THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 10:43 pm

YOOOOOOO, FUUUCCCCC!!!!!! YO BRANKO, FUCC MAN, THATS YOU, SHIT, MAN THATS A NICE FUCCIN NAME, DR. FUNKY, WHY DO YOU COME ON THE FORUM IF YOU TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM FIGHTS BUT YOU SELL CRACK AND SHIT, MAN, U USED TO DO THAT, BRANKO, YOU USED TO BE A DRUG DEALER, MAN NOW YOU ARE A PIMP, THATS WHERE I GAT ALL MY HOEZ AT, YOU LET THEM FUCC ME, MAN, WHAT THE FUCC, YO, I THOUGHT ALL OF THOSE HOEZ, THOUSANDS OF THEM, HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE NOW, LIKE 3000, 5000????? SHIT!!!!! FUCC MAN, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE ON THIS SITE, THIS SITE IS FOR FUCCIN THUG LOWLIVES, WE ARE ON THE TOP, I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY FELLOW GANGS, AND WHY THE FUCC ARE YOU DOING HERE, MAN, DAMN!!!!!

User avatar
Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2614
Joined: December 8th, 2003, 11:10 pm

Unread post by Invincible » August 10th, 2005, 10:48 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
se11 wrote:kcf your the biggest joke ever. your insults are horrible, your lies about yourself are so unbelievable its pathetic, and your an idiot. what are you trying to prove?


The scary thing is, if someone is unstable enough and they talk like KCF, there is a chance that, that person can do some harm.

For example say someone walks around and wants to be like a gangster and they may not be. After a while they might do something like buy a gun and flash it around. After that it might go further and someone could get seriously hurt or killed.

Like if the person is at a party and someone insults them. That unstable person may go get that gun and kill an innocent person just to show how hard they are.

And then 2 lives are destroyed.


naw only one is. The person could go to the pen and become a real gangsta.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 10:50 pm

BRANKO, DON'T LIE, THATS YOU MAN, YOU ACT GAY LIKE THAT, SHIT, MAN, I THOUGHT PIMPS AREN'T SOPPOSED TO ACT GAY, SHIT, WHAT HAPPENED TO YOUR ORGANIZATION, PNB, PROSTITUTES N' BITCHES????? SERIOUSLY, I AM NOT GOING TO TELL ANYBODY, BUT FUCC, YOU????? MAN, I THOUGHT YOU WERE GANGSTA!!!!! AND WHATS WITH THAT GAY NAME, BRANKO, DR. FUNKY, WHAT THE FUCC IS WRONG WITH YOU?????

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » August 11th, 2005, 3:59 am

kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:truth be told im a fraud. im a 30 year old singleton who lives at home with his mother and im most probably a virgin but i cant remember. my fascination and obsession with computer games and gang life is detrimental to my love life. i fear my over obsession with gangs and the lies i make of them in toronto is because im jealous that i am not from a tough gang city and i wish i was. that is why i glorify toronto, i lie. i wish i was in a tough ghetto area and wish people were getting shot everyday. i want to be around this sadness because im a sick twisted bitter 30 year old virgin loser


im quoting the mind of Kocalev, who if he had the brains and intelligece he could probably be a dictator in the same way as Saddam, Osama and Hitler

worrying but true, i believe he needs help

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1353
Joined: December 12th, 2003, 9:21 am
Location: East London Uk

Unread post by Noog » August 11th, 2005, 5:02 am

Hell that kid KFC needs help for true!!!! But talk about the funniest beef and funniest catch out on the forum, period!

Hey KFC - go sort yourself out and quit making wind.

