Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 125
Joined: November 27th, 2006, 9:25 pm
Location: CHI CITY

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 26th, 2006, 6:52 pm

rocstar wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
~J~ wrote:Some/A lot of Surenos seem to think all Nortenos act Black. Some/A lot of Nortenos from Salinas to San Jose over to San Joaquin Valley (Maybe not Sacarmento.) are just as Chicano if not more than some Surenos. Now places where Mexicans & Blacks tent to have the best working relationship in Northern California I believe San Francisco, Oakland and East Bay and maybe Sacarmento, Black influence or more prevalent. But, w/Some of their Chicano heritage interwined.

It's funny to me as how some/A lot of Surenos hate Blacks, but yet I see Sureno Rappers use some Black slang: dog, crackin, etc... and some of their gang-bang style.


I feel what alot of nortenos are about ...i think dudes in the chi respect that mindset..chicago gangs started to fight white gangs bangin on latinos and blacks...... alot of niggas in the chi smash surenos on site just because of the BS we hear about em..i mean shit in chicago u got latin king sets that are full of blacks with probaly even blacks..maniac latin disciples alot of latin mobbs with blacks in em...real recognize real i think is stupid to for two minorities to be going at eachother..


It's surenos in chicago?


There is some that come stay with their family or in the cornfields away from the city u bump into em in the pen or in the county they usually flip or stay neutral cuz theyll get rolled on i done heard stories of niggas getting soap stuck up their asses for claiming that BS and getting they tattoos burned a

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » December 26th, 2006, 7:01 pm

Cleveland and Victoria .where at blakk?i got family that stays in that neck of the woods

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 125
Joined: November 27th, 2006, 9:25 pm
Location: CHI CITY

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 26th, 2006, 7:01 pm

TeeKay wrote:
I feel what alot of nortenos are about ...i think dudes in the chi respect that mindset..chicago gangs started to fight white gangs bangin on latinos and blacks...... alot of niggas in the chi smash surenos on site just because of the BS we hear about em..i mean shit in chicago u got latin king sets that are full of blacks with probaly even blacks..maniac latin disciples alot of latin mobbs with blacks in em...real recognize real i think is stupid to for two minorities to be going at eachother..


I know they fought whites back in the day,but the thing with chicago, its not as racial nowadays like on both coasts, you got whiteboys reppin GDs, VLs, SCR has close relations with hoover, LKs basically let in any race.


Yah u got whites in different mob color aint a factor down here now in the pen across ill state FOLKs n PEOPLE run shit the aryans and bikers that are scattered around know the bussiness and SIMON CITY ROYALS always been a white gang who now allows latinos and is probaly being ranned by mexicans now

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 7:04 pm

areefce wrote:Cleveland and Victoria .where at blakk?i got family that stays in that neck of the woods


s/s riverside, ca

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 26th, 2006, 8:10 pm

Correct me if I'm wrong. but... to be honest with you, I don't think very many Nortenos gangs could make it L.A, with the expection of a few. maybe if they had turf where they were not surrounded by Surenos or else they'd not be living life. they'd just be trying to survive. futhermore, They'd have to be undercover because, any red clothing is a bulleye and they'd living on bothered time.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 8:16 pm

I don't think very many Nortenos gangs could make it in L.A


Depends on what part, for example east los or la puente, LOL! them nigga's wont last.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 26th, 2006, 8:44 pm

If nortes ever migrated to east los LA county would have to call in the national guard... Because thats a war within itself.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 26th, 2006, 10:22 pm

To anyone... lets say... if Nortenos were to move to L.A, I'm wondering if Blacks warring w/Surenos would hook-up with Nortenos, to go up against Surenos, of course there's always variables in every situation.

This is a little off topic but may be of interest to what's going on in the Bay, to the best of my knowledge. Specially... in the Frisco & Oakland area Nortenos and Blacks have make music together. Rappers all network with each other to bring the Bay back on the map. The Bay didn't really trip on the Black & Brown thing, they made money together.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » December 26th, 2006, 10:24 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
I feel what alot of nortenos are about ...i think dudes in the chi respect that mindset..chicago gangs started to fight white gangs bangin on latinos and blacks...... alot of niggas in the chi smash surenos on site just because of the BS we hear about em..i mean shit in chicago u got latin king sets that are full of blacks with probaly even blacks..maniac latin disciples alot of latin mobbs with blacks in em...real recognize real i think is stupid to for two minorities to be going at eachother..


