California Gangs - Northern

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: California Gangs - Northern

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 18th, 2004, 6:33 pm

what they set called just bkloods and crips lol

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: USA

Unread post by bayarearep » March 19th, 2004, 3:04 am

in the bay area, outside of san jose, san bruno,san mateo, east palo alto, and oakland, there are not a lot of crips
and except for san jose, all the crip sets are tongan...
then in san francisco you have SOS,(sons of samoa) sunnydale and oakdale chapters...
east palo alto has bloods, as does san francisco, in some sets, but like i said, it's mostly just turf/project wars...
sf has one black crip set...but you can't really go over there lookin for fellow rips, cus, it ain't safe, i'll put it like that...
you cant go into the projects out here from out of town, ya know...
it's many different danger zones in san francisco

i've met crips from CEntral Richmond, Crestside Vallejo, East Oakland, but i'm sure it ain't really a set thing out there, just individuals who made homes there...

sf and oakland, is mostly turf shit ya know, in ten blocks, you might have 8 different turfs...

i'm not here to name em, cus if you know you know...

415thousand

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 19th, 2004, 12:00 pm

bayarearep wrote:in the bay area, outside of san jose, san bruno,san mateo, east palo alto, and oakland, there are not a lot of crips
and except for san jose, all the crip sets are tongan...
then in san francisco you have SOS,(sons of samoa) sunnydale and oakdale chapters...
east palo alto has bloods, as does san francisco, in some sets, but like i said, it's mostly just turf/project wars...
sf has one black crip set...but you can't really go over there lookin for fellow rips, cus, it ain't safe, i'll put it like that...
you cant go into the projects out here from out of town, ya know...
it's many different danger zones in san francisco

i've met crips from CEntral Richmond, Crestside Vallejo, East Oakland, but i'm sure it ain't really a set thing out there, just individuals who made homes there...

sf and oakland, is mostly turf stuff ya know, in ten blocks, you might have 8 different turfs...

i'm not here to name em, cus if you know you know...

415thousand
WHATS UP BAYREP?
A HOMIE IM FROM LA BUT I LIVE ALOT
AROUND THE BAYAREA IN A SHORT PERIOD
OF TIME BUT I NEVER SEEN A BLK CRIP HOOD
IN FRISCO I THINK I WAS TOLD A HOOD CALL
POTRERO HILL USE TO BE CRIPS AND THIS HOOD
CALLED VALENCIA GARDENS WERE BLOODS OR
SOMETHING LIKE THAT I WENT THRU THEY WERE
RASTA OUT UP THERE

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » March 19th, 2004, 4:12 pm

yeah, portrero hill projects got rips or what not

and rasta, lol nah
dreads is just a frisco/oakland thang...

and VG's got shut down, so you mighta seen some dr5eads hangin round down there cus they got coffee shops and what not

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 19th, 2004, 4:14 pm

bayarearep wrote:yeah, portrero hill projects got rips or what not

and rasta, lol nah
dreads is just a frisco/oakland thang...

and VG's got shut down, so you mighta seen some dr5eads hangin round down there cus they got coffee shops and what not
YEA HOMIE,

I NEVER SEEN THEM THERE.
R YOU FROM FRISCO?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » March 19th, 2004, 4:17 pm

yeah...

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 19th, 2004, 4:19 pm

bayarearep wrote:yeah...
WHAT PART IF YOU DONT MIND ME ASKIN?

bayarearep
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by bayarearep » March 19th, 2004, 4:29 pm

fillmore district...
but i've stayed everywhere from sunset(the burbs) to hunters point

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 19th, 2004, 4:37 pm

bayarearep wrote:fillmore district...
but i've stayed everywhere from sunset(the burbs) to hunters point
I HAVE ALOT OF FAMILY IN HUNTERS POINT

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 20th, 2004, 9:51 pm

east side san jose crip gangs i know of r C-BLOCC CRIP GANG GIVIN IT UP TO ALL THE RIP GANGS IN SJ408:
CHECCERS blocks, CARTEL CRIP, S.O.S., C-DUBS, FAMILEE CRIP, 7 TREES, KOLLMAR CRIP GANG, VERDE SWAMP DOGS, VALLEY PALMS, A-TOWN, NANCY LANE, STOKESVILLE CRIP, SICC SIDE CRIP, INSANES, C-STREET, FOXDALE,...SEASIDE niccas from the PJC, The MOB, and Seaside Family. Even though they area code changed its still 408 out there 40831 all day

