What's up with Rancho Cucamonga?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 23rd, 2007, 8:32 pm

oso1 wrote:
ChicanoPride wrote:I SAY LETS ROUND UP ALL THESE KIDZ FROM CUCA AND DROP THEM OFF IN THE GRIMIEST AREAS IN WATTS AND COMPTON, LOL... SEE IF ANYONE OF THEM SURVIVE... :wink:

If your reffering to Rancho Cucamonga, and I'll say these other similar cities like Upland, Montclair and Alta Loma, I'll agree with you.

but as for the varrio CUCAMONGA KINGS, I think that would be a different story.

I cant speak on CUCA DOG PATCH, i dont know too much about them.
i agree about the varrios like cuca king and dogpatch but were my girl lived in victoria park area those kids were just silly little wannabes

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » May 24th, 2007, 9:31 am

^ wheres victora park ? If its part of Rancho Cucamonga, then i agree.

areefce
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by areefce » May 24th, 2007, 9:57 am

^^^^ victoria park is by the victoria park mall off of daycreek(i think) and victoria park ln. its all trees and parks and ladies walking their dogs

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » May 24th, 2007, 1:35 pm

I used to live in alta dena which is like the nciest part of rancho, than from there I moved to Claremont lol and went to hs there, than to sierra madre which is even nicer. hehehe

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » May 24th, 2007, 2:53 pm

^^

Yeah i forgot about Claremont LOL another nice city, do they even have any youngsters from that city ?

BORN INVINCIBLE,
Was there any youngsters from CM their WHEN you went to school ?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » May 25th, 2007, 12:36 pm

there were some cripps etc. wannabest there, I actually lived in the bad area of the city right next to pomona in an overpriced apartment complex lol because it was within the city. There are also alot of cholo gangs comin in from pomona. What was funny is at the high school ocne two mexicans were being chased by the proctors (sp?) casue they didnt go to the shcool and looked like gang members who were there seeying some girl.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » May 25th, 2007, 12:37 pm

I meant I lived in alta loma not alta dena, that was s typo lol.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » May 25th, 2007, 12:37 pm

I was like 12 though then and went to the vineyard jr high.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » May 26th, 2007, 2:06 am

whats funny about claremont is I remember one time after school in this parking lot area there was a white kid and a balck kid fighting and a gorup of white kids cheering on the white kid and standing near him and a gorup of black kids doing the same to the black kid, and after the white kid tripped after tyring a kick the black kdis almost kicked him in the face or faked to.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » May 26th, 2007, 11:13 am

Rich people live in Claremont

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 24th, 2007, 6:03 pm

ChicanoPride wrote:I SAY LETS ROUND UP ALL THESE KIDZ FROM CUCA AND DROP THEM OFF IN THE GRIMIEST AREAS IN WATTS AND COMPTON, LOL... SEE IF ANYONE OF THEM SURVIVE... :wink:
MOST WOULD DROP OUT . . .

BUT "SOME" WOULD SURVIVE!

YOU CAN TAKE THE HARDEST HARDCORE GANGBANGERS FROM L.A.
OR ANY OTHER CITY AND PIT THEM AGAINST SOME YOUNG OR MILD
HOMIES FROM THE BOONIES AND THEM HARDCORE G'S BE REIGNING
SUPREME AT THE START, BUT THEM LIL NOBODIES WILL LEARN UP
QUICKER THAT YOU CAN GROW ACUSTOMED TO, AND THEY'LL TURN
SH*T AROUND. THEY WILL PULL THAT TRIGGER JUST LIKE ANY TRIPLE
O.G. 'CAUSE IT AIN'T THAT HARD, AND ONCE YOU DROPPED A LOVED
HOMIE - EVEN THE HOMEGIRLS WILL HAVE NOTHING BUT HATE FOR YOU.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » June 25th, 2007, 7:16 am

what areas of la socal have the grimest white people?

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » June 25th, 2007, 10:28 am

BornInvincible wrote:what areas of la socal have the grimest white people?
WHAT DO YOU MEAN BY "GRIMEST?

YOU TALKIN' ABOUT POOR FOLKS OR NITTY-GRITTY REDNECKS?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » June 25th, 2007, 5:53 pm

Im talking about say a white boy who often does drugs and thus is fearless alot and has been fighting streetfights since he was a kid, and who has a reputation of fighting someone and when he loses coming back with a baseball bat or a crew, and if he egts beat up again, coming back with a knife, and if he gets beat up again, a gun.

lexmark6364
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by lexmark6364 » June 25th, 2007, 11:09 pm

^^wtf kinda question is that u should be banned frm this forum jus for askin that lolol

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » June 26th, 2007, 5:16 am

well in Poland where Im at now people tell me there are guys like this here, and guys who beat up multiple people at once, and theyre all white. Infact some Polish people dont even look white like take a look at this guy next to this girl in the second pic form the top on the right side of the page:
http://www.fotka.pl/profil/banka222/

infact I was with my cousin and asked her about a disco I wanted to go to (night club) here in a small town nearby and she told me not to go and some of the other guys as well because its murderfighting or something like they call it there. They fight for drug money and various little villages or towns fight for control of the nightclub and people are sent to hospitals, they use weapons as well. Are there white people like that in the u.s that arent in prison or in some official gang?

