Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 23rd, 2009, 3:44 pm


CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 23rd, 2009, 3:45 pm

Who has something to say now!?

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 23rd, 2009, 6:52 pm

LMFAO YOU INSULTED YOUR OWN RACE HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHHAH

Oh.

Anyhow, this is what the Serbs think of you



Translation goes:

Something something soldiers(vojnici), this problem(the conflict in the Balkans) isn't going to be solved until we chase out every single Albanian fuck their mothers and kill their children, we'll run over all of Albania, we'll throw them in the Adriatic sea, in the ocean waves, we'll drown them like cats, one by one, and then the jule bule something I didn't understand but it sounded very emotional, then he shoots the AK47 in the air.

Basically, we, the Serbs and the Russians will murder you, especially we and the Serbs. The Bulgarians will probably get overrun by Turks anyhow they won't be a problem, and 6 million total of Vlachs, Albanians and Macedonians in Greece will cause enough problems for them.

Now you think of this as a wider scenario, it's Russia, China, India and Brazil as the major powers vs. the US and NATO allies. Russia has basically half of Africa, every single Muslim nation behind it(the whole Arab league and more), as well as others..

Mongolia gets annexed by China. Kazakhstan and other Shanghai Corperation Organisation states that were in the former Soviet Union will get annexed by Russia. The US will be invaded from both sides, east and west coast, they won't be able to help you, they will take off their troops and at most send a maximum of a division to aid you against us. You are outnumbered.

America and NATO will have enough problems as it is for themselves..

And this is not WW2 where huge boats have to carry airplanes because airplanes can't fly overseas to bomb, a friggin fighter jet can fly for a day straight and bomb the fuck out of everyone and make it back to Russia to rearm and refuel.

In only a couple of weeks they will overrun Europe, Asia, Africa and South America. You will be too busy with the Brazillians and Cubans who will be flooding into Miami like cochroaches.

And then what? The Mexican drug cartels will rebel once again, the Brazillians and Cubans will free tons of those prisoners from Mexico who will create even more trouble.

You add in EMP bombs and cyberattacks, America will fall to it's knees in a single day, and then after a few months of more wilder less computerized conflict, Russia will officially declare victory, America's government in Washington DC where the capitol building and white house will lay in ruins will sign a declaration of surrender, and then what? Only American insurgents will hide in the mountains. Of course, Russia will oppose strict anti-militant policies like the US has no, I dare you to give one anti-American insurgent force in America itself that bears a name, a uniform and AK47's and RPG's...

And by then, we will elimate the Albanian race off the face of the Balkans, Serbs and Macedonians together will overrun Albania and turn it into a wasteland, and we will do exactly what Karaula says.

We don't even need you as Slaves, I mean an ugly race such as yours is tiring to look at, it drains energy, the pure tought of Albanian impureness in genetics is just sooo energy consuming I lost my will to keep writing atm...

I'm gonna press submit.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 23rd, 2009, 7:15 pm

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... America alongside its NATO allies can do the same thing they have done since they were around and that is bitch slap anyone and get away with it. You talk about Russia uniting this and that and Serbs doing this and that but America has shown its power in the 1990s. Pretty much, the message was, what America says, goes. Simple right? Alot of people around the world oppose America like Rusia, China, Brazil or whoever but they have nothing to do. They cant do anything. They are too weak. England, Canada, America, and Germany can take on the entire world.

Does this look like the guy who will let the commies of the world push him around?
Image

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 24th, 2009, 7:59 am

CheGuevara wrote:Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... America alongside its NATO allies can do the same thing they have done since they were around and that is bitch slap anyone and get away with it. You talk about Russia uniting this and that and Serbs doing this and that but America has shown its power in the 1990s. Pretty much, the message was, what America says, goes. Simple right? Alot of people around the world oppose America like Rusia, China, Brazil or whoever but they have nothing to do. They cant do anything. They are too weak. England, Canada, America, and Germany can take on the entire world.

Does this look like the guy who will let the commies of the world push him around?
Image
LOL @ the bold.

I have to agree with the what America says goes statement, my uncle who lives in the states pretty much said the same. America, just like Nazi Germany in WW2, is a hard rival to beat, but they aren't immortal and forever. Just like all the great empires before it, they will come to a dramatic collapse.

And in this day and age...and in a place like America. Ohhh. It will be dramatic ------ biblical, actually.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 24th, 2009, 8:07 am

But!

