California Gangs - Northern

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
Anonymous20

California Gangs - Northern

Unread post by Anonymous20 » June 5th, 2003, 5:10 pm

Enter information about gangs in Northern California by clicking Post reply. This would include gangs North of Fresno. DO NOT post any information here about Southern California gangs.

wessyde19

Northern California (Hispanic)

Unread post by wessyde19 » June 21st, 2003, 8:28 pm

Hispanic Barrios in N. California

SURENOS IN THE NORTH
SAN FRAN 19ST DOLORES PARQUE
RICHMOND SUR VILLE
POOR SIDE WATSONVILLE
COLONIA BAKERS
VARRIO SOMBRAS LOCOS
VARRIO SURENO TOWN
EAST SIDE SANTA CRUZ
HALF MOON BAY 13
SS BERKELLY
LA POSADA
MYFAS BOYS
SAN JUAN
BIG ORLAND
HOWE PARK SACRA
WILLOWS
EASTER HILL LOCOS RICHMOND
BROWN PRIDE SANTA
SEASIDE LOCOS
CORTEZ ST SALAS
LA ESPERANZA KING CITY
SAN MATAS
NORTH XIV
SAN FRAN MISSION:24TH ST, CAPP ST, LOKO NORTH SIDE, 30TH ST, BRYANT ST
SAN JO:EL HOYO PALMAS, HORSESHOE, PACHUCOTOWN, VARRIO NORTE PRIDE, EAST SIDE, NORTH SIDE, SOUTH SIDE, WEST SIDE
NS FRESNO BULLDOGS
KERN COUNTY FARMAS
HANFORD
SACRAMENTO
WATSONVILLE
EAST SIDE OAKLAND, 38ST OAKLAND, JINGLE TOWN
RICHMOND
REDWOOD CITY
SS HAYWARD DONT GIVA F*CK, NS HAYWARD A' ST, CAMPO RAMOS LOCOS, EAST LAS PALMAS
SUNYVALE
VARRIO GRANDE DECOTO
ALL BROTHERS TOGETHER, UNION CITY
SANTA CLARA
SOUTH SAN FRAN
CONCORD
BERKELLY
MODESTO
SANTA ROSA
UKIAH
GILROY
VARRIO CENTRO FAIRLAS
PARKWAY LOCOS, OLD SIDE, WEST SIDE, EAST SIDE
VARRIO WAR ZONE
VALLEJO
WS BERKELLEY
CHOLE
FOLSOM
DALY CITY LOCOS
SALAS EAST MARKETA STREET
VARRIO GRINFAS
NS CASTRO
NS GONZA
FREEMONT STREET SALINAS
SANTA RITA
LOMAS VARRIO NORTE
CITY HALL LOCOS WATSON
SAN ARDO
V SAN JUAN BAUTISTA
VSAN LUCAS
GARDENLAND SACRA
FRANKLONE BOYZ SACRA
29TH STREET SACRA
NS SACRA
NORTHGATE SACRA
BRODERICK BOYZ, WSACRA
SS STOCKTON
VWILLIAMS
HAMILTON CITY LOCOS
VARRIO UNDERWOOD REALES YAKIMA WA
14ST NORTE BRANDENTON FLA
FAMILIA VARIO LOCOS SALT LAKE CITY
FOGTOWN
SUNYVALE
REDWOOD CITY
VARRIO CENTRO LODI
CHICO
REDDING
SALAS EAST LAS CASITAS

