What's up with Rancho Cucamonga?

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
MiChuhSuh

What's up with Rancho Cucamonga?

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 18th, 2005, 1:49 am

Lately I have been hearing the most retarded news about/in Rancho Cucamonga.

They said some gangs are hanging out at a skate park near (or in?) Spruce Park and there have been fights, stuckups at gun point, shooting, and even trying to run two people over.

What is up with that, Rnacho Cucamonga is the suburbs. They said these were kids who moved from LA but even then WTF is this, this is ridiculious, they are either mentally/emotionally ill or are trying to be "cool" in the most retarded way possible.

Someone I know just got supoenaed because he just happened to witness three dudes and some white girl trying to run over a mexican dude and a white guy. This is gay, how is this happening in Rancho.

Anyone hear about the gangs going to Spruce Park? This is seriously wack, gunpoint stickups and stuf in RANCHO, wow.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 18th, 2005, 10:19 am

WTF...Rancho is a gay surburban city, ain't no serious anything going on there.. I have heard of a probably weak ass gang called cuca kings or someshit like that but thats it...there like the safest city in the I.E. :lol:

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 18th, 2005, 3:11 pm

Guage12 wrote:WTF...Rancho is a gay surburban city, ain't no serious anything going on there.. I have heard of a probably weak ass gang called cuca kings or someshit like that but thats it...there like the safest city in the I.E. :lol:
That's exactly what I mean there isn't any shit going on but in the last month there have been all these fight out of NOWHERE, where are all these dumbass kids getting this?

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 18th, 2005, 5:38 pm

LOL...

their is only 2 gangs in Cucamonga that have my respect. Cuca Dog Patch X3 and Cuca Kings 24th st... they been around much much longer than any of them new suburb homes. they go way back.

The rest of the city is all peaceful with a bunch of wannabees. they are a joke. spruce park, I been their..bunch of skaters and weak wannabe taggers. Let them go into Cuca Kings hood and they WILL Kill them...

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » September 19th, 2005, 4:23 am

Cuca Kings, and DogPatch been holdin their hoods down since the late 60s, so they got actual hoods in rancho, but the rest is like whatever. There's alot of l.a. g's who've been migrating there, stackin' chips, hittin' up that low-income housing rancho's so-known for, but other than that, Bloods, crips, you name it, it's there. But nobody's really trippin more than they knuckle game outside the "Varrio". Rancho's cool.

Vinceee

Unread post by Vinceee » September 20th, 2005, 1:10 am

i been to spruce park everyones kick back and as for gangs mostly everyone is a ranker and ain't about shit. dogg patch and cuca kings have been holdin it down for a long ass time but i never see em around. only "gangs" i hear about is black "gangs" which is a bunch of kids from high school trying to be hard. THIS CITY IS LAME AS FUCK

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 20th, 2005, 3:26 am

Vinceee wrote:only "gangs" i hear about is black "gangs" which is a bunch of kids from high school trying to be hard. THIS CITY IS LAME AS fu--
Exactly, that's what I'm saying. Those dumbass kids tried to run someone over and now my friend got SUPOENAED and has to go to court and crap, this is retarded.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 20th, 2005, 10:08 am

Foreal..But if yall think Rancho is whack yall haven't seen Redlands :lol: ...the whole city a joke nothin but bitch made rich white boys thinkin they hard and ranker ass mexicans... they got some weak ass gang out there called "varrio Redlands" LOL it's made up of mostly little wanna be ese fools no more than 17 years old. and then there's some niggaz claimin to be Hoover crips but always be wearin red, white boys thinkin they bloods too....LOL if you really wanna see a city that's a joke and thats as fake as can get go to Redlands if you need a good laugh :lol:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 20th, 2005, 11:48 am

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 20th, 2005, 3:27 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:this what you guys talking about?

http://www.cpixel.com/searchp.asp?perso ... it909&rv=1

Speachless^^^ :shock:

Vinceee

Unread post by Vinceee » September 20th, 2005, 3:56 pm

LOL !!! one of those kids that is a "gangster" on the internet and doesn't know shit on the streets

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 20th, 2005, 6:07 pm

thats amazing....

reyrecks
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by reyrecks » September 20th, 2005, 7:24 pm

sadd just fucken say
if i was a fucken blood i would have driven to cucamanga and just
had to beat the shit out of the kids retarded as head....

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 20th, 2005, 11:45 pm

THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT!!!!!

LOL I went to Spruce Park to check what kind of shit this was, those kids are some internet 000G, I asked them about their ""gang"" and they gave me this MYSPACE.COM GROUP!!!!!!! LOL!

