How Far South are Nortenos in CA?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: 408

Re: Farthest South NOrtes

Unread post by ~J~ » September 16th, 2009, 6:50 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:You just wasted your time typing all that, when Delano is in Kern County & very much a stronghold for Norte.
I think Silencioso was talking about overall county stronghold, obviously Delano's only one town in Kern county, so that being said he would be correct.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 16th, 2009, 7:27 pm

~J~ wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:You just wasted your time typing all that, when Delano is in Kern County & very much a stronghold for Norte.
I think Silencioso was talking about overall county stronghold, obviously Delano's only one town in Kern county, so that being said he would be correct.
LIke you said in pm, I'm right. If he was talking about county, then yes. I think he was just talking about furtheset strong hold down South & it's Delano like it has been said before.

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: 661

Unread post by SlicedAlone » September 17th, 2009, 8:34 pm

kings wrote:WHEN I WAS LOCKED UP I MET THE 3 HOMEBOYS FROM KCN KERN COUNTY NORTENOS.BAKERSFEILD IS LOCATED IN KERN COUNTY
Thats because Delano and Mcfarland is in Kern County. Mcfarland is a little south of Delano and has basically 2 gangs one norte and one sureno. It's a little ass farm town mostly paisa's but for a little ass town that shit always cracks. Fools are always getting shot out there. Bakers used to be a Norte city I heard. It's all sur now. If there is any Nortenos there their in the shadows.

SilentWest
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Sacramento

Unread post by SilentWest » September 22nd, 2009, 6:43 pm

Delano has always been the line as far as Norteno hoods are concerned.

There were never any Norteno hoods in bakers. That city is just considered a dividing line for Central and Southern.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 22nd, 2009, 9:39 pm

SilentWest wrote:Delano has always been the line as far as Norteno hoods are concerned.

There were never any Norteno hoods in bakers. That city is just considered a dividing line for Central and Southern.
BKS used to have big time enes. BIG TIME... if you know what I mean. Last time they caught up some big time enes on there they even talked about how big time enes back in the days were on the news for murders. Don't know what happened, but looks like Norte isn't much out there any more. I know some turned brown priders, got locked up, moved, etc.. What's up with MYFAS (MYFAS 13 is deep, so I would guess they have McFarland on lock)?

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » September 23rd, 2009, 6:12 am

that hood myfas 13 sounds familiar,i got homies from ss18st spiders in dodge city kansas that are cool with vatos who are from myfas 13,i think dats the name of the hood

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SlicedAlone » September 23rd, 2009, 11:02 pm

MMRbkaRudog wrote:
SilentWest wrote:Delano has always been the line as far as Norteno hoods are concerned.

BKS used to have big time enes. BIG TIME... if you know what I mean. Last time they caught up some big time enes on there they even talked about how big time enes back in the days were on the news for murders. Don't know what happened, but looks like Norte isn't much out there any more. I know some turned brown priders, got locked up, moved, etc.. What's up with MYFAS (MYFAS 13 is deep, so I would guess they have McFarland on lock)?
Oh okay yeah maybe McFarland is all surenos and they just go at it with Delano since its so close. I just know alot of fools were getting shot up there and about BKS Nortenos. Some black dude told me the other day that he remembered when a hood called the Loma used to be Norteno. Also I saw some Nuestra Familia timeline on the net and it mentions some old school O.G. shot caller from NF being from Bakersfield. Does anybody know what happened to the Norte in Bakersfield? Cause this city is very much a Southern city now.

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » September 24th, 2009, 10:17 am

SlicedAlone wrote:
MMRbkaRudog wrote:

Oh okay yeah maybe McFarland is all surenos and they just go at it with Delano since its so close. I just know alot of fools were getting shot up there and about BKS Nortenos. Some black dude told me the other day that he remembered when a hood called the Loma used to be Norteno. Also I saw some Nuestra Familia timeline on the net and it mentions some old school O.G. shot caller from NF being from Bakersfield. Does anybody know what happened to the Norte in Bakersfield? Cause this city is very much a Southern city now.
You seem like you would know the most out of anybody. Looks like a lot stopped banging 14 & some aren't around.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: East Side Sacra

Unread post by MCD » November 29th, 2009, 7:20 pm

I know this question gets tired but I just heard for the first time from a homeboy in sac who was from LA that there is in fact a norteno click about 20 deep in Los. Can anyone confirm that, regardless of how little work these guys probably put in? Homeboy didn't tell me which area of Los.

MENACE18
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: LOS ANGELES

Unread post by MENACE18 » November 30th, 2009, 9:04 am

MCD wrote:I know this question gets tired but I just heard for the first time from a homeboy in sac who was from LA that there is in fact a norteno click about 20 deep in Los. Can anyone confirm that, regardless of how little work these guys probably put in? Homeboy didn't tell me which area of Los.
i say thats BS cuz ive never heard of any noretnos in los,there was 1 that tryed makin a video of him walken thru south central and he got blasted

pistolslanga
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by pistolslanga » November 30th, 2009, 3:48 pm

MENACE18 wrote:
MCD wrote:I know this question gets tired but I just heard for the first time from a homeboy in sac who was from LA that there is in fact a norteno click about 20 deep in Los. Can anyone confirm that, regardless of how little work these guys probably put in? Homeboy didn't tell me which area of Los.
i say thats BS because ive never heard of any noretnos in los,there was 1 that tryed makin a video of him walken thru south central and he got blasted

got damn, just "yea L.A. aint shyt, look at me, walkin through big bad south central, fuck this gay ass cit *pop pop pop pop pop pop*"

