How Pruszkow (most pwoerful Polish mob) made money

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

How Pruszkow (most pwoerful Polish mob) made money

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 22nd, 2009, 12:29 pm

"Where did Pruszkow get it's wealth most from?"

The Mass:
"Drugs, and protection money."

"Where did they get their drugs"

The Mass:
"Of course from the East."

Again this shows connection between polish and Russian mob imo.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: How Pruszkow (most pwoerful Polish mob) made money

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 22nd, 2009, 12:51 pm

Pruszkow lost 470 million dollars worth of coke transport from that was found on a British ship heading to Poland hidden among other supplies and both british and polish authorities worked together. They talk about it and show some footage of finding it 1:25.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » April 23rd, 2009, 5:03 pm

kurwa buddy, pruszkow had a very close contact with cali cartel. they had polish guys set up in columbia as middle men, they didnt get there coke from the east..they got it from the west...columbia. at a point they were one of the biggest cocaine dealers in europe

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » April 29th, 2009, 12:51 pm

gino wrote:kurwa buddy, pruszkow had a very close contact with cali cartel. they had polish guys set up in columbia as middle men, they didnt get there coke from the east..they got it from the west...columbia. at a point they were one of the biggest cocaine dealers in europe
You're from Poland?

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » April 29th, 2009, 2:03 pm

I actually misunderstood Mass. He said Columbia not East but his voice is changed so gangsters cant recognize him so its hard to understand him in many interviews.

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » April 30th, 2009, 9:59 pm

im polish but i dont live in poland. i moved back there for 4 years came back about 2 yrs ago, lived in katowice. u guys have it all wrong, organized crime in poland was a huge problem and there was alot of violence. not only between gangs but between gangs n police. there was hardcore connects with russians since the slavic blood, n very close relations with latinos. as well as italians. it still is today but its alot more low key then it was b4. in areas of warsaw, younger members of big time local mafias would weigh coke n herion on scales at vegetable stands in broad daylight while people were walking around. everyone knew not to fcuk around

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » April 30th, 2009, 11:13 pm

I heard he made his $$$ by selling Polish Sausages, Bratwurst, Liverwurst, Hoagies, cat meat, horse penis, sheep anus, and cow nipples...

He then donated to the local cobbler and bought a nice pair of gator skin Tony LLamas boots...

Pollacks are known for doing this kind of thing...

AND leaving nasty turds in the sink...

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » May 1st, 2009, 1:24 am

HiloBoy wrote:I heard he made his $$$ by selling Polish Sausages, Bratwurst, Liverwurst, Hoagies, cat meat, horse penis, sheep anus, and cow nipples...

He then donated to the local cobbler and bought a nice pair of gator skin Tony LLamas boots...

Pollacks are known for doing this kind of thing...

AND leaving nasty turds in the sink...
And people in usa are known for being fat,ignorant and fucking their family.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 1st, 2009, 9:27 am

Grinch wrote:And people in usa are known for being fat,ignorant and #%@&#%@ their family.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 1st, 2009, 10:28 am

Grinch wrote:And people in usa are known for being fat,ignorant and #%@&#%@ their family.
Fool, youʻre just jealous cause you canʻt eat 38 cheeseburgers in one setting.

And secondly, Pollacks are known for raping their grandmothers.

How you like them apples homo?

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 1st, 2009, 10:49 am

20% of americans cannot locate america on the map.

obeisity is america's number one problem.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 1st, 2009, 11:40 am

EVERYONE knows Amerikkka are dumb asses...

Just look at all these cats posting on here using short-hand writing like "dis, that, niccuah" etc etc

Ever watch Jay Lenos segment of "Jay-Walking"...

You arenʻt saying anything new or interesting...

PLUS, I guarantee the same can be said about Poland...

There are plenty of folk that live in the country, chopping wood, using oxen to pull carts, still living in the shadow of the cold war...

You mean to tell me they are educated and expert map readers???

Doubt it...

PLUS, this whole pagent society in the southern U.S is ridiculous. NO ONE takes those bimbos serious. And anyone who watches that type of non-sense is in the same boat as that girl...