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 20th, 2004, 11:30 pm

ybg wrote:Danville is like 30 minutes outside of Oakland in the Bay Area. The 2 main gangs there is the Bloods & Crips. They bang hard.
this right here is grounds for gettin banned...

ybg

Unread post by ybg » March 21st, 2004, 12:19 pm

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » March 21st, 2004, 8:03 pm

The Modesto Bee......(Local) Police say gang crimes on the rise

Thursday, March 18, 2004

By Michael Cipponeri - Turlock.Ca
The influence of criminal street gangs in Turlock has waxed and waned over the years. Turlock is currently on the cusp of a rising tide of gang activity and law enforcement is preparing for the coming wave.

Gang activity carries a variety of indicators with it, allowing police to monitor gang activity by watching for specific signs, symbols and activities which indicate gang involvement.

“There are indicators out there,” said Sergeant Brett Aamodt of the Turlock Police Department, who tracks gang activity in the city. “The two most visible indicators are fights and graffiti.”

Over the last few months, officers have noted a rise in gang-related graffiti, especially the traditionally prevalent Norteno and less common Sureno. Police speculate that this indicates a growing Sureno presence in the Turlock area. Other sects which have shown some measure of activity lately include Satanically-influenced gangs.

“We have been seeing some pentagrams, 666’s and other indicators of Satanic activity,” Aamodt said.

Signs of gang activity have changed over the years. Previously, gangs showed their colors to indicate membership and ownership of a given area. Aamodt said this trend has become less visible with the latest generation of street thugs.

“Gang members have become a lot more subtle in their clothing styles. Often they will wear one item, like a red belt, that they can cover with a baggy shirt to avoid law enforcement attention but still show to other members to identify themselves,” Aamodt said.

Aamodt said the gang presence in Turlock has fluctuated over the last few years, with a spike in activity around a year and a half ago.

“We had several shootings into inhabited dwellings and saw an increase in graffiti. One of the prevalent gangs was the Barrio Westside, which also claimed Norteno,” he said.

Hispanic gangs are the most common type of gang in Turlock according to police. Asian and African -American gangs such as the Bloods and Crips have a minimal presence in Turlock. Surenos and East Bay Area gangs are the fastest growing subsets of this criminal culture in this area, though Aamodt said that Nortenos are in no danger of being overwhelmed just yet.

“Nortenos still seem to have the advantage in numbers here,” he said.

Criminal gangs can also increase neighborhood crimes as gang members often become involved in sideline crimes to support themselves, generating drug crimes, assaults, car theft and more.

To help combat the gang trend, officers are working to use new gang enhancement laws, which can increase offenders prison terms by up to ten years or longer.

“We had a recent case where a gang member was convicted of auto burglary. Because of his age and the nature of the crime, he might have only done county jail time, but with the gang enhancements he will be doing seven years of state prison time.” Aamodt said.

Parents who may be concerned about their children getting involved in a gang can monitor certain factors which often show a gang affiliation.

“If you see a sudden change in friends, or a new defiant and confrontational attitude, that can be a good indicator,” Aamodt said. “Tattoos and drastic changes in clothing color choices. You have to give some lee-way for fashion but if a kids starts wearing nothing but red hats, shirts, shoes and belts that is probably an indication that they are getting into a gang.”

Aamodt said that the current boom-bust nature of Turlock gangs will probably level off as the population stabilizes, however, he does not expect it will diminish.

“We just have a large influx of people from other areas and they are bringing the culture they were raised in with them. In some cases that includes gang ties,” he said.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 21st, 2004, 11:58 pm

i go 2 turlocc and chill up there all the time i dont see no 1 bangin up there let alone set trippin i seen more surenos than i do nortenos see if u would have said modesto that diff but turlocc all u see is surenos over there not alot but u can point them out and nortenos was a force they not doing 2 much 2 let it be known cuz i go up there tru bklue up all the damn time and i never get hassle let alone ask where im from but i dont know about ur story on this but it dont really say much

Panik
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Panik » March 22nd, 2004, 12:02 am

Pimpsmooth. I don't even know where Turlock is, never even heard of it. But you're arguing with the newspaper and the police. I think that was just cut and paste from the newspaper. As far as the cops in the city see it, the Nortenos are still running things, so who knows. And really, who cares about Turlock? They can't be doing too much af anything north or south, or maybe somebody would have at least heard of the city.

