The New ALBANIAN MAFIA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Old Shatterhand
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Old Shatterhand » December 15th, 2007, 3:37 pm

I'd have to put my money on the Pope. The Catholic Church is the biggest mafia in the world currently. Lol.. j/k.

Explosive

Unread post by Explosive » December 15th, 2007, 10:13 pm

i agree with u Old Shatterhand vatican city is most richest place . sibirian mofo how old r u , u really sound like 13 years old. easy when u talk like that man u not going to make any differnce for others when u talk about us like that i wish u the best but keep some distance because all u guys that come in here talking about mafias r mafias wanna bee/z including me . keep it real u dont have to hate. they make the money and have fun , we come in here and argue like fucking dumbass like were making the money and fucking bitches every night. no more mafia shit in here fuck mafia let them mother fuckers die .

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » December 16th, 2007, 12:48 am

He sounds more like 20 something to me.

I called him a gypsy even though Albanians aren't cause usually gypsies are poor, they shit in holes, live in shacks, ride donkeys and steal the metal circlular things from the manholes in the street and sell the metal for money. I don't mean this for every gypsy it's just where I come from they're considered a joke and just about everything else negative. Usually other slavic countries in the balkans have the same type of gypsies like Serbia and bulgaria.

Albanians are always the ones shooting eachother and selling drugs to kids. Nvm.

Ok. Uh. Albanian mafia vs. Russian mafia. This is a pretty obvious topic.

Let's summarize analyze and prioritize.

:D

Albanian mafia:

Current main target of the FBI. As he said, easiest to take down but then again it's because they're taking over alot of Italian mobsters territories stirring up alot of shit and making it very hard on the FBI to conduct a decent takedown for the Italians, so this means Albanians are interrupting.

The Russian mafia hasn't harmed alot yet, and they're not making big wars like the Albanians are. FBI still has an operation against them, but hell if you can't get agents who speak Russian where you gonna get an agent who speaks Macedonian, Serbian or Bulgarian, especially when the US doesn't allow to serve in federal police forces especially.

Ok fuck it.

An easy and simple explanation would be Albanian mafia is doing more damage in New York currently than Russian mafia, so the FBI is targeting them especially.

On the topic of Russian mafia vs. Albanian mafia:

Russian mafia - 100,000 fulltime 24/7 members, couple of million part time members. 10,000+ groups, 500 billion dollars a year or more

Albanian mafia - thousands to tens of thousands of members, 15 groups, 10-20 billion dollars a year

As a whole, the Russian mafia would crush the shiptar mafia, but when you think of wars, wars actually occour locally so where would most thrive?

Russian mafia is scattered everywhere, with tens to hundreds to even thousands of members per place.

The Albanian mafia is not scattered everywhere as much as the Russian mafia, but still hold various strongpoints around the globe, where they could beat Russian mafia groups.

Now when I mean scattered, the Russian mafia is in every single city in the world with a population of more than 500,000 which of course has a Russian population aswell. In the USA alone, if it has a couple of million members worldwide, then a large country like the USA with alot of different ethnicities and as the easiest place to make money and bribe people should have a number in the tens of thousands.

The Albanian mafia maybe strong here or there, in only a few cities around the globe.

Now quote the guy in the video, if the Russian mafia is strong as the Italian mafia was in the 1930s now, and the FBI ain't doing alot, then could it reach to a point of 10 million members? Could it then become an immortal organization? Will it frighten or bribe every government official in the world enough it's members gain immunity? Will it rule the world?

Find out after 2020.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 16th, 2007, 6:02 am

Explosive wrote:i agree with u Old Shatterhand vatican city is most richest place . sibirian mofo how old r u , u really sound like 13 years old. easy when u talk like that man u not going to make any differnce for others when u talk about us like that i wish u the best but keep some distance because all u guys that come in here talking about mafias r mafias wanna bee/z including me . keep it real u dont have to hate. they make the money and have fun , we come in here and argue like #%@&#%@ dumbass like were making the money and #%@&#%@ women every night. no more mafia shit in here fu-- mafia let them mother fuckers die .
I agree with you on every word.. I cant talk wo kids in grown up language, they will not understand. I need to get down to their age and talk with them on the children level. espicially capon.3

