Death Angels

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Death Angels

Unread post by shadow » April 27th, 2005, 4:36 pm

Zebra Killings (1973-1974) involved 5 African-American ex-convicts who were adherents to the Black Muslim ideology that all white people were "devils" that needed to be exterminated. They left a known total of 15 men, women, and children dead throughout California, and another 8 victims paralysed for life. They belonged to an elite group of assassins known as the "Death Angels", for which the qualification to join was the murder of a specific number of white people. Police suspected they may have been responsible for as many as 135 murders, and the ensuing panic resulted in Gestapo-like police tactics as authorities searched and storm-trooped several African-American communities in California. The trial in 1975 was, at the time, the longest in California legal history, and 4 of the defendants received life sentences.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Death Angels

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 27th, 2005, 4:52 pm

Death Angels use to be the FOI of the NTG --- they long gone homie

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 27th, 2005, 5:03 pm

purplecityhello wrote:Death Angels use to be the FOI of the NTG --- they long gone homie
haha my bad homie - I been Bloodin for a long time --- not NTG i meant NGE

shadow
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by shadow » April 28th, 2005, 1:17 pm

purplecityhello wrote:
purplecityhello wrote:Death Angels use to be the FOI of the NTG --- they long gone homie
haha my bad homie - I been Bloodin for a long time --- not NTG i meant NGE
Interesting! I did not know that. Good info. I have the book Zebra I would reccomend it even if it was written with what in my opinion seems like a lot of negative bias from the author. He seemed to have a great deal of hate for his subjects and Black Muslims in general. Another good source of info on them is crimelibrary.com heres the link

http://www.crimelibrary.com/notorious_m ... index.html

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » April 28th, 2005, 3:16 pm

if u got any specific questions about the zebra killings just PM me