Moreno Valley shootings

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
kylefasho

Moreno Valley shootings

Unread post by kylefasho » September 5th, 2005, 3:49 pm

MORENO VALLEY - Two people died after being shot outside an In-N-Out Burger restaurant on Saturday.
A third man was wounded in the shooting.
A crowd of 100 to 200 people had gathered at the restaurant at 23035 Hemlock Ave. in Moreno Valley about 1:30 a.m.
Officers first were sent to disperse the crowd, said Riverside County sheriff's Cpl. Denver Saucier.
After the group left, the officers also left. A group returned to the parking lot and that's when the shooting occurred, he said.
Two groups of young men were arguing and that escalated into the shooting, Saucier said. He did not know if the arguments were gang related.
"They're still investigating and trying to put this thing together," he said.
Ambulances took Shariff Garrett, 26, of Moreno Valley, and Damen Larson Mabins, 20, of Perris, to local hospitals where doctors pronounced them dead.
An ambulance also took a 25-year-old Moreno Valley resident to a hospital where he was treated for a non-life-threatening gunshot wound and released. His name was not released.
Anyone with information is asked to call sheriff's Investigator Gary LeClair at (760) 836-1632.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 5th, 2005, 5:05 pm

They were probably gang realated Moreno Valley isn't really ghetto it's actually kinda of rich out there it's just getting messed up out there cause alot of L.A. gang members are moving in there and are starting to take over...

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » September 6th, 2005, 1:14 am

Guage12 wrote:They were probably gang realated Moreno Valley isn't really ghetto it's actually kinda of rich out there it's just getting messed up out there cause alot of L.A. gang members are moving in there and are starting to take over...
I think your kind of late with that info homie niggas started moving fomr the city to moval bac in like 89 moval is kinnda cool now but it was way worse bac in the day the hood part of moval is edegemont.

kylefasho

Unread post by kylefasho » September 7th, 2005, 3:20 pm

Edgemont is the real hood, but all up Perris, around Sunnymead and Allesandro get pretty ghetto too. The nice parts are Sunnymead Ranch and up by RCC. The rest is either decent or hood.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 7th, 2005, 6:10 pm

kylefasho wrote:Edgemont is the real hood, but all up Perris, around Sunnymead and Allesandro get pretty ghetto too. The nice parts are Sunnymead Ranch and up by RCC. The rest is either decent or hood.

I've Been to all them places yall niggaz listed.... There ain't shit going on there they may look bad or ghetto cuase of the houses and no green grass and shit but they ain't hood ain't shit going on in those places..

DOOBIE'S BACK
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DOOBIE'S BACK » September 7th, 2005, 6:33 pm

ARE MEXICAN AND BLACKS FUNKING OUT THERE IN THE "M" VALLE??

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 8th, 2005, 12:33 am

Moreno Valley aint REAL ghetto like San Bernardino is but it aint exactly a nice place either. Its one of them places that was "supposed" to be nice but ended up going down hill. from the outside looking in, it dont look so bad but if you dig a little deeper you see its got some problems too.

pinky
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by pinky » September 11th, 2005, 2:01 am

lol man it be crackin after football games and shit yeah it might of been rival clicks or rival schools. and really that shit should of happen along time ago because you have niggas from my side by RCC going to in and out which is on the other side of town really which is near the rival clicks who have more connects to san bernadino then any gang or click on the other side and moreno valley is like if you looking for trouble then you can find it quick really but nobody is going to just mess with you for the hell of it.but moval aint bad but yes go to perris and it might be a different story.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 14th, 2005, 3:28 pm

what sets be bangin out in Perris???

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 14th, 2005, 7:44 pm

Guage12 wrote:what sets be bangin out in Perris???
two well known Mexican gangs.

Calle Siete Parres
Perres Maravilla

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » September 14th, 2005, 11:38 pm

is there still PVG's in perris.

ROMPED OUT NORTENO

Unread post by ROMPED OUT NORTENO » September 14th, 2005, 11:42 pm

such a horrible thing

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » September 16th, 2005, 2:28 am

"Romped Out Norteno", Your Whack Hommie, You Know your shit aint fly.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » September 19th, 2005, 4:59 am

Mo Vall used to be known as a blood city, i wonder if that's still the case...
I know a grip of l.a. dudes that live out there. and yeah, all around the swapmeets is "hoody".

Some dude just got shot up at the club out there, like 2 weeks ago, and died in the parking lot. Y'all know what i'm talking about right? If y'all know the spot, y'all know it aint really no shock, but rest in peace to that brotha man. Every since Met-a-hoe got shut down, for that same reason, the homies aint really been having no place to go. Dont hang around when it close... that's my advice! Them big ole booties up there will keep you tempted, but it's best to pull'um on the inside, and get at'um later.

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by tysuave » September 19th, 2005, 1:23 pm

lol the meet -a hoe (aka the metro) we use to go up there so deep you whould have thought it was in are hood,but that club use to be the shit I reamber niggas use to come all the way from the city to go there.