smiles

gangs in tulare county

Unread post by smiles » June 22nd, 2003, 5:15 pm

THIS IS GIVING IT UP FOR ALL THE NORTENO GANGS IN THE MIGHTY TULARE COUNTY NORTE! N.S VISA LOCOS, N.S VISA BOYS, MEXICAN GANGBANGERS, N.S VISA YOUNGSTERS, COURT ST LOCOS , LOCUST ST LOCS, VARRIO MISSION COURT, TULA-W.S LOCOS, E.S TULA-SWEET FOURTEEN GANG, TULA-VAN KLAN POSSE, E.S POROS, E.S VARRIO, VARRIO CENTRAL POROS, W.S POROS, E.S DINA- BOYS OF MAGNOLIA WAY, E.S DINA BOYS, N.S DINA, CATELA-OROSI, EIGHT BALL POSSE, E.S OROS, N.S CATELA, BROWN PRIDE CATELA, VARRIO CATELA RIFA, SULTA BOYS 14, VARRIO SEVILLE LOCOS, VARRIO COLONIA DELFT, VARRIO WOODLAKE LOCOS, VARRIO GOSHEN NORTE, VARRIO GOSHENS MOST KRAZIEST-GOSHEN FAMILIA, VARRIO FARMAS CATORCE, EXETER-VARRIO H ST, EVIL BROWNS, VARRIO CHICO LONDON, LINDSE NORTH SIDE, N.S LINDSE, VARRIO TIERRAS, VARRIO STRAFAS, VARRIO TABLAS NORTE, BROWN PRIDE PIXLONE, EARLA TULARE COUNTY, VARRIO DUKAS, POPLAR ORIGINAL GANGSTERS,

wcrockets
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by wcrockets » July 11th, 2003, 4:55 pm

I just wanted to move Joey's post for him since it went into the wrong thread. Joey posted the following:

"Posted: Tue Jul 08, 2003 1:58 am Post subject: Gangs in fresno california

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Whats up everybody? This here is a little history about gangs in fresno california. First off, the biggest chicano gang is,of course, the Fresno Bulldog gang.They use to be called esFRESNO 14 (F14)and they were a norte gang.They've been around since the early 1970's.They are very deep and no longer claim norte but now just claim bulldog or centro. Dont get it twisted though,Not all F14 switched to bulldog there are a very few that are still nortenos.Another gang is Park Side Fresno (PSF)Named after there local park and they've been around since the mid 70's.They are not that deep.Fresno also has west side fresno 14(WSF 14)and they are still norte.There is also a ns Bulldogs and a BOND ST Bulldogs.The thing that makes the bulldogs so big is that they are pretty much city wide.Meaning that most every chicano(some blacks and a few whites) gangster claims fresno bulldog nation, and there are a lot of crazies in fresno!. On to surenos. Well there are very few surenos in fresno.There is a west side sur gang thats not deep at all.The biggest sur in the fresno area has to be Sanger 13.Sanger is a little town outside of fresno and they have been sur for as long as i can remenber.They are kinda deep because they are pretty much city wide in sanger. Other gangs in fresno are 209 asian crips ,laos crips, Tiny Rascal Gangster(TRG).Most of the asians that claim in fresno are crips ,and they dont get along with bulldogs. Speaking of crips,Crips have been in fresno since about 1978,You got 107 hoovers, a few 60s, modoc.The oldest crip gang is the diamond boys or six ducecrips(62)they have been around since 1979 and are pretty deep.There is not a lot of bloods in fresno . they use to have a villian set but i think they died out. "

O.

Unread post by O. » July 11th, 2003, 7:23 pm

I heard Geer Gang Crips are also in Fresno. And a gang called the 7-6 Bandits that are Blood affiliated.

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: California Gangs - Northern

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » August 18th, 2003, 7:33 pm

there might be some geer gangs and newer b sets in fresno. Its been awhile since ive been home. One of the craziest sets in fresno is the "U".they are a west side crip set. there called the u because ther hood leads to an dead in.you also got a hood called the pound which are neither crip or blood.Some of them favour the color red and some the color blue.there is a bunch of little hoods in fresno and most are west side crips.The thing that makes fresno unique(i think) is the fact that crips (and bloods) have been in fresno for a long time.I aint like we started bangin after watching colors and boys n the hood we been puttin it down for the longest.Also most of the crip sets are original fresno crip sets, meaning that some La G didnt come to fresno and get a bunch of wanna bees to rep a la set.Fresno hoovers are the ecception BUT we been hoovers since 1985.Fresno aint the baddest or the biggest but we been putting it down for a long time. PEACE 8)

