Governor Arnold Supports Anti Immigrant Armed Militia

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Governor Arnold Supports Anti Immigrant Armed Militia

Unread post by never die inside » April 29th, 2005, 3:11 pm

Governor Arnold, whose desperate right now cus of bad poll numbers, tried to strengthen his white conservative base by suggested that Arizona Militiamen that were known to shoot and kill illegal Mexican/Mongolian/Aztec immigrants are the kind of people he admires. Even Bush says the Arizona Militiamen are wrong.

I thought this was the funniest quote out of the entire article.
Members of the Minutemen were delighted at Schwarzenegger's comments, noting he was the first governor to support them.

Deacon said the group planned to extend its effort to California by Oct. 1 and hoped the governor would welcome it.
Damm... if these minutemen came to LA.... holy shiet!

http://sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f ... CHITT1.DTL

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me ... 3480.story

Here are some responses by Mexican American politicians.
"I think we're seeing the real Arnold Schwarzenegger. The mask has now fallen," said Nativo V. Lopez, state national president of the Mexican American Political Assn. "Those of immigrant stock should have no illusions about what his real sentiments and feelings are toward them."
Assemblyman Hector De La Torre, D-Southgate (Los Angeles County), lambasted the governor's words as "the rantings of a desperate politician'' and an effort "to scapegoat people when you're down.''

"This isn't an action movie," De La Torre said. "It isn't cool that there are people out in the desert with guns.''

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Governor Arnold Supports Anti Immigrant Armed Militia

Unread post by Anesis » April 29th, 2005, 9:23 pm

I've heard some people say that they think it was a misunderstanding due to his English skills.

But he seems to be pretty fluent and well-spoken to me. Maybe a little rash - he has a tendency to apologize for his statements.

Not that I'm advocating this group in anyway, but what do you think should be done about illegal immigration or is it a futile effort?

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » April 29th, 2005, 10:08 pm

i guess the acceptable white response would be to put up more border guards, but not hunting and shooting mexicans. the US won the hearts of the world thru humanitarianism. Some respect must be paid to the legacy of America.

Just like all history of the land of southern california.

Either way, Arnold is gone. He helped out in the vote fraud in Ohio. At least for me.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 29th, 2005, 11:51 pm

in my own personally oppinion, i think it is justified, if the people of arizona feel like they are being invaded it is only a natural response.
and if there wasn't a problem that needed to be delt with then this wouldn't be an issue, its not like they are going out for sport "lets go hunt us some mexicans"
i mean it was only a matter of time. its definatly not racially motivated though, people committing illegal crimes take a calculated risk, these people who are coming to the US illegally know this..
Anti Immigrant Armed Militia! HA!
that makes it seem like there is a militia that goes to the immigration and naturalization offices around the country and kills all the mexicans that are trying to move in.

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » April 30th, 2005, 12:38 am

ay thats chicago. n thats arizona. if u like doing that, then move to arizona. but this is LA we're talkin about. Magic Johnson and John Kerry will never stand for this.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » April 30th, 2005, 12:50 am

What Mongolians are you talking about, Mongols are from Central Asia and I dont think they are jumping the border.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 30th, 2005, 3:10 am

I know you all will dismiss this,but am I the only one here that acknowledges that the US was created on land stolen,and is mostly inhabited now by descendants of the people who came here and aquired this land through fucking people over?I mean the US OUTRIGHT stole land from Mexico,why should they respect the United States being ''sovereign''. The mexicans have every right to come here,the aztecs were here before any white person ever laid eyes on North America.

blackmanofhonor
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by blackmanofhonor » April 30th, 2005, 3:17 am

fuck the US laws,and fuck what they consider illegal or legal.The US has had fucked up,WRONG,CROOKED, laws since those evil devils signed the declaration of independance.I dont care how many Mexicans flood the US,and Im not one of them ''they are taking jobs'' people.I especially hate when I hear black jiggaboos saying that.Dont blame people for trying to feed thier families,blame this crooked ass system that has us pitted against each other for crumbs.The US flooded this land with whites,thats why its 70% white now.Now when people of color flood in,even those that have been on this continent much longer than whites,its somehow wrong?lol fuck yall

Anesis
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Anesis » April 30th, 2005, 7:32 am

blackmanofhonor wrote:Dont blame people for trying to feed thier families,blame this crooked ass system that has us pitted against each other for crumbs.
If people TRULY want to curb immigration (illegal or otherwise), then why don't people send aid to those countires that need help?

Personally, I think a man would much rather be able to support his family in his own country with his friends and family in his own culture. It seems to me that someone much be pretty damn desperate to hire a coyote to get across the border to work less than minimum wage.

Border patrol is just a band-aid, and a weak one at that. Solve the problem, not the side effects. I had and have had students who were illegals. It's a big difference when you hear the stories and found out why they came to America and what they had to do to get here.

By the way, schools are legally prohibited from reporting ilelgal immigrants. I forget the federal law, but I know that there are already court battles between that and the Patriot Act.

Helms
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Helms » April 30th, 2005, 9:01 am

They're not going to send aid to any of these countries because it's clear the administration doesn't care about people unless they have some sort of financial or strategic value.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » April 30th, 2005, 4:06 pm

dont limit it to Mexican/Mongolian/Aztec. get rid of all these illegals. from europe, middle east, asia, african, canada, everywhere. they give honest citizens a bad name. take the fucking time to get registered or get the fuck out.

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » April 30th, 2005, 8:02 pm

If people TRULY want to curb immigration (illegal or otherwise), then why don't people
send aid to those countires that need help?

anesis....
the US donates more money to every other country than any single country to any other country...
not only do we help their way of life but when these immigrants come here legally we give them a huge TAX cut break like 7 years or some shit.
bottom line we should just buy mexico and put them to work and make mexico a better country.

