Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Mexicano

Re: Nortenos

Unread post by Mexicano » August 29th, 2006, 5:44 pm

GTS wrote:Do you know any Nortenos?

Have you hung out with any Nortenos?

Why do you care?

Answer those questions?

Why are you a scrap sympathizer?
im from the norte in sonora mexico wazzup

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 29th, 2006, 9:32 pm

I'm confused cuzz some people are saying OLB in WA are BLOODS, and some say they're Nortenos.

SPOOKY1_SURX3.

Unread post by SPOOKY1_SURX3. » October 6th, 2006, 6:54 pm

non whatsoever

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 25th, 2006, 9:44 pm

I wondered that myself. I really doubt Nortenos can bang in L.A unless they're hardcore and careful and at the very least have some numbers.

Nortenos are at war in some parts Nortern California holding on to their neighborhoods against Surenos.

Yeah... Surenos from L.A usually are much more ready to shoot a gun then are Nortenos. but there's some Nortenos that will shoot you, especially in Salinas.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » November 25th, 2006, 9:51 pm

Sorry. I did mean to glorify the shooting. I apologize.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 26th, 2006, 11:34 pm

AINT NONE IN LA ...PERIOD...POINT BLANK, the ONLY MEXICAN HOODS DATS INDEPEDENT OF SURENOS ARE THEM MARAVILLA HOODS IN EAST LOS OR NEW INDEPENDENT CHICANO HOODS that HAVE'NT DECLARED THEIR SURENO ALLEGIANCE YET...

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 26th, 2006, 11:35 pm

AND TAKE IT FROM A NIGGA AND EVEN I KNOW that

M.E.L. aka Montana
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by M.E.L. aka Montana » November 27th, 2006, 4:03 am

I DOUBT that IT WOULD BE 14 IN SO CAL. WE GOT SOME OUT IN WILMINGTON. SO LOS 13 & THEM BEEF REAL HARD WE IN A SMALL CITY(75,000) SO ONE BODY IS TOO MUCH THEY GOT 2 AND 2 ATTEMPTS JUST OVER THE SUMMER.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 27th, 2006, 5:53 am

jamel_weeks wrote:I DOUBT that IT WOULD BE 14 IN SO CAL. WE GOT SOME OUT IN WILMINGTON. SO LOS 13 & THEM BEEF REAL HARD WE IN A SMALL CITY(75,000) SO ONE BODY IS TOO MUCH THEY GOT 2 AND 2 ATTEMPTS JUST OVER THE SUMMER.
what u talking about??

the city wilmington?? in the harbor??

and SXLOS beefing with nortenos in wilmington??

WSW of ESW would never let this happen

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 27th, 2006, 6:07 am

U trippin cuzz the Wilmas just wear red...cuz of banning or prolly cuz they kicc it with dem Waterfront Pirus I dont know BUT I KNOW THEY AINT NORTENOS

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 27th, 2006, 6:54 am

HAHAHA i thought dude was trying to say some nortenos was in L.A

but yea..wilmington city colors are red

it has nothing to do with sur/norte

just like culver city boys

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 29th, 2006, 2:40 am

Individual wrote:HAHAHA i thought dude was trying to say some nortenos was in L.A

but yea..wilmington city colors are red

it has nothing to do with sur/norte

just like culver city boys
I'll bet you there are active Nortenos in L.A., but they aren't exactly announcing it. They're there on business, not to take over any L.A. neighborhood and make it their territory.

Nortenos never had the numbers to take over an L.A. neighborhood, however, Nortenos used to go to L.A., even to funk on people, especially Magic Mountain. Back when Fresno and Bakersfield were Norte, they probably did it every weekend. But, that was during a time when Nortenos banged more like Surenos, more cholo style. Today, I don't think the average Nortenos are in the custom of going into Los Angeles. I'm not saying it's because they're weaker, it's just not in the cards. Could have to do with the obvious numbers difference, could have to do with Nortenos being more legitmate business oriented (thus, less territorial) than what they were 20 years ago.

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 2:51 am

i aint no mexican but you sound like YOU DONT KNOW WHaT the FU** YOU TALKIN BOUT TERITORY = POWER, AND POWER=MONEY...THEY MORE TERRITORY YOU GOT THE MORE YOU GOT YOUR HANDS IN the STREET REVENUE FROM THE TAXIN POINT OF VIEW...QUIT TRYIN TO MAKE the NORTENOS SOUND LIKE THEY MO BIZNESS LIKE WHEN THEY AINT THEY JUST AINT GOT THE NUMBERS AND TERRITORY...AS MUCH AS ITS SURENOS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GETTIN WHAT IS S'POSED TO BE NORTENO MONEY...IT SHOULD BE the SAME FOR NORTENOS COMIN TO LA YEAH THEY JUST LIVE THERE AND MIGHT BE HUSTLIN ON the UNDER OR SOLO...BUT THEY CANT DO that FOR LONG WITHOUT ALARMIN the LOCALS OF AN INDEPENDENT MEXICAN HUSTLA...EITHER HE'LL BE FORCED TO TURN 13 OR GET SMASHED ON...HELL I DOUBT THERE IS ANY NORTENOS IN MEXICO....NOT TO HATE ON YALL BUT I THINK YALL LOSIN DIS WAR...BUT I DONT THINK NORTENOS KNOW that IF THEY WERE TO COME TO LA BLACC's AND OTHER ANTI-SURENOS LIKE MARAVILLA WOULD SUPPORT THEY MOVEMENT..