I will post up the link later, but seriously these kids need to get lives, typing every damn b or c with a K behind it, it's ridiculous, I'm surprised that they don't do that at school or something and fail because of spelling. They replace either C or B with the a B or C so much you can't even read some of their sentences without really trying hard (not like what they're saying would have made sense anyways, lol)

These kids need to grow up fast and/or get their asses kicks by some real Gs.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 21st, 2005, 8:13 am

End Violence NOW wrote:, I asked them about their ""gang"" and they gave me this MYSPACE.COM GROUP!!!!!!! LOL!

LOL...

MiChuhSuh

OMG

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 21st, 2005, 2:55 pm

wow, WOW, WOW

You know the whole debate about Dispet being official or not, and then someone said "What if they started Dipset somewhere else, would it be ofiicial"

EPITOME OF NET BANGER, DIPSET:

http://www.myspace.com/dipset_baby

IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA, THE NICEST SUBURB, CALIFORNIA

This is BEYONE ANY DESCRIPTION.

MiChuhSuh

Re: OMG

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 21st, 2005, 2:58 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:wow, WOW, WOW

You know the whole debate about Dispet being official or not, and then someone said "What if they started Dipset somewhere else, would it be ofiicial"

EPITOME OF NET BANGER, DIPSET:

http://www.myspace.com/dipset_baby

This is BEYONE ANY DESCRIPTION.

Never mind, the hardest, HARDEST netbanger is at:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu ... 8254764015

Listen to what he claims:

Gangster Disciples, Crips, Folk Nation, and Stones at the same time.

Unbelievable, and again, IN RANCHO.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 21st, 2005, 2:59 pm

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ Check out both their groups, they are FULL of wannabes.

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » September 21st, 2005, 7:34 pm

Hah he claims he lives in "the jungle"...

Vinceee

Unread post by Vinceee » September 21st, 2005, 10:58 pm

i gotta say upland and claremont are nicer than rancho, but yea...rancho is still up there !

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 22nd, 2005, 5:52 pm

Primetime wrote:Hah he claims he lives in "the jungle"...
lol and he just happens to commute 1 hour and 20 minutes to go to school at Rancho LOL.

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 22nd, 2005, 5:54 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:
Primetime wrote:Hah he claims he lives in "the jungle"...
lol and he just happens to commute 1 hour and 20 minutes to go to school at Rancho LOL.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^P.S. the Jungles is in Baldwin Village in South L.A., about 1hr. 20min. away from Rancho Cucamonga, in case you didn't get that.

wizdom
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by wizdom » September 24th, 2005, 2:18 pm

this shit is hilarious. Plus he klaiming the 6... aint no rips riding 6 in the West nigga.

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » September 27th, 2005, 3:55 am

RuthlessBone wrote:LOL...

their is only 2 gangs in Cucamonga that have my respect. Cuca Dog Patch X3 and Cuca Kings 24th st... they been around much much longer than any of them new suburb homes. they go way back.

The rest of the city is all peaceful with a bunch of wannabees. they are a joke. spruce park, I been their..bunch of skaters and weak wannabe taggers. Let them go into Cuca Kings hood and they WILL Kill them...
I FEEL U DOG... THATS THE AREA I GREW UP IN... RIGHT ON HERMOSA AND 8TH... I WAS BROUGHT UP IN THAT AREA MOST OF MY LIFE... FOR IT BEIN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... UD BE SURPRISED TO ACTUALLY SEE LEGIT SUREÑO VARRIOS IN CUCAMONGA THAT ARE ACTUALLY ON THE MAP NO LIE... WHEN I WAS YOUNGER IT WAS NOTHING BUT GUN PLAY... HEARIN GUN SHOTS EVERY NIGHT... TO THE GHETTO BIRD FLYIN OVER MY HOUSE... AND I MEAN COME ON... THIS IS RANCHO FUCKIN CUCAMONGA!!! NO ONE WOULD EVER EXPECT THAT... THAT AREA WHERE THE KINGS IS AT MAY BE THE SUBURBS... BUT STEP INTO THAT AREA AND ITS NOTHING LIKE U PICTURED IT TO BE... ULL SEE NOTHING BUT BALD HEADED FOOLS WALKIN THE STREETS... SHIT THEY EVEN GOT THE PALETA MAN THERE JUST LIKE IN EAST LOS LOL... BUT THEM FOOS THAT CLAIM "NAW" AND "EVIL SIDE GANGSTA CRIP" THAT GO TO ALTA LOMA... THEYRE ALL A BUNCH OF WEENIES... I AINT NO GANGSTER BUT I KICK IT WITH FOOS FROM DIFFERENT VARRIOS... REAL HOMIES... NOT NO FONIE LIL RANKERS... THOSE FOOS NEED TO GET PUT ON CHECK... THEN THEY GOT THESE LIL HALF WHITE HALF MEXICAN FUCKS STARTIN UP A GANG CALLED "SBK 13"... AND THEY KICK IT WITH BLACKS... IF THEYRE REAL SOUTHSIDERS THEY WOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO KICK IT WITH BLACKS... BUT THEN AGAIN THESE FOOS R FAKE SO I AINT TRIPPEN OFF ANY OF THESE WEENIES... THEN FOOS OUT HERE CLAIMIN TO BE FROM L.A... THEN A MONTH LATER THEYRE FROM THE SGV... THEN ANOTHER MONTH PASSES BY AND THEYRE FROM THE IxE... STRAIGHT WEENIES!!!