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » August 18th, 2003, 7:45 pm

To clairfy, When i said we hoovers are the ecception,i didnt mean to imply that we are wanna be's.please make no mistake about it! GOD BLESS. :D

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » August 18th, 2003, 8:09 pm

Sac Town

Nogales Crips
Garden Blocc Crips

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » August 19th, 2003, 7:31 pm

Sacramento is a blood town.I use to live in oak park which is deep with the other side(red). They also got Del paso heights(DPH)which is also blood and also a hood called medowview(blood).like i said sac is a blood town.They also got a lot of racist nazis and aryan brothers.In sac they color trip pretty hard ,red vs blue.Where in fresno its so few bloods its more of an street vs street thing and not a color thing. PEACE 8)

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 19th, 2003, 8:31 pm

I read in another topic that Garden Blocc wears green. But in reading to lyrics to some C-Bo's songs, I saw mention of blue rags. So does GBC have two colors or what?

civil_thor
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by civil_thor » August 21st, 2003, 12:21 am

Rusty,

Do the Hoovers in Fresno still consider themselves crips or have they adopted the "criminal" thing as they have in LA?

pico
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pico » August 24th, 2003, 2:48 pm

pico wrote:I read in another topic that Garden Blocc wears green. But in reading the lyrics to some C-Bo's songs, I saw mention of blue rags. So does GBC have two colors or what?

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 28th, 2003, 11:46 pm

big rusty wrote:Sacramento is a blood town.I use to live in oak park which is deep with the other side(red). They also got Del paso heights(DPH)which is also blood and also a hood called medowview(blood).like i said sac is a blood town.They also got a lot of racist nazis and aryan brothers.In sac they color trip pretty hard ,red vs blue.Where in fresno its so few bloods its more of an street vs street thing and not a color thing. PEACE 8)

WHAT??? SAC TOWN IS NORTHERN CALI CRIPVILLE!!! From Southern Sacremento to North Richmond!!!!! bloods don't push nearly as much weight in Sac as they do in south richmond...39st. and main...

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » August 29th, 2003, 10:15 am

Living in sac you see mostly Bloods and Northenos. I havent really seen any crips holdin it down anywhere. but if they are, find out what hoods they in.

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » August 29th, 2003, 1:46 pm

to what pico said...gardens wear blue, i never heard of them wearin' green... but I don't live in sac so I can't be positive.. they got the northern bound crips out in sac also....

BIG RUSTY
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIG RUSTY » September 2nd, 2003, 6:13 pm

Cay i got to disagree with you homie.I lived in sacramento for about 3 years and from my observations bloods outnumber crips in sac,maybe four to one.I allmost got beat down in downtown sacramento 4 reppin the blue.every where i went i heard blood this and blood that. Even in brotha lynch's lyrics he says that ''In sac the other side is deep".Also i never really seen garden blocks sportin green flags or sporting a lot of green clothing, i seen more than a few bloods doin it though. I agree on your other point though, that north richmond has a lot of crips,that place aint no joke!Also you got san pablo they puttin in work.Honestiy if i had to give a city the title crip city out side of LA and in northern calli it would have to be fresno,the west side in pitcular.fresno is known for its mexican gangs but on the black side crips is deep there,Always have been.And to answer your question civil_thor the fresno hoovers are still crips.In fresno we've always tried to keep our own idenity hence the name FRESNO HOOVERS 107.The 107 almost died out but there is a sub now called 107 mohammads . They are a big ass family 30? 40? 50?people puttin in much work for the hoovers in fresno. 8)

