Nortenos in Southern California?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Unread post by TVo » September 12th, 2007, 4:40 pm

Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:WAS YALL EVER ESES? I UNDERSTAND WHEN YALL GET LOCKED UP YA ROLL WITH THE OTHERS WHICH IS WITH THE ASIANS. WHICH MEANS YALL WOULD BE KOO WITH THE BLACKS IF ANYTHIN. ARE 18ST AND CLOVERS ESES?
Yeah, we rolled with the SouthSide but things happened. The thing is MV pre-dates Sur/Norte. So when the South/North thing came into play, we still kept it like we always were and emphasized the MV (while still acknowledging the business with 13). The Rascals MV, who came up in the early 80's, well into the South/North era, keep the 13 in their name--the other ones, do not.

Far as who MV's roll with? To all non Chicanos, we are Mexicans from LOS, point blank. Some individuals do roll with their homies from Sur and some kick it on their own with other MVs.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Maravillas broke off from Sur in the 93? When the meeting at the park happend and La Eme put all the so cal vatos under the Sureno flag and told them no drive bys, since it was bad for business. They also said all the Sureno's would be taxed and in turn would get protection once they hit the CDC.
So most of the Maravilla varrios were are claiming trece before 93, once they refused to pay taxes, the dropped the 13 and proclaimed "Greenlight For Life".

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » September 12th, 2007, 8:36 pm

TVo wrote:
Rollin_inmy_SixFo wrote:
NikexCortez wrote:WAS YALL EVER ESES? I UNDERSTAND WHEN YALL GET LOCKED UP YA ROLL WITH THE OTHERS WHICH IS WITH THE ASIANS. WHICH MEANS YALL WOULD BE KOO WITH THE BLACKS IF ANYTHIN. ARE 18ST AND CLOVERS ESES?
Yeah, we rolled with the SouthSide but things happened. The thing is MV pre-dates Sur/Norte. So when the South/North thing came into play, we still kept it like we always were and emphasized the MV (while still acknowledging the business with 13). The Rascals MV, who came up in the early 80's, well into the South/North era, keep the 13 in their name--the other ones, do not.

Far as who MV's roll with? To all non Chicanos, we are Mexicans from LOS, point blank. Some individuals do roll with their homies from Sur and some kick it on their own with other MVs.

Correct me if I'm wrong but the Maravillas broke off from Sur in the 93? When the meeting at the park happend and La Eme put all the so cal vatos under the Sureno flag and told them no drive bys, since it was bad for business. They also said all the Sureno's would be taxed and in turn would get protection once they hit the CDC.
So most of the Maravilla varrios were are claiming trece before 93, once they refused to pay taxes, the dropped the 13 and proclaimed "Greenlight For Life".

No, Actually word in the joint when I was locked up, I heard that La Eme took "OFF" the greenlight on the MS's........The MS's were READY and still ready for the Mexican Mafia........!!! Think im lying dawg........, The Mexcian Mafia is a California, Powerhouse, Along with other California Mafiaz, Russians and Triads etc etc (Which you COULD never compare too, the Mexican Mafia aint bringing in Triad or Russian numbers......).....but MS's is a HIGHLY broken up "MAFIA".....they ALL still get ORDERS from El Salvador! If you notice.....MS's are considered very organized but DEADLY against enemies and very connected with other Mafiaz/Cartels/Syndicates....in America and MANY Different Countries.......!!!! 18st, will always be South Siders for life but The Mexican Mafia needz gangs like 18st (A LA powerhouse) and Florencia to pay taxes without those few they dont have SHIT....but what happens if THESE people say fuck this......and turn on the Mexican Mafia....(Now I know thats prolly a day that will never hit but......) I think the Mexican Mafia wouldnt be ass strong without them.....just my open opinion......





For you slow people :

But my point is that the Mexican Mafia isnt all that.........There the only mafia to get ACTUALLY involved with "Pitty Criminals" its kinda disrespect using the word Mafia behind it too....if you asked me.

TVo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 252
Joined: July 12th, 2007, 2:36 pm
What city do you live in now?: Orange County
Location: ES S-Vale Grand Fir St. Locos, Varrio Via Sol

Unread post by TVo » September 13th, 2007, 10:02 am

La Eme power structure is in the CDC, that where all their power lies. The russian mob, Italian Mob, etc, may have more power and are better organized and make more money on the streets but eventually all criminals get locked up and thats where LA Eme, AB's and the NF get thier power. The ability to extort others in prison because they don't gave the power in their that they do on the streets.
Prime example, The Teflon Don. John Gottin got sent to Marion I think and when he was there he paid like 50K to the AB to protect him, probably more like the AB extorted it from him. Well once Gotti starting getting some made italian mob guys locked up he thought he was safe and decided he didn't want to pay the AB anymore. Bad mistake, the AB actually contract a black inmate to rough up Gotti and to no ones surprise Gotti started paying again. The facts are all there, look it up.
So just goes to show you that these prison gangs may not be as powerful as other orgagnized crime on the streets, but once you hit certain state prisons, they run everything and everybody has to pay the piper eventually.