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 11th, 2005, 5:09 am

kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:YOOOOOOO, FUUUCCCCC!!!!!! YO BRANKO, FUCC MAN, THATS YOU, SHIT, MAN THATS A NICE FUCCIN NAME, DR. FUNKY, WHY DO YOU COME ON THE FORUM IF YOU TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM FIGHTS BUT YOU SELL CRACK AND SHIT, MAN, U USED TO DO THAT, BRANKO, YOU USED TO BE A DRUG DEALER, MAN NOW YOU ARE A PIMP, THATS WHERE I GAT ALL MY HOEZ AT, YOU LET THEM FUCC ME, MAN, WHAT THE FUCC, YO, I THOUGHT ALL OF THOSE HOEZ, THOUSANDS OF THEM, HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE NOW, LIKE 3000, 5000????? SHIT!!!!! FUCC MAN, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE ON THIS SITE, THIS SITE IS FOR FUCCIN THUG LOWLIVES, WE ARE ON THE TOP, I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY FELLOW GANGS, AND WHY THE FUCC ARE YOU DOING HERE, MAN, DAMN!!!!!


Who the f@ck is Brancko?????

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 11th, 2005, 10:38 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:YOOOOOOO, FUUUCCCCC!!!!!! YO BRANKO, FUCC MAN, THATS YOU, SHIT, MAN THATS A NICE FUCCIN NAME, DR. FUNKY, WHY DO YOU COME ON THE FORUM IF YOU TRY TO STAY AWAY FROM FIGHTS BUT YOU SELL CRACK AND SHIT, MAN, U USED TO DO THAT, BRANKO, YOU USED TO BE A DRUG DEALER, MAN NOW YOU ARE A PIMP, THATS WHERE I GAT ALL MY HOEZ AT, YOU LET THEM FUCC ME, MAN, WHAT THE FUCC, YO, I THOUGHT ALL OF THOSE HOEZ, THOUSANDS OF THEM, HOW MUCH DO YOU HAVE NOW, LIKE 3000, 5000????? SHIT!!!!! FUCC MAN, WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME YOU WERE ON THIS SITE, THIS SITE IS FOR FUCCIN THUG LOWLIVES, WE ARE ON THE TOP, I AM JUST TRYING TO FIND OUT ABOUT MY FELLOW GANGS, AND WHY THE FUCC ARE YOU DOING HERE, MAN, DAMN!!!!!


Who the f@ck is Brancko?????


YOU!!!!! Nad you spelled your name wrong, its B-R-A-N-K-O, not branCko.
Man stop actin dumb and show urself, only you, branko, acts gay like that. No offence, sometimes you piss me off, branko, when i am acting gay but everybody knows that you are way much cooler than me, and you know i was at gun point today, i got shot in the fuccin leg but but at least you were there for me and we shot that motherfuccer down sooooo easily, damn man, you shot him in the fuccin eye and his fuccin chest and rib, while i shot him in the stomach, arm, and both of his fuccin legs. That guy isn't gonna live anymore. Then the cops came, remember????? That was today, don't act dumb, it is you and you were there, you saw the whole thing. But don't make up another story cause this the only true one, i know you, man, i know how you deal. You got 10 "sub-pimps" working for you and each one has a 100 hookers and they make about $2,500-$3,700 an hour. You get a good livin, while i am a OG makin my works, i get $1000 per hour from my gang and you get like $1000 per gram of cocaine that your drug dealers sell, and also about a $100 per gram of weed. You make a good livin, you get like $1 million a day and i get squat, come on.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 11th, 2005, 10:46 pm

NW10 wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:truth be told im a fraud. im a 30 year old singleton who lives at home with his mother and im most probably a virgin but i cant remember. my fascination and obsession with computer games and gang life is detrimental to my love life. i fear my over obsession with gangs and the lies i make of them in toronto is because im jealous that i am not from a tough gang city and i wish i was. that is why i glorify toronto, i lie. i wish i was in a tough ghetto area and wish people were getting shot everyday. i want to be around this sadness because im a sick twisted bitter 30 year old virgin loser


im quoting the mind of Kocalev, who if he had the brains and intelligece he could probably be a dictator in the same way as Saddam, Osama and Hitler

worrying but true, i believe he needs help


You sound like a mothafukkin poet, strong words but none of dem is true, don't say anything about Osama because you guys were running scared when he blew down the twin towers, he fucced america up pretty bad, no offence but its all true, he got you shocked and plus how could he fuccin shoot down the fuccin twin towers if he were dumb, its too simple, crappy american cunstruction burns like paper. All you need is two active planes and two full skyscrapers, then you got doom. And as for hitler, au shtein hitla!!!!! or whatever they say.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 11th, 2005, 10:47 pm

When did i say that anyways you Not Welcome 1 ugly motherfuccer 0 intelligance.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 11th, 2005, 10:55 pm

Primetime wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:NW10 Said:
I have a very small dick and i am very ugly and i never had a girl in my life, i tried getting a boyfriend but it wouldn't work because i am sooooo ugly and stupid and gay!!!!! And its true!!!!!