Did I curse any of them? No.. I do not care about russian mafia, they make their money.. like I said, I care of ignorant ppl like capon.3 and others like him who speak of things they do not understand.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 17th, 2007, 4:46 am

we'll find out soon whos the strongest mafia like he said 2020.. when the world breaks through we'll see who can breakout through the technology.. but from the facts on the first page u gotta say albanian mafia is strong from all the stats but still who cares we'll find out hopefully an article comes out whos stronger to know for sure. but they im guessing everybodys a wannabe lol and has mad nationalism.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 17th, 2007, 8:27 am

truestar wrote:we'll find out soon whos the strongest mafia like he said 2020.. when the world breaks through we'll see who can breakout through the technology.. but from the facts on the first page u gotta say albanian mafia is strong from all the stats but still who cares we'll find out hopefully an article comes out whos stronger to know for sure. but they im guessing everybodys a wannabe lol and has mad nationalism.
sane man!!!!!

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 17th, 2007, 9:27 am

I HEAR ALOT ABOUT THE ALBANIAN MAFIA.ALBANIANS IN GENRAL ARE PRETTY CRAZY EVERYONE IN THE BRONX ARE SCARED OF THEM FOR SOME REASON

speak 4 urself homeboy, aint nobody scared of no fu*kin albanians :lol:....them racist bastards aint deep enough, latinos n blacks got the bronx on smash... :lol: ...whoever dnt agree with me dnt kno shit, or is either albanian or european in general...

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 17th, 2007, 10:25 am

blacks and spanish defently dont hold anything down.. all they do is stupid gang crimes.. gangsters who do buisness type crimes are people who hold shiet down making money.. people who kill for fun and make no money thats defently not people who hold shiet downn

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 17th, 2007, 1:43 pm

blacks and spanish defently dont hold anything down.. all they do is stupid gang crimes.. gangsters who do buisness type crimes are people who hold shiet down making money.. people who kill for fun and make no money thats defently not people who hold shiet downn

im just tellin u how it is clown...i live in the bronx n i kno wut the f*ck im talkin bout, u internet fu*k boy...if u aint from here, who are u 2 tell me about racist albanians??? truestar??? more like a true dickhead...act like u kno...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 17th, 2007, 3:24 pm

truestar wrote:blacks and spanish defently dont hold anything down.. all they do is stupid gang crimes.. gangsters who do buisness type crimes are people who hold shiet down making money.. people who kill for fun and make no money thats defently not people who hold shiet downn
Latinos dont hold anything? Columbians and mexicans cartels are arguebly very rich as their the biggest sellers of coke to the most richest nation in the world.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 18th, 2007, 4:41 am

lol im talking aboutt spanish people in ny now coulmbia teekay and if your gonna call people racist. albanians may be a lil racist to black juss like italians and russian are but blacks are probally the most racist people in newyork i can guarantee you that. they hate every ethnicity containing white skin.. and u knoo thats truee.

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 18th, 2007, 3:53 pm

While the Kielbasa Posse is unafraid of Russian crime groups, there is one ethnic mob the Polish gangsters refuse to deal with, according to an Underworld source who knows some of the Polish gang members. She asked us to call her "Marja" and she told City Paper last week that the Poles will deal with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."

The Polish mob has told its associates that the Albanians are like the early Sicilian Mafia -- clannish, secretive, hypersensitive to any kind of insult and too quick to use violence for the sake of vengeance.

BxxMILITIA
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by BxxMILITIA » December 18th, 2007, 10:19 pm

where did they find this albanian cheerleader...strait meat-ryder...

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 19th, 2007, 9:02 am

truestar wrote:While the Kielbasa Posse is unafraid of Russian crime groups, there is one ethnic mob the Polish gangsters refuse to deal with, according to an Underworld source who knows some of the Polish gang members. She asked us to call her "Marja" and she told City Paper last week that the Poles will deal with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."

The Polish mob has told its associates that the Albanians are like the early Sicilian Mafia -- clannish, secretive, hypersensitive to any kind of insult and too quick to use violence for the sake of vengeance.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha :lol: :lol: :lol:

'Keilbasa' is a kind of sausage... Polish crime group??? they not big.. they have no reason to fear the russian.. its differant league.. Alban mafia more in the same league as the Polish.. They make compatition for them and that is why they dont want business with them.

STOP involving russians into evry thing u write about albanian mafia.. you know nothing of the russian mafiya or of russia..

