San Bernardino- A history rife with badness

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 5:23 pm

[quote][/quote]What's with this Try again bullsh1t??? ..Yeah Compton did have that, That was worse than the WHOLE city of San bernardino and I mean the whole city but not even Close to being as bad as the Westside per capita. IF the Westside was a city alone or an unicoorpirated district like watts it would be the Worst city in the U.S. by far....

lolllllll nigga please :lol: :lol:

u can put certain parts of compton against the westside and it will have a higher murder rate, how u gonna make a dumb statement like that, every city got its hot spots where crimes occur more often :lol: bottom line is u lose :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 5:24 pm

but wutz this BS i hear that there are X3 that r BLOODZ and CRIPZ??

Their are plenty of ese's that are BLOODZ and CRIPz but they aint Bangin X3 too???? wut the #%@&??? Ive been reading sum real krazy shit posted up on dese boardz man..u feel me..one of the hoodz wuz WPX3 cRIP?
CNSX3 BLOOD? this is impossible!!!!!![/quote
]

:lol: :lol: WTF?? Where did you see that at??? That shit is the GAYEST shit I have ever heard in my life....An Ese Claimin B' and C's with X3 WTF? :lol:

Show me were you saw that.....

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 5:24 pm

And for the people saying I'm trying to glorify the city by saying it has so much crime and violence,I ain't..... just trying to show this little boy that there is worst cities than wut he always hears through rap.....

Left Toast stop listening to so much South Central Cartel,Eazy-E and all those Rap artist from Watts,South central and Compton,,, Cause we all be knowin that's were you be gettin your info from lol....That and this site lol Laughing Stay your ass in Valleijo were yo ass belong and stop being on Southern California nutz so damn much..... You Goddamn "# 1 Grape street watts fan" Laughing Keep cheerleading for them and shut yo muthafuckin mouth you 14 year old mark nicca...

And "WattsCrackin" Left Toast??? LOL.....At this off brand mark nigga from the bay.... Laughing Laughing Laughing

P.S. Keep rooting and Cheerleading for the Grape street ..... You never know,, Surprised your dream of becoming a grape streeter might come true..... lol Laughing Laughing Laughing

somebodies feelins is hurt ,, maybe next year.... :lol: :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 5:33 pm

leftcoast wrote:
eft Toast Wut a STUPID HOES ASS NIIGGA you are for saying that.....Comparin South L.A. 77th division to San Bernardino... Most of the crime and murders I'm talking about in S.B. is from the Westside....23,000 people compared to 175,000 LOL!!....The Westside is statisticaly wise is WAY worse than Any city you can name let alone 77th divison in South LA lol....And why in the fu-- is this Dumb ass little boy comparin a BIG ass city like LA with 3 million people+ to a small ass city like San Bernardino with 185,000 people??? In 1992 When LA had it's record homicides of 1,096 homicides it still only had an average of 30 homicides per 100,000,, San bernardino averages that on a decent year.... and even with the 1,096 homicides it sounds like alot but that still ain't that much when you think that LA has millions of people.... and most if probably not all of these were cause of the riot that took place.... after the riots LA was a quite place with an alright crime rate for a big city. and even with that highest year in LA it still was never murder Capital it was one of the worst Large cities that year but never murder capital..... That shit belongs to chicago,D.C. and all those other large cities.... And South LA is like twice the size of San Bernardino population wise..... and has about half the crime and murders. The city of San bernardino as a whole still has a Higher crime/murder rate than all of LA Put together and that's not including the Westside.....and stats give proof to that... The Westside of san bernardino has around 23 to 24,000 people and averages around 30 homicides a year nowdays... so even now that would give you a rate of like 80 homicides per 100,000 people or more...... So kill all that about LA's 77th division being worse than that...

