Riverside Overlooked

This section will discuss the West, defined by the following states; Alaska, Arizona, California, Colorado, Hawaii, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, Utah, Washington and Wyoming.
Forum rules
Excluding Los Angeles, discuss all other California cities and counties.
BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Riverside Overlooked

Unread post by BlaKK » December 7th, 2003, 5:03 pm

i was lookin at some of these post and all the relates topics on riverside there were only 4 or 5 gangs listed way wrong.

W.A.B.S. (WHITES, AZAINS, BLACKS, SAMOANS) TONGA CRIP GANG
KLIKED OFF ORIGINAL T.C.G. IN COMPTON LIKE 2 YRS AGO. MAINLY BLAKKS AND SAMOANS THEY SOME BIG A$$ NIGGAZ. THEY BOUT 90 DEEP. THEY KIKK IT ON LA SIERRA IN SOME PINK APT'S. THEY ALWAYS SHOOTIN. THEY BEEFIN with THEM CASA B NIGGAZ
CASA BLANCA RIVERAS (CBR) - CRAZY AS HELL
1200 BLOCC CRIP GANG (CHILL AT SUM CLUB ON INDAIANA BY THE MALL
LA SIERRA RIVERAS (LSR)
LDK (DONT NO WHAT IT STANDS 4 BUT THEY CHILL IN ARLINGTON
ABK (ASAIN BOY KREW) - CLAIM BLOOD BUT I THINK THEY JUZT DIKK RYDEN
RBKC (ROYAL BLUE KITCHEN CRIPS)
BPK (BROWN PRIDE KNIGHTS)
SURX13'S ( DONT NO WHAT THE HELL IT STANDS FOR BUT THERE SURENOS 4SURE (X13) THEY KLIKED OFF THE F13'S
DMK (DESTROY MAN KIND) - DEEP AS HELL

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF BUT NEXT TO TYLER MALL THEY SOME SLOBS CLAIMIN SOME PIRUS GANG AND DOWN THE STREET ON MAGNOLIA THERE SOME FLORENCIA13'S. I COUGHT EM TAGGIN ON THE FREEWAY.

Bulls Fan
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Riverside Overlooked

Unread post by Bulls Fan » December 7th, 2003, 11:16 pm

on some other thread someone was saying there are crips on Ottawa ave. i forgot which ones.

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » December 8th, 2003, 2:07 am

THEY ALL MARKS WHETHER THEIR CLAIMIN P.I.R.U., BLOOD, OR CRIP.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 8th, 2003, 3:41 pm

Blakk,,It's Casa Blanca Riva, La Sierra Riva, not Riveras. There is no such Riverside faction of Kitchen Crips,,that is in Watts and they do wear royal blue as their color. The "BPK" you are speaking of is not "Brown Pride Knights",,it is "Brown Knights", which is a small clique of La Sierra Riva (LSR).

Never heard of W.A.B.S. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I doubt they are 90 deep. Casa Blanca is pretty far from La Sierra. And no one "killed off" any Florecia 13's in Riverside recently. "DMK" must be a tagger crew.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 9th, 2003, 8:47 am

stamps wrote:Blakk,,It's Casa Blanca Riva, La Sierra Riva, not Riveras. There is no such Riverside faction of Kitchen Crips,,that is in Watts and they do wear royal blue as their color. The "BPK" you are speaking of is not "Brown Pride Knights",,it is "Brown Knights", which is a small clique of La Sierra Riva (LSR).

Never heard of W.A.B.S. I'm not saying they don't exist, but I doubt they are 90 deep. Casa Blanca is pretty far from La Sierra. And no one "killed off" any Florecia 13's in Riverside recently. "DMK" must be a tagger crew.
Yeah "DMK" there like a Tagging/Click, they get down here and there. W.A.B.S. yes they are 90 deep due to their close relation with the tongan Crip Gang based in Compton. i never said anyone killed off any F13's (almost impossible) just said that there are Sureno Clicks in the area.
As far as the Kitchen Crip's go i think there are some in the area, BKuz i was driving down MAG... and i saw about 10 heads dressed in R. Blue throwing up The (KK) claimin Kitchen crip, so whether their just ridin or have family in it, i dont no. alse i know is they claim it. and my bad, Riva's doesnt that mean like Kings, or Rulers something like that in spanish.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » December 9th, 2003, 12:07 pm

