Macedonian heritage

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Macedonian heritage

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 24th, 2008, 3:43 pm

macedonians like to gossip at tim hortons, they all wear big rings and suits and dress all gangster, they're all white washed, they're all traitors for coming here and assholes. the macedonians in macedonia are tough. but they dont have a mafia, they would rather relax. :)

these are some things according to flamer guards for life. looool.

flames biography: was once a pussy, resents himself for not growing up in macedonia. is a total retard, is now a tough guy. is part of the kcf mafia family who makes 12 trillion a year and has millions of members who is also unknown to any law enforcement officials around the world. even though kcf operates in every country worldwide. his uncle is the boss. :) and he totally ruined the forums, loooool

just thought id share.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Macedonian heritage

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 4:43 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:macedonians like to gossip at tim hortons, they all wear big rings and suits and dress all gangster, they're all white washed, they're all traitors for coming here and assholes. the macedonians in macedonia are tough. but they dont have a mafia, they would rather relax. :)

flames biography: was once a pussy, resents himself for not growing up in macedonia. is a total retard, is now a tough guy. is part of the kcf mafia family who makes 12 trillion a year and has millions of members who is also unknown to any law enforcement officials around the world. even though kcf operates in every country worldwide. his uncle is the boss. :) and he totally ruined the forums, loooool

just thought id share.
Another worthless thread started by Johnny Red. :lol: Stop spamming the board. :lol:

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2008, 5:10 pm

Uhmm....personal enough?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 5:13 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Uhmm....personal enough?
I'm not suprised if he gets banned for it. He should, really...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2008, 5:16 pm

flame_guards_member1 wrote:
There's no mod for this board, does that make a difference?

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 5:21 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
flame_guards_member1 wrote:
There's no mod for this board, does that make a difference?
I pm'd Alonzo about this guy. The evidence is all here on the board. It's so clear anyone can see I hardly insult(I did, but that was long ago during the conversation, now I try not to), and he does it all the time. He really went overboard during these last posts he made. He called me a bitcch and a pussy, and he called my dad a pussy. He's clearly delusional.

I think it would be great if he got banned so we can continue having normal debates. You don't see anyone else insulting and name calling besides him, don't you? :lol:

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 24th, 2008, 5:40 pm

Well, he is one of the more active OC board posters, so maybe an outright ban is a little over the line, but he should definately be warned and told to cut down on the personal insults...and maybe the outlandish claims about the Albanians hahah.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 5:54 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Well, he is one of the more active OC board posters, so maybe an outright ban is a little over the line, but he should definately be warned and told to cut down on the personal insults...and maybe the outlandish claims about the Albanians hahah.
He's one of the few active board posters, but most of his posts fall into these catagories:

1. Trying to insult me and other crap involving me and him
2. Trying to make the Albanian mafia look godlike in the organized crime world
3. Trying to insult and flame other members of the board
4. Being involved and active only in the organized crime board and almost always around the subject of Albanians

I post everywhere, he should too, and he doesn't provide any good info --- his sources are always tainted and biased and his opinions must involve some type of insult to the person, his race, his country, whatever.

He does more harm than good...

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 24th, 2008, 6:08 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:macedonians like to gossip at tim hortons, they all wear big rings and suits and dress all gangster, they're all white washed, they're all traitors for coming here and assholes. the macedonians in macedonia are tough. but they dont have a mafia, they would rather relax. :)

just thought id share.
Blah Blah what an idiot to actually make a thread in the OC section about your online beefs....

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 6:13 pm

TeeKay wrote:

just thought id share.
Blah Blah what an idiot to actually make a thread in the OC section about your online beefs....
Thank you. :D

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » April 24th, 2008, 7:58 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Well, he is one of the more active OC board posters, so maybe an outright ban is a little over the line, but he should definately be warned and told to cut down on the personal insults...and maybe the outlandish claims about the Albanians hahah.
outlandish? what outlandish remarks about albanians everything i say about them i proved numerous fucking times, i see im wasting my time with you morons, should i bring back my post with like over 100 sources all saying the same shit i been saying for the past motnh on this forum? the albanians are the most serious organised crime group in europe. the most powerful and the richest.

they go around pointing machine guns at italian mobsters sons in southern italy. obviously meaning they dont give a fuck, theres nothing you can do to people like that, the italians, russians, and anyone else in europe cannot compare.

