STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » February 22nd, 2010, 9:32 pm

MCD wrote:
It just seems like nature that surenos would be in a small city like that that probably didnt have many gangs in the first place. Nortenos are probably steppin in just recently because they're still expanding, there's not enough nortenos to move to and heavily occupy every nor cal city
That's true & A-TOWN X3 used to be the only gang there, so yeah..

FINITOO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: KTOWN GANSGTER SHIT

Unread post by FINITOO » May 18th, 2010, 1:56 pm

KOREAN NUMBER 1 THE IN WORLD FOR WE CAN TAKE OVER ALL MECKSICAN HOUSES FOR TO COOK DRUGS FOR SELL THEN FOR I CAN BUY MY LEXUS FOR TO HAVE MEXKICANS WASH AT THE CARWAHS

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » May 21st, 2010, 5:01 pm

FINITOO wrote:KOREAN NUMBER 1 THE IN WORLD FOR WE CAN TAKE OVER ALL MECKSICAN HOUSES FOR TO COOK DRUGS FOR SELL THEN FOR I CAN BUY MY LEXUS FOR TO HAVE MEXKICANS WASH AT THE CARWAHS
LOL it's a korean version of REEBOK

FINITOO
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: KTOWN GANSGTER SHIT

Unread post by FINITOO » May 25th, 2010, 7:18 am

MCD wrote:
FINITOO wrote:KOREAN NUMBER 1 THE IN WORLD FOR WE CAN TAKE OVER ALL MECKSICAN HOUSES FOR TO COOK DRUGS FOR SELL THEN FOR I CAN BUY MY LEXUS FOR TO HAVE MEXKICANS WASH AT THE CARWAHS
LOL it's a korean version of REEBOK
I FIGHT YOUR FACE

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 27th, 2010, 12:28 pm

hey i head someone said loc town crip was hooked up with the nortenos on this site...anyone wanna give details on this.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Re:

Unread post by SilentWest » August 1st, 2010, 6:21 pm

TVo wrote:Actually there are nortenos throught the US now as well, not as prolific as Surenos however. The wananbe Surenos that sprouted accross the country naturally created their own enemies when their enemies banded together to fight back. The only natural thing to do was bang the exact opposite of Sur, they banged norte,red and 14.
Do your research, Nortenos are in Oregon, Washington, Texas, Colorado, Montana, Illinois, Florida. All you have to do is google.
It's not always that Norteno gangs pop up in other states just because there are Surenos in town.

In several states, there are XIV's, because Nortenos from Cali have moved out of cali and into a different state, and they set up shop where ever they stayed.

Here are some examples.

The two main Norteno sets in NORCROSS, GA. - The OG's that started the X4 hoods in that town are all from SAN JO AND WATSON.
Norteno sets in the state Kansas were started by Cali G's in the late 80's, early 90's.
The original Norteno hood in El Paso, TX was started by Cali G's. Then other Norteno hoods have since then sprung up from their influence.
The largest Norteno set in Salt Lake, UT was started by homeboys from Califas during a time when many L.A./California gang members were migrating from state to state, bringing their gang ties with them.
I know for a fact that a Norteno set that is coming up near Pheonix, AZ was started by Homies from TULARE COUNTY.

I don't disagree that some Norteno gangs have popped because of the fact that there was Surenos in town.

But there are many Northern gangs out there that were started by real nortenos from califonria.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » August 12th, 2010, 7:19 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:hey i head someone said loc town crip was hooked up with the nortenos on this site...anyone wanna give details on this.
I don't think that's true, at least doesn't make any sense to me. Asians gangs dont seem to get along with nortenos

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 8th, 2010, 9:01 am

MCD wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:hey i head someone said loc town crip was hooked up with the nortenos on this site...anyone wanna give details on this.
I don't think that's true, at least doesn't make any sense to me. Asians gangs dont seem to get along with nortenos
That's only in some cases tho, so I could see it as possible.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: nowhere

Re:

Unread post by caliboi » September 11th, 2010, 1:54 pm

kwalei wrote:Are the 18 street gang down with Surenos 13.
18 street works for the mexican mafia

DJE
If in the United States: Oklahoma
What city do you live in now?: Talent

Unread post by DJE » September 22nd, 2010, 8:46 pm

Nortenos in talent oregon are coming up

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » September 22nd, 2010, 9:44 pm

DJE wrote:Nortenos in talent oregon are coming up
wat really???

