Trial has begun, Oxnard v. Colonia Chiques

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Anonymous20

Trial has begun, Oxnard v. Colonia Chiques

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 11th, 2005, 4:19 am

The trial began on Mar 3, 2005 to end the injunction against the COlonia Chiques gang. a full legal team is challenging the injunction on a scale never seen before. read about it:

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/2005/030305co.html

FILA
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: Trial has begun, Oxnard v. Colonia Chiques

Unread post by FILA » March 22nd, 2005, 3:11 pm

just takin rights away from ppl

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » March 29th, 2005, 4:46 am

Alonso i read that you testified against colonia chiques? how are you involved?

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » March 29th, 2005, 10:38 pm

WIP wrote:Alonso i read that you testified against colonia chiques? how are you involved?
yes i did on March 22, 2005 in Oxnard. I argued that they are ineffective and that they are not the reasons why crime can go down. Sometimed they increase. The trial ended on Friday March 25, 2005.

The way I got involved was through the attorneys that were challenging the injunctions. They heard about me and appointed me to the case. The prosecutor, Karen Wold, tried to tell the court that I run a forum where gang members can send messages to each other and completely ignored the educational, research aspect to the forum and the web site. But the entire trial was video taped and I hope to get a copy of it.

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”