The New ALBANIAN MAFIA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

The New ALBANIAN MAFIA

Unread post by truestar » November 16th, 2007, 5:42 am

http://www.serbianna.com/columns/mb/028.shtml

WENT TROUGH THIS ARTICLE LOOKS LIKE THE ALBANIAN MAFIA IS PRETTY STRONG

Even fellow mobsters are afraid to do business with the Albanian gangs. Speaking anonymously for Philadelphia's City Paper a member of the "Kielbasa Posse", an ethnic Polish mob group, declared in 2002 that Poles are willing to do business with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."

The efficiency and brutality with which these members conducted these criminal affairs got them to advance within the Mafia network, so much so, that by 1996 the main assassins for the Gambino crime family were ethnic Albanians. Gambino's Sammy Bull Brovano's go-to "clipper", for example, was an ethnic Albanian, Zef Mustafa, whose notoriety for murder and racket was exceeded only by his love of alcohol: drunk from dawn, in a 1996-02 span this Albanian organized a $19 million internet heist, was let out on a $5 million bond and has since disappeared from the US.

In Europe, the Albanian Mob is already the chief perpetrator of drug and people smuggling, passport theft and forgery, weapons and human body parts sales, sex-slavery, abductions, murders... The scope, ferocity and intensity of the Albanian criminal activity has prompted the Italian top prosecutor, Cataldo Motta, to declare Albanians most dangerous mobsters brandishing them in 2000 "a threat to Western society."

Although the Albanian Mob is a new comer in the mafia industry the Albanian Mafia controls 80 % of drugs in europe and are recognized as the top 3 strongest criminal organizations in the world.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 16th, 2007, 5:52 am

The FBI's prosecution of traditional Italian-American Mob Families in the 1990s weakened the Lucchese Family so greatly that the Rudaj Organization, of the Albanian Mob, were able to take over the Italian organization’s gambling operations in the Astoria neighborhood of Queens. And when the Lucchese Family was run out of the district, the Gambinos, another Italian-American Mafia Family, attempted to take their place before the Albanians could take full control of Astoria's gambling rackets. The Rudaj Organization is the name given to the so-called Albanian mafia in the New York City area in a 44-page indictment unsealed on October 26, 2004. The FBI and Manhattan U.S. Attorney David Kelley announced the arrest of the group's alleged boss, Alex Rudaj, and twenty-six other reputed gang members indicted in connection with racketeering, attempted murder, robbery, extortion, gambling and loan-sharking. Kelley's office said it believes the indictment is the first federal racketeering case in the United States against an alleged organized crime enterprise run by Albanians.[5] Alex Rudaj and five of his gang members were later convicted of racketeering on January 4, 2006

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 16th, 2007, 6:11 am

http://johnsville.blogspot.com/2006/01/ ... ed-in.html

The ALBANIAN MAFIA TAKING OVER ITALIAN ORGANIZATION IN NEW YORK CHECK THIS SITE OUT NOT AS STRONG AS THE MAFIA IN EUROPE BUT THEY ARE GETTING THERE NEVER KNEW THIS ABOUT THE MOB.

During the 1990s, the start-up Albanian organization seized and exercised control over illegal gambling operations in the Bronx, Queens and Westchester County. They did this by pushing aside the Lucchese and Gambino crime families. The old guard Italian Mafia was no match for the more violent Albanian organization. The Rudaj Organization wanted to become the sixth crime family of the New York metro area. The five traditional NY Mafia families are: Bonanno, Colombo, Gambino, Genovese and Lucchese.

Federal prosecutors said Rudaj was the triggerman in a 1993 shooting of another organized crime figure after a high-speed chase in the Bronx. Rudaj hung out the sunroof of a car and fired at Guy Peduto as he fled in another car from Rudaj and three others. They also described an incident where Rudaj showed up with 20 thugs to get late mob boss John Gotti's table at Rao's, the legendary and exclusive East Harlem Italian restaurant. On Friday, June 16, 2006, Alex Rudaj, 38, was sentenced to 27 years in federal prison for racketeering, extortion and gambling offenses

The Gambino crime family grew concerned about the burgeoning power of the Rudaj Organization and asked for a meeting in 2001 to settle matters, Gruenstein said. They met at a gas station in New Jersey. The Gambinos, led by Arnold Squitieri, the acting boss of the family, pulled out their guns, prosecutors said.

