Fakers in Europe

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dusty666
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: NM

Fakers in Europe

Unread post by Dusty666 » October 2nd, 2011, 9:55 am

Can someone tell me why people in europe, wanna be like crips and bloods in L.A? i mean the rappers from L.A is cool and all that but im not gonna be sitting here and net banging but where im from we on our own shit and not some fake shit its cool if you really HAVE connections to L.A but everybody can say they talked with real Crips or bloods from L.A.... and then when ( if ) these guys hit jail/prison then they aint claiming crips or blood they just some dude that did some crime im really tired of fake ass bitches in Europe claiming that shit i respect real cats that are on their own shit

PrinceTheReal
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
What city do you live in now?: Houston

Re: Fakers in Europe

Unread post by PrinceTheReal » October 18th, 2011, 7:59 pm

why would you wana be someone else's gang...thats fucking gay

CaliBoy97
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Compton

Unread post by CaliBoy97 » November 16th, 2011, 1:02 am

Because Europeans are boring and maybe find dangerous behavior in media artists appealing?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Unread post by Dobre » March 23rd, 2013, 1:19 am

Dusty666 wrote:Can someone tell me why people in europe, wanna be like crips and bloods in L.A? i mean the rappers from L.A is cool and all that but im not gonna be sitting here and net banging but where im from we on our own shit and not some fake shit its cool if you really HAVE connections to L.A but everybody can say they talked with real Crips or bloods from L.A.... and then when ( if ) these guys hit jail/prison then they aint claiming crips or blood they just some dude that did some crime im really tired of fake ass bitches in Europe claiming that shit i respect real cats that are on their own shit
Because they're stupid, that's why...

There's guys like this in every Eastern European country, I'm not even going to talk about Western Europe...

We, in Macedonia, look down on young people who are wannabe mafiosos EVEN if they ARE INVOLVED with the MAFIA. We just say slap the shit out of them, it's all these rich kids or these kids from the villages who have absolutely no brains go to the gym find a sponsor to pay for all the steroids and the kickboxing training and hook up with other douchebags with the same story... :/ If you actually have to struggle, that's cool, if you have the whole thing going from the inside of you, not copying fucking what you see on TV...

The "crips/bloods" you're talking about are equivalent to...there's no American equivalent tbh.. These guys are complete outcasts in Europe. They don't scare or fool anybody.

I'm 20 years old, my oldest friend is 38, he's been through shit and he still manages to have a positive outlook on life. Shit that will go down from now until the next time I see him in Macedonia... He might not even be alive.

You know how many favors millionaires have to pull when their arrogant sons get into shit with local drug lords? It's a situation that hangs by a single thread.
CaliBoy97 wrote:Because Europeans are boring and maybe find dangerous behavior in media artists appealing?
Come on...

No.. There are many types of people, especially criminals - from all of Eastern Europe and the Middle East, North Africa, running rampant through the European Union that will NEVER STEP ONTO US SOIL. That's because the US government is really careful about who it lets into the country, believe me, I know people would scoff at that many times over with different examples, but realistically...

Be thankful they're not here. The people I've been around.. They would make your heart race just by looking at them standing and doing nothing let alone if they were running towards you with a sword or something.