San Diego sets

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: San Diego

Re: San Diego sets

Unread post by scrub1819 » April 21st, 2009, 12:56 pm

also i forgot about my Thai people. is there even an area where theres a sizable Thai community? My grandmother is the ONLY Thai person i know in SD..

get0asian
What city do you live in now?: oceanside

Unread post by get0asian » April 28th, 2009, 11:02 pm

scrub1819 wrote:what about
Sons of Samoa or
Samoan Crips?

and can anyone specify what areas these sets kick it at? idk a whole lot about all the asians, only
this is what i do know, i think..
OBS crips - EastSide. 44th 47th and 50th. Mostly Cambodian.
TRG - ES and SE? also ive heard of some members in La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Clairemont and Serra Mesa. idk if theyr mostly cambodian or what. i know of a couple mexicans blacks and at least 1 white guy that kicks it with them.
TOC - Linda Vista. Mostly Lao?
OMC - dont really "know" so much but heard that theyre a subset from OKB, around Oak Park, Market, or Chollas.
OKB - Southeast[where specifically?] i "heard" that they can be either bloods or crips? wtf? i think both OKB&OMC are mainly Lao, but i think theres some Viets??
UBS - Chula Vista, South San Diego, donno if theyr still around tho. i think mostly Pinoy?

FCW/IDM - donno all that much about these 2. from what i understand theyr part of the Insane Family down in Chula Vista/SSD. Four Corners of the World started as a Mixed Race gang a while back[80s?]. There were Samoans Mexicans Pinoys Blacks &even Whites. and then prison politics forced them to ride with theyr own race, so the Pinoys started Insane Diego Mob.

so everything a wrote down is pretty much what i know so far. im open for anyone to school me or correct me. so i do got some ?s tho:

there are hella asians in Clairemont Serra Mesa and Kearny Mesa, but i dont know which ones specifically. is there any activity in this area?

theres like a billion chinese and japanese restuarants but where are all the chinese and japanese people at? i know one girl that is chinese and 2 girls that are half chinese. ALL the other asians i know are not Chinese or Japanese.

there are a WHOLE LOT of Viets in EastSide. but the only gang i really know of in ES is OBS, which is pretty much Cambodian. &im assuming theres more viets in ES than Cambos. are there any Viet krews in ES or do they join OBS? i do know a couple viets that were with OBS..

Do asians consider Oak Park ES or SE? i know the mexicans like to claim it to be SE[bandwagoners], but i think i've heard of some asians calling it part of the ES.

Im assuming OKB and OMC are mostly Lao and im also assuming that theyre area is mostly the northern parts of SE like Chollas, Market and Oak Park[??]
so what about all the Viets in Oak Park?do they join OKB/OMC or is there some Viet Krew[s] there?

i basically know nothing about the pinoy gangs in SD. National City/Paradise Hills is filled with them tho, so can anyone tell me which gangs kick it there, and do they have that area divided? do they beef with Lincoln or Skyline?

and i didnt know there were that many viets out there in Mira Mesa. are the gangs in MM racially divided between Viets and Pinoys?

are there any Asian gangs in North County, specifically Oceanside? i know Oceanside has all kinds of diversity..

why do most Pinoys flag red and most Viets blue??

as for COC and TEC, i've never heard of them.

so if anyone could share some info on anything in this post..

Asian Crip boys is a Viet gang in Mira Mesa
Idk why pinoys flag red and viets flag blue, Most pinoys flag red in San Diego, Most Viet/SOutheast asians flag blue in San DIego
In other so cal areas if Pinoys arent doing there own thing or ridin wiht Surenos then theyre usually flaggin Red dont see Blue Rag pinoys taht much and Most Southeast asians if they do claim color are crippin, But there are bloods like OLB
I live in Oceanside, Born in ESD there are no Asian gangs in Oceanside and not a lot of asians here either, there are Samoan gangs though. Krook City BLoods Mid Valley set, Deep valley bloods, and krook city bloods tri-city set, I knew a Filipino that banged Krook CIty bloods he was down for his shit, I think there are a few Asians that ride with KCB, Samoans are tight i kick it with a lotta them, there all about FAMBAM and shit you'll never see a Samoan in Oside blue Raggin
THeres some Racial Tension in Oside because usually SAMOANS = BLOODS, BLACK = CRIPs but not much everyone gets along pretty much.I remember 3 years ago at Jefferson Middle School Some fools from Posole ( SURENO ) Tagged up the place saying FUCK SLOBZ AND NIGGAZ CK BK and then i started seeing PK ( posole KIlla) and fuck slobz and Niggaz all over books and desks and shit. There were a lotta fights between blacks and mexicans after school
Posole Locos beefs with CenterStreet (SHITBOYs) and they hoods right next to OCEANSIDE HIGH thats why everyone be calling our school ghetto and shit. The only active Crips probably are Insane Crips in MId Valley and For white gangs its SOUTH O,(SOUTH OCEANSIDE) they rep that green, don't really wear rags but thats pretty much they color. Theyre skinheads but they aint really racist

