Johnny, Azure, Vostok, Dutch, all other fags, time to celebr

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
VostokSila
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: City of brotherly hate

Re: Johnny, Azure, Vostok, Dutch, all other fags, time to celebr

Unread post by VostokSila » May 13th, 2009, 7:20 am

wtf? fuck this gypsy music lol.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 13th, 2009, 12:49 pm

TigreTigre wrote:KUCKA NEVERNA - UNFAITHFUL CHEATING BITTCH

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 13th, 2009, 12:51 pm

i knew fucking balkan slavs were gay but i had no idea it was hat severe of a case.

heres a better song :)

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 13th, 2009, 12:51 pm

pay attention to 0:57 and after

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 3:48 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:pay attention to 0:57 and after
Of course, you're known as terrorists and criminals, the US is against that.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 4:15 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:i knew #%@&#%@ balkan slavs were gay but i had no idea it was hat severe of a case.

heres a better song :)

Since you seem to understand Macedonian somehow of course you do you're Albanian but you just feel like not understanding so I'll talk to you in your filthy Gypsy language, here listen to this, it's a song about our domination over the Albanians

@ 1:45-1:50 he's like for all of us I'll go with 2 barretta's and kill Ahmeti so he can remember how that brotherhood he wants to come true never will(Greater Albania)

@ 2:30 he's like kiss the Christian cross look back at who you were and point with your finger show me that you worship Christ and then at 2:48 he's like I live to beat down an Albanian

@ 3:15 he's like if an Albanian ever steps into Prilep(where the rap group is from) he'll move at once because this isn't Tetovo

@ 3:48 he's like I'm as cold as spyritus you filthy siptar(spitaru gaden) you're aching for a bullet your name is Aden I'll break you into little pieces I'll shoot you in the middle of the day even if you're Bin Laden because my religion is as clear as a tear, one siptar less for our amusement

This one's pride, the lady chorus is like: SPIJAJ SONUVAJ MIRNO TVOJOT DOM GO CUVA SRCEVO SILNO DENOVI PATIKI BELI ZATOA SE POTREBNI VOJNICI SMELI

Translated: Sleep and dream like a baby your home is guarded by undefeatable power(srcevo silno = strong heart) something about white shoes and this is why good soldiers are needed or something

I'm a year here and I'm still not used to the poetry

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 4:17 pm

On the other side this has got to be the biggest crap I've ever seen, Macedonian Gangsta Oro(oro you know the more civilized version of shota the Bulgarians have it too)

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 4:18 pm

I take that back, this has got to be the biggest crap I've ever seen

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 4:22 pm

In the post about the Albanian inferiority, the second video was supposed to be

Here's how we waste precious time, those 3 days have got to be the most fucked up in my life, I slept with a fucking carpet over me for a blanket on the floor in these jeans that had these metal things on the side that left me bruised, there wasn't enough alcohol to get drunk, it rained half the time, everyone was being a bitch and like 50 fights would break out in one day, I was left without any money I thought until I found 300 MKD in the pocket of my backpack, I didn't take a crap for 3 days, I didn't jack off for 3 days, I didn't shower for 3 days(unless you count at the end where we wasted about 50 gallons of drinking water splashing eachother like faggots and I took a metal pipe and broke it off a friend when they tried to shower me as I swang it like a crazy motherfucker).....

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 4:25 pm

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL WHAT THE FUCK LMFAOOOOOOOOOO @ THIS CREEPER

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 4:35 pm

^ When I was talking in Arabic in the middle, he asked me how everything was and since the guy with the cowboy hat was being a bitch that day I thought I'd add in something of my own...

He's born and lives in a village outside of Stip so basically selo = village selak = someone who lives in a village, well no it's a dregatory term since people in the villages are usually uneducated, violent, primitive and have village behaviour which is uncivilized by city standards so I'm like allah bala selak mahal, the reason why they all tried to bear not to laugh in the background.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 4:37 pm

Village people(selaci) are the Macedonian equivelents of hicks/rednecks/white trash from America. They usually listen to Serbian turbofolk or Bulgarian chalga, for the uncivilized party people....

Songs like Aspirin by Seka Aleksic and them... Purebred crap.

