Proof that Balkans is a nuclear power

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Proof that Balkans is a nuclear power

Unread post by Dobre » September 14th, 2009, 6:28 pm

Police fear Balkan mafia eager to sell A-bomb materials to Iran

Iran’s quest to become a nuclear power has galvanised the Balkan mafias, security sources have warned following the discovery of potentially lethal nuclear enrichment material in the region.

Last week, Bulgarian customs officials prevented a car from crossing into Romania after discovering 3.5kg of hafnium, a metallic element that is used in the nuclear enrichment process and which could potentially be employed in the manufacture of radioactive “dirty bombs”.

According to General Veleri Petrov, the Bulgarian police chief, the hafnium consignment, discovered at the Ruse border crossing point, was destined for a Romanian mafia with Middle Eastern connections. One Bulgarian and three Romanian nationals in the car were arrested. READ MORE

A Bulgarian police spokes man said the consignment of the rare metal was concealed on the person of the Bulgarian driver of the car.

On its own, hafnium is not radioactive. The consignment was “virtually 100% pure” and suitable for use in nuclear reactors as a control material.

Apart from its use in the nuclear industry, hafnium can also be transformed into a powerful explosive – one gram of hafnium having the potential, after sophisticated and expensive treatment, to emit gamma rays equivalent in power to 50 kilos of TNT. Because of this it is highly sought after by Middle Eastern terrorist armourers.

Hafnium is difficult and very expensive to refine. Bulgaria does not possess the technology to produce pure hafnium, the spokesman said, adding that the origin of the consignment was unknown. But, clearly, money is no object for the shadowy end-users.

The Sunday Herald has learned from Romanian sources that an Arab-dominated Bucharest mafia was the inter mediary in the hafnium deal. The sources could not give the intended final destination of the consignment, but the “working hypothesis” of Balkan police forces is that “it is linked to Iran’s nuclear quest”. Then again, there are always al-Qaeda armourers keen to buy dirty bomb material.

Professor Marina Nizamska, head of the Bulgarian Atomic Energy Commission’s special measures department, said hafnium, though not radioactive, is on the UN’s proscribed list of double- purpose materials that have both military and civilian uses. It has special uses in making rockets and bombs, as well as in the manufacture of television tubes.

In a curious twist to the Ruse border crossing arrests, the three Romanian nationals were yesterday released because the Bulgarian driver of the smugglers’ car admitted that the hafnium consignment was his property. He could not, however, say from where it came. Bulgarian police therefore had no legal grounds to hold the three Romanians and they were set free, the police spokesman added.

Because of the concerns raised by the case, the sudden and unconditional freeing of the smuggler’s Romanian companions raises justifiable fears about the financial clout of the mafias apparently involved, and the legendary corruptibility of Balkan police forces. Bulgaria, like Romania, is hoping to join the EU in 2007, but corruption is seen as one of the main stumbling blocks in its path.

The problem is that Bulgaria is at the crossroads of the east-west nuclear smuggling route. Over the past few years, Bulgarian police have foiled at least two attempts to smuggle plutonium and uranium to the Middle East via Bulgaria.

As for Romania, its corruption problem is compounded by the fact that venality is all-pervasive and institutional ised. And organised crime, part of which is controlled by a Syrian-led syndicate, has penetrated the highest echelons of the state. It has MPs, police generals, judges and public prosecutors on its payroll, according to a report by the Bucharest daily Evenimentul Zilei.

Enriched uranium, along with plutonium, is one of the alternative essential component of a nuclear fission weapon or A-bomb. Hafnium is part of the manufacturing process. Iran argues that it has the right to enrich uranium for peaceful use in power stations, but the EU and the US fear that Tehran will change the process to make a nuclear bomb.

Only last week Ali Larijani, the secretary of Iran’s Supreme National Security Council and Iran’s chief nuclear negotiator, said in New York that the EU was trying to bully Iran. “The Europeans have been trying to humiliate the Iranians. Do not doubt that enrichment is a national desire,” he insisted.

Iran’s determination to be a nuclear power defies the EU and the US and threatens to upset the UN’s attempts to control nuclear proliferation. Yesterday the board of the International Atomic Energy Agency approved a resolution that sets Iran up for referral to the U.N. Security Council for violating the Nuclear Non- Proliferation Treaty.

http://regimechangeiran.blogspot.com/20 ... -sell.html

And the Israeli former prime minister Shimon Peres even said we don't want the Middle East to become like the Balkans:

Shimon Peres: Yes. What is going on is clear. First Iran denied they had the nuclear facilities. Then they made a promise to the Europeans that they would curb their program. And they have now violated that promise.

Here is the problem. If Iran gets a nuclear bomb, it will force the countries around it to do the same. The whole area will become a "nuclear Balkans." In addition, Iran is the center of terrorism in the Middle East.