Oh my god i can't belive you told everyone the truth about yourself!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!



Where did he say that?? :roll:


He says it every day while he jacks off with his pussy, he feels very strong about his self confidance and i would recommend for a person like him not to be fucced with cause he is gay and he might stick it in your ass sometime, nobody knows when but fo sho he is one crazy mothafukka and he will do that to get recognition. He won't cause he is a selfish peice of shit bastard who sucks heshe hooker's dicks all day. Let me tel you a story about NW10:

Once upon a time, when NW10 was 8 years old, he found a weird looking condom in his ugly bitch ass, hoe, 18 year old sister's room, and when he wanted to keep the donut, i mean condom, his sister offered him 50 cents to give her back the condom, he took the 50 cents and told his sister; "Too bad for that donut, you can't eat the rest of it cause i already licked off all the custard".

This is a true story when, well, you can figure out what that custard was.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
Posts: 6525
Joined: January 17th, 2005, 10:48 am
Country: Germany
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin
Location: Overseas

Unread post by Sentenza » August 12th, 2005, 1:27 am

Kcf...... i suggest you to tell those estimated 2 or 3 million worldwide members of your gang to for all of them.

User avatar
Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
Posts: 1104
Joined: April 1st, 2005, 9:35 pm
Location: Niagara Falls

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 12th, 2005, 4:56 am

Kentucky Fried Chicken wrote:YOU!!!!! Nad you spelled your name wrong, its B-R-A-N-K-O, not branCko.
Man stop actin dumb and show urself, only you, branko, acts gay like that. No offence, sometimes you piss me off, branko, when i am acting gay but everybody knows that you are way much cooler than me, and you know i was at gun point today, i got shot in the fuccin leg but but at least you were there for me and we shot that motherfuccer down sooooo easily, damn man, you shot him in the fuccin eye and his fuccin chest and rib, while i shot him in the stomach, arm, and both of his fuccin legs. That guy isn't gonna live anymore. Then the cops came, remember????? That was today, don't act dumb, it is you and you were there, you saw the whole thing. But don't make up another story cause this the only true one, i know you, man, i know how you deal. You got 10 "sub-pimps" working for you and each one has a 100 hookers and they make about $2,500-$3,700 an hour. You get a good livin, while i am a OG makin my works, i get $1000 per hour from my gang and you get like $1000 per gram of cocaine that your drug dealers sell, and also about a $100 per gram of weed. You make a good livin, you get like $1 million a day and i get squat, come on.


You need to get back on your medication crackhead.

User avatar
puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: April 26th, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: FFM CITY

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 12th, 2005, 5:37 am

1000$ for a gramm of cocaine? 100$ for a gramm of weed??? this man really knows how to handle his business...

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » August 12th, 2005, 6:03 am

See told you KFC was full of shit.

$1000 for a gram of Cocaine?????

a gram of cocaine where i am is £45-50 which is around $80-90

a gram of weed? whoever bought a gram of weed lmao??

an eighth of weed here (3.5grams) is £20 or $35 in USA

Shit must be more expensive here after looking at £-$ exchange^^

we can also buy (1.75grams) £10 pound deals which would mean around $20 in the US.

User avatar
puffpuffgive
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 207
Joined: April 26th, 2005, 8:53 am
Location: FFM CITY

Unread post by puffpuffgive » August 12th, 2005, 6:15 am

hmm in germany we pay like 60€ for a gramm cocaine

wow i thought weed in germany was expensive i pay 55€ for 10 gramms of good weed not shit that dont get you high...but those times are over i stopped blazin half a year ago...lol

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » August 17th, 2005, 3:32 pm

Results of MOSCOW opinion poll, June 1994

Who do you believe is in control of the country?

