where my armenians at

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 2nd, 2007, 3:20 pm

funk on site wrote:
Blakk,

Shut the FUC-K up with this bull shit!!
why u aint tellin yo Mexican homie to shut up :roll:

Get me "moderator" status and I'll clean this shit up. :lol:

I'd run a tight ship.

Call me: Captain Martinez :wink: ......

-----

Just for you homie :lol:

SURENO LINE: Shut the Fu-ck up already with racial shit!!

Where are you from anyway?

looneytunes1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by looneytunes1 » January 2nd, 2007, 4:57 pm

I'm only gonna ask you one more time....what the hell is an armeanian? :lol:

sounds like an outer space alien lol

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 2nd, 2007, 10:38 pm

Qdawg wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:Its one thing to diss gangs but another to be racist. because than your dissing us all.

Cleveland st? isn't that the nice side of Riverside??
lol
The fuck you laughin at faggot?

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 2nd, 2007, 10:47 pm

This nigga qball over here laughin, funny ass nigga, wus good.

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 2nd, 2007, 10:54 pm

[quote="BlaKK"]This nigga qball over here laughin, funny ass nigga, wus good.[/quote]

blakk didnt i have to check you last time about typing to me kid...you back to talking that b.s? i told ya little azz to go sit down somewhere back in the racial ethnic forum...bitch azz niggah mad im laughing....stick to working in the mall sellin cell phones & cut all this fraudulent gangsta act that you putting up for the board before you get ya dusty dred headed azz cracked open

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 2nd, 2007, 10:59 pm

check me... me? LOOLLL nigga please, like i done said u is a funny ass nigga. mad cuzz you laughin? nah nigga I axed you what the fuck was funny, and you still actin a bitch ain't answerin the fuckin question, quit actin like a pussy, fuckin white pussy, whats funny nigga?

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 2nd, 2007, 11:20 pm

[quote="BlaKK"]check me... me? LOOLLL nigga please, like i done said u is a funny ass nigga. mad cuzz you laughin? nah nigga I axed you what the fu-- was funny, and you still actin a bitch ain't answerin the fuckin question, quit actin like a pussy, fuckin white pussy, whats funny nigga?[/quote]

why when niggahs dont dik ride 1 of ya weirdos on here they white? im black & i found it funny that homeboy said ya block is the nice part of the area you claiming when you be on here talking like you some gorilla in a concrete jungle...thats why niggah..anymore questions?if not then watch how you come at me (calling of faggots ,etc)

understand? cleveland street toy soldiers lol...yah muthafuhkas is hilarious

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 12:54 am

stupid ass fuckin nigga, clevland street is where us riverside niggas chill and smoke weed deep as hell not givin a fuck about the popo's cuzz it's the muthafuchan orange groves nigga, the fuck out my face with shit you aint knowin about dumb nigga

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 3rd, 2007, 2:21 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
RuthlessCray wrote:
areefce wrote:what up cray?holla at me
Whats your E-Mail homie? Sorry couldn't get back at you in PM. Alonso took my PMing away years ago. So I couldn't respond.
Orale Ruthless. :lol:

Q-VO.

Hey homie, I'm having mad PM problems, Do you think the juras up in this muthafucka INTERCEPT my PM's :evil:

Cause I ain't getting 'em. :idea:
I don't know homie. I'm sure they're here watching and reading. Kinda makes me wish I can go back and delete some shit..know what I am mean? I don't really trust this forum. We need our BK forum back.

RuthlessCray
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: IE

Unread post by RuthlessCray » January 3rd, 2007, 2:22 am

MARTINEZ wrote:
funk on site wrote:
Blakk,

Shut the FUC-K up with this bull shit!!
why u aint tellin yo Mexican homie to shut up :roll:

Get me "moderator" status and I'll clean this shit up. :lol:

I'd run a tight ship.
Exactly how I feel about it...lol

Qdawg
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by Qdawg » January 3rd, 2007, 2:27 am

[quote="BlaKK"]stupid ass fuckin nigga, clevland street is where us riverside niggas chill and smoke weed deep as hell not givin a fu-- about the popo's cuzz it's the muthafuchan orange groves nigga, the fu-- out my face with shit you aint knowin about dumb nigga[/quote]

blakk my niggah stop the bloodclot crying already i told you what it is you know what it is...so go back to ya blunt..stick to being wearing a blue rag in the back of ya tuxedo pants while you in the mall being a cell phone salesman...non active azz niggah lol :arrow:

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kg_loco1 » January 3rd, 2007, 3:14 am

cleveland street toy soldiers lol...
hahaha

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 4:16 am

Qdawg wrote:
BlaKK wrote:stupid ass fuckin nigga, clevland street is where us riverside niggas chill and smoke weed deep as hell not givin a fu-- about the popo's cuzz it's the muthafuchan orange groves nigga, the fu-- out my face with shit you aint knowin about dumb nigga
blakk my niggah stop the bloodclot crying already i told you what it is you know what it is...so go back to ya blunt..stick to being wearing a blue rag in the back of ya tuxedo pants while you in the mall being a cell phone salesman...non active azz niggah lol :arrow:
non active? nigga we aint active wabs gang keep shit down low low on the dark side... low key cuzz, the dirts already been done muthafucha thats why we smoke blunts all day, errbody already knows who we are, where we be, where we stay, where we smoke, throw up that muthafuchan dub nigga, anybody got beef, who got beef nigga, lol they know where the fuck we at nigga, anybody, everybody already knows exactly what the fuck is good, nigga ax anybody in riverside county nigga anybody in the ie, anybody on the smoked out south side. anybody nigga. i aint even gotta speak on it cuzz nah fuck that nigga all my shits already been backed up cuhh, you just another funny ass nigga to me.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 4:19 am

and kg loco the fuck is funny nigga fuck new york cuzz west side nigga.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 4:22 am

and southside sureno line fuck u fuckin wab, ignorant fuckin mexican, come at me with some sense carlos, jose muthafucha, fuckin wet back, fuckin beaner.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 4:25 am

my dogs kill niggas like you.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 3rd, 2007, 4:27 am

fuckin mexican.