Image

When you look at Russia on Google maps, it's fucking huge. Go ahead. Now the Soviet Union, America's citizens shit themselves at the thought of it back then. But Russia, China, India and Brazil together can smash the US.

My uncle, who works for the US govt told me pretty much what would happen if Russia, China and India decided to team up against America together, and he himself who works in the military/defense/contractor/research/aerospace sector and the government itself admitted it's not stronger than all three and if Russia, China and India decide to impose economic sanctions against America, well America will suffer big, they will as well, but don't worry about it, I'm not saying if Russia, China and India doing trade with only eachother will automatically pick up their economy again, it will take time and adjusting, but it will work.

But that's not the point. A capitalist money based economy isn't shit during war time, a resource based economy is.

Btw Russia vs. Germany alone, Russia can take it over in 1 to 2 months WITHOUT NATO's help, of course that's not the case, just like Serbia vs. 30 NATO countries and UCK, Bosnia and Croatia at the same time, it's going to take a little bit more than that.

With today's technology, you can get from Los Angeles to Hong Kong in 10 hours....

The war will be done in 4 years at most, with Russia's flag hanging from the white house.

Of course, there won't be Russian soldiers etc. blah blah Russian language or Chinese language etc.

It's more like, they will install a puppet government who will take orders from Beijing(I say this because by the end of the war China will have the strongest, most technologically advanced and biggest military out of all 3 countries, regardless if Russia has all it's former states amongst others under it's wing, that's today, that's modernization, Iraq style, topple the government and install a new one and gtfo).

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 24th, 2009, 8:10 am

CheGuevara wrote:Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr... America alongside its NATO allies can do the same thing they have done since they were around and that is bitch slap anyone and get away with it. You talk about Russia uniting this and that and Serbs doing this and that but America has shown its power in the 1990s. Pretty much, the message was, what America says, goes. Simple right? Alot of people around the world oppose America like Rusia, China, Brazil or whoever but they have nothing to do. They cant do anything. They are too weak. England, Canada, America, and Germany can take on the entire world.

Does this look like the guy who will let the commies of the world push him around?
Image
They aren't too weak, and Obama looks like a fucking pansy in this picture, he looks like a computer nerd that acts like superman but that starts crying when the cool kids make fun of him.

AngloIrish
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 9
Joined: December 12th, 2008, 9:56 am
What city do you live in now?: London

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by AngloIrish » January 24th, 2009, 8:47 am

Fucking hell, I bow down to the awesome power of the albanian mafia. After seeing that video I never realised this level of violence was bred into albanians at the age of 5. We are all doomed!!!

Seriously you make out like every albanian mobster is every bit as hard as Chuck Norris.

Alex Rudaj Facts!!

Did you know if you say 'Alex Rudaj' 3 times while looking in the mirror he will appear and shoot you in the face!!

Alex Rudaj doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.

Remember the N'drangheta, they decided to quit after hearing Rudaj took over John Gotti's old table at Rao's

While urinating, Alex Rudaj is easily capable of welding titanium.

On his birthday, Alex Rudaj randomly selects one lucky child to be thrown into the sun.

If you Google search "Alex Rudaj getting his ass kicked" you will generate zero results. It just doesn't happen.

Alex Rudaj's testicles do not produce sperm. They produce tiny white ninjas that recognize only one mission: seek and destroy.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 24th, 2009, 12:10 pm

Alex Rudaj doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! That was the funniest shit I have ever heard on this forum. Hahahahah.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 24th, 2009, 12:45 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!!! That watch thing is still making me laugh hahahahahaaha.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 24th, 2009, 12:51 pm

razbojnik wrote:But!

Image

When you look at Russia on Google maps, it's #%@&#%@ huge. Go ahead. Now the Soviet Union, America's citizens shit themselves at the thought of it back then. But Russia, China, India and Brazil together can smash the US.

My uncle, who works for the US govt told me pretty much what would happen if Russia, China and India decided to team up against America together, and he himself who works in the military/defense/contractor/research/aerospace sector and the government itself admitted it's not stronger than all three and if Russia, China and India decide to impose economic sanctions against America, well America will suffer big, they will as well, but don't worry about it, I'm not saying if Russia, China and India doing trade with only eachother will automatically pick up their economy again, it will take time and adjusting, but it will work.