But a Rudaj member did them one better, prosecutors said, when he pulled out a shotgun, pointed it at a gas pump and threatened to blow up the entire station. "The Gambino family simply could not stand in the way of the Rudaj Organization," Gruenstein said.

twocost
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by twocost » November 16th, 2007, 1:45 pm

Thats pretty impressive. Seems like there off to a good start.
thx for post!

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 17th, 2007, 3:29 pm

http://glasgowcrew.tripod.com/albanian.html

To understand the internation heroin trade it is essential to understand Albanian organized Crime. This is because it is the albanian who are linked between afghan and pakistani heroin growers, turkish producers and the world connected criminals. In order for them to play their trade they deal with the Italian N'dranheta, camorra, stidda and mafia, as well as the Russian Solsenyskya mob, polish organized crime and Nigerian, Columbian, Mexican, Serbian, British, Irish, Dutch and kurdish driminal syndicates. In fact they work with every group around the world.

They were doing $2 billion dollars a year in heroin by 2000. They grew to become so powerful that today fully 80% of Europes heroin travels through Albania. Many European heroin addicts refer to the product as the ''Albanian lady'' or ''Albanka.''

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 18th, 2007, 5:22 am

Do not thinkk they will last long. As u say they are violent and reckless.. I think these reasons will be thier daownfall.

you know "Kielbasa" is a name of a sausage..

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 18th, 2007, 9:15 am

The violence that the Albanian mafia just make them even stronger thats the whole point of mafia fear to other people and thats why they have gotten so strong and the Albanian mafia has 15 families in Albania who have political power and have alliance with the guerilla unit in the army and the CIA has said the Albanian mafia is peobally the hardest to breakdown because of there secrecy and language.

Gjakmarria or taking of the blood is the vendetta killing done in order to restore the violated honor.

Loyalty to the family clan (fis) and vendettas appear to be mutually affectionate features of both the Italian and Albanian gangsters. Much like Sicilian social emphasis on family loyalty, writes the Italy's anti-mafia agency DIA, these mutually alike features are outgrowth of a general social construct and not necessarily criminal. "Albanian mafia is based on family groups... The division among clans or family groups in Albania was originally a social division, not a criminal one. Today, every activity in Albania still works in that way."

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 18th, 2007, 9:30 am

While FBI concurs with the brutality assessment, the difficulty in obtaining operational intelligence on the Albanian mafia, and any convictions, may be multifold. Dusan Janjic, Coordinator of the Forum for Ethnic Relations in Serbia, cites three reasons for the success of the Albanian criminal gangs: "Firstly they speak a language that few people [sic] understand. Secondly, its internal organization is based on family ties, breeding solidarity and safety. Thirdly there is the code of silence and it is perfectly normal for somebody to die if he violates the code."

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 18th, 2007, 8:29 pm

Well there you got for everyone on this site who said Albanians arent as violent as us, that Pollack said "we'll do business with anyone Italians, Blacks, Russians but they wont go near the albanian mob". And thats from a real mobster so there you go fellas.

The 15 families in north Albania who are really one family is the strongest syndicate in Europe. 80% of Heroin is from us.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 22nd, 2007, 1:59 am

I noticed all you post is from the same site.. the site named the new islamic mafia so it is all about alban mafia so im not surprised they say all this.

blood revenge is not only for albanian, it is also arab custom, and I think pretty much evry muslim land has it so...

mr.capon 3

I have nothing to say to u.. u dont undertand shitt!!! u idiot "haha albans are most strong haha" u are imbarrecing this community. I suggest u go play with u'r Envir Hoxa action dolls or someshit...

something is wrong with your devision.. if all RM make more than 1 trillion and albans make 150 billion than how are you richer? maybe if we also made 150 or 200 than I see.. u need to learn some math. I really dont care about either one of the organizations but I hate!! idiots like u who say black is white and white is black. U FULL OF SHIT!!!!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » November 22nd, 2007, 2:48 am

How do we know pollack is a real gangster and not some informant who yapped to the cops and said that?