lol @ this fag gettin mad, i never compared the whole of los angeles to san bernadino dumbass i wuz very specific, and wheres the evidence that they all happening on the westside, i dont wanna hear any more of them fake ass stories, have some evidence to support it, the same can be said about certain hot spots in the 77th area where most of the homicides occur, i put ure crime rate up on another thread of san bernadino that shit aint hardly got no crime , the thing u r saying about the westside u can do that to any city isolate certain parts and the numbers will all come out high as fu--, bottom line i had the facts to prove it, u lose, u talkin out yah ass :lol:
Nigga there is plenty of Evidence to support what I'm saying....Since your so interested an unbeliving why don't you just look around or E-mail that ex gang cop??? ....never mind you don't talk to cops :lol: Historicaly the Cities Westside is worst than any spot in SB and has always had half or more of the homicides that happen in the city since day one.... search up Morgan Quinto to find that shit and you will find that shit..... I ain't talkin out no ass nigga...Been postin nothin but facts since this shit started and even went out of my to e-mail that cop about it... So fucc all that shit you just said.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 15th, 2005, 6:08 pm

leftcoast wrote:yeah it wuz because the RIOTS, so ? wuts ure point? niggaz still wuz killin muthafuckaz where it go so bad that they rioted , this dont constitute as being "hard" in yo dumbass logic of who got the most crime?
you dumb ass fool, you know exactly why the riot started. so why bring it up when NOBODY ever said anything about it not being "hard". I dont remember anyone saying anything about SC not being bad or hard. The point is SB homicides were so outta control that it was called the murder capital, you dont get 120 homicides in one year by being "a soft suburban city". but like I said, another city can take the Murder capital title if they want, they can have it. fine with me. and why you bring up so many other cities just to bring SB down. your from Vallejo, you have nothing to do with what goes on in SC, or any of the greater LA area. I'm speaking on Sb cause I care, cause its the city I was born in, the city I was raised in. was born IxE gunna dIE IxE.
-

leftcoast wrote: i never compared the whole of los angeles to san bernadino dumbass i wuz very specific

Look at this idiot. first you try to compare SB to a specific place which can be done with any area and when he comes back and does the same thing you pulled you come out with this..............
leftcoast wrote: the thing u r saying about the westside u can do that to any city isolate certain parts and the numbers will all come out high as fu--, bottom line i had the facts to prove it, u lose, u talkin out yah ass :lol:

^ look at this fag. make up your mind idiot. you just made a fool outta yourself for once again like you always do. talking about lets see the facts alll the murders happen on the westside, WE dont need to even look it up on the net, its common street knowledge here in the IE that the WS is the worst side that has most of the murders.

shit, what is this going to come down to? comparing projects to projects or something? the fuk outta here with that shit.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 15th, 2005, 6:14 pm

wutevr wrote:dam u guys are constantly argueing on this topik of how Bad SB iz and it iz my dadz family B out that way...a lot a partz iz way worse than LA...ok and wut now? Y u guyz goin on bout this?

Their are plenty of ese's that are BLOODZ and CRIPz but they aint Bangin X3 too???? wut the #%@&??? Ive been reading sum real krazy shit posted up on dese boardz man..u feel me..one of the hoodz wuz WPX3 cRIP?
CNSX3 BLOOD? this is impossible!!!!!!

don't trip off what "wutevr" says. hes the same guy who said the EastSide Longeros were Bloods.....

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 6:28 pm

RuthlessBone wrote:
wutevr wrote:dam u guys are constantly argueing on this topik of how Bad SB iz and it iz my dadz family B out that way...a lot a partz iz way worse than LA...ok and wut now? Y u guyz goin on bout this?

CNSX3 BLOOD? this is impossible!!!!!!

Ah naw homie I ain't trippin .....This fool knows whats up with SB and shit....I triped off of what he said about him seeing Surenos claimin Bloods and crips on these boards...Alot of people know SB is bad though just this fool Left Toast think it's a soft ass city out here lol....

don't trip off what "wutevr" says. hes the same guy who said the EastSide Longeros were Bloods.....