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » September 27th, 2005, 10:41 am

I_ShyBoy_E wrote:

I FEEL U DOG... THATS THE AREA I GREW UP IN... RIGHT ON HERMOSA AND 8TH... I WAS BROUGHT UP IN THAT AREA MOST OF MY LIFE... FOR IT BEIN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... UD BE SURPRISED TO ACTUALLY SEE LEGIT SUREÑO VARRIOS IN CUCAMONGA THAT ARE ACTUALLY ON THE MAP NO LIE... WHEN I WAS YOUNGER IT WAS NOTHING BUT GUN PLAY... HEARIN GUN SHOTS EVERY NIGHT... TO THE GHETTO BIRD FLYIN OVER MY HOUSE... AND I MEAN COME ON... THIS IS RANCHO FUCKIN CUCAMONGA!!! NO ONE WOULD EVER EXPECT THAT... THAT AREA WHERE THE KINGS IS AT MAY BE THE SUBURBS... BUT STEP INTO THAT AREA AND ITS NOTHING LIKE U PICTURED IT TO BE... ULL SEE NOTHING BUT BALD HEADED FOOLS WALKIN THE STREETS... SHIT THEY EVEN GOT THE PALETA MAN THERE JUST LIKE IN EAST LOS LOL... BUT THEM FOOS THAT CLAIM "NAW" AND "EVIL SIDE GANGSTA CRIP" THAT GO TO ALTA LOMA... THEYRE ALL A BUNCH OF WEENIES... I AINT NO GANGSTER BUT I KICK IT WITH FOOS FROM DIFFERENT VARRIOS... REAL HOMIES... NOT NO FONIE LIL RANKERS... THOSE FOOS NEED TO GET PUT ON CHECK... THEN THEY GOT THESE LIL HALF WHITE HALF MEXICAN FUCKS STARTIN UP A GANG CALLED "SBK 13"... AND THEY KICK IT WITH BLACKS... IF THEYRE REAL SOUTHSIDERS THEY WOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO KICK IT WITH BLACKS... BUT THEN AGAIN THESE FOOS R FAKE SO I AINT TRIPPEN OFF ANY OF THESE WEENIES... THEN FOOS OUT HERE CLAIMIN TO BE FROM L.A... THEN A MONTH LATER THEYRE FROM THE SGV... THEN ANOTHER MONTH PASSES BY AND THEYRE FROM THE IxE... STRAIGHT WEENIES!!!
oh I know Cuca Kings and Dog Patch aint no joke... but I heard of SBK13 only through the internet. never seen them in the street, not even hit up on any walls. whats it stand for? how long they been around? Do they have a "hood"?

Jakk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Jakk » September 27th, 2005, 1:33 pm

I'm on myspace and theres so well crazy people claiming sevrule enimies
eg ALKQN and IGDs how f_ _ _ed up is that

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » September 27th, 2005, 4:13 pm