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 22nd, 2007, 3:31 pm

Sibirian stop hatingg.. ur russian mafia is not the strongest mafia and the albanians r prob. not either no one knows whos the strongest... these r fact from sitess that i posted to show people and all ur doing is hating. how about u stop posting in the albanian forums u hater.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 24th, 2007, 11:23 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:I noticed all you post is from the same site.. the site named the new islamic mafia so it is all about alban mafia so im not surprised they say all this.

blood revenge is not only for albanian, it is also arab custom, and I think pretty much evry muslim land has it so...

mr.capon 3

I have nothing to say to u.. u dont undertand shitt!!! u idiot "haha albans are most strong haha" u are imbarrecing this community. I suggest u go play with u'r Envir Hoxa action dolls or someshit...

something is wrong with your devision.. if all RM make more than 1 trillion and albans make 150 billion than how are you richer? maybe if we also made 150 or 200 than I see.. u need to learn some math. I really dont care about either one of the organizations but I hate!! idiots like u who say black is white and white is black. U FULL OF SHIT!!!!

again my drunk stupid russian friend. 1 trillion divided by 170 russians equals less then $8. 150 billion divided by 8 million albanians is $18-$19, loool i need math? seems like you do.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » November 28th, 2007, 12:54 pm

mr.capon3 wrote:
Sibirian Mofo wrote:I noticed all you post is from the same site.. the site named the new islamic mafia so it is all about alban mafia so im not surprised they say all this.

mr.capon 3

WTF?? 170 million russians? 8 million albans? where the fuck u get these numbers boy??

again my drunk stupid russian friend. 1 trillion divided by 170 russians equals less then $8. 150 billion divided by 8 million albanians is $18-$19, loool i need math? seems like you do.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 28th, 2007, 1:10 pm

NEW SITEEE http://www.kosovo.net/news/archive/tick ... 16/39.html

Albanian mafia, which is one of the four strongest one in the world, is the final financier of the Albanian billionaires, politicians, terrorists and the Albanian lobby. Secret of its power is based on the obedience of the clans, brotherhoods. Flock of clans, often gains 20 of them are established by the mafia branch whose ringleader is also the political leader.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 28th, 2007, 1:12 pm

http://www.kosovo.net/news/archive/tick ... 16/39.html

Kosovo is very important stop on the drug routes. Drugs bring enormous profit to the mafia . According to Interpol data, in 1999 just on drug smuggling Albanian mafia earned 38 billion dollars. Two years later, 2001st, the profit was 50 billion dollars, and in 2002 profit was even 70 billion dollars. Just for an example, one-kilogram heroin in Turkey costs 7.500 euro.

On its way to Europe its price is growing. It worth from 10.000 to 20.000 euro, and when it gets closer to the American market its price is even higher - among 25.000 and 35.000 euro per kilogram. Clear profit of the Albanian narco mafia is 50%. Kosovo Albanians take out half billion euro per year just from Germany, while their illegal money are transferred in secret bank systems in darkness where the money for buying weapons are circulating.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 28th, 2007, 5:07 pm

Sibirian Mofo wrote:
mr.capon3 wrote:

mr.capon 3

WTF?? 170 million russians? 8 million albans? where the fu-- u get these numbers boy??

again you dumbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb russian im talking about populatiuon not mafia members, read my reply on the 5 biggest syndicates in the world to understand wtf im tryin to say u dumb dumb dumb dumb russian...

edhe truestar nga je ti cuz??

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 29th, 2007, 5:02 am

THE ALBANIAN MAFIA IN THE SHOWER LAW & ORDER : CI GREAT SHOW

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... afia&hl=en

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 29th, 2007, 5:13 am

THE ALBANIAN MAFIA IN THE SHOW** LAW & ORDER : CI GREAT SHOW

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid ... afia&hl=en

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 29th, 2007, 11:31 am

http://www.srpska-mreza.com/library/fac ... -9-85.html

Guilianni and other federal officials threatened by the albanian mafia

BALKAN CONNECTION
Brazen as the Mafia, Ethnic Albanian Thugs Specialize in Mayhem
Active in the Heroin Trade, The Faction Is So Violent Prosecutors Need Guards

Mr. Giuliani refuses to discuss detalls, but he says he has learned recently that there had been an effort to fulflll an assassination contract against him and Messrs. Cohen and Delmore. "After you have been convicted," he says, "there is no rational reason to klll a prosecutor, except revenge."