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 6:35 pm

Damn I fucked up that quote ^^^

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 6:47 pm

shit, what is this going to come down to? comparing projects to projects or something? the #%@& outta here with that shit.
u tell me....... dumbass, i already put the murder capital theory to rest, East Palo Alto wuz the 92 murder capital PERIOD, go ax anybody

and compton had more murders per capita in 91 than san bernadino, thats a FACT

now this nigga wanna start comparing certain areas of san bernadino n shit, we can do that all day with any ghetto in the United States, its gon be the same ol BS :roll: , this nigga over here e-mail cops n sh*t, :lol: aint that serious, but wut else u expect from a gay 12 year old

u niggaz lose, either way u cut it, its over :P

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 7:25 pm

leftcoast wrote:
shit, what is this going to come down to? comparing projects to projects or something? the #%@& outta here with that shit.
u tell me....... dumbass, i already put the murder capital theory to rest, East Palo Alto wuz the 92 murder capital PERIOD, go ax anybody

and compton had more murders per capita in 91 than san bernadino, thats a FACT

now this nigga wanna start comparing certain areas of san bernadino n shit, we can do that all day with any ghetto in the United States, its gon be the same ol BS :roll: , this nigga over here e-mail cops n sh*t, :lol: aint that serious, but wut else u expect from a gay 12 year old

u niggaz lose, either way u cut it, its over :P

Wuts up with this nigga,,?? it ain't about opinion or whatever the fucc you be thinkin...... this all FACTS that's been posted and nothing less....Everything I mentioned or said about SB Did take place and did Happen, SB was Murder Capital PERIOD... Whether you believe it or not nigga.. But Yeah fucc this topic I'm off this muthafuca.....

LeftToast wrote: now this nigga wanna start comparing certain areas of san bernadino n shit
And I didn't barley just start comparin the Westside till now..... Ever since the beggining of this shit I've been saying this about the Westside...Dumbass :roll:

LeftToast wrote: u niggaz lose, either way u cut it, its over

And why the fucc you keep saying shit about losing?? What the fuc you tryin to win??!! ......this lame ass little nigga lol.....

LefToast wrote: i already put the murder capital theory to rest

it was never a theory to begin with it was all based on FACTS..Dumbass lol

Done with this shit....

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 7:54 pm

.Everything I mentioned or said about SB Did take place and did Happen, SB was Murder Capital PERIOD... Whether you believe it or not nigga.. But Yeah fucc this topic I'm off this muthafuca.....
lolll says who? yo 12 year old ass? SB wuzn't the murder capital and i proved it, u soundin desperate as fuc right now :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 8:14 pm

leftcoast wrote:
.Everything I mentioned or said about SB Did take place and did Happen, SB was Murder Capital PERIOD... Whether you believe it or not nigga.. But Yeah fucc this topic I'm off this muthafuca.....
lolll says who? yo 12 year old ass? SB wuzn't the murder capital and i proved it, u soundin desperate as fuc right now :lol:

What the fuck did you prove nigga :?: :?: Clue me on that cause I don't see you proved shit...You was just woofin yo biased opinions n shit like always..... Tell me when and where did you prove that SB wasn't murder Capital WTF??? ONE MORE TIME NIGGA FOE YO DUMB UNBELIVING ASS SB was Murder Capital and there is a place were you can find that shit look up in morgan quinto for early 90's and see the murder rate of SB. It was at the very top....Every year in the early 90's they would release there yearly 25 worst cities San bernardino was in the top 5 cities for murder and crime rate...So once again kill that shit about your dumb ass proving anything...if anything the only thing you proved was that you is a dumb ass nigga and a little kid..... lol
And that cop said 92 but he probably don't remember right I remember that shit happening in 91'.....So once again you ain't proved shit bitch lol....