RuthlessBone wrote: oh I know Cuca Kings and Dog Patch aint no joke... but I heard of SBK13 only through the internet. never seen them in the street, not even hit up on any walls. whats it stand for? how long they been around? Do they have a "hood"?
YEAH THOSE REAL SOUTHSIDER HOODS AINT NO JOKE... BUT SBK... THEY AINT REAL HOMIE... I MEAN COME ON U CANT JUST WAKE UP ONE DAY AND SAY... "I THINK IM GOIN TO START A GANG TODAY OF MY OWN"... THATS BS... AND THOSE LIL WEENIES THINK THEY CAN ACTUALLY DO THAT... THEY LIVE IN ONE OF THE RICHEST CITIES TOO... ALTA LOMA... A CITY WITHIN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... WHO R THEY GOIN TO BANG ON??? LIL WHITE BOYS... LMFAO FUCKIN LOPS... THEN THEY GOT A GANG OUT HERE CALLED "VPC" WHICH STANDS FOR VICTORIA PARK CRIPS... THEYRE ALL RICH WHITE BOYS WHO DRIVE LIFTED TRUCKS... A COP ASKED ME IF I KNEW WHO THEY WERE... I DIDNT KNOW SHIT THEN HE TOLD ME THAT THEY WERE A NOTORIOUS GANG THAT ALWAYZ KICK IT AT A PARK CALLED VICTORIA... THAT THEY ALWAYZ TEAR TREES DOWN FROM THE PARK AND LEAVE THEM IN THE STREETS... I COULDNT STOP LAUGHIN WHEN HE TOLD ME THAT... THEM FOOS BANG ON MOTHER NATURE LMFAO... I WANT TO SEE THOSE FOOS STEP IN OLD TOWN CUCAMONGA WHERE KINGS R AT... STEP OUT ON SUNKIST WHERE OVS IS AT... GO OUT TO FONTANA WHERE THE HOMIES FROM SS CHINGONES R AT ON CITRUS AVE... THOSE FOOS WOULD BE SCARED SHIT LESS....

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.c ... 1222895906
THIS LINK RIGHT HERE IS FROM A WHITE BOY NAMED DAVID STANELY... CLAIMS HES MEXICAN... AND HES THE ONE WHO STARTED UP THAT WANNABE LIL GANG "SBK 13"(SUR BANGIN' KLICKA) LOOK AT WHAT A WEENIE HE LOOKS LIKE

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » September 27th, 2005, 4:35 pm

I_ShyBoy_E wrote:

I FEEL U DOG... THATS THE AREA I GREW UP IN... RIGHT ON HERMOSA AND 8TH... I WAS BROUGHT UP IN THAT AREA MOST OF MY LIFE... FOR IT BEIN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... UD BE SURPRISED TO ACTUALLY SEE LEGIT SURE? VARRIOS IN CUCAMONGA THAT ARE ACTUALLY ON THE MAP NO LIE... WHEN I WAS YOUNGER IT WAS NOTHING BUT GUN PLAY... HEARIN GUN SHOTS EVERY NIGHT... TO THE GHETTO BIRD FLYIN OVER MY HOUSE... AND I MEAN COME ON... THIS IS RANCHO FUCKIN CUCAMONGA!!! NO ONE WOULD EVER EXPECT THAT... THAT AREA WHERE THE KINGS IS AT MAY BE THE SUBURBS... BUT STEP INTO THAT AREA AND ITS NOTHING LIKE U PICTURED IT TO BE... ULL SEE NOTHING BUT BALD HEADED FOOLS WALKIN THE STREETS... SHIT THEY EVEN GOT THE PALETA MAN THERE JUST LIKE IN EAST LOS LOL... BUT THEM FOOS THAT CLAIM "NAW" AND "EVIL SIDE GANGSTA CRIP" THAT GO TO ALTA LOMA... THEYRE ALL A BUNCH OF WEENIES... I AINT NO GANGSTER BUT I KICK IT WITH FOOS FROM DIFFERENT VARRIOS... REAL HOMIES... NOT NO FONIE LIL RANKERS... THOSE FOOS NEED TO GET PUT ON CHECK... THEN THEY GOT THESE LIL HALF WHITE HALF MEXICAN FUCKS STARTIN UP A GANG CALLED "SBK 13"... AND THEY KICK IT WITH BLACKS... IF THEYRE REAL SOUTHSIDERS THEY WOULD KNOW BETTER NOT TO KICK IT WITH BLACKS... BUT THEN AGAIN THESE FOOS R FAKE SO I AINT TRIPPEN OFF ANY OF THESE WEENIES... THEN FOOS OUT HERE CLAIMIN TO BE FROM L.A... THEN A MONTH LATER THEYRE FROM THE SGV... THEN ANOTHER MONTH PASSES BY AND THEYRE FROM THE IxE... STRAIGHT WEENIES!!!
LOL someone actually told me about those wannabe "NAW" fags, i heard some go to Los Osos, aka the rich boy school, and some got to Rancho Cucamonga High school... Someone told me they started even more gay ass shit like "CNA" or "CIN" wtf is that, that's just gay. Then in the alley/greenbelt in between Baseline and Kenyon Way and next to the Mountain view intersection on the other side, I saw the gayest tags when I was playing basketball there. One was a real tag, one small 13 tag, but the rest weren't even gangs they said stuf like "fade" and "crime". What the hell does that mean, someone caught a fad there? Someone committed crime? It's ridiculous. And then there is a Mexican I saw tagging "2G-ebk". Stupidity is endless.