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 10th, 2010, 10:14 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
MCD wrote:
That's only in some cases tho, so I could see it as possible.
sac is pretty big so i think the asians over there are able to avoid more contact with nortenos. when i go to see family in stockton there's a little more tension, asians get punked more by mexicans. I met my friends cousin thats from north stockton he's half asian and half mexican. He looks asian but him and some of his homeboys actually beef with loc town crips, he hates them bitches. He doesn't bang but he's not a punk he protects himself like most solo riders do. My cousin's homeboy got killed by an asian punk outside of a bar in north stockton last year and it might have been an LTC.

But sometimes i got problems with asians in sac, the ones that are obviously affiliated, but that said i got some asian friends.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 11th, 2010, 5:25 am

dude loc town crips get along with nortenos in stockton

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 11th, 2010, 10:57 am

what nortenos are allies with them? and loc town crips isnt the only asian gang in stockton

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 15th, 2010, 5:22 am

MCD wrote:what nortenos are allies with them? and loc town crips isnt the only asian gang in stockton
yea abz ltc and ocg r still around jus not active n e more. i herd crazy town crips came up and i guess cbc is still around bsides the fact dey live on the north and west side of stockton. i herd sum of the cambodian bloods r still active. hehe i havnt ben bak 2 stockton for a while cuz ive been living up in chitown movin frm long beach area but sumtimes i go visit stockton.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 16th, 2010, 2:17 pm

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:what nortenos are allies with them? and loc town crips isnt the only asian gang in stockton
yea abz ltc and ocg r still around jus not active n e more. i herd crazy town crips came up and i guess cbc is still around bsides the fact dey live on the north and west side of stockton. i herd sum of the cambodian bloods r still active. hehe i havnt ben bak 2 stockton for a while because ive been living up in chitown movin frm long beach area but sumtimes i go visit stockton.
yeah my whole fam lives in stockton except me so im there all the time. i know cambodians came up after spd swept on the nortenos, but it hasnt taken out any hoods where i frequent on the the south n east side. if asians are gonna grow anywhere its the north

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 18th, 2010, 11:37 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:
yea abz ltc and ocg r still around jus not active n e more. i herd crazy town crips came up and i guess cbc is still around bsides the fact dey live on the north and west side of stockton. i herd sum of the cambodian bloods r still active. hehe i havnt ben bak 2 stockton for a while because ive been living up in chitown movin frm long beach area but sumtimes i go visit stockton.
yeah my whole fam lives in stockton except me so im there all the time. i know cambodians came up after spd swept on the nortenos, but it hasnt taken out any hoods where i frequent on the the south n east side. if asians are gonna grow anywhere its the north
arent the only active asian hoods r the loc town crips, crazy town crips, and crazy brothers clan

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 18th, 2010, 12:24 pm

caliboi wrote: arent the only active asian hoods r the loc town crips, crazy town crips, and crazy brothers clan
no way. never heard of crazy brothers but theres a dozen other hmong n cambodian gangs. OG crips is one but i there's another cambodian gang that fool rattanak was in, he's the guy that shot up american legion park and killed the guy there who was with his girl. then he went on a crime spree. This was like 6 years ago but him and one homie were the only ones that got locked up. they got caught and rattanak got life plus 250 or something and his homie got death.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 18th, 2010, 5:31 pm

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote: arent the only active asian hoods r the loc town crips, crazy town crips, and crazy brothers clan
no way. never heard of crazy brothers but theres a dozen other hmong n cambodian gangs. OG crips is one but i there's another cambodian gang that fool rattanak was in, he's the guy that shot up american legion park and killed the guy there who was with his girl. then he went on a crime spree. This was like 6 years ago but him and one homie were the only ones that got locked up. they got caught and rattanak got life plus 250 or something and his homie got death.
ya seems like asians r most active up in the north side of stockton and idk anywhere else dey wuld be. long beach however is a different story if u have ben there cuz man crips vs longos its been crazy. not as bad as the 90s era where everything used to happen man i miss that era and now a days its just not the same with out the 90s generation of g'z and thats why i now reside in chitown where everything happens cuz the heat is dying in cali

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 19th, 2010, 11:48 am

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:
ya seems like asians r most active up in the north side of stockton and idk anywhere else dey wuld be. long beach however is a different story if u have ben there because man crips vs longos its been crazy. not as bad as the 90s era where everything used to happen man i miss that era and now a days its just not the same with out the 90s generation of g'z and thats why i now reside in chitown where everything happens because the heat is dying in cali
yeah in stockton mexicans rule the south n east side because theyve been there the longest. My family's been in the southside since the mid 50's after my abuelito moved outta east los. The gang i know the most is SSS Nortenos cuz that's where i am most of the time.