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 1st, 2009, 12:51 pm

HiloBoy wrote:PLUS, I guarantee the same can be said about Poland...
polacks are not the stereotypical smart people in the world but they are much wiser and smarter then americans. americans are ignorant completely. 83% of americans approve inter-racial marriages, 50% of americans end up divorced and the list of these dispicable actions and thoughts go on and on.

as america continues to exist, human moral continues to shrink. i can't wait until china becomes a world superpower and has tremendous influence on how people should really condone themselves (ie. media, literature, etc..).

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 1st, 2009, 3:43 pm

whats wrong with inter-racial relationships? I bet you think inter sex relations are also wrong and relations with girls below 18?

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 1st, 2009, 4:17 pm

Now thats a ignorant response right from MiamiParadise...

Interracial marriages?? Poland and MOST of Eastern Europe is a HODGE-PODGE of Slavic, Celtic, Ottoman, etc cultures that were mixed in, blended, etc.

You need to get that Hitler mentality outta here. Or youʻre likely to end up just like him...

PLUS, look at your name, "MIAMIPARADISE", obviously you are living in Miami and enjoying the beaches, women, food, etc..

Eating tostones, Cuban sandwiches, pasteles, etc. DEFINITELY more tastier than Polish food...

So donʻt live in Amerikkka and talk shit while enjoying all the benefits.

If Amerikkka sucks so much, then move back to Poland and live in the tundra eating perogies and sausage. Marry some hairy fat women from that area and stay the fukc outta Dade County...

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 1st, 2009, 5:34 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:whats wrong with inter-racial relationships? I bet you think inter sex relations are also wrong and relations with girls below 18?
what's wrong with them is that they most likely end in failure. the divorce rates amongst black/white or asian/black or white/spanish is substantial. girls under 18 shouldn't be dating. that is the rule my family holds for the women in my own family. but i could care less about girls outside my family.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 1st, 2009, 5:40 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Now thats a ignorant response right from MiamiParadise...
ignorant? weren't you insulting polish people ignorantly about things i've never even heard polish people do before?
Interracial marriages?? Poland and MOST of Eastern Europe is a HODGE-PODGE of Slavic, Celtic, Ottoman, etc cultures that were mixed in, blended, etc.
and the result? war, chaos, poverty, foreign rule, etc...
You need to get that Hitler mentality outta here. Or youʻre likely to end up just like him...
hitler wanted to go back to the beginning of man. he wanted only pure breed aryans (skull width, nose width, blonde hair, blue eyes, skeleton type, etc...). i am not like him. i just believe that inter-racial marriages are not a good thing.
PLUS, look at your name, "MIAMIPARADISE", obviously you are living in Miami and enjoying the beaches, women, food, etc..
Eating tostones, Cuban sandwiches, pasteles, etc. DEFINITELY more tastier than Polish food...
what i do in my spare time and in my life is up to me. however, when it comes to marriage, i will marry within my own. simply because a member of my own culture will understand and converse with my culture, family, friends and life better then someone from another culture can.
If Amerikkka sucks so much, then move back to Poland and live in the tundra eating perogies and sausage. Marry some hairy fat women from that area and stay the #%@& outta Dade County...
i am not from poland. but thanks for ignorantly describing things that don't exist in poland. or maybe they do? polako, you want to weigh in on this?

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » May 2nd, 2009, 2:51 am

HiloBoy wrote:Now thats a ignorant response right from MiamiParadise...

If Amerikkka sucks so much, then move back to Poland and live in the tundra eating perogies and sausage. Marry some hairy fat women from that area and stay the #%@& outta Dade County...
I think that you are mad because some polish guy fucks your girl...

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 2nd, 2009, 12:41 pm

^^^

And who is this clown?

Highly doubtful that some Pollack would come to Hawaiʻi

I think YOUR mad b/c some Polish guy plucked you!!

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Grinch » May 2nd, 2009, 2:30 pm

HiloBoy wrote:^^^

And who is this clown?

Highly doubtful that some Pollack would come to Hawaiʻi

I think YOUR mad b/c some Polish guy plucked you!!
I am polish HillbillyBoy, go prais your Tiki Tiki god...