BlaKK..'Riva' is just short for 'Riverside'. All the Hispanic Gangs from Riverside use it...like other cities may have North Side "Pasa" (Pasadena) ...Riverside has Casa Blanca Riva (CBR),,Eastside Riva (ESR),,Westside Riva (WSR),,Hillside Riva (HSR)..La Sierra Riva (LSR)..except Arlanza 13 (AX3)..they are from the Arlanza area of Riverside..and South Riverside Locotes (SRL)..they are from south part of Riverside. Also there was a group called the Tiny Winos, but they were small enough to fit into a Volkswagon bug. They only had a hand ful of members.

There is a tagger group that used to be called "Mass Destruction Kings" (MDK)..they evolved into a gang called "MD13". I don't know if they are still active though.

If you saw a group from Kitchen Crips,,they probably just moved to Riverside or just visiting. Riverside has a lot of gangsters from Los Angeles that migrate to the Inland Empire (in small numbers.) Some to live,,others to kick up dust. The Four Trey Gangster Crips (43rd & San Pedro in South Central) were were one gang that came to Riverside's Eastside DEEP. This was back in the mid 80's/early 90's. They are not really around anymore. Others that came to Riverside in numbers was Paybacc Crips,,and a big Somoan family from Park Village Compton Crips came out for a minute. There is just about every gang from L.A., Compton, Lynwood, ect..represented by someone in Riverside (mostly Crips). San Bernardino is the same.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » December 10th, 2003, 8:44 am

Thanks for the info STAMPS, I appreciate it, anyways, later

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by jae » June 13th, 2005, 6:11 pm

On the real, i'm more shocked to find home-grown IE people out here in the IE. every minority i know is from LA area out here. except my ex and here people. but then again, thats just if you ask ME...
where are these "Asian Boy Krew" dudes at? you sure they not taggers though homey, cause ABK sounds like some taggin stuff. Y'all ever heard of "Wild Lyfe Bloods" out there in riverside? they were a clique of l.a. bloods, back in the 90's. the homies from six-owe put me up on them, said they use to beef with them dudes, but nobody seem to recognize who they are/were.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 13th, 2005, 6:41 pm

Jae, I never heard of that Asian Gang either,,but I know there are some Asian gangs in Riverside. There are alot of Asian gansters that go to UC Riverside,,they aren't very visible. The Tiny Rascals have had a presence in Riverside over the years,,but I havn't heard of them being active lately. I've heard of Wild Lyfe too, but I was told they are several different groups of aspiring rappers, some from different hoods. I thought alot of them live in Moreno Valley,,and some are from L.A. hoods, but they weren't a gang. I guess u can get their CD's at the swapmeet.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: LOS

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » June 13th, 2005, 10:23 pm

TCG is from Inglewood not Compton.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » June 13th, 2005, 10:25 pm

One more thing, I doubt it is full of Samoans. They are a mainly Tongan gang, hence the name Tongan Crip Gang.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 13th, 2005, 11:34 pm

Big Listo,,your right,,and I learned a long time ago that Tongans and Samoans don't really get along..have you heard this?

Y.G.
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Y.G. » June 14th, 2005, 2:10 am

stamps wrote:Jae, I never heard of that Asian Gang either,,but I know there are some Asian gangs in Riverside. There are alot of Asian gansters that go to UC Riverside,,they aren't very visible. The Tiny Rascals have had a presence in Riverside over the years,,but I havn't heard of them being active lately. I've heard of Wild Lyfe too, but I was told they are several different groups of aspiring rappers, some from different hoods. I thought alot of them live in Moreno Valley,,and some are from L.A. hoods, but they weren't a gang. I guess u can get their CD's at the swapmeet.

WILD LYFE IS IN MORENO VALLEY BACK IN THE DAYS THEY USE TO BE CALLED P.E.N.N. S.T.A.T.E. (Pussy Eatin Nasty Niggaz Suckin Tittys And Toes Every Day).

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 14th, 2005, 9:59 am

Yea,,thats it,,,I knew a dude named Capone from Wild Lyfe who told me about that,,he said they still rap, and sell their CD's at the Swapmeet.