But that's not the point. A capitalist money based economy isn't shit during war time, a resource based economy is.

Btw Russia vs. Germany alone, Russia can take it over in 1 to 2 months WITHOUT NATO's help, of course that's not the case, just like Serbia vs. 30 NATO countries and UCK, Bosnia and Croatia at the same time, it's going to take a little bit more than that.

With today's technology, you can get from Los Angeles to Hong Kong in 10 hours....

The war will be done in 4 years at most, with Russia's flag hanging from the white house.

Of course, there won't be Russian soldiers etc. blah blah Russian language or Chinese language etc.

It's more like, they will install a puppet government who will take orders from Beijing(I say this because by the end of the war China will have the strongest, most technologically advanced and biggest military out of all 3 countries, regardless if Russia has all it's former states amongst others under it's wing, that's today, that's modernization, Iraq style, topple the government and install a new one and gtfo).
First of all. If the Soviet Union was gonna defeat America. It would have done so in the cold war. If China is going to defeat America. It needs a higher GDP per capita then Albania. Americas population is 300 million. And its rising by around 3 million every single year. America + UK + Germany + Canada = 470 million people with the best economy in the world. And you are talking about Russia + India + China + Brazil [who doesnt even want to go to war with America].

Also you say like every Empire before them. Empires before America did not have nuclear weapons that can end the world. America will never fall unless it falls on itself.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 24th, 2009, 4:08 pm

Lol@ Your Russia/India/China/Brazil weirdo talk again.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 24th, 2009, 8:20 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Lol@ Your Russia/India/China/Brazil weirdo talk again.
I am not the one that started the conversation. Razbojnik was. I am just telling him that those four countries cannot defeat America, Canada, UK and Germany.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 24th, 2009, 9:31 pm

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Lol@ Your Russia/India/China/Brazil weirdo talk again.
I am not the one that started the conversation. Razbojnik was. I am just telling him that those four countries cannot defeat America, Canada, UK and Germany.
I was talking to him, lol.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 25th, 2009, 7:31 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Alex Rudaj doesn’t wear a watch, HE decides what time it is.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! That was the funniest shit I have ever heard on this forum. Hahahahah.
That was the funniest shit you've ever heard? You seriously have no sense of humor.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 25th, 2009, 7:37 am

CheGuevara wrote:
First of all. If the Soviet Union was gonna defeat America. It would have done so in the cold war. If China is going to defeat America. It needs a higher GDP per capita then Albania. Americas population is 300 million. And its rising by around 3 million every single year. America + UK + Germany + Canada = 470 million people with the best economy in the world. And you are talking about Russia + India + China + Brazil [who doesnt even want to go to war with America].

Also you say like every Empire before them. Empires before America did not have nuclear weapons that can end the world. America will never fall unless it falls on itself.
...

LOL it will fall on itself, America is both the most united and most seperated country on Earth. You have things that matter there so much that don't matter anywhere else, like race.

Feminists? LOL. Sooo much seperatist groups you cannot imagine. If black people don't storm the white house some day, well not in the next 4 years LOL but you catch my drift.

And yet again dumbass, paper with writing, numbers and pictures on it called currency is worthless when people are bombing your cities, only resources to make tanks, weapons and shit to fight back and drive off the enemy mean anything. Get that through your head. America going against Russia isn't a sure thing for Americans, the odds are waaay greater for both sides, you don't go in like in Iraq, topple them in 4 weeks and gtfo. You don't do things overnight so a currency based economy counts.

America going against Russia and it's allies, the ones I mentioned, will take years, and even if there is a slight chance America wins, it will take years of very intense combat, not scattered Iraqi type shit, but really concentrated soldier vs. soldier combat, and don't get things wrong because they are the way they are atm, Russia, China and them will have technology both better and equal than America, and likewise.

