Muyo's murder ordered by Albanian mafia?

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Guam
What city do you live in now?: Tokyo

Muyo's murder ordered by Albanian mafia?

Unread post by Dobre » October 2nd, 2013, 6:38 am

Muyo, a high ranking officer in the Lions special forces group in Macedonia, was shot to death along with his friend at a bistro in Kumanovo.

Even though the shooter was Macedonian...people speculate it was organized by the Albanian mafia.The shooter was shot to death as soon as he was released from prison for the double homicide.

http://www.vecer.com.mk/default.asp?Ite ... 2A439E28D8

First, Muyo and his friends were heavily involved in organized crime and were operating out of Kumanovo - a town of about 76,000 people - 47,000 Macedonians, 20,000 Albanians, 4,000 Gypsies and 5,000 Serbs. One of the biggest smugglers in Europe - Bajrush Sejdiu(who is married to Hashim Thaci, the prime minister of Kosovo's sister) - an Albanian - also operated out of that town.

As we all know, the Albanian mafia financed the National Liberation Army, or Ushtria Clirimtare Kombetare, during the insurgency in Macedonia in 2001 as well as the Kosovo Liberation Army in 1998-1999 through drug trafficking and kidnapped many people, including civilians - women and children, as well as soldiers, to harvest them for organs.

Was it motivated by a leftover ethnic hatred or a business disagreement?

Also, there's a picture of Muyo with the leader of the South African Hells Angels somewhere around here....

This is Johan Tarchulovski paying respects to Mujo's grave(Mujo was a commander and Johan was Brother Ljube's right hand man, so technically Mujo was under his command)

His friend, the Vampire, from Skopje, on a joint training exercise with the British SAS

Also, apparently he was also a member of the French Foreign Legion...this is in Capetown, South Africa

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Re: Muyo's murder ordered by Albanian mafia?

Unread post by Dobre » October 2nd, 2013, 6:46 am

This guy was also shot to death, a friend of Mujo

Here it is...guy with the long hair is Kevin Brown, president of the South African chapter of the Hells Angels and the guy to his left is his right hand man

More pictures here..

https://www.facebook.com/pages/RIP-KOMA ... 2965832816

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: A City Where Im Low Key

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 3rd, 2013, 1:08 am

:lol: :lol: They killed the shooter the day he was released from jail?! Well arlright then.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 6th, 2013, 1:57 am

ViciousRidah wrote::lol: :lol: They killed the shooter the day he was released from jail?! Well arlright then.
Yeah.. I don't know why they didn't get it done while he was inside the jail.. 30 years ago during Yugoslavia the Communists weren't any different when it came to shady activities of any sort even though Tito and his pals tried to keep everything under a tight leash for the sake of image..

My grandfather, who was a colonel in the Yugoslav people's army and a lawyer by profession and would be the head of the law department, along with two other people, an economist(whose children run the factory now because his son took advantage of the privatization period to buy the factory) and a...shit forgot what Netkov was lol..

Started what turned out to be the biggest textile factory in Yugoslavia and one of the biggest in Europe at that time - with over 3,000 workers. They shipped to West Germany, they shipped to Italy.. There was all kinds of shady stuff going on my grandfather was pissed about because he had to keep his mouth shut over it - like how a deal was made with West Germany over military uniforms that would be made in the factory - which was located in the eastern part of the Republic of Macedonia - would be shipped to West Germany where they would be labelled as Made in West Germany and then shipped to the Chinese army lol..

Anyhow, shady activities were uncovered and a bunch of people were being hunted down, Netkov was one of them. Netkov, under pressure, shot himself in the head..

That was one of countless stories you'd hear to this day.. Once in awhile you'd hear a story in a Yugoslav prison of how a person would drown himself in a bucket of water or would "be found" hanged with a shoelace..

So..

Now there's conflicting internal elements.. Which is not surprising since everyone is so greedy and backstabbing.. I highly doubt they could have been able to pay off any guards.. Linka(the shooter) owned a nightclub himself, also called Linka lol..

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 9th, 2013, 9:41 am

Dobre wrote:
ViciousRidah wrote::lol: :lol: They killed the shooter the day he was released from jail?! Well arlright then.
Yeah.. I don't know why they didn't get it done while he was inside the jail.. 30 years ago during Yugoslavia the Communists weren't any different when it came to shady activities of any sort even though Tito and his pals tried to keep everything under a tight leash for the sake of image..

My grandfather, who was a colonel in the Yugoslav people's army and a lawyer by profession and would be the head of the law department, along with two other people, an economist(whose children run the factory now because his son took advantage of the privatization period to buy the factory) and a...shit forgot what Netkov was lol..

Started what turned out to be the biggest textile factory in Yugoslavia and one of the biggest in Europe at that time - with over 3,000 workers. They shipped to West Germany, they shipped to Italy.. There was all kinds of shady stuff going on my grandfather was pissed about because he had to keep his mouth shut over it - like how a deal was made with West Germany over military uniforms that would be made in the factory - which was located in the eastern part of the Republic of Macedonia - would be shipped to West Germany where they would be labelled as Made in West Germany and then shipped to the Chinese army lol..

Anyhow, shady activities were uncovered and a bunch of people were being hunted down, Netkov was one of them. Netkov, under pressure, shot himself in the head..

That was one of countless stories you'd hear to this day.. Once in awhile you'd hear a story in a Yugoslav prison of how a person would drown himself in a bucket of water or would "be found" hanged with a shoelace..

So..

Now there's conflicting internal elements.. Which is not surprising since everyone is so greedy and backstabbing.. I highly doubt they could have been able to pay off any guards.. Linka(the shooter) owned a nightclub himself, also called Linka lol..
oh alright sounds like some real kingpin stuff going on!
Did the gangsters that infiltrated the Army ever become rich during the communist years in the Eastern Bloc countries?And how much competition did you have with the Russian gangsters and the local Yugoslav gangsters in the country now?

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 9th, 2013, 4:55 pm

I'm wondering how much competition did the Yugoslav gangsters have with Russian gangsters in the country during the communist years.From my reading it seems many of the Russian gangsters have high places in office , I suppose it would be the same during the Communist years.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 11th, 2013, 7:59 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:I'm wondering how much competition did the Yugoslav gangsters have with Russian gangsters in the country during the communist years.From my reading it seems many of the Russian gangsters have high places in office , I suppose it would be the same during the Communist years.
Believe me, from my experience, only the Russian mafia is feared in the Balkans as a foreign organized crime threat. Alot of what goes on in Bulgaria, in Serbia, in Macedonia, is modeled in a way after the Russian mafia. What happened in Moscow happened in Belgrade, Sofia, Skopje, Sarajevo and Zagreb only on a smaller scale. The sweatsuits Russian gangsters used to wear in the 90's - copied heavily by Serbian gangsters. Payner or Planeta TV makes the same type of music videos as Russian mob owned music production companies..

Bulgarian

Russian

I'm not sure about them conflicting abroad, say Yugoslav gangsters vs. the Russians in Western Europe during the 90's..

I just now Yugoslav gangsters, Bulgarian gangsters have always either allied with the Russians both domestically and abroad. They stay out of their way. People don't fear the Italians coming to try to take over something in the Balkans as much as they do the Russians. Bulgaria's biggest arms dealer, the owner of BTV, personally knows high ranking Russian politicians even before the Soviet Union fell apart. These types of connections are rare among any Balkan bosses, but they still exist. It's only a handful of bosses in the Balkans that have really, really tight knit connections to Russian OC. And by that I mean the type of bromance type relationship you'd have with somebody you'd die for.

Alot of mafia bosses from the Balkans have tried to do business and even war with the Russian mafia, but this usually always ended badly.. Even for the bosses who were considered 'untouchable' at the time because of their impossibly grand connections to the Russians, the CIA, etc.

I wouldn't so much as go as mentioning low ranking Yugoslav gangsters, street thugs.. In the Balkans the primary criminal culture is a mafia subculture, it isn't a gang subculture like in the United States or Canada. An outsider wouldn't be able to tell the difference between a real well connected and locally known gangster and just a hooligan, a reference to a stray dog who dresses the part, drives expensive cars, wears think gold chains, wants to look tough, has beautiful women beside him and always has a gun on him as well as a pocket full of cash... But no brains.. Those are small fish. Every single village in the Balkans has them, let alone town or city. There's literally hundreds of thousands of these 'mafia' types in the Balkans, a half a mil wouldn't even be an absurd number since a ratio of 1 gangster to 100 people is actually too minimal in my honest opinion.. They walk around like regular people and nobody is stupid enough to say or do anything about it, especially when they outnumber the police everywhere. The average police officer gets paid like 200 Euros a month in most Balkan countries(excluding Croatia, Slovenia and Greece). Why would they even care to go against them? It's a vicious cycle - cops aren't bothering to do anything about them because they don't want to risk their lives or families, there's pressure from Western governments and watchdog organizations on governments in the Balkans to take harsher actions while at the same time the local governments in the Balkans ask for the West's help in tackling organized crime.

Mujo just had power locally...and regionally...and by regionally I mean say parts of Macedonia, not the Balkans. He was probably known in some underground circles in say Serbia, but nothing much besides that. If he went to Berlin and his group picked a fight with the Kurds or the Turks, even if he had local connections to Turks in Macedonia it still wouldn't be able to bail him out and the Kurds or Turks wouldn't give a damn if his group was comprised of Special Forces members. It's just reality. People pick fights and then cry when they can't win them.

So technically, if you did a ranking on which countries has the most powerful organized crime groups in the entire Balkans, the Russian mafia would come first(since they back everybody who is on top place), the Bulgarian mafia would come second, the Serbian mafia would come third and the Albanian mafia would come fourth - surprisingly.

It's just the way it is. It isn't only the Albanians who smuggle drugs. Most of that heroin passes through Bulgaria from Turkey(smaller amounts go from Turkey to Greece and then to wherever) and a third of that heroin goes north to Romania, the Ukraine and the Eastern European countries. The other two thirds goes through Macedonia and then to Albania, Kosovo, Serbia, etc. and towards Western Europe and North America.

Albanians have numbers, that's why they serve as couriers. Macedonians only operate on a local level, on our own territory. We don't have the numbers of the Russians or the Serbs or the Albanians to operate abroad. The Serbian mafia is over 10,000 strong in Northern Europe. That's 1/5th of the population of my hometown lol.. Also, we don't have that culture as heavily as the Albanians do. Alot of Macedonians are divided on their ideological stances towards life, at times you'd find more diversity taking a stroll through Eastern Macedonia than you would through New York City. I'm serious. We're divided.

The Serbs like to show off. The Bulgarians are difficult motherfuckers and clenbuterol is legal there...you can guess why alot of those mugs are so inhumanly muscular.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 11th, 2013, 8:03 pm

I'm not sure about the Communist years though.. There was alot of crackdown on any thuggery in Yugoslavia during the Communist years. My grandfather frequently went for visits to the Soviet Union. I think there was more collaboration than competition.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 11th, 2013, 8:05 pm

Albanian gangsters look alot like gangsters from the Caucauses - the Chechens, the Armenians, the Georgians.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 12th, 2013, 6:13 am

Why were the Russian mobsters able to exert more control over the illegal operations in the Balkans and Bulgaria,is it because their underground society is more nurtured and has been in a longer existence (in Russia of course) than their Balkan counter parts? I just can't understand why Bulgarian,Macedonian,Serbian,and Albanian gangsters have not been able to keep a foothold in the country since they had time to evolve. Do Any Balkan groups match up against the Chechnyan and Ukrainian mobsters? And are these Balkan OCs structured where there is a hierarchy or is there just a loose knit affiliation? I didn't even know Greeks had a crime group are they in any way a factor to their contemporary Balkan crime groups?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 13th, 2013, 9:34 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:Why were the Russian mobsters able to exert more control over the illegal operations in the Balkans and Bulgaria,is it because their underground society is more nurtured and has been in a longer existence (in Russia of course) than their Balkan counter parts? I just can't understand why Bulgarian,Macedonian,Serbian,and Albanian gangsters have not been able to keep a foothold in the country since they had time to evolve. Do Any Balkan groups match up against the Chechnyan and Ukrainian mobsters? And are these Balkan OCs structured where there is a hierarchy or is there just a loose knit affiliation? I didn't even know Greeks had a crime group are they in any way a factor to their contemporary Balkan crime groups?
The Greeks aren't so much, but there is Greek OC.. Just not as big, even in their own country, kind of like the Dutch in the Netherlands, when they have competition from the Turks and Serbs..

Only half of Greece's population is Greek... Most of the Macedonia region of Greece is Macedonians, Bulgarians, Turks and Vlachs(Aromanians).. Epirus is mostly Albanian(Albanians call it Chameria)... What you have left is the shitty coastal islands with the rocky, non-agricultural landscape that is the historical Greece... There are tons of news reports of shipments of cocaine from South America being uncovered in Thessaloniki..

Look at it this way...the lower the standards in the country and the more towards the equator it is, the larger the organized crime element on a per capita basis and it's impact on society.

The entire Balkans region without Turkey is 55 million people... Almost half of that is Romania, and the bigger problems comes from the Western Balkans(ex Yugoslavia and Albania) and Bulgaria, not Romania.. Slovenia, Croatia and Greece don't produce organized crime, just arrogant natives because they're the better off ones in a shitty part of the world... If the standard is high, there's no reason for people to turn to crime... In the US with gangs it's because people have low self esteem and need a way to demand fear and respect in a cruel, modern, unsure society...

Turkey is 80 million people. Italy is 60 million people. In the 21st century it's safe to say that there are more Turkish gangsters in Turkey than there are Italian gangsters in the entire world.

Which is kind of my point.. Russia is 141 million people.. Ukraine is 44 million people.. Armenia, Georgia and Chechenya have a large OC element because it's just the culture there that makes it possible... They're Slavicized Arabs... The Chechen alphabet can be written in both an Arabic script and a Cyrllic script.. What does that tell you? They're isolated.. To the north is Russia, to the south is the Middle East.. Chechens are a warrior tribe.. The Albanians are bandits.. The Chechens are into organized crime because it's in their blood to fight, why not make money doing it? The Albanians are doing everything because the US is backing them and the CIA is helping them. They were always couriers. Their language is unique and their culture is unique, it just fits perfectly for an OC type thing. Bulgarians have always been bandits and the Serbs have always been proud. The Bulgarian empire under Ivan Asen the Second conquered half the Balkan area - Albania included. They met with Albanian infantry right at my hometown and sent the Albanians' heads rolling in the middle of the streets. From then until now, the 21st century, not a single Albanian has stepped foot in Stip or Eastern Macedonia for that matter. Bosnian is not an ethnic term as much as it is a categorization - Bosnians are either Serbian Orthodox, Croat Catholics, Serb Muslims, Croat Muslims or Turkish Muslims.

But they lack in numbers in terms of population. How do you expect a large organized crime element?

Some articles I've read put the number of the Russian mafia inside Russia at 3 million... That's 1 in 50 people.. And it's not absurd to me to be honest... I don't know how honest people would make a living in a country as fucked up as that.. And then another article says the Russian mafia is 300,000 abroad... When the Soviet Union fell apart, ex KGB chiefs commanded entire Spetsnaz divisions for their own purposes, they would take over an entire building complex and force the owners to sign a document or threaten to blow up the entire building...

Meanwhile, in ex Yugoslav countries, the most exciting thing you'll see other than the mob shootings or bombings or businessmen rivalries errupting movie style is the occasional fight between villagers with shovels, pickaxes and scythes..

It's simple - they have the numbers, the power, the money and the resources to turn out our lights. That's why we submit. In Montenegro you'll see a shitload of signs in Russian.. Resistence is futile, so we desist. Besides, what better way to scare off your competition than to have the pleasure of officially allying with the Russian mafia?!

As I said, not alot of people can do that. Besides, the first Russians I saw in Stip was in 1997 and this song was playing in the background

And they were smoking marijuana with a local mafia boss in this workshop in my building.. The Balkans are fucked up. There's spies everywhere. Semion Mogilevich used Bulgaria for money laundering. So did Michael Chorney. Besides, there's lots of money in construction - especially in black sea resorts.

The Albanians are similar to the Chechens in their culture. They still shoot at weddings. If you've never been to an Albanian wedding especially down there...you're in for a treat.

So in reality, if they opened up the books, a mafia boss in the Balkans(especially a regional one, so say Eastern Macedonia, Western Macedonia, Southwest Bulgaria, Eastern Bulgaria, South Albania, North Albania, etc. that kind of division... there's no central hierarchy or boss of bosses, everybody is connected to everybody else, like a corporate structure or military structure, without a chain of command or logistics it can't function.. Without eachother, it can't function.. They need a mafia boss that's local, that has his own gang on the ground right there, that has eyes and ears and muscle and can control local law enforcement, politics, business, etc. so they drugs and prostitutes can easily get through.

If the chain is broken, business goes sour for awhile. The Russians finance everybody. That's what they do. Some Georgians that sponsored a Bulgarian mafia boss that's been MIA since 2006 have 400 million USD in cash in Bulgaria.

In the end, the Russians get the largest piece.

In Stip, the mafia boss I'm talking about - I've heard he smuggles 5-6 tons of cocaine a month.. That's COCAINEEEEEE...

Not heroin.. The main product that passes through the Balkans is heroin, but cocaine? You need to import it from South America and it would still be more rational to import it through Spain or Italy, and the Italians can monopolize there...

And besides, how much does Europe consume in terms of cocaine each year anyways?

See what I'm talking about.. When you read about the Mexican drug cartels' top boss(Guzman) at the moment you'll find that it says he's smuggled around 110 tons of coke into the US so far.. They think..

Pfft..

In the end, they get the reputation because they endure more bloodshed. Los Zetas is 300,000 strong. They're warring with the Mexican army and between eachother. Every week theres dozens of killings in Mexico, just as in a month in the entire Balkans region(excluding Turkey).

But in terms of product, you have 5-6 tons of coke in the hands of just one boss going through the Balkans each year.. About 110 tons of heroin are seized every year, so it's safe to assume that the amount that successfully passes into Western Europe and the US/Canada through the Balkans is in the high hundreds, if not at least a kiloton..

You end up with the same amount of drugs as the Mexicans, except the Mexicans are killing eachother way more and the Balkans smuggles more.

So if it helps you understand, it's because the Russian mafia is the size of a large army, has it's budget and equipment. We're what the Italian mafia was in the US in the 1920's - a corporation.

If I established a heroin smuggling operation that smuggled hundreds of kilos a year into Germany for example, and that being hundreds of kilos in cocaine, heroin and aphenfetamines total, not just one type of hard drug, and 30 black jeeps with masked, heavily armed special forces guys came to my doorstep and said you have two options: Either we'll wire 100 million dollars to get you started, buy more drugs, and get 95 percent of the profits, as well as provide you with men, vehicles, equipment and protection when needed and you can use our name to help you out - you just do all the work, or we'll kill you and put someone in your place... I'd choose the first option lol..

It has nothing to do with the Vori V Zakone's history.. There has been banditry and opium smuggling in the Balkans since ancient times.. Before there was even bears on Russian territory let alone people lol..

Alot of Sicilians are either of Balkan(Greek, Albanian) or Arabic descent.. Just alot of Calabrians are.. That thing that existed in Sicily for 2,000 years has existed where we are.. It started in the Balkans, not in Italy. The word mafia is for the Italian Americans.. They personified it.. But it has always existed..

But as a friend of mine said once, when somebody was complaining about the OC problem in Macedonia and somebody else mentioned the Italian mafia and what's going on in Italy and how we should be lucky - he laughed out loud - literally - then said with a joyful look on his face - the Italians can come to Macedonia to get an internship when it comes to organized crime.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 13th, 2013, 10:22 pm

The mafia subculture has taken up all facets of Balkan society... It's unfortunate, so many dumb young kids get sucked in.. Every generation has it's victims..

Bulgaria

Serbia

Macedonia

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 13th, 2013, 10:24 pm

See, the difference between Russia

Which is real scary..

And Bulgaria

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 15th, 2013, 9:59 am

Why do the Albanians and Chechenyans rely so much on drugs ,what makes you think being heavy in that business makes them a force ,especially considering the fact that these Serbian, Macedonian,Croatian,and Albanian groups have to concede a large bulk of their revenue to their Russian overseers?

Balkan groups more than likely supply a lot of women to these Russian OCs for trafficking I suspect ,do they also provide security to these Russian mobsters in local operations?How do Serbians measure up on the playing field of OCs? I came across some news some time ago that a Bulgarian kingpin was almost assassinated outside of a court? Do you know anything about this? Is there any group able to keep up and be a contender to the Russian mobster.

Sidebar: I think the loose network and the decentralization of these Eastern European OCs makes these groups more pliable and able to withstand all the threats OCs are eroded and decimated by.These Russian OCs retain hegemony by an oligarchical structure over the lesser criminal groups,am I wrong or would you agree?

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 20th, 2013, 11:20 pm

ViciousRidah wrote:Why do the Albanians and Chechenyans rely so much on drugs ,what makes you think being heavy in that business makes them a force ,especially considering the fact that these Serbian, Macedonian,Croatian,and Albanian groups have to concede a large bulk of their revenue to their Russian overseers?

Balkan groups more than likely supply a lot of women to these Russian OCs for trafficking I suspect ,do they also provide security to these Russian mobsters in local operations?How do Serbians measure up on the playing field of OCs? I came across some news some time ago that a Bulgarian kingpin was almost assassinated outside of a court? Do you know anything about this? Is there any group able to keep up and be a contender to the Russian mobster.

Sidebar: I think the loose network and the decentralization of these Eastern European OCs makes these groups more pliable and able to withstand all the threats OCs are eroded and decimated by.These Russian OCs retain hegemony by an oligarchical structure over the lesser criminal groups,am I wrong or would you agree?
Q: Why do the Albanians and Chechenyans rely so much on drugs?

A: What else can they rely on, honestly? They're both Muslim and most of the world's heroin is grown in Afghanistan. Muslim networks are stateless and indifferent to race. They're perfect. Their language is unique, they multiply like maggots(they were telling Tito back in the 60's that they'll defeat us with their dicks and that's what's happening lol), and their culture fits it. Their geographical position fits it. They have taken advantage of the Kosovo war and en masse as refugees and whatnot migrated to Western Europe and the states entrenched themselves all around. Bin Laden was said to have visited Albania, and Islamic associations and Wahhabist organizations are opening up all over the Balkans....even if there was a historical Turkish graveyard there they'll build a mansion and fill it with "priests in training"...that drive black Mercedes and Audi's, right? Claim they're Turkish, yet have Albanian license plates, like one in my neighborhood in Stip. The Americans back them, so they can traffic all the drugs they want. They're terrorists, militants, trafficking drugs requires as much muscle as it does brain. When have you heard of Albanians doing fraud? What business would they have there if they have direct links to Middle Eastern drug cartels through these Islamic networks? There's no infrastructure in Albania, in Kosovo, in Chechenya.. I haven't been to Chechenya but I've been to Albania and Kosovo, and both are shitter, the latter more than the former lol.. It feels wild. There's no cafes or nightclubs or bars or bistros on every corner like in Skopje, Belgrade or Sofia.. It feels miserable. That should scare you - it's a mafia organization with muslim discipline.

Q: ,what makes you think being heavy in that business makes them a force

A: Because having these Islamic connections they can dictate the rules with more immunity than any other group. It just fits in better. I know of Albanian hospitality towards Macedonian Muslims, the generosity, while towards Macedonian Christians it's just tensions, provocations and blood lust. It's a different culture, a different mentality. They understand eachother, so the Serbs and Bulgarians feel like outcasts and have to rely on the Albanians. Unfortunately for the Albanians, the Russians are a force to be reckoned with - They have the money, resources and manpower to rival a large, modern military force lol.. They have their hands everywhere - where you would least find them - from Washington's high class clubs with their phantom of the opera masks to the jungles of Argentina and the slums of Bangkok.. Simply because they can. The Albanians are backed by the Americans and the CIA. That's more than enough. If I was backed by the American government and the CIA and given manpower, funding and logistics, I'd be the new badass on the block too, mind you. The Albanians have always been a bloodthirsty, primitive tribe that nobody wanted to have anything to do with and were always considered second class citizens in the eyes of other Balkan states - slightly better than Gypsies. Somewhere along the way, I think the Americans noticed this opportunity and seized it.

Q: especially considering the fact that these Serbian, Macedonian,Croatian,and Albanian groups have to concede a large bulk of their revenue to their Russian overseers?

A: The Albanians don't cause this to happen. The Albanians are only in the game for two main reasons: 1) the Americans and 2) their historical involvement with thuggery of all sorts. This makes them ideal. They're like an Assassin's Creed type group, nobody cared about them enough to figure anything out because there's nothing to figure out if something is primitive and stupid and you're so advanced and of higher consciousness, right? They didn't play their cards right or anything, it just happened to end up this way - it just a situational thing... One thing led to another, Americans came in and all of a sudden Enver the goat herder has a mansion and BMW X6. The Russians wanted to take everything over and if they can take over whatever the Albanians have - they would - believe me. But I sense somewhere in the backstage there's a deal between the Americans, the Russians and somebody else. A situation like this does not go unnoticed for long - and when it does - there's nothing you can do about it. I'm not even sure of certain elements in Washington that have authority to terminate any activities like that conducted without their permission are aware of what's going on...or maybe they are? Who knows? What's it change even the situation becomes public? The level of disclosure and then denial will probably be on the same level as extraterrestrials. As far as revenue, it's not even their revenue. The Balkan groups should be lucky to have the Russians' aid. The Russians are like gods when it comes to Balkan OC groups. Balkan OC structures are modeled heavily after the Russians'. There's a group of 7 Georgians in Bulgaria with 400 million USD stashed somewhere in Bulgaria. That's 7 people who stand in the shadows at all times and only appear when their interests and allies are threatened; interests first, allies second. If the Russians didn't come during the 90's, Balkan OC would still be at an 1980s level lol.. aka Nigerian email scams. We would have advanced, yes, but it would've taken 50 years instead of 20 to get to where we are.

Q: Balkan groups more than likely supply a lot of women to these Russian OCs for trafficking I suspect

A: But think about it, where do these women come from? I highly doubt that the majority of these women come from Balkan countries...maybe several tens of thousands at most, and probably most of them from Romania and Bulgaria(because they have the bulk of stupid whores who can be easily controlled). I guess so... or maybe not, who knows.. Russia is a big country. They can traffic in a month what we can in a year if they wanted to... I think Balkan OC groups only kidnap village girls locally...you know, the factory worker in America types that only go to work then go home to sleep, that have no public life whatsoever, that are known by nobody, kept inside the house all their lives, ignorant to the good and evil in the world and when evil comes, they naively succumb. If they were more informed like city girls from wealthier families(who pride themselves especially of their knowledge about the world), they would be a little fucking harder to lure or kidnap now wouldn't they? Not to mention they would be highly socialized and would have guy friends to protect them from a hook nosed gargamel looking fellow with a cape..

Q: do they also provide security to these Russian mobsters in local operations?

A: What do you mean? The Russians don't operate on the ground, they just sit behind the scenes. If the Russians do decide to make a deal, beginning of Vice City style, then yeah sure there would be men with machine guns all over the place...but if the Russians stand in the shadows, then they can also bring their own security, their own men, whom they trust more than a bunch of Bosnian war veterans/soccer fanatics. But yeah when that happens, it's usually a very diverse type of thing, very modern. You can feel the excitement of all groups coming to work together really grind in. That's one thing I've noticed wherever I go - just like people of one ethnicity can notice eachother wherever they go while other people can't notice them as much - or like trannies notice eachother - or how black people give eachother separate looks than they gave to us white people - an "our thing" type of thing, gangsters can notice eachother. To a normal person, especially in America/Canada, you can look like a douchebag, an outcast, they'll assume and catagorize you with whatever losers that comes to mind just like they do with eachother, but to a gangster he'll know you're one and you'll know he's one - cops will too but they won't bother you as much because they know OC types don't get into trouble much like street gang members but when they do it's a reason for panic because it can get messy - and they'd rather get the FBI or RCMP to handle you. So...they have their own thing, their own atmosphere. Sometimes they grind on eachother when it comes to masculinity, alpha male BS, and this creates tension. Don't bring village people like this to important meetings.

Q: How do Serbians measure up on the playing field of OCs?

A: They're big in Western Europe, but they were bigger in the 90's during the wars when refugees were flocking there. When they caused trouble over there, warred with Turks, warred with Kurds, warred with local groups, the governments started deporting more and more, and putting black stamps on their passports more often... So Western Europeans are informed about what we're capable of. Americans and Canadians learned from what the Western Europeans suffered - so the governments of the US and Canada are keeping a big file on people from the Balkans, OC, mafia mentality, what happened in Western Europe and are trying not to repeat Germany, the UK, France, Switzerland, Denmark, Sweden's mistakes.. In the end, normal educated people from the Balkans who want to immigrate suffer the concequences. This is why it's easier for an entire Afghan tribe to immigrate to Canada than it is for a Macedonian or Serb to sponsor a brother or sister to come here. Stack up against the Russians? Maybe on the streets...but not in the board room. Serbs copied the Russians in the 90's, it was just a bunch of brainless punks who had too much to prove. It's different now.. Locally, they stack up against Mexican cartels. Just two years ago I remember reading about a 2 ton cocaine seizure in Montenegro coming from South America that was supposed to go to a Serbian drug dealer and the resulting police operation that had over 900 mafia members arrested across Serbia. That's just a tiny droplet in an entire ocean of operations that have happened over the years. Now imagine all the ones that didn't get caught?

Q: I came across some news some time ago that a Bulgarian kingpin was almost assassinated outside of a court? Do you know anything about this?

A: If you're a high profile boss who goes around shooting stuff up like a cowboy and attracting media attention, that's bound to happen sooner or later. It's actually strange if it doesn't. If you're a low profile boss and know your shit, you'll end up a powerful local businessman and get proclaimed an arch-saint or something like the Bulgarian Orthodox Church did with Petar Mandjoukov in Plovdiv. He's the Barret though, he's still alive. They wanted to kill him all right, sniper shot him multiple times. If a sniper is willing to reveal his position, you know he's determined. That's all I'm going to say about this situation.

Q: Is there any group able to keep up and be a contender to the Russian mobster.

A: Not yet. There's an unwritten mathematical rule in Marxism that says: Quality creates quantity creates quality. The Gambino crime family makes 10x more money than the Gangster Disciples street gang of Chicago, yet has 30x more people to do the job. Create quality - and all you have to do is repeat - you get quantity and quality and it becomes easier every time you repeat. It's a basic rule in Capitalism, in Corporatism, in our everyday lives here in North America, when we work all we do is repeat a certain set of things. Collages and universities have surrounded their material around that logic and workers' systems here have perfected it - and the end result is a population with a significantly larger part of the brain that plays a role in mechanical/automatic movement. The Russians played with these mechanics because they have the opportunity to - Moscow, a city of 20 million people, tens of thousands of other gangsters spring up at once, shootings, killings, bombings, so much competition, so much practice, you have Brigada TV series style poor kids who go from rags to riches and then there's ex KGB bosses who decided to use the state's resources while they could. What did we have? In the early 90's Macedonia had a handful of gangsters - not bosses - but gangsters whom you could count on your fingers, who have always been known to everyone and they didn't bother anybody - as a matter of fact they were outcasts who used to run away from home while all the rich kids of the Communist bosses got the best grades in class - especially to the elitests who saw them as nothing more than slime. But things changed. Now you can't get a job in a company that's not owned by them. They own everything and they have cult like followers who are willing to kill from them to prove themselves worthy - even if the bosses don't even know who they are or even care - just so their families would have something to eat. Now you don't know who's involved in what. The list of names just from one town or city could fill up an entire book - the list of crimes - the entire Library of Congress lol.. I've seen 16 year old kids of gangsters being made nightclub managers and given resources to decorate the club, bring strippers in, money to gamble with and their debts wiped away the second they're made - hell there was a nightclub and right across it a sports betting place, and they would go from the club to the sports betting place and gamble money, make some, lose some, in the end it's all money laundering - until the police raided the club multiple times - not for drugs or any type of financial crimes but for too many fights.. One police commander even had a beer bottle thrown in his face by one of these 16 year olds.. So the owner of the building complex decided to shut it down and replace it with a casino - an even better money laundering system - and what's coincidential is that dozens of casinos sprang up as soon as a local university decided to flood it's classrooms with thousands of Turkish students - most of whom come through these Islamic associations. They spent more money at those casinos in a day at the roulette tables than I've spent on the best nights in my life.

Q: Sidebar: I think the loose network and the decentralization of these Eastern European OCs makes these groups more pliable and able to withstand all the threats OCs are eroded and decimated by

A: Exactly. You don't answer to anybody and nobody tries to play the boss of everyone. In the Balkans, there's alot of competition amongst regular people let alone gangsters. If you try to play alpha male, I guarantee you somebody bigger, badder, smarter and richer will come along and fuck you up. You can feel it in the air. And they've perfected the art of playing the alpha male douchebag so instead of outfighting you - which nobody on the face of this planet outside of the Balkans can ever win anyways - they'll just outsmart you and embarrass you in public. The methods, I won't go into detail lol.. They use verbal judo alot though.. They'll use their words to confuse you for a couple days and when you finally get it you'll feel like shit for an entire year after that..

Q: These Russian OCs retain hegemony by an oligarchical structure over the lesser criminal groups,am I wrong or would you agree?

A: Yes and no.. Russia's OC world is huge.. A street boss that owns some nightclubs and restaurants and has a couple hundred men under his control would dare not go against an aluminium billionaire for example - especially if they are of the same age - it's either circumstances but in most cases the billionaire proved himself capable to be where he stands now.. Balkan OC is more simple than you think.. There's no "central" anymore.. It's just who can make the most money and have the most loyal men around him and put his money and men to work the best... It's about brain power, not just brawn. You still need to have alot of heart but by the time you get to where you are with your money and power - you would've seen so much fucked up shit that you would be conditioned into having nerves of steel, a soulless body. The sight of death, the sting of combat will be normal for you and normal people will look like pathetic weaklings. Killing your first person might've shaken you up a bit, but now it's mechanical as anything else and you can't be bothered anymore to do it yourself. Your mind(given that it functions properly lol) will be a compendium of master level street knowledge that has made you more thick skinned than a crocodile.

Or in simpler terms no - Russia is too big for OC bosses to control everything. Putin and his gangster buddies have nothing or want nothing to do with a Chechen drug boss that owns a Moscow nightclub. They operate completely seperate from eachother and their actions DO NOT effect one another unless it's intended to. It's like living in the big city. To small town folk, it seems as if big city folk are crude, they ignore you like you're nothing - but in reality they're used to passing so many random people everyday that the next person being passed has become a mechanical, unconscious reaction.. It's like trying to convince a clerk at a government office to process your application faster - even if he/she wants you, they can't because it's not up to them how it's processed, they just collect the paperwork, several other layers of people do the work - and in the end your application just gets swallowed into the sea of lifeless, mechanical, equal beaurocracy that runs Western countries.

In the Balkans, the countries are smaller and thus the administration is smaller and easier to infiltrate and corrupt - so it would be more centralized...except gangsters are given more freedom...they just don't belong to any organization. There's no "mafia", there's no "name" of an organization, everything and everybody is generic - they're just gangsters that work for and with eachother yet everybody knows who runs the drugs, the guns, the girls, the cars, and if they get to run it in a pool of so many capable sharks - they must have backup. That's the logic behind it. People have tested this logic and it's proven fatal, time and time again(because where were you you punk when that boss was dealing with the Russians type thing). Low profile bosses don't even need bodyguards, their reputation precedes them.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 23rd, 2013, 5:58 am

I can understand why the CIA has backed the KLA and BAli Kombettar. But why is the CIA in league and protective of Albanian mobsters? It's kind of strange because many Ruski Vores are non-gentile(lol) and Albanians were members in the SS.Albanian nationalist groups got their beginnings from the help of fascists like the Italian Gazzelano Ciano who instigated and provoked political matters in the Balkans. I think the Axis operations intended to initiate the nationalist Albanian groups are more responsible for the schism within the Balkans. Many Albanian leftist fronts and militias were once propped by the CIA ,Joseph Tito and Enver Hoxha were examples. Even former Albanian nazi sympathizers were backed by CIA individual instances are figures like Deva. On the flip an Albanian friend has also told me stories of Albanians hiding non Gentiles during WWII from axis forces and the Albanian SS. What's even stranger is that Albania has religious fundamentalist and fundamentalist networks that harbor them.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 24th, 2013, 5:12 am

ViciousRidah wrote:I can understand why the CIA has backed the KLA and BAli Kombettar. But why is the CIA in league and protective of Albanian mobsters? It's kind of strange because many Ruski Vores are non-gentile(lol) and Albanians were members in the SS.Albanian nationalist groups got their beginnings from the help of fascists like the Italian Gazzelano Ciano who instigated and provoked political matters in the Balkans. I think the Axis operations intended to initiate the nationalist Albanian groups are more responsible for the schism within the Balkans. Many Albanian leftist fronts and militias were once propped by the CIA ,Joseph Tito and Enver Hoxha were examples. Even former Albanian nazi sympathizers were backed by CIA individual instances are figures like Deva. On the flip an Albanian friend has also told me stories of Albanians hiding non Gentiles during WWII from axis forces and the Albanian SS. What's even stranger is that Albania has religious fundamentalist and fundamentalist networks that harbor them.
The KLA and it's spin off's - the Liberation Army of Chameria(Epirus, Greece), the National Liberation Army(Ushtria Chlirimtare Kombetare, Macedonian version) , etc. are just an enforcement wing of the Albanian mafia - the bulk of it's forces were comprised of people connected to organized crime(not all, but most of those 20,000 people) - especially high ranking officers and commanders. Normal conscious Albanians know that joining a group like the KLA is a ballsy move - and hundreds of thousands of them - flocked all over the place as refugees(Macedonia let in over 200,000 Albanian refugees from Kosovo). They are an enforcement wing - just like the 10,000 members of Arkan's Tigers were mostly criminals and hardcore soccer hooligans - with Arkan's Tigers being an enforcement wing of the Serbian mafia - and of course not of the Serbian mafia as a whole or as a concept - but of the higher echelons of the Serbian mafia. Same as how Chechen rebels are an enforcement wing of the Chechen mafia and the broader Russian mafia, how some Uzbek and Kazakh Islamist groups are over there, the Kurdish PKK in Turkey, Iraq and Syria, so on and so fourth.. But those are paramilitary groups. The Lions were iconic for being comprised of known organized crime figures and that picture with the Vampire - notice he isn't wearing the Lions patch - which I keep somewhere in a drawer in my house but I keep forgetting where I stuff it lol - was on the behalf of the American military after running a background check on some of the members... I don't quite understand those politics, but I'm guessing there was an audience and maybe the US special forces and British SAS made a deal with the Lions that the Lions were not to have the patch on during the exercise and that maybe they would be classified as some other group within the Macedonian army.. When the Lions were disbanded as a result of the arrest of it's leader - Ljube Boskovski and his right hand man Johan Tarculovski. A bunch of them went into a life of crime, but some joined the Tigers, others the Wolves(which is currently the most elite special forces unit in Macedonia), some joined the Unit for Fast Intervention(EBR)... The Scorpions comprise the bulk of Macedonian special forces and are under the command of the army - but are not as elite as the Wolves or Tigers.

They arise as a result of a conflict. That's their advantage - with the paramilitary groups. Bulgaria did not have a war and thus did not produce any paramilitary groups as a result. Instead, their underworld was flooded with "security companies" like Alfa Group Security now run by the MIA Bulgarian narcoboss Kiril Tsvetanov's wife and that secures the nightclub Xtreme in Blagoevgrad, Bulgaria, like Sheprott Security which is under the Musitano clan of Hamilton, Ontario, Canada, so on and so fourth... The security companies are comprised of martial artists experts, ex military, etc. You get the point..

Now.. The Lions were disbanded with the arrest of it's leaders and it's ranks flooded other units, Arkan's Tigers was disbanded with Arkan's murder and their members are now what is known as the Red Berets and the Albanian mafia's UCK/KLA is now the Kosovo Protection Corps....

The US military has a large military base in Kosovo near the border with Macedonia - north of Tetovo over Sar mountain or Big Duke as nicknamed by US soldiers - that houses about... 45,000 US troops. Unfortunately, official government statistics say there's currently about 2,000 US troops there...but whatever...

They helped the KLA with logistics during the 2001 insurgency in Macedonia where the NLA was receiving manpower and weapons from Camp Bondsteel......... At Arachinovo, 320 Albanian rebels were surrounded by Macedonian special forces and were about to be massacred when the US military intervened, put them in school buses and drove them to safety to Camp Bondsteel..

Also, if you've been to Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, you'll notice something dark and sinister about the place and the people. It makes the perfect black site. I don't know what they do and Albania is mountainous and even to this day you can sense the presence of the American military even though you can't see them... Maybe they have bases inside the mountains? Who knows, it just spawns alot of discourse concerning conspiracy theories.

The official reason is as usual - the CIA uses drug cartels to fund it's black operations...although that sounds a little too obvious to me.. Besides, it's the CIA, they can have an seemingly unlimited budget if they wanted to, right? And they govern the true United States - king of intelligence is king of the country, no need for begging congress to pass a bill concerning a budget increase for the CIA.

Plus, other than the drugs, you have organ trafficking, human trafficking, etc. Kind of how hundreds of thousands of homeless people were kidnapped by the CIA from the streets of America in a period of 30 years was it? For experimentation of course.. But then again, why kidnap when you can just clone?

Anyhow, back to the topic at hand - it's pretty much for that reason. Through support of the mafia, they have political control and thus can plant military bases there. Also, why would it be so bad for some CIA boss to pocket cash from aiding in illicit activities of local organized crime groups? Far from the prying policing eyes of Washington...

Albanians have always sided with the winning side(or the winning side of the times), just like they did with the Ottoman empire and China after the Sino-Soviet split lol(their hopes were a little too early, but will eventually prove to have been correct)... The Bulgarians are this sort of people, too. The Bulgarians sided with the Germans in World War 2 - then were under the Russians - and now with the Americans. Meanwhile, proud, stubborn groups like the Macedonians who have been stepped on since their beginnings end up with the worst of it - and in most instances they themselves are to blame because unlike Albanians, Macedonians are an internally divided people who strangely succumb to outside influence when it's a lure but resist when it's a threat.

As far as the political side of it, yes that's all true. There's alot of strange stuff going on down there. Albania even didn't give out it's Jews to the German forces...

I don't think anything during World War 2 spawned anything of what's going on now - other than a thirst for what's going on now - put people in that condition and they're gonna be begging for something new so it's easy to direct them to a mafia like culture(which they've always had anyways lol).. After WW2, under Enver Hoxha, Albania was an isolationist state like North Korea is now.. It wasn't even open to tourism.. You see what I'm saying?

Nobody even guessed 30 years ago that the Balkans would come to where it is now. Yugoslavia was one of the best countries in the world to live in - then again the entire world was good to live in during the 70s, there were high salaries and low prices. Higher education got you a high paying job and even between workers and CEO's there wasn't a significant equality gap like there is in America. Kosovo was always the shit region though. There was a different sense of things - a true, sincere feeling of doing something good in the world and being proud of it and people who lived then know about our accomplishments(Yugoslavia always got second place in world Karate championships after the Japanese for example). Now? Americans, Canadians and Europeans don't even consider us human beings.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 25th, 2013, 8:38 am

Do you think the CIA gets more profit being involved in these bilateral operations with the Albanian and Balkan OCs?And aren't these Balkan OC affiliates paranoid about being in cohoots with The Agency's operatives? You're right when you say intel is what pulls the strings in Washington when it comes to political decisions and relations,just look at the WMD situation with Sadam. I am still wondering why Albanians took care of the non-gentiles in turbulent times is it because of clan /family relations or did they have a certain clout in the country?Just did a quick google of KLA and NLA those groups are listed as inactive the Serbian,Macedonian,and Albanian head figures operating using a new paramilitary structure?
Surprised to hear about the stifling atmosphere,because I did hear Albania is working on its tourist resorts , an Albanian was talking about it as if that one of the sectors the economy is relying on.

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 26th, 2013, 6:13 am

ViciousRidah wrote:Do you think the CIA gets more profit being involved in these bilateral operations with the Albanian and Balkan OCs?And aren't these Balkan OC affiliates paranoid about being in cohoots with The Agency's operatives? You're right when you say intel is what pulls the strings in Washington when it comes to political decisions and relations,just look at the WMD situation with Sadam. I am still wondering why Albanians took care of the non-gentiles in turbulent times is it because of clan /family relations or did they have a certain clout in the country?Just did a quick google of KLA and NLA those groups are listed as inactive the Serbian,Macedonian,and Albanian head figures operating using a new paramilitary structure?
Surprised to hear about the stifling atmosphere,because I did hear Albania is working on its tourist resorts , an Albanian was talking about it as if that one of the sectors the economy is relying on.
I don't think they get more profit than the Russian mafia does to be honest, but they do get a percentage to back certain people up while having absolutely nothing to do with other people, but I'm sure they have the entire chain in a database...but as with all links - you only have to sever one strategic crucial point to break the entire chain. The CIA has long standing ties to Macedonia's DBK, headed by the man @ 6:25 hugging Amdi Bajram while entering the scene - Saso "the Joker" Mijalkov, whom has businesses in Prague

One businessman from Stip has a plastic chair making company in Gevgelija that sells it's plastic chairs to KFOR in Camp Bondsteel! You'll find all these connections in the most absurd places, to be honest.

Do I think Balkan gangsters are paranoid to be in cahoots with them? No. They can do everything the CIA can. Have you even seen what most Balkan gangsters look like? Have you ever been around some? Do you know how it feels? The bosses are charismatic orators with a powerful presence that also emit a dangerous aura - the type you can feel around a veteran martial artist. The lower ranks are all different - most are ugly - horror movie ugly not social outcast in American high schools ugly - you would think they're more terrorists than they are gangsters...some are crude and difficult to be around, they can make you flinch after 5 minutes of being around them, others are strangely flacid and opiate - to the point of where it churns in your stomach because you get a feeling that something is not quite right with them.

Why would they be afraid of the CIA? They deal with CIA types every day. THEY ARE CIA TYPES. They are the types the CIA hires as muscle and field agents. They're not under employment of the CIA, but who is officially anyways? When it comes to black operations and involvement with the mafia, drug cartels, secret societies, cults, militant organizations, you name it, there's a very thin line between the words "collaboration" and "employment".

Besides, it's a common thing in Balkan culture to screw another over every day - that's a part of Balkan identity - betrayal - it comes hand in hand with the messing in eachother's lives part.

They don't worry about being screwed over by the CIA. They expect it and aren't surprised when it happens. They are actually ready for it. They just go over to other agencies. But if you're a multimillionaire Balkan businessman collaborating with the CIA on shady activities, chances are you have rich sponsors in Switzerland - the phantom Bilderberg group types - who also want a piece of whatever you have on the street and can get you out of any mess that the CIA tries to put you in.

It's just Albanian culture. All Macedonians know about it. There's two golden rules about Albanians - never do business with an Albanian(because one day he talks about how rich we're going to be through this scheme and the next he wants to go to war) and an Albanian carries his honor - he can be your best friend or your worst enemy.

So why would they not take care of somebody if that community has been good to the Albanians? I have Albanian friends and some of them are better than any of my own Macedonian friends I have(and have known since birth).

As I said, the KLA is now the Kosovo Protection Corps. Alot of veterans found their places elsewhere -some still wanted to fight for a cause and would go elsewhere, some are cells of UCK even though the entire group is technically inactive.. The NLA - alot of high ranking commanders - such as Menduh Taci and Ali Ahmeti are the leaders of the two leading Albanian political parties in Macedonia - like Talat Xhaferi are now the Macedonian minister of defense....

Albania is undergoing alot of construction though... Especially for tourism.. I had an espresso in a restaurant outside of Shokder, this summer, it was half a euro and the service was good - the guy spoke Serbian, too.

But no... lol.. It's unorganized, it looks like shit. It looks like Afghanistan, even though they have alot of hotels and restaurants and whatnot...

I just noticed there weren't any nightclubs in Kosovo... Lots of banquet halls..

Albania is good for tourism because it's cheap, otherwise there's no culture if you're expecting it - it's like having lots of hotels and restaurants that are sparkling yet the service is crap - in other words it's not like walking into a high end clothing store it's more like walking around in Walmart and expecting high end service... There's fingerprints all over the hotel lobby windows - especially in Durres - and there's always be some group of Albanian gangsters or gangster wannabe village people sitting on a big table in the corner and staring people down as they enter the restaurant - as any other village in the Balkans.

Live in Albania? No thanks. Tourism? It's cheaper to go to Cuba. If an American or Canadian is going to spend money to go to Europe - go to places like Paris, Venice, take cheap charter flights from city to city, Skopje to London one way you can get a charter flight for 50 Euros, from Skopje to Milan it's 10 Euros for a one way ticket with only on board baggage... Way cheaper than flights from US city to US city..

Albania and Bulgaria are about the same prices. Bulgaria has a good night life - especially in Sunny Beach - but mostly for younger people ages 18-25. Varna is for older people. Albania I hear good things about it - and the Adriatic sea is way cleaner and better than the Black Sea...

Either way, don't expect it to be like Sunset Boulevard or the Hollywood Walk of Fame just because it's a resort city. It's not perfectly put together like walking around a high end Canadian city...
There's a beautiful restaurant and then there's some cow shit across the street...

These are still third world countries and while they are good for cheap tourism - say 10x cheaper than Croatia for example - you'll also run into goons, drug dealers and prostitutes on every corner. I was in Bulgaria at Sunny Beach for 10 days - we almost got into a fight with other people half a dozen times and we were trying to be as low profile as possible, sticking to our table, not even looking at other people..

You get what I'm saying?

Croatia is more Westernized, even though it has it's ghettoness too.. Croats are cold like Germans, but they also feel high and mighty so they look down on Serbs, Macedonians, Albanians, Bulgarians, etc.

Expect they lack the refinement and education to be completely like Germans - what they actually want to be instead of what they actually are - Slavs. In the end you have a people that are both proud and arrogant and ignorant at the same time. Germans are more cultured than Croats.

In the end, everything is run by the Albanian mafia in Albania - just other mafia states in the Balkans(excluding Croatia, Slovenia, Greece) like Macedonia, Kosovo, Serbia, Bosnia, Bulgaria, Romania, Turkey, etc.. How up to par with Western standards it looks like to be - the bigger the mob boss is. That's a golden rule to remember. The bigger the boss is - the bigger his connections to the West - the more pressure on him to cover everything up and make it look shiny for the snobbish Western investors standing behind the shady Western sponsor.

ViciousRidah
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ViciousRidah » October 26th, 2013, 7:17 pm

So Albanians don't have any loyalty and are basically backstabbers-for -hire when dealing with other non-Albanian mobsters?I'm assuming your Macedonian,so do you trust them if they have some shadyness about their business,or is this particularly something with the Albanian gangsters and not regular average Albanians?But I know you did say something that a good portion of Albanians are in the mob so that would be the average Albanian!!

Dobre
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dobre » October 27th, 2013, 5:49 am

ViciousRidah wrote:So Albanians don't have any loyalty and are basically backstabbers-for -hire when dealing with other non-Albanian mobsters?I'm assuming your Macedonian,so do you trust them if they have some shadyness about their business,or is this particularly something with the Albanian gangsters and not regular average Albanians?But I know you did say something that a good portion of Albanians are in the mob so that would be the average Albanian!!
All gangsters are backstabbers lol.. There's no honor amongst thieves..

Loyalty? It depends. It really does. That's not what I'm saying, that's what I've been told from people who know even though I don't know what it means exactly. Albanian gangsters are good allies to have but they're also cowboys, it's what gives them the reputation they have - if you're willing to do business with them be ready for anything because they'll do every type of business imaginable with everybody.

I don't trust any type of gangster. As far as Macedonians go, I know the mentality and the culture. Macedonians and Serbs are amongst the warmest people in Europe and warmest out of all white people as an entire nation, as a people. Albanians are...different. They're primitive. Bulgarians are colder, but they'll also beat you just as we will. Albanians kill. They'll kill your kid. Their vandetta has no bounds. They're bloodthirsty.

There's good and bad people everywhere yeah...but Albanians are what they are...

No lol again.. There's more average Albanians than there are gangsters... Even in a mafia state, that's the fact... Somebody needs to teach the children, mop the floors and sell the groceries. You get what I'm saying? It's just that the ratio of gangsters - especially mafia types - are way higher than anywhere else on the planet.

It's that you'll find them walking and driving around and it's a normal sight and people ignore them even though they flaunt around their big gold chains and act like they're gods, unlike in Canada and in the United States where people would probably look at you funny out of ignorance - they wouldn't expect you to be the real thing - besides there's lots of opportunity to make it legally in Canada and the United States so why would you bother with crime?

It's the same in the Balkans as it is in Russia - 1 in 50 people are gangsters.