I know they fought whites back in the day,but the thing with chicago, its not as racial nowadays like on both coasts, you got whiteboys reppin GDs, VLs, SCR has close relations with hoover, LKs basically let in any race.


Yah u got whites in different mob color aint a factor down here now in the pen across ill state FOLKs n PEOPLE run shit the aryans and bikers that are scattered around know the bussiness and SIMON CITY ROYALS always been a white gang who now allows latinos and is probaly being ranned by mexicans now


SCR is still prodominantly white, started by some italians and a few irish, but they got blacks too, more rican members than mexicans

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » December 26th, 2006, 10:32 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
We're you ripping off your T-shirt as you said this


LOOLLLLLL!!!! Martinez is foolish.


I prefer the term: Martinez is a Damn Fool :lol:

But I can interpret your tongues homie,

it's all good in EAST LOS 8)

Anybody in this muthafucka drinking tonight beside me :shock: :lol: :wink:


I just noticed I missed a call from my White Fence homey today.

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » December 27th, 2006, 9:12 am

BlaKK wrote:
areefce wrote:Cleveland and Victoria .where at blakk?i got family that stays in that neck of the woods


s/s riverside, ca
i know that i got family right by harrison school/park

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » December 27th, 2006, 9:13 am

i'm in riverside too but i live near the east side

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » December 27th, 2006, 9:14 am

i'm in riverside too but i live near the east side

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 27th, 2006, 9:53 am

rocstar wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
We're you ripping off your T-shirt as you said this


LOOLLLLLL!!!! Martinez is foolish.


I prefer the term: Martinez is a Damn Fool :lol:

But I can interpret your tongues homie,

it's all good in EAST LOS 8)

Anybody in this muthafucka drinking tonight beside me :shock: :lol: :wink:


I just noticed I missed a call from my White Fence homey today.


RACE TRACK ???? :lol:

1974GEEZ
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 125
Joined: November 27th, 2006, 9:25 pm
Location: CHI CITY

Unread post by 1974GEEZ » December 27th, 2006, 2:09 pm

TeeKay wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
I feel what alot of nortenos are about ...i think dudes in the chi respect that mindset..chicago gangs started to fight white gangs bangin on latinos and blacks...... alot of niggas in the chi smash surenos on site just because of the BS we hear about em..i mean shit in chicago u got latin king sets that are full of blacks with probaly even blacks..maniac latin disciples alot of latin mobbs with blacks in em...real recognize real i think is stupid to for two minorities to be going at eachother..


I know they fought whites back in the day,but the thing with chicago, its not as racial nowadays like on both coasts, you got whiteboys reppin GDs, VLs, SCR has close relations with hoover, LKs basically let in any race.


Yah u got whites in different mob color aint a factor down here now in the pen across ill state FOLKs n PEOPLE run shit the aryans and bikers that are scattered around know the bussiness and SIMON CITY ROYALS always been a white gang who now allows latinos and is probaly being ranned by mexicans now


SCR is still prodominantly white, started by some italians and a few irish, but they got blacks too, more rican members than mexicans


Nah more mexicans then ricans joined SCRs some sets like KCst even had a black chief ...and gd folks dont fuck with em niggas like they used to maybe in the pen but on the street shti is different

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 27th, 2006, 2:18 pm

areefce wrote:i'm in riverside too but i live near the east side



You ever in the south side nigga hit that right on cleveland st.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 27th, 2006, 2:19 pm

That's where you'll find 30 tongan and jamaican nigga's, smokin blunts.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5533
Joined: December 7th, 2003, 2:17 pm
Location: s/s riverside
Contact:

Unread post by BlaKK » December 27th, 2006, 2:30 pm

areefce wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
areefce wrote:Cleveland and Victoria .where at blakk?i got family that stays in that neck of the woods


s/s riverside, ca
i know that i got family right by harrison school/park



OK yea nigga harrison park right up the street.

