Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » March 21st, 2007, 3:40 am

Yeah NLR have alot of half caste hispanics, not sure if the AB has any hispanics but they have had some half jews, EME has whites too.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » March 21st, 2007, 1:22 pm

pistolslanga wrote:livin in san jose right now.

Some fake Sureno's, maybe some real, but none of em done do ANYTHING.

Norteno's yeah, some in San Jose, got fake sureno's shook.

"crips" or fake ass crips, get along with the nortenos and hate the scraps.

only real crip gang around here is probably, PROBABLY SOS, but it seems like its some real most women, you dont hear about no work being puttin in, just some kids trying to do something.

you got no black crip hoods here, no black blood hoods. a lot of little asian kids, some mexicans, white kids, claiming to be bloods, same with the crips, but SOS is real other places, but around here its just kids in a group claimin somethin, not dedicating life to this shit, just doin it like some highschool thang.

but mostly, San Jose doesen't have a scene of "gangs", most are fake ass biatches, or nortenos just chillin.

round here its mostly asian kids wearin vans and bape hoodies, ese's, some blacks, lotsa filipinos, some somoans.

i think tonga crip is around san jose too yea? i aint even sure.
There's black CRIPS and BLOODS in SJ, but I think most of the BLOODS retired. There also is TONGAN CRIPS.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Nortenos

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » March 21st, 2007, 5:50 pm

TheReal wrote:
Individual wrote:
GTS wrote:Do you know any Nortenos?

Have you hung out with any Nortenos?

Why do you care?

Answer those questions?

Why are you a scrap sympathizer?
Why you get all feminine acting like a female..

Get all butt hurt like you want a hug..

yea i do know a norteno..One of my family is..and he acts black..just like all his friends..

Im not close to him so i dont talk to him...

So answer the question..Why do nortenos act black?
*It's interesting how folks accuse nortenos of acting black, just because nortenos supposedly ally themselves with black organizations, when surenos their damn selves, have adopted-especially today-black accoutrements, such as the music they listen to and perform; the way they walk; gestures and mannerisms; dress; vocal tonalities; the slang they use; etc.-FROM BLACK PEOPLE!!

Accusing nortenos of acting "black," is just another way of attacking nortenos for having a working alliance with blacks, therefore shaming them, and psychologically intimidating them, into tearing apart that alliance, because of the great "sin" of being mistaken for acting like a "nigger", or being a "nigger lover." And the stealthy thing about it, this attack upon nortenos is masked under the innocent covering of a question, so that it may appear harmless as a kitten, even though it's really an attack, as venomous as a viper: I am amazed folks can't see this!

In the end, it's all mind games...
I dont know foo, but I saw a video for Norteno Rappers you know, and they acted like blacks, and talked like them n shit.They had that shit on their teeth and talked like em.Maybe its the newer generation, or maybe in just some areas,but if you adopt some one elses forma of talk and walk its like you aint proud of your culture you know.

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » March 21st, 2007, 5:55 pm

Oh and tambien.The Mexican Gangster culture pre dates any other Gangster culture.The pachukos started the slang you know.They started tatting their neighborhood on them, they started striking up on walls.Blacks adopted alot of the Cholo culture.Like the early black gangsters dressed more like mexicans.You know?

StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by StillNoScript » March 21st, 2007, 10:02 pm

CUETLACHTLI wrote:I dont know foo, but I saw a video for Norteno Rappers you know, and they acted like blacks, and talked like them n shit.
Was every Norteno in existance in the video, of all ages? Must have been a wide shot.
Maybe its the newer generation,
If you grew up in a Northern California town or city with a significant Mexican population, or have been to prison, then you'd already know that it is.
but if you adopt some one elses forma of talk and walk its like you aint proud of your culture you know.
Then I guess the earliest English speaking Chicanos and Mexicans in Los Angeles weren't proud of their culture, either. According to Luis Rodriguez, author/poet and former member of the Lomas gang in San Gabriel, it was the "Black English" that the first English speaking Chicanos in L.A. adopted, because they related more to the Blacks than the Whites due to Whites being extremely prejudiced then against both.

