Oxnard in Ventura County

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Anonymous20

Oxnard in Ventura County

Unread post by Anonymous20 » April 1st, 2005, 2:35 am

Everyone know of Colonia Chiques, but then there is:

-South Side (Oxnard)
-Sur Town
-El Rio
-Lemonwood

T~

Re: Oxnard in Ventura County

Unread post by T~ » June 2nd, 2005, 7:40 pm

alonso wrote:Everyone know of Colonia Chiques, but then there is:

-South Side (Oxnard)
-Sur Town
-El Rio
-Lemonwood
theres also ss chiques, Loma Flats

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 1st, 2005, 8:31 pm

I was over there yesterday and notcied "CO BOYS X3" writting on the wall. what gang is that supposed to be?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 1st, 2005, 8:55 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:I was over there yesterday and notcied "CO BOYS X3" writting on the wall. what gang is that supposed to be?
COLONIA CHIQUES BOYS
they use the Dallas Cowboys ballcap as their logo, and they take out the "W" which then reads out "CO BOYS", the CO = COLONIA.

There is a lot more Varrios in OXNard and Ventura than those listed above. I think there is already a list posted on the Hispanic section.
I'll see if I can find it and re-post it here.

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » July 1st, 2005, 9:02 pm

OXN OXNARD 13 DARK SIDE LOS MALOS
COxCH COLONIA CHIQUES aka:EAST SIDE CHIQUES - ESLS ExS LOCOS
NSxCH NORTH SIDE CHIQUES
SSxCH SOUTH SIDE CHIQUES aka:LIL' CHICAGO
SSSQ SOUTH SIDE SQUIRE DRIVE
EAST SIDE LEMONWOOD BOYZ
LFxCH LOMA FLATS aka:WEST SIDE LOMAS aka:HILL STREET
SOUTH SIDE CALLE SIETE
CALLE PAULA
COLLEGE PARK GANG
VSTR VARRIO SUR TOWN
STS SATANAS
VCE CENTRO ESCALON - FORT ORDS
VAG WEST SIDE VENTURA AVENUE GANGSTERS GTS

ESM EAST SIDE MONTALVO
CMO EAST SIDE CAMPO aka:CABRILLO VILLE
VARRIO SOMIS X3 LOCOS
VARRIO SATICOY 13
WSLS WEST SIDE LOCOS 13
SP12 SANTA PAULA 12TH STREET
---- BBZ BAD BOYZ
---- CMS CRIMES
---- PBZ PARTY BOYZ
---- CBZ CRAZY BOYZ
---- LS LOCOS
CVLS CONEJO VALLE LOCOS - WEST SIDE NEWBURY PARK
ERS EL RIO SUR
TROUBLE STREET MALDITOS - EL RIO
CMR CAMA RIO BARRY STREET - CAMARILLO
MPLS - MOORPARK LOCOS - MORFAS - MOORPARK
ESSB - EAST SIDE SANTA BRUTA TRS TRAVIESOS
WSSB - WEST SIDE SANTA BRUTA
VSW - VARRIO SOUTHWEST ?
VNW - VARRIO NORTHWEST ?
GUADA PROJECT LOCOS - GUADALUPE
SOUTH SIDE CARPAS CALLE NUEVE - CARPINTERIA
VARRIO LAMPARAS ?
VARRIO OCEANO - PISMO BEACH
NIPAS X3
DOG TOWN - NIPOMO
TCS TOCAS - THOUSAND OAKS
NORTH SIDE FILTROS X3 LOCOS - FILLMORE
EAST SIDE FILTROS LBZ LIL' BOYZ GANG - FILLMORE
CUATRO ESQUINAS - LOMPOC
LOS OLIVOS - LOMPOC
VSR SANTA RITA
SMR SANTA MARIA
VG13 VARRIO GOLETA X3

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » July 2nd, 2005, 2:45 pm

lonewolf wrote:
RuthlessBone wrote:I was over there yesterday and notcied "CO BOYS X3" writting on the wall. what gang is that supposed to be?
COLONIA CHIQUES BOYS
they use the Dallas Cowboys ballcap as their logo, and they take out the "W" which then reads out "CO BOYS", the CO = COLONIA.