Cay
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Cay » September 2nd, 2003, 9:44 pm

big rusty wrote:Cay i got to disagree with you homie.I lived in sacramento for about 3 years and from my observations bloods outnumber crips in sac,maybe four to one.I allmost got beat down in downtown sacramento 4 reppin the blue.every where i went i heard blood this and blood that. Even in brotha lynch's lyrics he says that ''In sac the other side is deep".Also i never really seen garden blocks sportin green flags or sporting a lot of green clothing, i seen more than a few bloods doin it though. I agree on your other point though, that north richmond has a lot of crips,that place aint no joke!Also you got san pablo they puttin in work.Honestiy if i had to give a city the title crip city out side of LA and in northern calli it would have to be fresno,the west side in pitcular.fresno is known for its mexican gangs but on the black side crips is deep there,Always have been.And to answer your question civil_thor the fresno hoovers are still crips.In fresno we've always tried to keep our own idenity hence the name FRESNO HOOVERS 107.The 107 almost died out but there is a sub now called 107 mohammads . They are a big ass family 30? 40? 50?people puttin in much work for the hoovers in fresno. 8)
RIGHT ON.... my homies sombre and my cousin' josh both from sacremento southside and the depict the area as Rip dominated...so I can go off of their accounts and my own experience...I've never really seen too many bloods in sac town...I have seen hella bloods in south richmond like a said before....

vt
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by vt » September 3rd, 2003, 1:17 pm

on yahoo search i put bloods in northern california this is from the first sight that came up, this site is run by an ex lincoln village blood in sac this is what his site says...

I am an ex-Lincoln Villiage Blood . And i have had many bad experiences with gangs. The worst time of year is when "Funk Season" starts. "Funk Season" is when a rival member is killed, and then the other gang retalliates. This goes on and on. It hasn't even ended between Lincoln Villiage and Garden Block. it started in 1992 and still goes on today.
You may have heard the story about X-Raided the rapper.
He commited a triple homicide and made a rcord. One of the people he killed was my homie J-Dogg [r.i.p]. I have also seen so many of my brothers in my neighborhood get hooked on crack and cocaine. I sold it until i realized what i was doing. Most Blood gangs in the bay area engage in dope dealings.

Sacramento
Bloods run the WestSide besides the 456 Bloods who's territory is surrounded by Crips.
E.S.P-East Side Piru

L.V.B-Linkoln Villiage Bloods

W.S.P-West Side Piru

456B-456 Bloods

56LK-56 Latin Kings

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » September 4th, 2003, 1:06 pm

I know there's some asain gangs up north too. I forget the set, but I was locked up in county with one.

MIDTOWN SB
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Mars

Unread post by MIDTOWN SB » September 4th, 2003, 1:22 pm

anyone no if nogales crips is deep, i talk to this one nigga from it, he say they runnin delpaso heights and shit

BlewLeeGee

Unread post by BlewLeeGee » September 24th, 2003, 8:33 pm

I lived in Sacramento for 3 yrs., myself, and I hardly ever saw any Crips. Sacramento is a Blood town.

style
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by style » September 26th, 2003, 11:47 pm

i travel through south sac during the week a lot, and Ive started to see some crips, but i see 3x as many bloods.

baby-freeze

Unread post by baby-freeze » December 6th, 2003, 7:54 pm

A-drive

baby freeze A-drive CC

Silencioso
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: West Los

Unread post by Silencioso » December 15th, 2003, 11:35 am

I lived in San Jose for a few years and the gangs there were pretty weak compared to L.A. For example, people there were more scared of skinheads than cholos.
The cholos there were just over glorified lowriders that didn't really bang that much and mostly were like car clubs in there activities. The only hard core vatos were older guys that had been in prison, Nuestra Familia types. Gang names I saw hit up alot were Varrio Pachuco Town, East Side San Jo, SA (I think that's Samoan Army) , Sur 13 and MF (I don't know what that stands for). Crips were just starting to pop up at that time. There was a hardcore Viet gang calle Green Frogmen plus several smaller Viet gangs that were pretty much invisible to outsiders. There wer skinhead gangs like San Jose Skins and Skunx plus some biker activity.

