European Mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Devil
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 5:42 pm

European Mafia

Unread post by Devil » July 28th, 2007, 5:57 pm

I've read a lot of stuff about Albanians ruling europe.

Western Europe is run by lots of different international gangsters.
Middle europe are albanians. Still they don't rule anything but their own small income shit.
It's run by the big guys/foreign gangsters.
Eastern europe isn't particularly run by 1 gang.
Yugoslavia is run by yugoslavians only.
Albany is run by albanians.

South europe
italy/sicily.. we all know that.
France.. ruled by rich french mobsters/drug dealers.


Albanians do not run europe.. I repeat they do not run europe.
They run about 1 to 3% of europe's underworld.

they're crazy dumb farmers and people.. only a few are real organized and intelligent.. still the most of em are crazy and dumb

ShqipeG
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 95
Joined: July 3rd, 2007, 7:08 pm

Unread post by ShqipeG » July 28th, 2007, 6:48 pm

haha whats with the hatred of albanians? you want me to send you an article to let your read facst about who runs europe?

User avatar
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: High Town, USA

Re: European Mafia

Unread post by Capone475 » July 28th, 2007, 7:10 pm

Devil wrote:I've read a lot of stuff about Albanians ruling europe.

Western Europe is run by lots of different international gangsters.
Middle europe are albanians. Still they don't rule anything but their own small income shit.
It's run by the big guys/foreign gangsters.
Eastern europe isn't particularly run by 1 gang.
Yugoslavia is run by yugoslavians only.
Albany is run by albanians.

South europe
italy/sicily.. we all know that.
France.. ruled by rich french mobsters/drug dealers.


Albanians do not run europe.. I repeat they do not run europe.
They run about 1 to 3% of europe's underworld.

they're crazy dumb farmers and people.. only a few are real organized and intelligent.. still the most of em are crazy and dumb

dont hate man you said it yourself, you've read about them ruling europe. i dont like to brag about my own kind alot unlike this other retard 'shqipeg' but we are really big in europe and emerging in america. stop the hate on the internet come on now, dont be that petty.

User avatar
Hydro2oo6
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 435
Joined: July 10th, 2006, 1:42 pm

Unread post by Hydro2oo6 » July 29th, 2007, 2:46 am

albanians are big in europe but they don't run it not england anyway even tho there is albanian gangsters n they are hardcore they don't run it.

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » July 29th, 2007, 4:12 am

CAN SOMEONE TELL ME HOW I CAN ADD A DEFAULT SIG TO MY POSTS?

User avatar
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: High Town, USA

Unread post by Capone475 » July 29th, 2007, 6:21 pm

Hydro2oo6 wrote:albanians are big in europe but they don't run it not england anyway even tho there is albanian gangsters n they are hardcore they don't run it.
well i dont know thats not what cnn and bbc says. no one runs europe because there is like 20 countries but the albanian mob is definently the biggest and strongest mafia there. check yourself.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 124
Joined: July 21st, 2007, 1:11 pm

Re: European Mafia

Unread post by Tee9 » August 3rd, 2007, 5:31 am

[quote="Devil"]I've read a lot of stuff about Albanians ruling europe.

Western Europe is run by lots of different international gangsters.
Middle europe are albanians. Still they don't rule anything but their own small income shit.
It's run by the big guys/foreign gangsters.
Eastern europe isn't particularly run by 1 gang.
Yugoslavia is run by yugoslavians only.
Albany is run by albanians.

South europe
italy/sicily.. we all know that.
France.. ruled by rich french mobsters/drug dealers.


Albanians do not run europe.. I repeat they do not run europe.

FRENCH MOBSTERS ? HAHAHAHA THEY ARE A ENDANGERED SPECIES I NEVER HEARD OF ONE IN MY LIFE, NOW YOU GONNA START TELLIN STORIES ABOUT ENGLISH GANGSTERS FROM THE 16TH CENTURY HAHAHAA, IN EUROPE I WOULD SAY THE MAFIA DOIN MORE WORK IN EUROPE IS ALL ITALIAN MAFIAS AND COLOMBIAN CARTELS THE OTHERS ARE SMALL TIME CRIMINAL GROUPS THAT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE BUT DONT HAVE THE NUMBERS TO STAND.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 3rd, 2007, 6:01 am

Tee9 wrote:
FRENCH MOBSTERS ? HAHAHAHA THEY ARE A ENDANGERED SPECIES I NEVER HEARD OF ONE IN MY LIFE, NOW YOU GONNA START TELLIN STORIES ABOUT ENGLISH GANGSTERS FROM THE 16TH CENTURY HAHAHAA, IN EUROPE I WOULD SAY THE MAFIA DOIN MORE WORK IN EUROPE IS ALL ITALIAN MAFIAS AND COLOMBIAN CARTELS THE OTHERS ARE SMALL TIME CRIMINAL GROUPS THAT CAN CAUSE DAMAGE BUT DONT HAVE THE NUMBERS TO STAND.
If that's all your knowledge about mafias in Europe, it would be better for you to just sit quiet and maybe learn something.