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 29th, 2006, 5:19 am

This other dudes trying to make NORTENOS look like the MOB or someshit

i went all through stockton the other day..they're still GANG BANGIN

with graffiti and all that

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 5:38 am

He think Magic Mountain and Bakersfield and other outposts count as LA....no

Dont be mad cuz Surenos are deep in the heart of the Bay like richmond, oakland, san jose, frisco, AND SAC, and Bay Area outpost cities

yall could pull that sh*t at magic mountain but let 'em try it in Lincoln Heights or better yet Washington and Normandie

Shox112
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Shox112 » November 29th, 2006, 5:38 am

Boyle Heights whateva yall get what Im sayin

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 29th, 2006, 5:56 pm

The surs in the bay from what i saw, seem to be a lot paiasas who find something to identify with rather than bein a norte

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 6:09 pm

I was at the swap meet buyin some Dickies and some nigga had a red throw back with 14 norte print on the front I laughed at that nigga...

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 29th, 2006, 6:10 pm

They probly just like them sur's, Burrito thuggin bitch niggas.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » November 30th, 2006, 10:46 am

BlaKK wrote:They probly just like them sur's, Burrito thuggin bitch niggas.
:shock:

Your a joke

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 30th, 2006, 10:49 am

GT nigga calm down I aint dissin you uptown niggas only norte's.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 30th, 2006, 10:59 am

he was a norte i think.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » November 30th, 2006, 12:11 pm

BlaKK wrote:They probly just like them sur's, Burrito thuggin bitch niggas.
No need to diss something that you don't really know about. Got a zip of some OG kush I'm gone.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » November 30th, 2006, 3:30 pm

thats that real shit that OG kush.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » November 30th, 2006, 5:33 pm

I saw a paisa ass old man wearing a RED * faded red so it looked pink* Raider hat in stockton

lol

he was with some other foo about 18 with a pony tail at the tastee freeze..didnt speak a word of english

btw. the tastee freeze in stockton is some BS

its really a wienersnitzel

LMAO..HAHAHAHAHAHA

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 30th, 2006, 11:51 pm

Shox112 wrote:i aint no mexican but you sound like YOU DONT KNOW WHaT the FU** YOU TALKIN BOUT TERITORY = POWER, AND POWER=MONEY...THEY MORE TERRITORY YOU GOT THE MORE YOU GOT YOUR HANDS IN the STREET REVENUE FROM THE TAXIN POINT OF VIEW...QUIT TRYIN TO MAKE the NORTENOS SOUND LIKE THEY MO BIZNESS LIKE WHEN THEY AINT THEY JUST AINT GOT THE NUMBERS AND TERRITORY...AS MUCH AS ITS SURENOS IN NORTHERN CALIFORNIA GETTIN WHAT IS S'POSED TO BE NORTENO MONEY...IT SHOULD BE the SAME FOR NORTENOS COMIN TO LA YEAH THEY JUST LIVE THERE AND MIGHT BE HUSTLIN ON the UNDER OR SOLO...BUT THEY CANT DO that FOR LONG WITHOUT ALARMIN the LOCALS OF AN INDEPENDENT MEXICAN HUSTLA...EITHER HE'LL BE FORCED TO TURN 13 OR GET SMASHED ON...HELL I DOUBT THERE IS ANY NORTENOS IN MEXICO....NOT TO HATE ON YALL BUT I THINK YALL LOSIN DIS WAR...BUT I DONT THINK NORTENOS KNOW that IF THEY WERE TO COME TO LA black's AND OTHER ANTI-SURENOS LIKE MARAVILLA WOULD SUPPORT THEY MOVEMENT..
That's a loaded response for two simple points that I made; 1) Nortenos used to go into L.A. and start funk with Surenos, and, yes, Magic Mountain was a common spot for this being that it's the first stop in the Grapevine on the way to L.A. Lot's of Nortenos used to go their back in the day, flamed up, looking for Surenos. Anymore? No. That point was made to describe something that took place a couple of decades ago. 2) There could be some Nortenos in L.A. for whatever reason, but, obviously, they aren't gang banging, at least not actively.