There is a lot more Varrios in OXNard and Ventura than those listed above. I think there is already a list posted on the Hispanic section.
I'll see if I can find it and re-post it here.
thanks homie. thats what I was kind of guessing about CO meaning COlonia but I wasnt sure. I been working out in Ventrua county,SFV and Palmdale lately which are all places that I dont know anything about. so thanks for the list because I been seeing lots of varrios written but never heard of most of them.

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 27th, 2005, 3:28 pm

i curently live in oxnard and switch from here to LA every 6 months or so but i might live here now. i dont know where people got so much gangs from thre might be 4 active gangs and the rest are weak smaller gangs or tagger crews but colonia chiques is real thats the biggest and most feared gang in ventura county there initials are COX3CH or COCH

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 27th, 2005, 3:37 pm

i keep looking at the list of lone wolf and laughing are you kidding me most of these neighborhoods are weak camarillo moorpark there rich mainly white communities newberry park is very rich suburb where million dollar homes and teenagers driving porches could be found

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 28th, 2005, 9:40 am

^ ^ ^ ^ SO YOU SAY --- BUT IF YOU'RE SO MUCH OF AN EXPERT,
THEN GO AHEAD AND ENLIGHTEN THE REST OF US AS YOUR WISDOM....

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 28th, 2005, 4:13 pm

what are you saying you dont live in oxnard i do and i know more about the gangs here trust me and most of the gangs you listed are not gangs

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 28th, 2005, 8:07 pm

^ ^ ^ ^ what are you saying ?

BREAK IT DOWN MY MAN, SINCE YOU LIVE THERE AND KNOW MORE....

YOU CAN LIVE IN A PLACE ALL YOUR LIFE BUT BE OUT OF IT = OR =

YOU CAN BREAK IT ALL DOWN FOR US "KNOW NOTHINGS"

I'VE KNOWN MORE THAN FEW PEOPLE OVER MY LIFETIME FROM YOUR NECK OF THE WOODS AND CAN ATTEST TO MOST OF THESE LISTED.

I GOT "3" OLD HOMEBOYS OF MINE FROM COLONIA CHIQUES ~ ONE OF WHICH IS STILL MY NEIGHBOR AND HAS HELPED ME OUT WITH THE LIST.

FOR SURE SOME ARE OF NEWER TIMES AND MAY BE OF NO REAL CONSEQUENSE, BUT TO SAY THAT THERE'S ONLY LIKE 4 REAL ONES, WELL, I DO BELEIVE THAT IF THAT IS WHAT YOU TRULY BELEIVE, THEN "YOU AIN'T BEEN OUT TOO MUCH LATELY"

YOU'RE GOING TO TELL ME THAT IN THIS DAY AND AGE, JUST BECAUSE YOU DON'T SEE PEOPLE STANDING UP AGAINST THE WALL ON A PARK OR A CORNER THAT THERE AIN'T NO GANGS IN THE AREA? SERIOUSLY MY MAN, THAT AIN'T THE WAY IS WORKING NOWADAYS....

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 28th, 2005, 10:50 pm

damn homie i could tell your pissed the fuck off why dont you PM about your colonia homies because if you wanna discuss this type of stuff i could tell you who i am and what i know and where ive been i dont wanna be fighting with you naming names everyone could see

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Lonewolf » December 29th, 2005, 9:55 am

junior wrote:i curently live in oxnard and switch from here to LA every 6 months or so but i might live here now. i dont know where people got so much gangs from thre might be 4 active gangs and the rest are weak smaller gangs or tagger crews but colonia chiques is real thats the biggest and most feared gang in ventura county there initials are COX3CH or COCH
IT TAKES A WHOLE LOT MORE FOR ME TO GET PISSED OFF...

