Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Why do they call it the Russian mafia?

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 2:46 pm

It doesnt matter what year it is. The Albanian mafia is even more powerful now. Get real, as time went by the Albanians got more experienced and efficient. The Albanians are much more powerful now.
no they don't nigerians are stronger today albanian gangs are too flexible they are not like italian mafia that put roots in 1880s in the states and it is still present they have not any longetivity LOOOOOOL
The Albanian mafia killed nine of you in nine days. The Ndrangheta then gave up prostitution. They had to deploy hundreds of policemen on the streets. So what if you killed two Albanian immigrants in South Italy. The Albanian organizations are in North Italy and look what they are doing. No one touches them or even looks at them. They took away prostitution form the country's toughest mafia.
no you're wrong 900 in 9 days would be more correct LOOOOOOL the camorra killed 2 albanians they shit on them you instead never proofed an albanian mobsters who kill an italian mobsters ahahahahaha your sources is BS no names and no dates posted in nationalist kosovar site very credible LOOOOOL what they doing in north italy? the southern kill more people in a month than albanians in 20 years in north italy the ndrangheta kill tons of people even there LOOOOL and the italian mafia never controlled prostitution stop saying BS moron
lol wow.. Italians get scared real easy lol
What is the murder rate there anyway?? lol in Colombia its 60+ and there are cops with GALIL's there.. what you wanna prove?? in Russia cops were with AKM's all over in the 90's when murder rates were sky high.. what's with Italy?
lol italian scared little girls.
i post this to show johnyred what make italian goverment in crisis moron you are very stupid... anyway the murder rates in south italy is high but italy as a whole as a low rates, when there are mafia wars south italy have a murder rates over 50 for 100.000 if not it's far lower the murder rates there is linked only with mafia murders not other events like in russia LOOOOL and what do you mean italian are little girls? ahahahaha yeah the goverment piss in front of the mafia it killed tons of procurators and goverment officials in the years how many procurators red mafyass killed? :D :D :D

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » December 20th, 2008, 2:59 pm

how many procurators red mafyass killed?
lol in Russia?? XDDDDDDDDD... fuck if I know.. a shitload that's sure. More than the italian mafia that's sure ;)
lol rate varies from area to area in Russia aswell.. gets higher when you move from the european part of Russia to siberia and the far east.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 20th, 2008, 7:39 pm

More than the italian mafia that's sure
ahahahahah proof it or shut your mouth girl never heard of procurators bombed in russia LOOOOL i heard of journalists or bankers never procurators the only bombs in russia are made by terrorist chechens not red mafyass

They all said the same thing. Nine people, nine days, nine dead Italians and Albanians as new pimps in North Italy.
yeah jonnhyred the albanian pimps lords dominate north italy they pushed out ndrangheta (who never controlled prostitution LOOOOL) by prostitution racket... the albanian pimps lords who killed nobody threatened the 20.000 ndrangheta members in north italy LOOOOOOOOOL shut up your mouth moron you saw by yourself the influence of albanian pimps lords in milan city it's minor than africans and roma gypsies surrounded by the ndrangheta and sicilian mafia :D :D :D nine people nine days? LOOOOOOL you know that's BS but repeat it again ahahahahahaah believe in that if it makes you better...
When there are wars in certain areas the homicide rate goes over 50? Big fcuking deal. Albania's homicide rate in 1997 was in the hundreds. So whats your point? We're talking about right now. Italy has one of the lowest homicide rates in the world. Russia has a much higher homicide rate. Your only response is to claim that during a certain period of time in a certain area of Italy, the homicide rate could be higher then Russia's. LOOOL! Your such a clown.
ahahahahahahah i don't care of murder rates moron it means nothing if there are too many murders all the time it means that local organized crime are chickenthieves and they don't control any territory LOOOOOL that's because in south italy only in certain periods there are a very high murder rates not always... anyway if you really want to see violent countries go in south africa or nigeria

VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Unread post by VostokSila » December 21st, 2008, 5:54 am

Actualy.. from what I read of Russian Organized crime out of Russia, they mostly do sophisticated crimes and white collar crimes, like computer crimes (hacking), real estate fraud, credit card fraud, identity theft, insurance fraud, medical frauds and more..

http://www.dailyutahchronicle.com/news/1.342694

"You don't have to dig very far into this before you get to organized crime," he said.

As an example of its involvement, Byrne told a story from a trip to the East Coast.

"About 15 months ago I was invited by a stranger into a greasy bar in Long Island," he said.

Claiming that he was Russian, the informant told him, "We have a message from Russia. We are about to kill you. We are about to kill if you if don't back down."