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » April 29th, 2009, 12:57 am

In response to scrub1819, I don't kno about SD but most Thai ppl in So.Cal are generally spread out. Theres a Thai Town in N. Hollywood that has a sizable Thai community. You can find all the Thai stuff there and some good restaurants also. In response to get0asian, I think the number of Filipinos that claim Blood or Crip is pretty even. Up here in OC and LA thats what I've noticed. Theres also some Vietnamese gangs claiming Crip up here. Right now I can't think of one that claims Blood. But theres also a good number of Viet gangs that don't claim a specific color. There are some Cambodian gangs that claim Blood tho.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 29th, 2009, 2:40 am

triplethreat wrote:In response to scrub1819, I don't kno about SD but most Thai ppl in So.Cal are generally spread out. Theres a Thai Town in N. Hollywood that has a sizable Thai community. You can find all the Thai stuff there and some good restaurants also. In response to get0asian, I think the number of Filipinos that claim Blood or Crip is pretty even. Up here in OC and LA thats what I've noticed. Theres also some Vietnamese gangs claiming Crip up here. Right now I can't think of one that claims Blood. But theres also a good number of Viet gangs that don't claim a specific color. There are some Cambodian gangs that claim Blood tho.
los angeles thai's generally are not into gangbanging.

when they do get into it they generally join established vietnamese , chinese cambodian , filipino and korean gangs rather than start their own.

judastaugamma
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by judastaugamma » April 29th, 2009, 2:41 am

also anyone know when 44th obs start?

when i was young all i knew of was 47th and 50th. i didn't hear about 44th 'til way later on.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » April 29th, 2009, 5:35 pm

judastaugamma wrote:also anyone know when 44th obs start?

when i was young all i knew of was 47th and 50th. i didn't hear about 44th 'til way later on.
I get confused by all the OBS sets. Too many sets using the same name.

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » May 17th, 2009, 1:07 pm

scrub1819 wrote:what about
Sons of Samoa or
Samoan Crips?

and can anyone specify what areas these sets kick it at? idk a whole lot about all the asians, only
this is what i do know, i think..
OBS crips - EastSide. 44th 47th and 50th. Mostly Cambodian.
TRG - ES and SE? also ive heard of some members in La Mesa, Lemon Grove, Clairemont and Serra Mesa. idk if theyr mostly cambodian or what. i know of a couple mexicans blacks and at least 1 white guy that kicks it with them.
TOC - Linda Vista. Mostly Lao?
OMC - dont really "know" so much but heard that theyre a subset from OKB, around Oak Park, Market, or Chollas.
OKB - Southeast[where specifically?] i "heard" that they can be either bloods or crips? wtf? i think both OKB&OMC are mainly Lao, but i think theres some Viets??
UBS - Chula Vista, South San Diego, donno if theyr still around tho. i think mostly Pinoy?

FCW/IDM - donno all that much about these 2. from what i understand theyr part of the Insane Family down in Chula Vista/SSD. Four Corners of the World started as a Mixed Race gang a while back[80s?]. There were Samoans Mexicans Pinoys Blacks &even Whites. and then prison politics forced them to ride with theyr own race, so the Pinoys started Insane Diego Mob.

Do asians consider Oak Park ES or SE? i know the mexicans like to claim it to be SE[bandwagoners], but i think i've heard of some asians calling it part of the ES.

i basically know nothing about the pinoy gangs in SD. National City/Paradise Hills is filled with them tho, so can anyone tell me which gangs kick it there, and do they have that area divided? do they beef with Lincoln or Skyline?
SOS-they are supposed to be in SESD somewhere. Iheard they claim ES SOS (not as in East Side San Diego)...which may mean they are on the ES of SESD (Valencia, Emerald, Skyline, Encanto???)