Result:

Mafia 28%
Government 21%

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:31 pm

By the way my bro had this dream that the gas prices in canada were 65 cents, and they are actually over 90 cents.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:34 pm

NW10 wrote:See told you KFC was full of shit.

$1000 for a gram of Cocaine?????

a gram of cocaine where i am is £45-50 which is around $80-90

a gram of weed? whoever bought a gram of weed lmao??

an eighth of weed here (3.5grams) is £20 or $35 in USA

Shit must be more expensive here after looking at £-$ exchange^^

we can also buy (1.75grams) £10 pound deals which would mean around $20 in the US.


In your fuccin dream, nothing is free in this world, remember that. Oh, and since you know the prices of the drugs there you must smoke them or sniff them trough ur nose, that means i will report you to the police there that you do this shit, my sister has some friends over there in london.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:34 pm

NW10 wrote:See told you KFC was full of shit.

$1000 for a gram of Cocaine?????

a gram of cocaine where i am is £45-50 which is around $80-90

a gram of weed? whoever bought a gram of weed lmao??

an eighth of weed here (3.5grams) is £20 or $35 in USA

Shit must be more expensive here after looking at £-$ exchange^^

we can also buy (1.75grams) £10 pound deals which would mean around $20 in the US.


In your fuccin dream, nothing is free in this world, remember that. Oh, and since you know the prices of the drugs there you must smoke them or sniff them trough ur nose, that means i will report you to the police there that you do this shit, my sister has some friends over there in london.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 17th, 2005, 6:35 pm

FUCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry about the double posts, i pressed the submit button 2wice.

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » August 18th, 2005, 12:35 am

KFC why dont you just stick to the topic you started. RUSSIAN MAFIA


kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: i will report you to the police


AHHHH HAHAHAHAHA KFC is a SNITCH, i know you aint no gangster for sure now, talking about snitching on someone.

SNITCHES = DEADMAN


kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:nothing is free in this world


So whats your point??? Who said anything about something being free??

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 18th, 2005, 8:42 pm

NW10 wrote:KFC why dont you just stick to the topic you started. RUSSIAN MAFIA


kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: i will report you to the police


AHHHH HAHAHAHAHA KFC is a SNITCH, i know you aint no gangster for sure now, talking about snitching on someone.

SNITCHES = DEADMAN


kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:nothing is free in this world


So whats your point??? Who said anything about something being free??



HahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhahaZhahagagahagahahhahahahahahahahahhahahayahyahahatyahahaghahahahahakallalajahagaggagagaakaalakakaagagagagagaggagagagafahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

And HA!

I can't belive you think i am a snitch, do i sound serious? I don't snitch on my homies but you are not one of them so i can do whatever the hell i want!

DEADMAN!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!! Do you think i am scared you threatening me? What? R u going to call your buddies to come and get me if i REALLY snitch on you? Puh-leaseee, you would proably call them in the middle of a tea party! Haha! "would you like some more tea, albert?" "if i comes from your very ugly and hairy kettle, then yes!", man, tell them they can get HIV or AIDS doing that. My point is wortless but i am wise with it, so as a great high school gang leader once said; "they go to the school counseler when they get rushed but we just go str8 to the principle".

User avatar
NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 873
Joined: December 23rd, 2004, 11:11 am
Location: England

Unread post by NW10 » August 19th, 2005, 1:15 am

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:DEADMAN!!!!!?????!!!!!?????!!!!! Do you think i am scared you threatening me?


Thats not a threat thats a fact of life. Snitches dont go very far even if they snitch on their enemies.

