STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san diego

Re: STOCKTON CALI 209 GANG WAR FARE SURENOS VS NORTENOS

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » June 22nd, 2011, 3:00 pm

anyone know what the hell is going on in san jose. off the hook right now

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 22nd, 2011, 5:00 pm

Bunch of cops got laid off ^.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » June 22nd, 2011, 5:04 pm

Oh & for anyone heading towards the eastridge mall area in a car, I suggest be extra careful how you leave it behind. Security left a paper on my car talking about how to prevent theft & somebody I know had their car burglarized in that area the same day.

yehcualanice
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: south central

Unread post by yehcualanice » June 26th, 2011, 10:00 am

Check this out Homies and homettes, This my first time visiting this site, and mmmm, I'm kinda dissappointed in the way people in general, are even coming close to even thinking that their thought process is soo righteous, serio, me aguitan, big time. Not that it should matter to you guys, cause for one, you don't know me from jack. But do take into consideration these words of wisdom from a true "Toltec Ascendant".......Now to hear you guys glorifying all this warfare between Surenos and Nortenos, and I'm not gonna even get into the Blacks Vs Mexicans, you can't see for looking, huh , cause that's exactly what 'they' want us to do. To destroy ourselves from within because that'll make it easy for their agenda to be played out White, oops, I mean right. Riddle me this, riddle me that...who has plans for world depopulation? So why you playing right into their hands? snap out of it!!!! we're running out of time...If you're not a believer of 2012, I got news for you guys, "LIFE AS WE KNOW IT, WILL COME TO AN END" I'm not saying we're all gonna die, doomsday prophecy, blah, blah, blah...whatever...but if we DO NOT put our differences aside...WE...Surenos, Nortenos, Mexicans, Black, Yellows, Greens, Purples, Pinks, Whatever the fuck colour you wanna pride...when this New World Order finally kicks in, full throttle, and there's no way stopping it...It will become so difficult to take a stand as a
People, because of ignorant people that want to continue fighting over streets that don't belong to you , in fact YOU belong to them, cause your birth certificate, is a document of ownership....Because if you look at any merchandise that you purchased and now own...it's the same Fukn document. It states when it was made, who made it, where it was made, product specifications, serial number, ect....The only thing that YOU don't come is a damn warranty!!!! So like I said....I just want you 'Hardcore' gangster-isms, when the shit hits the fan,and believe me it's coming sooner than you know. Whether you want to believe me or not, me vale ihual. It's like this, Like my fore-fathers said, " The wind of change is not that far." I know who I am, do you know who you are? Don't hate just to hate, this NWO really doesn't care what color you are, or what varrio, or hood, gang, or set your from. If Zapata and Villa could put all their differences aside, cause if you didn't know, they couldn't stand one another, and still unite to stand against and fight for one cause and one cause only, why can't we? WE don't have to like each other, but I know you wouldn't want your mother, father, sister, brother, child, or any loved one to be forced into these "FEMA CAMPS"...I'm not gonna say turn your life to the Lord, but do stand up against that greater Evil..be ready to decapitate cause they won't even hesitate.. It's gonna get ugly, but come on my warriors, my chaka- zulus, my vikings, my samurais, my mother fukn soldiers, FUC THE BEAST!!! UNITE NOW! I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT i'M NOT GONNA BE SO EASILY BLINDED BY THIS MATRIX. I'm not going out without a fight. Do your best to stay out of jail, because you will be the first to be taken out (MARSHALL LAW). Look it up, do your own research, get at me and I'll give you links for more info. Use this tool (the internet) to bring this unification for the final uprising before it too is gone. I'm gonna leave you guys with these last words of a TRUE SURENO...Emiliano Zapata.... " I rather die on my feet, than live an eternal life on my knees."