In the cold war, the Soviet Union produced a secret weapon called scalar weapons, google it up, it can vaporize everything into dust.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 25th, 2009, 7:42 am

CheGuevara wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:Lol@ Your Russia/India/China/Brazil weirdo talk again.
I am not the one that started the conversation. Razbojnik was. I am just telling him that those four countries cannot defeat America, Canada, UK and Germany.
America would be the only big adversairy here, Canada isn't shit, hell Mexico is worth more than Canada in this situation, but the UK and Germany? LOL

America can fall 300 different ways, they can be invaded from four different sides, two different oceans, even if this happens, you guys will be the one to suffer because America will be too busy defending it's home front, in the mean time Greece will fall apart into 4 seperate countries(one of Greeks, one of Vlachs, one of Macedonians and one of Albanians), and at the same time Bulgaria will pretty much take orders from Moscow, Serbia and Macedonia with Russia's aid(I don't think Russians will forget that siptar asshole on BBC telling them to go freeze to death in Siberia after the Kosovo independence thing boiled up internationally) will flatten Albania and wipe Albanians off the face of the Balkans.

So America can win, but you'll be wiped out honey, I'm sorry.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 25th, 2009, 7:43 am

Azure9920 wrote:Lol@ Your Russia/India/China/Brazil weirdo talk again.
Tssss I'm moving to Burlington.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 25th, 2009, 11:47 am

So all in all, you're pretty damn stupid. You say money isnt needed in war. Japan lost the war because they were so dependent on other places for money like China and America moron. Of course money matters. Money builds these tanks your talking about and these airplanes. And no one has an advanced weaponry like America. Not Russia or China or India put together. These places are poor at this moment. And only China is in communism. So Russia and India cannot force all of their people to go to war or build things for free. They need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Macedonia will not exist in like 20 yeasrs. Watch. Albania and Bulgaria is goign to tear you a new one soon.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 25th, 2009, 7:21 pm

CheGuevara wrote:So all in all, you're pretty damn stupid. You say money isnt needed in war. Japan lost the war because they were so dependent on other places for money like China and America moron. Of course money matters. Money builds these tanks your talking about and these airplanes. And no one has an advanced weaponry like America. Not Russia or China or India put together. These places are poor at this moment. And only China is in communism. So Russia and India cannot force all of their people to go to war or build things for free. They need $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Macedonia will not exist in like 20 yeasrs. Watch. Albania and Bulgaria is goign to tear you a new one soon.
Albanian Chechens can kiss my glorious Macedonian ass and Bulgaria isn't going to do shit but give us back Pirin Macedonia.

And no dumbass, they need things like metal to build tanks. If your car got blown up, would you go buy another car? Or maybe the car dealership got blown up too? The car dealers got blown to pieces? No, you'd steal an already existing car and save your life. Money isn't worth anything during total war, that's a proven fact, look at World War 2 dumbass, would you put as much sand into as much bags as you possibly can as a civilian or go buy some from the ruined Home Depot in Stalingrad? The fuck? Albanians are the stupidest and ugly white race in history, the only reason you have more money is because you deal heroin, cars, guns and people, that's it. The only reasons the Americans have your back is not because they actually give a fuck about a shithole named Albania or Kosovo, but because they want to turn it into a big military base and test all it's new military innovations on it, and they do this with you because they know Albanians are stupid people and stupid people are controllable, if you feed them false promises they'll believe you, Albanians are no exception.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 25th, 2009, 7:23 pm

Siptar

A smelly filthy parasitic people that feed off the land of others until they claim it as their own. Siptars are Albanians mostly from Kosovo, but also live in Macedonia and other parts of Europe. They have their own country, called Siptaria, but they rarely live in that shit hole of nation. They move beyond their borders to feed on the land of others like locusts.
Enver came to my house smelling like he had not bathed for a month, ate all my food, stole my money then he tried to kick me out, claiming my house was really his. Enver is a Siptar. I punched him in the face, he started to cry and called 3245 of his relatives to "get me", because that is what Siptars do.

Kosovo i Metohija is the birth place of the Serbian nation. It is the heart of Serbia, but we let Siptars onto our land and they began breeding like maggots. They began to rape, pillage and murder and before long, they were claiming the land as their own. When we fought back, they cried to the world and begged for help, after we were whipping them. That is the Siptar way, they are parasitic cowards.

Tags - parasite smelly filthy locusts plague animals murderers rapists pigs

Shiptar

A dirty, smelly, tooth missing, ugly, unemployed Albanian who is a virus of a human being which lives in other peoples countries in europe and feeds off of them like a parasite. Very good at low wage jobs like stone masonry, and cleaning up the feces of superior races.

Albanians in Macedonia, Serbia and Montenegro, Italy, and Greece.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 25th, 2009, 7:52 pm

Bravo. Nice definition. Just one question though. If Albanians are all of that... why do they have more money then Macedonians? Why are they more known then Macedonians? Why is your country even alive? Why are you people even alive? Your not good for anything but gossiping at Tim Hortens....