BIGG LISTO
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by BIGG LISTO » June 14th, 2005, 12:03 pm

stamps wrote:Big Listo,,your right,,and I learned a long time ago that Tongans and Samoans don't really get along..have you heard this?
Ya they dont normally get along.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » June 15th, 2005, 12:06 am

That's weird,,because they're all pacific islanders,,but I guess with all culters there is a heirchy..or a perceived one anyway..It's like American Philipinos looking down on new Philipino immigrants..trip

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » July 17th, 2005, 3:11 am

Y.G. wrote:
stamps wrote:Jae, I never heard of that Asian Gang either,,but I know there are some Asian gangs in Riverside. There are alot of Asian gansters that go to UC Riverside,,they aren't very visible. The Tiny Rascals have had a presence in Riverside over the years,,but I havn't heard of them being active lately. I've heard of Wild Lyfe too, but I was told they are several different groups of aspiring rappers, some from different hoods. I thought alot of them live in Moreno Valley,,and some are from L.A. hoods, but they weren't a gang. I guess u can get their CD's at the swapmeet.

WILD LYFE IS IN MORENO VALLEY BACK IN THE DAYS THEY USE TO BE CALLED P.E.N.N. S.T.A.T.E. (Pussy Eatin Nasty Niggaz Suckin Tittys And Toes Every Day).
o.k., cool, i thought they existed, cause the homey (old homey) came through all hyped up about it,lol, ready to get into something over them back in the day.

jae
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by jae » July 17th, 2005, 3:20 am

stamps wrote:Yea,,thats it,,,I knew a dude named Capone from Wild Lyfe who told me about that,,he said they still rap, and sell their CD's at the Swapmeet.
oh, at first i thought you was talking about Homeless Nation. they a big rap group, reppin mo-vall and riverside. tight emcees. they got a website http://www.homelessrecords.net you can usually find they stuff at the swapmeets out there too. i dont think capone is with them though.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 3rd, 2005, 4:20 am

stamps wrote:Big Listo,,your right,,and I learned a long time ago that Tongans and Samoans don't really get along..have you heard this?
I havent never seen Tongans and Samoans be bangin with eachother, it'll be a cold day in hell when that happends......

Although In NZ they "occasionly" join, but hardly

Peace.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » August 4th, 2005, 8:10 am

Catalyst wrote:
I havent never seen Tongans and Samoans be bangin with eachother, it'll be a cold day in hell when that happends......

Although In NZ they "occasionly" join, but hardly

Peace.
I didn't mean in the bangin sense,,just in general.

UmanH-ay

Unread post by UmanH-ay » August 5th, 2005, 5:15 am

Lately In NZ i see them get along ok at times, but their is still a fire that burns between them ya know. My Grandmother dislikes Tongans because of old memories of what they would do to her family in friends back in the early days, i used to hear stories as a youngin that Tongans came across on canoes to samoa, they'd ambush villages and steal our Samoan women! and take men back to their Kingdom to be slaves. They also used to eat samoans.... so i heard

Also Samoans would banish someone who has done somethin bad to Tonga to live in exile (and would probably end up dead)

tysuave
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: vegas

Unread post by tysuave » September 18th, 2005, 12:17 am

theres a east riverside wild lyfe 2 the ones thats from the east side bang it, so it aint all just rappers they tried to clicc off of my hood but the big homies tryed to make them claime the hood point blank, but they dident want ta be real bangers so the only reasonn why they still have a pass on the east side is cuzz alot of them are are little cousins and brothers,and some grew up on the E and plus they ride with the hood even thou we fell they should have claimed the hood,but the one thing we dont like about them is they got bloods and a gang of diffrent hoods in they clic.

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » September 18th, 2005, 8:21 am

Yea,,thats what I heard too,,they have a people from different gangs,,some from L.A. that moved to Mo Val.

Guage12
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Guage12 » February 20th, 2006, 5:43 pm

stamps wrote: There is just about every gang from L.A., Compton, Lynwood, ect..represented by someone in Riverside (mostly Crips). San Bernardino is the same.

Yea but in SB you'll see much less of it, most of LA stays out on the E/S SB is Controlled by all the W/S hoods. LA rarley kicks up dust......they to small even if they wanted to.......

Moon
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Moon » February 25th, 2006, 1:05 am

BlaKK wrote:i was lookin at some of these post and all the relates topics on riverside there were only 4 or 5 gangs listed way wrong.