Fuc off already nigga... and get off these cities nutz and For your info I'm 27 years old so kill that about callin me a 12 year old lol...... gay ass nigga.... :lol: :lol:

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 15th, 2005, 9:35 pm

What the fu-- did you prove nigga Question Question Clue me on that cause I don't see you proved shit..
gottdamn how dumb can u get? wut i proved is San Bernadino was not the murder capital of California OR the US in 92 OR in 91, thats wut i proved u fucin idiot :roll: :roll: some people :lol: :lol:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 15th, 2005, 10:29 pm

leftcoast wrote:
What the fu-- did you prove nigga Question Question Clue me on that cause I don't see you proved shit..
gottdamn how dumb can u get? wut i proved is San Bernadino was not the murder capital of California OR the US in 92 OR in 91, thats wut i proved u fucin idiot :roll: :roll: some people :lol: :lol:

LOL :lol: SB Still was higher per capita more than Compton or any city in California or the U.S. in 1991 and the's why it got named Murder Capital,, you dumb ass nigga, niggaz ain't gone make up shit if it didn't happen...... 150,000 and 120 homicides C'mon now does that take someone that smart to see???? Figure out the math you dumb ass bitch....you hating on the city cause you know how it goes down out here you fake faggot ass nigga....The only two cities in Cali that have been worse some years is Compton and Oakland but SB has been worse than both of them and by far and vice versa.Some years SB is Cali's worst city and then some years Compton and some years Oakland. the 2003 stats from morgan quinto was Richmond#1 was the worst in Cali, San Bernardino was 2nd and Compton was 3rd and Oakland was 4th.... And that's when it's not incredibly bad out here like the early 90's But it still shows up on the stats nigga...

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 16th, 2005, 12:04 am

SB Still was higher per capita more than Compton or any city in California or the U.S. in 1991 and the's why it got named Murder Capital,,

ok lets try this again, 120 murders for a population of 150,000
compared to 87 murders for a population of 90,000

wut number is closer for each 1000? 120 is 30 murders off from the population of 150,000

compton's 87 though is just about even with the 90,000 population, u do the math idiot :roll:

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » October 17th, 2005, 4:58 pm

Guage12 wrote:
leftcoast wrote:

LOL :lol: SB Still was higher per capita more than Compton or any city in California or the U.S. in 1991 and the's why it got named Murder Capital,, you dumb ass nigga, niggaz ain't gone make up shit if it didn't happen...... 150,000 and 120 homicides C'mon now does that take someone that smart to see???? Figure out the math you dumb ass bitch....you hating on the city cause you know how it goes down out here you fake faggot ass nigga....The only two cities in Cali that have been worse some years is Compton and Oakland but SB has been worse than both of them and by far and vice versa.Some years SB is Cali's worst city and then some years Compton and some years Oakland. the 2003 stats from morgan quinto was Richmond#1 was the worst in Cali, San Bernardino was 2nd and Compton was 3rd and Oakland was 4th.... And that's when it's not incredibly bad out here like the early 90's But it still shows up on the stats nigga...
San Bernadino the murder capital in 1992 :shock: , from 88 to 92 D.C. was the murder capital, after that it went back and forth between Detroit and D.C., until about 96. Anyway that shit is kinda gay arguing about how many murders is happening in your city cause most of yall probablly was in elementary school when shit was poppin.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 17th, 2005, 4:59 pm

Lol. Why does it matter to you anyways whether it was called "the murder capital" or not?We know it was, cause the shit was in the newspapers and on our local LA news. this isnt some shit we would just make up if we never heard it before. but, shit whatever. If you think Compton was the murder capital in whatever year, it doesnt change much. one city has 80 something another has 90 something. it all comes down to 2 ghettos with a high crime rate. some years compton has a worse crime rate than SB, and some years SB has a higher crime rate than the CPT. This is serious shit, not some kinda game. I just dont like fools saying the city is a "nice suburban city" when it couldnt be further from the truth. it kinda insults all the hundreds of people who died through the years.

heres one more acticle that Guage found. it mentions the Murder capital.. So for now. I'm done with this "which city has the most homicides" arguement.

Falling Fortunes
The San Bernardino County Sun

Sunday, Jan. 26, 1997

Even in the worst of times, San Bernardino preserved a slice of paradise. The crime, the poverty and the economic collapse that scarred the city stayed out of its better neighborhoods.

Now, that paradise is slipping away.

