Macedonian snipers third best in the world

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Belize Nicaragua

Unread post by razbojnik » May 8th, 2009, 5:45 pm

Monday, 04 May 2009

1.Russia, 2. Ukraine, 3. Macedonia.

These are the top three countries at the latest Sniper World Cup for Police and Military held in Budapest, Hungary. Eagle eye, nerves of steel ... is something that best describes a snaperist. Mistakes aren't allowed, the tiniest of mistakes can be very costly.

Macedonian elite police and military sniper units have been competing at the Budapest sniper world cup since 2004. For six years in a row Macedonian elite unit "Tigers" have placed in the top 10 in the world.

In 2008, the Tigers placed third in the world, right behind the Russians and the Ukrainians (Berkuti). The Tigers are known as the toughest unit for urban fighting in Macedonia, though some may have arguments for the Wolves and the Red Scorpions. They are not the same. The Wolves and Red Scorpions belong to the Army, while the Tigers are a police commando unit.

Each day of a "Tiger" member is planned out from morning to evening. Every minute of the day, including meals, training and tasks are planned months ahead. Their primary duties are to cover VIP persons, free hostages, deal with criminals and terrorists on moments notice etc.

The Tiger's sniper unit is also known in being able to take out targets at 1,500 meters distance with 100% accuracy which makes them one of very few units in Europe and the only ones in the Balkans that can do that.

http://macedoniaonline.eu/content/view/6575/2/

----------------------------------------------------------------

I also read somewhere that the Macedonian Wolves were the third best special forces in the world....

WE RULE, EVERYONE ELSE(ESPECIALLY NON-IMPORTANT GYPSY ALBANIANS) SUCKS!!!!!!!! :D :P

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: Macedonian snipers third best in the world

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 8th, 2009, 6:06 pm

DId the U.S participate in this?

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Miami

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 9th, 2009, 10:38 am

Nothing like a third world country creating it's own website to make up ridiculous facts to make it seem like a noticable and prosperous country.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 9th, 2009, 12:28 pm

HiloBoy wrote:DId the U.S participate in this?
Only Russia, the Ukraine and Macedonia participated in the competition.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 9th, 2009, 1:32 pm

Wow, that is very sad.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 9th, 2009, 1:56 pm

Then how can you be the BEST in the world when only 3 teams compete? LOL

theken206
What city do you live in now?: seattle

Unread post by theken206 » May 9th, 2009, 2:01 pm

And for referance its the USA/Canada the produces the best long rang shooters and snipers in the world thank you very much.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 9th, 2009, 7:54 pm

MiamiParadise wrote:Nothing like a third world country creating it's own website to make up ridiculous facts to make it seem like a noticable and prosperous country.
Of course, this is why Shkoder doesn't look like Baghdad

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/c ... kyline.JPG

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 9th, 2009, 7:55 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
Yeah, that's why it said World Cup you friggin moron. You're just jelous because Russia had the best snipers in WW2 and Canada wasn't worth shit.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 9th, 2009, 7:55 pm

MiamiParadise wrote:Wow, that is very sad.
Like how the Wahhabi's and the Taliban are taking over Shqiperia

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 9th, 2009, 7:56 pm

HiloBoy wrote:Then how can you be the BEST in the world when only 3 teams compete? LOL
Of course, in the world there's only 3 nations --- Russia, Ukraine and Macedonia. This is why it's a world cup, so instead of 100+ nations 3 compete.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 9th, 2009, 7:58 pm

theken206 wrote:And for referance its the USA/Canada the produces the best long rang shooters and snipers in the world thank you very much.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CANADA? WTF?! Canada has no say in this. The USA doesn't come close to what we are, they use computerized digitized shit, we don't. This is why our training is superior than theirs becuase hitting a person in the body there is brutal abuse, here it's regular routine. Out of all the US forces, only the CIA can break rules and even they have too much empathy. Even the special forces have mental blocks when it comes to killing a child.

HiloBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by HiloBoy » May 9th, 2009, 8:04 pm

RAZBOJNIK, you are a fuuucken wreck!!

GO and make all of us some Kala Moijaka, Vilna, Djuvece, Tunj Evina, Sarma, Haluski, Cevapcici, Pogaca, Kropsua, Priganice, Potica, and Presnac and then rape your mother and when you are about to blow your wad, slit her throat and jizz on her eyeballs you sick fuuuck!!

LOL

You didnt think I knew all these foods did you?

I am on to you buster brown, I have Serbian SIsters of the Bovey Circle working for me feeding me info about you....

