STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Post Reply
caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 9th, 2010, 11:11 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote: haha i agree lol aye mcd have u seen a white boy claimin norteno or sureno because dey sound funny as hell when talking being in the set
yeah i see white nortenos on the east side. one dumbass little bleach haird bolillo had the nerve to get in my face at Cordova town center one time. I #%@& with him and stepped right up into him stared him down and didnt say a word. Kid finally backed up n walked away cursing. Guess they think they gotta bang on a mexican before they can be real nortenos.

and my primos friend told me sur is gettin weak in Stockton. No varrios got snuffed you still got Playboys, vickystown and all that but they're not doin work on enemies.
if u come to chi-town there are nortenos, surenos, ms 13 and 18th street around here. but around here nortenos clicc with the latin kings which means i think dey clicc with the people nation idk for sure and the surenos clicc with i think folks or crips lol idk for sure. i think dey wuld clicc because of the color of the folks and peoples and plus dey have less numbers down here cuz GD has 30,000 heads, Latin kings has like 25,000 heads, and idk bout vice lords but those r the biggest hoods in chitown.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MCD » December 12th, 2010, 12:07 pm

caliboi wrote: if u come to chi-town there are nortenos, surenos, ms 13 and 18th street around here. but around here nortenos click with the latin kings which means i think dey click with the people nation idk for sure and the surenos click with i think folks or crips lol idk for sure. i think dey wuld click because of the color of the folks and peoples and plus dey have less numbers down here because GD has 30,000 heads, Latin kings has like 25,000 heads, and idk bout vice lords but those r the biggest hoods in chitown.
Is Chicago the hometown of Latin Kings? Because I noticed there weren't many LK's in New York compared to the B's n C's over there. I'm surprised nortenos are there at all, I assume surenos and ms 13 ride together? I would be surprised if they clicked up with crips or any gang with relation to them because even outside of Cali there are racist sureno gangs. I know vice lords goes back to the 70's right?

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 13th, 2010, 10:18 am

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote: if u come to chi-town there are nortenos, surenos, ms 13 and 18th street around here. but around here nortenos click with the latin kings which means i think dey click with the people nation idk for sure and the surenos click with i think folks or crips lol idk for sure. i think dey wuld click because of the color of the folks and peoples and plus dey have less numbers down here because GD has 30,000 heads, Latin kings has like 25,000 heads, and idk bout vice lords but those r the biggest hoods in chitown.
Is Chicago the hometown of Latin Kings? Because I noticed there weren't many LK's in New York compared to the B's n C's over there. I'm surprised nortenos are there at all, I assume surenos and ms 13 ride together? I would be surprised if they clicked up with crips or any gang with relation to them because even outside of Cali there are racist sureno gangs. I know vice lords goes back to the 70's right?
haha dem chitown latin kings are the bomb man domination frm them compared to GD which is ranked first with numbers. GD, Latin Kings, and Vice Lords were the first street gangs in chitown son. idk much bout dem surenos and ms 13 18th street or nortenos around chitown but all i know is that norteno i think roll with dem latin kings and dem latin kings r rollin over dem surenos like nothing in the suburbs of chitown cuz i dont think dey r exactly in chitown yet. i think dem nortenos outnumber the surenos in sum prts of the chitown county well kinda more but chitown surenos most of dem r up in the suburbs so ya haha funny. ms 13 hates sur 13 frm wat i know lol cuz of the whole el salvadoran vs mexican race hate frm wat i herd frm a frnd of mine that lives n cali. ms 13 dont reely get along with mexican gangs frm wat ma frnd told me but overall their presence in chitown arent as huge cuz too much folks and ppls down here but i think these gangs clicc with folks or ppls cuz in folk nation and ppl nation either dey r enemies with each other or in dey own nation.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 14th, 2010, 12:08 pm

