
MOST THE LOS VATOS WHO GET LAYED OUT IN THE IxE ARE DUDES COMMIN THRO WITH THAT WHOLE WE ARE BETTER THEN YOU/IE IS SOFT TYPE SHIT THOSE ARE THE ONES WHO END UP DEAD OR LEFT BEAT DOWN...WHAT LA DUDES GOTA UNDERSTAND WHEN COMMING TO THE IxE IS WE GOT RULES JUST LIKE THEY DO AND THAT THIS IS OUR HOME TURF SO IF SOMEONE DISS THE HOME YOU GOTA DO WHAT YOU GOTA DO JUST LIKE HOW THE LA OUTSIDERS WERE DOING BACK ON THERE HOME TURF BEFOR MOVING HERE FOR CHEAPER HOUSING.

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Victorville CA

Unread post by TCC19 » July 2nd, 2009, 9:53 pm

When I was in high school up here in Victorville there were alot of I.E vs L.A fights. The I.E kids would tag up Fuck Smell A and Fuck Los Animals and the L.A kids would do the same except they would call them Ice Cream Eaters lol Up here I.E and the O.C got along way more than L.A did with the O.C so did the S.D kids I think they all just got tired of people from L.A running their mouths so they stuck together.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 3rd, 2009, 6:16 pm

running there mouth...huh..it goes both ways every side gots dumbass thats a fact, so please dont sound like one..and OC fool please!..they got some riders but most dont know...LA and IE are the only ones with big ass ghettos..each time i went to OC to party they would try to bang than when me and my boys said this is LA, they back up...only once some fool stood on his ground and me and my boys respected him for that thats why i say this DONT GET ME WRONG..SD and OC do got some...but not on the scale of those hoods..and how many fools from SD and OC are there..like really! is that like a metting spot or something...is this in high school were every thing is so ruff and tuff man ...fool....and fools run there mouth because put your self in are shoes...we come from places that have ike 30 gangs in one city and no one gets along fools get killed all the time and thats just the gangsters not include the tweekers runing around and the shady fools too that dont bang but are crazy too...than we move to a place where its one or 4 gangs in a city and alot ant down just down when they are deep are most or tweekers...so fools look at every thing like man this ant shit i can live here for sure!...but they do forget that you still got riders in IE that wont put up with that talk like any other hood no matter where you look...a hood is a hood ..and thats the damn truth!

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TCC19 » July 4th, 2009, 9:44 am

sickside wrote:running there mouth...huh..it goes both ways every side gots dumbass thats a fact, so please dont sound like one..and OC fool please!..they got some riders but most dont know...LA and IE are the only ones with big ass ghettos..each time i went to OC to party they would try to bang than when me and my boys said this is LA, they back up...only once some fool stood on his ground and me and my boys respected him for that thats why i say this DONT GET ME WRONG..SD and OC do got some...but not on the scale of those hoods..and how many fools from SD and OC are there..like really! is that like a metting spot or something...is this in high school were every thing is so ruff and tuff man ...fool....and fools run there mouth because put your self in are shoes...we come from places that have ike 30 gangs in one city and no one gets along fools get killed all the time and thats just the gangsters not include the tweekers runing around and the shady fools too that dont bang but are crazy too...than we move to a place where its one or 4 gangs in a city and alot ant down just down when they are deep are most or tweekers...so fools look at every thing like man this ant shit i can live here for sure!...but they do forget that you still got riders in IE that wont put up with that talk like any other hood no matter where you look...a hood is a hood ..and thats the damn truth!

When I say running their mouths I mean they kind of have a big ego like they are just untouchable, of course I know they aren't the only ones who act like that, most gang members play that same role. Have you ever been to the High desert at all I'm just asking because its definitely starting to look like a gang meeting spot lol I can't tell you how many people I've met from gangs all around the state and country from Oakland,L.A,San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside, Santa Ana, Phoenix,Las Vegas, Chicago, St.Louis,Houston the farthest I've ever met anybody from is Baltimore. I wonder all the time why in the world would anybody move out of state to California and end up here out of all places I think it has to to do with how cheap housing is up here. They said in the News that 75% of the crimes in Victorville are done by gangmembers. In the High Schools things are crazy Victor Valley High and Silverado were having riots everyday especially last year here are some local stories.

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/arrest ... erado.html

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/apple- ... -nabs.html

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/shot-1 ... ected.html

I'm still trying to find some of the stories of the big riots that were going on last year but our newspaper doesn't seem to have them anymore.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 4th, 2009, 7:17 pm

TCC19 wrote:
sickside wrote:running there mouth...huh..it goes both ways every side gots dumbass thats a fact, so please dont sound like one..and OC fool please!..they got some riders but most dont know...LA and IE are the only ones with big ass ghettos..each time i went to OC to party they would try to bang than when me and my boys said this is LA, they back up...only once some fool stood on his ground and me and my boys respected him for that thats why i say this DONT GET ME WRONG..SD and OC do got some...but not on the scale of those hoods..and how many fools from SD and OC are there..like really! is that like a metting spot or something...is this in high school were every thing is so ruff and tuff man ...fool....and fools run there mouth because put your self in are shoes...we come from places that have ike 30 gangs in one city and no one gets along fools get killed all the time and thats just the gangsters not include the tweekers runing around and the shady fools too that dont bang but are crazy too...than we move to a place where its one or 4 gangs in a city and alot ant down just down when they are deep are most or tweekers...so fools look at every thing like man this ant shit i can live here for sure!...but they do forget that you still got riders in IE that wont put up with that talk like any other hood no matter where you look...a hood is a hood ..and thats the damn truth!

When I say running their mouths I mean they kind of have a big ego like they are just untouchable, of course I know they aren't the only ones who act like that, most gang members play that same role. Have you ever been to the High desert at all I'm just asking because its definitely starting to look like a gang meeting spot lol I can't tell you how many people I've met from gangs all around the state and country from Oakland,L.A,San Diego, San Bernardino, Riverside, Santa Ana, Phoenix,Las Vegas, Chicago, St.Louis,Houston the farthest I've ever met anybody from is Baltimore. I wonder all the time why in the world would anybody move out of state to California and end up here out of all places I think it has to to do with how cheap housing is up here. They said in the News that 75% of the crimes in Victorville are done by gangmembers. In the High Schools things are crazy Victor Valley High and Silverado were having riots everyday especially last year here are some local stories.

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/arrest ... erado.html

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/apple- ... -nabs.html

http://www.vvdailypress.com/news/shot-1 ... ected.html

I'm still trying to find some of the stories of the big riots that were going on last year but our newspaper doesn't seem to have them anymore.

yea you right about that!...i used to work in the high desert ....i did see alot of different people...and its werd because some spot be real nice and spots straight look like a 3rd world country type shit...lol

TCC19
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by TCC19 » July 13th, 2009, 7:42 pm

Exactly ^^^^^^LOL its funny because sometimes the nicest looking places up here are the worst ones drive thru the brentwoods and you'll know what I mean and Old Adelanto has always looked all 3rd world and shit with all those boarded up buildings that just sit out in the middle of nowhere .On another note I heard that they just got done filming for COPS up here can't wait to see that.

sickside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sickside » July 13th, 2009, 9:50 pm

NICEEEEE the episode would be interesting to watch!..lol