User avatar
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
Posts: 439
Joined: May 4th, 2005, 4:20 pm
Location: Scarborough, ON, Canada
Contact:

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 19th, 2005, 11:12 am

I don't snitch. Not my thing.

tbone
Newbie
Newbie
Posts: 1
Joined: October 30th, 2006, 4:56 am
Location: singapore

Unread post by tbone » October 30th, 2006, 5:00 am

One group not to mess with..we got them back in germany..some of my associates are in it..ugly business but in general nice people..just dont look down on them and you'll do alrite..they in general help you when you in trouble with turkish or italian gangs..
tbone

User avatar
youngspade
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight
Posts: 2082
Joined: February 4th, 2004, 10:29 pm
What city do you live in now?: Inglewood
Location: Born and Raised in Inglewood, LA County (All Ova)
Contact:

Unread post by youngspade » November 1st, 2006, 6:12 pm

Since the topic is already here.....Does the Red Mafia operate in Los Angeles County? If so where and there was talks going around town saying back in the 90's The Russian Mafia was preforming hits on some of Shug's Niggaz...Is that true?

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: November 25th, 2006, 3:42 pm

Unread post by abc12345 » November 25th, 2006, 4:00 pm

NW10 wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:truth be told im a fraud. im a 30 year old singleton who lives at home with his mother and im most probably a virgin but i cant remember. my fascination and obsession with computer games and gang life is detrimental to my love life. i fear my over obsession with gangs and the lies i make of them in toronto is because im jealous that i am not from a tough gang city and i wish i was. that is why i glorify toronto, i lie. i wish i was in a tough ghetto area and wish people were getting shot everyday. i want to be around this sadness because im a sick twisted bitter 30 year old virgin loser


im quoting the mind of Kocalev, who if he had the brains and intelligece he could probably be a dictator in the same way as Saddam, Osama and Hitler

worrying but true, i believe he needs help


Hail Osama, Hitler and Bin Laden. They have more brains than you do, that's why you use your jelousy and American propoganda and force it on the dull minded. You are stupid however, not dull but stubborn.

You hate Bin Laden cause you are a racist bastard against all muslim faith. I dare you times a million to go into Bagdhad and fight for your country to prove your word is right, otherwise shut the fuck up and mind your own business cause even when that country was fucked up enough before, you had to fuck it up a bit more to suit your violent American ways so you'll have something more interesting to watch on TV other than how rednecks in pickup trucks are being chased live by police.

I will watch you all squirm when the free east bombs the crap out of your cities and ruthlessly kills your civillians without a care. Then you'll be crying, not laughing you capitalist punk.

I, on the other hand, will be watching on TV how you squirm in that fashion. What was Bagdhad in the east shall pour into cities like NYC and LA and instead of seeing crying women in those carpets, I will see people of all races, including the fat white American women cry with their black babies and no fathers.

Dictators had more brains that you did, cause yours is getting spilled everyday on the streets without reason, you fuckin' animals...

I will stick to having sex and feeling good where I belong, while watching our version of the news and laughing while I'm at it. Don't worry, all won't be lost for you. Certianlly at least 1-10 percent of your population should survive.

Here's how:

1. EMP Bomb - No power. For you, that sucks ass.
2. The planes at night. Wow we should be able to hear it overseas.
3. The hostile takeover in the morning by ground.
4. Ruins. Just as you've seen it in your American movies. End of days.

For all you admins that want to delete this post --- if you really want to conserve freedom of speech, don't delete this. Otherwise whatever say on defense will be BS to your own being.

Until that day comes, *cough* Sept. 11, 2007 *cough*, keep clean.

Panic, is what I mean. If you keep cool it'll be too late. It's too late anyways even over 100 days away...

The east will rule the world, whether you like it or not. I'll be at home(east), while you'll be screaming for mercy(west), but guess what --- we don't give in that easy. In fact, we'll never give in for your cries.

Eat shit, die and rot in hell.

