3rd Suspect Arrested

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

3rd Suspect Arrested

Unread post by stamps » May 20th, 2005, 9:13 am

Third suspect held in slaying of teen

CORONA: Officers say three gang members chased the 15-year-old and stabbed him to death.

11:39 PM PDT on Thursday, May 19, 2005

By SONJA BJELLAND / The Press-Enterprise

Early Friday, police officers arrested the final suspect in the slaying of a Corona teenager.

Hours before funeral services for 15-year-old Dominic Redd, police arrested 16-year-old Edward Juan Cuellar, Corona police Sgt. Neil Reynolds said.

On Monday night, officers arrested Joey Alfredo Diaz, 15, and Johnny Ray Aguirre Jr., 16, both of Corona, on suspicion of murder and gang activity.

Police had been watching Aguirre and Diaz at Aguirre's home on Circle City Drive, a few blocks from where Dominic lived and was killed.

After a short chase on foot, police arrested the pair on Rimpau Avenue. They continued searching for Cuellar.

About 1:30 a.m. Thursday, investigators learned Cuellar was in a car in Riverside. Police stopped the car and arrested all six people in the vehicle. All but Cuellar were released after questioning, according to police.

All three suspects are members of a local gang and live in the same neighborhood, police said.

Police say the three Hispanic males chased Dominic, who was black, and stabbed him May 11 at the condominium complex where he lived.

He died later that evening at Riverside Community Hospital.

Diaz and Aguirre pleaded not guilty in court Thursday.

All three suspects will be tried as adults, said Brian Sussman, Riverside County supervising deputy district attorney. The juveniles can be tried as adults because of the serious nature of the crime and that it benefited a gang, he said.

The district attorney's office continues to investigate if they will add hate-crime allegations because of racially derogatory statements alleged to have been spoken to Dominic during the confrontation.

Diaz was the only one of the three to be charged with using a knife. If convicted, he faces 36 years to life in prison.

Cuellar and Aguirre could face up to 25 years to life without the possibility of parole if convicted.

All three remained in custody Thursday at juvenile hall.

TheReal
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: 3rd Suspect Arrested

Unread post by TheReal » May 24th, 2005, 2:27 pm

stamps wrote:Third suspect held in slaying of teen

CORONA: Officers say three gang members chased the 15-year-old and stabbed him to death.

11:39 PM PDT on Thursday, May 19, 2005

By SONJA BJELLAND / The Press-Enterprise

Early Friday, police officers arrested the final suspect in the slaying of a Corona teenager.

Hours before funeral services for 15-year-old Dominic Redd, police arrested 16-year-old Edward Juan Cuellar, Corona police Sgt. Neil Reynolds said.

On Monday night, officers arrested Joey Alfredo Diaz, 15, and Johnny Ray Aguirre Jr., 16, both of Corona, on suspicion of murder and gang activity.

Police had been watching Aguirre and Diaz at Aguirre's home on Circle City Drive, a few blocks from where Dominic lived and was killed.

After a short chase on foot, police arrested the pair on Rimpau Avenue. They continued searching for Cuellar.

About 1:30 a.m. Thursday, investigators learned Cuellar was in a car in Riverside. Police stopped the car and arrested all six people in the vehicle. All but Cuellar were released after questioning, according to police.

All three suspects are members of a local gang and live in the same neighborhood, police said.

Police say the three Hispanic males chased Dominic, who was black, and stabbed him May 11 at the condominium complex where he lived.

He died later that evening at Riverside Community Hospital.

Diaz and Aguirre pleaded not guilty in court Thursday.

All three suspects will be tried as adults, said Brian Sussman, Riverside County supervising deputy district attorney. The juveniles can be tried as adults because of the serious nature of the crime and that it benefited a gang, he said.

The district attorney's office continues to investigate if they will add hate-crime allegations because of racially derogatory statements alleged to have been spoken to Dominic during the confrontation.

Diaz was the only one of the three to be charged with using a knife. If convicted, he faces 36 years to life in prison.

Cuellar and Aguirre could face up to 25 years to life without the possibility of parole if convicted.

All three remained in custody Thursday at juvenile hall.
*And that fool New Doobie, had the nerve to try and put me to sleep, with his so-called black and mexican gang alliances, which were all a bunch of lies. He also tried to put folks to sleep by posing the question to me, which was akin to: "When was the last time you heard of a black person in L.A., being the victim of a hate crime?" WELL HERE IT IS!

As I said before, so say I now again, black folks better form street militias, and for right now, put down the feud they have with one another (crips and bloods) and begin pointing their guns strictly at those racist devil surenos.

And mind you, any mexican/chicano in Southern Cali is suspect, and you may as well treat them all as if they're the enemy, because these are the same devils that house these racist nazi bastards, and view what they do as necessary evils, in the mission of mexicans/chicanos dominating, subjugating, neutralizing and eventually annihilating black folks.

Black folks on this site may want to defend these folks all they want to, by saying that everyone does this (kill folks randomly, etc.) and that is true indeed, HOWEVER, right now, there's no time for trying to be fair and theorize on the evils of mankind, seeing as how the evils of mankind are being displayed in the form of racist, nazi devil surenos, taking out innocent black civilians! Hiding behind theories of the evil of mankind is a shield to masks one cowardice.