All I brought up was a reference to the past and a what if scenario on the present, really in response to Individual's comment, and I think you misunderstood a great deal of it. Especially in the end when you say, 'Not to hate on 'y'all'. Who are you referring to when you say 'yall?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » November 30th, 2006, 11:55 pm

Individual wrote:This other dudes trying to make NORTENOS look like the MOB or someshit
Do you have to be in the mob to go someplace 'on business'? No, Nortenos are not like 'the mob'. And, neither are Surenos. Neither are any California gangs. The mob is only the mob because they are White and are able to co op with legitimate politicians, many of them who were related. In order for Black and Latino gangs to ever see a mob like status, they would need not only more Blacks and Latinos involved in government, but they would have to be 'on the take', as well. Personally, I think the whole existance of gangs in California to begin with, at least in regards to the drugs and violence, is just a byproduct of the prison industry to begin with. The mafia is a centuries old institution that goes back to Sicily.
i went all through stockton the other day..they're still GANG BANGIN

with graffiti and all that
Well, thanks for sharing, especially when I never said that Nortenos weren't banging.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » November 30th, 2006, 11:59 pm

perongregory wrote:thats that real shit that OG kush.
yea cuzz that og killa kush make a nigga go blind.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 1st, 2006, 12:04 am

Shox112 wrote:He think Magic Mountain and Bakersfield and other outposts count as LA....no
No, he doesn't. Being that he is 'me', I well understand that Nortenos never had the numbers to take over any L.A. neighborhood. But I'm certain Nortenos used to go into L.A. for a day or two and stir up funk, especially Magic Mountain, being that Magic Mountain was always a common place for Surenos to be at, and it is also the first stop in the L.A. region.

The reason I brought up Bakersfield is because there used to be Nortenos there, as there aren't many anymore, and being Bakersfield is so close to L.A. I'm certain Nortenos from there would go into L.A. just for the action.
Dont be mad because Surenos are deep in the heart of the Bay like richmond, oakland, san jose, frisco, AND SAC, and Bay Area outpost cities
I think you're mistakening me for someone who claims Norte. Show me where I do. You and Individual are being pretty defensive. Read my post again. Is it a bit apologetic toward Norte? Yes. But, it's a fair point and it was made without a)dissing the South (as I made it clear that Nortenos never had the numbers to take over an L.A. neighborhood), or b) claiming myself a Norteno. Your response seems to imply I did both.
yall could pull that sh*t at magic mountain
Who's 'y'all'? I wasn't talking about myself.
but let 'em try it in Lincoln Heights or better yet Washington and Normandie

Hell, let anyone try anything at that intersection. Either you're from there, or you aren't 'trying' anything there, either.

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 1st, 2006, 12:10 am

Individual wrote:I saw a paisa ass old man wearing a RED * faded red so it looked pink* Raider hat in stockton

lol
And this has what to do with Nortenos?
he was with some other foo about 18 with a pony tail at the tastee freeze..didnt speak a word of english
Wow. You were in Stockton, and you saw two paisas wearing hand me down clothes. And, of course, there are no paisas in L.A. wearing red clothing they picked up at the swap meet. That's really exclusive to Stockton...

LMAO..HAHAHAHAHAHA
Either way, it sounds like it was a pretty memorable experience for you.

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » December 1st, 2006, 12:47 am

StillNoScript wrote:
Individual wrote:I saw a paisa ass old man wearing a RED * faded red so it looked pink* Raider hat in stockton

lol
And this has what to do with Nortenos?
Wow. You were in Stockton, and you saw two paisas wearing hand me down clothes. And, of course, there are no paisas in L.A. wearing red clothing they picked up at the swap meet. That's really exclusive to Stockton...

LMAO..HAHAHAHAHAHA
Either way, it sounds like it was a pretty memorable experience for you.

well the paisa looked like he banged..and NO..I never saw a RED RAIDER HAT

and it has something to do with nortenos because only nortenos wear RED RAIDER HATs

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by StillNoScript » December 1st, 2006, 12:53 am

Individual wrote:well the paisa looked like he banged..
Banged what? Nortenos dress with more of a hip hop style today. Chipped and faded red rags aren't exactly the dress code, and I don't think they ever were.
and it has something to do with nortenos because only nortenos wear RED RAIDER HATs
That's not true. My grandfather's color blind (literally), and a Raider fan, and I could see him buying a red Raider hat at the same liquor store he gets his quart of Miller High Life. He's an 86 year old White man, with Navy tattoos on his arms. Is he a Norteno?

Paisas commonly buy clothes without knowing the meaning of the clothes, especially any gang meaning. When people are poor, they buy whatever the heck keeps them and their families warm, and if a pink Raider hat will keep the sun from getting into a paisa's eyes while working in the hot sun, he'll wear it.

It's not hard to find Nortenos in Stockton, and you'll find they don't dress like that innocent paisa that you've chosen to mock.