Samoa Crip 45 is in SESD (Chollas View). They are in NH Rollin 40 territory, and they supposedly back up NHCrips-but are seperate from them...sort of like a mini confederation

OBS- yea they are in ESSD from the 40's to 50's

TRG-I think they are spread out in ESSD, but IDK how deep they are..they also might b in the Linda Vista area. Varrio Clairemont 13 has a click called Tiny Rascals Gang (VC13TRG), but they are not associated with the Asian gang.

TOC supposedly has heads in ESSD too. TOC and OBS has mad beef

OMC-are their own gang I think. i think they have heads in SESD and in ESSD

OKB-SESD, they hold down territory in Chollas View (48-50 streets).

UBS and IDM-only had a few of heads in CV...wouldn't really say they were a prescence there. They mainly commuted to SSD to hang with their homies

I think OKB, OBS, and DOC are theonly asian gangs in SD that hold specific turf. All they others have heads that are spread out in the areas they occupy. But I am most likely wrong on that

FCW and IDM are two completley seperated gangs. They formed a confederacy called "Insane Family" together, and with another small multiethnic gang (S3P-South Side Syco Posse) that died out. FCW was multiethnic and it did sort of go inactive. The mexicans that used to be from FCW started Iris Avenue 13 gang. Some of the Pinoy and Islander heads ended clicked up clicking up with Iris Avenue down the road too, They are in a click called Iris Avenue Insane Family (IAIF). Those heads from FCW that started that click still also rep FCW. FCW did have some heads in CV during the late 80's in Otay 13's varrio. But they were mainly a SSD gang (Otay Mesa, north of Sidro's hood, west of Del Sol's hood, and east of Nestor's hood).

IDM is still around...and reppin. They are mostly Pinoy..but like a lot of other gang, there are other ethnicities that are represented in their set. IDM is actually a breakoff of B Down Boys. In the 80's, BDB had heads in SSD that repped SS BDB. They had a falling out with the BDB from Southeast, so they broke off, and IDM was formed. I got a lot of respect for IDM and FCW. They have some down ass homies that represent.

That Oak Park Locos claiming SESD trips me out too. Oak Park is straight ESSD, but OPLS claim SESD. It's almost like Lomas 26 Street too. They rep SESD, but people in SD really don't consider Golden Hill part of SESD.

NC-B Down Boys and Easy Going Pinoys
SESD (Paradise Hills/Bay Terreces)-B Down Boys, State Side Islanders, AKRho Pinoy, Aisian Insane, BNB, BNG, Easy Going Pinoys, Satanas

Don't know how those gangs divide up PH or Bay Terreces. I think they mostly beef with each other. I don't think Lincoln Park Bloods or Skyline Piru beefs with any of them. i think for the most part the Pinoy and Black gangs in SD do their own thing completley seperate from each other.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » May 20th, 2009, 10:52 pm

yardstick wrote: OBS- yea they are in ESSD from the 40's to 50's

TRG-I think they are spread out in ESSD, but IDK how deep they are..they also might b in the Linda Vista area. Varrio Clairemont 13 has a click called Tiny Rascals Gang (VC13TRG), but they are not associated with the Asian gang.

TOC supposedly has heads in ESSD too. TOC and OBS has mad beef

OMC-are their own gang I think. i think they have heads in SESD and in ESSD

OKB-SESD, they hold down territory in Chollas View (48-50 streets).
OBS and TOC still have beef? I know since TOC and OKB used to be tight, they both had beef with OBS in the past. Now TOC and OKB have beef. Don't know why.

OMC been around but they were always in the shadow of OKB. They're basically OKB's little homies.

OKB in the past were probably one of the hardest asian sets to see the streets.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » May 24th, 2009, 2:04 pm

yardstick i can tell your a regular on LW's blog..

i met one of the guys from SOS he says theyr really small, like dying off small. i think he was from lemon grove or spring valley..