BUT SEE HERE --- THIS IS WHAT YOU WROTE "SWITCH FROM HERE TO L.A." --- BASED ON THIS YOU MADE SOME ASSERTIONS THAT ARE SUPPOSSED TO BE FACT, AND ALL I'M SAYING IS THAT "I CAN ATTEST" FOR MOST OF THOSE ON THE LIST.... BUT IF YOU KNOW OTHERWISE THEN GO AHEAD AND BREAK IT DOWN FOR US --- I DO BELEIVE THAT YOU AIN'T BEEN AROUND FOR TOO LONG AND YOU JUST MIGHT BE CONFUSING THE LIST TO BE FROM JUST ONE LIL AREA AS OPPOSED TO THE WHOLE BIG AREA UP THERE.... COLONIA IS NOT ALL THERE IS UP THERE YOU KNOW, AND SOME OF THOSE LISTED LIKE "ESCALON" ARE OLDEN VARRIOS, SAME WITH SANTA BRUTA AND SANTA MARIA, LAMPARAS, EL RIO, CAMA RIO AND SO MANY MORE OLDEN VARRIOS.
SO IN ESSENCE I'M QUESTIONING YOUR STATEMENT ABOUT THERE ONLY BEING LIKE 4 GANGS UP THERE --- THAT'S CACA DE TORO ESE...

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » December 29th, 2005, 1:33 pm

4 active gangs and ive been here almost 2 years thats why i said i might live here. im telling you to PM me and i could give you facts to back my statement up

junior
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by junior » February 11th, 2006, 4:12 pm

lonewolf i have not able to PM you, the reoson im sayin ventura county there are about 4 or 6 real active gangs are because those gangs are real deep and dangerous have alot of power in this area the other barrios are weaker and smaller and might not be pulling as much hardcore crimes like murder and robberies like the other bigger gangs im not saying ther are ONLY 4 gangs and the rest do not exist, they do but they are a lot weaker than the other gangs. i have heard about those gangs you say but they are known to be weaker. do you get what im trying to say

Garf
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Garf » November 15th, 2007, 6:34 pm

hey, some of my famailia id from that area particulary el rio Magdalena Rodriguiz ring a bell??

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 28th, 2008, 4:16 pm

I've been down South before, like I've said on here already. Not sure if I've been to Oxnard, but that name sounds like some where I've been. Is there any Nortenos in Oxnard? I'm talking like a small gang. I've heard of Sur town to, but most of the time I saw that they used SxT as an abreviation.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 28th, 2008, 4:17 pm

By the way LoneWolf, you forgot to mention that some of the gangs you listed were outside the city of Oxnard.

streetsIswatchin
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by streetsIswatchin » May 13th, 2008, 11:36 pm

i stayed out there for a lil bit, the only gang that pretty much mattered was COXCH, ColoniaXChiques. East Side Chiques ESXCH too i think i remember seeing that hit up. But only the colonia chiques had a physical presence. They didnt like me or my homies around at all especially because we were from LA.
Also ran into some EL RIO gangsters.

WIP
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WIP » May 14th, 2008, 2:15 am

black mafia

oxnard805er

Unread post by oxnard805er » June 6th, 2008, 6:39 pm

ACTIVE gangs in Oxnard(lived here 21 yrs)..................

es colonia chiques
es lemonwood chiques
southside chiques
sur town chiques
squires drive chiques
ws loma flats (aka hill st.)
ws black mafia gang
el rio (aka trouble street malditos)

oxnard805er

Unread post by oxnard805er » June 6th, 2008, 6:41 pm

oh and i guess i forgot satanas....

there have been other hoods too but from what i know the rest all died out/got into the hoods ive listed

scalonboy
What city do you live in now?: oxnard

Unread post by scalonboy » July 20th, 2008, 8:40 pm

everything on this page is wrong ! all of you are wrong. i am an active gang member for 20 years from oxnard! 1st of all coxch is big but they are big because they will jump anybody in or not even that they have a grip of vatos who dont even get jumped in or put in work to be in the gang ! my varrio is small but more organized ! evrytime we get down with caca its like 20 of them and 10 of us and we always beat them up! and lone wolf stop saying escalon its scalon ! fort ords ? wtf ? its calle A ls scalon chiques 13 chapter 1,2,3 you forgot that one on the list ! and sssq ? its sdxch(squires drive chiques !) and paula street was a clicka of scalon ! calle paula scalon chiques ! lemonwood boys ? lemonwood chiques (lwxch)! come on now stop mutilating the varrios of chiques ! and the vato saying only colonia matters over here well my homie locs is doing life for talking a los vato out for saying the ox aint shit ! los cant chitty chitty bang bang over here they have tried no future in it ! this is our land with our rules just as if we go over there !