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 8:02 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
outlandish? what outlandish remarks about albanians everything i say about them i proved numerous #%@�%@ times, i see im wasting my time with you morons, should i bring back my post with like over 100 sources all saying the same shit i been saying for the past motnh on this forum? the albanians are the most serious organised crime group in europe. the most powerful and the richest.

they go around pointing machine guns at italian mobsters sons in southern italy. obviously meaning they dont give a fu--, theres nothing you can do to people like that, the italians, russians, and anyone else in europe cannot compare.
There's an outlandish post for you right there... :lol:

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 8:28 pm

Here are the countries who have recognized Kosovo in Green, the gray ones don't:

Yeah, Kosovo is independent because 30 out of 200 countries say so. Who gives a fuck what the USA says? Unless the whole map can be filled green, Kosovo will never be independent. So BOOYAH!! :lol:

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 24th, 2008, 8:31 pm

Who gives a shit if they're the leading countries, according to Johnny!?

You also realize that all the 'non-leading' countries such as China, Russia, India and the rest of the gray world out there can overpower and defeat all the 'leading' green countries, don't you?

That's right. :lol:

Sibirian Mofo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Sibirian Mofo » April 25th, 2008, 2:07 am

outlandish? what outlandish remarks about albanians everything i say about them i proved numerous #%@&#%@ times, i see im wasting my time with you morons, should i bring back my post with like over 100 sources all saying the same shit i been saying for the past motnh on this forum? the albanians are the most serious organised crime group in europe. the most powerful and the richest.

they go around pointing machine guns at italian mobsters sons in southern italy. obviously meaning they dont give a fu--, theres nothing you can do to people like that, the italians, russians, and anyone else in europe cannot compare.
Ok.. I had enough listening to your idiocy.. I saw it in that other thread and I see it here aswell. STFU! you ignorant gypsy bead selling moron, how the fuck do u allow yourself to speak of Russia (my homeland) while you know NOTHING of what's going on there?! you dont know shit.. Albanians could be touch by western standarts.. but by eastern they have gypsy mentality.. frauds who cheat people out of money. lol just because they shoot some poeple up with machine guns they hard? boy you dont know what hard is.. Oh.. and please.. pleaaaaaaase do me a favor.. Dont EVER compare your people to mine, EVER! because the fact is.. Russians (in the OC world) are like and elephant to a mouse when compared with Albanian Shit-petrian or whatever the fuck you call yourselfes.
You and all your Alban friends here make me hate the whole Albanian people.

Same goes to anyone else who doesnt know what they are talkin about but especialy to you Johnny.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 25th, 2008, 7:35 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
outlandish? what outlandish remarks about albanians everything i say about them i proved numerous #%@&#%@ times, i see im wasting my time with you morons, should i bring back my post with like over 100 sources all saying the same shit i been saying for the past motnh on this forum? the albanians are the most serious organised crime group in europe. the most powerful and the richest.

If you'd like, I could bring around sources(non wiki of course) that prove the Rudaj organization is dead, in complete contrast to your comments that they run NY or whatever the fuck you said.

And if I can find it, there's the always wonderful "Albanians run a 400billion dollar a year Heroin route through the Balkans", that never gets old.

I never said they weren't a decent sized, psuedo rich GANG, because that'd be a lie. They're not the most serious, they aren't the most powerful, and they most certainly aren't the richest in even Eastern Europe. TRY AGAIN JOHNNY.