And for the others: there's no single mafia that would rule the whole Europe like Capone said. That's why it feels pretty stupid to have this argument. I guess Albanian mafia is strong in some countries, while in other countries Russians are strong. And in some countries they don't have neither of those mafias ruling.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 245
Joined: June 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Location: london

Unread post by londonpride » August 3rd, 2007, 9:22 pm

Turks have huge influence in europe and massive in london, the so called turkish mafia are among the most deadly, with there easy access to middle east.
Londons crime family known a the Adams or A team are among the richest most powerful to come out the uk.

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 245
Joined: June 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Location: london

Unread post by londonpride » August 3rd, 2007, 9:23 pm

Busted: The fall of Britain's most ruthless gangster
He's the godfather behind a £200m business built on murder, drugs and money laundering. Now Terry Adams is finally behind bars. But how did he become Britain's most feared gangland boss? And why did it take more than three decades to bring him down? Terry Kirby investigates
Published: 08 February 2007
"Everybody stood up when he walked in. He looked like a star," recalls David McKenzie, a London financier. "He was immaculately dressed in a long black coat and white frilly shirt. He was totally in command.''

Indeed, the middle-aged man described by McKenzie as looking like "a cross between Liberace and Peter Stringfellow", was entitled to have an air of authority. He was the head of an international business empire worth an estimated £200m. Its employees were, by the very nature of that empire, few in number and unswervingly loyal.

The man's home, where McKenzie was introduced to him, is a discreetly guarded but substantial north London mansion, tastefully decorated and filled with antique furniture and expensive objets d'art. He is a well-mannered man of cultured tastes, with a liking for good wine and custom- built cars. He was once so wealthy that he considered putting in a bid for Tottenham Hotspur Football Club.

But this is no ordinary captain of industry. His name is Terry Adams and he was - and possibly still is - the head of Britain's most enterprising (and most feared) organised criminal gang - the Adams family, otherwise known as the A-Team, or the Clerkenwell Crime Syndicate.

Their "business" began with petty extortion from market traders, moved into armed robbery and finally blossomed into drug trafficking, all backed up by a willingness to use violence whenever necessary, a willingness that led to their rumoured involvement in up to 30 gangland killings. Their ability to evade justice gave them an air of invincibility, fuelling the belief that they had detectives, lawyers and prosecutors on their payroll - and that even jurors were not immune from their menaces. Anyone considered an informer against them or a threat to the family was ruthlessly targeted. "A formidable and feared organisation steeped in the highest levels of criminal activity,'' one Old Bailey trial was told. Or, as one gangland expert put it yesterday, they "made the Krays look like clowns".

***

Yesterday, Adams, 52, was in a rather different environment from his north London manor - across the Thames, inside the high-security Belmarsh Prison, awaiting sentencing next month for money laundering. He could receive up to 14 years in prison but is almost certain to be sentenced to less - and with automatic parole and time off for good behaviour, Adams may well be free again long before he turns 60.

And while Adams' guilty plea to money laundering (thus avoiding a lengthy trial) was hailed by police and the Crown Prosecution Service as the climax of a long-sought, hard-fought quest for justice, the man himself will see it very differently. "I think Terry Adams will view this as something of a victory," said Wensley Clarkson, author of Gangland and an expert on Britain's criminal underworld. "He will consider that, after all the efforts that the police have made to get him over the years, he has done rather well out of this."

It is certainly not the first time that encounters with the judicial process have worked out to the advantage of Terry Adams, and other members of the Adams family and their associates. One of Terry's brothers, Tommy, was cleared in 1985 of involvement with the laundering of the £26m Brinks Mat haul, while Gilbert Wynter, one of the family's "enforcers", was tried in 1994 for the murder of Claude Moseley, a former athlete turned drug dealer, only to be acquitted after the main prosecution witness mysteriously refused to testify.

Then there was the case involving the aforementioned Mr McKenzie. A Mayfair-based financier, McKenzie was asked in the late 1990s by the Adams family to launder large amounts of drug money on their behalf. However, his investments were less than wise and around £1.5m was lost. McKenzie was duly invited to Adams' mansion in Mill Hill, north London. He was left in no doubt that the money had to be recouped.

A few days later, when the cash was not forthcoming, McKenzie claimed that he was summoned to another meeting, at the Islington home of John Potter, Adams' brother-in-law. Here, an Old Bailey jury was later told, one Christopher McCormack, a close associate of the third brother, Patsy, set about Mr McKenzie. As well as being kicked and beaten, sustaining three broken ribs, he was carved up with a Stanley knife to the point where just fragments of skin were keeping his nose and left ear attached to his face. Two tendons on his left wrist were severed, permanently affecting the use of his hand.

When Potter gave evidence during the trial, he accepted that McKenzie had been injured at his home, but maintained that the attacker was a total stranger. He was cleared of committing acts intended to pervert the course of justice.

When McCormack gave evidence, he admitted meeting McKenzie three times to recover the debt "for my old mate Patsy", but claimed that the presence of McKenzie's blood on his jacket must have come from an earlier meeting, when he had broken up a fight between the financier and another man. McCormack was cleared, thanking the jury profusely and offering to buy them a drink "over the pub". One male juror apparently winked at McCormack and raised his hand in greeting, an incident that was never explained. While these jury acquittals have to be taken at face value, many police officers involved in the investigations expressed incredulity at the decisions.

Belief that the Adams brothers were attempting to interfere directly with the judicial process was confirmed not long afterwards, when Mark Herbert, a clerk with the Crown Prosecution Service, was convicting of selling the Adams family, through an intermediary, the names of 33 informants in return for £500. Adams was subsequently acquitted of charges of importing cannabis worth £25m. Admitting that he knew he was signing the informants' death warrants, Herbert said: "They will send them flowers, but not possibly for their birthdays." Victor Temple, QC, prosecuting at his trial, told the Old Bailey that this was an organisation that was "no stranger to the imposition of serious violence against those who might seek to challenge them - and few could afford to trifle with their wishes."

***

So how did this extraordinarily arrogant and powerful crime organisation begin? The three best-known Adams brothers come from an otherwise law-abiding and respectable working-class Irish Catholic family, in one of the less salubrious parts of Islington, north London. Terry was the eldest of 11 children born to truck driver George Adams and his wife, Florence, but it was his younger brothers, Patrick, otherwise known as Patsy, born in 1955, and Sean, otherwise known as Tommy, born in 1958, with whom he became most closely associated.

The three brothers began their criminal careers by extorting money from traders and stallholders at street markets close to their home in the Clerkenwell area, before moving on to armed robberies. Patsy found himself serving seven years in jail in the 1970s for armed robbery offences.

By now, Terry Adams had emerged as the brains of the operation, chairing their meetings in a businesslike fashion, with financial matters dealt with by Tommy, and the "muscle" supplied by Patsy.

But in the mid-1980s there was a seismic shift in London's criminal culture, led by the Adams family. As Scotland Yard's Flying Squad became more adapt at tracking down armed robbers, and the amount of cash in transit diminished in favour of electronic money transfers, the so-called "pavement artists" moved into a new and infinitely more lucrative field: drug trafficking.

This was a trade fuelled by the demand for cocaine and cannabis during the 1980s, and ecstasy during the 1990s. And it was a trade hitherto largely (although not exclusively) the preserve of amateurish and often ideologically-motivated hedonists of the Howard Marks variety. These small-time amateurs and part-timers now found themselves usurped by ruthless career criminals who were more than willing to use violence at the drop of a hat.

The vast profits generated by drug trafficking also required new ways of laundering the money. Criminal gangs like the Adams brothers needed to find themselves corrupt financiers, accountants, lawyers and other professionals to help them "wash" their cash to a squeaky-clean white and then invest it in property and other legitimate businesses.

The Adams family are said to have laundered their money through the jewellery quarter of Hatton Garden, using a diamond merchant by the name of Solly Nahome, through a restaurant in Smithfield and also a West End nightclub.

***

But as their power grew, so did their arrogance and violence. Patsy Adams began to develop a reputation as one of the most violent figures in the underworld, pioneering the use of high-speed motorcycle hit-men to carry out assassinations. An accountant, Terry Gooderham, said to have crossed the brothers by creaming off £250,000 of drug money, was found dead, alongside his girlfriend, in Epping Forest in 1989, a double "hit" attributed to the Adams empire.

One rival Irish family, the Reillys, attempted to challenge the Adams' dominance of their Islington stronghold. In response, Patsy Adams is said to have gone into a pub controlled by the Reillys and allowed one of his associates to insult a member of the rival family. The Reillys, greatly offended, went away to arm themselves and returned to the pub, only to find an ambush awaiting them. Their BMW was fired on repeatedly by members of the Adams gang. No one was killed, but the incident, with echoes of 1930s Chicago, sent out a message - both to the Reillys and anyone else who needed to know - that the Adams gang was prepared to go all the way to preserve its territory.

And it was a territory that rapidly expanded, breaking the unwritten rule that gangs were allowed unimpeded control over their own "manors" - as the Krays once held sway over east London and the Richardson gang ruled the tract of London south of the Thames. "What distinguished the Adamses from other London gangs," said Wensley Clarkson, "is that they moved into areas that were way beyond the normal territorial ambitions of gangs. They ended up owning practically a whole west London street of bars, which they need for drug trafficking. And their operations spread to places like Lincolnshire and across to Spain."

And their reputation went before them as they reached the peak of their powers in the 1990s. Clarkson added: "They created fear just through their name, and undoubtedly a lot of violence was carried out on their behalf. I heard about a guy who owned a bar in west London and some of their people came in one night and simply demanded the keys. He handed them over and got out fast." They were also willing to take on some of the older remaining members of the gangland community. In August 1991, "Mad" Frankie Fraser, once a member of the Richardson gang, was shot in the head and almost killed outside a nightclub in Clerkenwell, in an attack attributed to the Adams gang. As the drug trafficking continued, they built up links with Yardie groups and the Colombian cocaine cartels, with Tommy reportedly negotiating an $80m credit agreement from his Latin American associates.