User avatar
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 289
Joined: December 29th, 2005, 3:41 pm

Unread post by areefce » December 27th, 2006, 2:37 pm

hell i work pretty close to there too.

User avatar
rocstar
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 866
Joined: November 30th, 2003, 4:22 am
Location: Southern Cali

Unread post by rocstar » December 27th, 2006, 3:52 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
rocstar wrote:
MARTINEZ wrote:
BlaKK wrote:
We're you ripping off your T-shirt as you said this


LOOLLLLLL!!!! Martinez is foolish.


I prefer the term: Martinez is a Damn Fool :lol:

But I can interpret your tongues homie,

it's all good in EAST LOS 8)

Anybody in this muthafucka drinking tonight beside me :shock: :lol: :wink:


Yeah, he didnt answer when I called him back. He got me turned out on the silver patron!

I just noticed I missed a call from my White Fence homey today.


RACE TRACK ???? :lol:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » December 27th, 2006, 4:45 pm

1974GEEZ wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
1974GEEZ wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
I feel what alot of nortenos are about ...i think dudes in the chi respect that mindset..chicago gangs started to fight white gangs bangin on latinos and blacks...... alot of niggas in the chi smash surenos on site just because of the BS we hear about em..i mean shit in chicago u got latin king sets that are full of blacks with probaly even blacks..maniac latin disciples alot of latin mobbs with blacks in em...real recognize real i think is stupid to for two minorities to be going at eachother..


I know they fought whites back in the day,but the thing with chicago, its not as racial nowadays like on both coasts, you got whiteboys reppin GDs, VLs, SCR has close relations with hoover, LKs basically let in any race.


Yah u got whites in different mob color aint a factor down here now in the pen across ill state FOLKs n PEOPLE run shit the aryans and bikers that are scattered around know the bussiness and SIMON CITY ROYALS always been a white gang who now allows latinos and is probaly being ranned by mexicans now


SCR is still prodominantly white, started by some italians and a few irish, but they got blacks too, more rican members than mexicans


Nah more mexicans then ricans joined SCRs some sets like KCst even had a black chief ...and gd folks dont fu-- with em niggas like they used to maybe in the pen but on the street shti is different


Thats funny you say that, last time i saw them they were pretty chummy with the GDs but yeah it is more of a prison thing.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 28th, 2006, 2:34 am

Can't speak for all Nortenos, but... I remember a few white guys in Nortenos gangs and 1 black guy in this one gang nobody liked in the mid 90's in San Jo. but to tell the truth... there's probably few to none of them in the Norteno gangs that kick up dust. I also believe generally Surenos are most selective.
[/quote]

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3537
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 29th, 2006, 1:16 am

~J~ wrote:Can't speak for all Nortenos, but... I remember a few white guys in Nortenos gangs and 1 black guy in this one gang nobody liked in the mid 90's in San Jo. but to tell the truth... there's probably few to none of them in the Norteno gangs that kick up dust. I also believe generally Surenos are most selective.
[/quote]

I guess they only allow wet backs huh?

User avatar
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1595
Joined: May 19th, 2004, 12:36 pm

Unread post by MARTINEZ » December 29th, 2006, 10:23 am

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
~J~ wrote:Can't speak for all Nortenos, but... I remember a few white guys in Nortenos gangs and 1 black guy in this one gang nobody liked in the mid 90's in San Jo. but to tell the truth... there's probably few to none of them in the Norteno gangs that kick up dust. I also believe generally Surenos are most selective.


I guess they only allow wet backs huh?[/quote]

:shock: WHY...THEY ALLOWED YOU :wink:

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3537
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 29th, 2006, 5:09 pm

MARTINEZ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:
~J~ wrote:Can't speak for all Nortenos, but... I remember a few white guys in Nortenos gangs and 1 black guy in this one gang nobody liked in the mid 90's in San Jo. but to tell the truth... there's probably few to none of them in the Norteno gangs that kick up dust. I also believe generally Surenos are most selective.


I guess they only allow wet backs huh?


:shock: WHY...THEY ALLOWED YOU :wink:[/quote]

I'm talking about the Surenos, cuzz a lot of their cliques are like that.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 29th, 2006, 8:37 pm

I'm talking about the Surenos, cuzz a lot of their cliques are like that.
Yeah, it may seem like most Southsiders are mostly Mexicanos in Northern California. but, that's not to say that there aren't any Real Chicano Southsiders in Nor-Cali.

HEY MARTINEZ, HOW DOES A BAY AREA RESPECTFUL CHICANO... NON HOMEBOY FAIR IN L.A? OR AT LEAST AROUND YOUR WAY?

SAMPLE: A GIRL WENT OUT TO L.A AND IT WAS COOL UNTIL THEY FOUND OUT SHE WAS FROM THE BAY AREA. THEY CALLED HER FARMERO AMONG OTHER THINGS...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » December 30th, 2006, 11:50 am

~J~ wrote:Can't speak for all Nortenos, but... I remember a few white guys in Nortenos gangs and 1 black guy in this one gang nobody liked in the mid 90's in San Jo. but to tell the truth... there's probably few to none of them in the Norteno gangs that kick up dust. I also believe generally Surenos are most selective.
[/quote]
Sounds like that Busta ass gang...''MFG'' Matha Fucking Gangsta'' Lol...thise clowns are from the S/S they use to kick it w/ JBF(a tagging crew)

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2006, 12:27 pm

Jupebox wrote:

Sounds like that Busta ass gang...''MFG'' Matha #%@&#%@ Gangsta'' Lol...thise clowns are from the S/S they use to kick it w/ JBF(a tagging crew)


IT WAS DTN - DOWNTOWN NORTENOS. AS FAR AS I REMEMBER THE REAL HOMEBOYS WERE SAYING... THAT NO ONE IS SUPPOSE TO CLAIM DOWNTOWN. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE FOR EVERYBODY. ALWAYS, COPS HAVE HAD A HOLD OF THE CITY PRETTY MUCH EVER SINCE. SO NOT MANY PEOPLE GOING DOWNTOWN LIKE THEY USE TO. (CURFEW, NO LOTTERING, SENTING PEOPLE HOME EARLY IN DOWNTOWN ETC...) AFTER THE MID 90'S ON IT HAD BEEN THE DIFFERENT SCENE. COPS ARE EVERYWHERE KILLING THE WHOLE LOWRIDER SCENCE FOR THE MOST PART IN SAN JO. CONCERTS CAN GET A LOT THE PEOPLE DOWNTOWN BUT AGAIN THE COPS ARE ON TOP OF IT.

MFG I HAVEN'T HEARD OF THEM IN YEARS W/THE EXPECTION OF A FRIEND OF MINE MENTIONING, ONLY BECAUSE WE PLAYED BASEBALL TOGETHER W/THE GUY THAT WAS IN MFG AT SPARTAN LITTLE LEAGUE WHICH DON'T EXIST ANYMORE. WE SEEN HIM ON FUGITIVE WATCH.

JBF... DAMM! BRING BACK MEMORIES. I WENT TO SCHOOL W/A FEW OF THEM. BACK IN 93-94 THEY DID A STING THAT PRETTY MUCH KILLED OFF THE GRAFFITI SCENE IN SAN JO...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » December 30th, 2006, 1:49 pm

~J~ wrote:Jupebox wrote:

Sounds like that Busta ass gang...''MFG'' Matha #%@&#%@ Gangsta'' Lol...thise clowns are from the S/S they use to kick it w/ JBF(a tagging crew)


IT WAS DTN - DOWNTOWN NORTENOS. AS FAR AS I REMEMBER THE REAL HOMEBOYS WERE SAYING... THAT NO ONE IS SUPPOSE TO CLAIM DOWNTOWN. IT'S SUPPOSE TO BE FOR EVERYBODY. ALWAYS, COPS HAVE HAD A HOLD OF THE CITY PRETTY MUCH EVER SINCE. SO NOT MANY PEOPLE GOING DOWNTOWN LIKE THEY USE TO. (CURFEW, NO LOTTERING, SENTING PEOPLE HOME EARLY IN DOWNTOWN ETC...) AFTER THE MID 90'S ON IT HAD BEEN THE DIFFERENT SCENE. COPS ARE EVERYWHERE KILLING THE WHOLE LOWRIDER SCENCE FOR THE MOST PART IN SAN JO. CONCERTS CAN GET A LOT THE PEOPLE DOWNTOWN BUT AGAIN THE COPS ARE ON TOP OF IT.

