Surenos in Seattle?!??! (Also, Bloods?!?!)

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MiChuhSuh

Surenos in Seattle?!??! (Also, Bloods?!?!)

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » August 20th, 2005, 5:55 pm

I know some of you here are from Seattle, so please answer these questions.

I visited my cousing up in Portland and we drove up to Seattle, this was my vacation. Anyways, everything was nice, Seattle is a cool place, even in the poorer areas. But then out of nowhere, in the downtown shopping district (not sure which streets, but east of Pike's Place) I start noticing a bunch of high school looking kids wearing red. I figure, "Whatever", but then I starting seeing some gather on a corner, flaggin to the right, and looking they they were about to go slang or something.

I heard there are some blood sets in Seattle, but WTF are they doing in a nice shopping district? Anyways, I look them over and notice something weird. Not trying to profile, but I notcied like one third of those guys on the corner were Asian, and probably Chinese (there is a Chinatown) instead of Cambodian or Southeast Asian. Anyone know about this? Is this usual, banging in a a shopping district, or just some knuckleheads? Also, does the set have a lot of Asians, or was this just a rare occurance?

Now as for those kids, they could just be some kids just wearing red, but walking through Seattle, I saw a no-question Sureno, even had one of those custom "13" football jerseys, and all blue. I didn't know Surenos were way up there, I figured if anything it would be la Ene. Is this guy just a random dude or are there Surenos way up there?

Individual
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Individual » August 20th, 2005, 6:05 pm

Surenos are all over the country

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » August 21st, 2005, 12:03 am

like individual said surenos are everywhere.i live up here right next to seattle so i know a thing or two about this shit.

check out this site it will answer all your questions

http://www.angelfire.com/wa3/yakima_str ... atown.html

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 1st, 2005, 1:28 pm

Crips, bloods, and sureños have been in Seattle/Tacoma/Bremerton since the 80's homeskillet. There's a grip of off-brand wanna-be's there too tho'
I haven't been back up there for years tho'... They're used to be some CC Rider sets like Acacia, Santana, and I think Nutty and some LA sets like Broadway, Main St, and Hoovers. And some niggas from Tacoma started up a hood called Hill Top Crip. As far as the blood sets most of them were fake from what I saw... East Side Piru and some fake ass asian hoods. Ah and some samoan niggas from some piru hood.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 1st, 2005, 2:04 pm

there's a bunch of MS-13's in seattle now too.a few of them got deported of i doubt they got all of them.check out this article

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/238479_tl130.html

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 1st, 2005, 2:47 pm

keverdugo wrote:As far as the blood sets most of them were fake from what I saw... East Side Piru and some fake ass asian hoods. Ah and some samoan niggas from some piru hood.
some them foolz are fake but there some real ones out here too.i know of some doin life who rode the beef & didn't give the po's nothin.

kverdugazo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kverdugazo » September 1st, 2005, 3:39 pm

Ok...yeah I had a homie from xv3 anyways... niggas still warin up there? Last time I was up there most of that shit had died out and was pretty chill but u know how things are sometimes... it goes in a cycle and shit starts back up with a new generation. How 'bout the Compton sets are they still in the Seattle area?

C_Ridah253
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by C_Ridah253 » September 1st, 2005, 4:35 pm

IVE ONLY SEEN 2 L.A. SETS AND THATS KITCHEN CRIP AND SANTANA BLOCC. AS FAR AS WARS, THERE AINT NO REAL WARS. OVER HERE ITS MORE ABOUT YOUR FISTS THEN THE GUNS. MOST OF SEATTLE IS CHILL THO. I WAS IN SEATTLE NOT TOO LONG AGO AND I HAD NO PROBLEMS.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 2nd, 2005, 3:00 am

niggaz still funk out here but that shit has died down.your right about that cycle shit tho cuz it seem like that shits startin back up again.i've heard of more then a few niggaz gettin blasted lately.i'll post some articles up later on.

but now there a few LA set out here but most of them died off.there a few ecc's,santana blocks,nutty blocks,i hear there a bunch of limehood piru's & kitchens in seattle.

i was jus readin this article on here about how the watergates tried to come up here & push a lil weight back in the day.there ain't none of them up here no more tho.i think a few of them got smoked when they came up here.check out this article.

http://www.streetgangs.com/topics/1993/ ... tlwgc.html

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 20th, 2005, 3:57 pm

here's another article of some LA sets that were out here in the early 90's.i'll see if i can find more.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/archives/ ... 170048.asp

Saturday, June 16, 1990
Section: News, Page: A1
Two Tacoma men identified as gang members have been arrested on federal gun charges in an 11-state sweep that netted more than 160 members of the Los Angeles-based Bloods and Crips street gangs.

Federal officials said ``Operation Streetsweep" began Thursday and concluded yesterday with the help of local law enforcement officers and the Air Force.

Gang members were arrested on various firearms charges during the operation, which was coordinated by the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms.