Also, England and the UK, you don't count cause you're too close to the USA and the axis of evil.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: November 25th, 2006, 3:42 pm

Unread post by abc12345 » November 25th, 2006, 4:00 pm

NW10 wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:truth be told im a fraud. im a 30 year old singleton who lives at home with his mother and im most probably a virgin but i cant remember. my fascination and obsession with computer games and gang life is detrimental to my love life. i fear my over obsession with gangs and the lies i make of them in toronto is because im jealous that i am not from a tough gang city and i wish i was. that is why i glorify toronto, i lie. i wish i was in a tough ghetto area and wish people were getting shot everyday. i want to be around this sadness because im a sick twisted bitter 30 year old virgin loser


im quoting the mind of Kocalev, who if he had the brains and intelligece he could probably be a dictator in the same way as Saddam, Osama and Hitler

worrying but true, i believe he needs help


Hail Osama, Hitler and Bin Laden. They have more brains than you do, that's why you use your jelousy and American propoganda and force it on the dull minded. You are stupid however, not dull but stubborn.

You hate Bin Laden cause you are a racist bastard against all muslim faith. I dare you times a million to go into Bagdhad and fight for your country to prove your word is right, otherwise shut the fuck up and mind your own business cause even when that country was fucked up enough before, you had to fuck it up a bit more to suit your violent American ways so you'll have something more interesting to watch on TV other than how rednecks in pickup trucks are being chased live by police.

I will watch you all squirm when the free east bombs the crap out of your cities and ruthlessly kills your civillians without a care. Then you'll be crying, not laughing you capitalist punk.

I, on the other hand, will be watching on TV how you squirm in that fashion. What was Bagdhad in the east shall pour into cities like NYC and LA and instead of seeing crying women in those carpets, I will see people of all races, including the fat white American women cry with their black babies and no fathers.

Dictators had more brains that you did, cause yours is getting spilled everyday on the streets without reason, you fuckin' animals...

I will stick to having sex and feeling good where I belong, while watching our version of the news and laughing while I'm at it. Don't worry, all won't be lost for you. Certianlly at least 1-10 percent of your population should survive.

Here's how:

1. EMP Bomb - No power. For you, that sucks ass.
2. The planes at night. Wow we should be able to hear it overseas.
3. The hostile takeover in the morning by ground.
4. Ruins. Just as you've seen it in your American movies. End of days.

For all you admins that want to delete this post --- if you really want to conserve freedom of speech, don't delete this. Otherwise whatever say on defense will be BS to your own being.

Until that day comes, *cough* Sept. 11, 2007 *cough*, keep clean.

Panic, is what I mean. If you keep cool it'll be too late. It's too late anyways even over 100 days away...

The east will rule the world, whether you like it or not. I'll be at home(east), while you'll be screaming for mercy(west), but guess what --- we don't give in that easy. In fact, we'll never give in for your cries.

Eat shit, die and rot in hell.

Also, England and the UK, you don't count cause you're too close to the USA and the axis of evil.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: November 25th, 2006, 3:42 pm

Unread post by abc12345 » November 25th, 2006, 4:01 pm

NW10 wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:truth be told im a fraud. im a 30 year old singleton who lives at home with his mother and im most probably a virgin but i cant remember. my fascination and obsession with computer games and gang life is detrimental to my love life. i fear my over obsession with gangs and the lies i make of them in toronto is because im jealous that i am not from a tough gang city and i wish i was. that is why i glorify toronto, i lie. i wish i was in a tough ghetto area and wish people were getting shot everyday. i want to be around this sadness because im a sick twisted bitter 30 year old virgin loser


im quoting the mind of Kocalev, who if he had the brains and intelligece he could probably be a dictator in the same way as Saddam, Osama and Hitler

worrying but true, i believe he needs help


Hail Osama, Hitler and Bin Laden. They have more brains than you do, that's why you use your jelousy and American propoganda and force it on the dull minded. You are stupid however, not dull but stubborn.

You hate Bin Laden cause you are a racist bastard against all muslim faith. I dare you times a million to go into Bagdhad and fight for your country to prove your word is right, otherwise shut the fuck up and mind your own business cause even when that country was fucked up enough before, you had to fuck it up a bit more to suit your violent American ways so you'll have something more interesting to watch on TV other than how rednecks in pickup trucks are being chased live by police.

I will watch you all squirm when the free east bombs the crap out of your cities and ruthlessly kills your civillians without a care. Then you'll be crying, not laughing you capitalist punk.