Certain Russian OC groups control 80%(even if this is a high number, 50% is still believable) of ALL business's operating in Russia, foreign or not. Does the 400billion route even compare to that? lol

flame_guards_member1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by flame_guards_member1 » April 25th, 2008, 11:10 am

He hasn't responded. I think he's banned. Thank you Alonzo and whoever else! :D

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 25th, 2008, 7:00 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Certain Russian OC groups control 80%(even if this is a high number, 50% is still believable) of ALL business's operating in Russia, foreign or not. Does the 400billion route even compare to that? lol
Many major cities in Russia are like those in Southern Italy and Sicily, where up to 80% of the businesses have to make extortion payments to organized crime groups. There are numerous estimates regarding how much of the economy the Russian mob controls. 80% is ridculous. 50% is as well. Businesses controlled by the Italian Mafia are estimated to be worth anywhere from 3.4% to 10% of Italy's GDP. Russian mob percentage of Russia's GDP is also probably in the single digits or low double digits.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 26th, 2008, 9:35 am

flame_guards_member1 wrote:He hasn't responded. I think he's banned. Thank you Alonzo and whoever else! :D
Banned? That's kind of drastic. JohnnyRed could certainly be obnoxious but I don't know if he deserved getting the axe. Oh well, it's up to the mods. If that's the case, I predict Albanian organized crime discussion will decrease by 98%. :lol:

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 27th, 2008, 2:22 am

So does this mean you'll still be meeting Johnny in Toronto?

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » April 29th, 2008, 6:00 am

JohnnyRed wrote: flames biography: was once a pussy, resents himself for not growing up in macedonia. is a total retard, is now a tough guy. is part of the kcf mafia family who makes 12 trillion a year and has millions of members who is also unknown to any law enforcement officials around the world. even though kcf operates in every country worldwide. his uncle is the boss. :) and he totally ruined the forums, loooool
lol
I will miss some of his humor if Johnny really has been banned.And if he has been, why didnt the same happen to flame?
And why now, just as "legendary" Sibirian Mofo started posting again, lol.That is really kind of drastic.

Sure he was often exaggerating, making up facts, sometimes insulting and lying like a maniac, lol, but I still found his comments to be
ten times more valuable than flames, whose posts seriously induce a headache in me everytime i read them.
thewestside wrote:Many major cities in Russia are like those in Southern Italy and Sicily, where up to 80% of the businesses have to make extortion payments to organized crime groups. There are numerous estimates regarding how much of the economy the Russian mob controls. 80% is ridculous. 50% is as well. Businesses controlled by the Italian Mafia are estimated to be worth anywhere from 3.4% to 10% of Italy's GDP. Russian mob percentage of Russia's GDP is also probably in the single digits or low double digits.
Well said.I am wondering why the press always needs to exaggerate numbers (mostly in regards to profits and numbers of membership), when the truth is in fact scary enough, especially in Russia.

Another quote I have seen being used in MANY Russian OC articles:
"By 1996 this estimate had grown to 8,000 [organized crime] groups [in Russia], each with memberships of between 50 and 1,000."
->basically saying there were at the very least 400 000 members of Russian OC in 1996.

I am expecting an article telling us there are 12 million members in the Russian Mafia in 2008 soon.
Flames, you want to take a shot?lol

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » April 29th, 2008, 2:46 pm

RONNIE wrote: but I still found his comments to be ten times more valuable than flames,
That's not surprising Johnny...

RONNIE
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by RONNIE » April 30th, 2008, 5:08 am

What do you mean, pathetic?I am not Johnny, read my posts.

Since i noticed his horrible obsession and stupidity I stopped supporting his viewpoint.
I honestly feel really ashamed that I defended him at all first. :oops:

Check it out guys, how he changed the Wikipedia article on the Albanians, everything with HIGHLY dubious sources LOL
His sources: serbianna.com, kosovo.net (whose starting page is titled "Kosovo - Serbian Orthodox Church), byzantinesacredart.com (titled Orthodox Journal)
and blic.co.yu (another serbian site)

He started spamming on youtube (videos) now too, I just noticed both.