Macedonians: A person and/or thing that only talks about Alexander the Great because he really has nothing else. It spends its time telling people about how corrupt and "gangster" Macedonia is. Spends the rest of the time talking about Macedonian Crime Lords even though they dont exist. Feels inferior to an Albanian because an Albanian has alot more money then it. Macedonians are offshoots of Serbians. Serbians are offshoots of Russians. Therefore, Macedonians belong in Russia. The Macedonian somehow established itself all the way down to the Balkans somehow. But now claims that Parts of Ancient Illyria is theirs.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 26th, 2009, 3:41 am

CheGuevara wrote:Bravo. Nice definition. Just one question though. If Albanians are all of that... why do they have more money then Macedonians? Why are they more known then Macedonians? Why is your country even alive? Why are you people even alive? Your not good for anything but gossiping at Tim Hortens....


Macedonians: A person and/or thing that only talks about Alexander the Great because he really has nothing else. It spends its time telling people about how corrupt and "gangster" Macedonia is. Spends the rest of the time talking about Macedonian Crime Lords even though they dont exist. Feels inferior to an Albanian because an Albanian has alot more money then it. Macedonians are offshoots of Serbians. Serbians are offshoots of Russians. Therefore, Macedonians belong in Russia. The Macedonian somehow established itself all the way down to the Balkans somehow. But now claims that Parts of Ancient Illyria is theirs.
LOL @ the bold and Italic, you never fail to amuse me LOL.

I will say something about the more money part, I have to admit that, you do have more money, but that's because you deal heroin, cars, women and guns, that's it. Tirana being the capital of Albanians in the Balkans is a large shithole, it has dirt roads on the side of which have lavish hotels, you see fat Albanian businessmen arguing with Moldovian whores who don't want to give them a blowjob. You, as a people, are the stupid ones in the region, and the ones that cause trouble(although this arrouses you sexually)..

Flag of the Devil/Hell/Demons/Ugly and stupid people

Image

Flag of God/Heaven/Angels/Beautiful and smart people

Image

Faciulina
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1177
Joined: May 13th, 2008, 3:29 pm

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by Faciulina » January 26th, 2009, 10:10 am

loooool reading your posts i suppose all the balkan people are stupid not only albanians why you are so pride of nations and flags? politicians are all fucking idiot and they promise thing they can't do there is not any state any country and any flag for me money blood families friends and friends of friends is all we have in life forgot flags and countries and forgot businessmen and politicians who exploit poor people

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 26th, 2009, 1:05 pm

I will say something about the more money part, I have to admit that, you do have more money, but that's because you deal heroin, cars, women and guns, that's it. Tirana being the capital of Albanians in the Balkans is a large shithole, it has dirt roads on the side of which have lavish hotels, you see fat Albanian businessmen arguing with Moldovian whores who don't want to give them a blowjob. You, as a people, are the stupid ones in the region, and the ones that cause trouble(although this arrouses you sexually)..
Say what you want. It takes brains to produce as much money as we do as people. You cannot do it. Simply because you lack the heart, ambition and overall courage.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » January 27th, 2009, 11:09 am

CheGuevara wrote:
I will say something about the more money part, I have to admit that, you do have more money, but that's because you deal heroin, cars, women and guns, that's it. Tirana being the capital of Albanians in the Balkans is a large shithole, it has dirt roads on the side of which have lavish hotels, you see fat Albanian businessmen arguing with Moldovian whores who don't want to give them a blowjob. You, as a people, are the stupid ones in the region, and the ones that cause trouble(although this arrouses you sexually)..
Say what you want. It takes brains to produce as much money as we do as people. You cannot do it. Simply because you lack the heart, ambition and overall courage.
No, wrong. It doesn't take alot of brain power to organize a drug deal. It takes alot of brain power to make and run a country while doing things on the side such as America and having competition such as Russia to go with it.

We don't lack the heart, ambition or overall courage. There are plenty of crooks in my country, hell my country, crook next to thief, fucking pension thief started out when you were still playing hopscotch on the school playground.

It's just alot of people would rather be traditional and go honest and clean.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 27th, 2009, 1:11 pm

No, wrong. It doesn't take alot of brain power to organize a drug deal. It takes alot of brain power to make and run a country while doing things on the side such as America and having competition such as Russia to go with it.