DreamerGirl
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DreamerGirl » March 22nd, 2004, 9:49 am

Hey pimpsmooth420, im just posting real true facts about "Gangs" in Turlock and yes there is "Set-trippin" going on there. But anyways im from Modesto as you can see!
I just happen to come across some information and thought i would share it with Alonso...............About sureno's in Turlock well there moving up "North" from down "South" and that's when the "Set-trippin begins" These sureno's are trying to establish grounds in a "Norteno" enviroment.
Why can't all our "Raza" just get a long???? ~Dreamer-Girl~

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 22nd, 2004, 2:59 pm

yea its all good i doubt there will ever been a truce 2 many homies have been lost from both sides so im sure they gonna be alot more when summer hits but that coo keep sharin the info

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 22nd, 2004, 3:03 pm

panik yea i know its a news paper article but im 10 mins away from turlocc and u right if no threat cuz alot of people have not heard of it but when i go up there that what i see and im around so i was statin what the article is wrong cuz its bice versa on what i see when i go up there just know 1 puts in work they have graffiti and a few fist fights that about it

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 22nd, 2004, 3:27 pm

YEA TURLOCC,
I REMEMBER IT WAS ALOT OF DIRT LAND AND NICE HOMES AND
NOT MUCH THERE JUST A SAFEWAY AND ITS GROWIN

BUT I REMEMBER PEOPLE WAS SAYIN THEY WAS GOING TO MODESTO TO SHOP.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 23rd, 2004, 5:57 pm

pimpsmooth420 wrote:east side san jose crip gangs i know of r C-BLOCC CRIP GANG GIVIN IT UP TO ALL THE RIP GANGS IN SJ408:
CHECCERS blocks, CARTEL CRIP, S.O.S., C-DUBS, FAMILEE CRIP, 7 TREES, KOLLMAR CRIP GANG, VERDE SWAMP DOGS, VALLEY PALMS, A-TOWN, NANCY LANE, STOKESVILLE CRIP, SICC SIDE CRIP, INSANES, C-STREET, FOXDALE,...SEASIDE niccas from the PJC, The MOB, and Seaside Family. Even though they area code changed its still 408 out there 40831 all day
WAS IT A HOOD OUT THERE CALL DVC,
DEATH VALLY CRIPS, FROM SAN JOSE
CAUSE I WAS LOCC UP WITH A NICCA
FROM THERE NICCA NAME IS BIG SLIM
FROM THERE
DID THEM 7 TREE UNITE back WITH FAMILY
OR R THEY STILL BEEFIN

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 24th, 2004, 7:07 pm

ANYONE FROM UP NORTH OR FRISCO EVER BEEN TO LAKEVIEW DISTRICT IN THE CITY, THAT SH%$ AIN'T NO JOKE HOMIE.

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » March 24th, 2004, 8:44 pm

I have a homeboy that used to kick it with Ghost Town x3 from turlock, from what i hear he tried to run some rapper named oso from drf with a van and he ran like a woman screaming as he was getting chased, then GT started tripping cause they were scared telling the homie that he was giving them a bad reputation with the nortenos & crap so basically what i know from turlock is that they bang but its not a serious thing in turlock they worship modesto they worship the west side they wanna be like the big town. when they posted that on the modesto bee about surenos moving in from different cities thats bull alot of times surenos from modesto go down there to put in some work thats about it, turlock is a norteno town its nice & calm not known for violence.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 1:14 pm

GTS wrote:ANYONE FROM UP NORTH OR FRISCO EVER BEEN TO LAKEVIEW DISTRICT IN THE CITY, THAT SH%$ AIN'T NO JOKE HOMIE.
YEA,
I BEEN THERE MY CUZZIN LIKE THERE.
BUT THEY'RE NOT DOING TO MUCH
BUT ROBBIN EACHOTHER.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 25th, 2004, 2:39 pm

coconut1202004

THEM BOYS ON THE BLOCK BE SERVIN THEM THANGS OUT THERE, OUT TIL 6 IN THE MORNING TRYIN TO MAKE THAT LOOT, AND YEAH THEY BE JACKIN FOOS TOO. LAKEVIEW IS A SMALL DISTRICT BUT THEY GOT HIGH POWERED FUNK WITH SURROUNDING AREAS. THE DIFFERENT THING ABOUT THEM IS THEY REP THEIR HOOD BUT THEY AIN'T INTO COLORS, JUST THEIR BLOCK AND THEIR SCRILL. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAKEVIEW AND WHERE YOUR FROM?