Cheeks
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Cheeks » December 28th, 2003, 4:44 pm

Ya'll ever heard of Shot Gun Blocc Crips in there? it's a small sub set off of shot gun crips.. Is it true they bang out there?

DJMic0

Unread post by DJMic0 » January 21st, 2004, 12:13 am

Sup,

I'm new here but I just wanna give yall a lil info about Asian gangs and a lil info about Mexican gangs in Sacramento.

First of all Sac is a blood town. How do I know I live here all my life to this very day. There still crips here and there but there aint enough of them to call this a crip town. All the mexican folks I know they all bang SK ( Skrap Killa, XIV). Sur 13 got it rough here. I remember back in middle school there was like 12 Sur 13 who got beat up everyday. It so bad that they bring little knives to fight at school and this is back in my middle school. There some XIV's who just walk around look for shit to fuq up or Sur 13's to beat up. I was wearing straight up blue one day (mess I'm asian color dont matter to me, i don't fight over colors) i got chased about 4 block by 8 SK's with bats and crow bars and shit. XIV and Sur 13 is a loosely organize crime over here. Its just a bunch of kids wearing read or blue saying SK or Sur 13. They aint under no one. Just a few days ago some XIV's broke into my skewl and fucked up lockers. The fucked up mines and stole my GF pix and my red sharpie! now WTF is that? WTF are you gonna do with my GF pix mang? Oh yeah Lincoln Village Bloodz are still around. I'm everywhere in Sac.

Aight Asian gangs. Most populated Azn place is Lemon Hill to florin mal pass that place and expanding to Elg Grove District. There's:

KZT ( It's some chinese mess yall wont understand) ( The one I kick it with)

Hop Sing

Oriental Boyz ( barely see them)

MPG (Mein Pride Gangstaz) I believe that mess dead

ALT (Azn Lil thugz) They are a bunch of 16 -18 year old kids trying to take up KZT spot, Lemon HIll. I was jumped by 25+ vs me. I knocked three down and got them all back the same day.

MOD (Master of Destruction) A hmong gang my homeboi claimed. He was shot on February 14, 2003 at age 15. I'm only 17. RIP Denny Thao. He was maknig a visit to his GF house. We never did found the killer.

There also a bunch of kids having a group and givnig themselves a name like Intial - R or Blue Dragon. It's just the name of their click. All gangs are loosely based. The one that somewhat tight as in a Organize crime is KZT but that's about it.

That's all I can think of as of now mang. I'll come back here if I can think some more

coconut1202004
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by coconut1202004 » February 7th, 2004, 6:20 pm

Cheeks wrote:Ya'll ever heard of Shot Gun Blocc Crips in there? it's a small sub set off of shot gun crips.. Is it true they bang out there?