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 1st, 2005, 11:47 am

se11 wrote:dont limit it to Mexican/Mongolian/Aztec. get rid of all these illegals. from europe, middle east, asia, african, canada, everywhere. they give honest citizens a bad name. take the #%@&#%@ time to get registered or get the fu-- out.
come back with a million

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 2nd, 2005, 12:26 am

F*CK ARNOLD!! HOPEFULLY ANOTHER CAMPAIGN STARTS. ANTI-MINUTE MEN. ID F*CK THOSE CLOWNS UP PERSONALY IF I CROSSED PATHS WITH THEM. SORRY, THAT JUST REALY PISSES ME OFF!!!

WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 2nd, 2005, 2:34 am

yeah, great now the illegals are going to have to bring guns and fight their way into the country.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 2nd, 2005, 2:38 am

The government is f*ckin dumb. If people are coming here to work, it helps our economy. Its good for buisnesses. Its not a bad thing. Whats the big f*ckin deal!!!??? Sh*t, let mexicans come here! They want to work for Christs sake. Get rid of the assh*les on welfare who do nothing and take our tax money!!! Have armed guys outside the f*ckin welfare office. make people get jobs.

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » May 2nd, 2005, 9:51 am

I AINT GOT NOTHING AGAINST ARNOLD NOR DO I LIKE HIM SINCE IM NOT FROM THE WEST COAST NO LETS KEEP IT REAL IF MEXICO WAS A SUPER POWER AND STILL HAD IT'S DEFEATED WESTERN STATES DO YOU THINK MEXICO WOULD LET IN AMERICAN-WHITES AMERICAN-NEGROS AMERICAN-ASIANS FROM THE AMERICAN SIDE TRYING TO GET INTO AMERICA.

AND LETS SAY THAT MEXICO HAD WON THE SOUTHERN STATES IN A WAR IN THE LATE 1800'SAND PUSHED AMERICANS INTO THE MIDWEST AND EASTERN COAST STATES IT'S 2005 THE AMERICAN PRESIDENT IS A VICENTE FOX VERSION OF TODAY. NOW YOU KNOW AFRICAN AMERICANS AND WHITE-AMERICANS WERE IN THE SOUTH NOW AFRICAN AMERICANS AND WHITES ARE CONSTANTLY TRYING TO GET INTO MEXICO AT A ALRMING RATE EVERY DAY, WHAT DO YOU DO IF YOUR MEXICAN WITH THE LAND YOU WON DURING A WAR HAD IT FOR YEARS AND YEARS AND ILLEGAL AMERICANS ARE RUNNING IN YOUR COUNTRY, WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

GIVE THEM WORK CREDIT
DEPORT THEM
PUSH FOR ANTI-IMMIGRATION ACT
PUT MILITATRY MILITIA ON BORDERS
OR OTHER(YOUR OPINION)

NOTE: SPEAKING ON IMMIGRATION NOT TOO LONG AGO MEXICOS CITIZENS WERE AGAINST IMMIGRATION IN MEXICO- GO FIGURE?

Mraka
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Mraka » May 2nd, 2005, 11:08 am

figure ,and now.
think I stay with the issue and not with your or whitboys personal problems.
poeple in militia maybe have lied to you ,about having fun or not!
U2 try to make me believe an ordinary anti anti pro guns guy,is that,what you call reliable.
most of them wouldn't get a drivers license if I just was asked.especially not for 20$!

Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 100 » May 2nd, 2005, 3:21 pm

Mraka wrote:figure ,and now.
U2 try to make me believe an ordinary anti anti pro guns guy,is that,what you call reliable.
most of them wouldn't get a drivers license if I just was asked.especially not for 20$!

WHO ARE YOU REPLYING TO? IF YOU WAS TALKING TO ME I WAS NOT SHOWING SUPPORT TO NEITHER I WAS JUST MAKING A STATEMENT!

never die inside
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by never die inside » May 2nd, 2005, 3:25 pm

100 wrote:I AINT GOT NOTHING AGAINST ARNOLD NOR DO I LIKE HIM SINCE IM NOT FROM THE WEST COAST NO LETS KEEP IT REAL IF MEXICO WAS A SUPER POWER AND STILL HAD IT'S DEFEATED WESTERN STATES DO YOU THINK MEXICO WOULD LET IN AMERICAN-WHITES AMERICAN-NEGROS AMERICAN-ASIANS FROM THE AMERICAN SIDE TRYING TO GET INTO AMERICA.
well back then, Native Americans, Blacks, and Polynesians let new people live in peace. The common philosophy was that this land was for everyone, and invited people of all different tribes to live here in peace.

That was was back then. Nowadays, Mexico, all I know is I can go to mexico anytime as long as i got my driver's license.

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » May 2nd, 2005, 4:31 pm

that is what you think that is not a fact. everything you post is = to that new "whites were the first in america" thread. none of that is proven. the native americans were the only ones we know were here, i am not getting into this with you again.

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 2nd, 2005, 7:31 pm

100 wrote:
Mraka wrote:figure ,and now.

WHO ARE YOU REPLYING TO? IF YOU WAS TALKING TO ME I WAS NOT SHOWING SUPPORT TO NEITHER I WAS JUST MAKING A STATEMENT!
Mraka's posts never make ANY damn sense.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » May 2nd, 2005, 8:16 pm

its probably because he is a Croat,

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » May 2nd, 2005, 8:25 pm

HAHAHA