***

Throughout the Nineties, they seemed untouchable - immune from the law despite the best efforts of dozens of different inquiries, led by Scotland Yard, HM Customs and Excise and the Inland Revenue. Cases against them or their henchmen, like McCormack, either never got off the ground or somehow collapsed. Rumours about the gang having senior detectives in their pay, and their determination to "get" jurors were rife. The brothers carried on their business separate from normal society - they had no bank accounts, virtually no tax records and may not even directly own the homes they live in.

Then, in the late 1990s, things began to go awry. In 1998, Tommy Adams was convicted of organising an £8m hashish smuggling operation, and was sentenced to seven years' imprisonment. When a judge ordered that he surrender some of his profits or face a further five years, his wife turned up twice to the court, carrying £500,000 in cash inside a briefcase on each occasion.

In the autumn, Nahome, who was effectively their principal financial officer, was shot dead outside his north London mansion - in the same street as Terry Adams' home - in a classic underworld motorcycle hit of the type often attributed to the Adamses themselves. And Wynter, the man who was cleared of murdering Moseley, disappeared suddenly. It was later reported that Nahome and Wynter had died at the orders of another London gangland boss, who believed they had double-crossed him in a cannabis deal. They truth may never be known. But, from about this time, Patsy Adams began spending more time in his Spanish villa.

***

Terry Adams must have regretted the light that was trained on his activities by the McCormack trial. He carried on as normal, although he is believed to have made strenuous efforts to move as much of the business as possible into legitimate areas, such as property investment. This was hampered by the family's lack of involvement with any legitimate financial institutions or mechanisms - a problem which is said to have scuppered his plans to buy Tottenham Hotspur, which might have required some financial disclosures.

By the late 1990s, a new means arose to tackle the nation's biggest drug dealers. MI5, no longer focused on investigating Irish terrorism and Communist subversion, was charged with helping tackle the massive drug importation problem. Its officers are said to have bugged Adams' homes and cars and followed him closely over a period of several years, working in tandem with both the newly created National Crime Squad and the National Criminal Intelligence Agency, as well as the Inland Revenue.

Adams, who was almost certainly aware that he was being followed, is at this point thought to have been forced to invent spurious companies and organisations to account for his wealth, claiming at various points to have been employed as a jewellery designer and a public relations executive.

Eventually, in May 2003, Adams, a man, let us not forget, with a spotless record, was arrested and charged him with money laundering, tax evasion and handling stolen goods. His wife, Ruth, was charged with similar offences. Since then, while free on a bail of more than £1m, he has fought a lengthy game to delay his day in court, sacking his legal team twice, ordering the transcription of thousands of hours of taped conversations and once claiming that his IQ was too low to understand the charges.

In the end, he did what many do - a deal, culminating in Tuesday's brief court appearance, at which he surrended himself to prison officers. In return for admitting one charge of conspiring to hide £1m, the remaining charges against him and his wife, who has been seriously ill with a stomach complaint, have been allowed to "lie on the file" or, in other words, have been effectively dropped. When it comes to sentencing on 9 March, the judge will undoubtedly be reminded many times by Adams' barristers about the extent of his helpfulness and co-operation, as well as his previous unblemished record. He will have made careful plans for the next few years, including an inevitable appeal.

"He did what it is a matter of honour for people like him to do, which is to protect their families and particularly their wives from criminal prosecution," notes Clarkson.

http://news.independent.co.uk/uk/crime/ ... 249193.ece

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 245
Joined: June 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Location: london

Unread post by londonpride » August 3rd, 2007, 9:30 pm

Drug godfather's reign of terror ends

A mafia boss said to have been responsible for 90 per cent of heroin in Britain has been convicted
By Stewart Tendler

THE godfather of a Turkish mafia gang who ran his North London drugs and extortion empire from a wheelchair was in jail awaiting sentence last night after being trapped by a police surveillance operation.
Abdullah Baybasin, nicknamed Apo (Uncle) by his accomplices, headed a crime clan said to have been Britain’s biggest importer of heroin.

He demanded “taxes” from other criminals, and his gang, known as the bombacillars (bombers), terrorised businesses in the Turkish and Kurdish streets of North London with petrol bombs, guns and machetes.

Baybasin was left in a wheelchair after, according to criminals, he was hit by a ricocheting bullet in a gunfight over a drug deal in the Netherlands in the 1980s.

His brother, Huseyin, known as “the Emperor”, was the head of the gang until he was jailed for 20 years by a Dutch court for conspiracy to murder and drug dealing.

In 2002 the gang openly clashed with supporters of the PKK political party on the streets around Green Lanes, North London, and one man was stabbed to death. Scotland Yard was so concerned about the gang that armed patrols were put on the streets.

Yesterday at Woolwich Crown Court, which was protected by armed police, Baybasin pleaded guilty to extortion. Two weeks ago he was found guilty of drug charges involving 2.5kg (5.5lb) of heroin. During that trial a protected witness said that Baybasin and his brother were responsible for 90 per cent of the heroin trade in Britain.

Baybasin will be sentenced in both cases at the end of next month.