And just like rednecks, they love guns. I mean I love guns too but that's not the point, we only use them when it's nessicary, they live with em.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 13th, 2009, 4:59 pm

razbojnik wrote:Of course, you're known as terrorists and criminals, the US is against that.
he mean't criminal terrorists you idiot. not actual religious terrorists. besides those two brothers at fort dix, when have Albanians played a role in terrorism? exactly and even those albanians at fort dix were arabs. look at their families (ask for a picture) and you will remove doubt thta he is albanian.
razbojnik wrote:Since you seem to understand Macedonian somehow of course you do you're Albanian but you just feel like not understanding
oh gooooddddddddd, i hate that language so much. I WOULD NEVER LEARN THAT LANGUAGE. i mean absolutely never! serbian sounds so nasty as a language. it's disgusting, it sounds girly but it's the way slavs speak it that makes me sick. i swear, that language is just fucking messed up to the point of no return!

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 5:24 pm

>he mean't criminal terrorists you idiot. not actual religious terrorists. besides those two brothers at fort dix, when have Albanians played a role in terrorism? exactly and even those albanians at fort dix were arabs. look at their families (ask for a picture) and you will remove doubt thta he is albanian.

Let me see...

-Aidding and abetting the world's most wanted terrorist Bin Laden in Albania(like you've stated numerous times)
-Aidding and abetting Al Qaeda, the Taliban and the Mudahajeen in Macedonia and Kosovo(this one is obvious, I know a leader of the Scoprions personally who organized the mass killing of hundreds of Wahabbi's, Mudahajeen and UCK/NLA in Cair as they came out of their Mercedes for a huge meeting)
-Blowing up 300 Orthdox Churches all over Kosovo in 2004 and burning 8,000 Serbian homes down

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2004_unrest_in_Kosovo

-Trying to blow up a US military base on US soil
-Attacks on NATO soldiers on the Macedonian-Kosovo border or on the Kosovo-Serbian border forgot which
-NLA/UCK is a terrorist group officially

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kosovo_Lib ... rist_group

-Sniping random civilians both Albanians and Macedonians in Tetovo from Sar mountain
-Blowing up a Macedonian Orthodox Church in

Although the conflict in Macedonia was brief, it was not free of war crimes. The most notable incident was the infamous Vejce massacre where Albanian guerrillas killed 8 Macedonian soldiers and dismembered and vandalized their corpses. On another occasion Albanian guerrillas inscribed their names with knives on the backs on some construction workers.[11] News of the massacre sparked local uprisings against Muslims, and such revolts included burning and vandalising shops and mosques. Surviving members of the roadside patrol that was massacred gave eyewitness testimony of the killings. They claimed that the massacre was carried out by a group of 10 bearded guerrillas with knives. The witnesses said that only one of the victims was shot and the remaining 7 victims were murdered with knives and some were even burned alive.[12] The residents of the predominantly Albanian village prevented the families of the victims from visiting the site of the massacre.[13]

Among other crimes, the NLA militants blew up the 13th-century Orthodox monastery Sveti Atanasij in the village of Lesok[14] and it is now under reconstruction.

etc. etc. etc.

Why all the hate for Muslims in Macedonia? People here hate Muslims more than Americans. They actually make fun of Muslims out loud. Why...? Because of Albanian Muslims and Gypsy Muslims. Fucking scum. Hail Allah

>oh gooooddddddddd, i hate that language so much. I WOULD NEVER LEARN THAT LANGUAGE. i mean absolutely never! serbian sounds so nasty as a language. it's disgusting, it sounds girly but it's the way slavs speak it that makes me sick. i swear, that language is just #%@&#%@ messed up to the point of no return!

Indeed. I don't want you guys chewing on my glorious language, you sound like you're speaking Bulgarian speaking Macedonian. It's fucking helarious. I would rather you spoke your Chechen dialect of Hungarian you call Albanian.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 13th, 2009, 6:04 pm

the guy said "from california to new york, we're already known as criminals, drug dealers as bad to the bone, from greece, italy, germany and paris we are known as albanians as the fucking terrorists"

the fucking refugge albanian is trying to say that criminal wise, albanians are seen as animals in those countries, not as actual terrorists. and im glad your friend (you don't actually have a friend but for the convo, let's say you do) shot those wahhabi faggots. i hate islamic freaks almost as much as christian freaks.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 7:24 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:the guy said "from california to new york, we're already known as criminals, drug dealers as bad to the bone, from greece, italy, germany and paris we are known as albanians as the #%@&#%@ terrorists"

the #%@&#%@ refugge albanian is trying to say that criminal wise, albanians are seen as animals in those countries, not as actual terrorists. and im glad your friend (you don't actually have a friend but for the convo, let's say you do) shot those wahhabi faggots. i hate islamic freaks almost as much as christian freaks.
From California to New York they don't know Tamils let alone Albanians.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 12:55 pm

razbojnik wrote:From California to New York they don't know Tamils let alone Albanians.