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » June 26th, 2007, 4:10 pm

oh and i forgot to mention that when my cousin and some of her friends were talking about that disco I wnated to go to in that small village nearby, her bf and some other friend said that "imagine the worse black ghetto in the u.s that is what its like there". And I mentioned the disco to another group from a different small town nearby that my family live din before and I know people at and they were durnk and still said to me "do you have a baseball bat? if so you cna go ther eif not than I advise you not to", and claimed although that small town runs it now so i got it somewhat made if I go.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » June 26th, 2007, 4:11 pm

oh and they said it was so abd even girls were fighting each other there, and it was not just for territory control but drug money.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » June 30th, 2007, 6:03 pm

whats funny is that the hood in Poland where my grandma was from and where that friend of mine live who I posted about before who was my mentor and I even tried walking like him was a pretty hardcore hood. There was that guy I already mentioned who did time form juvi for a stabbing, gta, smashed on 3 people up in one day while being chased by two real hardcore ciminals (same day) where no one would come out from there and end up robbing the little store near by (at night of the same day) that got bankrupt after while and doesnt even exist there anymore because it got broken into and robbed so many times, and went to a disco where there was a gun fight and that got closed down with another guy whose now serving time for murdering his step dad, and on top of this the next time I went there my mentor was being chased by two drug dealers for drug moeny who were teling everyone theyre gonna rape him and one of them was known as a killing machine because of his ruthlessness and physique, on top of this he beat up during that one day I already mentioned when he smashed on 3 people he smahse don one who was also a thug and live nearby and we wer edrinking together but I was cleaned out by some other guys parents who wasnt a thug and they knew my fmaily so I had to leave so al the action happened after i left but I saw the results and ehard about what happened. Anyway his brother Hitler (not my mentors but the thug he beat uP) at that time recently got out of the pen and id time for murdering someone with scissors and had teardrop tatoos and everything just got out. So after slaayu (my homie/mentor) smashe don his bro everyone thought they are gonna go at it or one of them will stab the other one, but after Hitlers brother (the thug I mentioned) was done sleeping it off and licking hsi wounds him and sleyu hugged. The other guy whow as there was the guy I alreayd mentioned is doing time for murdering his step dad and who grew up going to school with the worse classes and cirminals and who one time was jumping off balcoonies and stabbed his dad in the hand and his mom even called the cops on him. He said that if he wasnt there slayu (my homie/mentor) would have killer Hiters brother he smashed on him so bad. Later when he beat up some guy who went there looking for his gf and acting tough (apperently the guy was much bigger than slayu but still got smashed on) and those hardcore cimrinals rolled by asking around for slayu for beating up their brother (one of their brothers) one of them had such a rep people form his own neighboorhood were putting money together to buy a whole case of beer to the person who kills him, and these were the type of people looking for slayu and even the thugs form the blocks (tall partment buildings although they wer epretty small for Poland standrds and there were only 2 of them) wouldnt come outside. I just remember one of their names awas Zerloski (the one whose beer was being offered to the person who has the balls to kill him).

But now that I think about it that was a pretty serious hood despite how small it was for that city's standards (only 3 medium sidez apartment buildings). There was my mentor, that guy who killed his step dad later, Hitler, his bro, this guy nicknamed the gypsy caused he was dark as hel and looked like he ahd some gyspy in him and who later started selling coal he stole form trains near by, this guy who looks like a frnksenstein and was nicnamed Gogiel who stole metal parts of doors in apartment blocks and sold it to the waste yards, and who went to prison with two other guys form that hood who apperently survived because of him and who ahd tatoos all over from prison as well like Hitler and was pretty dark as well for a white guy with black hair and tatood up gray skin and in heck of good shape who was at one time chasing that guy who kille dhis step ddad and trying to burn him with a lighter and almsot smashe don me saying he wanted to give me a tatoo ro a memory of Poland when I come back, this one guy who did time with him and ooked liek a normal U.S whiteboy bexcept was quite tall and had always a pissed off look on hsi face and some cirminal tats, who sucked punched me 2 times in the nsoe and kicked me in the head when I fell for showing him back when he started touching my face and telling me to go talk toc ertain girls at a disco before I came back at him insie and some of the regular u.s type whiteboys were so scared of him they went to his side saying it was my fault it started etc. Oh and Gogiel apperently was also a contract killer according to rumor.

