483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Post Reply
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 10th, 2009, 9:43 pm

lol, you're so fvcking stupid.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 8:35 am

JohnnyRed wrote:lol, you're so fvcking stupid.
This is because you have nothing else to say and I kept proving you wrong over and over. An Albanian telling a Macedonian he's stupid is like a n1gger telling a white American to go eat a banana.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 12th, 2009, 4:14 pm

razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:lol, you're so fvcking stupid.
This is because you have nothing else to say and I kept proving you wrong over and over. An Albanian telling a Macedonian he's stupid is like a n1gger telling a white American to go eat a banana.
first of all idiot, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL that alija azirovic is albanian you fvcking brain dead moron. this was a joint venture if anything. the macedonian was probably used just for shipment suspicion or something. i doubt she had any role in the cocaine after it arrived in macedonia.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 7:54 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
JohnnyRed wrote:lol, you're so fvcking stupid.
This is because you have nothing else to say and I kept proving you wrong over and over. An Albanian telling a Macedonian he's stupid is like a n1gger telling a white American to go eat a banana.
first of all idiot, YOU KNOW DAMN WELL that alija azirovic is albanian you fvcking brain dead moron. this was a joint venture if anything. the macedonian was probably used just for shipment suspicion or something. i doubt she had any role in the cocaine after it arrived in macedonia.
They seized half a ton of cocaine and all of a sudden you claim it was a joint venture LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL what a moron. It's was a joint venture, but not between Albanians and Macedonians but between Serbians and Macedonians.

I doubt the wife of an Arkan's Tigers leader would work alongside filthy Albanian scum.

alija azirovic is NOT an Albanian name and NEVER will be. ALI AHMETI ALI AHMETI AHMETI AAAAAAAHMMMMMMETIIIIIIII AHMEEEEEEEDIIIIIII

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by razbojnik » May 13th, 2009, 7:59 pm

We've(Macedonians, Serbs, Bulgarians) never cared to include you(Albanians) in our social circle.

Zemun clan Sreten Jocic works alongside Bulgarian bosses and in the midst of all that is Stip based bosses....and in between are caught Columbians and Russians....

We run this bitch. You guys as you said are and always will be outsiders. Go cry to the fucking Americans in Bondsteel to help you get a piece if you don't like the fact that the heroin or cocaine is ours and not yours.

Macedonians, Serbs, Bulgarians, Russians = Regular cool kids

Romanians, Greeks = They aren't cool but no one cares to fuck with them since they stick to studying.

Croats/Bosniaks = Hate the cool kids and come on rare occasions just for visits

Turks/Roma = Goth kids

Columbians = Come and go outsider cool kids

Albanians = Ugly, fat, pussy outsider with his ginger face and inhaler and asthma and peanut butter allergies cries to the teachers everytime we step on his second set of eyes and break them. Whoops.

Americans = Teachers.

And the Balkans is our daycare playground.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 12:31 pm

alija azirovic is albanian and like i said, the macedonian chick probably had no role in the trafficking except for being the name on the piece of paper that ordered the shipment. if an albanian did it, chances are a macedonian will go and tell the police an albanian is ordering a food shipment from south america like a little bitch.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 4:09 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:alija azirovic is albanian and like i said, the macedonian chick probably had no role in the trafficking except for being the name on the piece of paper that ordered the shipment. if an albanian did it, chances are a macedonian will go and tell the police an albanian is ordering a food shipment from south america like a little bitch.
You are the king of false assumptions.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 4:17 pm

no false assumptions here. azirovic is albanian. i know a family with that last name and surprise, surprise. they are not slavic.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by razbojnik » May 14th, 2009, 4:46 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:no false assumptions here. azirovic is albanian. i know a family with that last name and surprise, surprise. they are not slavic.
I don't believe you. Prove to me Azirovic is an Albanian surname. Ahmeti or Krasniqi is usually an Albanian surname.

You're just jelous because it's a joint Macedonian and Serbian operation and you got none. How can you try and slip it in? You have no facts that say any Albanian was involved in the operation.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 14th, 2009, 5:50 pm

kadriovski is not an albanian surname either. but daut kadriovski is still albanian. his real surname is kadriu. the yugoslav communist government changed many albanian surnames by putting -vic at the end.

alija is not even a slavic name. it's albanian. aziro/azira is an albanian surname. that's how i know. not to mention that i know a family with this last name. but whatever, if it will make you happy that these two low life women are serbian and macedonian then they are in fact serbian and macedonian.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 9:20 am

JohnnyRed wrote:kadriovski is not an albanian surname either. but daut kadriovski is still albanian. his real surname is kadriu. the yugoslav communist government changed many albanian surnames by putting -vic at the end.

alija is not even a slavic name. it's albanian. aziro/azira is an albanian surname. that's how i know. not to mention that i know a family with this last name. but whatever, if it will make you happy that these two low life women are serbian and macedonian then they are in fact serbian and macedonian.
The fact still remains that you have no source to prove your claims yet again that any Albanian was involved in the operation.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 564
Joined: February 19th, 2008, 12:27 pm

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 15th, 2009, 12:25 pm

razbojnik wrote:The fact still remains that you have no source to prove your claims yet again that any Albanian was involved in the operation.
as i said, if it will make you happier that these two low lives who are too lazy to do a real job are two yugoslavs instead of one macedonian and one albanian then believe so.