Since World War II, there have been more than 800 revenge killings by Albanians in Yugoslavia and several in New York, according to Dushan Kosovich, a scholar who has studied Albanlan mores. Mr. Giuliani says of the threat against Mr. Cohen: "This was the most serious threat I have seen yet to an assistant U.S. attorney."

For three months from late 1984 into early 1985, Mr. Cohen and Mr. Delmore and their wives shared their homes with federal marshals acting as bodyguards. "You can't believe what it is like" says Mr. Cohen, who was guarded in court-even when he went to the men's room.

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » November 29th, 2007, 7:15 pm

YEAH ITS TRUEE IM FROM WESTCHESTER IN THE BRONX .. I HEAR ALOT ABOUT THE ALBANIAN MAFIA.ALBANIANS IN GENRAL ARE PRETTY CRAZY EVERYONE IN THE BRONX ARE SCARED OF THEM FOR SOME REASON. BUT IVE BEEEN DOING THE READING ON THESE SITES AND WOW THERE DOING AMAZAING IN THE DRUG BUISNESS CANT BELIEVE IT. VERY STRONG MAFIA AND THEY JSUT CAME IN THE MAFIA WORLD AND ALREADY ARE TOP 4 THATS GREAT FOR THEM BUT I THINK ITALIANS ARE STILL #1 BUT WE GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR THESE CRAZY UNPREDICTIBLE ALBANIANS.THEY CAN TAKE #1 IF NO1 STOPS THEM....

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » November 29th, 2007, 7:29 pm

Itallian Stallion wrote:YEAH ITS TRUEE IM FROM WESTCHESTER IN THE BRONX .. I HEAR ALOT ABOUT THE ALBANIAN MAFIA.ALBANIANS IN GENRAL ARE PRETTY CRAZY EVERYONE IN THE BRONX ARE SCARED OF THEM FOR SOME REASON. BUT IVE BEEEN DOING THE READING ON THESE SITES AND WOW THERE DOING AMAZAING IN THE DRUG BUISNESS CANT BELIEVE IT. VERY STRONG MAFIA AND THEY JSUT CAME IN THE MAFIA WORLD AND ALREADY ARE TOP 4 THATS GREAT FOR THEM BUT I THINK ITALIANS ARE STILL #1 BUT WE GOTTA WATCH OUT FOR THESE CRAZY UNPREDICTIBLE ALBANIANS.THEY CAN TAKE #1 IF NO1 STOPS THEM....

it said top 4 in the world stallion, not in new york. albanians are #1 in america and in europe. i seen the protest when CNN announced they were the biggest mafia in new york. italians changed there way, theres no more john gottis, now you have alot of bussiness type mobsters in the italian mafia. they do things in silence and in the quietest way possible but thats not good all the time. you need fear in the mafia, more then money is fear and respect. something people are lacking for the italian mafia now a days. no offense stallion.

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » November 29th, 2007, 7:46 pm

YEAH I KNOW THEY ARE TOP 4 IN THE WORLD I CAN READ. BUT HEY I GOT NONE AGAINST ALBANIAN VERY COOL PEOPLE BUT IM ITALIAN AND THE ITALIAN MAFIA IN ITALY IS VERY STRONG PROBALLY #1 NOT GOING TO LIE, ALBANIAN MAFIA AND ITALLIAN MAFIA ARE THE CLOSEST MAFIA FRIEND THATS WHAT I LEARNED WHEN I WAS IN ITALY. BUT WITHOUT A DOUBT ALBANIAN ARE #1 IN THE DRUG BUISNESS IN EUROPE FOR SUREEEEE. BUT I THINK ITALLION MAFIA IS #1. DONT REALLY HEAR MUCH ABOUT RUSSIAN MAFIA REALLY I JUST THINK THEY R VERY HYPED MAFIA DAS IT NO OFFENCE BUT ITALIANS AND ALBANIAN TAKE #1 AND #2

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » November 29th, 2007, 7:53 pm