MFG I HAVEN'T HEARD OF THEM IN YEARS W/THE EXPECTION OF A FRIEND OF MINE MENTIONING, ONLY BECAUSE WE PLAYED BASEBALL TOGETHER W/THE GUY THAT WAS IN MFG AT SPARTAN LITTLE LEAGUE WHICH DON'T EXIST ANYMORE. WE SEEN HIM ON FUGITIVE WATCH.

JBF... DAMM! BRING BACK MEMORIES. I WENT TO SCHOOL W/A FEW OF THEM. BACK IN 93-94 THEY DID A STING THAT PRETTY MUCH KILLED OFF THE GRAFFITI SCENE IN SAN JO...
they use to have a Norte clique downtown,which is the North Side ''VSJ'' plus I use to know a few heads from the North area that started of as taggers ''Lords-Tfl'' and ended up as some Norte clique as well....I still shoot to the West side every now and then,''House of Pizza'' HAS SOME OF THE BEST PIZZA IN TOWN...Lol

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2006, 2:53 pm

Jupebox wrote:

they use to have a Norte clique downtown,which is the North Side ''VSJ'' plus I use to know a few heads from the North area that started of as taggers ''Lords-Tfl'' and ended up as some Norte clique as well....I still shoot to the West side every now and then,''House of Pizza'' HAS SOME OF THE BEST PIZZA IN TOWN...Lol


LORDS... DAMM! YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE 1ST. TAGGING CREW IN SAN JO. I KNEW AT LEAST ONE DUDE FROM THAT VARRIO MAYBE MORE THOUGH.

I MEANT DOWNTOWN AS IN 1ST & SANTA CLARA. HOMEBOYS FROM IN ALL S.C COUNTY USE TO GO THERE BUT THESE DTN FOOLS MADE IT NO COOL. BESIDES... LIKE I SAID BEFORE, COPS KICKED EVERYONE OFF OF 1ST & SANTA CLARA ON WEEKEND NIGHTS.

YEAH, NO DOUBT OLD NSSJ HAS HAD NORTE GANGS. IT'S MY BACKYARD. NOW I'M NOT INCLUDING (N.EAST SJ OR ALVISO) THESE ARE THE FOLLOWING NORTE GANGS THAT I KNOW OF: (VSJ, I THINK THE COPS DID A SWEEP ON THEM SOME YEARS BACK.) (VNS DEFUNCTED VARRIO) VNH (SJG, 12ST. I THINK THEY'RE DEFUNCTED ALSO.) NOT TO MENTION ROOSEVELT PARK WHERE A LOT OF NORTENOS USE TO GO.

TO TELL YOU TRUTH, FOR THE MOST PART, THE CITY HAS BEEN CLEANING UP MOST NEIGHBORHOODS IN SJ AT ONE POINT OR ANOTHER. REMEMBER POCO WAY AND ROCK SPRINGS.

I MEANT TO SAY I WENT TO SCHOOL W/MOSTLY BCS TAGGER NOT JBF...

Jupebox
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 269
Joined: June 17th, 2006, 12:22 am
What city do you live in now?: San Jo

Unread post by Jupebox » December 30th, 2006, 3:43 pm

~J~ wrote:Jupebox wrote:

they use to have a Norte clique downtown,which is the North Side ''VSJ'' plus I use to know a few heads from the North area that started of as taggers ''Lords-Tfl'' and ended up as some Norte clique as well....I still shoot to the West side every now and then,''House of Pizza'' HAS SOME OF THE BEST PIZZA IN TOWN...Lol


LORDS... DAMM! YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT THE 1ST. TAGGING CREW IN SAN JO. I KNEW AT LEAST ONE DUDE FROM VSJ MAYBE MORE THOUGH.