It seems to be his mission in life to tell all the world how powerful his "mafia" is, when in fact, just by interpreting articles
differently, one could make them look like a bunch of small street thugs (the truth being somewhere in the middle)

Basically all articles about Albanian OC telling us they are so powerful, they are terrorists etc. come from Serbian self-made/made-up articles.

Revisiting the topic and looking at all the evidence I conclude that they are definitely powerful in some countries, but not even a bit to the extent of my (let alone Johnnys) previous claims, I must admit.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » April 30th, 2008, 10:49 pm

The guy has recently said hes only 16 which explains his whole fan boy behaviour LOL.

But yeah wasnt he the one who ruined the gangsters inc forum?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » April 30th, 2008, 11:28 pm

RONNIE wrote:Check it out guys, how he changed the Wikipedia article on the Albanians, everything with HIGHLY dubious sources LOL
His sources: serbianna.com, kosovo.net (whose starting page is titled "Kosovo - Serbian Orthodox Church), byzantinesacredart.com (titled Orthodox Journal)

And yet he would always accuse me of editing Wikipedia's articles on the Albanians, the Rudaj gang, etc. He's the only one who cares enough to even bother.

Pathetic. The guy really needs to get a life.
Revisiting the topic and looking at all the evidence I conclude that they are definitely powerful in some countries, but not even a bit to the extent of my (let alone Johnnys) previous claims, I must admit.
You were able to look at the evidence objectively. JohnnyRed wasn't.
TeeKay wrote:The guy has recently said hes only 16 which explains his whole fan boy behaviour LOL.

But yeah wasnt he the one who ruined the gangsters inc forum?
David, the administrator of the Gangsters Inc forum, has said that Albanian mob groupies (like JohnnyRed) ruined his forum.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 1st, 2008, 10:04 pm

RONNIE wrote:What do you mean, pathetic?I am not Johnny, read my posts.

Since i noticed his horrible obsession and stupidity I stopped supporting his viewpoint.
I honestly feel really ashamed that I defended him at all first. :oops:

Check it out guys, how he changed the Wikipedia article on the Albanians, everything with HIGHLY dubious sources LOL

It seems to be his mission in life to tell all the world how powerful his "mafia" is, when in fact, just by interpreting articles
differently, one could make them look like a bunch of small street thugs (the truth being somewhere in the middle)

Basically all articles about Albanian OC telling us they are so powerful, they are terrorists etc. come from Serbian self-made/made-up articles.

I have to ask,why did you support his viewpoint earlier?
Because if i do remember your first few posts were clearly backin him against Westside like you were actually familiar with Johnny?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 3rd, 2008, 12:21 am

I AINT BANNED HOESSSS, I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND I AINT GOINGGG BACKKK I AINT GOINGG BACKK...SHIIITTTT... lool :P:P

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » May 3rd, 2008, 12:41 am

JohnnyRed wrote:I AINT BANNED HOESSSS, I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND I AINT GOINGGG BACKKK I AINT GOINGG BACKK...SHIIITTTT... lool :P:P
He's baaaaaack.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 3rd, 2008, 2:14 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:I AINT BANNED HOESSSS, I JUST GOT OUT OF JAIL AND I AINT GOINGGG BACKKK I AINT GOINGG BACKK...SHIIITTTT... lool :P:P
An entire week in prison?

You must'a done something terrible..

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 4th, 2008, 4:04 am

Nah,you just been busy playin GTA4 since it came out kid.

Carmelo_Sicily
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Carmelo_Sicily » May 6th, 2008, 6:17 am

TeeKay wrote:
Nah,you just been busy playin GTA4 since it came out kid.
Lol, I played that...didn't the russian dude fuck up a couple of albos in the start? Funny shit!

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » May 7th, 2008, 12:11 am

I think the main character Niko is Yugoslav but yeah he smashes the two albanians at the start.