YEAH ITALLION STALLION SEEMS RITE BUT HEY THEY DONT HAVE THE RANKINGS 1-4 SO WHO KNOWS WHOS #1 . IF YOU DO READ ALL THE ARTICLES WHICH PROBALLY NONE OF UZ DO THE ALBANINAN MAFIA SEEMS MAD STRONG VERY. BUT I KNOW THE ITALIANS ARE VERY STRONG ALSO BUT THE ITALLION HAVE BEEN IN THE MAFIA WORLD FOR DECADES THE ALBANIAN JUSS CAME IN THE PICTURE AND ARE ALREADY TOP. IN TEN YEARS WHO KNOW THEY WILL PROBALLY BE #1 IN THE WORLD.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 4th, 2007, 3:24 am

Theres only 1 outfit in New York, not enough albanians to be top int he US with a popultation of 300mil whens there too many crime outfits.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 4th, 2007, 1:41 pm

that doesnt matter because crime outfits are usually in new york chicago michigan and those kind of cities i dont see mafias in the south much... and with the population the albanian are all bunched up in newyork which in the tradition of albanians, albanian usually know lots of albanians which make them powerful in connection to their people. in europe the albanian population is low and their the leading heroin dealers.

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » December 4th, 2007, 7:06 pm

TeeKay wrote:Theres only 1 outfit in New York, not enough albanians to be top int he US with a popultation of 300mil whens there too many crime outfits.

i hate when people say that, theres not enough of them, get outta here man, theres too many albanian gangsters in todays world. i can tell you at least 1 out of 20 albanians are gangsters, real ones. numbers is not a problem for us so dont say thay, thats not the only albanian mafia outfit in new york, the rudaj organisation is only one, what about joe lik, and that guy who came over from back home and is americas top suppyler of golden something something heroin? these guys dont count?

ex. Joe Lik was in the 70's, 80's and hes was biggggg, he made giuliani and every prosecuter aginst hie bodyguards before and long after the case for 24 hrs/day, and there was barely any albanians in that period of time (70's, 80's). so dont say we dont have numbers cuz there is over 750,000 of us in the US. thats well more than enough for us to be the #1 mafia ina America, New York which we now are.

Explosive

Unread post by Explosive » December 5th, 2007, 10:19 pm

oo capone o boll o burri dheut se le koqen e namin ky u ben shqiptaret te marin ameriken ne dor me drog po ne sa futem koken ketu aq kollaj qeka po ne me verte meremi me shume gjera po ajo sdo te thot qe ne jemi me te medhejt. ne europe mund te thuash se na kosova dhe shqiperia shperndahet. po ku te lene shteti amerikan te ngrish koke ketu o shoky se per ate pune mbahen vet numer nje ketu . ne te shumtat e rasteve na japin vetem emer nga qe na can inat shume shtete po mos na beni the aq te keq . se me verte nuk leme njeri te na shaj po cdo gje ka kufi. all u guys stop with this BS albanin mafia this russian mafia this , if u got the bollls to do it your self go doit but dont come in here argue like little kids whos this and whos that

mr.capon3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by mr.capon3 » December 9th, 2007, 2:51 pm

Explosive wrote:oo capone o boll o burri dheut se le koqen e namin ky u ben shqiptaret te marin ameriken ne dor me drog po ne sa futem koken ketu aq kollaj qeka po ne me verte meremi me shume gjera po ajo sdo te thot qe ne jemi me te medhejt. ne europe mund te thuash se na kosova dhe shqiperia shperndahet. po ku te lene shteti amerikan te ngrish koke ketu o shoky se per ate pune mbahen vet numer nje ketu . ne te shumtat e rasteve na japin vetem emer nga qe na can inat shume shtete po mos na beni the aq te keq . se me verte nuk leme njeri te na shaj po cdo gje ka kufi. all u guys stop with this BS albanin mafia this russian mafia this , if u got the bollls to do it your self go doit but dont come in here argue like little kids whos this and whos that
i get what your saying, i found this site and i replied to the albanian topics, after that i styopped coming to this site, tani i come back one day and these faggots are making ufn of this and that, albanians arent shit, like dudde russians aint shit compatred to us, im not trying to give them A name because we already have a name, but im just defending my own, anyway this is my last post peace you russian faggotsssssss ishalla ta qin kali nanen o pederasts po nuk e bani kali e baj une ta qifsha motren tetanve PUSSIES