And I haven't been to long beach but i thought it was black crips beefin with longos? not asians?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 19th, 2010, 1:22 pm

eh its both like always but i herd on the news that longos lately shot up blk crips and i think samoans wait how u no bout long beach beefs u got fam bam down there too???

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » October 20th, 2010, 2:40 pm

MCD wrote:yeah in stockton mexicans rule the south n east side because theyve been there the longest. My family's been in the southside since the mid 50's after my abuelito moved outta east los. The gang i know the most is SSS Nortenos because that's where i am most of the time.
What are the oldest varrios in Stockton that you know of, past or present?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 20th, 2010, 9:40 pm

~J~ wrote:
MCD wrote:yeah in stockton mexicans rule the south n east side because theyve been there the longest. My family's been in the southside since the mid 50's after my abuelito moved outta east los. The gang i know the most is SSS Nortenos because that's where i am most of the time.
What are the oldest varrios in Stockton that you know of, past or present?
did chu live in stockton?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 21st, 2010, 9:34 pm

caliboi wrote:eh its both like always but i herd on the news that longos lately shot up blk crips and i think samoans wait how u no bout long beach beefs u got fam bam down there too???
I got you. yeah i got fam near san diego, Los and in mexico that i've seen a few times or not at all.
~J~ wrote:What are the oldest varrios in Stockton that you know of, past or present?
Well i know back in the 70's Stockton was mostly controlled by one big norteno gang called Lil' Unity. Alot of my tios grew up with homies from LU and i guess it was a real stockton pride thing back then. My tios dad was in Nuestra Familia at the time and was real active on the south side. Apparently some White Fence vatos tried setting up shop in stockton around the 70's but were snuffed out real quick. I heard Vickeystown was also around at this time.I think by the late 80's when i was born LU was breakin down and different clickas were coming up from different races. I never bugged to ask a SSS ene about this bout someone told me that LU got pushed back on the south side where the oldest gangs in stockton were, and sometime in the 90's they became SSS (South Side Stockton) nortenos. There is also 6th st, near SSS territory. Their clicka has been around since the 70's as well. Dont know how old Crow Valley Nortenos are but they been around.

My grandparents lived on SSS turf in Harrell Park since the late 50's. Its one of the hardest spots in the 209 and norcal. He told me though how there was vatos on his street gangbangin in the early 60's. I'm not sure if this was LU. I do know back then alot of mexicans were bangin family, and some of the sons of different families fought eachother. Straight brawlin, no guns or blades.

Thats most of what i know. I didnt grow up in stockton i lived there for 4 years but since my fam is there I was going to stockton like every other week for years

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » October 22nd, 2010, 12:30 am

Right on. yes, that's what I understand... late 50's to early 60's is the time-frame for the oldest past and present Norcal varrios.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 23rd, 2010, 11:47 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:eh its both like always but i herd on the news that longos lately shot up blk crips and i think samoans wait how u no bout long beach beefs u got fam bam down there too???
I got you. yeah i got fam near san diego, Los and in mexico that i've seen a few times or not at all.
~J~ wrote:What are the oldest varrios in Stockton that you know of, past or present?
Well i know back in the 70's Stockton was mostly controlled by one big norteno gang called Lil' Unity. Alot of my tios grew up with homies from LU and i guess it was a real stockton pride thing back then. My tios dad was in Nuestra Familia at the time and was real active on the south side. Apparently some White Fence vatos tried setting up shop in stockton around the 70's but were snuffed out real quick. I heard Vickeystown was also around at this time.I think by the late 80's when i was born LU was breakin down and different clickas were coming up from different races. I never bugged to ask a SSS ene about this bout someone told me that LU got pushed back on the south side where the oldest gangs in stockton were, and sometime in the 90's they became SSS (South Side Stockton) nortenos. There is also 6th st, near SSS territory. Their clicka has been around since the 70's as well. Dont know how old Crow Valley Nortenos are but they been around.
the whole surenos n nortenos rivalry is interesting cuz northern seems to own nor cal and surenos own so cal with no nortenos to b found weird huh??
My grandparents lived on SSS turf in Harrell Park since the late 50's. Its one of the hardest spots in the 209 and norcal. He told me though how there was vatos on his street gangbangin in the early 60's. I'm not sure if this was LU. I do know back then alot of mexicans were bangin family, and some of the sons of different families fought eachother. Straight brawlin, no guns or blades.