JohnnyRed
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by JohnnyRed » May 9th, 2009, 9:10 pm

razbojnik wrote:
so much so that the prime islamic leader in albania says that, "there is not fundamentalism in albania unless you are talking about politics."

the wahhabi's and taliban can never form a bond with regular albanians. they might be able to form a bond with the albanian government but not albanian muslims (regular muslim albanians). why? because nobody in albania takes islam or christianity serious. islam states to not have pride in your nationality. lol, so no albanian is really muslim because not even 0.5% of albanians can follow that rule. secondly, i have seen my friends (half who are muslim) tear through pepparoni pizza's and hams at my house like there is no tomorrow.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » May 10th, 2009, 9:18 am

razbojnik wrote:
Azure9920 wrote:
Yeah, that's why it said World Cup you friggin moron. You're just jelous because Russia had the best snipers in WW2 and Canada wasn't worth shit.
I very much doubt even Russia, or the Ukraine were involved in this competition either. How come there's no documentation of this so called "World Cup" outside of Macedonian websites?

No Russian website has mention of it, and surely they'd use this as a propaganda tool if they were in fact the winners of a world competition.

Face it, Macedonia made this crap up..and you were foolish enough to believe it.

Add military matters to the list of topics Raj manages to make a fool out of himself with.

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 10th, 2009, 12:20 pm

I once again repeat, nothing like a third world country creating it's own website to make up ridiculous facts to make it seem like a noticable and prosperous country.

theken206

Unread post by theken206 » May 10th, 2009, 2:25 pm

"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CANADA? WTF?! Canada has no say in this. The USA doesn't come close to what we are, they use computerized digitized shit, we don't. This is why our training is superior than theirs becuase hitting a person in the body there is brutal abuse, here it's regular routine. Out of all the US forces, only the CIA can break rules and even they have too much empathy. Even the special forces have mental blocks when it comes to killing a child."

Look, I get it, you love macedonia and all that good shit. but your talking about a subject you dont know about and it makes you sound very foolish.

"CANADA? WTF?! Canada has no say in this. The USA doesn't come close to what we are, they use computerized digitized shit, we don't. This is why our training is superior than theirs becuase hitting a person in the body there is brutal abuse, here it's regular routine"

The top scoring snipers in the world are American and Canadian, its just how it is. The longest confirmed kill with a rifle is by a Canadian sniper in trashghanistan. Its held by Rob Furlong who made the kill at 2400+ meters with a Mcmillan TAC-50, .50BMG rifle.

the US and Canadian being pretty much the top, but contires like Ireland{who one last years international comp' at FT Benning}, Britan, Sweden, Finland, Austraila, Germany, the Isralis, the Russians and many more have top notch snipers and longe range marksmen

The "best" is relative to national pride, mindset and results.

and I quote"
"There is NO BEST, in my opinion.

Serbian snipers might be better for some situations they have more experience in, but Canadians will beat them in some areas, and Americans beat us in other areas. We've all got the skills to pay the bills, but we use different weapons, different training and different doctrines and SOP's, so even though they are all snipers, comparing Americans to Canadians to Serbians is comparing apples to oranges."

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 10th, 2009, 6:25 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
I very much doubt even Russia, or the Ukraine were involved in this competition either. How come there's no documentation of this so called "World Cup" outside of Macedonian websites?

No Russian website has mention of it, and surely they'd use this as a propaganda tool if they were in fact the winners of a world competition.

Face it, Macedonia made this crap up..and you were foolish enough to believe it.

Add military matters to the list of topics Raj manages to make a fool out of himself with.
I'm not gonna read that.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 10th, 2009, 6:26 pm

theken206 wrote:"LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

CANADA? WTF?! Canada has no say in this. The USA doesn't come close to what we are, they use computerized digitized shit, we don't. This is why our training is superior than theirs becuase hitting a person in the body there is brutal abuse, here it's regular routine. Out of all the US forces, only the CIA can break rules and even they have too much empathy. Even the special forces have mental blocks when it comes to killing a child."

Look, I get it, you love macedonia and all that good shit. but your talking about a subject you dont know about and it makes you sound very foolish.