fuck russia
fuck serbia
fuck finland
fuck the UK
fuck everyone who posted shit about there own mafias , because none of you is shit bitches.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 15th, 2007, 2:25 am

mr.capon3 wrote:
Explosive wrote:oo capone o boll o burri dheut se le koqen e namin ky u ben shqiptaret te marin ameriken ne dor me drog po ne sa futem koken ketu aq kollaj qeka po ne me verte meremi me shume gjera po ajo sdo te thot qe ne jemi me te medhejt. ne europe mund te thuash se na kosova dhe shqiperia shperndahet. po ku te lene shteti amerikan te ngrish koke ketu o shoky se per ate pune mbahen vet numer nje ketu . ne te shumtat e rasteve na japin vetem emer nga qe na can inat shume shtete po mos na beni the aq te keq . se me verte nuk leme njeri te na shaj po cdo gje ka kufi. all u guys stop with this BS albanin mafia this russian mafia this , if u got the bollls to do it your self go doit but dont come in here argue like little kids whos this and whos that
i get what your saying, i found this site and i replied to the albanian topics, after that i styopped coming to this site, tani i come back one day and these faggots are making ufn of this and that, albanians arent shit, like dudde russians aint shit compatred to us, im not trying to give them A name because we already have a name, but im just defending my own, anyway this is my last post peace you russian faggotsssssss ishalla ta qin kali nanen o pederasts po nuk e bani kali e baj une ta qifsha motren tetanve PUSSIES

fu-- russia
fu-- serbia
fu-- finland
fu-- the UK
fu-- everyone who posted shit about there own mafias , because none of you is shit women.
Shala bala mala kala my dick is small shalala?

Shut the fuck up. You sound like a broken violin taking it up the ass.

Fuck the whole world? You know every single country in the world has their own organized crime? That's not really a mafia but it's close.

Fuck you and fuck you shiptars will never make it.

You know how you thanked the USA for helping you out? When Bush came to your stupid donkey shit shiptar nation you stole his watch. It was caught on camera you know. You're a bunch of dumb fucking retarded donkey dick sucking little gypsy pricks ya fucks know that?

As the old saying goes that the whole world agrees on, a good albanian is a dead albanian.

You are nothing. Stop comparing your damn nation and mafia to big nations' mafias like Russia.

Even me who could possibly be the biggest freshman known to man the biggest screw up I wouldn't talk and compare my mafia to yours even. You mafia controls my countries underworld for the reason you're mafia is protected by the USA and we can't do crackdowns as much unless the USA says it's ok and cause we don't have any major organized crime groups, only minor ones that don't even make a mafia not even a gang just a group of criminals doing a little organized crime activities. 10-20-30 people and that's it. We're nothing, and you're nothing too so shut the fuck up.

Fucking gypsy shiptar.

Kopile the ti ebam majkata ke ti e zapalam familiata i ke te se iseram vras grobo na tvojte deca picka ti majcina grda odvratna shitparska. odi ebi majmuni i slonovi i magarinja pedercina. bog the dae celoto pleme siptarsko the ispo umre. MARSH PICKA TI MAJCINA.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 15th, 2007, 10:37 am

HERE WE GO AGAIN STUPID IMATURE GUYS TALKING ABOUT EACHOTHER ETHNIC GROUPS LOL
YOU GUYS ARE LIKE LITTLE KIDS THIS WAS SUPPOSED 2 BE A FORUM ABOUT THE ALBANIAN MAFIA AND'
NOT ABOUT EACHOTHERS ETHNICS GROUP. EVERY ETHNIC GROUP HAS ITS PROBLEMS ALBANIAN RUSSIA SERBIA
BOTH COUNTRIES HAVE THEIR PEOPLE LIVING LIKE HELL. I DONT KNOW WHERE U GOT THE DEFINITION OF GYPSY FROM
BUT YEAH ENOUGH ABOUT EACHOTHER ETHNIC GROUP AND LETS TALK ABOUT THE TOP AND IF NOT DONT REPLY IN THIS
FORUM PLAIN AND SIMPLE

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 15th, 2007, 3:15 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

man you funny.. you really think alban mafia is the "top"? I am asking you ad tell me the truth.. is the either of the organization in the alban mafia more powerful than the other organization in the russian mafia? plz answer with truth.