Thats most of what i know. I didnt grow up in stockton i lived there for 4 years but since my fam is there I was going to stockton like every other week for years

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » October 27th, 2010, 11:53 pm

~J~ wrote:Right on. yes, that's what I understand... late 50's to early 60's is the time-frame for the oldest past and present Norcal varrios.
yeah thats about it, but when you get into the 40's its like a battle between norte n sur over who has the oldest varrios. but some LA vatos act like northern cali was nothing but empty space until the 40's they don't understand there's alot of heritage there too, especially the bay

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » October 28th, 2010, 12:34 am

MCD wrote:yeah thats about it, but when you get into the 40's its like a battle between norte n sur over who has the oldest varrios. but some LA vatos act like northern cali was nothing but empty space until the 40's they don't understand there's alot of heritage there too, especially the bay
Definitely, Norcal has a lot of history. 60's had a lot going on with The Panthers, Farm-workers and other political stuff, and late trends eg, Popin'. They probably don't know San Fran was the first established city in the west coast, it's just that LA has grown so big and it got the Hollywood media. but for now, Go Giants!

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » October 28th, 2010, 1:27 pm

~J~ wrote:
MCD wrote:yeah thats about it, but when you get into the 40's its like a battle between norte n sur over who has the oldest varrios. but some LA vatos act like northern cali was nothing but empty space until the 40's they don't understand there's alot of heritage there too, especially the bay
Definitely, Norcal has a lot of history. 60's had a lot going on with The Panthers, Farm-workers and other political stuff, and late trends eg, Popin'. They probably don't know San Fran was the first established city in the west coast, it's just that LA has grown so big and it got the Hollywood media. but for now, Go Giants!
so wats actually ben goin on lately with the nortenos n surenos in stockton nortenos seem 2 b winning overall!!!!

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » October 28th, 2010, 10:26 pm

Don't know, I'm not from Stockton.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » November 1st, 2010, 11:53 pm

~J~ wrote:Definitely, Norcal has a lot of history. 60's had a lot going on with The Panthers, Farm-workers and other political stuff, and late trends eg, Popin'. They probably don't know San Fran was the first established city in the west coast, it's just that LA has grown so big and it got the Hollywood media. but for now, Go Giants!
haha man I'm an A's fan we got some work to do. But ay good job Giants they put it on today n the pennant is back in cali.

[quote="caliboi"so wats actually ben goin on lately with the nortenos n surenos in stockton nortenos seem 2 b winning overall!!!![/quote]

Im bout to go to stockton for the margarito fight in a couple weeks i'll ask my primos wassup, I only know what I read in the Record and they barely mention affiliation of victims or suspects. Far as norte/sur i think its the same shit, did you hear about that asian kid who got beat to death for jumpin from loc town crips to crazy town crips? think he was like 15 years old. Its gettin real bad though there's about 42 murders to date in 2010 and there were 25-30 this time last year.I think they're still 2nd to oakland in violent crime in cali, then there's those sick lowlifes that tortured that kid in tracy have you guys heard about that, still haven't seen a motive on it

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by caliboi » November 2nd, 2010, 12:58 pm

MCD wrote:
~J~ wrote:Definitely, Norcal has a lot of history. 60's had a lot going on with The Panthers, Farm-workers and other political stuff, and late trends eg, Popin'. They probably don't know San Fran was the first established city in the west coast, it's just that LA has grown so big and it got the Hollywood media. but for now, Go Giants!
haha man I'm an A's fan we got some work to do. But ay good job Giants they put it on today n the pennant is back in cali.

[quote="caliboi"so wats actually ben goin on lately with the nortenos n surenos in stockton nortenos seem 2 b winning overall!!!!
Im bout to go to stockton for the margarito fight in a couple weeks i'll ask my primos wassup, I only know what I read in the Record and they barely mention affiliation of victims or suspects. Far as norte/sur i think its the same shit, did you hear about that asian kid who got beat to death for jumpin from loc town crips to crazy town crips? think he was like 15 years old. Its gettin real bad though there's about 42 murders to date in 2010 and there were 25-30 this time last year.I think they're still 2nd to oakland in violent crime in cali, then there's those sick lowlifes that tortured that kid in tracy have you guys heard about that, still haven't seen a motive on it[/quote]

the kid shuldnt have hoodhopped frm loc town crip to crazy town crips