The trouble takes form in empty houses, broken windows, dying yards and peeling paint. Blight is spreading north. It is attacking the city's best neighborhoods.

The northern half of San Bernardino has produced the city's greatest surge of complaints about junk cars, trashy yards, tall weeds and boarded-up houses, according to a Sun computer analysis of code-enforcement complaints from 1993 to 1995.

People say they are complaining because the appearance of the neighborhoods no longer meets their standards.

If blight takes permanent residence in the city's best places, the last of San Bernardino's fortunes may fall.

The problem of creeping blight comes down to more than a matter of appearance. If the stable neighborhoods crumble, San Bernardino could lose the middle-class families that pay its taxes and keep it alive.

"Appearances mean a lot," said Peter Dreier, former Boston housing director who is now professor of politics and public policy at Occidental College in Los Angeles.

"The image of the city deteriorates, and businesses don't want to go there and the middle-class families leave. It leads to the flight of the people you need to maintain the tax base."

To keep those people, the city needs to save the marginal neighborhoods. But city officials, intent on rescuing the central city from decay, don't see it that way.

"I believe the heart of the city is where we should work," Mayor Tom Minor said. "You have to make the heart OK before the rest of the body is good."

Very few of the neighborhoods that showed increases in code-enforcement complaints in The Sun's analysis are in the central city.

In neighborhoods where complaints are increasing, several factors are common. Houses are changing hands rapidly. Foreclosures are leaving a train of vacant houses. Property values are diving.

---

The ensuing flight of prosperous residents and the crumbing of their neighborhoods makes the recent parade of bad news even worse for a city that has seen more than its share of troubles.

In recent years, the big stories have been of San Bernardino, the murder capital of the U.S. San Bernardino, which lost 10,000 jobs when a military base closed. San Bernardino, with 40 percent of its residents on welfare.

Minor said the city has suffered from problems beyond the control of local leaders.

"San Bernardino is like any other city that's old and tired and has lost a lot of jobs. . . . It hurts. When you have that sort of thing, you have foreclosures.

"I don't think there's a lot the city can do."

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 17th, 2005, 5:32 pm

lboogie wrote:
Guage12 wrote:
leftcoast wrote:

San Bernadino the murder capital in 1992 :shock: , from 88 to 92 D.C. was the murder capital, after that it went back and forth between Detroit and D.C., until about 96. Anyway that shit is kinda gay arguing about how many murders is happening in your city cause most of yall probablly was in elementary school when shit was poppin.

Those is big cities compared to SB Homie.....Usually the much smaller cities get named murder capital quicker than the larger cities cuase of the population and the amount of homicides per capita.... much smaller cities like compton,Gary,Flint ,San bernardino....ect so they usually are faster to lable them "Murder capital" quicker than the Big cities...it's all about the population and homicides per capita...And if you have not realized calling a city murder capital of the country is not a accurate thing to say....Cause there was alot of cities in that time that had that title at the same time....And kill that about niggaz not remembering anything and about being in Elementary school I remember when it happend I was already in highschool at that time fool.... so I was in the midst of when the shit was poppin homie.... my understanding is back in the early 90's they labled a couple of cities murder capital at the same time so this shit aint accurate to say that just one city was murder capital.

I thought this Bullsh!t was over why did this nigga bring this shit back up??? Anywayz I been done with this disscusion...