oso1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by oso1 » January 3rd, 2007, 6:59 am

[quote="RuthlessCray" We need our BK forum back.[/quote]

yeah we need the BROWN KINGDOM .

Street Gangs would be a good forum BUT , theres a few fools talking all this B.S. that ruins it everyone .

MARTINEZ
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MARTINEZ » January 3rd, 2007, 4:29 pm

oso1 wrote:[quote="RuthlessCray" We need our BK forum back.
yeah we need the BROWN KINGDOM .

Street Gangs would be a good forum BUT , theres a few fools talking all this B.S. that ruins it everyone .[/quote]

AMEN BROTHER!! :wink:

I get a fuc-ken head ache with all the bull shit :evil:

Pinche Lone-wolf - Donde esta cabron????????

EL REINO DEL PIEL DE BRONZE

'X'
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: North Dakota
What city do you live in now?: ........

Unread post by 'X' » January 3rd, 2007, 7:53 pm

Damn shame some Black and Brown bruthas can't even show respect over the net. The trip part though is that many get riled up and you don't know who on the other end of these idle threats and disses, probably just some busters who never represented any of these hoods they profess and the net is their only way of acting out their "street fantasies". I would bet the majority of these with all this tough talk not talking to Black or Brown bruthas like this in real life.

And it's not about being on a seperate Black or Brown site, it's who runs the s!@# that's the problem, the bs can be elimanated at the door if that's what was wanted.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » January 13th, 2007, 3:15 pm

sounds to me like that BlaKK talks to much.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 13th, 2007, 3:56 pm

lol... sounds to me like you a fuckin Russian, probably cant even understand the conversation, stay out of the lingo, russian. go make me an ak47.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 13th, 2007, 4:52 pm

Blakk is a pencil necked wannabe rasta crip.

THATDONFC

Unread post by THATDONFC » January 13th, 2007, 5:10 pm

he's bullshittin. i hate fockin Armenians. and they stupid ass long noses too. u rite. there r no Russian gangs in LA. just lil crews. when i came to LA i wanna make sum G mess. but it's impossible at here. but i've got outlaw blood in my veins dats y i'm here. feel lonely bout Russian streets and all dis shit. If sum1 wanna know sumthig bout russsian streets hit me up
i think that the Armenian guy talking like a fucking nigger and a fucking wet back mix is a fucking idiot. However I am armenian and I dont think you should be talking shit about my people. And i do know quite a few mxicans that will fuck anyone up. maybe V13

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 13th, 2007, 5:18 pm

Pencil neck? LOL you use that term every time you try and diss somebody, look at my neck, nigga my shit is fine so you can no longer use that lame ass insult. lol. white boi you revealed your true colors in a previous thread, i actually had respect for you, but now nigga nah... you exposed yourself, i didn't even have to do shit, you alone brought out that white ignorant, hitler mentality.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 13th, 2007, 5:33 pm

get off that 1sur3 BULL SHIT little homie, your white, surenos aint runnin shit, in the pin the streets or the hood.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 13th, 2007, 5:52 pm

Blakk you started it with the insults about white folk now you are on some Mexican trip as well, thats a shit photo and you look like a little boy.
Start acting like a man and maybe people will take you serious..

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 13th, 2007, 6:08 pm

LOL @ lookin like a little boi, if thats the case then ALL white girls are pedophiles...

I started it? started what? dumb white boi re-read the thread and shut that white shit down.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 13th, 2007, 6:13 pm

Start acting like a man and maybe people will take you serious..

LOOOLLLLL!!!! @ hitler.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » January 13th, 2007, 6:30 pm

I dont need to re-read shit, you are a racist peice of shit who thinks he is hard, that photo just proves you are nothing but a kid talkin shit online, take you pencil neck to the gym.

BlaKK
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by BlaKK » January 13th, 2007, 6:41 pm

lol homie I'm 22, grown ass muthafucan man up in this bitch... Flip the script and call me a racist??? yet its you talkin about wipen out an entire race, LLOOLL!! @ this nazi youth. And why you lookin at me? ol faggot, my face is for the females, look at my neck bitch not my face, i posted the pic to disprove your lame ass white boi 'pencil neck' theory.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » January 15th, 2007, 10:23 am

what you said about me just then reflects your ignorance. you dont know anything, you think that all russians do is making ak47`s i thought that kind of ignorance only exists in....... I cant even think of a place like that.
You said you was 22 what I dont understand is what`s a grown ass man doing at home and reply`s to evry little thing your acting like a bitch no offence, GO OUT or GET A JOB!!!!!!!

You`re probobly going to reply but I no harm i`m just trying to make a man out of you or at least point you in the right direction.