While you do that, these nazi sureno devils are killing your own people, and these mexicans/chicanos who will agree with you, in regards to mankind being capable of evil works in general, will never, ever, speak out on the pandemic evil that their people possess, in regards to the intense, white supremacist hatred that they (mexicans/chicanos) possess towards black people.

Why? Because as I've said before, with the fear of sounding redundant, even before these fools may not agree with the tactics of their devil sureno brethren, and even though they themselves may not engage in the same activities, of their devil sureno brethren, they will nevertheless view the evil that their nazi sureno brethren are committing against the black community, as acts of necessary evils that must be brought about, in order for chicano/mexican domination to fully come about.

Remember that, next time you play with Julio or Pedro, that these fools as well as their relatives (young and old) approve of your own people's destruction, whether they be in gangs or not.

If you think I'm lying, or just talking shit, well-TIME WILL TELL! And if folks really believe that-THEN YOU LOST THE WAR ALREADY! Peace, I'm out!

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » May 27th, 2005, 11:57 am

I dont understand why people get on here with there miss informition people kept trying to allign the mm with the aryon brotherhood when in the pen they dont even get along rember the big riot they had in the pen 2-3 years ago were between those 2.Second mexicans as you can see mexicans only make moves when they got numbers look at what happen in corona 3 mexicans 1 blacc and he was a football player not even a banger now if that wasent some punk ass shit,why dont they do something to a real ryder from a real hood.thats why sur's allways get there dope took for playing with some real ryder if you look at it the mexican hoods thats into it with some blacc hoods is becuzz they got robbed for dope I dont have to name hoods cuzz if you from socal you know the bussiness!!

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » May 27th, 2005, 4:36 pm

I keep trying to tell my brothers that these mexicans are no brother of mine but black folks always have to say:"No but they are oppressed people just like we are ". Right now, I don't even give a fu_k if the are oppressed or not because right now they're fighting us so they can get white people to love them! Bunch of sick puppies!! Why aren't mexicans going after our street souljahs but keep going after young kids with a futur? Only move in packs like a bunch of rats! Bunch of silly bit_hes. The young brother was a football player and was also a good student, who was loved not only by is friends and family but also by other people of diffrent races also. Right now all I can really do is shake my head and ask why? But the truth is, we really know what the real deal is. Bunch of fake ass white supremacist. On the real, i'm not one to wish any ill towards anybody but I hope those three "PUTOS" get what's comming to them!!!!

blakman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by blakman » May 27th, 2005, 4:48 pm

blakman wrote:I keep trying to tell my brothers that these mexicans are no brother of mine but black folks always have to say:"No but they are oppressed people just like we are ". Right now, I don't even give a fu_k if the are oppressed or not because right now they're fighting us so they can get white people to love them! Bunch of sick puppies!! Why aren't mexicans going after our street souljahs but keep going after young kids with a futur? Only move in packs like a bunch of rats! Bunch of silly bit_hes. The young brother was a football player and was also a good student, who was loved not only by is friends and family but also by other people of diffrent races also. Right now all I can really do is shake my head and ask why? But the truth is, we really know what the real deal is. Bunch of fake ass white supremacist. On the real, i'm not one to wish any ill towards anybody but I hope those three "PUTOS" get what's coming to them!!!!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 27th, 2005, 6:15 pm

blakman wrote:I keep trying to tell my brothers that these mexicans are no brother of mine but black folks always have to say:"No but they are oppressed people just like we are ". Right now, I don't even give a fu_k if the are oppressed or not because right now they're fighting us so they can get white people to love them! Bunch of sick puppies!! Why aren't mexicans going after our street souljahs but keep going after young kids with a futur? Only move in packs like a bunch of rats! Bunch of silly bit_hes. The young brother was a football player and was also a good student, who was loved not only by is friends and family but also by other people of diffrent races also. Right now all I can really do is shake my head and ask why? But the truth is, we really know what the real deal is. Bunch of fake ass white supremacist. On the real, i'm not one to wish any ill towards anybody but I hope those three "PUTOS" get what's comming to them!!!!

no doubt what those kids did was wrong. but to say mexicans are trying to get white people to like them is just dumb...these mexicans who do these things make up a very very small percentage of all mexican people anyways. the best thing to do is to not get caught up in this so called "race war" BS. btw the amount of blacks killed by mexicans will never add up to as much as the blacks killed by other blacks.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » May 28th, 2005, 11:44 am

Blakman,,,that is the dumbest thing I've heard. A "hate crime" does not only mean "White on Black", it goes every way, straight on gay ect...How the hell are u going to come on here and say this is White racism???? What the hell did White racists have to do with Dominic's murder???? This is a problem between Hispanic gangsters trying to target ANYONE who is Black because Hispanic gangsters are racists against Blacks. I bet if it rains,,you would blame the White man for getting wet..

SnowmanW/S
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SnowmanW/S » May 29th, 2005, 9:18 am

Fucc it three less fags we have to worry about. Now the Mexican Mafia Pimps have some young fresh meat to pimp around. I won't miss they asses.
P.S. FUCC CHONGO"s