Gardels: You mean Saudi Arabia, Egypt and Turkey might be tempted to go nuclear as well?

Peres: I don't want to be the one who says the names. I will leave that up to you. I say Balkans because the whole region is a broken Muslim power. Nothing divides the Muslim world more than their unity. The longest war in the Middle East, which lasted seven years and had 4 million casualties, was between Iran and Iraq. And it can happen again.

http://www.digitalnpq.org/global_servic ... 16-04.html

And for the dumbasses like Johnny who will try to be smart and say hey the Balkans has no long range nuclear missles like Iran has developed!!!!11

Of course it doesn't. The Balkan countries where organized crime and corruption thrive are the poorest ones, such as Macedonia, Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia, Montenegro, Croatia, Bulgaria, Turkey and Romania. Other than Turkey and maybe Romania or Croatia(in the near future), none of these can afford a decent combat aircraft such as an F-16 let alone have the budget to invest in long range nuclear trucks type shit like the BOFOR missles....

Unless they're someone like Mite who has the money to buy a dozen oil tankers, be able to enter the Onassis family or their circle of influence(the Illuminati bloodlines) or even have the privilege of being a partner of the Russian government in the Balkans which Russia does not look down on, like it did with Illiya Pavlov, the Multigroup owner slash Freemason slash 8th richest person in Eastern Europe slash Bulgarian mafia boss slash guy who ordered the car bombing of the former Macedonian president Kiro Gligorov.

Greece has that wealth and Turkey already possesses that capability while Romania is big enough that anything can happen and while Slovenia's budget might be low because it's a country smaller than Macedonia, but it's as close to Europe you can get being a Balkanian and not getting ridiculed by other Europeans. Also, Slovenia defeated the Yugoslav National Army in 10 days. It inflicted over a 150 casualties in 10 days. Over 50 of those were Macedonians serving in the Yugoslav National Army.

As I said, government budget might not have the wealth...but the only reasons Balkan countries haven't gone nuclear is the same reason as that of Iran...except Iran is 70 million people and can kick NATO's ass, while NATO kicked our ass and they can do it again.

Government budget can buy a 100 small nukes costing a couple million dollars each, rusty crap the size of Johnny's entire body that can blow up Manhattan and contaminate all of New York with radiation and fallout.

But it's not allowed. Private budget can buy alot more than that. A small time businessman here who was in prison in Belgium, owns a cable company and sells prime seaside real estate in Miami and has an condo in Miami who has luxury yachts on the Mediterranean sea and 200 grocery stores in the Balkans...pays tens of thousands of Euros in taxes to Macedonia each month...

That's nothing. The Oasis, remember him, Zoro's daughter is wow! ?

The Oasis has about 4 BMW X6's, 2 BMW X5's, one BMW sportscar and I forgot what else. He also has several private jets and heliopters. That's not all, he now is the owner of a customized luxury Boeing 747.

DutchGangster69
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Toronto

Re: Proof that Balkans is a nuclear power

Unread post by DutchGangster69 » September 14th, 2009, 6:42 pm

The Dutch have nukes.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » September 15th, 2009, 7:56 am

Balkans aint shit.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Nunaya

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 15th, 2009, 12:53 pm

neither is poland. if the balkans had nuclear power, they would use it in their own government instead of selling it to wahhabi physcopaths.

Grinch
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Idaho
What city do you live in now?: Res Publica Serenissima

Unread post by Grinch » September 16th, 2009, 6:01 am

I agree.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 7:39 am

Grinch wrote:Balkans aint shit.
The Balkans is more important than the Middle East, the Caucauses or all of Africa. If a big war breaks out in the Middle East, the Caucauses or Africa and then a small little riot in the Balkans, see who NATO will be running to first.

Not to mention the fact that a Balkan war will be more of a priority for the US military than the Mexican war going on...more of a threat. If it wasn't, then why bother sending more troops to the Balkans then to the Mexican border?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: --

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 19th, 2009, 11:28 am

CheGuevara wrote:neither is poland. if the balkans had nuclear power, they would use it in their own government instead of selling it to wahhabi physcopaths.
Maybe the Iranians made them a better offer?

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 19th, 2009, 11:58 am

Azure9920 wrote:Maybe the Iranians made them a better offer?
they can make them any offer they want. the balkans wouldn't be able to accept. communist yugoslavia and albania would have made nukes if they had the chance to. what makes you think the balkans of today which are garbage dumps compared to communist balkania are able to produce anything close to nuclear weapons?

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 19th, 2009, 12:06 pm

CheGuevara wrote:communist yugoslavia and albania would have made nukes if they had the chance to.
What do you mean "if they had the chance to"?
what makes you think the balkans of today which are garbage dumps compared to communist balkania are able to produce anything close to nuclear weapons?
I don't think any of the countries in that region, save Turkey or maybe Greece can produce nukes. And even then, that's really iffy.