Oh and that was a pretty small and weak hood according to that city's standards. My grandma who lived there told me that a hood there known as Manhattan (for very tall apartment buildings and many of them) was the worse in the city, there was some real criinal element there who would gather inf ront of those buildings. And that thug crew form my hood wouldnt even go there. There was also these buildings that looked like auschwits long an d wise with old german architecture (made of bricks) that apperently haf of the population there didd prison time and where that zerloski guy live who was looking for slayu and regarding who that neighboorhood offered a casue of beer to who ever had the bas to kill him.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » June 30th, 2007, 6:07 pm

oh and I forgot to mention that the guy who kileld his step dad almost killed me, he had a big kitchen knife with him everywhere he staretd carrying at one point (combined with frequent drug use and alcohol consumption) and because of that situation with that guy whos ucker pucnhed me in the nose who said he survived prison because of gogiel and who the non criminal guys there feared I mentioned cause he hung out with them as well, the guy who kille dhis step dad started at night coming at me with the kitchen knife and I was on my knees begging for my life. He said he didnt kill me cause he knew me and in ways grew up with me and just punche dme a few times.

balla909
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by balla909 » July 1st, 2007, 10:08 pm

Dude you write way too much.

BornInvincible
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BornInvincible » August 14th, 2007, 11:52 am

here are two pictures of slaju (kulpa):
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=63m2u7d
http://i12.tinypic.com/65z81fq.jpg

The reason I admired this guy so much because he could survive anywhere practiclaly. He grew up on the streets with his mom absically dissapearing all the time and himand his younger brother were alone, and basically became the biggest gangster in that hood of 3 buildings (very small hood compared to the hoods in that city like one nicknamedManhattan with many tall buildings and serious cirminal element gatehrings in front of them at night). And this guy basically was alone and acted alone (one manc rime spree), because even when zerloski and those criminals whow ere killerls were hunting him no one came to his aid from that hood, and he would often fight with his own ppl form there almost killing king in a streetfight where he was bashing his head against a wall. I mean this guy had to be paranoid, iamgine guys chasing you who were psychos who jump on copc ars and did seirous prison time on top of them being so feared their own neighboorhood put up moeny for a contract on them, and who fight each toher daily and say hi to each other the next day, and later owing drug moeny to dealers who brag to everyone theyll rape you when they get to you and make u suck their d-k. On top of this this guy would hit with a bottle out of the blue 3 guys who disrespected him in any way despite knowing hell egt laid out and knocked out and come back the enxt day with marks on hsi face (which he constantly had). I mean this guy would wlak to all kinds of neighboorhoods in that city and basically be a one man gang, and would survive anywhere. You could put him in AFrica and hed survive.

adelantosro
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by adelantosro » October 26th, 2007, 5:23 pm

Can't let this die yet. Cuka and dogpatch has had some powere. I;ve met some that would stand their ground with the best. They are sitting right next to Ontario and some real bad dudes. Lots of the Mafia living there. You can't say they are weak if they held their turf without losing to the angels of ontario. Oops I shoulda said Onterio, they have an issue with the spelling.

The wildest white guys came from Fontana woth the Kiaser mill. Next to that I would say out towards Morongo just because they are a little strange with aliens and locking people in dark rooms and such. Weird stuff out towards wondervalley. THey can survive almost anything. One guy was arrested from a shootout three months later and still had bullets in him. He didn't believe in doctors.

j-dizzle
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by j-dizzle » November 25th, 2007, 1:05 pm

SHIT RANCO IS A NICE CITY BUT ITS A PARTY CITY TO ALL THE SURROUNDING GANG CITYS I'VE BEEN TO 2 PARTYS OUT THERE BOTH TIMES THEY WAS SHOOTIN THE 1ST PARTY 3 PEOPLE GOT HIT THE SECOND 1 DEAD 4 HIT IT WAS ON THE NEWS IT SAID MYSPACE PART GONE BAD THAT SHIT WAS CRAZY SO THATS MY SIGHT ON RANCHO

SEKRET
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by SEKRET » January 7th, 2008, 3:28 pm

its still disneyland out ther

claildes

Im From Rancho Cucamonga

Unread post by claildes » January 7th, 2008, 9:17 pm

I'm 13 years old and I live in Rancho, the good part near vineyard junior high and near chaffey. what happens is that theres alot of wannabe gangsters there trust me i would know i aint claiming anything or something like that but i always see alot of fake stuff and little fake cliques that die out. At Spruce its just wannabe skater gangsters

claildes

Oh Yeah

Unread post by claildes » January 7th, 2008, 9:20 pm

By the way there is some people coming from Pomona and L.A. a good number of my friends are from pomona or l.a. they're not gangsters but i know that they come from that stuff, but we don't act hard or nothing.