We don't lack the heart, ambition or overall courage. There are plenty of crooks in my country, hell my country, crook next to thief, #%@&#%@ pension thief started out when you were still playing hopscotch on the school playground.

It's just alot of people would rather be traditional and go honest and clean.
So okay, I will ask you then. Why dont Macedonians really succeed in anything? I mean you guys are pretty pointless but you go around acting like you're the chosen ones. I mean you can see what Albanians did. A population of 10,000,000. Even though your pathetic population is even smaller, you guys have not really dont anything. In the world of Showbiz, OC, Food, Religion, Sports.... nothing.

Albanians
Image
Image
Image
Image
Antonio Tarver on the right
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
5th most successful restaurant in American History
Image

There is more but I am tired and have produced more Albanian success' then Macedonian ones already so I am done. And dont even make me go back to Ancient History as well.


Macedonians.... HMmmmmmmm.... waiitttt....... hold on jusss a seccc........
Image
Here. He is only half though and his other half could just as well be Albanian. So this only counts as a half :)

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2284
Joined: March 7th, 2008, 5:47 pm
What city do you live in now?: --

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by Azure9920 » January 27th, 2009, 1:15 pm

Who are the two girls?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » January 27th, 2009, 1:21 pm

Azure9920 wrote:Who are the two girls?

??? Eliza Dushku is in the second picture.. She played in many films... I am surprised you dont know her. She played in the 'new guy' and Bring it On if you ever seen those two movies.

As for the first one, she plays on the George Lopez show. Marsiela Lusha. Shes not THAT big as an actress but she is to me because I watch that show everyday. She is also an author and a poet.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » February 1st, 2009, 8:19 am

CheGuevara wrote:
No, wrong. It doesn't take alot of brain power to organize a drug deal. It takes alot of brain power to make and run a country while doing things on the side such as America and having competition such as Russia to go with it.

We don't lack the heart, ambition or overall courage. There are plenty of crooks in my country, hell my country, crook next to thief, #%@&#%@ pension thief started out when you were still playing hopscotch on the school playground.

It's just alot of people would rather be traditional and go honest and clean.
So okay, I will ask you then. Why dont Macedonians really succeed in anything? I mean you guys are pretty pointless but you go around acting like you're the chosen ones. I mean you can see what Albanians did. A population of 10,000,000. Even though your pathetic population is even smaller, you guys have not really dont anything. In the world of Showbiz, OC, Food, Religion, Sports.... nothing.

Albanians
Image
Image
Image
Image
Antonio Tarver on the right
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
5th most successful restaurant in American History
Image

There is more but I am tired and have produced more Albanian success' then Macedonian ones already so I am done. And dont even make me go back to Ancient History as well.


Macedonians.... HMmmmmmmm.... waiitttt....... hold on jusss a seccc........
Image
Here. He is only half though and his other half could just as well be Albanian. So this only counts as a half :)
LOL it's not about success, power, fame, money, asshole, that's materalist thought, shame on you for seeing it as a good thing.

A boxer? A druggie(Belushi)? A fraudster(Regis)? A mob run resturaunt franchise? Elize Dushku the ugly little slut from True Lies? And that other whore you posted...

This being any achievement?

The only one that's justifiable is Mother Theresa and she was born in Macedonia. To be frank, my dad started a painting of her that went unfinished because she died so he had no reason of continuing it because of other offers, he would've sold it for a buck, extra fame in the Balkans region, no one else cares elsewhere. That very same painting was given to this Albanian guy who I gotta say is a great guy that got along with us well that lived in my building as a farewell present because the guy moved out of the building.

Macedonia being the second homeland to Christianity, Jesus Christ and God himself surpasses any of this...

As for our achivements in this world...

Toronto's Skydome was John Bitove's(owner of both the Maple Leafs and Toronto Raptors) before he sold it to Rogers for 25 million dollars or whatever that was.

Steve Stavro, good thing he died, he was an asshole, a friend of ours made a statue for him but Stevie didn't deliver on his deal so this friend literally told him to go fuck himself and knocked him the fuck out.

Mike Illitch, the founder of Ceaser's Pizza which up until maybe a decade and a half ago was the largest pizza chain in the world with over 3,000 outlets...

Do not get me started, that's just some people.

How about Switzerland? Would you believe half of Switzerland is Macedonians? Of course not. Then why the fuck did Tose Proeski make a tour in all cities and towns around Switzerland????

Here's an irony for you, read the articles about Karamanlis, both Kostas and Konstantine, both of them have Macedonian roots.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2842
Joined: January 13th, 2009, 3:26 pm
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by CheGuevara » February 1st, 2009, 10:52 am

LOL it's not about success, power, fame, money, ahole, that's materalist thought, shame on you for seeing it as a good thing.

A boxer? A druggie(Belushi)? A fraudster(Regis)? A mob run resturaunt franchise? Elize Dushku the ugly little slut from True Lies? And that other whore you posted...

This being any achievement?

The only one that's justifiable is Mother Theresa and she was born in Macedonia. To be frank, my dad started a painting of her that went unfinished because she died so he had no reason of continuing it because of other offers, he would've sold it for a buck, extra fame in the Balkans region, no one else cares elsewhere. That very same painting was given to this Albanian guy who I gotta say is a great guy that got along with us well that lived in my building as a farewell present because the guy moved out of the building.

Macedonia being the second homeland to Christianity, Jesus Christ and God himself surpasses any of this...

As for our achivements in this world...

Toronto's Skydome was John Bitove's(owner of both the Maple Leafs and Toronto Raptors) before he sold it to Rogers for 25 million dollars or whatever that was.

Steve Stavro, good thing he died, he was an ahole, a friend of ours made a statue for him but Stevie didn't deliver on his deal so this friend literally told him to go fu-- himself and knocked him the fu-- out.

Mike Illitch, the founder of Ceaser's Pizza which up until maybe a decade and a half ago was the largest pizza chain in the world with over 3,000 outlets...

Do not get me started, that's just some people.

How about Switzerland? Would you believe half of Switzerland is Macedonians? Of course not. Then why the fu-- did Tose Proeski make a tour in all cities and towns around Switzerland????

Here's an irony for you, read the articles about Karamanlis, both Kostas and Konstantine, both of them have Macedonian roots.
The biggest star in his day, The biggest religious figure in modern history, World champion in weightlifting three times running, European Champion boxer more then once, numerous stars. Yes this is acheivment. It takes alot for a population so small to produce all of that.

Who did you name? Business men???!?!? Do you honestly want to go there Razbojnik? I think you and I both know that you shouldnt go into the area of business if you want to compare Macedonians and Albanians.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: Just how violent the Albanian mafia can get

Unread post by razbojnik » February 2nd, 2009, 9:38 am

CheGuevara wrote:The biggest star in his day, The biggest religious figure in modern history, World champion in weightlifting three times running, European Champion boxer more then once, numerous stars. Yes this is acheivment. It takes alot for a population so small to produce all of that.

Who did you name? Business men???!?!? Do you honestly want to go there Razbojnik? I think you and I both know that you shouldnt go into the area of business if you want to compare Macedonians and Albanians.
Star? A drug addict who died of injecting himself with cocaine and heroin. World champion in weightlifting? Aggressiveness and games of chance(steroids). European Champion boxer? He fights, violance. That's not an achivement. The only one that would be an achivement is Mother Theresa and she was born in the second homeland to Christianity.

Compaing Macedonians and Albanians in business? What the fuck? Who? Behgjet Pacolli? Albanians get rich off what, heroin, drugs, prostitutes, illigal, shady, dirty business? Everyone here knows this.

And what, population so small? How come then you haven't surpassed the Jews if you guys both number 15 million? You break the rules the Jews made this way there's less competition, big demand and you supply it all = profit. And then again you are the only pro-American muslim peoples and the only ones to gain access to visa free travel with Israel.

15 million Albanians, no no no, 20, 30, 40 million Albanians worldwide, 16 million in the Balkans alone, most of whom are unreported as either living or Albanians, hell Kosovo is like India you don't need birth certificates if you're gonna sell the female babies to grow up as prostitutes and the male babies as militia men anyhow.

How is being the spawn people's that would be closest to devil's demons himself with Behgjet Pacolli being the Devil himself, how can you consider yourselves Holy or even consider anything you do an achivement when you go around selling substances that kill??????

Kosovar Albanians sell nukes and Semtax explosives, the same ones used in the London subway bombings.

Post Reply