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by perongregory » March 22nd, 2007, 6:38 pm

You cant let blacks or mexicans from that fact, from one area represent their whole group of people. THe pachucos weren't the first people to wear zoot suits, and what baout blacks in Chicago who have signs, and colors, and gang grafitti as well, but had no Southern california chicanos around them? southern cali mexicans influenced the way blacks bang and so.cal blacks influenced how so.cal mexicans banged as well.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » March 22nd, 2007, 10:42 pm

Real talk about chicago^^

CUETLACHTLI
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by CUETLACHTLI » April 2nd, 2007, 2:05 am

perongregory wrote:You cant let blacks or mexicans from that fact, from one area represent their whole group of people. THe pachucos weren't the first people to wear zoot suits, and what baout blacks in Chicago who have signs, and colors, and gang grafitti as well, but had no Southern california chicanos around them? southern cali mexicans influenced the way blacks bang and so.cal blacks influenced how so.cal mexicans banged as well.
Yeah your right you know.Blacks and Browns be living next to eachother since the begining.We borrow shit from eachothers cultures.

babygurl831

Unread post by babygurl831 » April 4th, 2007, 1:25 pm

~J~ wrote:I wondered that myself. I really doubt Nortenos can bang in L.A unless they're hardcore and careful and at the very least have some numbers.

Nortenos are at war in some parts Nortern California holding on to their neighborhoods against Surenos.

Yeah... Surenos from L.A usually are much more ready to shoot a gun then are Nortenos. but there's some Nortenos that will shoot you, especially in Salinas.
sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no REAL surenos in Nortern cali, especially in salinas! all them foolz who are tryin to throw up 13 in salinas always get their puck asses blasted, nortenos dont give a f**K in salas! you will NEVER see a sureno throwin up 13 in salinas becuz all of them are all scared, and when they do, they regret it afterward, if they're even alive afterwards! and also nortenos aren't trying to hold up their neighborhoods against surenos, cuz nortenos will always and forever have their neighborhoods, no surenos in nortern cali will dare to do that! but once in awhile, some sureno will be brave, putting up a front and thats when the drama happens! oh by the way i never knew that salinas nortenos had that reputation, its all normal to me, to see a norteno shoot up a sureno! im gonna have to pass the word around in salas about that! :wink:

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » April 11th, 2007, 7:11 pm

babygurl831 wrote:
~J~ wrote:I wondered that myself. I really doubt Nortenos can bang in L.A unless they're hardcore and careful and at the very least have some numbers.

Nortenos are at war in some parts Nortern California holding on to their neighborhoods against Surenos.

Yeah... Surenos from L.A usually are much more ready to shoot a gun then are Nortenos. but there's some Nortenos that will shoot you, especially in Salinas.
sorry to burst your bubble, but there is no REAL surenos in Nortern cali, especially in salinas! all them foolz who are tryin to throw up 13 in salinas always get their puck asses blasted, nortenos dont give a f**K in salas! you will NEVER see a sureno throwin up 13 in salinas becuz all of them are all scared, and when they do, they regret it afterward, if they're even alive afterwards! and also nortenos aren't trying to hold up their neighborhoods against surenos, because nortenos will always and forever have their neighborhoods, no surenos in nortern cali will dare to do that! but once in awhile, some sureno will be brave, putting up a front and thats when the drama happens! oh by the way i never knew that salinas nortenos had that reputation, its all normal to me, to see a norteno shoot up a sureno! im gonna have to pass the word around in salas about that! :wink:
Northern California is a pretty big place bangin from around up to Sactown to below Salas. You call rest assure there are some real Surenos here & there. I guess around your way there's none...

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 11th, 2007, 7:33 pm

pistolslanga wrote:livin in san jose right now.

Some fake Sureno's, maybe some real, but none of em done do ANYTHING.

Norteno's yeah, some in San Jose, got fake sureno's shook.

"crips" or fake ass crips, get along with the nortenos and hate the scraps.

only real crip gang around here is probably, PROBABLY SOS, but it seems like its some real most women, you dont hear about no work being puttin in, just some kids trying to do something.

you got no black crip hoods here, no black blood hoods. a lot of little asian kids, some mexicans, white kids, claiming to be bloods, same with the crips, but SOS is real other places, but around here its just kids in a group claimin somethin, not dedicating life to this shit, just doin it like some highschool thang.

but mostly, San Jose doesen't have a scene of "gangs", most are fake ass biatches, or nortenos just chillin.

round here its mostly asian kids wearin vans and bape hoodies, ese's, some blacks, lotsa filipinos, some somoans.

i think tonga crip is around san jose too yea? i aint even sure.
If I remember correctly from speaking to you, you're from Watts. one can never compare San Jo to L.A. / L.A is much bigger and deep rooted than San Jo. if you read my posts it will tell you more on San Jo gang scene which has been abating for around 10 years now. The police/feds & economy have a lot to do with gang abatement in San Jo. the realer homeboys are lock-up/gone/retired for the most part. NF was conducting biz for some years in San Jo at one time.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 11th, 2007, 7:55 pm

perongregory wrote:You cant let blacks or mexicans from that fact, from one area represent their whole group of people. THe pachucos weren't the first people to wear zoot suits, and what baout blacks in Chicago who have signs, and colors, and gang grafitti as well, but had no Southern california chicanos around them? southern cali mexicans influenced the way blacks bang and so.cal blacks influenced how so.cal mexicans banged as well.
Right, Zoot suits came from Black youth on the east coast. Mexicans have been living in Chicago for many many years, so one would asume some of them have family in SoCal. but it's tough for me to say how much Chicano influence, I'm not from Chicago. I think that Chi-town has always had more of a Black flavor to bangin where has L.A has more of a Chicano flavor. (L.A from the 90's until today, some of the Black flavor of bangin is becoming prevalent in some if not most Surenos)

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 11th, 2007, 8:16 pm

CUETLACHTLI wrote:Oh and tambien.The Mexican Gangster culture pre dates any other Gangster culture.The pachukos started the slang you know.They started tatting their neighborhood on them, they started striking up on walls.Blacks adopted alot of the Cholo culture.Like the early black gangsters dressed more like mexicans.You know?
Active/ Contemporary US gangs... yes, Chicanos have the oldest gangs. Comtemporary times, especially in L.A where Chicano flavor of bangin/lowriding was more prevalent and adopted by Blacks/others. 90's until day some of the Blacks flavor as a whole on today world's youth as well as on Chicanos is becoming more the norm. there will alway be influences from one Ethnicity/Race to another.

Shaun

Unread post by Shaun » April 12th, 2007, 2:24 pm

Individual wrote:
GTS wrote:
anonymousman wrote:i lived down south half my life and been living up north my second half, so about that topic, i remember seeing a couple white guys that were surenos down there becasue they have no other choice but to be a sureno but trust me, up here in modesto theres whiteboy nortenos up the azs, it makes me think the main NF guys from around this area is run by white guys or something, the funny thing is those chapetes/busters whateaver u wanna call them act exactly like black guys so i dont know why they dont just consider themselves the BGF. fk it might as well
there is no such thing as acting black, white, mexican, purple, green, or yellow foo. people act a certain way because they choose to. God doesn't put u on this planet and say, ACT LIKE A COLOR. ur ignorant homie, thats probably why ur a scrap sympathizer. scrapa

Go somewhere else with that chapetes talk bitch.
but that foo is right..lets get off the dissing shit for a minute..

Why do Nortenos act black??

Shaun

Unread post by Shaun » April 12th, 2007, 2:27 pm

paulie wrote:i heard that the nortenos r starting to come in strong in L.A. Doesne1 from from the LA area know about this?? Also there at war with the crips and bloods.
nortenos are not at war with the bloods and the crips, we're allies with the bloods and crips. i've been to LA a lot in my colors and dont plan on movin there, i got familia that are surenos in that Clanton and MS-13 gang, but i dont plan on movin to LA cuz of dem, but cuz i dont wanna live in a city that smells like piss.

Shaun

Unread post by Shaun » April 12th, 2007, 2:32 pm

Cold Bear wrote:Damn, that's a trip. So you got a ES 14 and a WS 13? I went to some hip-hop club / show in Gilroy and fools were out there mad dogging but I don't think Gilroy has the status or numbers to be pulling away within Norte like say Fresno or anything like that. Shouldn't a smaller town try to unite with a bigger city to not get rode on? I mean Salinas would clearly get the better of that.
I live in Tulare, about 40 min south of Fresno. the homies there small, the bulldogs are runnin shit there and strong. the only that gets to me is why them fools roll with scrapas now. its enough that the bulldogs dropped leva out of NF, and became independent, but them fools are rollin with scraps, reppin the NORTE COLORS and the XIV, its stupid homie

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 12th, 2007, 3:10 pm

Shaun wrote:
Cold Bear wrote:Damn, that's a trip. So you got a ES 14 and a WS 13? I went to some hip-hop club / show in Gilroy and fools were out there mad dogging but I don't think Gilroy has the status or numbers to be pulling away within Norte like say Fresno or anything like that. Shouldn't a smaller town try to unite with a bigger city to not get rode on? I mean Salinas would clearly get the better of that.
I live in Tulare, about 40 min south of Fresno. the homies there small, the bulldogs are runnin shit there and strong. the only that gets to me is why them fools roll with scrapas now. its enough that the bulldogs dropped leva out of NF, and became independent, but them fools are rollin with scraps, reppin the NORTE COLORS and the XIV, its stupid homie
Bulldogs aren't supposed to be kool with the S, any more. I've definately noticed a lot of them wear all red, when the Fresno State colors are red & blue. They don't really use F-14 any more, but they'll say it stands for Fresno Nation or basically F the 14.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 12:23 pm

Shaun wrote:I live in Tulare, about 40 min south of Fresno. the homies there small, the bulldogs are runnin shit there and strong. the only that gets to me is why them fools roll with scrapas now. its enough that the bulldogs dropped leva out of NF, and became independent, but them fools are rollin with scraps, reppin the NORTE COLORS and the XIV, its stupid homie
I guess the Bulldogs on the inside needed backup like other gangs form alliances with others, who better then Northerners fiercest ememies at the expense of being traders. there's no going back now! like Billy Stewart says: "Reap What You Sow"

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 12:40 pm

ROOJOJR wrote:DC The northerners are reclaiming thier shit up north but have no pull in the south. Also as far as being picky about who they recruit they will take anyone who will put in work brown black and especially caucasion wanna bees. The surs are starting to move in stronger in the bay area especially in the sticks.
It's depends. now-a-days... yes, Nortenos are more willing to take another Races. Norteno Homeboys are slowly but surely a dying breed. banging is just getting played out these days, at least around my way.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 1:14 pm

Shox112 wrote:He think Magic Mountain and Bakersfield and other outposts count as LA....no

Dont be mad because Surenos are deep in the heart of the Bay like richmond, oakland, san jose, frisco, AND SAC, and Bay Area outpost cities

yall could pull that sh*t at magic mountain but let 'em try it in Lincoln Heights or better yet Washington and Normandie
Most of these Surenos in NorCal are not real. they are so-called Surenos, because among other reasons discrimination from some if not a lot of their own americanized people. sad but true. probably a few real Sureno heads recruit them thus you have the outcome day.