I MEANT DOWNTOWN AS IN 1ST & SANTA CLARA. HOMEBOYS FROM IN ALL S.C COUNTY USE TO GO THERE BUT THESE DTN FOOLS MADE IT NO COOL. BESIDES... LIKE I SAID BEFORE, COPS KICKED EVERYONE OFF OF 1ST & SANTA CLARA ON WEEKEND NIGHTS.

I MEANT TO SAY I WENT TO SCHOOL W/MOSTLY BCS TAGGER NOT JBF...[/i]
Lol nah homie I go way back....Lords was Not the 1st tagging crew...''ATC''(Addicaited to Crime) came out way before they did along w/ ''the''(Devastaing Artist)''CBS''(Can't Be Stop)''NBC''(Never Been Caught)''ABC''(Another Beauitful Creation or Another Tough Cookie or Attacking the City) ''YMCA''(Young Messah Creating Art)''3AC'' (3's A Crowd sub crew of ''TDK''(Those Damn Kids)hahaha.....shit homeboy I'll take you back to the days of meanstreek marker pilots-uni wides pentals and old school marker Magnums.....we use to all go to the W/S not too far from Horseshoe under the overpath and bomb tag or just post up at''THE WALLS OF FAME''or ''11 & Taylor''..''WALLS OF FAME 2''was right down the street from the Shark Area...but in 85-87 there were no S.j Sharks just some run down buildings.....the reason Lords was so on the map so hard is they stared mixxing tagging w/ bagging..next thing you know they were hitting up Lords xiv 14 x4 so alot of non-artist was put on thus making them a gang then a crew....ATC stared playing that game about 6mo. later and most of them became Crips due to the fact ATC had more Black taggers than any other crew in San Jo,so ATC drop the tagging name and stared bagging their chosen gang while Lords still kept their name for some time....

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » December 30th, 2006, 5:59 pm

Jupebox wrote:

Lol nah homie I go way back....Lords was Not the 1st tagging crew...''ATC''(Addicaited to Crime) came out way before they did along w/ ''the''(Devastaing Artist)''CBS''(Can't Be Stop)''NBC''(Never Been Caught)''ABC''(Another Beauitful Creation or Another Tough Cookie or Attacking the City) ''YMCA''(Young Messah Creating Art)''3AC'' (3's A Crowd sub crew of ''TDK''(Those Damn Kids)hahaha.....shit homeboy I'll take you back to the days of meanstreek marker pilots-uni wides pentals and old school marker Magnums.....we use to all go to the W/S not too far from Horseshoe under the overpath and bomb tag or just post up at''THE WALLS OF FAME''or ''11 & Taylor''..''WALLS OF FAME 2''was right down the street from the Shark Area...but in 85-87 there were no S.j Sharks just some run down buildings.....the reason Lords was so on the map so hard is they stared mixxing tagging w/ bagging..next thing you know they were hitting up Lords xiv 14 x4 so alot of non-artist was put on thus making them a gang then a crew....ATC stared playing that game about 6mo. later and most of them became Crips due to the fact ATC had more Black taggers than any other crew in San Jo,so ATC drop the tagging name and stared bagging their chosen gang while Lords still kept their name for some time....[/quote]

Are you sure Lords wasn't the 1st SJ tagging crew? around my way a stone throw away from the The Wall of Fame, but since has long been cover up... Lords was the 1st tagging crew I recall seeing up. Now... tagging crew don't exactly have generations like gangs do, but I'm pretty sure some of the 1st heads are pushing 35. Lords is orginally from SF, I think. Also, I don't think ATC was even in the writing scene in the 80's? maybe late 80's at best. I do recall them in the early to mid 90's.

I go remember seeing most of the crews you mentioned up at one time or another. how about these tagging crews: OFA & CARDS.

Wall of Fame 2 in techincally on the WS about 2-3 miles from the former Wall of Fame not exactly down the street...

Welcome to revision info as you see fit...



[/quote]

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”