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » September 27th, 2005, 5:05 pm

End Violence NOW wrote:LOL someone actually told me about those wannabe "NAW" fags, i heard some go to Los Osos, aka the rich boy school, and some got to Rancho Cucamonga High school... Someone told me they started even more gay ass shit like "CNA" or "CIN" wtf is that, that's just gay. Then in the alley/greenbelt in between Baseline and Kenyon Way and next to the Mountain view intersection on the other side, I saw the gayest tags when I was playing basketball there. One was a real tag, one small 13 tag, but the rest weren't even gangs they said stuf like "fade" and "crime". What the hell does that mean, someone caught a fad there? Someone committed crime? It's ridiculous. And then there is a Mexican I saw tagging "2G-ebk". Stupidity is endless.
THATS THE FUNNY THING ABOUT IT... "NAW" JUMPED MY HOMIE FROM 4TH STREET HUSTLERS IN ONTERIO... THAT FOO STRAIGHT FUCKED UP ALL OF THEM LMFAO... BOUT 5 FOOS... MAJORITY OF "NAW" IS FROM ALTA LOMA HIGH SCHOOL... THEYRE MIXED IN WITH BLACKS, MEXICANS, AND WHITES... NOW WHAT I DONT UNDERSTAND IS THAT ITS A BLACK "GANG" AND THERES WHITES AND MEXICANS CLAIMIN IT... THEN THESE LIL WANNA BE SUREÑO VARRIOS THAT R TRYIN TO BE SOMETHING R FAKE... MAJORITY OF THEM R HALF WHITE(NOTHING WRONG WITH THAT)... BUT THESE FOOS HAVE OBVIOUSLY SEEN BLOOD IN BLOOD OUT AND AMERICAN ME TOO MANY TIMES... THEYRE ALL FACINATED WITH THAT MOVIE THAT THEY ACTUALLY WANT TO LIVE THAT LIFE... NOW I WAS BORN AND RAISED IN RANCHO CUCAMONGA... BELIEVE IT OR NOT I HAVE BEEN THROUGH CRAZY SHIT... FROM THE HOMIES I KICK IT WITH... FROM VERDUGO, RIVA, FONTA, ONTERIO, RIALTO, COLTON, EL MONTE, BASSETT, LA PUENTE, AND SO ON... I KICK IT WITH THE REALIST... NOT NO TEEN AGER WANNA BES THAT THINK THEYRE GANGSTER... FUCK THAT IM TALKIN BOUT FOOS THAT EARNED STRIPES... BUT ANYWAYZ... NONE OF THESE FOOS KNOW WASSUP WITH THIS SHIT... IM NOT AN AFFILIATED GANG BANGER... IM NOT FROM NO HOOD... A LOT OF MY HOMIES THAT R FROM VARRIOS DONT TRIP OF THAT... THEY JUST KNOW WHENEVER THEY NEED SOMEONE... IM ALWAYZ THERE... BUT THESE FOOS OUT HERE ON THE SERIO MAKE ME LAUGH... THEY THINK THAT BEING A "CHOLO"(IF THATS WHAT THE THINK THEY R) MEANS THEYRE MEXICAN LMFAO THATS A JOKE....

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » September 27th, 2005, 5:12 pm

Shit gets faker and faker everyday, niggaz are fasinated with movies that they be seeing it's like they watch Boyz n the hood and there ready to bang.

I_ShyBoy_E

Unread post by I_ShyBoy_E » September 27th, 2005, 5:15 pm

THATS EXACTLY WHAT IM TALKIN BOUT... IF REAL FOOS FROM REAL LEGIT HOODS WERE TO HIT UP THESE FAKE ASS WEENIES... THEYD SHIT IN THEIR PANTS... OR THEY WOULDNT EVEN CLAIM ANYTHING... NO ONES SCARED OF ANY OF THESE FOOS OUT HERE SO AINT NO ONE TRIPPEN... JUST THE WHITE BOYS R THE ONES THAT R INTIMIDATED BY THESE FAKE ASS MEXICANS CLAIMIN TO BE SUREÑOS AND THESE FAKE ASS BLACKS CLAIMIN TO BE CRIP OR BLOOD

Vinceee

Unread post by Vinceee » September 27th, 2005, 10:55 pm

yea...i hate how fake rancho is too and i hate the fact that the "cholos" at alta loma high get punked by "naw" cause they're pussies. i left school and i all this "gang" shit started poppin off and i heard about it and had to laugh i feel you I_ShyBoy_E. i live always had to laugh when i seen the "gangsters" walking home to big ass houses