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 19th, 2007, 10:20 am

thats something i got from the sitee and i dun care about russians i didnt write it. youz are the ones who brought up all the different ethnic groups when this is an albanian mafia forum but anyways for the bronx boy heres where i got the info fromm..

http://www.civpol.org/portal/html/modul ... nt&sid=535

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » December 19th, 2007, 10:28 am

YEAH THE ITALLIAN MAFIA AND THE ALBANIAN MAFIA ARE REAL CLOSE ALIES IN AMERICA AND EUROPE AND ARE GETTING TO BECOME VERY STRONG. BUT FOR THE BRONX BLACK AND SPANISH DO NOT RUN SHIT ITALLIANS RUN THE MORE BUISNESS TYPE CRIME U BLACKS ARE NO MAFIAS AND WILL NEVER BECOMES LIKE US ITALIANS. AND RUSSIANS WILL NEVER BECOME LIKE THE ITALIAN MAFIA EITHER STOP DREAMING.........

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 19th, 2007, 3:50 pm

Itallian Stallion wrote:YEAH THE ITALLIAN MAFIA AND THE ALBANIAN MAFIA ARE REAL CLOSE ALIES IN AMERICA AND EUROPE AND ARE GETTING TO BECOME VERY STRONG. BUT FOR THE BRONX BLACK AND SPANISH DO NOT RUN SHIT ITALLIANS RUN THE MORE BUISNESS TYPE CRIME U BLACKS ARE NO MAFIAS AND WILL NEVER BECOMES LIKE US ITALIANS. AND RUSSIANS WILL NEVER BECOME LIKE THE ITALIAN MAFIA EITHER STOP DREAMING.........
You are right.. russians can never become italian mafia.. they were too weak..

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » December 19th, 2007, 5:15 pm

are you seriouss the italian mafia has been around for 100 of years . 5 mafia families u stupid ugly russian.. no1 likes russians and jews in america. you russians are pathetic making believe uz are jews lmaoo go back to mother russia which is a rite name and should be turned 2 pussy russia. wannabe itallian mafia which will never happen u'll never be as strong as uss.. even the albanian have more ballsz than uz .

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 20th, 2007, 12:01 am

truestar wrote:While the Kielbasa Posse is unafraid of Russian crime groups, there is one ethnic mob the Polish gangsters refuse to deal with, according to an Underworld source who knows some of the Polish gang members. She asked us to call her "Marja" and she told City Paper last week that the Poles will deal with "just about anybody. Dominicans. Blacks. Italians. Asian street gangs. Russians. But they won't go near the Albanian mob. The Albanians are too violent and too unpredictable."

Ok because some Polish mob guy said it his word must be gospel? Ya'll be killing me.

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 20th, 2007, 12:38 am

Itallian Stallion wrote:are you seriouss the italian mafia has been around for 100 of years . 5 mafia families u stupid ugly russian.. no1 likes russians and jews in america. you russians are pathetic making believe uz are jews lmaoo go back to mother russia which is a rite name and should be turned 2 pussy russia. wannabe itallian mafia which will never happen u'll never be as strong as uss.. even the albanian have more ballsz than uz .
Little boy.. do not talk about things you dont understand Now get off from your 1500$ PC and go watch some cartoons in your plazma TV. I am done with these idiotic discussions.. Albanian, Italian.. same shit.. I bet that black guy who reply here from Bronx can make you both his wifes.. :wink:

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » December 20th, 2007, 4:41 am

yeah and i bet he can fuckk ur russian prostitute wife and future prostitute kids.. lol us itallians always be fucking your wifes because
your russian girls r prob. the biggest sluts in europe and top 3 in the work behind blacks and spanish lol they want to know
if the itallian stallion is true which is;) .. fkn ugly russianss always on fkn welfare in new yorkk.. such cheap people u see them with a nice car and they go in a store with welfaree lmaoo pathetic and your country is corrupt every1 wanting 2 leave .. RUSSIA HAS THE BIGGEST PERCENTAGE OF AIDS IN THE WORLD PROVEN FACT GOOGLE IT IF U WANT. MAINNLY BECAUSE HALF OF THE RUSSIAN GIRLS FUCK 20 GUYS A DAY AND HALF THE MEN FUCK EACHOTHER AND ARE FUCKIN CRACKHEADSS SHARING NEEDLESS...........