issaissa
What city do you live in now?: santa barbara

Unread post by issaissa » July 25th, 2008, 11:44 am

in santa barbara there is east side traviesos east side krazies u also have east side familia (inactive)east side locos (inactive) east side gang(inactive)calle milpas locos late 70-early 80/s gang(inactive)ortage park late 70's early 80's(inactive) east side ladies (girls)you also have westside projects west side locos west side loquitos west side tiny locos you have west side night owls (girls ) rock creek old town goleta goleta projects n st rock creek and iv locos (i dont know if iv locos exist anymore ) these are the hvarrios in santa barbara

issaissa
What city do you live in now?: santa barbara

Unread post by issaissa » July 25th, 2008, 11:45 am

i also forgot west side destroyers(inactive i believe)

MIROLLO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houstone

Oxnard in Ventura County

Unread post by MIROLLO » October 3rd, 2008, 2:12 am

Has anyone heard of a "Varrio Chiques13-Pine Street" gang...Or would that be the same as saying Oxnard13,since both mean the same thing...If that is so then I just imagine that Pine Str. would be a clique from there,unless it is a part of the gangs name as a whole...That is if it exsists or exsisted at all ofcourse...Just wondering if anyone knows anything about this...Since I didn't see it mentioned in any of the previous comments...I use to know this dude from Oxnard who use to claim and scribbled that all the time...He was also in a tagcrew...This person was one of the many,but not the only one ofcourse,to start the whole graffiti movement back in the early 90's,in the McAllen area,in the Lower Rio Grande Valle of Sur Texas....He had a cousin who used to come down once in awhiles from Cali(Oxnard)who was also a writter(tagger)...I think he was down with ither SouthSide Chiques or Colonia Chiques,but I really can't remember which...Actually they had mentioned something about that once when asked...Anyhow when they first came down they both used to claim a crew called: RFCK and OC,but that was like in the late 80's early 90's...Well if anyone knows if this was a real gang from Oxnard or not hit it up with what you know...But if it ain't real then maybe he was just claiming his city and street where he lived or hanged,wouldn't be the first to do so...Especially now adays when everyone claims their states,cities,neighborhoods(and I ain't talking about as in a gang),even schools or whatevers by throwing signs or as if they was gangs,know what I mean...But that is awhole other sunject,and nothing to do with this...Anyhow you know what to do,that's all I got to say on this matter.............Thee Original1. Puro Valle 956 & McAllito 4Lifers...

BPagent
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tacoma

Unread post by BPagent » March 9th, 2009, 2:15 pm

hmm thought newburry park was rich have a friend that lives there met some fool from moorpark but couldn't understand him he was talking shit to me in Spanish some old vet walking with a cane by the metrolink station guess alot up there are piasa hoods not alot of Chicano hoods around

GMRclick
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: 805

Re:

Unread post by GMRclick » November 26th, 2010, 11:19 pm

Lonewolf wrote:OXN OXNARD 13 DARK SIDE LOS MALOS
COxCH COLONIA CHIQUES aka:EAST SIDE CHIQUES - ESLS ExS LOCOS
NSxCH NORTH SIDE CHIQUES
SSxCH SOUTH SIDE CHIQUES aka:LIL' CHICAGO
SSSQ SOUTH SIDE SQUIRE DRIVE
EAST SIDE LEMONWOOD BOYZ
LFxCH LOMA FLATS aka:WEST SIDE LOMAS aka:HILL STREET
SOUTH SIDE CALLE SIETE
CALLE PAULA
COLLEGE PARK GANG
VSTR VARRIO SUR TOWN
STS SATANAS
VCE CENTRO ESCALON - FORT ORDS
VAG WEST SIDE VENTURA AVENUE GANGSTERS GTS