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 19th, 2009, 12:14 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:communist yugoslavia and albania would have made nukes if they had the chance to.
What do you mean "if they had the chance to"?
what makes you think the balkans of today which are garbage dumps compared to communist balkania are able to produce anything close to nuclear weapons?
I don't think any of the countries in that region, save Turkey or maybe Greece can produce nukes. And even then, that's really iffy.
i mean if they had the resources and economics to produce nuclear weapons.

and i don't think greece nor turkey could as well. turkey is itching to create a nuke. they have unsettled disputes with greece that they would be able to open again if they had nukes. without them, eu won't allow it.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 19th, 2009, 12:18 pm

CheGuevara wrote:i mean if they had the resources and economics to produce nuclear weapons.
lol
and i don't think greece nor turkey could as well. turkey is itching to create a nuke. they have unsettled disputes with greece that they would be able to open again if they had nukes. without them, eu won't allow it.
Turkey has nukes, and has had them for quite some time now. I very much doubt that Turkey would allow a minor dispute with Greece over an island erupt into something major involving nuclear weapons. Particularly when both countries are for the most part "on the same side".

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 19th, 2009, 12:24 pm

does turkey have nukes in the sense of nuclear missles/weapons ready for war? or does turkey only have the capabilities of producing them?

and turkey has alot of nationalists in it's government. secondly, their dispute goes past cyprus. many turkish nationalists claim greek land.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 19th, 2009, 12:27 pm

CheGuevara wrote:does turkey have nukes in the sense of nuclear missles/weapons ready for war? or does turkey only have the capabilities of producing them?
They actually have nuclear weapons in their possession, and have had them for quite a long time.
and turkey has alot of nationalists in it's government. secondly, their dispute goes past cyprus. many turkish nationalists claim greek land.
Oh well. I still doubt it's a big enough issue to threaten Turkeys relations with the West.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 4:07 pm

CheGuevara wrote:does turkey have nukes in the sense of nuclear missles/weapons ready for war? or does turkey only have the capabilities of producing them?

Wait, back off. You seem to be a confused Albanian boy. 3.5 million Albanians in Greece have the same fate as 2.2 million Macedonians in Greece.

1) Always claim the Turkish side over the Greek side.
2) Turkey can take out half of Europe conventionally, they're not a power to be reckoned with. Remember that all powers that can't have quality must have numbers and tough training such as the Russians and Chinese or even smaller powers, but Turkey has quality and tough training, they're by Balkan/Middle Eastern rules with Western weaponary. Be careful. Greece has a strong military but if I wanted I could have Turkish coffee in Athens.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 19th, 2009, 4:12 pm

Azure9920 wrote:
CheGuevara wrote:i mean if they had the resources and economics to produce nuclear weapons.
lol
Turkey has nukes, and has had them for quite some time now. I very much doubt that Turkey would allow a minor dispute with Greece over an island erupt into something major involving nuclear weapons. Particularly when both countries are for the most part "on the same side".
Wow you people are fucked in the head. I never meant Turkey vs. Greece or fucking Serbia vs. Albania type of thing. I wasn't talking about anything political or military I thought you people were smart enough to see how fucking obvious it was.

This is why I included private investments in my post, not political.

Neither of the Balkan shitholes except Turkey have the fucking capability to have massive nukes on trucks.

I'm not talking about rocket nukes or fucking fat man bombs, I'm talking about nukes you can put in your backpack and have a stroll around Manhattan with them.

That's the type of nukes the Balkans is abundant with, not the fucking rockets.

Also, Azure, I'm in Toronto, just one word of advice if you want cheap brand new IPhones for 70 Euros or a 100 bucks...brand new I'm not lying, it's just that they're either counterfeit or stolen...

Go to the Cair and Bit Pazaar districts of Skopje, the Albanians have all types of cheap crap you can't find anywhere else in the world.

Azure9920
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Azure9920 » September 20th, 2009, 8:07 am

lol

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 20th, 2009, 10:12 am

Azure9920 wrote:lol
What??

CheGuevara
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by CheGuevara » September 20th, 2009, 6:30 pm

i also find it funny that way he writes so much. not because he writes about BS. but because he expects people to read what he says. i mostly skim what he says until i find the word albanian, read around there and might answer if it has some truth or biased but expected false to it.

hey dobre, are you sad you left that 11 year old who "knew how to work it" back in macedonia? :(

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » September 21st, 2009, 8:00 am

CheGuevara wrote:
i also find it funny that way he writes so much. not because he writes about BS. but because he expects people to read what he says. i mostly skim what he says until i find the word albanian, read around there and might answer if it has some truth or biased but expected false to it.

hey dobre, are you sad you left that 11 year old who "knew how to work it" back in macedonia? :(
Yeah I am, she gave great head. :(

In Albanian, she was a