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 17th, 2005, 5:37 pm

ol. Why does it matter to you anyways whether it was called "the murder capital" or not?We know it was, cause the shit was in the newspapers and on our local LA news. this isnt some shit we would just make up if we never heard it before. but, shit whatever. If you think Compton was the murder capital in whatever year, it doesnt change much. one city has 80 something another has 90 something. it all comes down to 2 ghettos with a high crime rate. some years compton has a worse crime rate than SB, and some years SB has a higher crime rate than the CPT. This is serious shit, not some kinda game. I just dont like fools saying the city is a "nice suburban city" when it couldnt be further from the truth. it kinda insults all the hundreds of people who died through the years.
it aint about wut i "think" i just showed the statistics u fools can keep denying it if u want to dont matter, u keep sayin murder capital but i said this a thousand times murder capital of what cali? or the US? and wut year? we already proved its not 91 or 92, so let it be known...as far as san bernadino its just like any other city that has a ghetto, the main point i wuz making is u fools kept talkin shit about other big cities like los angeles, compton, and oakland sayin they were just famous for they movies and san bernadino is really a lot more crime riddin, i proved that false, thas all i wanted to do, cuz u got a million people always swearin they city is doin the most and the big cities is all hollywood, u got cats from gary indiana sayin they city is ALWAYS the murder capital, then u got niggaz from detroit sayin they city is always the murder capital and u got niggaz from new orleans swearin they city is the murder capital, lol i know all these damn cities cant be the murder capital at the same time :roll: , bottom line is every ghetto got potentional to be the murder capital just depends on whoever got shot if they gon die or they gon make it depends on alot of shit, everybody wanna be the hardest, but anybody who got family members as a statistic aint gon be braggin about it, LA and compton is famous because of the Crips and Bloods culture thats wut makes it different then any other ghetto, and wut city u know rioted like that and tore the whole city up, and i ain't talkin bout no 1960s race riot, i'm talkin bout somethin as recent as 92, beside that there aint nothin special about any ghetto, niggaz can go back and forth with stats for hours and hours, thats the dumbest shit to do with yo free time......... :idea:

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by RuthlessCray » October 17th, 2005, 5:48 pm

leftcoast wrote:
ol. Why does it matter to you anyways whether it was called "the murder capital" or not?We know it was, cause the shit was in the newspapers and on our local LA news. this isnt some shit we would just make up if we never heard it before. but, shit whatever. If you think Compton was the murder capital in whatever year, it doesnt change much. one city has 80 something another has 90 something. it all comes down to 2 ghettos with a high crime rate. some years compton has a worse crime rate than SB, and some years SB has a higher crime rate than the CPT. This is serious shit, not some kinda game. I just dont like fools saying the city is a "nice suburban city" when it couldnt be further from the truth. it kinda insults all the hundreds of people who died through the years.
it aint about wut i "think" i just showed the statistics u fools can keep denying it if u want to dont matter, u keep sayin murder capital but i said this a thousand times murder capital of what cali? or the US? and wut year? we already proved its not 91 or 92, so let it be known...as far as san bernadino its just like any other city that has a ghetto, the main point i wuz making is u fools kept talkin shit about other big cities like los angeles, compton, and oakland sayin they were just famous for they movies and san bernadino is really a lot more crime riddin, i proved that false, thas all i wanted to do, because u got a million people always swearin they city is doin the most and the big cities is all hollywood, u got cats from gary indiana sayin they city is ALWAYS the murder capital, then u got niggaz from detroit sayin they city is always the murder capital and u got niggaz from new orleans swearin they city is the murder capital, lol i know all these damn cities cant be the murder capital at the same time :roll: , bottom line is every ghetto got potentional to be the murder capital just depends on whoever got shot if they gon die or they gon make it depends on alot of shit, everybody wanna be the hardest, but anybody who got family members as a statistic aint gon be braggin about it, LA and compton is famous because of the Crips and Bloods culture thats wut makes it different then any other ghetto, and wut city u know rioted like that and tore the whole city up, and i ain't talkin bout no 1960s race riot, i'm talkin bout somethin as recent as 92, beside that there aint nothin special about any ghetto, niggaz can go back and forth with stats for hours and hours, thats the dumbest shit to do with yo free time......... :idea:

well i can finally agree with one of your posts... I dont think that SB is all harder than LA. i just dont think people in LA are harder than us for whatever reason they might think they are. its all southern cali as far as im concerned. most of us have family from LA, and alot of us work in LA anyways. so it all effects us. yeah LA had a crazy riot. but to me it started off cause Blacks were pissed in LA, and in SB too, alot of people dont remember but SB rioted too, just wernt as many people involved cause its a much smaller city. and I dont remember us mexicans out here trying to get involved stealing shit like how some were in LA.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 17th, 2005, 6:10 pm