"CANADA? WTF?! Canada has no say in this. The USA doesn't come close to what we are, they use computerized digitized shit, we don't. This is why our training is superior than theirs becuase hitting a person in the body there is brutal abuse, here it's regular routine"

The top scoring snipers in the world are American and Canadian, its just how it is. The longest confirmed kill with a rifle is by a Canadian sniper in trashghanistan. Its held by Rob Furlong who made the kill at 2400+ meters with a Mcmillan TAC-50, .50BMG rifle.

the US and Canadian being pretty much the top, but contires like Ireland{who one last years international comp' at FT Benning}, Britan, Sweden, Finland, Austraila, Germany, the Isralis, the Russians and many more have top notch snipers and longe range marksmen

and I quote"

Serbian snipers might be better for some situations they have more experience in, but Canadians will beat them in some areas, and Americans beat us in other areas. We've all got the skills to pay the bills, but we use different weapons, different training and different doctrines and SOP's, so even though they are all snipers, comparing Americans to Canadians to Serbians is comparing apples to oranges."
I'm not gonna read that either.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 10th, 2009, 6:26 pm

MiamiParadise wrote:I once again repeat, nothing like a third world country creating it's own website to make up ridiculous facts to make it seem like a noticable and prosperous country.
No one cares about Albanians.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 10th, 2009, 6:27 pm

JohnnyRed wrote:
razbojnik wrote:
so much so that the prime islamic leader in albania says that, "there is not fundamentalism in albania unless you are talking about politics."

the wahhabi's and taliban can never form a bond with regular albanians. they might be able to form a bond with the albanian government but not albanian muslims (regular muslim albanians). why? because nobody in albania takes islam or christianity serious. islam states to not have pride in your nationality. lol, so no albanian is really muslim because not even 0.5% of albanians can follow that rule. secondly, i have seen my friends (half who are muslim) tear through pepparoni pizza's and hams at my house like there is no tomorrow.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL the day I take a pig into a mosque in Tirana Albanians don't pull a Taliban and pull the mechanism on the bombs strapped to themselves

theken206

Unread post by theken206 » May 10th, 2009, 8:08 pm

razbojnik wrote:

and I quote"

Ignorance is bliss I guess

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 8:41 am

theken206 wrote:
razbojnik wrote:

and I quote"

Ignorance is bliss I guess
Ignorance is bliss, indeed. Not for me though. I just don't feel like reading all that crap and responding, not worth my time.

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 11th, 2009, 11:54 am

1,500 m's?

Canadian snipers are trained to shoot up to 2 miles...

I can hit a target from pretty far with a .45 calibre myself

whiskeyjack
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by whiskeyjack » May 11th, 2009, 11:56 am

Canada does hold the record, and the best sniper in history was a finnish guy who popped russian domes

MiamiParadise
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by MiamiParadise » May 11th, 2009, 12:24 pm

I find it hard to believe even Russia could be in the top 10 when coming to snipers. Let alone a shit little tiny almost non existant and definitely not even worth of a mention Macedonia. The snipers we in the West have make the Eastern snipers look laughable. Just like the M-16 makes the AK-47 look like a big laugh.

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 11th, 2009, 3:31 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:Canada does hold the record, and the best sniper in history was a finnish guy who popped russian domes
Simo Häyhä. That was his name.

Something about him in english -> http://militaryhistory.suite101.com/art ... est_sniper_

He indeed killed many people in a pointless war that quite possible could have been avoided with better politics........

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 3:33 pm

whiskeyjack wrote:1,500 m's?

Canadian snipers are trained to shoot up to 2 miles...

I can hit a target from pretty far with a .45 calibre myself
I can shoot things too, that doesn't change anything. LOL you're comparing Canadian military to Macedonian military

First off the Macedonian army uses this sniper rifle

The Canadians use this type of digitized crap

You just can't compare the two militaries. Here what's regular routine there it's abuse and violation of human rights.

This is the Macedonian police special forces, the equivelent of SWAT or ETF in Canada, and it has better training than the military in the US does, this is even above Canadian special forces training

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » May 11th, 2009, 3:38 pm

punamusta wrote:
Something about him in english -> http://militaryhistory.suite101.com/art ... est_sniper_
Hmm, for some reason that article claims that the Soviet Union invaded Finland in WW2. I don't know why it says so... Finland was never invaded by Soviet Union.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 3:38 pm

MiamiParadise wrote:I find it hard to believe even Russia could be in the top 10 when coming to snipers. Let alone a shit little tiny almost non existant and definitely not even worth of a mention Macedonia. The snipers we in the West have make the Eastern snipers look laughable. Just like the M-16 makes the AK-47 look like a big laugh.
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Are you fucking kidding me? Are you saying an M-16 is better than the AK47?! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL. An article by an experianced US military member writes a whole detailed analasys of why the M16 is crap compared to the AK. The M16 jams more in a day than Fat Albert eats chicken and watermelon.