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 3:00 pm

GTS wrote:coconut1202004

THEM BOYS ON THE BLOCK BE SERVIN THEM THANGS OUT THERE, OUT TIL 6 IN THE MORNING TRYIN TO MAKE THAT LOOT, AND YEAH THEY BE JACKIN FOOS TOO. LAKEVIEW IS A SMALL DISTRICT BUT THEY GOT HIGH POWERED FUNK WITH SURROUNDING AREAS. THE DIFFERENT THING ABOUT THEM IS THEY REP THEIR HOOD BUT THEY AIN'T INTO COLORS, JUST THEIR BLOCK AND THEIR SCRILL. WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN LAKEVIEW AND WHERE YOUR FROM?
YEA, THEY BE GETTIN THERE MONEY ON OUT THERE AND THEY HAVE
A GANG OF B!%@HES TOO.

AND YEA THEY GET THERE MONEY ON TOO.
ON BROAD ST. AND AND THAT LIL PARC OVER THERE.

MY CUZZIN IS COUGNUT (R.I.P)
AND MY OTHER CUZZIN NAME BUDDHA
YOU KNOW THEM.

BUT THE DIFFERENT IS ITS A WHOLE DIFFERENT
TYPE OF BANGIN

REASON WHY I SAY THIS IS CAUSE WE R A GANG
WHICH MEANS EVERYBODY IS ONE

AND WE RIDE FOR EACHOTHER, EVEN THOUGH, WE
HAVE DIFFERENT SECTIONS, AND CREWS WITHIN
OUR HOOD

YALL HAVE INDIVIDUAL CREWS, IF SOMEONE GET POPPED
MAYBE ONE CREW MIGHT DO SOMETHING BUT THE OTHERS
WOULD BE LIKE THATS F UP AND THEY FROM YO HOOD

LA HOODS IS LIKE IF THEY DONT GET DOWN
THEY'LL GET DEALT WITH

THATS THE DIFFERENT

BUT I KNOW ABOUT "THE DEADLY BARBERSHOP" IN LAKEVIEW
AND THE BEEF WITH SUNNYDALE PROJECT

I HAVE FAMILY OUT THERE THEY BE TELLIN ME WAASUP
Last edited by coconut1202004 on March 25th, 2004, 3:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 25th, 2004, 3:55 pm

I KNEW A FEW OF THEM LAKEVIEW CATS, ONE BIG DUDE NAMED AARON ON PLYMOUTH AND BROAD. RANDOLPH STREET BE SERVIN THEM. RIP COUGHNUT THAT STUPID CAR WRECK HAD US NORTHERN CALIFORNIANS PISSED CAUSE WE LOST A TRUE BAY AREA RAP PIONEER (IMP). COUGHNUT WAS A TIGHT RAPPER, BALDHEAD RICK, CELLSKI, UNLV. STAY UP HOMIE.

2%SODA
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by 2%SODA » March 25th, 2004, 4:37 pm

^^ i feel ya... r.i.p. cougnut
ybg wrote:STFU or end up like this---->http://www.threesixes.com/Images/xgrossheadsever.mpeg
@ young booty gobbler

lol really?

get at me... 6600 Dumbarton Circle, Fremont CA... lets see wut you gone do
Last edited by 2%SODA on March 25th, 2004, 5:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 4:49 pm

GTS wrote:I KNEW A FEW OF THEM LAKEVIEW CATS, ONE BIG DUDE NAMED AARON ON PLYMOUTH AND BROAD. RANDOLPH STREET BE SERVIN THEM. RIP COUGHNUT THAT STUPID CAR WRECK HAD US NORTHERN CALIFORNIANS PISSED CAUSE WE LOST A TRUE BAY AREA RAP PIONEER (IMP). COUGHNUT WAS A TIGHT RAPPER, BALDHEAD RICK, CELLSKI, UNLV. STAY UP HOMIE.
YEA I KNOW BALD-HEAD RICC AND CELLSKI TOO.
HE BE GETTIN HIS PIMP-ON

SO R U FROM LAKEVIEW?