Many big international groups are also involved in legal things in a very high level, aswell as illigal, and maybe even more than illigal.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 9:55 am

Police, American business men, politicians, bankers, journalists, they have all been killed by Russian criminals in Russia. You think because you never heard of something. It doesnt exist. Thats because you never read on anything except Italian organized crime. Anything else is complete BS to you.
ahahahahahah you moron i was talking about procurators not businessmen and there is not any proofs red mafya bombed procurators like italian mafia LOOOOOOL

Nine people were killed in the city - Italy's financial capital - in the first nine days of this year. [1]

But the government admits that the crime wave is linked to the local Mafia working alongside Albanian criminal organisations. [1]

"Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent and they were just starting out -- they had not learned any 'diplomacy,' " he explained. "Now the two groups don't want to fight with each other, they just want to make money." -- Cataldo Motta [Italy's top prosecutor]. [2]
ahahahahahaha nine people were killed in 14 days in milan city in 1998 and what moron? where do you read albaniass mob killed them? LOOOOOL stop dreaming you are a bullshitter show me an article of a slaughter committed by albaniass mob you can't find it because they never did it they are little scared girls compared to italian mafia LOOOOOOL
ahahahahaha they never pushed out ndrangheta LOOOOOL i showed you a map of milan and you saw by yourself the huge influence of ndrangheta there the albanians are involved in prostitution because the mafia never controlled it just taxes pimps it's a business for chicknethieves that anyway romanian gangs replaced albanians now ahahahaha how could they replace ndrangheta if even romanians replaced them :D :D :D
look at this that's real slaughter with names and dates LOOOOL

Six Italian men were gunned down outside a restaurant in the western Germany city of Duisburg early Wednesday in an apparent Mafia feud

http://www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/s ... e=&no_ads= -

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 1:12 pm

But the government admits that the crime wave is linked to the local Mafia working alongside Albanian criminal organisations.
ahahahahahah what the hell does it mean moron? the local mafia working alongside albanian criminals? what's matter with the nine people killed LOOOOOOOL these articles make no sense :D :D :D
Diego Masi, an Interior Ministry under-secretary, blamed the Albanian mafia, which has entered the city on a tide of illegal immigrants. An official report puts the Albanians top among foreign crime organizations
ahahahaha what's matter this with the nine peole killed? diego masi in 1998 blamed the albanians and what? the article never said they killed 9 peole in 9 days moron that's your BS LOOOOOOOL
please show me a real slaughter committed by albanian gangs don't be a chicken i showed you what ndrangheta did in germany just last year i'm still waiting for some slaughter or even a single murder committed by albanians in europe LOOOOOOOL

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 1:14 pm

Six Italian men were gunned down outside a restaurant in the western Germany city of Duisburg early Wednesday in an apparent Mafia feud

www.ctv.ca/servlet/ArticleNews/story/CT ... e=&no_ads= -

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 21st, 2008, 2:38 pm

TheEastSide wrote:Nine people were killed in the city - Italy's financial capital - in the first nine days of this year.

Are you talking about this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/253148.stm ?

It doesn't exactly prove much- it even said the locals had merely blamed it on new immigrants, possibly based on racial prejudices. Though later it does say that "the government admits that the crime wave is linked to the local Mafia working alongside Albanian criminal organisations."

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 3:06 pm

It doesn't exactly prove much
yeah it's what i explained the moron of johnnyred LOOOOOOL the murders were not done by albanians i lived in italy and i remember it was a mix of murders not related eachother and committed by different people for different reasons it was not a war for prostitution only 1 of them was linked with prostitution racket LOOOOOOL but of course so much murders in a usual quite city like milan city provoked some reactions... ahahahahahah shut up your mouth moron nobody is buying your BS LOOOOOL you needen't to write it larger because it's a fake source withot any proofs the articles even didn't say the names of the people killed so we can't know if italian or foreign LOOOOOL

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 3:27 pm

Svolta nell' inchiesta: sotto tiro clan pugliesi e ' ndrangheta
La scia di sangue

I NOVE OMICIDI DALL' INIZIO DELL' ANNO Svolta nell' inchiesta: sotto tiro clan pugliesi e ' ndrangheta Primi risultati a sorpresa delle inchieste sulla serie nera dei 9 delitti in 9 giorni che hanno fatto esplodere l' emergenza "Milano violenta

http://archiviostorico.corriere.it/1999 ... 3283.shtml

ahahahahahahaha i found an italian article about these 9 murders in 9 days LOOOOOOL 4 of them were sure committed by ndrangheta for drugs questions 1 was a 17 years old albanian bitch killed by a man for passional questions 1 was a viados 1 was an indian man and other 2 italian men for other questions LOOOOOOOOL i must thank you johnyred i didn't know the ndrangheta was involved in those murders i thought they were a mix of murders not related eachother ahahahahaaahahahah thank to you that show me the exact period januay 1999 i found this corriere della sera old article :D :D :D

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 21st, 2008, 3:48 pm

TheEastSide wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
TheEastSide wrote:Nine people were killed in the city - Italy's financial capital - in the first nine days of this year.

Are you talking about this: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/europe/253148.stm ?

It doesn't exactly prove much- it even said the locals had merely blamed it on new immigrants, possibly based on racial prejudices. Though later it does say that "the government admits that the crime wave is linked to the local Mafia working alongside Albanian criminal organisations."

What are you talking about it doesnt prove much? The government said they were linked to the local mafia working alongside the Albanian mafia. Diego Masi, an Interior Ministry under-secretary, blamed the Albanian mafia. The locals blamed the Albanian mafia. Cotaldo Motta in another article also told us about clashes between Albanian criminals for control of prostitution against the mafia in Italy and pushing Ndrangheta out of prostitution. So the most likely scenario is that the Albanian mafia killed Italians and probably other ethnic criminals for control of prostitution. Right Azure? Or is that somehow hard to believe.

Are there any articles with the names of the victims? I've yet to find any, it would end this discussion fairly quickly. A likely situation you seem to be missing out on is the possibility of the local mafia clan outsourcing muscle to ethnic groups, which I've read is fairly common in many places, rather than your example of the Albanians "pushing" them out and intimidating the LCN without any form of retribution.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 3:50 pm

What are you talking about it doesnt prove much? The government said they were linked to the local mafia working alongside the Albanian mafia. Diego Masi, an Interior Ministry under-secretary, blamed the Albanian mafia. The locals blamed the Albanian mafia. Cotaldo Motta in another article also told us about clashes between Albanian criminals for control of prostitution against the mafia in Italy and pushing Ndrangheta out of prostitution. So the most likely scenario is that the Albanian mafia killed Italians and probably other ethnic criminals for control of prostitution. Right Azure? Or is that somehow hard to believe.
ahahahahahahaha i don't care what you say moron i found an article of that time saying the ndrangheta shot down 4 men and the rest was for different reasons LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL i showed you an article written some month later that said police arrested two calabrians who killed 4 of 9 men on january 1999 so shut up your mouth moron albanians are not involved in nobody of these murders you are a bullshitter :D :D :D but anyway i thank you to let me know ndrangheta was involved in some of those murders LOOOOOOOOOL

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 3:54 pm

Are there any articles with the names of the victims? I've yet to find any, it would end this discussion fairly quic
yeah i posted the article with the names of the victims and the names of almost all the killers LOOOOOOL 4 of the murders were committed by calabrian mafia the albanians aren't even mentioned except a 17 years old bitch killed by an italian she was among the 9 victims but only 4 murders done by ndrangheta are related the others are for diferent questions LOOOOOL the article is in italian because i didn't find an english one but you can translate it in googletranslate if you don't understand it

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 21st, 2008, 3:55 pm

Faciulina wrote:
Are there any articles with the names of the victims? I've yet to find any, it would end this discussion fairly quic
yeah i posted the article with the names of the victims and the names of almost all the killers LOOOOOOL 4 of the murders were committed by calabrian mafia the albanians aren't even mentioned except a 17 years old bitch killed by an italian she was among the 9 victims but only 4 murders done by ndrangheta are related the others are for diferent questions LOOOOOL the article is in italian because i didn't find an english one but you can translate it in googletranslate if you don't understand it
Where is it?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 4:05 pm

that's the article... ahahahahahahaha jonhyred broke the balls albanians killed 9 in 9 days blah blah blah blah albanian this and that LOOOOOOOL suck it moron ndrangheta litterally controls milan city although i didn't know it was involved even in those 1999 murders

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 21st, 2008, 4:07 pm

TheEastSide wrote:
Are there any articles with the names of the victims? I've yet to find any, it would end this discussion fairly quickly. A likely situation you seem to be missing out on is the possibility of the local mafia clan outsourcing muscle to ethnic groups, which I've read is fairly common in many places, rather than your example of the Albanians "pushing" them out and intimidating the LCN without any form of retribution.
Cotaldo Motta said that the Albanians pushed the Ndrangheta out. He didnt say the Ndrangheta sub contracted the business to them. Many reports said there have been clashes with Albanians for control of prostitution. Now this article said it was linked to the local mafia and Albanian mafia. So the Italians and Albanians are the links to these murders. Now we find out that the Albanians were the killers so whats left? The Albanians killed the Italians for prostitution.
Perhaps someone could clarify this; The murders in question took place in Milan, which is in Northern Italy, whereas the Ndrangheta is often referred to as "Calabrian", which is in the South of Italy. Are you sure it's the Ndrangheta in Milan?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 4:09 pm

Cotaldo Motta said that the Albanians pushed the Ndrangheta out. He didnt say the Ndrangheta sub contracted the business to them. Many reports said there have been clashes with Albanians for control of prostitution. Now this article said it was linked to the local mafia and Albanian mafia. So the Italians and Albanians are the links to these murders. Now we find out that the Albanians were the killers so whats left? The Albanians killed the Italians for prostitution.
ahahahahaha cotaldo motta blah blah blah albanian pushed ndrangheta LOOOOOOL suck my dick bitch i showed the article about these facts what you say is pure shit nothing else take the facts please and just eat you're a bullshitter you totally invented this fact LOOOOOL the killers of 4 of those murders were arrested they are calabrians moron maybe are you blinded ? just translate and read this article so you can see with your eyes your previous sources where all BS

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 4:13 pm

Perhaps someone could clarify this; The murders in question took place in Milan, which is in Northern Italy, whereas the Ndrangheta is often referred to as "Calabrian", which is in the South of Italy. Are you sure it's the Ndrangheta in Milan?
the murders were done in milan yes... if am i sure there is ndrangheta cells is in milan? ndrangheta litterally dominates milan and north italy

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 21st, 2008, 5:42 pm

Faciulina wrote:the murders were done in milan yes... if am i sure there is ndrangheta cells is in milan? ndrangheta litterally dominates milan and north italy
All four of the major Italian syndicates are active in North Italy to varying degrees.

As for the topic of the murders in Milan, it doesn't appear there is enough to warrant (from the sources provided) the conclusion certain people are making that the killings involved Albanians "slaughtering Italians" to take over the prostituion racket. It certainly appears that foreign groups, particularly Albanians, directly carried out the killings but who exactly was killed isn't clear. In one of the sources provided it seems to be saying that the fighting was between the foreign groups for control. Another states that the murders were committed by Albanians working with the local Mafia. Note that it said "working with," not fighting against.

Judging from the sources provided, I stand by what I've always said. And that is, when it comes to certain criminal operations in Italy (particularly prostitution) the Italian syndicates allow other groups direct control provided they receive a percentage of the proceeds. Other reports have talked about a "pecking order" of sorts among the foreign groups active in Italy. The Albanians appear to have risen, often violently, to the top of those foreign groups. But that certainly doesn't mean, as much as some might want it to, that they have supplanted the Italians in any area.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 21st, 2008, 6:30 pm

All four of the major Italian syndicates are active in North Italy to varying degrees.
yes but the ndrangheta is by far the strongest
As for the topic of the murders in Milan, it doesn't appear there is enough to warrant (from the sources provided) the conclusion certain people are making that the killings involved Albanians "slaughtering Italians" to take over the prostituion racket. It certainly appears that foreign groups, particularly Albanians, directly carried out the killings but who exactly was killed isn't clear. In one of the sources provided it seems to be saying that the fighting was between the foreign groups for control. Another states that the murders were committed by Albanians working with the local Mafia. Note that it said "working with," not fighting against.
as for the topic i showed the article saying names of victims and the killers 4 of 9 murders were done by ndrangheta the others were passional or other kinds of murders the albanians aren't even mentioned in the article they killed nobody of the 9 men although johnny red bullshitter they killed 9 italians in 9 days LOOOOOOOL look this thewestside it's in italian but you can understand it translating it it was written on 20 january 10 days after the murders

The Albanians dont pay anything in Italy to operate. If the operation is Albanian then the money profited stays in Albanian hands. There have been instances where Italian mobsters have bought the brothel, supplied the customer in exchange for the Albanians supplying the prostitutes and let him run it while taking a piece for himself. But the Italians dont tax the Albanian heroin or prostitution rackets in North Italy. The only Italians that receive a piece of Albanian criminal earnings in Italy are the ones that helped established the operation in the first place. This is the case alot of the time. But besides that, Albanians dont pay anything. And although there is no direct and open evidence of Albanians going against the Italian mafia in Italy. Many officials and reports have claimed that the Albanians did in fact challenge the Italians in North Italy for control of rackets

ahahahahaha albanians pay like all the others moron they are not special italian mafia don't care if you are albanian, chinese or africans they just go and taxe them and if they don't pay they kill them like the 6 africans shot down a few months ago or the 2 albanians killed by camorra LOOOOOOL no matter if in the north the mafia is not rooted like the south they have killers everywhere there are 20.000 calabrian mobsters in milan only LOOOOOOL so stop dreaming the albanians pay protection both albanian shopkeepers and honest workers and albanian pimps

In the south, its different. The Albanian groups operating there are completely in conjunction with the Italian groups or else they wouldnt operate there. Several Albanian crime figures reside in Calabria and Sicily as well as operate there.
ahahahahaha there are not albanian gangs operating in south italy moron and not several crime figures LOOOOOOOOL at least some links to pass drugs or weapons across adriatic nothing else... like i showed you the italian mafia powerbase in albania is stronger than albanian powerbase in north italy :D :D :D

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 21st, 2008, 11:05 pm

TheEastSide wrote:The Italian mafia knows better then to charge Albanian-Italian gangsters. Especially in the north where they piled you guys on top of each other. Nine murders in nine days. It must hurt to know that your people were shot like targets over prostitution. The stupid Italians thought the Albanians were normal and thought they could muscle themselves in their operations. Hahahahahah, well they got far.
Your OWN SOURCES do not say this happened. But as usual, you take a few things here and there, spin it around, and built it up into something that you want. If I had a dollar for how many times you have read what you wanted into an article or report and then overhyped it I would have a private jet on 24 hour standby. The Italian Mafia knows better than to charge Albanian gangsters IN ITALY? And now it's Albanian/Italian gangters? And they "piled them on top of each other?" Just when I think Faciulina may have taken the spot as the dumbest poster on this board, you find a way to keep that title.
Regarding cooperation with other transnational criminal groups, the Albanian Mafia seems to have established good working relationships with the Italian Mafia. On the 27th of July 1999 police in Durrës (Albania), with Italian assistance arrested one of the godfathers of the "Sacra Corona Unita", Puglia’s Italian Mafia. This Albanian link seems to confirm that the Sacra Corona Unita have "officially" accepted Albanian organized crime as a "partner" in Puglia/Italy and delegated several criminal activities. This might be due to the fact that the Sacra Corona Unita is a rather recent phenomenon, not being as stable nor as strong as other Mafias in Italy. Their leaders might have decided to join forces rather than run the risk of a conflict with Albanian groups known to be extremely violent. Thus in certain areas of Italy, the market for cannabis, prostitution and smuggling of illegal immigrants is run mainly by Albanians. Links to Calabria’s Mafia, the "Ndrangheta", exist in Northern Italy. Several key figures of the Albanian Mafia seem to reside frequently in the Calabrian towns of Africo, Plati and Bovalino (Italy), fiefs of the Ndrangheta. Southern Albanian groups also seem to have good relationships with Sicily’s "Cosa Nostra", which seems to be moving steadily into finance and money laundering,
It's interesting how the parts you highlighted are simply possibilities that have been put forth, not actual facts. But that's enough for you. The truth is, the Sacra Corona Unita and the Albanians have been working hand in glove with each other for years now, as they are on both sides of the Adriatic. It was the SCU that first helped the Albanians become established in many of their smuggling operations in the early stages. The Albanians still work with the SCU, as well as the other Italian syndicates. But in Italy they do so at the permission of the Italians. I know you don't believe that and never will believe it because it's not what you want to believe.
There are also indications that a South American cartel has become active in Albania through Albanian middlemen, in order to place more cocaine on the European market
What's your point?

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 22nd, 2008, 10:07 am

The Italian mafia knows better then to charge Albanian-Italian gangsters. Especially in the north where they piled you guys on top of each other. Nine murders in nine days. It must hurt to know that your people were shot like targets over prostitution. The stupid Italians thought the Albanians were normal and thought they could muscle themselves in their operations. Hahahahahah, well they got far.
ahahahahahahahaha YOU MORON nine murders in nine days it's your fantasy LOOOOOOL read the article below moron it's in italian but you can translate it the albanians arent' even mentioned they killed NOBODY ahahahahaha you are a bullshitter 4 of the 9 murders were committed by ndrangheta and others for different reasons stop saying BS moron everybody are seeing your crap albanians can suck italian mafia dicks camorra kill them as sick dogs and they piss on them after shot to death LOOOOOOL the albanians are little scared girls compared to italian mafia they never kill because they are scared even romanians surpassed them in north italy today LOOOOOL ahahahaha albanians are nothing in north italy today and you BS they operate in south italy? LOOOOOOOOL the italian mafia operate in albania moron the albanians don't operate in south italy just in the north where even a 8 years old calabrian could be a boss :D :D :D north italy is like germany or switzerland moron myself could be a boss there LOOOOOOL

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 22nd, 2008, 2:19 pm

TheEastSide wrote:
ahahahahahahahaha YOU MORON nine murders in nine days it's your fantasy LOOOOOOL read the article below moron it's in italian but you can translate it the albanians arent' even mentioned they killed NOBODY ahahahahaha you are a bullshitter 4 of the 9 murders were committed by ndrangheta and others for different reasons stop saying BS moron everybody are seeing your crap albanians can suck italian mafia dicks camorra kill them as sick dogs and they piss on them after shot to death LOOOOOOL the albanians are little scared girls compared to italian mafia they never kill because they are scared even romanians surpassed them in north italy today LOOOOOL ahahahaha albanians are nothing in north italy today and you BS they operate in south italy? LOOOOOOOOL the italian mafia operate in albania moron the albanians don't operate in south italy just in the north where even a 8 years old calabrian could be a boss :D :D :D north italy is like germany or switzerland moron myself could be a boss there LOOOOOOL

Right. I think I will believe the Italian government over some radio station blog like you usually bring in. The Albanians killed nine of you over prostitution. It must feel bad to know Albanians can come into your country and kill you guys in mass numbers over something so messed up like prostitution.

Several key figures of the Albanian Mafia seem to reside frequently in the Calabrian towns of Africo, Plati and Bovalino (Italy), fiefs of the Ndrangheta. Southern Albanian groups also seem to have good relationships with Sicily’s "Cosa Nostra", which seems to be moving steadily into finance and money laundering,

http://www.globalsecurity.org/security/ ... tschke.htm

Albanian bosses live in Calabria. It doesnt matter, Calabrians consider them the same people pretty much. You go to Calabria you start hearing Albanian lol!
How do you know those 9 killings were over prostitution? How do you know they were solely committed by Albanians against Italians?

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 22nd, 2008, 2:40 pm

Azure9920 wrote:How do you know those 9 killings were over prostitution? How do you know they were solely committed by Albanians against Italians?
Good questions. In the sources that JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited/TheEastSide has himself provided, it apparently says that the fighting was between foreign groups, particularly Albanians, for control of some criminal activities. Elsewhere it says these groups were "working with" the local Mafia.

But as he has done so many times before, JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited/TheEastSide takes statements, articles, or reports, reads what he wants into them, then presents his interpretation as fact. He took a few articles, most of which were unclear, and the parts which were clear disagreed with what he said, and blew it up to claiming that Albanians were stacking up the bodies of Italians. This is typical JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited/TheEastSide. He's a fraud.

His pride will never allow him to admit it but JohnnyRed/AlbaniaUnited/TheEastSide's philosophy has always been, if the facts don't support your case, simply make up your own.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » December 22nd, 2008, 2:41 pm

TheEastSide wrote:
How do you know those 9 killings were over prostitution? How do you know they were solely committed by Albanians against Italians?

Come on man, are you Faciulina now? The Italian government said it themselves that the Albanian mafia was responsible. The Italian people protested against the Albanian immigrants for it. Who else do you want telling us it was the Albanians before you believe it.
To clarify, we're talking about the Milan incident in 1999, correct?

I haven't seen any proof or even claim by ANYONE that it was committed by Albanians against a local(presumably 'Ndrangheta) Italian group. What I see here is you seeing the sentence that says they were working together(together) with the local criminal groups, which you decided meant they were attacking them.

As I said with the "Albanians running smuggling in Canada", could you please provide a source for this? I'm not trying to attack, I'm just here to learn- just like you are. I'm sure it's not too much to ask to have access to the same sources you do? If you're relying merely on the same news articles I am for information, sorry that I find it a bit idiotic that you came to the conclusion that the Albanians were "mass murdering" Italians in Italy.

Babmuk
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: Highfa

Unread post by Babmuk » December 22nd, 2008, 2:44 pm

i just thought before westside said that east side is johnyred/albania united..can somebody just ban him or smt?i'm tired of his BS that comes outta his brains.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 22nd, 2008, 2:44 pm

TheEastSide wrote:Come on man, are you Faciulina now? The Italian government said it themselves that the Albanian mafia was responsible. The Italian people protested against the Albanian immigrants for it. Who else do you want telling us it was the Albanians before you believe it.
Just because someone questions or disagrees with you doesn't mean they are Faciulina. Likewise, just because you often disagree with an idiot like Faciulina doesn't give you any more credibility. You are both full of shit.

The statement of your's above proves nothing. Apparently, Albanians were responsible for most if not all the killings. But who was killed was not clear. And if we are just going to make assumptions, which you are doing, the Italian people could simply have been protesting the violence in their country. Yet again you are reading what you want into it, and when things don't say what you want, you make stuff up or disregard the parts that don't agree with you. 1+1 does not equal 3.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 22nd, 2008, 3:12 pm

TheEastSide wrote:Well its good I have you admitting that the Albanians were responsible at least. I am glad you are able to believe the Italian government. Because usually, if the Italian government says Albanians are powerful, you read the Albanians are pawns.

Now back to business,

[1] Many reports and officials have claimed that the Albanian mafia has had clashes with the Italians over prostutiton in Italy.
[2] The government said that the murders were linked to the local mafia working alongside the Albanian mafia.
[3] The killings were done by Albanians.

So its not my own assumptions. Its just a clear assumption that the Albanians probably went on a killing spree to consolidate their power in Italy and to make it clear what the Albanian mafia is.
I never said Albanians were not involved. Rather, from your own sources I said that it appeared Albanians were the primary ones, if not the sole ones, responsible for the killings.

What is not clear from your sources is who exactly was killed. A statement in one of your articles says the fighting was between foreign groups. Another statement says that the killings were done by foreign groups (i.e. Albanians) working with the local Mafia.

Needless to say, most of the articles lack specific details. And what specific details there are seem to disagree with your contention that it was a bloodbath of Albanians slaughtering Italians to take over the prostitution racket in Milan.

But nobody should be surprised by this. It's just one more example of you blowing things out of proportion, or making stuff up altogether, in order to hype the Albanians.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 22nd, 2008, 5:48 pm

TheEastSide wrote:None of my sources said it was among illegal immigrants you fcuking bullshitter. Talk about the memory of a fruitfly. Every source has blamed the Albanian mafia. Other sources made lighter claims like the people blamed it on illegal immigrants. And some claims were direct like quoting Diego Masa or what ever his name is saying the Albanian mafia did it.

The killings were linked to the local and Albanian mafia. Your right we dont know the victims. There is this one article that is pretty long on highbeam.com that would probably provide the names of them but I dont have a credit card to sign up for it.

The killings were also linked to prostitution. My assumptions come from the fact that many officials and reports claimed the Albanians pushed Ndrangheta out of the prostitution business and were involved in clashes between the two sides.
Time to correct the idiot with the memory of a fruit fly once again.

From one of your sources in this thread -
In the first month of 1999, there have been nine killings in Milan attributed to gangs of immigrants, many of them Albanians. The gangs are reported to be fighting for control of prostitution and drug trafficking.

http://migration.ucdavis.edu/mn/more.php?id=1731_0_4_0

From another one of your sources -
Nine people were killed in the city - Italy's financial capital - in the first nine days of this year.

Armed robberies on jewellers, shops and banks take place almost daily.

Local people have blamed immigrants from the Balkans, many of them illegal, for many robberies and violent crimes.

But the government admits that the crime wave is linked to the local Mafia working alongside Albanian criminal organizations.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/europe/253148.stm
So let's see here. Judging from your sources, in which there is admittedly little information, it appears that the fighting and killings were between foreign gangs for control of prostitution. Some of these gangs are working with the Italian Mafia.

This seems more in conjunction with what I've said about the Albanians shooting their way to the top of the foreign groups in Italy but still being allied with the Italians, as they have to be in one way or another. But leave it to you to just assume that these killings were the Albanians slaughtering and stacking the bodies of Italians in order to push the 'Ndrangheta out of the area.

See what I mean about you reading what you want into articles and reports and why you have no crediblity? Well, you probably won't see it but everyone else does.

thewestside
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by thewestside » December 22nd, 2008, 8:32 pm

TheEastSide wrote: So okay, I have the memory of a fruitfly. Does that say its among immigrants? Or does it say they were attributed to gangs of immigrants? And this source is not as official and reliable as BBC who quoted government officials.
Read your own source. It says the gangs of immigrants were fighting for control of prostitution and drug trafficking. But now you appear to be calling your own source into question because it doesn't say what you claimed it did. Talk about publicaly embarrassing yourself.
Right. You know everything. Do you realize how dumb your sounding right now? SOME are working with the Italian mafia. Your such a moron. The government said they were all linked to the local mafia working alongside the Albanian mafia. The killings were attributed to gangs of immigrants [Albanians]. Get your facts straight.
First, when you call someone a moron, at least say it the right way. It's you're such a moron. Not "your" a moron.

Yes, the killings were committed mostly or solely by foreign groups, particularly Albanians. At least some of these groups were working with the Italian Mafia. But the question remains - who exactly was killed? The other source you provided seems to say that the foreigners were killing each other over the prostitution and drug rackets. But you immediately started claiming that the Albanians were slaughtering and stacking up the bodies of Italians. That's what I mean about you reading into it what you want. So another question is, why would the Italian Mafia be using Albanians or other foreigners to fight itself. And hypothetically speaking, even if it was a case of rival Italian clans, it shows that they were working with Albanian groups in the area, not be pushed out by them.

I actually hope you do find more articles about this because I believe the more that is revealed about this will show that the 'Ndrangheta was never "pushed out" of the prostution rackets by the Albanians. Rather, as I have said over and over again, it is simply a case of the 'Ndrangheta allowing the Albanians to run the prostitution rackets directly as they have allowed other groups to do so in the past. I come to this conclusion from over 15 years of studying organized crime in Italy and knowing how things work there. Not basing my wishful thinking on the face value of the comment of one official. Like I said before, if you want to go by the comment of one official, there is also the official that said the Italians have made a pact with the Albanians and other groups or would wipe them out. As far as I'm concerned, they cancle each other out. But I still have all of my research to fall back on in making my judgement. All you have is desperate Google searches to selectively seek out whatever supports your preconceived notions.
Why do the Albanians have to be allied to the Italians? They dont have to be. The Albanian mafia operates even in the south of Italy.
Because IT IS ITALY you idiot. How many times do I have to say this. Any criminal operations in Italy of significant size have to be allied with the Italian syndicates in some form, whether it be a partnership or independent operations paying for the right to operate. It's always been this way and no group is exempt from this, including the Albanians.
You make it seem impossible that the Albanian mafia could kill members of the Italian mafia which they did. They pushed Ndrangheta out of prostitution. They didnt NEED to be allied when they did that did they? Nope..
There you go again. What Italian Mafia members were killed by the Albanians? When did this happen? Your own sources seem to be saying something much different - that the killings were between foreign groups, and some of these foreign groups were actually working with the Italians. Keep saying "they pushed the 'Ndrangheta out of prostition" all you want. As I said before, your whole case rests on the face value of a single comment from one official. Just as your whole case about the Albanians pushing aside the Italians in American is based on comments from officials that stemmed from the Rudaj organization. You're very good at quoting officials when it suits your purposes but when one looks at all of the available evidence, including the details around the quotes and sources you provide, you are usually shown to be wrong or at the very least purposely overstating things simply to hype the Albanians. This has happened again and again and again.
Ten years ago, few people knew anything about Albania. Today, its gangsters have become so notorious for violence they give even Italian mobsters pause.