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » June 26th, 2011, 10:57 pm

MCD wrote:Yeah that's true. It's one thing to mug or instigate something, but by wearing colors that you know belong to a gang you're just giving homies a reason to fu-- with you. I've heard too many stories about kids getting blasted because they were wearing shirts or hats or shoelaces that were this color or that color. I #%@& with that for a while. Most people who wear colors but don't bang just welcome the love or respect they get from homies that DO fly that flag.

I had a Red A's ballcap I wore all the time, and I couldn't count the times i ran into Nortenos showin love just because they knew were I was from, even tho they knew I didn't bang. And on the flip side, I got alot of mugs from bald heads and blue cortez, and I knew damn well what I was doin but as a teen hanging out with the homies and being around that mess I felt I HAD to show which side I was on, because our race only saw in red and blue. Never popped in my head that at every house party I went to someone could have just ran up and put a bullet in that hat, even though it happened all the time, right here in sac.

Anyways thats my view from someone who was in that position, which alot of people overlook. Everytime someone gets shot now people assume both sides were thuggin. N it woulda been a damn shame if I was in the paper and anyone reading about it just said "whatever, another gangster punk dead" because I'm actually a hard working motherfucker.
Good post. I've been there too although I was never that blatant with wearing colors nor looking for trouble I just liked the look and some of demeanor of the homies style, but could see why some people thought I could've been banging. I was never really much more then a bystander but could've been easily caught up and in fact there were a few instances where the situations were too close for comfort. ultimately that isn't my cause and as I got a little bit older I distanced myself from that scene as far as possible.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » June 27th, 2011, 8:43 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:Bunch of cops got laid off ^.
Seems like that's been happening everywhere lately, Sac was able to save some jobs for the SPD but the adjacent communities are static or losing jobs. They threw out the gang unit I heard though.
~J~ wrote: Good post. I've been there too although I was never that blatant with wearing colors nor looking for trouble I just liked the look and some of demeanor of the homies style, but could see why some people thought I could've been banging. I was never really much more then a bystander but could've been easily caught up and in fact there were a few instances where the situations were too close for comfort. ultimately that isn't my cause and as I got a little bit older I distanced myself from that scene as far as possible.
Yeah homie I just gotta call it like I see it. There's no way around it n it doesn't matter your intentions, colors make you a target. And when you have to choose between helpin out your homie even those he's affiliated or bailin on him it's a tough call. When you got familia n homeboys like me sometimes its hard to find a middle ground. All in or all out is how it seems to be.

jaguarcichlid
What city do you live in now?: Salinas

Unread post by jaguarcichlid » July 1st, 2011, 7:24 pm

i gotta say if you come to salinas wearing red or blue especially on the east side be ready for some shit to happen

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 18th, 2011, 12:29 pm

another beautiful story of surenos up north...

Internal gang rivalry at heart of Santa Rosa murder case

By PAUL PAYNE
THE PRESS DEMOCRAT

Published: Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 1:57 p.m.
Last Modified: Thursday, July 14, 2011 at 1:57 p.m.
Page 1 of 3

A CHP detective testified Thursday that a Santa Rosa gang member charged in a fatal school stabbing admitted killing another man a year earlier who he had mistaken for a rival.

Officer Bill Harm testified that Raul Vega, 19, accused in the Jan. 8 slaying at Kawana Elementary School, confessed to killing Dewey Tucker, a 24-year-old Vallejo musician, on Jan. 12, 2010.

Harm testified that Vega admitted in a police interview that he and three co-defendants traveled to a Solano County apartment complex after receiving a tip of a threat against members of their southwest sureno gang subset.

When a car with tinted windows pulled out of the driveway, Vega and co-defendant Javier Carreon-Lopez, 20, followed it onto Interstate 80, drove alongside it and Vega fired at it three to five times, Harm testified.

Tucker, who lived at the complex and was headed to a rehearsal, was killed by a single gunshot wound to the head.

“He said he had both hands on the firearm and pulled the trigger with both fingers,” Harm testified in the preliminary hearing for Vega, Carreon-Lopez and 29-year-olds Hector Barragan and Christopher Mancinas.