User avatar
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 3154
Joined: June 13th, 2008, 3:13 am
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua
Location: Everywhere

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 6:05 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:The fact still remains that you have no source to prove your claims yet again that any Albanian was involved in the operation.
as i said, if it will make you happier that these two low lives who are too lazy to do a real job are two yugoslavs instead of one macedonian and one albanian then believe so.
Ok then I'm happy. :D

onchesmos
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: March 20th, 2010, 9:14 am
Country: United States
If in the United States: Oregon
What city do you live in now?: pittsburgh

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by onchesmos » March 20th, 2010, 9:22 am

razbojnik, im not surprised to read your ignorant comments , its pure slavic , u guys never had balls to do anything on your own and always tried to take credit for big jobs done always by albanians , alija azirovic his real name is Ali Haziri born and raised in the village Qojlia close to the petrovec airport near skopje , he is albanian , from an albanian family , his family also owns a few homes in Hajvali just outside of prishtina , and the trucking company he and his cousins own is called Saranda, they use to drive buses in the past but switched to trucking , so please shut your hole , stick to ur profession on growing fruits in gevgelija , thats all u r good for , as for drugs , money, arms leave to us albanians , u pussy

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 160
Joined: January 9th, 2010, 4:29 pm
Country: Macedonia, FYR
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » March 21st, 2010, 12:54 pm

onchesmos wrote:razbojnik, im not surprised to read your ignorant comments , its pure slavic , u guys never had balls to do anything on your own and always tried to take credit for big jobs done always by albanians , alija azirovic his real name is Ali Haziri born and raised in the village Qojlia close to the petrovec airport near skopje , he is albanian , from an albanian family , his family also owns a few homes in Hajvali just outside of prishtina , and the trucking company he and his cousins own is called Saranda, they use to drive buses in the past but switched to trucking , so please shut your hole , stick to ur profession on growing fruits in gevgelija , thats all u r good for , as for drugs , money, arms leave to us albanians , u pussy
Are you fucking kidding me? You have absolutely no fucking idea what you're talking about. I'll be honest and say most Macedonian bosses I know have Albanian partners in the drug trade and that the organized crime boom in Macedonia was not because of the privatization but because of the post 2001 war giving Albanians more rights.

But that doesn't change any fucking fact. I have fucking relatives who have been involved in that shit since fucking Enver's Albania.

I can name a shit load of Macedonians off the top of my head that I know personally that have been involved with that since time.

We take absolutely no credit for what you assholes have done and never wish to take any. We don't want you in our country, why the fuck would we steal anything that you've accomplished - especially negative, illegal and immoral?

Stop making shit up and go sell potatoes in Bit Bazaar.

VsichkoEBosh
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 160
Joined: January 9th, 2010, 4:29 pm
Country: Macedonia, FYR
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: Moon base Alphaaa

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by VsichkoEBosh » March 21st, 2010, 1:03 pm

But...still, I'll have to agree with you Albanians on the Macedonians being pussies part.

For one, you're generalizing and your 'fact' is based on assumption.

For one, I know Macedonians - rich, spoiled punks who's dads were involved in that shit during the time - mostly stealing the country's budget during privatization - who are now acting it up, when in fact they think toughness is surviving a couple hours without cable or manners(as to their arrogance surpassing their wealth and their mannerisms being worse than that of peasants) being show offs..

I know what you're talking about...believe me, we have tons of pussies who act up.

But then again, we have alot of really strong motherfuckers that keep you assholes in line.

The new generation fucked shit up. You guys are like rodents. We can't stand you. How about Inguishi from Skopje, that big boss there? A couple hours after him and his nephew Benny which is a close friend of my cousins were out partying in Trend, Urko's nightclub, he got his house bombed.

I don't care if you're Albanian or Muslim man...

I just don't care..

My dad was Enver Idrizi's roommate for a month in Skopje, they trained Karate together...

I personally don't give a fuck what you do with Macedonians in the future. Do as you please. I've seen enough from these assholes.

Individually, I have my own circle, that stretches from Uzbekistan to Armenia to Moscow to Bulgaria to fucking Shkoder, Pogorica and Washington fucking DC.

I'm an international, but not a sell out. I look out for my own interests. I don't give a fuck about Macedonia or Macedonians. I just give a fuck about my family and friends who've been loyal to me the entire time I've been alive.

See? Youth? Have no idea what they're doing...and yes, the song is stolen from some Albanian one, right?

ShkupiGirl
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: February 21st, 2011, 11:39 pm
Country: Canada
If in the United States: Wisconsin
What city do you live in now?: windsor

Re: 483 kilos of cocaine siezed by Macedonian police

Unread post by ShkupiGirl » February 21st, 2011, 11:50 pm

hi i know this is off by a a year or so but this is to razbojnik,
you really think you know ur shit but really u dont, Alija Azirovic (Ali Haziri) is Pure Albanian...
You can't claim him as anything else and i know that 100% and you know why? because im his niece. my mom is a Haziri straight from Qojlia Macedonia near Petrovac not too far from skopje, and thats her brother so before you run your mouth about whos albanian and whos your kind get your facts straight. its no laughing matter that my uncle is spending 14 and somewhat years in jail while hes never been able to see his two kids grow up. his cousin Abaz Haziri was one of the most respected albanian men in skopje and parts of kosovo but unfortunately we have lost him. and he was pure albanian too.. dont claim people for ur own

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”