@CaliBoi - Some white cholos talk funny, but a lot sound just like anybody else. You're in CHI now? I thought I just saw make a thread asking if all those gangs were in CHI.. I wouldn't doubt there's a small number of each there, but it's funny how MS hates their own kind.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 14th, 2010, 1:49 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:@CaliBoi - Some white cholos talk funny, but a lot sound just like anybody else. You're in CHI now? I thought I just saw make a thread asking if all those gangs were in CHI.. I wouldn't doubt there's a small number of each there, but it's funny how MS hates their own kind.
eh dey dont reely hate their own kind maybe mexicans thats it at sum point because i watched this episode of gangland on brown pride and i herd dey get offended when u call them mexican and dey will kill ur ass lol and ms had a war with brown pride and clicced with sur 13 lol surprising reely. i saw on tat episode that ms got wiped out by the feds and brown pride took over even after ms killed like a couple of bp in nashville but that wuz a funny ass episode cuz of ms trippin on some brown ups truck and dey thot it was brown pride lol. but yea ms 13 is way more vicious than any other hispanic click ive ever seen wuldnt u agree??

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2010, 11:43 pm

I just thought Salvadorian/Mexican conflict spawned from ms-13 vs 18th st, and the fact that Mexicans in LA punked the salvadorians and consider themselves superior. So I figured in a city with so few of them like Chicago, that wouldnt be a problem and they would ally.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 15th, 2010, 10:04 am

MCD wrote:I just thought Salvadorian/Mexican conflict spawned from ms-13 vs 18th st, and the fact that Mexicans in LA punked the salvadorians and consider themselves superior. So I figured in a city with so few of them like Chicago, that wouldnt be a problem and they would ally.
eh ms 13 will always beef with 18th street. idk know much about the ms 13 allies with sur 13 or they r enemies really. i guess they r allies in sum areas and enemies in another lol weird if u ask me. i think ms 13 are the most vicious out of the surenos lol to be honest and i think dey can wipe out even the nortenos in cali if they wanted to wuldnt u say??

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 16th, 2010, 10:47 am

come on man serious? ain't no one gonna "wipe out" the nortenos. they're actually getting bigger by the moment. MS has no allies man...funny part is they've killed just as many surenos as nortenos. AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA PUTS UP WITH IT IN PRISON. lol and i'm telling you SOCAL has the same problems with NORCAL right now...the paisa invasion. pretty soon all the oringinal barrios in LA are going to be filled with paisa members. and a bunch of gangs with generic names and no territories. surenos will get their wish...the 13 will no longer stand for socal...it'll stand for south of the border.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 16th, 2010, 1:32 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:come on man serious? ain't no one gonna "wipe out" the nortenos. they're actually getting bigger by the moment. MS has no allies man...funny part is they've killed just as many surenos as nortenos. AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA PUTS UP WITH IT IN PRISON. lol and i'm telling you SOCAL has the same problems with NORCAL right now...the paisa invasion. pretty soon all the oringinal barrios in LA are going to be filled with paisa members. and a bunch of gangs with generic names and no territories. surenos will get their wish...the 13 will no longer stand for socal...it'll stand for south of the border.
so wait wat r u saying reely. is nortenos even comin down to southern cali??? or did dey even set up shop in so cal yet??

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 16th, 2010, 3:18 pm

@CaliBoi - What I meant by ms hating their own kind, is that they typically hate on other 13ers on the streets. That gangland episode was a joke. Sur 13 is not a set, but a gang affiliation ms is supposed to be down with & in Nashville they got things all twisted up. Maybe MS is the most vicious, but they aren't taking out 14. WickedThoughts wasn't saying that 14 is coming down South, but rather that South is turning more immigrant.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 16th, 2010, 4:12 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:@CaliBoi - What I meant by ms hating their own kind, is that they typically hate on other 13ers on the streets. That gangland episode was a joke. Sur 13 is not a set, but a gang affiliation ms is supposed to be down with & in Nashville they got things all twisted up. Maybe MS is the most vicious, but they aren't taking out 14. WickedThoughts wasn't saying that 14 is coming down South, but rather that South is turning more immigrant.
haha idk much bout their rivalry really just that they hate each other over color and the number lol i guess but mostly color. since u know so much bout the rivalry whats ben goin on in cali between these rivals???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 16th, 2010, 6:09 pm