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 2nd, 2009, 5:25 pm

so what about CHinese people? They have really weird food too. On top of it they assimilate a lot less or a lot slower than polish ppl imo and unlike Polish ppl continue to speak their language in public.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 2nd, 2009, 8:03 pm

that's because chinese people are of a different race completely. it's harder for them to assimilate because asian/white friendships are not that common. why polish people in america are just regular white people.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 3rd, 2009, 2:40 am

Thats not true at all, I never assimilated in this society and I was always an outcast. And white people never accepted me esp when i was poorer than them.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 3rd, 2009, 9:59 am

PolakoMafia wrote:Thats not true at all, I never assimilated in this society and I was always an outcast. And white people never accepted me esp when i was poorer than them.
That's because you're a fucking freak.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 3rd, 2009, 11:39 am

LMAO ^^

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 3rd, 2009, 3:55 pm

How am i a freak? Cause I hate participating in those child bneer pong games? Or dont want to associate myself with playboy mansion style fake bimbos or try competing for them? Or because I dont enjoy ppl making jokes about my culture and people and trying to put me down and stop associating with people once they do? Or because I dont enjoy going to parties or peoples house when all they do is watch tv or play poker and am used to real fun and real life back in Poland where you always have adrenaline and can get killed or beaten any day and every friend watches each others back And there is always something exciting going down?

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 3rd, 2009, 4:56 pm

no you're a freak because you praise a nazi physco who is spending the rest of his life in jail and maintains sanity by lying in front of cameras saying he did this and that and is the leader of this when in actual life he is a tired old man sitting in a jail cell trying to maintain sanity (fail) by trying to get people to think about him.

if poland is like that, move back. no one forces you to stay in america...

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 3rd, 2009, 4:59 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:How am i a freak? Cause I hate participating in those child bneer pong games? Or dont want to associate myself with playboy mansion style fake bimbos or try competing for them? Or because I dont enjoy ppl making jokes about my culture and people and trying to put me down and stop associating with people once they do? Or because I dont enjoy going to parties or peoples house when all they do is watch tv or play poker and am used to real fun and real life back in Poland where you always have adrenaline and can get killed or beaten any day and every friend watches each others back And there is always something exciting going down?
Reason 1- You have an unhealthy obsession with a frail, 80 year old convict.
Reason 2- You write long stories about your obsession with retarded thugs from Poland.
Reason 3- You write about being challenged by black people, then come on a website asking why you didn't do anything about it.
Reason 4- You talk about your homosexual interactions with homeless people.
Reason 5- You actually believe what the frail, 80 year old convict actually says.

Etc, etc, etc.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 3rd, 2009, 5:02 pm

PolakoMafia wrote:Ive been itching to get in it with this guy for a while now and finally got it on last night. It was with this fat and old homo coke dealer who used to give me gay comments and ask me to go home with him and shet and did the same thing to a Brazilian friend of mine who bought coke from him.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 3rd, 2009, 5:10 pm

well I did fight the gay coke dealer and beat him up pretty badly I think. His nose was at least bloody. I also did fight two black guys in the last two or so years but I always ended up jumped by their crew as I was fighting them, the second time luckily I somehow got away and ran back into the house. I posted both those stories on here, how I told one of them I was Aryan Brotherhood and looked at all these mexicans backing down when this loud mouthed little black was punking them and straight up went up to him hoping for a fight and said I was AB when he kept trying to be hard and gang bang with his mouth. ANd like expected his punch did almost no damage and I quickly started choking him in a guillotine before other black guys started attacking me from the sides and a brawl erupted and I ran back in.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 3rd, 2009, 5:12 pm

I do back donw a lot though but that is because I have low confidence and am mentally weak, not because phsyically I cant beat them. I was mentally beat down due to getting jumped and them egtting the best of me on occasions, and cause Ive been pretty mentally weak most of my life. But when I went to Poland and hung out with thugs I became a lot more confident and stronger mentally.

PolakoMafia
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by PolakoMafia » May 3rd, 2009, 5:13 pm

I didnt come to this web site asking why I didnt do anything about it I asked why white people in general dont do anything about it, it wasnt just me but a gorup of 3 whites that backed down that night against that same black guy and he was one guy.