leftcoast wrote:
it aint about wut i "think" i just showed the statistics u fools can keep denying it if u want to dont matter, u keep sayin murder capital but i said this a thousand times murder capital of what cali? or the US? and wut year? we already proved its not 91 or 92, so let it be known...as far as san bernadino its just like any other city that has a ghetto, the main point i wuz making is u fools kept talkin shit about other big cities like los angeles, compton, and oakland sayin they were just famous for they movies and san bernadino is really a lot more crime riddin, i proved that false, thas all i wanted to do, because u got a million people always swearin they city is doin the most and the big cities is all hollywood, u got cats from gary indiana sayin they city is ALWAYS the murder capital, then u got niggaz from detroit sayin they city is always the murder capital and u got niggaz from new orleans swearin they city is the murder capital, lol i know all these damn cities cant be the murder capital at the same time :roll: , bottom line is every ghetto got potentional to be the murder capital just depends on whoever got shot if they gon die or they gon make it depends on alot of shit, everybody wanna be the hardest, but anybody who got family members as a statistic aint gon be braggin about it, LA and compton is famous because of the Crips and Bloods culture thats wut makes it different then any other ghetto, and wut city u know rioted like that and tore the whole city up, and i ain't talkin bout no 1960s race riot, i'm talkin bout somethin as recent as 92, beside that there aint nothin special about any ghetto, niggaz can go back and forth with stats for hours and hours, thats the dumbest shit to do with yo free time......... :idea:

Damn I finally agree with this nigga too......That's what I finally realized is that calling a city murder capital aint foreal cuase one two many cities can have that title at the same time.... too many cities to name had that in the early 90's......But SB has been murder capital of California before and you can find that just about anywhere..... I guess that's what that article on the first page meant by say" San bernardino a Murder capital" they say A as in one of the murder capitals cause they know there is other cities that had that the same year also....So like I said there ain't no true murder capital anyyear...... and like you said a ghetto is a ghetto they all got the same potential to blow up at certain times.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 17th, 2005, 6:22 pm

And SB was Murder Capital of the U.S. at least once I don't remember the year exactly cuase all those years back then were so crazy but I do remember hearing about it in the news...and in the papers..that cop should remember but I guess he don't remember either....It was around that time though late 80's like 89' or 90' but every one I ask say's it was in 91' So I don't know....And I'm starting to doubt that it would have been reported in Morgan quinto since the San bernardino police department doesn't report the actual numbers that happen....So It should be somewhere with the exact date but for sure it happend., I ain't gonna waste time looking for that shit either.... But it was so beleive it or not..

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » October 17th, 2005, 7:05 pm

Guage12 wrote:
lboogie wrote:
Guage12 wrote:
leftcoast wrote:

Those is big cities compared to SB Homie.....Usually the much smaller cities get named murder capital quicker than the larger cities cuase of the population and the amount of homicides per capita.... much smaller cities like compton,Gary,Flint ,San bernardino....ect so they usually are faster to lable them "Murder capital" quicker than the Big cities...it's all about the population and homicides per capita...And if you have not realized calling a city murder capital of the country is not a accurate thing to say....Cause there was alot of cities in that time that had that title at the same time....And kill that about niggaz not remembering anything and about being in Elementary school I remember when it happend I was already in highschool at that time fool.... so I was in the midst of when the shit was poppin homie.... my understanding is back in the early 90's they labled a couple of cities murder capital at the same time so this shit aint accurate to say that just one city was murder capital.

I thought this Bullsh!t was over why did this nigga bring this shit back up??? Anywayz I been done with this disscusion...
Thats a new one on me naming multiple cities the murder capital, they usually have a top ten of cities or maybe a tie between two cities. If you was in high school during the early 90's than you know D.C. was ringing bells on both coasts....fool. Anyways fuck it aint shit cool about killing your own people and than being on some humble shit when the feds come down on you. That right there seperates the real from the fake.