User avatar
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 914
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 1:27 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento
Location: Alta Califas
Contact:

Unread post by StillNoScript » September 28th, 2007, 2:47 pm

MMRbkaRudog, None of those are in the book, Cholo Style. If I had a scanner, I'd post the ones that are. But those are different ones. Does anyone know where you can buy back issues of MVL?

User avatar
StillNoScript
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 914
Joined: March 15th, 2005, 1:27 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento
Location: Alta Califas
Contact:

Unread post by StillNoScript » September 28th, 2007, 3:02 pm

Image

Amen to that ^^^^

What's sad is that many people will denounce that and just say, "hey, people just don't like each other and that's the way it is. Nortenos and Surenos just don't like each other." I expect to hear that from cops and district attorneys, who trade in stirring up the pot. But it's sad when people from the hood say it. A real gangster would agree with that photo. The real guys know they're being played by the system, they're just in too deep to walk away from it.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1193
Joined: November 20th, 2006, 7:11 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » September 28th, 2007, 3:14 pm

StillNoScript wrote: What's sad is that many people will denounce that and just say, "hey, people just don't like each other and that's the way it is. Nortenos and Surenos just don't like each other." I expect to hear that from cops and district attorneys, who trade in stirring up the pot. But it's sad when people from the hood say it. A real gangster would agree with that photo. The real guys know they're being played by the system, they're just in too deep to walk away from it.
Yeah, that picture saying the truth.

What's up, the NF topic I guess has technical issues or what have you. we moved it to the "Nor~Cal Gangs" thread if you wanna chime in. I thought this thread was having issues too. :?

I think Rudog sells some MVL issues.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 28th, 2007, 3:42 pm

I do got MVL mag's for sale. They don't make them any more. I was thinking of putting some on ebay, but I can sell them directly to anyone who wants to buy some.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3541
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 30th, 2007, 10:27 pm

Well I ended up listing some of them on ebay, & I also put up a couple of teen angels. Here goes the link: http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZsanxjonero

DJE
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: September 22nd, 2010, 8:39 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: Talent

Re: Nortenos in Southern California?

Unread post by DJE » September 22nd, 2010, 8:53 pm

me and my home boy's in talent oregon are white and we bangin norte homie wut up S.K.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 82
Joined: August 6th, 2008, 9:20 pm
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re: Nortenos in Southern California?

Unread post by SilentWest » October 3rd, 2010, 7:26 pm

DJE wrote:me and my home boy's in talent oregon are white and we bangin norte homie wut up S.K.
Umm, please stop embarrasing yourselves and go to college white boys. Fucking idiots.

This is coming from an ACTIVE ENE.

Thanks.

heavyduty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: May 12th, 2011, 2:11 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Nsw

Re: Nortenos in Southern California?

Unread post by heavyduty » May 12th, 2011, 2:32 am

"There is irrefutable evidence that blacks comprise a disproportionate share of the U.S.
prison population. At the end of 2005, there were 1,525,924 persons incarcerated in state and
federal prisons; 40 percent of these inmates were black, 35 percent were white, and 20 percent
were Hispanic (Harrison & Beck 2006)."

Now two things i have to say to you Dr real..
And i aint picking any sides here.
I am neither norteno or sureno or chicano for that matter
but a likely more accurate painting of the facts
would be helpful to all parties' understanding of the truth.
for 1.. The mexicans, despite their divsion,
supposedly already are the most powerful gang/s in california in and
out of prison.
And.. Your claim that mexican gangs basically only achieve strength by way of numbers
is likely just an opinion if you read the above facts.

heavyduty
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 2
Joined: May 12th, 2011, 2:11 am
Country: Australia
If in the United States: Georgia
What city do you live in now?: Nsw

Re: Nortenos in Southern California?

Unread post by heavyduty » May 12th, 2011, 2:42 am

Or.. Maybe im wrong and the supposed larger
portion of black inmates is made up
for in other parts of the u.s?

perongregory
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 5147
Joined: February 12th, 2004, 9:17 pm
Location: Los Angeles

Re: Nortenos in Southern California?

Unread post by perongregory » May 12th, 2011, 2:46 am

What do those stats have to do with Cali where Sur and norte are dominant at? Becaue mexican prison gangs aren't running chicago, NY, the midwest, east coast, etc.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”