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 4th, 2009, 3:03 pm

pistolslanga wrote:
MENACE18 wrote:
i say thats BS because ive never heard of any noretnos in los,there was 1 that tryed makin a video of him walken thru south central and he got blasted

got damn, just "yea L.A. aint shyt, look at me, walkin through big bad south central, fu-- this gay ass cit *pop pop pop pop pop pop*"
haha fuck was that fool thinkin

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 13th, 2009, 1:19 am

According to one of the most reliable sources on this forum, there has never been an established Norteno varrio in S-Cal. meaning from Santa Barbara to San Diego county and everything in between, just individual Nortenos relocated to the South.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 13th, 2009, 3:14 pm

~J~ wrote:
According to one of the most reliable sources on this forum, there has never been an established Norteno varrio in S-Cal. meaning from Santa Barbara to San Diego county and everything in between, just individual Nortenos relocated to the South.
yeah i figured there was a few here and there that might stick together but probably don't take chances flamin up in the calles. That's how some of the surenos started up in the north, they lay low until they got the numbers to be runnin the streets.

Another reason I think nortenos dont get into the sur is because how much free space there is in the north compared to the sur. I mean turf AND housing. I know many parts of sacra that dont have any clickas, so it's so easy for some surenos to move in the spot and call it their varrio. and isn't one of the reasons vatos move up north is because of overpopulation in socal? There's plenty of space and homes up here for surenos to lay back in since there's not enough nortenos to fill up the room.

I wonder if the dirt cheap homes up here would have an effect on ese's movin up north? There's homes in south sac and south/east stockton goin for like $25,000- $30,000. anyways just a thought

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 13th, 2009, 4:42 pm

I agree with everything you said, best case scenario is probably a handful of Nortenos sticking together and staying low. the only way I see Nortenos ever setting up and holding ground in SoCal is in a rural part where the geography would play to their advance like it has for Surenos in Norcal, but I don't know, those Enes would have be some menacing vatos to hold it down, imagine all the Southerners that would be chomping at the bit to take a drive and try to take them out.

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » December 14th, 2009, 10:27 am

Is Delano the only city in Kern County that has Norte Varrios? Is Delano mostly Norte and McFarland mostly Sureno? So those two towns beef, I don' t think there are Surenos established in Delano city. No nortenos in any other Kern County towns like Wasco, Shafter, Lamont, Arvin? Do those Cities even have Surenos or are they just White/blak oakies?

yo foo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by yo foo » December 14th, 2009, 10:36 am

yo foo wrote:Is Delano the only city in Kern County that has Norte Varrios? Is Delano mostly Norte and McFarland mostly Sureno? So those two towns beef, I don' t think there are Surenos established in Delano city. No nortenos in any other Kern County towns like Wasco, Shafter, Lamont, Arvin? Do those Cities even have Surenos or are they just White/blak oakies?
I think it makes more sense to talk about Kern County and the rest of the Southern San Joaquin Valley for this topic than the SoCal counties.

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 14th, 2009, 9:10 pm

yo foo wrote:Is Delano the only city in Kern County that has Norte Varrios? Is Delano mostly Norte and McFarland mostly Sureno? So those two towns beef, I don' t think there are Surenos established in Delano city. No nortenos in any other Kern County towns like Wasco, Shafter, Lamont, Arvin? Do those Cities even have Surenos or are they just White/blak oakies?
come on now, bakersfield has had nortenos for a while. I'm pretty sure delano is mostly norte and it's supposed to be the dividing boundary between norte and sur but that really doesnt exist anymore, since you got surenos deep all the way up to sactown and even some farther north, but northern cities like redding/yuba city/etc and all them other small towns arent exactly norte strongholds, theres few nortenos so there's even far fewer surenos in those cities.

anyways, I dont got a clue about McFarland, isn't that some little ass town in Kern County? There's probably a small sur clicka down there, since that's what eses do, they set up in some hokey town with population like 10,000 and say they're invading the norte.

Wasco, Shafter, all those are small towns with a high mexican population so I'm sure there's vatos bangin in those places. There's ene's and ese's in some real remote places that dont even really represent the stereotypical varrio. We need someone who's been there or who lives there to speak on somethin like that, only time I'm in Kern County is when I'm bombin down the I-5.

SlicedAlone
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by SlicedAlone » December 17th, 2009, 9:41 pm

Like mentioned earlier, Nortenos used to be in Bakersfield but it is a very southern city now. No Norteno hoods or clicks. I've only met one Norteno from Avenal in Fresno county and he ended up jumpin the fence and becoming a southsider. In our county jail they keep Delano guy completely separated because they're Nortenos.

~J~
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by ~J~ » December 18th, 2009, 2:01 am

SlicedAlone wrote:Like mentioned earlier, Nortenos used to be in Bakersfield but it is a very southern city now. No Norteno hoods or clicks. I've only met one Norteno from Avenal in Fresno county and he ended up jumpin the fence and becoming a southsider. In our county jail they keep Delano guy completely separated because they're Nortenos.
Sounds like a turned coat to save his as-, I guess you would have to be in his shoes, nevertheless no honor is that.

So how long has it been since Nortenos held Bakersfield, like when did it turn over, etc?

MCD
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by MCD » December 21st, 2009, 10:16 pm

~J~ wrote:
SlicedAlone wrote:Like mentioned earlier, Nortenos used to be in Bakersfield but it is a very southern city now. No Norteno hoods or clicks. I've only met one Norteno from Avenal in Fresno county and he ended up jumpin the fence and becoming a southsider. In our county jail they keep Delano guy completely separated because they're Nortenos.
Sounds like a turned coat to save his as-, I guess you would have to be in his shoes, nevertheless no honor is that.

So how long has it been since Nortenos held Bakersfield, like when did it turn over, etc?
what? aint there ene's in the northside, i heard NSB is still around... there's even crips in bakersfield, nortenos must have some presence there.