SHOOTER
What city do you live in now?: SAN DIEGO

Unread post by SHOOTER » August 10th, 2009, 2:33 pm

Let me clear some shit up for every one who was never even there. First off FCW INSANE FAMILYwas in control of SouthSide and everone around at that time knows it. INSANE FAMILY was FCW's and nobody else's. Everyone who was their nuts did whatever they could to use the name so nobody else would try to fuck with them. Did they die off?? Never. They only elevated their game and branched out into other endevours. SDPD and ATF will certainlly testify to that. MID 90's it took a turn. The chicanos from FCW realized they were the ones who were the truestest to SouthSide and were rising. Gangsters with nothing else on their moind but power and money. Problem was that too many people along with their brothers,m sisters and cousins were all trying to join. There became no way to seperate the real from the rest. The time came when the homies had to leave it all behind. With all the politics and homies in prison, no one knew which homies were good and which needed to be clipped. The decision was made from within prison that IRIS AVENUE was the best way to resolve the matter. FCW always stood on its own against all odds and had nothing but enemies from all around, but one thing could not be denied....They could always be found on IRIS AVENUE. Only a select few were allowed represent the AVE and even fewer were permitted to wear the tatoo. The result was tighter control of Southside and better recognition of which homies are respected amongst themselves. Many were discarded which only left the truest of gangsters standing. All for good reason. The first click was IRIS AVENUE LOKOS which were the older ones who ran with FCW and other heads who met their criteria to roll, however not all were allowed to wear a tatoo. Once Southside realized IRIS was here to stay and had received blessings from prison, the LOKOS solitified the area by sweeping all the garbage and removing all weak personnel from the area. Once they did so, a new faction was introduced. IRIS AVENUE has introduced its next generation which is known as "INSANE FAMILIA". Though their actual numbers are unknown, it is believed IRIS AVE has already established their next click and continues to branch into other areas of activity. It is unknown what became of those who were still claiming FCW, but their presence is no longer seen, felt or heard of in Southside. Many believe IRIS AVENUE informed the remainig members that their best self interest was early retirement. What is known, is that IRIS AVENUE continues to be highly active and has now placed a choke hold on their area. That's what happened to FCW and some info on IRIS. I know because I live in their neighborhood and still talk to a few of them when I see them. I can tell you IRIS got a gang of homies in their mid 30' still representing like it was still 1989.

okiedokie

Unread post by okiedokie » August 16th, 2009, 9:57 pm

Here's my deuce on BNB in SD.... they aint shit but that's from my POV.... being Filipino and almost every Filipino, we have relatives down in SD so there's a connection in that area, with that said I'm always down there and I've ran in to these "Barkadas".... they act like eggots, "yo cuhh, dis be it cuhh, dis be barkada cuhh"...... idiots with language and vocabulary issues, first of all I never saw any blacks from there, second Ive seen their "hood" and it looks like Mission Viejo (nice big community homes) so I don't see any "hood" shit there and for them to be like that was just too damn funny. One fool got knocked out on the floor by a civilian we brought a long... LOL... he was talking shit saying "SD this, SD that".. One skinny ass fool was next to him with a Charger like jersey but it had "BARKADA" written on the back.. long story short those two got a taste of how THE BIG BAD LOS does it.. nothin more fucked up than for you to get treated like bitches in your own town, in your own "hood" by a couple of outsiders, especially when one of them was a civilian... LOL.. their girls were downer than them I'll give them that, fat fuckin bitches.. LOL

BNG.. Barkada has triple the members. BNG aint nuthin down there, they're sort of like the BNG'z in LA but weaker and BNG is LA aint on the top 5 on my list to be noise makers. They're down there with RPB, FS13, JFX, PBG & FMP.

SDmofo
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SDmofo » August 17th, 2009, 9:06 pm

The hardcore Asian Gz in SD are the Laotians and Cambodians. You hear about other Asians every now and then but they still don't ride like the Laotians and Cambodians. There's not even that many Laotian or Cambodians around either.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 22nd, 2009, 2:00 pm

yea really theres prolly a lot more viets here than any other asian, yet idk of any krew that is mostly viets. i knew a lot of viets from school that wore blue saying CUHZ all the time but i never really knew if they banged or not.
but the very few cambodians- you KNEW they were from OBS haha

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » August 27th, 2009, 9:05 am

I WENT TO BELL JUNIOR HIGH AND KNEW FOOLS FROM DIFFERENT HOODS THERE,LIL ONE FROM VCV SBLS,PAYASO,PEPE,JOKES, AND SOME OTHER FOOS FROM PARADISE HILLS LOCOS,OSO AND JUICE FROM SOUTHSIDE DIEGO 13(JUICE RANKED IT AND GOT KICKED OUT,OSO CHANGES HIS NAME TO CLARO AND LOCO AND CLAIMED ANOTHER HOOD IN LOS BUT SAYS HES FROM SSD13)THERES WAS A FEW NI666AS FROM SKYLINE PIRU,2 FROM 59 BRIMS,6 FROM OFARELL BLOODS,2 FROM LINCOLN,A BLACK FOO FROM LOGAN 30TH

I KNEW STOMPS FROM BNB,HE SHOWED ME AND OTHER PEOPLE the VIDEO OF HIM GETIIN JUMPED IN WITH SOME OTHER FOOS TO,I GUESS IN BNB TO JOIN U GET JUMPED IN THEN THEY BURN UR HAND AND LEAVE A MARK FOR SOME REASON,STATE SIDE ISLANDERS I NEVER GOT IT CUZ WHEN I WAS IN 7TH GRADE ALOT OF THE OLDER FOOS FROM SSI WERE CRIPS BUT SOME WERE CLAIMIN BLOODS,8TH GRADE ALOT OF THE YOUNGER MEMBERS OF SSI WENT FROM CRIPS TO BLOODS THEN IN 9TH GRADE IT WENT HALF HALF THEN BACK TO BLOODS MAJORITY,I WOULD SEE SSI CRIPS AND SSI BLOODS SAYIN SHIT TO EACH OTHER,I KNOW CHINO FROM SSI,HE USE TO KICK IT WITH PARADISE HILLS LOCOS IN PARADISE HILLS BUT AROUND SKYLINE LUCKY FROM PARADISE HILLS LOCOS STABBED TO MEMBERS OF SSI SO THEY GOT BEEF NOW,I REMEMBER DIS 1 GUY NAMED LIMUEL WAS CLAIMIN HE WAS A CRIP FROM BNB,THEN THE HOMIE STOMPS PUNKED HIM,THEN HE STARTED CLAIMIN BNG AND THAT HE WAS A CRIP AND ALL THE YOUNG WANNABE BLOODS FROM SCHOOL WANTED TO FUCK HIM UP BUT HE WOULD HIDE FROM THEM

ANYONE HEARD OF A HOOD CALLED OGB,SOME GUYS FROM THERE WOULD TALK SHIT TO A CREW/GANG MY CUZZIN WAS COOL WITH CALLED HISPANIC KINGS,THEY WOULDNT GET DOWN THO THEY TALKED SHIT AND LEFT,WHEN I WAS AT MY CUZZINS GRADUATION BACK IN 07 AFTER THE CEROMONY ONE OF HIS HOMIES GOT JUMPED BY FOOS FROM OGB AND THEY WERE YELLIN ORIENTAL GANG BANGERS

yardstick
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Dago

Unread post by yardstick » August 27th, 2009, 1:52 pm

okiedokie wrote:Ive seen their "hood" and it looks like Mission Viejo (nice big community homes) so I don't see any "hood" shit there and for them to be like that was just too damn funny.
okiedokie wrote: Ive seen their "hood" and it looks like Mission Viejo (nice big community homes) so I don't see any "hood" shit there and for them to be like that was just too damn funny.
No Shit! That's the crazy thing about Dago. There's bangers in upper middle and upper class neighborhoods down here.

Mira Mesa (MM13, MMC, AC, SDP), Rancho Penasquitos (VPQ, NSB), Carlsbad (CMLS), Solana Beach (CEG13), Encintas (ENCTF), Pacific Beach (VMB), Bonita (PHLS), east Chula Vista (BWLS, SSD13, UBS, IDM, SSI, BDB), east Paradise Hills and Bay Terraces (loads of Pinoy gangs, PHLS, HKLS), Linda Vista (LV13, LVC, TOC), Clairemont Mesa (VCLS), South Park and Golden Hill (LM26), Little Italy and Park West (WT13), Old Town and Mission Hills (OTSD13).

Some gangs like WT13, VMB, and LM26 are like the last of the Mohicans holding on to traditional turf. In the case of WT13, VMB, and LM, their hoods used to be gritty back in the day (70's and 80's), but they have gentrified now. It's like the gang is just holding on to turf, just to do it. Or kids they feel obligated to keep reppin their hoods, for the only reason that the generation before them repped it. Then you have middle class and upper class kids falling into the wrong crowds in good neighborhoods like MM, east PH/Bay Terraces, and Penasquitos (MM13, MMC, AC, SDP, BNG, BNB, PH Locos). But, there are also hoods that are tiny little gritty spots in larger middle class and affluent areas (BWLS, CMLS, CEG13, ENCTF, OTSD, LV13, LVC, TOC, VCLS). It's like the kids that live there say "Damn, we live in this fucked up housing complex. Let's rep a gang, cause that's what ghetto people in fucked up housing complexes are supposed people do."