ESM EAST SIDE MONTALVO
CMO EAST SIDE CAMPO aka:CABRILLO VILLE
VARRIO SOMIS X3 LOCOS
VARRIO SATICOY 13
WSLS WEST SIDE LOCOS 13
SP12 SANTA PAULA 12TH STREET
---- BBZ BAD BOYZ
---- CMS CRIMES
---- PBZ PARTY BOYZ
---- CBZ CRAZY BOYZ
---- LS LOCOS
CVLS CONEJO VALLE LOCOS - WEST SIDE NEWBURY PARK
ERS EL RIO SUR
TROUBLE STREET MALDITOS - EL RIO
CMR CAMA RIO BARRY STREET - CAMARILLO
MPLS - MOORPARK LOCOS - MORFAS - MOORPARK
ESSB - EAST SIDE SANTA BRUTA TRS TRAVIESOS
WSSB - WEST SIDE SANTA BRUTA
VSW - VARRIO SOUTHWEST ?
VNW - VARRIO NORTHWEST ?
GUADA PROJECT LOCOS - GUADALUPE
SOUTH SIDE CARPAS CALLE NUEVE - CARPINTERIA
VARRIO LAMPARAS ?
VARRIO OCEANO - PISMO BEACH
NIPAS X3
DOG TOWN - NIPOMO
TCS TOCAS - THOUSAND OAKS
NORTH SIDE FILTROS X3 LOCOS - FILLMORE
EAST SIDE FILTROS LBZ LIL' BOYZ GANG - FILLMORE
CUATRO ESQUINAS - LOMPOC
LOS OLIVOS - LOMPOC
VSR SANTA RITA
SMR SANTA MARIA
VG13 VARRIO GOLETA X3

A lot on this list is cities and towns nowhere near Oxnard.

GMRclick

Unread post by GMRclick » November 26th, 2010, 11:37 pm

issaissa wrote:in santa barbara there is east side traviesos east side krazies u also have east side familia (inactive)east side locos (inactive) east side gang(inactive)calle milpas locos late 70-early 80/s gang(inactive)ortage park late 70's early 80's(inactive) east side ladies (girls)you also have westside projects west side locos west side loquitos west side tiny locos you have west side night owls (girls ) rock creek old town goleta goleta projects n st rock creek and iv locos (i dont know if iv locos exist anymore ) these are the hvarrios in santa barbara

i also forgot west side destroyers(inactive i believe)
I think right now Eastside SB has 4 clicks under that gang, traviesos, krazies, familia and the gang. They all got a ton of fed heat two years ago, RICO charges and all. This gang has a lot of punks that like to attack innocent civilians.

Westside Destroyers is still active and I think theres at least 1-2 other ws clicks. Again these guys are punks that like to attack civilians. One of em got into a fistfight at the beach with a 45 year old civilian and since he was losing his homie came from behind and slashed the mans neck, killing him. They all got caught though.

Goleta has Varrio Goleta ProjectsX3, and LokotesX3 which is in IslaVista (the UCSB town) GOleta also has RockCreek Gang which is probly inactive. But you could say all goleta gangs are inactive cuz they dont do shit (except harrass/attack civilians from time to time and tag up their own neighborhoods)

SB also has NorthSide Gang which is a skin/wood gang.

No gang in SB area is comparable to Oxnard.

GMRclick

Unread post by GMRclick » November 26th, 2010, 11:48 pm

Cant find the edit button

Forgot to mention when the Eastside SB gang got the fed heat they all snitched, even some guys snitching on their own brother.

And the white gang is inactive/defunct.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » October 6th, 2012, 1:14 pm

Ive been working in Ventura for about a year now and the only place I see gangsters is Oxnard and Ventura. Especially in Oxnard, their are some legit vatos. The hoods I see more often or I know tht im in when im their are COxCH, El x Rio, Ventura Ave in Ventura. I know their are smaller hoods in Oxnard but I cant always tell what hood is were. When i go through Saticoy, Santa Paula, and Fillmore, I trip out cause you would never think their are gangs thar but their is. ESSaticoy, 12stSanta Paula and ESFillmore. I have seen MoorPark LS hit up in Moorpark and CVLS in T Oaks but its hard to tell especially in T.O. were their would be a gang.

valleroguy
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Canoga Park

Unread post by valleroguy » April 3rd, 2015, 12:31 am

Moorpark has a 'varrio', and MPLS is deep & active. Maybe not LA active, but they're definitely there.