everything you say is based on personal experience. you have had some friends here in toronto that "rep" tamil tigers and you think that tamils are something. you live in macedonia and by some awful reason think that macedonians are significant as people. everything based on what you see around you. you would go and meet an african millionaire and then after one hour of convo with him, you would think africans run the world.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 3:31 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:From California to New York they don't know Tamils let alone Albanians.

everything you say is based on personal experience. you have had some friends here in toronto that "rep" tamil tigers and you think that tamils are something. you live in macedonia and by some awful reason think that macedonians are significant as people. everything based on what you see around you. you would go and meet an african millionaire and then after one hour of convo with him, you would think africans run the world.
That's exactly what I do, I go and meet and talk to millionaires only...lol what an idiot xDD

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 3:56 pm

razbojnik wrote:That's exactly what I do, I go and meet and talk to millionaires only...lol what an idiot xDD
no you don't. the majority of your friends and social network is a bunch of teenagers with nothing to do. some semi-criminal young adults and some of your dad's friends. that's it. i doubt you have met even one millionaire in your life. you are not the kind to frequent with these people. you are mental, i doubt that you have more then two friends and those two friends are only there out of pity or because your father might know theirs.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 4:27 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:That's exactly what I do, I go and meet and talk to millionaires only...lol what an idiot xDD
no you don't. the majority of your friends and social network is a bunch of teenagers with nothing to do. some semi-criminal young adults and some of your dad's friends. that's it. i doubt you have met even one millionaire in your life. you are not the kind to frequent with these people. you are mental, i doubt that you have more then two friends and those two friends are only there out of pity or because your father might know theirs.
ROFL semi-criminal xDD

I disagree with you on the friends. I have more friends than I need, I'm just fucking tired sometimes to be honest. I have met millionaires and billionaires alike. I am the kind to frequent these people, this is what pretty much fucks your intuition because you have none. From what I've seen of you you're an ugly kid who rarely goes out and gets bullied at school and boosts Albanians and brainwashes himself on Streetgangs because he has nothing else to do and make himself feel better.

This is why you always talk in a 3rd person prespective and never in a 1st person perspective, that's the only difference between you and me. You speak on your people's behalf because you have nothing on yours, I speak on mine becuase I'm awesome, I don't need to boost my people in order to boost myself.

I am mental, crazy, phsycopathic, anti-social, whatever. My father possessed all symptoms of anti-social personality disorder, he's a phsycopath, has a criminal record and was an abusive alcoholic. He also makes me laugh and that's all I care for.

Look in my medical sheets and you'll see, and I didn't know this until I looked in them, in grade 8 2006 when I was 13 they apperently slapped me with Oppositional defiant disorder and I didn't find out until November 2007 when I was 14.

Of course, you are afraid. A coward. A pussy. You are afraid of Azure and you know he looks like a typical scrawny 18 year old Canadian hick, the reason you gave him a false address on Danforth. You know damn well you have flaws and will do anything to prevent people on the INTERNET from finding out.

Aka, 3rd person perspective.

I've had violent encounters with the fucking mutra and you're afraid of wiggers. You fantasize and can only read about the people you worship while I live alongside them. You amuse me.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 5:52 pm

razbojnik wrote:I have met millionaires and billionaires alike.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 15th, 2009, 7:30 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
Come on, give the Macedonians credit...did you see that big watermelon heist they pulled off?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 10:36 am

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:I have met millionaires and billionaires alike.
Indeed. Something not too uncommon with me and I'm proud of it.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 10:37 am

Azure9920 wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:
Come on, give the Macedonians credit...did you see that big watermelon heist they pulled off?
The only reason why I haven't told you to go put on your feather hat and drown is because I know you're trolling but don't include names God damn it.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 15th, 2009, 12:17 pm

hell yeah i heard about it. they stole 20 watermelons at one time at price chopper. it was all over the news for about a week.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 5:05 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:hell yeah i heard about it. they stole 20 watermelons at one time at price chopper. it was all over the news for about a week.
http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/6328/45/

That's what you stupid Albanians are able to pull off.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 15th, 2009, 7:05 pm

youre worthless as a person. tomorrow i am getting up from a nice sleep. then i will find literally every single macedonian site in the world and am going to post your cum shot picture on there. one by one, ill find them all. enjoy your fun on sg.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 8:10 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:youre worthless as a person. tomorrow i am getting up from a nice sleep. then i will find literally every single macedonian site in the world and am going to post your cum shot picture on there. one by one, ill find them all. enjoy your fun on sg.
Yeah you'll do that.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » May 21st, 2009, 5:30 pm

GO JOHNY GO!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight