Mafia in Russia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
AllahAkbar

Mafia in Russia

Unread post by AllahAkbar » July 26th, 2007, 9:11 am

Hello, I am from Afghanistan and am interested in discussing the russian mafia with anyone who is involved with them.
AllahAkbar

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Mafia in Russia

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » July 26th, 2007, 10:41 am

AllahAkbar wrote:Hello, I am from Afghanistan and am interested in discussing the russian mafia with anyone who is involved with them.
AllahAkbar
Slaam aleikum ya habibi, I dont think that if some one who is involved with Rus. mafia will say online and I dont think that there is some one here who really involved with russian mafia..

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 11:55 am

Sibirian Mofo wrote:Slaam aleikum ya habibi
gay

lol just kidding (sorta). Never say that to another guy

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » July 26th, 2007, 12:04 pm

MiChuhSuh wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:Slaam aleikum ya habibi
gay

lol just kidding (sorta). Never say that to another guy
what is problem? I was being friendly, no disrespect... and what do you know about arabic??

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 26th, 2007, 5:26 pm

I think it varies from country to country - maybe some are more homophobic than others

Hatha haramun mubeen! Walak!

Hatha shay'un...

HABBAK BURS!!

lol j/p

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » July 27th, 2007, 12:16 am

MiChuhSuh wrote:I think it varies from country to country - maybe some are more homophobic than others

Hatha shay'un...

HABBAK BURS!!

lol j/p
nice knowledge... where are you from?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 27th, 2007, 4:20 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
MiChuhSuh wrote:I think it varies from country to country - maybe some are more homophobic than others

Hatha shay'un...

HABBAK BURS!!

lol j/p
nice knowledge... where are you from?
USA! USA!

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 27th, 2007, 4:23 pm

AllahAkbar wrote:Hello, I am from Afghanistan and am interested in discussing the russian mafia with anyone who is involved with them.
AllahAkbar
Don't put AllahAkhbar and mafia bullsh*t in the same post...

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 27th, 2007, 4:49 pm

Hatha shay'un...

HABBAK BURS!!

lol j/p
Alhamdulilah, aina ta'alamt al lurra al arabia? :lol: :wink:

Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 27th, 2007, 4:57 pm

what does all that mean?

MiChuhSuh

Unread post by MiChuhSuh » July 27th, 2007, 5:14 pm

Hydro2oo6 wrote:what does all that mean?
your momma, your daddy, your bald headed granny :wink:

AllahAkbar

Unread post by AllahAkbar » July 30th, 2007, 4:46 am

Does anyone know any good links to other organized crime forums? I don't want any bull.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » July 30th, 2007, 11:31 am

AllahAkbar wrote:Does anyone know any good links to other organized crime forums? I don't want any bull.
my friend I already told you, ppl who realy connected or work with russian mafia dont say it online... but send me PM maybe I can help you.. :)

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » July 31st, 2007, 1:37 am

fucc it! punk ass.
i hate moslems! you killed very much russians in russian-afghan war in 1979-1989.
bichass, this unpardonable.

allahakbarrrrr azz!!!!

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » July 31st, 2007, 3:16 am

russian_gangsta wrote:mess it! punk ass.
i hate moslems! you killed very much russians in russian-afghan war in 1979-1989.
bichass, this unpardonable.

allahakbarrrrr azz!!!!
Its some sad shit that happened there, thats true, but i am sure you know that the russian army wasnt that nice either.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Tee9 » August 3rd, 2007, 5:25 am

I DONT KNOW WHO GAVE IT THE NAME OF RUSSIAN MAFIA CAUSE THE MAJORITY OF THEM ARE JEWISH RUSSIANS, AND THE CRIMINAL GROUPS FROM OTHER FORMER USSR STATES ARE ALLIED WITH THEM, THATS WHY THE STRONGHOLD OF THE JEWISH RUSSIAN MAFIA IS BRIGHTON BEACH (NY) A NOTORIOUS JEW HOOD.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » August 3rd, 2007, 6:08 am

^

Russian Jews are considered soft. There are lots of Russian jews in some mafia organizations (mainly connected with Israeli mobs, am I right?), but they're definetly not the most ruthless. Ask some Russian who's not a Jew. Neither they are the majority in Russian mafias.

There's a whole world outside of USA, you know.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 4th, 2007, 1:50 pm

punamusta wrote:^

Russian Jews are considered soft. There are lots of Russian jews in some mafia organizations (mainly connected with Israeli mobs, am I right?), but they're definetly not the most ruthless. Ask some Russian who's not a Jew. Neither they are the majority in Russian mafias.

Russian jews are indeed considered soft although these are mainly the ones who have money and are mostly relegious there are jews in russia that are harder even than russian mostly poor (vary small group) and jews that are from former USSR muslim lands (chechnya, dagestan and other parts of the kavkaz) they not only differnat in apperance from the typical russian jew (they have darker skin and look like Arabs) but also in mentality.. they in most times harder than the russian jew.
you speak as if you know the russian mafia.. fin boy.. the jews in the russian mafia are somtimes the ones who give the russian mafia its name for being ruthless and some times are like you said...
the mobs in israel wich are connected with the russian mafia are themselfes, they just live in israel (like in US).
I dont know if they are the majority in russian mafia or not but they are a strong figure there.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » August 4th, 2007, 4:28 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote: you speak as if you know the russian mafia.. fin boy..
Russian mafia does exist in Finland, and I've had some experiences with them in the past...

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » August 8th, 2007, 5:19 am

Yeah man. Russian MoB include much jews. Jews this is sly n cynical manz, therefor i not like his. I have one friend half-jew, his very greedy n rich man.
I not luv jews, but in a crime work jews can very help, using sly and ingenuity

BRIGHTON BEACH
ohh yeah man! Brighton Beach - that russian muzufakin ghetto, russian mobstaz home.
This is realy notorious hood, because there happen much murders n robbery.
U was on a Brighton Beach?

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 8th, 2007, 9:36 am

russian_gangsta wrote:

Yeah man. Russian MoB include much jews. Jews this is sly n cynical manz, therefor i not like his. I have one friend half-jew, his very greedy n rich man.
I not luv jews, but in a crime work jews can very help, using sly and ingenuity

BRIGHTON BEACH
ohh yeah man! Brighton Beach - that russian muzufakin ghetto, russian mobstaz home.
This is realy notorious hood, because there happen much murders n robbery.
U was on a Brighton Beach?
ya viju sho U teba svsemi problema.. musilmani.. evrei..
ne pravdo te govarish o evriev.. ya saglasin shto yest takie shto obajayut $ i hitreie no smotra ot kakoi semie yesli ot bagatoi tagda pravda a yesli semia bednaia tagda eto drugaia historia.. ya lichna znayu evreiav shto mogut obit rukami kavo ugodna... nu ei shto?? eto ne gavaret shto vse oni mogut obit chelavika rukami.. v rassie net mnogo evreiev po etamo te malo pra nich znaish.. ya mnogikh ludey znayu (evreiev toje) po etomu ya obiesnayu vsem chto pravdo a chto khuynia

Romanian_Pimp

Unread post by Romanian_Pimp » August 8th, 2007, 11:50 am

Russians with Jewish origins are not softer than any other 100% slavic Russian :D

The best members of the Russian mob are Chechen, Georgian and Jewish. They controlled all of Russia before Putin took power and decided that ethnic minorities had to shut their mouth. Without the government, Slavic gangs would never have the clout that they have acquired during Putin presidency.

Only a dumb nationalist Russian can't see this. :D

How do you think Russians of Jewish decent took over entire armies of thugs after the collapse of the USSR without being ruthless? :D

Please :D

The muscle may be dumb, racist and nationalist, puppets for the big players in Russian gangs who tend to have Jewish ancestors :D

Ruthlessness is about brain not muscle, you are seriously mistaken my friend. :D

BTW the subject of the topic is mafiya in Russia, not mafiya in the US, so why is everybody talking about Brighton Beach? I thought that was in Brooklyn, New York, USA. :roll:

Romanian_Pimp

Unread post by Romanian_Pimp » August 8th, 2007, 11:54 am

Before 2000, Russian thugs feared Chechens in Moscow. :twisted:

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 8th, 2007, 12:37 pm

Romanian_Pimp wrote:Before 2000, Russian thugs feared Chechens in Moscow. :twisted:
lol they still do.. and as I said earlier jew's "hardness" in russia realy depends on money status.. if jew comes from rich family than he is a little more softer but jews from middle-poor class are harder even than the russian, thats in most cases.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » August 8th, 2007, 1:14 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote: ya viju sho U teba svsemi problema.. musilmani.. evrei..
ne pravdo te govarish o evriev.. ya saglasin shto yest takie shto obajayut $ i hitreie no smotra ot kakoi semie yesli ot bagatoi tagda pravda a yesli semia bednaia tagda eto drugaia historia.. ya lichna znayu evreiav shto mogut obit rukami kavo ugodna... nu ei shto?? eto ne gavaret shto vse oni mogut obit chelavika rukami.. v rassie net mnogo evreiev po etamo te malo pra nich znaish.. ya mnogikh ludey znayu (evreiev toje) po etomu ya obiesnayu vsem chto pravdo a chto khuynia
the chuvak u menya mnogo bilo boyov s hachikami i evreyami
ya soglasen na chet bogatoy semi vse evrey kotorih ya znal - RICH!

englis 4 all

yeah man i have much conflict with moslems n jews in Russia
i agree with u.

russian_gangsta
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by russian_gangsta » August 9th, 2007, 12:37 am

Sibirian Mofo iz right.
But majority jews realy comes from rich family.

Romanian_Pimp
Why u so much know about russia mr.PIMP?
U kno russian language?

btw Romania_Pimp, Russian_Gangsta, Sibirian Mofo - that resembling names.
Re$pect 4 the Balctic n Slavic.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 9th, 2007, 2:03 am

to end this disscusion about jews all I can say is that in days of USSR jews were harder than now and most of the jews in russian mafia lived in those times, thats why they major in russian mafia.. and those are harder than russian.. at least most of them..

in case you asking.. my mother is 1\4 Russian-jew

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 8:22 pm

The breeding and training ground for Russian organized crime was established during the Communist era and it is against this background that the variety of Russian organized crime must be understood. During the Soviet era, three tiers of organized crime developed: government and party bureaucrats; shadow economy operators; and professional criminals.

They Vory (professional criminals) developed among hard-core prison camp inmates. However, a member today is less likely to have joined while in prison. Their strict conspiratorial code forbade any involvement in politics or collaboration with the state. Vory organizations are conspiratorial and hierarchical. With the collapse of the Soviet Union, vory groups emerged as an important element in Russian organized crime. The most powerful vory group is the Moscow-based Solntsevo with about 9,000 active members in several countries.

There are two levels of Russian organized crime. The first is inhabited by street hooligans. The second level is more reminiscent of the robber Barons than of Al Capone. The Russian Mafiya emerged from the pastime of many Russian young men participation in sports clubs and fitness centers. Organized crime in Russian provides a viable alternative to settle contract disputes. Instead of hiring lawyers to settle contract disputes, Russians engage Mafiya bosses.

Organized crime groups in Russia have proven to be very violent; Machine-gun fire, car bombs, public assassinations. One of the nefarious activities associated with Russian organized crime is trafficking in women for the sex industry. The Russian criminals are well organized and educated.

In the United States, Russian crime groups are considered by the FBI to be the most significant organized crime threat after the Italian Mafia.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » December 29th, 2007, 11:52 am

Before 2000, Russian thugs feared Chechens in Moscow
nice joke bro.why would russian thug fear chechens?that's some bull everybody got their own territory in Moscow.Chechens wouldnt go to solncevskaya's turf or other turf.if they do alot of shooting happening and in both sides their will be dead bodies.

And by the way about 10 years ago in St Petersburg their was 1 meeting between slavic thugs and thugs from kavkaz.Looked all got when people rolled with their mercedeces and armed themselfs with AKs,unfirtunately for kavkazians they were hit by a bazooka.
The best members of the Russian mob are Chechen, Georgian and Jewish. They controlled all of Russia before Putin took power and decided that ethnic minorities had to shut their mouth. Without the government, Slavic gangs would never have the clout that they have acquired during Putin presidency.
There are still still slavic members too and they are still powerful,For many people whos dealing with organized crime its like a blessing that Vyacheslav Ivan'kov(Yaponchik) was deported from USA and came back to Russia.Cazue he may be the one whos gonna help slavic groups to rise once again.If you are chechen or jewish or somebody else and you are really cool in mafias underworld and you not giving a **** about Yaponchik nobody will tell you nothing,But when you gonna get into prison system after doing some shit you better keep your mouth shut and start to show alil respect to him but thats your decision.Alot of things controlled from russian prisons.Some ppl so true to their way of living so that they just keep coming back to prison.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » December 29th, 2007, 11:55 am

And forgot 1 thing ALOT of georgians BOUGHT their status.