W.A.B.S. (WHITES, AZAINS, BLACKS, SAMOANS) TONGA CRIP GANG
KLIKED OFF ORIGINAL T.C.G. IN COMPTON LIKE 2 YRS AGO. MAINLY BLAKKS AND SAMOANS THEY SOME BIG A$$ NIGGAZ. THEY BOUT 90 DEEP. THEY KIKK IT ON LA SIERRA IN SOME PINK APT'S. THEY ALWAYS SHOOTIN. THEY BEEFIN with THEM CASA B NIGGAZ
CASA BLANCA RIVERAS (CBR) - CRAZY AS HELL
1200 BLOCC CRIP GANG (CHILL AT SUM CLUB ON INDAIANA BY THE MALL
LA SIERRA RIVERAS (LSR)
LDK (DONT NO WHAT IT STANDS 4 BUT THEY CHILL IN ARLINGTON
ABK (ASAIN BOY KREW) - CLAIM BLOOD BUT I THINK THEY JUZT DIKK RYDEN
RBKC (ROYAL BLUE KITCHEN CRIPS)
BPK (BROWN PRIDE KNIGHTS)
SURX13'S ( DONT NO WHAT THE HELL IT STANDS FOR BUT THERE SURENOS 4SURE (X13) THEY KLIKED OFF THE F13'S
DMK (DESTROY MAN KIND) - DEEP AS HELL

THATS ALL I CAN THINK OF BUT NEXT TO TYLER MALL THEY SOME SLOBS CLAIMIN SOME PIRUS GANG AND DOWN THE STREET ON MAGNOLIA THERE SOME FLORENCIA13'S. I COUGHT EM TAGGIN ON THE FREEWAY.
ALL MORKS

102FAME

Unread post by 102FAME » December 28th, 2007, 12:22 pm

On the Gangbang landscape.....yall know...Riverside ain't no factor....at least not in SoCal....and definitely not in the pen....although the 1200 blocks are recognize as the COAST behind the walls......but as far as 2800 and all that other offbrand iiisshhh.....you don't even run into these dudes......the WS PJ's are more visible than most of the Riverside hoods......12th street the most known....cuzz they been around for years and cuzz of they beef with the 43's that smashed out there

wickedmel

Unread post by wickedmel » January 8th, 2008, 7:47 am

Unfortunately they are ALL DMK........... And they are destroying each other.
My boyfriend took ten, that's TEN bullets from behind a few weeks ago, he is SO lucky to be breathing. And he will walk again, in a year. No, the ffffiiiinnnnnnggggg cops didn't get him, but another mexican. Coward shot him in the back first, 4 times, then when he was down, 6 more.
Don't mean to criticize, just very angry right now....

stamps
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by stamps » January 12th, 2008, 2:06 pm

102FAME wrote:On the Gangbang landscape.....yall know...Riverside ain't no factor....at least not in SoCal....and definitely not in the pen....although the 1200 blocks are recognize as the COAST behind the walls......but as far as 2800 and all that other offbrand iiisshhh.....you don't even run into these dudes......the WS PJ's are more visible than most of the Riverside hoods......12th street the most known....cuzz they been around for years and cuzz of they beef with the 43's that smashed out there
Only times you run into 2800 Blocc is in Casa Blanca...they got their own block sewn up..Casa Blanca Gangsta Crips..I dont know any other hood that can go into CB

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Riverside

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 3:01 pm

so including CB rubidoux's pj which crip gang is the deepest in riverside? the strongest? most feared? I say CB but I could be wrong so can anyone clarify this for me?

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 25th, 2008, 3:02 pm

and i meant CB, and then Rubidoux's pj

951guero
What city do you live in now?: RIVASIDE

Unread post by 951guero » June 26th, 2008, 11:36 am

Vincetheprince wrote:so including CB rubidoux's pj which crip gang is the deepest in riverside? the strongest? most feared? I say CB but I could be wrong so can anyone clarify this for me?
I say Tiny Dukes have to be the most respected and feared..They are OGS in Riverside and widely connected to LA EME, 1200 block is also well known..so i gotta say Tiny Dukes and 1200

Vincetheprince
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Vincetheprince » June 26th, 2008, 4:29 pm

I agree with that, but ain't tiny dukes a set of ESR? and ya I know 1200 is up there, but how is the Crips from CB and the Rubidoux PJ's doing?