You also have your middle/upper class commuters. Like the some of the bangers in east CV and Bonita. Their families moved out of the more gritty places to east CV or Bonita cause they had the means to do so, or the bangers started hanging out with hoodsters that were bused into east CV schools, so they got jumped into a gang that's out of their neighborhood. Whatever the case, they have to commute to the more gritty areas to hang out with their homies (SSD13, some PHLS, HKLS, UBS, IDM, SSI, BDB).

But, the funny thing about east Chula Vista is that there is was low income/section eight housing put upo in Otay Ranch (not to be confused with Otay 13's Barrio) and Eastlake areas when the areas were being developed. You literally have people that are below the poverty line, in the same neighborhoods with Upper Income homeowners. I went to Heritage Park in a nice neighborhood (Otay Ranch?) over there, and the bathrooms looked like they should have been in the hood. Hitups from Otay 13, OTNC, 73LS, SSD13, SELKS, Gamma all over. They're all from hoodsters that relocated to the section eight housing. The sad thing about that is, kids are squandering an oppartunity to leave that life behind. Instead, they are importing the G life style into new neighborhoods.

Don't get me wrong though. You got gritty places that are hoody....but not ghetto. Like parts of National City (NW area and Lincoln Acres area), parts of west Chula Vista (Otay, west of Broadway, and NW corner of CV), parts of Spring Valley (La Presa), parts of South San Diego (Palm City, San Ysidro, Egger Highlands), part of East San Diego (Webster, Colina Del Sol), and parts of SESD (western Paradise Hills, Chollas View, parts of Encanto, Lincoln Park).

The only areas of San Diego that are LA -like hoods are the western neighborhoods of SESD (Barrio Logan, Logan Heights, Memorial, Stockton, Grant Hill, Mount Hope, Mountain View, Southcrest, Shelltown) and part of City Heights. Those neighborhoods remind me of East Los/South Los. But those hoods are even close to how crazy they used to be! They used to be on par with LA in terms of ghetto craziness from the late 70's to the early 90's. Multiple nightly drive-bys, yearly homicides in the triple didgets, cops getting killed, mini riots,and crack houses were the norm in SESD and parts of SBSD, during that time period. SD has cleaned up a lot! There's even gangs that have dissappeared from whole neighborhoods, and a few others that are now tiny in comparisson of what they used to be during that time period (so tiny that they could possible die off in the near future).

Compared to LA or the western part of SESD, the eastern SESD neighborhoods (Skyline, Alta Vista, Emerald Hills, Encanto, Chollas View, Valencia Park, Broadway Heights, Lomita Village, Jamacha, Bay Terraces, O'Farrell Park, Paradise Hills) are a lot more decent.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » August 29th, 2009, 12:59 am

whaaat?
i used to play basketball at Heritage Park almost every sunday night over there in Otay Ranch.
tripped me out how much was hitup in there. &then i'd see some random ass "ghetto" looking guys chillin on that lil grass hill or at the benches every once in a while.
where's that section 8 housing place at over there??

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: SOUTH BAY SAN DIEGO

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 2nd, 2009, 4:18 pm

scrub1819 wrote:whaaat?
i used to play basketball at Heritage Park almost every sunday night over there in Otay Ranch.
tripped me out how much was hitup in there. &then i'd see some random ass "ghetto" looking guys chillin on that lil grass hill or at the benches every once in a while.
where's that section 8 housing place at over there??
its in the condos or apartments behind that gas station across from the park. i got family that moved to otay ranch. part of the deal with developing that area was that the developer was gonna put low income housing in. some of those apartments in the back take section 8. there are a more than a couple of apartments in those nice new areas that take section 8. basically any land owner anywhere can take section 8 if they want to ...from Sidro to la jolla..it don't matter. all that matters is who moves in...a ghetto ass hoodlum, or upstanding civilians. if the owner is lucky enough-they will get an upstanding civilian. unfortunatly-many of thos section 8's in east CV got hoodlums moving in.

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 2nd, 2009, 5:19 pm

thats seriously some education entering my brain haha
i had no idea there was section 8 in really nice areas, how dumb of me lol

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 5th, 2009, 5:57 pm

scrub1819 wrote:thats seriously some education entering my brain haha
i had no idea there was section 8 in really nice areas, how dumb of me lol

naw...I dont think its dumb of you...how were you supposed to know? you would never guess that an area like that would have section 8. i tripped on that too when learned about it.

that area of chula vista is niiiicceee. then they have THE WOODS and AGUA VISTA. there is supposed to be pro football playes staying in those areas. that area has multi million dollar houses! thats a big contrast from west side area, like the OTAY zone and the duplexes and apartments off of broadway! Chula Vista is really its own city now. a little bit of everything!

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 5th, 2009, 9:38 pm

word on that haha.
Chula Vista's the home of Pro Athletes,
the home of one of SoCals oldest and most notorious gangs,
&the home of world champion Park View Little League !!

BullaBritches
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BullaBritches » September 6th, 2009, 6:23 pm

yea I HEAR that!! PVLL putting CV on the map! SD can officailly saw we have a world champinship sports team! hey trip on this-our Little League teams are better than our pro-teams down here! they should have a PVLL vs. SD Padres game.

and I hear that about Varrio Otay...... They been holding the south part of CV on lock for ever! seems like no one can fade em!

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » September 7th, 2009, 4:09 pm

PVLL vs Padres haha i hate being a Padres fan lol

&i knew that YOU knew DAMN well that i was talking bout VLO haha

SGKILLA
What city do you live in now?: SAN DAGO

Unread post by SGKILLA » August 9th, 2010, 4:07 pm

On SD pinoy gangs:

SSI are both bloods and crips because they're a wack ass gang and they're confused as hell. SSI - stay safe inside, used to be BNB's bitches back in the early 90s (But now the current generation of SSI are trying to say "fuck BNB") , BNB and SSI used to clique up with each other (some SD STS used to kick it with BNB and SSI too) to beef against the eastside family (BDB, AIB, EGP, KDK, KLB), southside pinoy gangs (FCW, IDM, UBS), northside pinoy gangs (NSB, TPB) and the northside viet gang, AC.

Both BNB and UBS are crips but they don't get along with each other mainly because BNB is southeast and UBS are southside, but some UBS members used to kick with BNBs and some STS used to kick with BNBs and SSIs for some reason. SD STS are neither blood, crips or wannabe surenos, they're pinoy devil gangsters similar to HSG and SZA, but SD STS would always sport blue duke devil jersey gear and not red duke devil jersey gear for some reason, maybe because their main enemies were the eastside family, who flagged red, but that doesn't mean SD STS were flagging colors though, SD STS were just distinguishing themselves from their enemies. STS and HSG have similar gang hand signs: devil ears and a devil head, except HSG has an added "S" hand sign.

BNB has a youngster set called CVC, similar as to how AIB is the youngster set of BDB.

BDB had beef with a laotian gang called OKB because there was an OKB that lived across the street from a B-Down over there on Ava Street. And whenever they had house parties they would always talk shit to each other. There was an 18 year old B-Down kid that got shot at house party by an OKB on Ava street back in 2004.

BNBs and B-Downs aren't fobs. KLB, AIB, and EGP are fob gangs though. B-Downs look like fobs because they sport pony tails and black levis butt hugger jeans, but they're not fobs. EGP sported fubu like a bunch of fobs in the mid 90s.

OS was a pinoy tagging crew from bell. LAI is another pinoy blue flagging gang.

BNG, OGB, SPR, SDP, IPT, PBH and AKP never existed in San Diego during the early 90's. These are some new ass sets.

RPB were in San Diego for a short while, B-Down didn't consider them family. RPB and BNB didn't get along with each other, they even had a rumble with each other in front of McDonalds and Blockbuster over there on the Paradise Valley Road/Woodman intersection.

BNBs used to go up to Mira Mesa and have rumbles with those viets from AC in the early 90s, ACs used to carry sticks and bats and I remember hearing about how a BNB tied an AC up to the back of his car and dragged the AC along the road.

I remember BNB's and B-Downs used to throw bricks at each other's house windows, have fights at underground parties (the organized and funded ones at hotel halls, like the ones that had the "take it off, take if off" events where random pinays would go on stage and take their clothes off), and show up at the front of each other's house and make their victims run all the way into their own homes. shit was fucking funny.

The import scene didnt start up until the mid 90s and that was when all the old school gang shit was starting to die out.

858SD
What city do you live in now?: SD

Unread post by 858SD » January 28th, 2011, 5:45 pm

@ SGKILLA

Wassup , aye you know any thing about them AsianBoyZ in National City ? I think they a new hood cause i only heard of them in City Heights until a few months ago i heard of them being in NC. I think the National City ABZ might be Filipino since there's alot of Filipinos over there....

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 29th, 2011, 4:03 am

there aint no damn asian boyz in diego. not for real anyway. no trg either. claimers but not serious shit. and all the filpino bloods / crips they ll know each other man. they've all dated each others broad. they all hang out downtown at on broadway or that bar around the corner next to the hustler store. hell most of them are cousins and in laws. its all a joke. obs chilled out. most of the ogs been deported. okb...well they're retarded. they fighting toc (which is lao) and sometimes omobb. hell sometime themselves and theyre all related. right now lincoln and skyline is hot. they only 2 groups they "control" their neighborhood and always out and about. as far as the surenos go...they need permission to fight nowadays, most of the time anyway. the mexican mafia got them on lock lol

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » January 29th, 2011, 3:58 pm

There is TRG in SD , there hood is by Home Ave and Fairmount ave. There still active and beef with OKB. Yeah I didnt know there was ABZ till last year when people were claiming it. Mostly Vietnamese fobs claiming it in City Heights . Most likely they wannabes. IDK bout ABZ in NC , just though SGKILLA would have more info about that.. OKB doesnt beef with TOC and OMC. There all cool. They get into fights sometimes but generally cool and kicken it. OKB cool with NHC too but beefin hard with Market St. Right now TOC proablly the most active asian set in SD. OBS still around and puttin in work, OKB is puttin work still but not that much of them left..Omob , honestly dont hear that much about them..

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » January 30th, 2011, 1:24 pm

man i know them trg niggas in east diego. they all lao of all things. they aint got no business claiming a khmer gang. they all short too lol them toc, omc, okb are all freaking lao and they might not "beef" with each other but they sure like to fight each other when they all drunk at a party. and i aint heard obs doing shit at all in a long ass time. you can actually catch them niggas at lee's garden on the weekend from time to time. lol as far as the viets go...more and more you can find them at raves. man from 54th and trojan all you see is niggas posting. from 54th on el cajon blvd down to the 40s all you see is niggas mobbing. you start cruising through the inside neighborhood all you see is the 13 tag. oh yea National City is a filipino and mexican city no damn way asian boyz would be from there. everybody know now it aint really an "asian" gang, it's a mostly cambodian / vietnamese gang that has a sprinkle of filipino here and a lao there. on top of it the city is split between red rag filipinos bloods and blue rag southsiders. to have blue rag crips on the scene would be highly out of place. but then Diego is probably the safest biggest city in the US right now.

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » January 30th, 2011, 5:52 pm

Yeah Filipinos arent considered asian to me , thats why i wanted to know if they would really claim "Asian" Boyz in NC. Same with AIB . They claim Asian Insane Boys/Bloods when they straight up Filipino.. I barely see a OBS or TEC tagged around 40 - 50 sts of City Heights , which is where they claim turf mostly see X3 or 13 around. I think Asian gangs dont tag as much as Surenos or the Crips and Bloods. But havent been around City Heights in a Minute , mostly in Linda Vista or Clairemont . Now in Linda Vista , there are some mobsters (LV13 and LVC) walking around the hood at least 3 - 5 deep prolly because they beefin with eachother. TOC is usually rolling in Cars around in neighborhood , they dont really mob their neighborhood but mob in Mira Mesa or City Heights..And yeah its kinda funny when OMC OKB and TOC get drunk and start talking shit at parties when their all fam..OBS may not be puttin in big work but still out there..Filipinos mostly rep the Red rag some Flip Crips here and there mostly Flip bloods..SD is pretty safe when it comes to shootings or homicides now. Everybody i guess is fighting it out rather than pulling the trigger....

scrub1819
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by scrub1819 » February 23rd, 2011, 11:30 pm

somebody up there ^^^ said the Raskals are around Home and Fairmont.. isnt there a OBS click right up the hill there on 44th and Maple? lol
Home/Fairmont and 44th/Maple are literally 3 blocks away from each other, and if this was the case i'd assume shit could get a little bit active around there?? haha

858SD

Unread post by 858SD » February 27th, 2011, 3:47 pm

lol yeah theres a Obs click right up that hill thats obs44..idk if they beef with trg tho