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 20th, 2007, 5:21 am

Itallian Stallion wrote:yeah and i bet he can fuckk ur russian prostitute wife and future prostitute kids.. lol us itallians always be #%@&#%@ your wifes because
your russian girls r prob. the biggest sluts in europe and top 3 in the work behind blacks and spanish lol they want to know
if the itallian stallion is true which is;) .. fkn ugly russianss always on fkn welfare in new yorkk.. such cheap people u see them with a nice car and they go in a store with welfaree lmaoo pathetic and your country is corrupt every1 wanting 2 leave .. RUSSIA HAS THE BIGGEST PERCENTAGE OF AIDS IN THE WORLD PROVEN FACT GOOGLE IT IF U WANT. MAINNLY BECAUSE HALF OF THE RUSSIAN GIRLS fu-- 20 GUYS A DAY AND HALF THE MEN fu-- EACHOTHER AND ARE FUCKIN CRACKHEADSS SHARING NEEDLESS...........
I am not saying this is not true.. russia is SHIT country 2nd heighst murder per capita in the world.. corruption is highest in the world.
Itally is good country.. good economy.. I want to visit there some day.
Russian women like good build guys.. athletic.. NOT fat spaggeti eating swine in suits who can hide a gun under the folds of skin in their belly :wink: Lot of russian women are prostitutes but you shouldnt make generalizations.. this shows how ignorant you are.
I dont know about New York much.. I dont really care..
BIGGEST % OF AIDS? you are a little high no?
Why do you get so pissed off? what I said to hurt you so much? I only say things that are true..

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » December 20th, 2007, 9:18 am

TeeKay wrote:

Ok because some Polish mob guy said it his word must be gospel? Ya'll be killing me.
Isn't "Marja" a girl's name..? Atleast here it is. So it was a girl who maybe knew some Polish gangsters, but then again maybe not... If that is the only source, I wouldn't put my money on it.
Itallian Stallion wrote: u'll never be as strong as uss..
So you're in the Italian mafia, huh? Because you must know that other than mafia, Italians aren't really considered tough at all. Italy is a peaceful and nice country.

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » December 20th, 2007, 10:58 am

http://www.avert.org/ecstatee.htm
Russia
Russia has the largest HIV epidemic in Europe, and accounts for around two-thirds of the cases in the Eastern Europe and Central Asia region. There were an estimated 940,000 people living with HIV at the end of 2005 in Russia - up from 760,000 in 2003 - and this figure looks set to increase even further.1

The number of new HIV diagnoses being reported is falling however, with 88,577 new cases reported in 2001, 52,349 in 2002 and 39,699 in 2003. This reduction could be due to fewer people being tested, or it could be that HIV prevalence rates have reached saturation point amongst injecting drug users.
This region was home to around 1.6 million people living with HIV at the end of 2007.

ok ok heres the proof .. your ancesters probally have aids u guys have so many diseases... and yeah we are tough all u immigrant russian are scared of italians . your mafia is all hype.. comming into brooklyn italian owned brooklyn we had 2 move from brooklyn since u russian came in giving new york aidss u smelly fucks . atleast if your gonnna live in the country atleast learn how 2 speak proper english cmonn

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 20th, 2007, 2:31 pm

I know I do not have such good english.. in my land education is not the best.. I have ood english and I understand everything but it is hard for me to express myself with a higher level.

Yea Itallians are known to be tough.. very tough.. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: lol I heard from capon.3 that 6 Albans walked into an italian gambeling club and beat up 33 ppl Now that is proof of how much italians are hard.. :lol:
you are an educated italian right? then do math 6 Albans VS 33 Italians = 33 bloody italians :lol: :lol: :lol:

Albanian mafia NEVER fued with Russians... what does it tell you?

Aids.. I dont know... I am from the east.. I do not know what kind of shit they have in europe side of Russia.

Little boy I would thank you if you will stop replying BS in this forum..

Itallian Stallion

Unread post by Itallian Stallion » December 20th, 2007, 8:30 pm

yeah yeah it happened but let them try it with the genovese family of the gambino familyy.. russian never fueded with any1 u never hear about them thats 1st of all there pusssy... how u gonnna fued with people who barley know how to talk english man
cmonnn be seriouss... the russians only operate on brighton beach das about it let them come to besnohurst bayridge or the bronx they wont get nowhere. russians r nobodiesss.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 21st, 2007, 3:37 pm

Luchese really got weakend after the FBI crack downs which came down hard on them

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » December 21st, 2007, 4:31 pm

Itallian Stallion wrote:yeah yeah it happened but let them try it with the genovese family of the gambino familyy.. russian never fueded with any1 u never hear about them thats 1st of all there pusssy... how u gonnna fued with people who barley know how to talk english man
cmonnn be seriouss... the russians only operate on brighton beach das about it let them come to besnohurst bayridge or the bronx they wont get nowhere. russians r nobodiesss.
lol Barely know english??? most of them know more than 4 languages..
like I said I do not care about NY.. I dont care about Russian mafia and who is strongest.. I care about idiotic things that ppl say.. much like what you say.

as I undersstand it.. Alban mafia are pimping the italians in the US..

