European Mafia

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » September 24th, 2007, 4:40 am

I'm pisssin' my fucccin' pants TK, like you have the fucccin' word on it, like you know! - you chatting pure breeze dondo, ya fucccin' wasteman, chaaaaa.

To reiterate: In Europe, no one group controls crime, period. Albanians may have a strong presence in other European countries but in UK, they don't, that simple. No one group 'runs tings' in UK, standard.

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » September 25th, 2007, 6:36 pm

TeeKay wrote:
Capone475 wrote:
Noog wrote:Just gotta agree with the posters who let peeps know the real on who 'runs tings' in Europe....no one group as has been said, simple as that.

Each country in Europe will have a dominant/stronger force

In UK, there is no one dominant force between groups coming from different ethnicities but instead, may different groups.

Albanians don't run UK at all. They are here but a small presence. Though they have a fierce reputation - now young Albanians are getting on the streetgang tip but numbers are low - and olders are on that sex slave tip in places like Soho, but still they are a small presence for real.

Jamaican 'Yardies' USED to be big on roads, but British youts have taken thier thunder and adopted thier style and British youth are on thier own streetgang tip right now

Old school crime families are most likely on the top still, from London to Liverpool to all over really. Each town and city will have an old school firm who are at the top of the tree for drugs distribution and so on and who pass the goods down to road teams/streegangs. Thats the real in this.

BS ej? look at how this topic starts of, i heard that albanians run it, then his anger kicks in and says no they dont. hahahahahahah the KLA and the 15 crime families in albania are the biggest distributors of heroin in alllllll europe i never said they control fucking europe but as far as drugs and guns and women go, i think there doing the best for themsleves.

I love it so much how people make a topic that says European mafia and he starts it by saying i heard Albanians run things from people but they dont run shit, they run 1-3% of the EU underworld. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I guess people call heroin in EU "Albanka" or the "Albanian lady" for nothing. Because we control only 1-3%. I dont know about the UK but the Albanian mob as a whole are the biggest, even bigger then ndgaratea or what ever thats called.
BS

Capone475
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Capone475 » September 25th, 2007, 6:44 pm

Capone475 wrote:
TeeKay wrote:
Capone475 wrote:
Noog wrote:Just gotta agree with the posters who let peeps know the real on who 'runs tings' in Europe....no one group as has been said, simple as that.

Each country in Europe will have a dominant/stronger force

In UK, there is no one dominant force between groups coming from different ethnicities but instead, may different groups.

Albanians don't run UK at all. They are here but a small presence. Though they have a fierce reputation - now young Albanians are getting on the streetgang tip but numbers are low - and olders are on that sex slave tip in places like Soho, but still they are a small presence for real.

Jamaican 'Yardies' USED to be big on roads, but British youts have taken thier thunder and adopted thier style and British youth are on thier own streetgang tip right now

Old school crime families are most likely on the top still, from London to Liverpool to all over really. Each town and city will have an old school firm who are at the top of the tree for drugs distribution and so on and who pass the goods down to road teams/streegangs. Thats the real in this.

BS ej? look at how this topic starts of, i heard that albanians run it, then his anger kicks in and says no they dont. hahahahahahah the KLA and the 15 crime families in albania are the biggest distributors of heroin in alllllll europe i never said they control #%@&#%@ europe but as far as drugs and guns and women go, i think there doing the best for themsleves.

I love it so much how people make a topic that says European mafia and he starts it by saying i heard Albanians run things from people but they dont run shit, they run 1-3% of the EU underworld. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I guess people call heroin in EU "Albanka" or the "Albanian lady" for nothing. Because we control only 1-3%. I dont know about the UK but the Albanian mob as a whole are the biggest, even bigger then ndgaratea or what ever thats called.
BS

BS ej? look at how this topic starts of, i heard that albanians run it, then his anger kicks in and says no they dont. hahahahahahah the KLA and the 15 crime families in albania are the biggest distributors of heroin in alllllll europe i never said they control #%@&#%@ europe but as far as drugs and guns and women go, i think there doing the best for themsleves.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » October 18th, 2007, 3:15 pm

eastern europe is run by one gang? where the fuck did u hear that? yugoslavian counts as eastern european too buddy. russians run russia, polaks run poland, lithuanians run lithuania romanians run there shit theres how many states just in eastern europe? fuckin crackked out man where u make this shit up from

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 18th, 2007, 4:13 pm

gino wrote:eastern europe is run by one gang? where the fu-- did u hear that? yugoslavian counts as eastern european too buddy. russians run russia, polaks run poland, lithuanians run lithuania romanians run there shit theres how many states just in eastern europe? fuckin crackked out man where u make this shit up from

again pay attention, i never said albanians RUN europe or eastern europe, i just think if you compare the 15 families in albania and the KLA as their counter-military wing to ANY other cimrinal organisation you will see that we make the most money and have the highest links bring as we have presidents and prime ministers in our pockets and are connected to the most wanted man in the world (osama bin laden) whose taliban controls the opium trade pretty much. we own the banks in albania and kosove which cimrinals usually put there money in.

face it, we are a whole NO ONE CAN RUN EUROPE but in the sense of ONE organisation i think you will find ours the biggest and most powerful :).

by the way dont mention the russian mafia and ndranheta as a whole! idiots.... im only mentioning the 15 families who are really ONe family and the KLA which is a freedom fighting army who is also a counter part of the 15 families :) so dont fuck around or well have 100,000 soldiers at your house by morning :D:D:D hahahahah

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Re: European Mafia

Unread post by mr.capon3 » October 23rd, 2007, 9:00 pm

Devil wrote:I've read a lot of stuff about Albanians ruling europe.

Albanians do not run europe.. I repeat they do not run europe.
They run about 1 to 3% of europe's underworld.

they're crazy dumb farmers and people.. only a few are real organized and intelligent.. still the most of em are crazy and dumb

hahahah i loveeeeeeeeee the way this post starts i really do :):):):):) you can obviously read good my friend no one RULES europe but when people call heroin Albanka or the Albanian lady in Europe you know your controlling shit more than anyone else :D:D:D

SHQIPERIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA KOSOVA ILLIRIDA MALIZI STAND UPP AND TAKE A BOW PLEASE SHQIPERIA ETHNIKE!!

Zixx
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Zixx » October 31st, 2007, 10:21 am

i forget, yes. but its one of those two who controls most of the drugs. arms or w.e in finland. the russian mafia is not big in europe though... i never hear about them unless its about london... not trying to insult you here punamasta...
we got russian mafia hhere in sweden. And ablanian mafia.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:15 pm

The most powerful organized crime groups Europe are the Italians, the Russians, and the Albanians. The Albanian groups are said to control 80% of the European heroin market. The Calabrian ‘Ndrangheta of the Italian Mafia is said to control 80% of the European cocaine market. The Russians sell weapons to both the Italians and the Albanians. The Italian and Albanians have joint operations in smuggling drugs, weapons, and illegal immigrants.