Russia is TOP IN THE WORLD when it comes to snipers. In World War 2, Russia had the most snipers with a large number of kills, let alone now with all the advances in technology and shit. Also note that Russian soldiers loved vodka and were drunks most part, so it would fuck up their mind and accuracy when they are drinking vodka to warm up and sniping down a German officer in Stalingrad.

World War II
Name Conflict Service Branch Kills
Simo Hayha W.W. II Finland 542
Ivan Sidorenko W.W. II U.S.S.R. 500
Nikolay Yakovlevich Ilyin W.W. II U.S.S.R. 496
Kulbertinov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 487
V. N. Pchelintsev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 456
Mikhail Budenkov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 437
Fyodor Matveevich Okhlopkov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 429
Fyodor Djachenko W.W. II U.S.S.R. 425
Vasilij Ivanovich Golosov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 422
Afanasy Gordienko W.W. II U.S.S.R. 417
Stepan Petrenko W.W. II U.S.S.R. 412
Sulo Kolkka W.W. II Finland 400+
Erwin Konig W.W. II Germany 400
Vasili Zaitsev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 400
Semen D. Nomokonov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 367
Abdukhani Idrisov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 349
Philipp Yakovlevich Rubaho W.W. II U.S.S.R. 346
Matth�us Hetzenauer W.W. II Germany 345
Victor Ivanovich Medvedev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 331
E. Nicolaev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 324
Leonid Yakovlevich Butkevich W.W. II U.S.S.R. 315
Nikolai Ilyin W.W. II U.S.S.R. 315
Lyudmila M. Pavlichenko (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 309
Alexander Pavlovich Lebedev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 307
Ivan Pavlovich Gorelikov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 305
Ivan Petrovich Antonov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 302
Heinz Thorvald W.W. II Germany 300
Gennadij Iosifovich Velichko W.W. II U.S.S.R. 300
Moisej Timofeyevich Usik W.W. II U.S.S.R. 300
Nataly V. Kovshova &
Maria Polivanova (Female team) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 300
Ivan Filippovich Abdulov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 298
Yakov Mikhajlovich Smetnev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 279
Liba Rugova W.W. II U.S.S.R. 274
Anatolij Chekhov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 265
Zhambyl Evscheyevich Tulaev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 262
Sepp Allerberger W.W. II Germany 257
Fyodor Kuzmich Chegodaev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 250
Ivan Ivanovich Bocharov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 248
Mikhail Ignatievich Belousov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 245
Maxim Passar W.W. II U.S.S.R. 237
David Teboevich Doev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 226
Vasilij Shalvovich Kvachantiradze W.W. II U.S.S.R. 215
Bruno Sutkus W.W. II Germany 209
Mikhail Stepanovich Sokhin W.W. II U.S.S.R. 202
Noj Petrovich Adamia W.W. II U.S.S.R. 200
M.A. Abbasov W.W.II U.S.S.R. 200
Gefreiter Meyer W.W. II Germany 180
Yekaterina Zuranova (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 155
Vladimir Ptchelinzev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 152
Inna Semyonovna Mudretsova (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 143
Feodosy Smeljachkov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 125
I. Merkulov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 125
H. Andruhaev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 125
Oleh Dir W.W. II Germany 120
Tatiana Igantovna Kostyrina(F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 120
Janis Roze W.W. II U.S.S.R. 116
N.P. Petrova (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 107
V. N. Pchelintsev W.W. II U.S.S.R. 102
Yelizaveta Mironova (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R 100+
Aliya Moldagulova (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 91
Nina Lobkovskaya (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 89
Lidiya Gudovantseva (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 76
Helmut Wirnsberger W.W. II Germany 64
Alexandra Shlyakhova (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 63
P. Grjaznov W.W. II U.S.S.R. 57
Roza Shanina (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 54
A.P.Medvedeva-Nazarkina (F) W.W. II U.S.S.R. 43
Marie Ljalkov� (F) W.W. II Czech Army 30
James Bedford MacArthur W.W. II Canada 9

http://www.snipercentral.com/snipers.htm

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 3:39 pm

punamusta wrote:
whiskeyjack wrote:Canada does hold the record, and the best sniper in history was a finnish guy who popped russian domes
Simo Häyhä. That was his name.

He indeed killed many people in a pointless war that quite possible could have been avoided with better politics........
Oh for the love of Johnny's Allah, I already know about him. He has 500 sniper kills and 200 kills with his SMG.

razbojnik
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight

Unread post by razbojnik » May 11th, 2009, 3:40 pm

punamusta wrote:
punamusta wrote:
Hmm, for some reason that article claims that the Soviet Union invaded Finland in WW2. I don't know why it says so... Finland was never invaded by Soviet Union.
Indeed.