In the north, the Albanians have taken the prostitution racket away from the country's toughest Mafia branch, the 'Ndrangheta. In the south, they control the drugs, guns, prostitution and human smuggling across the Adriatic and have forced an alliance with the local Mafia group.

"Both the Mafia and Albanians are violent but at least the Mafia has some rules," went on the man, who was shot by local mafiosi in a dispute two years ago. "The Albanians don't care about life at all, they'll kill you without reason."

"We have only one document from the DIA [Italy's anti-Mafia agency] about the Albanian mafia," said Michele Emiliano, the Mafia prosecutor who first uncovered and prosecuted the Sacra Corona Unita.

"Pushing the 'Ndrangheta out of the prostitution in the north of Italy was probably a mistake, but the Albanians are very violent and they were just starting out -- they had not learned any 'diplomacy,' " he explained. "Now the two groups don't want to fight with each other, they just want to make money."
You have posted these statements many times before. Some of them are not even directly material to the subject at hand. Others can be called into question. Case in point, the statement that says the Albanians have "taken the prostitution racket away from the 'Ndrangheta in the north." Debatable to say the least. But even more so, that statement goes on to say the Albanians "control drugs, guns, prostitution, and human smuggling operations" in the south! This is what I mean by overstating things. Whatever presence Albanians have in northern Italy, it is absolutely impossible for them to have "control" over these operations in the south of the country where the Italian syndicates are most entrenched. The truth is, for anyone who knows what they are talking about (not you), the Albanians are partners with the Italian syndicates (particularly the SCU) in these smuggling operations. Putting false modesty aside, because I have 15 years of research under my belt, I can usually read a statement, article, or report and see if something doesn't sound right or is questionable. It also helps to not have an agenda. You have neither of these things. 15 years ago you were shitting in your diaper. And you certainly do have an agenda which does not allow you to look at things objectively. Only through the prism of your own wishful thinking.

TeeKay
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by TeeKay » December 23rd, 2008, 12:17 am

This is what I mean by you being a dcikhead with nothing better to do. Look at yourself. Your telling a teenager in Toronto how to type properly on a mafia forum. AT 30 YEARS OLD! I dont give a fcuk if I am typing properly on here. I am not writing a paper.
Type properly for us then so it saves us having to decipher your shit.

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Faciulina » December 23rd, 2008, 9:35 am

ahahahahahahahahaha there are not albanian gangs in south italy moron stop saying BS LOOOOOOL the south is litterally in mafia hands nobody can go there and do thing without mafia permission idiot you do not shit of the situation you are just a bullshitter who like hype albanians-chickenthieves-mob ahahahahahaah albanians are nothing even in north italy today other foreign groups like nigerians and romanians far surpassed them so only an idiot can think or write they control something in the south your sources are all BS and i have proofed it :D :D :D camorra kill them like dogs and piss on them after that i showed the article but you go on saying albanian can go things without paying protection? LOOOOOOL
concerning the 9 murders in milan in 1999 again thewestside i posted the article with the names of vixtims and killers i don't understand why even you argue that albanians committed them LOOOOOL 4 of the murders were committed by ndrangheta and other were committed for other causes passional robbery and stuff like that
this is the link of the article it was written 20 days after those murders ahahahahaha i even didn't know ndrangheta was involved but thank to you show me it LOOOOOOL that's not blog moron it's the archive of the most important italian newspaper the article is italian but no matter just translate it with googletranslate there are the names of victims mong them a 17 years old albanian bitch killed by an italian the only link with albanian is that LOOOOOOL

there is another source says you are just a bullshitter johnyred the murders were committed by ndrangheta not albanians LOOOOL the albanian gangs are not capable of killing they are girls compared to mafia like i said they kill very little so it's impossible they killed 9 people in 9 days only mafia is capable of doing it in italy and even abroad LOOOOOOOL suck my dick moron albaniass mob are nothing they pay protection and they are killed if they do things in milan without paying ahahahahahahaha the italian mafia is present even in albania they shit on them they are in colombia that is 1 billion times more violent why they sould be fear albaniass-chickenthieves? :D :D :D

RACISM AND CULTURAL DIVERSITY IN THE MASS MEDIA

fra.europa.eu/fra/material/pub/media_report/MR-CH4-4-Greece.pdf

In January 1999, reporting on a series of murder cases against bar
and tobacco shop tenants in Milan indicated that negative media
frames had obtained greater space and become more vicious. The
murders were immediately represented as the consequence of a
too lenient immigration policy and the inability of the police to
fight 'new' (immigrant) crime, before it was even known who the
culprits were (in one case they were Italian and in another the suspects
were of Southern Italian origin).