I agree with StillNoScript: a lot of the Nortenos are not the Homeboys of 10-20 years ago.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 1:48 pm

Jupebox wrote:Shit the Northenos act talk dress like their Black so in alot of ways the whole culture of the Northen Ese is gone..........they ride around playing NOTHING but Bay Area rap you'll be lucky to find one bumping oldies talking about ''Whats Cracking Nigga where the Hoe's at''? Lol
I agree with you on most things... Sometime at I've touch on a few times before... Although slowly but surely Cholo tradition has been abating in Nortenos. I assure you, as Black influenced as some of not a lot of Norteno youngsters are, there are some that have a lot of the makeup (clothing, speaking) as the Northern Homeboys of 10-20 years.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 4:54 pm

BlaKK wrote:And that ain't nothin against Mexicans nigga like i done said, I talk and smoke blunts with them niggas, to this day I'm still testifyin in court 3 years later, for the Mexican homies pops, who a OOOG from Cypress st.
In contrasting that staetment:So don't point no finger my way when ya boi gets his stomach split open, nigga. fu-- the raza Homie.

Me - the irony in your statements.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 13th, 2007, 5:42 pm

yo J, you heard of "the brothahood" in santa clara? some norteno was claimin it, that a 14 click?

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 6:19 pm

pistolslanga wrote:yo J, you heard of "the brothahood" in santa clara? some norteno was claimin it, that a 14 click?
I don't know. to tell you the truth, I've have been away from around that scene for about 10 years now. you may have a better heads up with this regard, on what gang is than me now-a-days. all of my neighborhood gangs are gone/inactive from what I hear and see. I can only comment on the way Nortenos dress & act. must be Disneyland out here for you compare to L.A.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 13th, 2007, 7:10 pm

pistolslanga wrote:yo J, you heard of "the brothahood" in santa clara? some norteno was claimin it, that a 14 click?
It might be a Norteno clique. I haven't much about it, except maybe once. Did you bring it up on this forum before?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 13th, 2007, 8:08 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
It might be a Norteno clique. I haven't much about it, except maybe once. Did you bring it up on this forum before?
yea man i lived in SC for awhile, moved from L.A. tho, ay where in san jose you at dawg? im goin to milpitas high, got kicked outta independence tho ya know, but jeah, homie i know there got a grip of foos claiming the brothahood, i aint knowin bout norte shit, ya know, just kick it with a couple folks.

naw i didnt bring it up.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » April 13th, 2007, 8:28 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
yea man i lived in SC for awhile, moved from L.A. tho, ay where in san jose you at dawg? im goin to milpitas high, got kicked outta independence tho ya know, but jeah, homie i know there got a grip of foos claiming the brothahood, i aint knowin bout norte shit, ya know, just kick it with a couple folks.

naw i didnt bring it up.
I'm curious as to what new gangs are being thrown around the San Jose area, any names?

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 13th, 2007, 9:51 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

naw i didnt bring it up.
I'm from the ES, & I don't know much about these new gangs either. I also went to Independence & got kicked out, but that was back in 1996. What kind of gangs did you kick it with in LA?

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 16th, 2007, 1:10 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

naw i didnt bring it up.
I'm from the ES, & I don't know much about these new gangs either. I also went to Independence & got kicked out, but that was back in 1996. What kind of gangs did you kick it with in LA?

sup man, my eldest bro was from duckyhood, he died R.I.P. his soul, i knew him when i was real young, i got a cousin livin the jordan downs atm, he aint bangin but he hang, got a bro from the tanas whos in the pen, and a cousin whos from the nutty's i havent talked to him in a couple years.

i lived in jordan downs when i was a youngsta, moved to san jose and im livin...

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 16th, 2007, 1:12 am

~J~ wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

naw i didnt bring it up.
I'm curious as to what new gangs are being thrown around the San Jose area, any names?

i aint really sure, you got lotsa filipinos n shit claimin crip gangs thats for sure, lotsa fakes, i know a tongan who banged the TCG, the S.o.S muthafuckas, lotsa fake scrap gangs, i really dont know bout the nortes tho, a lot of these gangs is fake and push no weight and just use a name.

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 16th, 2007, 1:12 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
pistolslanga wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

naw i didnt bring it up.

but its coo man, im a youngsta hit me up sometime we can smoke a blunt or somethin haha

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » April 16th, 2007, 1:14 am

oh gyeah, but u got a lot of real norte muthafuggas that just quiet ya know, aint nuthin crazy around here, i know a couple ene's who from a hayward norte click and they goin to school with meh