caliboi wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:@CaliBoi - What I meant by ms hating their own kind, is that they typically hate on other 13ers on the streets. That gangland episode was a joke. Sur 13 is not a set, but a gang affiliation ms is supposed to be down with & in Nashville they got things all twisted up. Maybe MS is the most vicious, but they aren't taking out 14. WickedThoughts wasn't saying that 14 is coming down South, but rather that South is turning more immigrant.
haha idk much bout their rivalry really just that they hate each other over color and the number lol i guess but mostly color. since u know so much bout the rivalry whats ben goin on in cali between these rivals???
What do you want to know exactly? If anybody hates anybody because of a color that's stupid. Shit goes deeper than that.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 16th, 2010, 8:42 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
caliboi wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:@CaliBoi - What I meant by ms hating their own kind, is that they typically hate on other 13ers on the streets. That gangland episode was a joke. Sur 13 is not a set, but a gang affiliation ms is supposed to be down with & in Nashville they got things all twisted up. Maybe MS is the most vicious, but they aren't taking out 14. WickedThoughts wasn't saying that 14 is coming down South, but rather that South is turning more immigrant.
haha idk much bout their rivalry really just that they hate each other over color and the number lol i guess but mostly color. since u know so much bout the rivalry whats ben goin on in cali between these rivals???
What do you want to know exactly? If anybody hates anybody because of a color that's stupid. Shit goes deeper than that.
where duz the hatred reely come frm is it the prisons?? cuz of the la eme and nuevas dukin it out in the prisons

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 17th, 2010, 10:43 am

the hatred is just gangbanging in general lol it's just ms is at odds with everyone and they got the numbers. back to my point man...the three deepest gang in LA: ms, 18 and florencia. they at odds with everyone, they violent and they got numbers. and they full of paisas. in the north the bulldogs and nortes are on their way. cause you say that norte is one gang with different chapters. they operate with each other. sureno is not one gang, it's not a evan A gang. it's just a term for any gang latino in Socal. like bloods and crips aren't"A" gang. it's a term for a bunch of different gangs that all hate each other. lol

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 17th, 2010, 10:45 am

man i'm going off topic. anyone know about what's oging on in salinas. if there was a north / south war that's got to be the most banged out city right now. there's like a damn shooting every other day there.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 17th, 2010, 3:37 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:the hatred is just gangbanging in general lol it's just ms is at odds with everyone and they got the numbers. back to my point man...the three deepest gang in LA: ms, 18 and florencia. they at odds with everyone, they violent and they got numbers. and they full of paisas. in the north the bulldogs and nortes are on their way. cause you say that norte is one gang with different chapters. they operate with each other. sureno is not one gang, it's not a evan A gang. it's just a term for any gang latino in Socal. like bloods and crips aren't"A" gang. it's a term for a bunch of different gangs that all hate each other. lol
so are the northerners basically eliminating the sur's in northern cali and yea ur rite ms 18 and florencia are the deepest in l.a. for sure but the bottom line is avenues are pretty hardcore too.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 17th, 2010, 4:52 pm

Avenue from what i read and seen use to be a generational, we go back to the 50's type of gang. they full of paisas too. lol which make my earlier point...SOCAL has the same problem as NORCAL.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 18th, 2010, 1:17 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:Avenue from what i read and seen use to be a generational, we go back to the 50's type of gang. they full of paisas too. lol which make my earlier point...SOCAL has the same problem as NORCAL.
really damn i never new that. i always thought most of the nortes got along too cuz i never herd cases of northerners goin at it. unlike the surenos which is the more bigger clique in usa than nortenos.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 18th, 2010, 10:42 am

never mind.....lol

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MCD » December 21st, 2010, 12:08 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:come on man serious? ain't no one gonna "wipe out" the nortenos. they're actually getting bigger by the moment. MS has no allies man...funny part is they've killed just as many surenos as nortenos. AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA PUTS UP WITH IT IN PRISON. lol and i'm telling you SOCAL has the same problems with NORCAL right now...the paisa invasion. pretty soon all the oringinal barrios in LA are going to be filled with paisa members. and a bunch of gangs with generic names and no territories. surenos will get their wish...the 13 will no longer stand for socal...it'll stand for south of the border.
Won't it just be the same cycle though, you figure alot of the first cholos in cali were probably 2nd or 3rd generation and eventually these paisas are gonna have kids that grow up in america and adopt whats left of chicano style. I don't think old school shit
wickedthoughtts wrote:man i'm going off topic. anyone know about what's oging on in salinas. if there was a north / south war that's got to be the most banged out city right now. there's like a damn shooting every other day there.
could ever go away because it's in our roots and seen in a romantic way.

Since Salinas was a Norteno stronghold, it wasn't as bad until Surenos started moving in. Now they occupy certain areas in Salas and are big enough to cause problems. But I know theres about 18-20 murders which is like 10-12 less than this time last year. The murder rate is probably around the same as Stockton now which is still real high. You figure Salinas got about 150,000 people and every murder is gang related.

My guess is homicides are gonna be steady until SPD and feds drop the hammer. The cops over there don't look like theyre scarin anyone. Salas has had a few occurrences of multiple homicides within a small time-frame, i'm talkin 48 hours or less. And them vatos actually dump on cops. Some fool that was in a cop shootout a couple weeks ago got off free cuz they couldnt prove he was one of the shooters.

Salinas doesn't have any injunctions far as I know, Rudog could probably lay it out for you.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 21st, 2010, 7:57 am

MCD wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:come on man serious? ain't no one gonna "wipe out" the nortenos. they're actually getting bigger by the moment. MS has no allies man...funny part is they've killed just as many surenos as nortenos. AND THE MEXICAN MAFIA PUTS UP WITH IT IN PRISON. lol and i'm telling you SOCAL has the same problems with NORCAL right now...the paisa invasion. pretty soon all the oringinal barrios in LA are going to be filled with paisa members. and a bunch of gangs with generic names and no territories. surenos will get their wish...the 13 will no longer stand for socal...it'll stand for south of the border.
Won't it just be the same cycle though, you figure alot of the first cholos in cali were probably 2nd or 3rd generation and eventually these paisas are gonna have kids that grow up in america and adopt whats left of chicano style. I don't think old school shit
wickedthoughtts wrote:man i'm going off topic. anyone know about what's oging on in salinas. if there was a north / south war that's got to be the most banged out city right now. there's like a damn shooting every other day there.
could ever go away because it's in our roots and seen in a romantic way.

Since Salinas was a Norteno stronghold, it wasn't as bad until Surenos started moving in. Now they occupy certain areas in Salas and are big enough to cause problems. But I know theres about 18-20 murders which is like 10-12 less than this time last year. The murder rate is probably around the same as Stockton now which is still real high. You figure Salinas got about 150,000 people and every murder is gang related.

My guess is homicides are gonna be steady until SPD and feds drop the hammer. The cops over there don't look like theyre scarin anyone. Salas has had a few occurrences of multiple homicides within a small time-frame, i'm talkin 48 hours or less. And them vatos actually dump on cops. Some fool that was in a cop shootout a couple weeks ago got off free because they couldnt prove he was one of the shooters.

Salinas doesn't have any injunctions far as I know, Rudog could probably lay it out for you.
this war between the nortenos n surenos will never end do u even know any nortes or surs to b honest or have u seen them encounter against each other?? i used to live n cali and i grew up in long beach which there are no nortes cuz no one wears red in the beach all blue raggers down there n sum other color and boy dem chongos n surenos be wagin war with asians, blacks, and pacific islanders. i have lived in l.a. and fresno before but that was for a couple months with friends. but living in northern cali is a different story cuz u hear way more bout dem nortes taking out dem sur's in places like oakland, san jo, frisco, fresno, stockton, sactown, bakersfield, salinas but thats bout it. if u came to so cal u rarely see nortes cuz dey wood get wiped out too fast by the surenos.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MCD » December 23rd, 2010, 2:57 pm

caliboi wrote:this war between the nortenos n surenos will never end do u even know any nortes or surs to b honest or have u seen them encounter against each other?? i used to live n cali and i grew up in long beach which there are no nortes because no one wears red in the beach all blue raggers down there n sum other color and boy dem chongos n surenos be wagin war with asians, blacks, and pacific islanders. i have lived in l.a. and fresno before but that was for a couple months with friends. but living in northern cali is a different story because u hear way more bout dem nortes taking out dem sur's in places like oakland, san jo, frisco, fresno, stockton, sactown, bakersfield, salinas but thats bout it. if u came to so cal u rarely see nortes because dey wood get wiped out too fast by the surenos.
In norcal its like this, Nortenos aren't the ones to fuck with and the gang that most mexicans in their hood got some affiliation to. Most surenos are looked at as wannabees and pests cuz they lay low and usually kill innocent kids thinking they are bangin.

I guess because Surenos are near the border they hold onto that racial pride alot harder than Nortenos, and thats why norte do the black and brown thing, but the majority of blacks are still crippin or bloodin in the major cities over here. In sac or stockton you see alot of nortenos and even mexicans that dont bang doing the "nigga" shit. These are guys around my age too like 18-25. Personally I notice alot of vatos from Salas and deep central valley in that age don't act like that and even look down on it. It's another one of them inner-gang rivalries. If you listen to those rappers from Salinas like Peoplez Martinez, he even says Salinas ain't the bay it's central coast because they don't wanna be associated with bay area style like hyphy and all that shit.

But alot of fools from the bay moved to South Sac and stockton around 04 or 05 and brought that whole hyphy movement harder that it would have been without them. I know when I went to Sac city college there were a couple guys in my class from East Oakland and you know thats where hyphy came from.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 23rd, 2010, 4:33 pm

MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:this war between the nortenos n surenos will never end do u even know any nortes or surs to b honest or have u seen them encounter against each other?? i used to live n cali and i grew up in long beach which there are no nortes because no one wears red in the beach all blue raggers down there n sum other color and boy dem chongos n surenos be wagin war with asians, blacks, and pacific islanders. i have lived in l.a. and fresno before but that was for a couple months with friends. but living in northern cali is a different story because u hear way more bout dem nortes taking out dem sur's in places like oakland, san jo, frisco, fresno, stockton, sactown, bakersfield, salinas but thats bout it. if u came to so cal u rarely see nortes because dey wood get wiped out too fast by the surenos.
In norcal its like this, Nortenos aren't the ones to fu-- with and the gang that most mexicans in their hood got some affiliation to. Most surenos are looked at as wannabees and pests because they lay low and usually kill innocent kids thinking they are bangin.

I guess because Surenos are near the border they hold onto that racial pride alot harder than Nortenos, and thats why norte do the black and brown thing, but the majority of blacks are still crippin or bloodin in the major cities over here. In sac or stockton you see alot of nortenos and even mexicans that dont bang doing the "nigga" shit. These are guys around my age too like 18-25. Personally I notice alot of vatos from Salas and deep central valley in that age don't act like that and even look down on it. It's another one of them inner-gang rivalries. If you listen to those rappers from Salinas like Peoplez Martinez, he even says Salinas ain't the bay it's central coast because they don't wanna be associated with bay area style like hyphy and all that shit.

But alot of fools from the bay moved to South Sac and stockton around 04 or 05 and brought that whole hyphy movement harder that it would have been without them. I know when I went to Sac city college there were a couple guys in my class from East Oakland and you know thats where hyphy came from.
ah i see so pretty much the only surenos that have a chance in northern cali is the fresno set, salinas set, and bakersfield set huh because in bakersfield and salinas surenos seem to b keepin up.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 24th, 2010, 12:45 pm

caliboi wrote:
MCD wrote:
caliboi wrote:this war between the nortenos n surenos will never end do u even know any nortes or surs to b honest or have u seen them encounter against each other?? i used to live n cali and i grew up in long beach which there are no nortes because no one wears red in the beach all blue raggers down there n sum other color and boy dem chongos n surenos be wagin war with asians, blacks, and pacific islanders. i have lived in l.a. and fresno before but that was for a couple months with friends. but living in northern cali is a different story because u hear way more bout dem nortes taking out dem sur's in places like oakland, san jo, frisco, fresno, stockton, sactown, bakersfield, salinas but thats bout it. if u came to so cal u rarely see nortes because dey wood get wiped out too fast by the surenos.
In norcal its like this, Nortenos aren't the ones to fu-- with and the gang that most mexicans in their hood got some affiliation to. Most surenos are looked at as wannabees and pests because they lay low and usually kill innocent kids thinking they are bangin.

I guess because Surenos are near the border they hold onto that racial pride alot harder than Nortenos, and thats why norte do the black and brown thing, but the majority of blacks are still crippin or bloodin in the major cities over here. In sac or stockton you see alot of nortenos and even mexicans that dont bang doing the "nigga" shit. These are guys around my age too like 18-25. Personally I notice alot of vatos from Salas and deep central valley in that age don't act like that and even look down on it. It's another one of them inner-gang rivalries. If you listen to those rappers from Salinas like Peoplez Martinez, he even says Salinas ain't the bay it's central coast because they don't wanna be associated with bay area style like hyphy and all that shit.

But alot of fools from the bay moved to South Sac and stockton around 04 or 05 and brought that whole hyphy movement harder that it would have been without them. I know when I went to Sac city college there were a couple guys in my class from East Oakland and you know thats where hyphy came from.
ah i see so pretty much the only surenos that have a chance in northern cali is the fresno set, salinas set, and bakersfield set huh because in bakersfield and salinas surenos seem to b keepin up.
They dominate Bakers, but are deeply outnumbered by enemies in Fresno. In Salas they do keep it up, but they will always be the minority.

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 24th, 2010, 1:21 pm

is ms 13 considered surenos??

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 28th, 2010, 1:22 pm

you sure you from cali..you asking alot of obvious questions. no disrespect.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 28th, 2010, 3:16 pm

about 3 years ago there was big ass war in the mission between MS and the the NORTE. then the cops arrested all the MS and slapped the injunction on the NORTES. now i guess the war between north and south has moved down to south city. supposedly between san bruno southsiders and south city northerners. crazy shit man.

Police say South San Francisco shooting victims uncooperative
December 28, 2010, 03:47 AM By Bill Silverfarb Daily Journal staff


While three men died in an apparent gang-related shooting in South San Francisco last Wednesday night, the other three victims who suffered minor injuries are being extremely uncooperative with investigators, a police sergeant said Monday.


Police do not have any additional suspect information and residents of the Old Town neighborhood have not offered much help either, said South San Francisco police Sgt. Joni Lee.


Meanwhile, the San Mateo County Coroner’s Office identified the third victim in Wednesday’s triple homicide as Hector Flores, 20, of South San Francisco. Flores was lying in the alley on Eighth Lane at Linden Avenue clinging to life next to two others who were already dead when police arrived.


Omar Cortez, 18, and Gonzalo Avalos, 19, both South San Francisco residents, were pronounced dead on the scene. The shootings occurred just after 7 p.m., Dec. 22.


The other three victims, all minors, fled to the opposite side of Linden Avenue after being shot. They were all transported to San Francisco General Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to police.


None of the living victims have offered police any information related to the shootings, Lee said.


Last week, Chief Deputy District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said the murders may go unsolved unless someone comes forward. The conflict in the Old Town neighborhood of the city is over “color and turf,” Wagstaffe said.


Witnesses told police they saw three male suspects in their late teens or early 20s driving away from the shooting in a dark-colored early 2000s-model Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows.


“We are looking for the community’s help in finding the suspects,” Lee said yesterday.


The working-class, mostly Hispanic neighborhood has suffered multiple homicides this year.


In May, a 15-year-old boy, Jose Lopez Manuel, was killed in a drive-by shooting two blocks from last week’s triple homicide. After that incident, police stepped up patrols in the neighborhood, fearing possible retaliation.


The area was also the scene of a homicide in March when 29-year-old Belmont resident Ronald Figueroa was shot in the face dead in front of a home in the 300 block of Lux Avenue a few blocks away from last week’s triple homicide.


In October, another incident on Linden and California avenues led to gunfire after a dark blue 1980s Volvo nearly struck three people walking on the sidewalk.


Words were exchanged after a man exited the vehicle to confront the pedestrians, according to police.


The suspect allegedly pulled a handgun from his waistband and pointed it at one of the victims, who moved his head before the suspect fired one shot, grazing the victim’s temple, according to police.


The victim in that incident was not severely injured and declined medical attention for the minor head wound.


South San Francisco Mayor Kevin Mullin said the efforts of the entire community would be needed to stop the violence in the neighborhood.


Extra police will patrol the neighborhood, Mullin said.


The San Mateo County gang intelligence unit is assisting South City police with the investigation

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 315
Joined: April 13th, 2009, 3:18 pm
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » December 28th, 2010, 3:16 pm

about 3 years ago there was big ass war in the mission between MS and the the NORTE. then the cops arrested all the MS and slapped the injunction on the NORTES. now i guess the war between north and south has moved down to south city. supposedly between san bruno southsiders and south city northerners. crazy shit man.

Police say South San Francisco shooting victims uncooperative
December 28, 2010, 03:47 AM By Bill Silverfarb Daily Journal staff


While three men died in an apparent gang-related shooting in South San Francisco last Wednesday night, the other three victims who suffered minor injuries are being extremely uncooperative with investigators, a police sergeant said Monday.


Police do not have any additional suspect information and residents of the Old Town neighborhood have not offered much help either, said South San Francisco police Sgt. Joni Lee.


Meanwhile, the San Mateo County Coroner’s Office identified the third victim in Wednesday’s triple homicide as Hector Flores, 20, of South San Francisco. Flores was lying in the alley on Eighth Lane at Linden Avenue clinging to life next to two others who were already dead when police arrived.


Omar Cortez, 18, and Gonzalo Avalos, 19, both South San Francisco residents, were pronounced dead on the scene. The shootings occurred just after 7 p.m., Dec. 22.


The other three victims, all minors, fled to the opposite side of Linden Avenue after being shot. They were all transported to San Francisco General Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to police.


None of the living victims have offered police any information related to the shootings, Lee said.


Last week, Chief Deputy District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said the murders may go unsolved unless someone comes forward. The conflict in the Old Town neighborhood of the city is over “color and turf,” Wagstaffe said.


Witnesses told police they saw three male suspects in their late teens or early 20s driving away from the shooting in a dark-colored early 2000s-model Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows.


“We are looking for the community’s help in finding the suspects,” Lee said yesterday.


The working-class, mostly Hispanic neighborhood has suffered multiple homicides this year.


In May, a 15-year-old boy, Jose Lopez Manuel, was killed in a drive-by shooting two blocks from last week’s triple homicide. After that incident, police stepped up patrols in the neighborhood, fearing possible retaliation.


The area was also the scene of a homicide in March when 29-year-old Belmont resident Ronald Figueroa was shot in the face dead in front of a home in the 300 block of Lux Avenue a few blocks away from last week’s triple homicide.


In October, another incident on Linden and California avenues led to gunfire after a dark blue 1980s Volvo nearly struck three people walking on the sidewalk.


Words were exchanged after a man exited the vehicle to confront the pedestrians, according to police.


The suspect allegedly pulled a handgun from his waistband and pointed it at one of the victims, who moved his head before the suspect fired one shot, grazing the victim’s temple, according to police.


The victim in that incident was not severely injured and declined medical attention for the minor head wound.


South San Francisco Mayor Kevin Mullin said the efforts of the entire community would be needed to stop the violence in the neighborhood.


Extra police will patrol the neighborhood, Mullin said.


The San Mateo County gang intelligence unit is assisting South City police with the investigation

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 28th, 2010, 7:23 pm

yes i am frm cali its just that in other areas of america i wonder if ms 13 are considered surenos or just their own lol. i know in cali they r surenos.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 592
Joined: March 14th, 2009, 10:51 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra
Location: Sacramento

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MCD » December 29th, 2010, 1:56 am

wickedthoughtts wrote:about 3 years ago there was big ass war in the mission between MS and the the NORTE. then the cops arrested all the MS and slapped the injunction on the NORTES. now i guess the war between north and south has moved down to south city. supposedly between san bruno southsiders and south city northerners. crazy shit man.
yeah shit goes down in the bay all the time I never stay up on that anymore, I keep my eye on the valley where I'm from. Thanks for the info homie

caliboi
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 253
Joined: November 11th, 2009, 5:41 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: killa state

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by caliboi » December 29th, 2010, 10:16 am

MCD wrote:
wickedthoughtts wrote:about 3 years ago there was big ass war in the mission between MS and the the NORTE. then the cops arrested all the MS and slapped the injunction on the NORTES. now i guess the war between north and south has moved down to south city. supposedly between san bruno southsiders and south city northerners. crazy shit man.
yeah shit goes down in the bay all the time I never stay up on that anymore, I keep my eye on the valley where I'm from. Thanks for the info homie
aye u think ms 13 can wipe out nortenos or surenos if they wanted to???

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3550
Joined: April 4th, 2004, 6:07 pm
Country: United States
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ
Location: WWW

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » December 29th, 2010, 6:34 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:about 3 years ago there was big ass war in the mission between MS and the the NORTE. then the cops arrested all the MS and slapped the injunction on the NORTES. now i guess the war between north and south has moved down to south city. supposedly between san bruno southsiders and south city northerners. crazy shit man.

Police say South San Francisco shooting victims uncooperative
December 28, 2010, 03:47 AM By Bill Silverfarb Daily Journal staff


While three men died in an apparent gang-related shooting in South San Francisco last Wednesday night, the other three victims who suffered minor injuries are being extremely uncooperative with investigators, a police sergeant said Monday.


Police do not have any additional suspect information and residents of the Old Town neighborhood have not offered much help either, said South San Francisco police Sgt. Joni Lee.


Meanwhile, the San Mateo County Coroner’s Office identified the third victim in Wednesday’s triple homicide as Hector Flores, 20, of South San Francisco. Flores was lying in the alley on Eighth Lane at Linden Avenue clinging to life next to two others who were already dead when police arrived.


Omar Cortez, 18, and Gonzalo Avalos, 19, both South San Francisco residents, were pronounced dead on the scene. The shootings occurred just after 7 p.m., Dec. 22.


The other three victims, all minors, fled to the opposite side of Linden Avenue after being shot. They were all transported to San Francisco General Hospital with non-life threatening injuries, according to police.


None of the living victims have offered police any information related to the shootings, Lee said.


Last week, Chief Deputy District Attorney Steve Wagstaffe said the murders may go unsolved unless someone comes forward. The conflict in the Old Town neighborhood of the city is over “color and turf,” Wagstaffe said.


Witnesses told police they saw three male suspects in their late teens or early 20s driving away from the shooting in a dark-colored early 2000s-model Chevrolet Impala with tinted windows.


“We are looking for the community’s help in finding the suspects,” Lee said yesterday.


The working-class, mostly Hispanic neighborhood has suffered multiple homicides this year.


In May, a 15-year-old boy, Jose Lopez Manuel, was killed in a drive-by shooting two blocks from last week’s triple homicide. After that incident, police stepped up patrols in the neighborhood, fearing possible retaliation.


The area was also the scene of a homicide in March when 29-year-old Belmont resident Ronald Figueroa was shot in the face dead in front of a home in the 300 block of Lux Avenue a few blocks away from last week’s triple homicide.


In October, another incident on Linden and California avenues led to gunfire after a dark blue 1980s Volvo nearly struck three people walking on the sidewalk.


Words were exchanged after a man exited the vehicle to confront the pedestrians, according to police.


The suspect allegedly pulled a handgun from his waistband and pointed it at one of the victims, who moved his head before the suspect fired one shot, grazing the victim’s temple, according to police.


The victim in that incident was not severely injured and declined medical attention for the minor head wound.


South San Francisco Mayor Kevin Mullin said the efforts of the entire community would be needed to stop the violence in the neighborhood.


Extra police will patrol the neighborhood, Mullin said.


The San Mateo County gang intelligence unit is assisting South City police with the investigation
It's a trip reading about something like that going down in Belmont, but it's not like it's far from the varrio either. Some times I feel like I have to just ignore caliboi, cuzz he asks about things he seems to already supposed to know about.

Post Reply

Return to “Gang Questions, Info & News - West Coast - U.S.A.”