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 17th, 2005, 11:54 pm

Thats a new one on me naming multiple cities the murder capital, they usually have a top ten of cities or maybe a tie between two cities. If you was in high school during the early 90's than you know D.C. was ringing bells on both coasts....fool. Anyways fu-- it aint shit cool about killing your own people and than being on some humble shit when the feds come down on you. That right there seperates the real from the fake.

well i know for a fact that in 92 East Palo Alto, CA wuz the U.S. murder capital, and i aint even braggin cuz i aint from there

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » October 18th, 2005, 9:24 am

leftcoast wrote:
Thats a new one on me naming multiple cities the murder capital, they usually have a top ten of cities or maybe a tie between two cities. If you was in high school during the early 90's than you know D.C. was ringing bells on both coasts....fool. Anyways fu-- it aint shit cool about killing your own people and than being on some humble shit when the feds come down on you. That right there seperates the real from the fake.

well i know for a fact that in 92 East Palo Alto, CA wuz the U.S. murder capital, and i aint even braggin because i aint from there
East Palo Alto? :shock:

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 18th, 2005, 10:53 am

lboogie wrote:
leftcoast wrote:

well i know for a fact that in 92 East Palo Alto, CA wuz the U.S. murder capital, and i aint even braggin because i aint from there
East Palo Alto? :shock:

Ah don't tell me you gonna say D.C. was worse than East Palo Alto that year? I don't know if EPA is a city by itself n shit cause the real city is just Palo Alto so I ain't sure on that one.....But that part of Palo Alto only has like 30,000 people and it had like 42 homicides.....that year :shock: That shit is exactly how the Westside of San Bernardino is..... That would average out to be worse than any city in the U.S. easily, let alone D.C.
But all that shit that happend in EPA was mostly over drug wars and the Crack epedmic coming to an end..... They average like 6 homicides a year nowdays but it's been known as a rough city ever since that year...

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » October 18th, 2005, 11:29 am

But I ain't tryin to brag about my city neither......That shit ain't cool when are people be dying.....That black on black crime ain't no joke Niggaz be cap peelin for no reason and that ain't cool at all, that shit needs to stop foreal.....I just don't like when fools be sayin my city ain't shit....That's like an insult to the thousands of people that have lost their lives in my city over the Decades and mostly over some BullSh!t....

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » October 18th, 2005, 12:40 pm

Guage12 wrote:......That shit ain't cool when are people be dying.....

That black on black crime ain't no joke Niggaz be cap peelin for no reason and that ain't cool at all....

that shit needs to stop foreal......

Excactly!!!! The arguement should not be about how many people got killed but how can we get the killing to stop........

leftcoast
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by leftcoast » October 18th, 2005, 1:29 pm

East Palo Alto is a seperate city then Palo Alto, Palo Alto is a VERY rich city with no crime, EPA is right next to it but it is a ghetto

lboogie
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lboogie » October 18th, 2005, 2:23 pm

Guage12 wrote:But I ain't tryin to brag about my city neither......That shit ain't cool when are people be dying.....That black on black crime ain't no joke Niggaz be cap peelin for no reason and that ain't cool at all, that shit needs to stop foreal.....I just don't like when fools be sayin my city ain't shit....That's like an insult to the thousands of people that have lost their lives in my city over the Decades and mostly over some BullSh!t....
Real talk Guage, I aint pride of the my citys rep cause alot of brilliant cats died during that era, lol I aint never dissed your city cause i have never heard of it. I just wish alot of these other cats on these message boards and in the media were more about doing for there hoods and stop with the lip service.

Christina Marie
If in the United States: Pennsylvania
What city do you live in now?: From LB to PA

Unread post by Christina Marie » October 18th, 2005, 2:27 pm

SanBerdoo, Colton, Fontana, Rubidoux, Sunnymead (AKA Moreno Valley), Edgemont , Rincon, people have a way of just disappearing, never to be found again. I have lived (and played) out there and its like a virtual black hole.