THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
WhiteBoy
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

Unread post by WhiteBoy » May 9th, 2005, 2:37 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:I m not makedonja77. case closed. period.

[ Look up IP address ]

Users posting from this IP address
makedonija77 [ 44 Posts ]

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe [ 30 Posts

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 9th, 2005, 3:25 pm

Good for you.

EDIT:
I just talked to my bro and asked him who is makedonija77 and he answered that he is. I was just using his computer and thats why you though i was makedonija77. I didnt know my brother was him, thats why i kept telling you im not. Remerber he said he had a brother and you said that i got his ip adress well its his computer and his ip adress and it was him who got banned. It got me suspicious when i you guys and my brother wrote that he is macedonian and stuff. That means we are 2 whole different people on this computer and the same people outside. sorry about that. He never told me. He was too embarassed to say that he got banned and didnt do nothing about it. Its a family tradition wwhen youy get screwed to do something about it. I know i m his younger brother but he was just messing around. Say what you say but i never knew. Therefore you assumed that it is him but it was me on his computer. Thats why the ip adress is the same. Case solved.

Sk8punk

Unread post by Sk8punk » May 26th, 2005, 1:31 am

The Russian Mafia hm?

Well I've known someone who was in the russian underground, knowing the mafia really well (I dont know exactly if he was a Member but I expect it...)

Storys he told me showed me that the Russian organized Crime is a powerfull, effective and absolutely primitive Organisation. They corrupted the Russian goverment, so their influence must be very hard. In Germany i've never seen any particular case of crimes commited by the russian mafia, but I'll guess they focus on Drug deals and illegal Car deals in germany. In Russia its a little bit different: They dont like you they kill you, no deal no warning just a shiot in the head. Noone can do anything against it.

Damn, I would behave myself in russia...If you say something wrong to the wrong person you are definately fucced.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » May 26th, 2005, 7:27 am

You are right, they are dangerously serious. Someody says shit or does shit to the wrong person, they are fucked.

Low_Dogg
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Low_Dogg » May 27th, 2005, 8:49 am

they r afraid to rob granny without likking cops' azz.they are weak az a bitch and not fuckin dangerous.and who said that have to watch too match movies about that funny azz garbage

myDick in your mouth
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by myDick in your mouth » May 27th, 2005, 9:12 am

K1LLJOY wrote:
Invincible wrote:
K1LLJOY wrote:is moscow a city or a country? kuz thats alot of f-cking murders.

the russian mafia has always been my favorite organizecrime group.

if you read stats on Detroit or St. Louis youll prolly find mroe murders.

nigga please aint no city in america racking up thousands of murders a year it aint happening maybe 700 but not no damn 1000 and sh-t

in 1980 i believe or 1989 or 1990 or some sh*t. NYC had around 1700 murders in that one year.

purplecityhello
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by purplecityhello » May 27th, 2005, 11:45 am

more than 1700 homie - try 2500 range its dropped almost 60% since then - thats still high tho

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » June 5th, 2005, 5:12 pm

lowdogg ur a bitchh buddy u aint shit u think ur all nuts u fukin murzyn

si-b

Unread post by si-b » June 6th, 2005, 7:21 am

I lived in russia for nearly 13 years and i'll tell you straight -- sayin that russia is a nation of corrupted politicians and gangsters just ain't right. it's same shit as you say all blacks are criminals.

russians are tough and they always were. they dont give a shit about american democracy, they got their own lifestyle. and they dont fear anyone.

every russian got a lil thug in him...

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » July 13th, 2005, 3:59 pm

alot of blacks r criminals but alot of them just talk shit and get killed

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » July 13th, 2005, 4:00 pm

nigga

gino
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by gino » July 13th, 2005, 4:01 pm

like lowdogg , but i l stop cuz i can go on about demm 4 a while i just got back frum poland awhile ago and wen i waz at the german airport 2 get back 2 america they walk around there not relizing dey aint shit?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 2nd, 2005, 2:12 pm

I know there is more russian mafia clubs or hideouts rather than "Bolshevik Billards", i think i saw a bar near dufferin and finch with russian letters, i forgot what it said.

northKCMO

Unread post by northKCMO » August 2nd, 2005, 2:43 pm

real funny, why does anyone wanna know about this shit, if you ain't assocaited enough to find out for yourself, why care?...because lil geeks like the guy that started this thread either have nothin better to do or he's an informant...never mess with the Red Mafiya, they'll kill ya just askin stuff like this.

I ain't tellin this kid anythang.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » August 2nd, 2005, 6:26 pm

^ Russian Mafia does not kill lots of people as many think. What use are you if your dead? They make you work for them to redeem yourself. All these bustas on this board never touched no grown man shit like being involved in the higher power except like one or two including myself. This baords membership is mostly young computer wannabees and street thugs - nothing major.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 2nd, 2005, 9:18 pm

northKCMO wrote:real funny, why does anyone wanna know about this shit, if you ain't assocaited enough to find out for yourself, why care?...because lil geeks like the guy that started this thread either have nothin better to do or he's an informant...never mess with the Red Mafiya, they'll kill ya just askin stuff like this.

I ain't tellin this kid anythang.

Bitch. Oh sorry, I meant to say BIOTCH.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 2nd, 2005, 9:31 pm

Newbie. You really think that they just kill randomly, whoever looks at them or bumps into them gets shot down in the middle of the street. It ain't like starting beef and talking shit to them, they have the right to blow somebody's brains out if they start shit, but randomly, you must be joking. Getting themselves on the news for no reason, another step for getting closer to a raid and a police arresting task force made just for them. Please, I don't think they would just kill for fun, they are not that dumb. They are pretty damn smart for screwing this police over and every time gets shot or killed, its not reported or on the news. Some people are not scared of gangs because they don't have power, they might have size but no power...... A fuccin rocket launcher won't do a gang good, police has like a 1000 people per 80,000-100,000 town in the united states, and like 10,000 avarage per american 1,000,000 person city. There is almost 80 million people in the usa military and there is like 800,000 gang members in the usa. Organized crime controls politics and the cities bahind scenes, where do you think gangs get their drugs??? Columbian Cartels of course. Where the weapons????? Russians for sure. How do people join the russian mafia if they get shot for wanting to? Answer that......

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 2nd, 2005, 9:42 pm

they own Russia, meaning they can get any weapon in the disposal of the Russian army. The Russian army is arguebly the second strongest army in the world behind the United States. They definetly spend the second most ammount on the military.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 2nd, 2005, 9:48 pm

Yea, that's true. They are kind of equal when it comes to the army and the military and shit. The usa has better weapons and afv's and tanks and artillery and more people, but russia has more tanks and weapons and shit but all of the weapons are kind of weaker, a little, and less people.

Number of military people:

Russia - 30 million

United States - 75 Million

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 2nd, 2005, 9:50 pm

Ha! The Russian Mafia ain't even Russian. A Russian friend of mine was telling me that in Russia the Russian Mafia is referred to as the Israeli-Mafia because it's mostly made up of ethnic Jews. The "Russian" Mafia has alot of connections with their motherland Israel and with Jewish bankers in Russia............

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 2nd, 2005, 10:23 pm

the international mafia or from the people that emigrated is msotly jewish but alot of them have just a tiny part of jew in them that they sued to get out of Russia, but the ethnic RUssian mob living isnide Russia is generally Russian.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 2nd, 2005, 10:30 pm

Invincible wrote:the international mafia or from the people that emigrated is msotly jewish but alot of them have just a tiny part of jew in them that they sued to get out of Russia, but the ethnic RUssian mob living isnide Russia is generally Russian.

Not true. The "Russian" Mafia is made up of mostly Jews who emigrated to the Ukraine and portions of western Russia. The boss of the Red Mafia is a JEW LOL.

The enigmatic leader of the Red Mafia is a 52-year-old Ukrainian-born Jew named Semion Mogilevich.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/9821,f ... 203,1.html

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 2nd, 2005, 10:35 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:the international mafia or from the people that emigrated is msotly jewish but alot of them have just a tiny part of jew in them that they sued to get out of Russia, but the ethnic RUssian mob living isnide Russia is generally Russian.

Not true. The "Russian" Mafia is made up of mostly Jews who emigrated to the Ukraine and portions of western Russia. The boss of the Red Mafia is a JEW LOL.

The enigmatic leader of the Red Mafia is a 52-year-old Ukrainian-born Jew named Semion Mogilevich.

than how would that describe the thousands of deaths all the time in moscow alone, the endless gun abttles at night and various other reports considering jews only make up a small portion of Russia or Ukraine, or any Eastern European country. Hell they were thrown out of Poland.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 2nd, 2005, 10:45 pm

Invincible wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

than how would that describe the thousands of deaths all the time in moscow alone, the endless gun abttles at night and various other reports considering jews only make up a small portion of Russia or Ukraine, or any Eastern European country. Hell they were thrown out of Poland.

Let's do the math here. Their is millions of jews in Russia and the Ukraine. The Red Mafia has less then 5,000 members. You don't need to have 100 millions jews in order to kill thousands. 5,000 members is minisclue compared to the millions of jews in that part of the world.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 2nd, 2005, 11:47 pm

I asked the same question on another forum and one guy said:

" uh no

the russian mafia is REAL, the jewish mafia is too but are very diff and separate.

Russian mafia: mostly former soviet union military and KGB officials. They have lots of money and specialize in weapon trading. EX: trading the columbians 100,000 ak 47s for a shit load of coke, or hooking up the Taliban with missel launchers for $$$. A known russian gangster was actually flying to Iraq and america and fueling his planes on Haliburtons account.

anyway the russians also are hvy into drug smuggling and whores. The russian mafia runs alot of the women in Europe and parts of cali and NYC

Alot of weed / hashish also comes from russia. Coke and heroin are others they deal with."

someone else wrote:

"that's BS.

the Russian mob is a label for a bunch of different Russian sphere of influence mobs, which includes Slav mobs, Jewish mobs, and various tribal mobs like the Chechen mob and the Kazahk mob. "

so pretty much everyone disagrees with you.
Last edited by Invincible on August 3rd, 2005, 2:08 am, edited 2 times in total.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 2nd, 2005, 11:48 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:[quote="Invincible"]the international mafia or from the people that emigrated is msotly jewish but alot of them have just a tiny part of jew in them that they sued to get out of Russia, but the ethnic RUssian mob living isnide Russia is generally Russian.

Let's do the math here. Their is millions of jews in Russia and the Ukraine. The Red Mafia has less then 5,000 members. You don't need to have 100 millions jews in order to kill thousands. 5,000 members is minisclue compared to the millions of jews in that part of the world.[/quote]

naw they have way mroe than that. I mean thousands of ppl die in Mopscow as a result of crime yearly. And I think alot even daily.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 3rd, 2005, 7:29 am

Invincible wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:[quote="Dr. Gonzo"][quote="Invincible"]the international mafia or from the people that emigrated is msotly jewish but alot of them have just a tiny part of jew in them that they sued to get out of Russia, but the ethnic RUssian mob living isnide Russia is generally Russian.

Let's do the math here. Their is millions of jews in Russia and the Ukraine. The Red Mafia has less then 5,000 members. You don't need to have 100 millions jews in order to kill thousands. 5,000 members is minisclue compared to the millions of jews in that part of the world.[/quote]

naw they have way mroe than that. I mean thousands of ppl die in Mopscow as a result of crime yearly. And I think alot even daily.[/quote]

The real Red Mafia is the Solntsevskaya and they have around 5,000 members. Their are other crime families in Russia but the Solntsevskaya is the most powerful and the one with the most influence in Russia.

While there may be thousands of mafia groups in Russia only a handful are large enough to maintain a serious threat. The biggest gangs are the Dolgopruadnanskaya and the Solntsevskaya. The latter, named after the Moscow suburb of Solntsevo from which it hails, has around 5,000 members.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/special_repo ... /70485.stm

http://www.search-international.com/Art ... acrime.htm

As for jews in the Red Mafia the leader of the "Russian Mafia" is a jew and alot of it's members are jews aswell. Don't get me wrong of course the "Russian Mafia" has Armenians and real Russians, but most of it's members are made up of self-hating jews. You notice how the name Semion Mogilevich it's not a jewish name? Yet he is a jew. The reason people will never admit that russian crime families like the Solntsevskaya are run and made up by jews is because of all the anti-semitism in that part of the world.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 3rd, 2005, 12:11 pm

the Central Asian tribal mafias are no joke. The Chechens are probably the most brutal of all the Russian mobs...

Yes, there are a lot of prominent Jewish Russian mobsters, but they don't come close to controlling everything, nobody does there except Putin.

then there's a seperate issue of Jewish/Israeli Mobs in Russia and internationally.

those guys are very smart, extremely media attention adverse, and have serious links to the Israel military/intelligence apparatus.. they are used by Israeli intelligence for doing odd jobs, wetworks, and other things the Israeli government wants plausible deniability on.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 3rd, 2005, 1:01 pm

Very many Russians hate jews. I dont think they would get along at all in one organization.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 3rd, 2005, 1:04 pm

Sentenza wrote:Very many Russians hate jews. I dont think they would get along at all in one organization.

Yes that's why all the russians, I know hate the "Russian" mafia because they say their made up jew gangsters.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 3rd, 2005, 4:44 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 4th, 2005, 12:57 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:[quote="Invincible"]the international mafia or from the people that emigrated is msotly jewish but alot of them have just a tiny part of jew in them that they sued to get out of Russia, but the ethnic RUssian mob living isnide Russia is generally Russian.

No, the russian mafia has more than 3 million members in total of all ages. 100,000 members out of 3 million are hardcore that means that they are full members just like original gangsters in gangs.

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”