YEA I HEARD OF THEM,AND THEY HAVE FAMILY TREES,DEATH VALLY,
S.O.S (SON OF SAMOA), INSANE CRIPS IN SAN JOSE

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 8th, 2004, 10:59 pm

HERE IN MODESTO IVE SEEN ALL KINDS OF SHIT, THERES A SHITLOAD OF CAMBODIAN CRIPS IN THE WESTSIDE, BCX3"BRICK CITY" SURENOS 13, 18ST X3, DSSN"DEEP SOUTH SIDE NORTENOS" VERNON BLOCK NORTENOS, SST X3 "SUR SIDE TRECE" LTSX3"LITTLE TOWN SURENOS" MMSX3 "MEXICANOS MALDITOS SURENOS" BRN"BEDROCK NORTENOS", BEDROCK PIRUS, THERES SOME WEAK SHIT U DONT HEAR ABOUT TOO ON THE RICH SIDE OF MODESTO WHICH IS THE NORTH SIDE MOSTLY WHITEBOY NORTENOS OR MEXICAN NORTENOS THAT DONT SPEAK SPANISH AND FOR SOME REASON THEY USE "NIGGA" ON EVERY SENTENCE. OAK MOB BLOODS FROM THE WESTSIDE, SPV"SURENOS POR VIDA" THERES A LOT MORE BUT NEVER HEARD SHIT ABOUT THEM I THINK ITS JUST YOUNGSTERS TRYING TO START SOMETHING LIKE LNG, LITTLE NORTENO GANGSTAS, WWR I DONT KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IT IS BUT ITS TAGGED UP ALL OVER THE FKN WESTSIDE, IF YOU AINT FROM MODESTO OR DONT HAVE HOMEBOYS IN MODESTO I RECOMEND YOU NOT TO COME AND GANGBANG OVER HERE THERES SURENOS KILLING SURENOS, NORTENOS KILLING NORTENOS SURENOS KILLING NORTENOS ALOT LATELY ONCE IN A WHILE NORTENOS KILL A SURENO HERE AND THERE, NOT A GOOD PLACE TO LIVE, TOO MUCH POVERTY, WELFARE AND LOW INCOME. PEACE OUT IM OUT.

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » February 9th, 2004, 4:17 pm

yea what up im new and im from modesto 209 crippin 24 7 any way there alot of gangs and i have a homie from oakmob says they have bkloods and crips in they set cuz they claim blk rag and there another gang called boss playas crips from the east side and they have some people on the west side also but i never run into any surenos so i cant say on that but i kno nortes dont trip off blk wearin bklue cuz the c 4 stuff that craccin but yea on the west side surenos r gettin deep not alot of folks puttin in work where im from

anonymousman
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by anonymousman » February 10th, 2004, 10:20 pm

Well i dont really know that much about oakmob i know its mostly blacks and nortenos kind of try to be real cool with them for backup. there's an ally close to oakmob called the sureno alley which i dont recomend u to go check it out u can drive by it just dont walk in there close to modesto high i forgot the name of the street exactly its somewhere by martin luther king just ask your homies they know but if u go in there all u see is a bunch of fools tweeking and all the tagging up in there is sureno tagging thats a sureno controlled spot, u dont see surenos by themselves too often cause they are outnumbered but most of the surenos roam in the westside and the southside, the ones that u might see near oakmob are just youngsters probably from spv that is a new spv the og ones are all locked up for some shit that happened years ago. go to spruce st theres some vato they call ben davis monkey he's a norteno ask him who shot him he'll tell you i dont bang nothing i grew out of it when they shot at me i said fk it I got 2 much 2 lose. Vernon block near robertson rd has been shot only god knows how many times by surenos your question was is there surenos in modesto yeah there is and of course go to a norteno he will tell you they are pussy's then go to a sureno he will tell you nortenos are pussys they all got their own lil storys.

stateraised2000
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stateraised2000 » February 10th, 2004, 10:41 pm

""ALT (Azn Lil thugz) They are a bunch of 16 -18 year old kids trying to take up KZT spot, Lemon HIll. I was jumped by 25+ vs me. I knocked three down and got them all back the same day.""

ha ha, djmko.. thats a lot of fighting. 25 in one day??? ha ha...come on lil homie, dont you think you stretching it a little?

pimpsmooth420
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by pimpsmooth420 » February 10th, 2004, 11:16 pm

yea i hear u on the surenos and nortenos thing cuz i talk with my homie the other day and he told me some surenos post at on california street and by mark twain but i was funkin with crazy mob a while back couple fist fights in and there but they did not really do shit but ya ill see what up on that cuz before the nortenos was beffin with the surenos cuz they was not down here they was on the north side takin eatch other out cuz my homie was killed but ya ill see what up cuz i never seen no surenos but imma take ur advice cuz ims ure there out there and holdin they own thanks for the info