All four are charged with murder in the death of Tucker. Vega is charged with an additional count of murder in the death of Juan Carlos Angel Esparza, 20, at Kawana Elementary School in January of this year.

Tucker’s mother winced and closed her eyes as the detective recounted Vega’s confession, made after his arrest by Santa Rosa police in the slaying of Juan Carlos Angel Esparza, 20.

“I’m still getting over the shock,” Shirley Tucker said as she left the courthouse surrounded by other family members, including Dewey Tucker’s father and fiancée.

Earlier in the hearing, a Sonoma County sheriff's detective testified that he had intercepted a letter the day Tucker was killed containing threats against Barragan, Mancinas and others.

Det. Brandon Cutting of the Sheriff's Office violent crimes unit testified that he tipped the men about the letter from an inmate asking for “hits” on some of them.

“The letter essentially was calling for people to be killed,” Cutting testified.

In response, Vega, Carreon-Lopez, Barragan and Mancinas picked up guns and drove to Vallejo, where they believed they could find Ramon Ochoa and Vincente Tapia, two rivals allegedly involved in a turf war in southwest Santa Rosa.

Carreon-Lopez obtained a stolen car and drove Vega in pursuit of the car they thought was Ochoa’s, Harm testified.

The detective said the car’s dark windows made it hard to see who was inside. But Harm testified Vega told him he fired anyway.

Tucker was killed instantly. His car careened into a guard rail west of the Carquinez Bridge.

It took detectives about 10 months to identify suspects in the slaying. The break came when Mancinas, who had since been jailed on drug charges, told police, Harm testified.

Mancinas’ lawyer, Jeff Mitchell, said his client didn’t plan to kill anyone. Mitchell said Mancinas and Barragan went to Vallejo to try to broker a peace agreement. The younger men acted without them, Mitchell said.

The preliminary hearing continues Friday with testimony from another alleged gang member who has been granted immunity and Santa Rosa police detectives.

korngo
What city do you live in now?: somewhere

Unread post by korngo » July 20th, 2011, 7:06 am

jaguarcichlid wrote:i gotta say if you come to salinas wearing red or blue especially on the east side be ready for some shit to happen
yo, im from salinas but i reside in stockton now. i gotta ask, whats up with salinas? i be hearing hellla shit. mind giving me a update? like who's running shit in the east side? whos shootin', etc, etc, what gangs are crackin and shit.

i'm from SEM, btw

OGFOOL
What city do you live in now?: MODESTO

Re: /

Unread post by OGFOOL » July 22nd, 2011, 1:00 pm

Pelon209 wrote:I STAY IN STOCKTON CALI HOW CAN U SAID THAT SHOOTING WAS RUMOS the WAS SOME REAL SHIT THAT HAPPEN THEM NORTES THINK THEY CNA NOT BE TOUCH FADED JUST CAUSE THEY MORE DEEP IN STOCKTON HALF OF THEM ARE FOLLOWERS ARE NOT EVNE REAL NORTES AND IF U TAKE OUT the FAKES AND LEAVE the REAL NORTES IT WOULD OF BEEN A WHOLE DIFFRENT STORY. STOCKTON CALI SURENOS AINT THAT DEEP OF CLICKIES BUT THEY STILL CAUSING DAMAGES IN the STREETS the SHOTING OF the 3 NORTES THAT GOT BLASTED AT AND OHTER KILLINGS SURENOS BEEN DOING MY POINT IS SURENOS DO GOT HEAT FOR NORTES JUST CAUSE THEY FEW IT DONT MEAN SHIT THEY STILL CALLING SHOTS BUT OF COURSE THEY GOT THERE LIFES MORE AT RISK AND DANGER CAUSE SOME BLACKS ASIAN WHITES AND ANY OTHER SET TRIPING ON SURENOS. IT AINT EASY FOR THEM ESE BUT I GIVE THEM STIPP PROS FOR REPRESETING the SUR 13 RAZA IN NORTHERN CALIFAS
THE ONLY THING THEY REP IS THE FLEA MARKET HOMEBOY, I'M THE EAST BAY WHERE THE RED TEAM IS OUT DAY IN NIGHT FROM OAKLAND TO SAN JO, I NEVER SEEN ANY SUWENOS IN THE DAY TIME AND I'M 44 YEARS OLD, NOW I LIVE IN MODESTO AND HAVE BEEN TO EVERY PART OF THIS TOWN LEFT AND RIGHT AND THE ONLY PLACE I SEE SURENOS IS AT THE FLEA MARKET ON SUNDAYS AND THATS THE TRUTH RUTH

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Su

Re: /

Unread post by unknown209okcis » July 22nd, 2011, 6:43 pm

I highly doubt you never seen a sureno in the daytime...let's be real homie, I hear what your saying about them not being on the blocks like sitting ducks. On some serious shit, I'm more trippiing on the cops rolling up on me if I'm out in the open like that then some fools comming to start drama. If cops see bald heads tatted back just chilling on the block you know there on the ave somewhere they know shits going down and of course if there bold enough to be out there u know they got something. I've been to that fleamarket in modesto off crows landing...and everytime I went I seen weenie ass excuse for southsiders there trying to blend in with their fades and dressed in all black. Ive seen more norsays there then those weenies...I got some weird looks everytime I went, but nothing like a hard stare down only from a norsay female...that's the truth.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 26th, 2011, 1:32 pm

well...put a blue rag in your pocket, put on a LA dodger hat and some blue shoelace next time you go. if you want to see surenos deep in norcal...you'll probably need to roll out to san rafael, santa cruz, san bruno or richmond or parts of san jose. im was from norcal i ain't gonna lie...they deep in those places. but then again man nortenos is deeper than it was back in the day. nortenos on the street is still younger than most LA hoods but it's spreading quick. only official norcal gang to go nationwide. every other stuff is LA and chicago. either from or imitating. as far salinas go G. your city is now the center of all the norteno stuff. lol salinas is to nortenos what LA county jail is to surenos. crazy. bunch of "weak farmerors" right? whatever.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by unknown209okcis » July 26th, 2011, 7:35 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:well...put a blue rag in your pocket, put on a LA dodger hat and some blue shoelace next time you go. if you want to see surenos deep in norcal...you'll probably need to roll out to san rafael, santa cruz, san bruno or richmond or parts of san jose. im was from norcal i ain't gonna lie...they deep in those places. but then again man nortenos is deeper than it was back in the day. nortenos on the street is still younger than most LA hoods but it's spreading quick. only official norcal gang to go nationwide. every other stuff is LA and chicago. either from or imitating. as far salinas go G. your city is now the center of all the norteno stuff. lol salinas is to nortenos what LA county jail is to surenos. crazy. bunch of "weak farmerors" right? whatever.

Hahaha I don't need a blue rag or a dodger fitted for a northerner to know where I'm from and vice versa. An if you can't tell then you shouldn't even be banging...real shit G, short and simple.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 27th, 2011, 7:31 am

yah...youre a sureno who likes to wear black and grey all the time. lol

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: 408

Unread post by ~J~ » July 29th, 2011, 1:21 am

Surenos around here only seem to be out usually around their neighborhoods, flea markets or at their kinfolks type functions, otherwise they stay lurking in their spots, you really don't see Surenos walking around common/popular areas much.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » July 29th, 2011, 9:18 am

hey g..you're from san jose. heard the latinos were funking with the vietnamese. know if it's true and you know if it's surenos vs vietnamese or nortes vs vietnamese?

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by unknown209okcis » July 29th, 2011, 6:54 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:yah...youre a sureno who likes to wear black and grey all the time. lol
Hahaha ok...kiddo.

unknown209okcis
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by unknown209okcis » July 29th, 2011, 7:23 pm

~J~ wrote:Surenos around here only seem to be out usually around their neighborhoods, flea markets or at their kinfolks type functions, otherwise they stay lurking in their spots, you really don't see Surenos walking around common/popular areas much.
I agree...its rare but some are willing to take that risk, usually its that youngster that doesn't know what's up yet and ends up becoming another casualty of war.

Rudog
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Rudog » July 30th, 2011, 12:00 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:hey g..you're from san jose. heard the latinos were funking with the vietnamese. know if it's true and you know if it's surenos vs vietnamese or nortes vs vietnamese?
I heard it was some Mexican & Vietnamese from Independence H.S..

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 2nd, 2011, 1:54 pm

northerners or southsiders? been awhile since the viets got involved in anything in san jose. i'm surprised.

deftonero
What city do you live in now?: ESSJ

Unread post by deftonero » August 3rd, 2011, 11:01 am

Here's a link to the article on the SJ mercury news. Hard to tell if they are NS or SS but they are close to Checkers hood so they most likely Northerners.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts ... rynews.com

IxEXIII
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by IxEXIII » August 3rd, 2011, 11:23 am

deftonero wrote:Here's a link to the article on the SJ mercury news. Hard to tell if they are NS or SS but they are close to Checkers hood so they most likely Northerners.

http://www.mercurynews.com/crime-courts ... rynews.com
do you know what hood the viet guy was from? cause it said he died of gang rivalries

triplethreat
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by triplethreat » August 4th, 2011, 1:42 am

I heard a couple stories from the 90's about the Viets in San Jo. From what I understand they had a pretty solid rep. I haven't heard anything else since then. The stories I was told were always Viets fighting w/ Mexicans. What Viet gangs are representing in San Jo nowa days?

deftonero

Unread post by deftonero » August 5th, 2011, 9:11 pm

Not really sure but the A-Town Crips hood is right around there.

deftonero

Unread post by deftonero » August 5th, 2011, 9:14 pm

It seems inevitable that Latino and Asian gangs will beef in San Jo. There is a grip of Asians in San Jo and live side by side with Northern and Southern gangs. The Asians will want to flex their muscle eventually.

MRGETPUSSY
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by MRGETPUSSY » August 11th, 2011, 10:06 am

Str8 up Gangsta

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 11th, 2011, 1:29 pm

found this online for latino gangs in oakland....anyone want to add, comment or update?

JINGLE TOWN ( jt )

v.e.t.s varrio east tenth street
money mob

-NORTEÑOS

Los Pinguis IE[1]
Murda Boiz
38th Avenue xiv
36th Avenue xiv
51st Locos xiv
60's Avenue xiv
Acorns Locos 14
Mitchell st xiv
2 Fuckin Crazy 2.F.C xiv
Untouchables U.N.T xiv (GREEN)
Raza United Nortenos R.U.N xiv
Norte On The Rise N.O.R xiv
E.7TH Locos xiv
Deep East Oakland 14
North Oakland xiv Locos
West Oakland xiv Locos (GREEN) & (RED)

-ORIGINAL BORDER BROTHER GANGS-

94th Ave Locos (not to be confused with those guys on Discovery channel)
Tiny Dukes Clika (94th Ave Second Generation)
D.F.L.
Wino Park Locos
Mitchell St.(No longer affiliated with Border Brothers.Now Busters)
J.T(No longer affiliated with Border Brothers.Now Busters)
S.B.
P.P.L.

-BORDER BROTHERS NEXT GENERATION-

V.L.B. (from 55th Ave & 27th Ave)
81st Locos
96th Locos
Heroin Boyz(then younger members from 94th, D.F.L. & 81st who were about their money that kicked it on 94th Ave & A st)

-BORDER BROTHERS NEW GENERATION-

Grimy Shit MOb
Arroyo Parque
9400 BOYS
Brookfield Jungle Boys
9800 BOYS
Kenny Spot Boys
On-1 BOYS
100BLOCK
9Duce
8300block
700's
74st

-SUREÑOS

Southside Locos

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 11th, 2011, 3:07 pm

wickedthoughtts wrote:found this online for latino gangs in oakland....anyone want to add, comment or update?

JINGLE TOWN ( jt )

v.e.t.s varrio east tenth street
money mob

-NORTEÑOS

Los Pinguis IE[1]
Murda Boiz
38th Avenue xiv
36th Avenue xiv
51st Locos xiv
60's Avenue xiv
Acorns Locos 14
Mitchell st xiv
2 Fuckin Crazy 2.F.C xiv
Untouchables U.N.T xiv (GREEN)
Raza United Nortenos R.U.N xiv
Norte On The Rise N.O.R xiv
E.7TH Locos xiv
Deep East Oakland 14
North Oakland xiv Locos
West Oakland xiv Locos (GREEN) & (RED)

-ORIGINAL BORDER BROTHER GANGS-

94th Ave Locos (not to be confused with those guys on Discovery channel)
Tiny Dukes Clika (94th Ave Second Generation)
D.F.L.
Wino Park Locos
Mitchell St.(No longer affiliated with Border Brothers.Now Busters)
J.T(No longer affiliated with Border Brothers.Now Busters)
S.B.
P.P.L.

-BORDER BROTHERS NEXT GENERATION-

V.L.B. (from 55th Ave & 27th Ave)
81st Locos
96th Locos
Heroin Boyz(then younger members from 94th, D.F.L. & 81st who were about their money that kicked it on 94th Ave & A st)

-BORDER BROTHERS NEW GENERATION-

Grimy Shit MOb
Arroyo Parque
9400 BOYS
Brookfield Jungle Boys
9800 BOYS
Kenny Spot Boys
On-1 BOYS
100BLOCK
9Duce
8300block
700's
74st

-SUREÑOS

Southside Locos
I want to add that I can't even remember how long ago this thread went off-topic, but I wonder what the history of bb is.

wickedthoughtts
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wickedthoughtts » August 12th, 2011, 9:19 am

yah i know what you mean. but i'm tired jumping to a different topic and then end up talking about the same thing anyway. let's just go with it lol

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » October 4th, 2011, 9:24 pm

deftonero wrote:It seems inevitable that Latino and Asian gangs will beef in San Jo. There is a grip of Asians in San Jo and live side by side with Northern and Southern gangs. The Asians will want to flex their muscle eventually.
Gangsters fighting ANYONE is inevitable. Blacks, Asians, Latinos, Europeans, wouldn't matter if any group wiped out all the others, they'd still find beef within their own race/state/city/hood/clique or whatever.

deftonero

Unread post by deftonero » October 7th, 2011, 11:26 am

MCD wrote:
deftonero wrote:It seems inevitable that Latino and Asian gangs will beef in San Jo. There is a grip of Asians in San Jo and live side by side with Northern and Southern gangs. The Asians will want to flex their muscle eventually.
Gangsters fighting ANYONE is inevitable. Blacks, Asians, Latinos, Europeans, wouldn't matter if any group wiped out all the others, they'd still find beef within their own race/state/city/hood/clique or whatever.
True and I understand what you're saying. But you can agree that usually the races do keep it to fighting amongst themselves. What I'm saying is that specifically in San Jo nobody really fucks with Northerners because they are the largest most dominant gang here. Asian gangs could be reaching a point to where they feel they can challenge the established order. The Latino and Asian populations are pretty equal in size here. I've heard first-hand stories where Northerners and Southerners in High School fought together against the Viets.

flacman77
What city do you live in now?: Palo Alto

Unread post by flacman77 » October 11th, 2011, 3:23 pm

I'm a charter member of the Boner Big Hustle gang and if you fuck with us we will put a ballgag in your mouth and shove our penises inside of you