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 21st, 2007, 8:55 pm

sibirian i thought u were just dissin the albanians?

truestar
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by truestar » December 21st, 2007, 9:15 pm

yeah what happen lol but anyways we dont know whos the strongest mafia in the world no one has said and theres no facts
of saying whos the strongest but every1 has their own opinion on their own ethnicity.. but u have to go on the facts the computer gives us it gives us first hand on the mafiass if not how woood we knoww we gotta look into the facts given

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 28th, 2007, 7:13 pm

80% of the heroin destined for Europe goes through the Balkan routes, which are controlled by Albanian, Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian groups. In most cases they have formed direct links to Turkey and other Middle Eastern countries for their heroin supply, and often work with Italian groups in their drug smuggling operations. However, whether in Europe or the United States, the Albanian and other Balkan groups do not have the established criminal sophistication of the Italian and Russian groups. Albanians have long been used as “muscle” by La Cosa Nostra in America.

The case of the Rudaj organization has generally been overplayed by the press. In reality, the Albanians have not “taken over” the Italians. The Rudaj crew temporarily took control of some gambling joints run by the Lucchese family in Queens, had a “standoff” with members of the Gambino family at a gas station in New Jersey, and declared John Gotti’s old table at Rao’s restaurant in East Harlem to be their own. It took only a few years for over 20 of the organization’s members to be indicted on federal charges. The group’s boss Alex Rudaj and five other leaders were convicted at trial. Ten other members pled guilty. The crew was basically wiped out by one indictment. The lacked what the Italian Mafia has long had - longetivity.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » February 19th, 2008, 12:41 pm

thewestside wrote:80% of the heroin destined for Europe goes through the Balkan routes, which are controlled by Albanian, Bosnian, Croatian, and Serbian groups. In most cases they have formed direct links to Turkey and other Middle Eastern countries for their heroin supply, and often work with Italian groups in their drug smuggling operations. However, whether in Europe or the United States, the Albanian and other Balkan groups do not have the established criminal sophistication of the Italian and Russian groups. Albanians have long been used as “muscle” by La Cosa Nostra in America.

The case of the Rudaj organization has generally been overplayed by the press. In reality, the Albanians have not “taken over” the Italians. The Rudaj crew temporarily took control of some gambling joints run by the Lucchese family in Queens, had a “standoff” with members of the Gambino family at a gas station in New Jersey, and declared John Gotti’s old table at Rao’s restaurant in East Harlem to be their own. It took only a few years for over 20 of the organization’s members to be indicted on federal charges. The group’s boss Alex Rudaj and five other leaders were convicted at trial. Ten other members pled guilty. The crew was basically wiped out by one indictment. The lacked what the Italian Mafia has long had - longetivity.

Actually westside, the Albanians control almost all of that 80% because only the Albanians have good links with turks and middle eastern organisations. Bosnians too but not to the albanian extent. Serbians barely move anything.

the rudaj organisation was a powerful one. they did not get ''wiped out by one indictment''. only 6 were convicted, they moved in on 4 italian mafia families in ny. there are still many members left and they ''amounted to the size of a 6th family''. which means there are other member that didnt even get indicted, maybe they dont refer themselves to the corporation like they did before but most of the member are still there and probably still together doing business.

italians used albanians as muscle before the 1990's. the gambino families main assasins were Albanians at one point. John Gotti jr. had an Albanian bodyguard. they do use them as muscle but that doesnt mean that they are more powerful then them. Alex rudaj held up arnold squiteri at gun point and rudajs men threatened to blow him and all arnolds men up if they dont drop there weapons by aiming a shotgun at a gas tank. like many of the NY mobsters understood at that point and which you guys should understand too is the italian mafia has changed drastically.

guys stop the hate you all sound dumb. just post whats meant to post. give your ideas and thats it. i dont know why these russians are on here hating on Albanians, i live in ny and russians never have problems with us, i have friends from brighton beach...