Macedonian snipers third best in the world

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Macedonian snipers third best in the world

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 15th, 2009, 7:04 pm

the bay of pigs invasion was not by the american military. how you can call it a war... ahhhh fuck you. wtf am i doin?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

!

Unread post by razbojnik » May 15th, 2009, 8:09 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:the bay of pigs invasion was not by the american military. how you can call it a war... ahhhh fu-- you. wtf am i doin?
HAHAHHHHAHAHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 18th, 2009, 5:33 pm

My fucking God, whoever wrote that copy/paste shit is a moron. Just off the top of my head, Britain didn't win the War of 1812, and the majority of that post is idiotic...do they honestly teach you anything over there?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 18th, 2009, 6:43 pm

Azure9920 wrote:My #%@&#%@ God, whoever wrote that copy/paste shit is a moron. Just off the top of my head, Britain didn't win the War of 1812, and the majority of that post is idiotic...do they honestly teach you anything over there?
I learned about the War of 1812 in Canadian elementary, and I don't go to Macedonian high school, I go to

www.icslearn.ca

That's Canadian as well. All my Macedonian friends laughed when I showed them the exams

^ That's Canadian superiority over the world. In high school in Canada, they teach you basic mathematics.

I guess we're Einstein when it comes to you. Then again without Nikola Tesla America wouldn't have been a superpower.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 18th, 2009, 6:52 pm

Can't handle regular school?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 10:01 am

Azure9920 wrote:Can't handle regular school?
I can handle it. Macedonian high school might be hard compared to the Canadian ones, but it's mostly fucking around most of the time. All the teachers and the principal is are my parent's friends so I don't worry about marks. High schools there are boring as fuck, here at least you got something to do when you get out.

Overall I find school easy and a waste of time because they fill you up with useless information which you'll forget by the time you need to use the knowledge you've been given.

Besides, they can accept me anywhere here for work with a Canadian diploma. Here if I go to university they won't give me a job unless I have connections, and it's because I have connections I'm so fucking lazy.

Instead I pay 60 bucks a month or a 1000 overall for my high school education. Canadian high school diploma...plus maybe a couple courses here and there for knowledge where I won't be so lazy, maybe bookmaking, accounting or something, or hell even medicine and there's a high school for that here the fat kid mob boss's nephew LOOOOOOOOOOL goes there, God forbid if he should have to take your blood.....

Let me give you a typical high school day: I wake up at 3 pm, go take a piss, shower, go out until it's sunny and meet up with some friends to go to a bar or a nightclub or something and chill, as soon as the sun sets come home and sit on my laptop all day playing video games.

If I'm a little extra on money, call a whore over and just enjoy how beautiful my life is.

All while Johnny worships Alex Rudaj's holy penis.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 10:02 am

Overall, I don't find it essential academically. I'd rather sleep in.

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 19th, 2009, 10:48 am

razbojnik wrote:If I'm a little extra on money, call a whore over and just enjoy how beautiful my life is.
the 11 year old you were talking about?

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 19th, 2009, 4:11 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:If I'm a little extra on money, call a whore over and just enjoy how beautiful my life is.
the 11 year old you were talking about?
No, Alex Rudaj.