At a second hearing yesterday, seven members of his gang were jailed for between five and twelve years.

Sentencing the seven men, Judge Gregory Stone told them that they had been part of “an extortion racket, a mafia-like operation run by Abdullah Baybasin . . . It was a racket run against your countrymen, Kurds and Turks experiencing their terrified helplessness in the face of this organised gang.”

Using machetes, knives, guns and a sword, the gang had extorted large sums of money and “terrified its victims by its toll of real violence and the threat of violence”, the judge said.

Scotland Yard and other police agencies have been trying for years to break the group’s hold.

As Baybasin was taken back to the high-security wing at Belmarsh prison, Detective Chief Inspector Robin Plummer, who led the undercover operation by the National Crime Squad, said: “If you go to the Turkish community or criminal groups, the Baybasins are one of the principle organisations in the UK and beyond.”

He said that the gang has been involved in human trafficking as well as heroin trafficking and dealing other drugs.

Baybasin, whose family comes from a Kurdish area of southeast Turkey, ran his organisation from an office at the rear of a Haringey shop, which he would visit once or twice a week to give orders. A camera and microphones inserted by the National Crime Squad recorded discussions between him and his accomplices for nearly eight months.

The cameras were rolling when an errant member of the gang was stripped, beaten and threatened with the removal of his private parts with a machete.

Police also recorded discussions about plans for petrol-bomb attacks on shops that would not pay for “protection”.

Another unit from the National Crime Squad was also monitoring the drug links. Baybasin’s telephones were tapped and police recorded evidence when he was called into a drug deal.

A deal to buy heroin was falling apart and Baybasin was asked to intervene, but the police were alerted and moved in, seizing the drugs at a café.

The Baybasins originally built their base in Turkey, processing heroin in secret laboratories for more than a decade until the Turkish Government ordered a clean-up and Huyesin was arrested.

Investigators are still trying to trace the gang’s assets. Dutch police attempted to seize a hotel in Britain. There are rumours of other investments in Turkey.

Meanwhile in Green Lanes there is likely to be a deep collective sigh of relief that Apo and his enforcers are finally behind bars.

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/u ... 729732.ece

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 245
Joined: June 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Location: london

Unread post by londonpride » August 3rd, 2007, 9:35 pm

The italians have no real prsense in england.As for the columbians they have forged links with uk based gansters epspecially one from liverpool reputed to be on of the uks richsest ever gangsters.

Tee9
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 124
Joined: July 21st, 2007, 1:11 pm

Unread post by Tee9 » August 4th, 2007, 8:26 am

IM LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW, A FINLAND BOY TRYNA SCHOOL ME HAHA WHEN FINLAND THERES CRIME ZERO THE ONLY PLACE WHERES I HEARD THERE WASNT ONE MURDER IN A WHOLE YEAR PUSSY GO HIDE IN YOURE SNOWY HOUSE CLOWN ! AND NOW THE ENGLISH BOY GONNA TELL US THE STORIES ABOUT ENGLISH GANGSTERS THAT NOBODY HAS HEARD ABOUT !! :lol: :lol: :lol: THE ONLY ENGLISH SHIT I HEARD WAS THE KRAY TWINS AND THEY WASNT GANGSTERS, THE ONLY GANGSTERS IN ENGLAND IS THE TRIADS IN LONDON !! :lol: :lol: :lol:
NOW GO MAKE UP SOME STORIES ABOUT ENGLISH GANGSTERS SO WE CAN ALL HAVE A BIG LAUGH ! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 4th, 2007, 11:33 am

Tee9 wrote:IM LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW, A FINLAND BOY TRYNA SCHOOL ME HAHA WHEN FINLAND THERES CRIME ZERO THE ONLY PLACE WHERES I HEARD THERE WASNT ONE MURDER IN A WHOLE YEAR PUSSY GO HIDE IN YOURE SNOWY HOUSE CLOWN !
As I was saying, if that's all you know you just better sit quiet and try to learn something.

Finland is one of the most violent countries in Europe. Only Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary has more violent crimes in Europe than Finland. And Helsinki's murder rate is highest in Europe after Moscow and Tallin. And Finland is one of the very few countries in Europe that is not ruled by any foreign mafia. Russian and Estonian mafia operate here, but they still don't run anything anymore here. And crime rate per capita in Finland is a lot higher than in USA. That's really nothing to be proud of, but just letting you know the facts as it's obvious that you don't really know nothing.

If you want me to school you more, just let me know.

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 4th, 2007, 1:10 pm

punamusta wrote:
Tee9 wrote:IM LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW, A FINLAND BOY TRYNA SCHOOL ME HAHA WHEN FINLAND THERES CRIME ZERO THE ONLY PLACE WHERES I HEARD THERE WASNT ONE MURDER IN A WHOLE YEAR PUSSY GO HIDE IN YOURE SNOWY HOUSE CLOWN !
As I was saying, if that's all you know you just better sit quiet and try to learn something.

Finland is one of the most violent countries in Europe. Only Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary has more violent crimes in Europe than finland

User avatar
Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 155
Joined: January 11th, 2007, 9:01 am
Location: Middle East

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » August 4th, 2007, 1:17 pm

punamusta wrote:
Tee9 wrote:IM LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW, A FINLAND BOY TRYNA SCHOOL ME HAHA WHEN FINLAND THERES CRIME ZERO THE ONLY PLACE WHERES I HEARD THERE WASNT ONE MURDER IN A WHOLE YEAR PUSSY GO HIDE IN YOURE SNOWY HOUSE CLOWN !
As I was saying, if that's all you know you just better sit quiet and try to learn something.

Finland is one of the most violent countries in Europe. Only Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary has more violent crimes in Europe than finland
what is this?? you realy think that in terms of violent crimes finland can compare to russia? maybe you forgot to mention that but in terms of violence, you cant even begin comparing russia and finland its like comparing a Shi Tsu to a Pitbull LOL.... not to mention easter russia and the kavkaz (even though the kavkaz is not in europe exactly)
and I dont think that the balkans (serbia, bosnia, albania) has less violent crimes than finland..

User avatar
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: High Town, USA

Unread post by Capone475 » August 4th, 2007, 1:57 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Tee9 wrote:IM LAUGHIN MY ASS OFF RIGHT NOW, A FINLAND BOY TRYNA SCHOOL ME HAHA WHEN FINLAND THERES CRIME ZERO THE ONLY PLACE WHERES I HEARD THERE WASNT ONE MURDER IN A WHOLE YEAR PUSSY GO HIDE IN YOURE SNOWY HOUSE CLOWN !
As I was saying, if that's all you know you just better sit quiet and try to learn something.

Finland is one of the most violent countries in Europe. Only Estonia, Latvia, Lithuania and Hungary has more violent crimes in Europe than finland
what is this?? you realy think that in terms of violent crimes finland can compare to russia? maybe you forgot to mention that but in terms of violence, you cant even begin comparing russia and finland its like comparing a Shi Tsu to a Pitbull LOL.... not to mention easter russia and the kavkaz (even though the kavkaz is not in europe exactly)
and I dont think that the balkans (serbia, bosnia, albania) has less violent crimes than finland..

this guy is trying to show off finland too much, in albanian a town of 50 000 had a murder every day last year... i think thats allllllllot higher then bitch finland. and mostly all other places in the world actually. and finlan is run by a foreign mafia, i think either the albanian or russian mob, i forget which one but i know its one of them.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 4th, 2007, 4:21 pm

Sibirian Mofo,

You're right. Of course Russia has more violent crimes than Finland due to their economical situation/struggle. Forgot to mention that Finland is 5th in violent crime in EU, not in whole Europe. My bad.

Capone475,

I'm not trying to "show off" Finland. Just told a few facts for Tee9 who obviously don't know what he's talking about.

Here's a link for you to check it out -> http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_m ... per-capita

Capone475 wrote: and finlan is run by a foreign mafia, i think either the albanian or russian mob, i forget which one but i know its one of them.
You forgot? But still you're giving your opinion about the matter. Finland isn't run by any foreign mafia. Period. And Albanian mafia doesn't even exist in here. You live in USA, yet you still try to tell me who runs Finland. Just let it go.

User avatar
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: High Town, USA

Unread post by Capone475 » August 4th, 2007, 6:59 pm

punamusta wrote:Sibirian Mofo,

You're right. Of course Russia has more violent crimes than Finland due to their economical situation/struggle. Forgot to mention that Finland is 5th in violent crime in EU, not in whole Europe. My bad.

Capone475,

I'm not trying to "show off" Finland. Just told a few facts for Tee9 who obviously don't know what he's talking about.

Here's a link for you to check it out -> http://www.nationmaster.com/graph/cri_m ... per-capita

Capone475 wrote: and finlan is run by a foreign mafia, i think either the albanian or russian mob, i forget which one but i know its one of them.
You forgot? But still you're giving your opinion about the matter. Finland isn't run by any foreign mafia. Period. And Albanian mafia doesn't even exist in here. You live in USA, yet you still try to tell me who runs Finland. Just let it go.

i forget, yes. but its one of those two who controls most of the drugs. arms or w.e in finland. the russian mafia is not big in europe though... i never hear about them unless its about london... not trying to insult you here punamasta...

londonpride
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 245
Joined: June 5th, 2004, 9:24 pm
Location: london

Unread post by londonpride » August 5th, 2007, 1:30 am

Tee kay is an inbred retard,there aint no other reason.LOL

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 5th, 2007, 6:08 am

Capone475 wrote:
i forget, yes. but its one of those two who controls most of the drugs. arms or w.e in finland. the russian mafia is not big in europe though... i never hear about them unless its about london... not trying to insult you here punamasta...
Not taking that as an insult. I just don't understand why people want to give away their opinions here on things they really don't know nothing. For me the Russian mafia is better known as they've been here for long time, but the Albanian mafia doesn't exist in here. They're in Sweden, that I know, and also I know that their head of the mafia in Sweden was shot dead a couple of years ago by a Finnish gangster (as unbeliavable as it may sound to you).

And as in Finland the main drugs is amphetamine and Subutex, people don't need mafias to export heroine or cocaine. The drug business here rolls around drugs that Finns can easily get themselves without foreign mafias. Russians provides guns, yes, but it's not that crucial as it may sound. Finns already have more weapons than any other western nation besides USA. So Russian mafia don't do large scale gun selling here. It's more like that the people that work with Russian mafia might buy some cheap guns from them if they need one. But it's really not that hard to get guns from here, so Russians aren't really making money by selling guns. And during the past years, Russian mafia has been losing their hold to Finnish crime organizations and gangs.

In the other hand Estonians are the foreign ones that Finnish criminals do business with more or less. But it's business, Estonians don't run nothing here either, but as we are practically the same people and have almost same language, it's easy to do business with them. Finns also have good connections to Turks in Sweden due to the fact that there has been a lot of Finns living in the same areas than Turks in Sweden.

User avatar
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: High Town, USA

Unread post by Capone475 » August 5th, 2007, 7:59 am

punamusta wrote:
Capone475 wrote:
i forget, yes. but its one of those two who controls most of the drugs. arms or w.e in finland. the russian mafia is not big in europe though... i never hear about them unless its about london... not trying to insult you here punamasta...
Not taking that as an insult. I just don't understand why people want to give away their opinions here on things they really don't know nothing. For me the Russian mafia is better known as they've been here for long time, but the Albanian mafia doesn't exist in here. They're in Sweden, that I know, and also I know that their head of the mafia in Sweden was shot dead a couple of years ago by a Finnish gangster (as unbeliavable as it may sound to you).

And as in Finland the main drugs is amphetamine and Subutex, people don't need mafias to export heroine or cocaine. The drug business here rolls around drugs that Finns can easily get themselves without foreign mafias. Russians provides guns, yes, but it's not that crucial as it may sound. Finns already have more weapons than any other western nation besides USA. So Russian mafia don't do large scale gun selling here. It's more like that the people that work with Russian mafia might buy some cheap guns from them if they need one. But it's really not that hard to get guns from here, so Russians aren't really making money by selling guns. And during the past years, Russian mafia has been losing their hold to Finnish crime organizations and gangs.

In the other hand Estonians are the foreign ones that Finnish criminals do business with more or less. But it's business, Estonians don't run nothing here either, but as we are practically the same people and have almost same language, it's easy to do business with them. Finns also have good connections to Turks in Sweden due to the fact that there has been a lot of Finns living in the same areas than Turks in Sweden.
actually i did hear a cheif of the albanian mafia got shot in finland but a finnish gangster, hes probably dead though, the albanian mafia is the strongest in europe, you know that at least, maybe not in finland, but in europe as a whole, they are the most powerful.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 5th, 2007, 8:16 am

Capone475 wrote:actually i did hear a cheif of the albanian mafia got shot in finland but a finnish gangster, hes probably dead though, the albanian mafia is the strongest in europe, you know that at least, maybe not in finland, but in europe as a whole, they are the most powerful.
He actually shot him in Sweden. And he's still alive, but in prison. He's a member of an organized crime group called NBK (Natural Born Killers). That same gang/group has done some other hits, too. They for example killed and disposed a Turkish guy who had snitched other Turkish criminals who did the big airport money robbery (millions of euros) in Sweden a few years ago.

And yes, I believe you that Albanian mafia is strong in Europe and I've heard that they're hard core. It just bugs me when people try to say that they or the Russian mafias are ruling the whole Europe and every single country in it. Europe is too big and has so many different cultures that it's impossible for some one mafia to control the whole Europe. And different countries has their own way of making business due to the different laws, etc.

Romanian_Pimp
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: August 5th, 2007, 8:25 am
Location: Bucharest, Romania

Unread post by Romanian_Pimp » August 5th, 2007, 8:44 am

There is NO dominant criminal organization in Europe, simply because the continent is way too divided among way too many cultures and languages.

Please stop insulting each other since you are so wrong :D

Also, the most violent gangs are not the richest, and money is an important criteria, if not the main one.

Cheers. :wink:

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1387
Joined: August 2nd, 2004, 5:55 pm
Country: Finland
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above
Location: Hellsinki, Finno-Ugria

Unread post by punamusta » August 5th, 2007, 8:47 am

And I hope we can discuss about these matters here like grown up men do. Without some silly insults or Internet tough talk. Lets try to put some real info here for others to read. I know I like to hear about different mafias and how people operate in different countries, etc.

User avatar
KING KONG
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 215
Joined: July 27th, 2007, 5:19 am
Location: GERMANY

Unread post by KING KONG » August 5th, 2007, 9:03 am

Romanian_Pimp wrote:There is NO dominant criminal organization in Europe, simply because the continent is way too divided among way too many cultures and languages.

Please stop insulting each other since you are so wrong :D

Also, the most violent gangs are not the richest, and money is an important criteria, if not the main one.

Cheers. :wink:
WTF??????THE RUSSIAN MAFIA WHICH IS RUSSIA BASED IS THE MOST DOMINANT CRIMINAL ORGANISATION WORLDWIDE MAN!

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 67
Joined: February 4th, 2005, 5:59 pm
Location: van city

Unread post by gino » September 9th, 2007, 2:16 pm

its funny how russian, ukrainian and polish gangs arent metioned that much when they control a shiiiiiiit load of things along with bulgarian and romanian east european gangs run europe and everybody knows that they are the most feared

Bosnian
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: September 6th, 2007, 9:05 am

Unread post by Bosnian » September 9th, 2007, 2:33 pm

Danmark was dominated by HA and Bandidos, but that has changed...The biggest gang is Black Cobra and is a mix off all nacionalaties they have 300 members...and they are considerd the strongest but the albanians are the main supplyers of heroin and are taking over copenhagen(capital city)...In Danmark we have meny street gangs and criminal groups from ex yugoslavia(bosnia, serbia mainly) arab contruies and turks...my spelling is shit i know sorri

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » September 13th, 2007, 9:28 am

Just gotta agree with the posters who let peeps know the real on who 'runs tings' in Europe....no one group as has been said, simple as that.

Each country in Europe will have a dominant/stronger force

In UK, there is no one dominant force between groups coming from different ethnicities but instead, may different groups.

Albanians don't run UK at all. They are here but a small presence. Though they have a fierce reputation - now young Albanians are getting on the streetgang tip but numbers are low - and olders are on that sex slave tip in places like Soho, but still they are a small presence for real.

Jamaican 'Yardies' USED to be big on roads, but British youts have taken thier thunder and adopted thier style and British youth are on thier own streetgang tip right now

Old school crime families are most likely on the top still, from London to Liverpool to all over really. Each town and city will have an old school firm who are at the top of the tree for drugs distribution and so on and who pass the goods down to road teams/streegangs. Thats the real in this.

User avatar
Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 40
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 6:53 pm
Location: High Town, USA

Unread post by Capone475 » September 14th, 2007, 8:47 pm

Noog wrote:Just gotta agree with the posters who let peeps know the real on who 'runs tings' in Europe....no one group as has been said, simple as that.

Each country in Europe will have a dominant/stronger force

In UK, there is no one dominant force between groups coming from different ethnicities but instead, may different groups.

Albanians don't run UK at all. They are here but a small presence. Though they have a fierce reputation - now young Albanians are getting on the streetgang tip but numbers are low - and olders are on that sex slave tip in places like Soho, but still they are a small presence for real.

Jamaican 'Yardies' USED to be big on roads, but British youts have taken thier thunder and adopted thier style and British youth are on thier own streetgang tip right now

Old school crime families are most likely on the top still, from London to Liverpool to all over really. Each town and city will have an old school firm who are at the top of the tree for drugs distribution and so on and who pass the goods down to road teams/streegangs. Thats the real in this.



I love it so much how people make a topic that says European mafia and he starts it by saying i heard Albanians run things from people but they dont run shit, they run 1-3% of the EU underworld. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I guess people call heroin in EU "Albanka" or the "Albanian lady" for nothing. Because we control only 1-3%. I dont know about the UK but the Albanian mob as a whole are the biggest, even bigger then ndgaratea or what ever thats called.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 52
Joined: September 22nd, 2007, 10:31 pm

Unread post by mr.capon3 » September 22nd, 2007, 10:53 pm

No one runs Europe. Europe is like what, 30 countries? There are way too many organisations and gangs in Europe for ONE ethnic syndicate to run. Russians, Albanians, Italians, Ukranians, Romanians, Bulgarians, Finnish and any other kind of gangster mentioned on this forum controls their own thing, some to a greater extent than others. But no one RUNS Europe as a whole, thats impossible.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1572
Joined: October 23rd, 2006, 12:15 am

Unread post by TeeKay » September 23rd, 2007, 11:35 pm

Capone475 wrote:
Noog wrote:Just gotta agree with the posters who let peeps know the real on who 'runs tings' in Europe....no one group as has been said, simple as that.

Each country in Europe will have a dominant/stronger force

In UK, there is no one dominant force between groups coming from different ethnicities but instead, may different groups.

Albanians don't run UK at all. They are here but a small presence. Though they have a fierce reputation - now young Albanians are getting on the streetgang tip but numbers are low - and olders are on that sex slave tip in places like Soho, but still they are a small presence for real.

Jamaican 'Yardies' USED to be big on roads, but British youts have taken thier thunder and adopted thier style and British youth are on thier own streetgang tip right now

Old school crime families are most likely on the top still, from London to Liverpool to all over really. Each town and city will have an old school firm who are at the top of the tree for drugs distribution and so on and who pass the goods down to road teams/streegangs. Thats the real in this.



I love it so much how people make a topic that says European mafia and he starts it by saying i heard Albanians run things from people but they dont run shit, they run 1-3% of the EU underworld. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I guess people call heroin in EU "Albanka" or the "Albanian lady" for nothing. Because we control only 1-3%. I dont know about the UK but the Albanian mob as a whole are the biggest, even bigger then ndgaratea or what ever thats called.
BS

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”