OYEA ITS,
THIS DUDE NAME BIG SAM, HE WAS CRIPPIN FOR A MINUTE
BUT I GUESS HE STOP
CAUSE IT WAS NO BLOOD

GTS
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by GTS » March 25th, 2004, 5:14 pm

NAW HOMIE I'M NOT FROM LAKEVIEW, I HAD SOME HOMIES THAT WENT TO SAN FRANCISCO CITY COLLEGE, WHICH IS OVER THE HILL FROM LV, AND SOME OF THEM LIVED AND SERVED UP IN THERE. VALLEJO REPRESENTIN 707. YOU LA CATS LISTEN TO YAY AREA MUSIC OR LA. WHERE IN LA YOU FROM.

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 5:37 pm

GTS wrote:NAW HOMIE I'M NOT FROM LAKEVIEW, I HAD SOME HOMIES THAT WENT TO SAN FRANCISCO CITY COLLEGE, WHICH IS OVER THE HILL FROM LV, AND SOME OF THEM LIVED AND SERVED UP IN THERE. VALLEJO REPRESENTIN 707. YOU LA CATS LISTEN TO YAY AREA MUSIC OR LA. WHERE IN LA YOU FROM.
WE LISTEN TO L.A AND YAY AREA MUSIC.
AND IM WESTSIDE SC,LA
AND IM FROM WESTSIDE RAYMOND CRIPS

I WAS IN QUENTIN LIKE IN 1996 FOR A STOP THRU
ON MY WAY TO SUZY'S HOUSE AND IT WAS A DUDE
IN THERE SAYIN HE WAS A CRIP FROM VALLEGO.
SO ARE THERE CRIPS THERE OR WAS THERE SOME
CRIP UP THERE

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » March 25th, 2004, 5:57 pm

IN DVC FROM WHAT AM HEARIN FROM FOLKS I NEVER HEARED OF THAT CLICC IN SAN JO WHAT SIDE THEY FROM I NEVER HEARED OF THEM NIGGAS ON THE SOUTH OR THE EASTSIDE THEY MIGHT BE FROM THE NORTH OR THE WEST BUT ON THOSE SIDES THEY MOSTLY NORTHENO'S AND SURSIDERS....U KNO WHATS CRAZY CUZZO IN THE 408 ESPECIALY IN SANTA CLARA AND SUNNYVALE THEM SOS NIGGAS IS MOVIN IN DEEP CRIPPIN BOUT TO TAKE OVER THE 408 CUZZO....

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » March 25th, 2004, 6:08 pm

pimpsmooth420 wrote:IN DVC FROM WHAT AM HEARIN FROM FOLKS I NEVER HEARED OF THAT CLICC IN SAN JO WHAT SIDE THEY FROM I NEVER HEARED OF THEM NIGGAS ON THE SOUTH OR THE EASTSIDE THEY MIGHT BE FROM THE NORTH OR THE WEST BUT ON THOSE SIDES THEY MOSTLY NORTHENO'S AND SURSIDERS....U KNO WHATS CRAZY CUZZO IN THE 408 ESPECIALY IN SANTA CLARA AND SUNNYVALE THEM SOS NIGGAS IS MOVIN IN DEEP CRIPPIN BOUT TO TAKE OVER THE 408 CUZZO....
IS THAT RITE MY HOMIE LIVES IN SUNNYVALE,
HE STARTED SUNNYVALE CRIPS BUT I DONT KNOW
IF THEY STILL EXIST THOUGH

BUT I DONT REMEMBER WHAT SIDE HIS HOOD IS FROM
JUST KNEW DVC MAYBE THE WAS SMALL AND FELL OFF
I WAS IN SOLADAD WITH CUZZ OR I MIGHT C WRONG
ON THE NAME AND I KNOW HE WAS FROM HO-ZAY
AND I KNEW A FEW 7TREES AND FAMILYS THEY WAS KICCIN IT
AND I HEARD THEY WAS BEEFIN OUT THERE TOO.