Arrested in Tacoma were Danny Leo King Jr., 24 ((age)), and Dwayne Bernard Parker, 24 ((age)).

King is a member of the Watergate Crips street gang in Hawthorne, Calif., and Parker is associated with the Los Angeles-based Bloods street gang, according to court documents and law enforcement officials.

In a two-count indictment, King was charged with being a felon in possession of a .38-caliber revolver and possession of a sawed-off 12-gauge shotgun. King had been convicted in Los Angeles in 1985 of first-degree burglary and cocaine trafficking.

Parker was charged with being a felon in possession of a .357 Magnum. He had pleaded guilty in Pierce County Superior Court in 1987 to second-degree assault and was sentenced to a year in prison.

King was served an arrest warrant in the Pierce County Jail, where he was being held on state charges; Parker was arrested Thursday.

``Gang members are involved in murders, drive-by shootings, narcotics trafficking, assaults, credit card fraud, robberies and money laundering," said Chris Nelson, special agent in charge of the bureau's office in Seattle.

Most of the arrests were in Los Angeles and others parts of Southern California.

The Crips and Bloods have set up crack cocaine distribution networks in 32 states and 69 cities outside California, said Andrew Vita, special agent in charge of the bureau's office in Los Angeles.

The Air Force helped by flying federal agents from Dover, Del., to Los Angeles.

Fourteen gang members were arrested in Portland and arrest warrants were issued in Louisiana, Arizona, Missouri, Oklahoma and four other states that were not identified.

Law enforcement officers seized at least 25 handguns, 10 rifles and shotguns, small quantities of drugs and $8,000 in cash during the sweep.

``It's a long season and we're trying to get victories against them anyway we can," said Stephen Higgins, bureau director. ``Drugs unfortunately go hand in hand with firearms," he said, noting that bystanders have been killed during drive-by shootings.

The number of arrests in Washington was smaller because the federal crackdown on Los Angeles gang members in the Seattle and Tacoma areas in the last two years has left many of them imprisoned or unwilling to operate in this area, said Assistant U.S. Attorney Ken Parker in Seattle.

The Tacoma Police Department and the Pierce County Sheriff's office assisted in the arrests.

The charges against King stemmed from a high-speed chase on March 8, 1989, in which Tacoma police eventually stopped him for driving without headlights. Officers found a sawed-off shotgun on the floor board in front of the driver's seat, according to court documents.

Three weeks later, King was a passenger in a car stopped by Tacoma police for not having a license plate. King got out of the car with a paper bag that concealed a .38-caliber revolver, court documents say.

Dwayne Parker was found in possession of the .357 Magnum during an April 20 search of a Tacoma apartment.

United Press International contributed to this report.

Tacomahilltop
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Hilltop

Unread post by Tacomahilltop » September 29th, 2005, 11:15 am

Yo i used to be a young hilltop crip till i moved away. Tacoma niggaz dont use guns often weve had only a couple of gang related murders including my boy terrence L bobo who was killed with his own stolen gun. In tacoma ppls still bang South 23rd crips South 25th neighbourhood crips hilltop/ young hilltop crips. Last i heard lil capone the leader of hilltop crips was shot in the face with a on MLK and south 23rd by a LOC [loc ed out cambodians] member he beat the shit out of. But u still see niggaz slangin here like by viet pho across the street by this garage this nigga hangs out all day slangin rocks and dimes and near by jason lee middle school young hilltop crips slang in the empty lot 2 blocks away. Lately there havent been alot of fight 2 years ago there was a big fight between russian immigrnats and mexicans and blacks and other whites. but yeah you can still get pounded for wearin the wrong color wrong turf. Come down to South 25 th n hood st wearin red you about to be draggin yo ass home with no money.

J-Hogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Hilltop

Unread post by J-Hogg » September 29th, 2005, 3:19 pm

Tacomahilltop wrote: Last i heard lil capone the leader of hilltop crips was shot in the face with a on MLK and south 23rd by a LOC [loc ed out cambodians] member he beat the shit out of.
thats fucked up.when did that happen?are the HTC's funkin with the LOC's becuzz of that shit now?

i remember when the LOC's shot up that cafe back in the day.some of them foolz were crazy,some of them were busterz tho.

guardsman
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Washington
What city do you live in now?: Seattle

surenos all over washington state

Unread post by guardsman » November 13th, 2005, 12:15 pm

Surenos 13 are probably one of the most wide spread gangs in Washington State. They are active in most cities along I-5, very deep in Eastern Washington cities like Yakima, Tri-Cities, Chelan County.

The Norte's 14 on the other hand have not quite made their way up here like the SUR's have. There are some Norte activity in Skagit County, Seattle and Tacoma/Kent, but not much. Probably the most active Norteno 14 set is the North Side Villains from Yakima-Tri Cities area.

One last thing those Bloods in Downtown Seattle you probably seen were them 3P's (3rd & Pine Street Bloods)

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » November 13th, 2005, 2:16 pm

This section is for News/Events and to discuss them only. Do not post general questions in this section. I have to lock this topic.