I, on the other hand, will be watching on TV how you squirm in that fashion. What was Bagdhad in the east shall pour into cities like NYC and LA and instead of seeing crying women in those carpets, I will see people of all races, including the fat white American women cry with their black babies and no fathers.

Dictators had more brains that you did, cause yours is getting spilled everyday on the streets without reason, you fuckin' animals...

I will stick to having sex and feeling good where I belong, while watching our version of the news and laughing while I'm at it. Don't worry, all won't be lost for you. Certianlly at least 1-10 percent of your population should survive.

Here's how:

1. EMP Bomb - No power. For you, that sucks ass.
2. The planes at night. Wow we should be able to hear it overseas.
3. The hostile takeover in the morning by ground.
4. Ruins. Just as you've seen it in your American movies. End of days.

For all you admins that want to delete this post --- if you really want to conserve freedom of speech, don't delete this. Otherwise whatever say on defense will be BS to your own being.

Until that day comes, *cough* Sept. 11, 2007 *cough*, keep clean.

Panic, is what I mean. If you keep cool it'll be too late. It's too late anyways even over 100 days away...

The east will rule the world, whether you like it or not. I'll be at home(east), while you'll be screaming for mercy(west), but guess what --- we don't give in that easy. In fact, we'll never give in for your cries.

Eat shit, die and rot in hell.

Also, England and the UK, you don't count cause you're too close to the USA and the axis of evil.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: November 25th, 2006, 3:42 pm

Unread post by abc12345 » November 25th, 2006, 4:01 pm

NW10 wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:truth be told im a fraud. im a 30 year old singleton who lives at home with his mother and im most probably a virgin but i cant remember. my fascination and obsession with computer games and gang life is detrimental to my love life. i fear my over obsession with gangs and the lies i make of them in toronto is because im jealous that i am not from a tough gang city and i wish i was. that is why i glorify toronto, i lie. i wish i was in a tough ghetto area and wish people were getting shot everyday. i want to be around this sadness because im a sick twisted bitter 30 year old virgin loser


im quoting the mind of Kocalev, who if he had the brains and intelligece he could probably be a dictator in the same way as Saddam, Osama and Hitler

worrying but true, i believe he needs help


Hail Osama, Hitler and Bin Laden. They have more brains than you do, that's why you use your jelousy and American propoganda and force it on the dull minded. You are stupid however, not dull but stubborn.

You hate Bin Laden cause you are a racist bastard against all muslim faith. I dare you times a million to go into Bagdhad and fight for your country to prove your word is right, otherwise shut the fuck up and mind your own business cause even when that country was fucked up enough before, you had to fuck it up a bit more to suit your violent American ways so you'll have something more interesting to watch on TV other than how rednecks in pickup trucks are being chased live by police.

I will watch you all squirm when the free east bombs the crap out of your cities and ruthlessly kills your civillians without a care. Then you'll be crying, not laughing you capitalist punk.

I, on the other hand, will be watching on TV how you squirm in that fashion. What was Bagdhad in the east shall pour into cities like NYC and LA and instead of seeing crying women in those carpets, I will see people of all races, including the fat white American women cry with their black babies and no fathers.

Dictators had more brains that you did, cause yours is getting spilled everyday on the streets without reason, you fuckin' animals...

I will stick to having sex and feeling good where I belong, while watching our version of the news and laughing while I'm at it. Don't worry, all won't be lost for you. Certianlly at least 1-10 percent of your population should survive.

Here's how:

1. EMP Bomb - No power. For you, that sucks ass.
2. The planes at night. Wow we should be able to hear it overseas.
3. The hostile takeover in the morning by ground.
4. Ruins. Just as you've seen it in your American movies. End of days.

For all you admins that want to delete this post --- if you really want to conserve freedom of speech, don't delete this. Otherwise whatever say on defense will be BS to your own being.

Until that day comes, *cough* Sept. 11, 2007 *cough*, keep clean.

Panic, is what I mean. If you keep cool it'll be too late. It's too late anyways even over 100 days away...

The east will rule the world, whether you like it or not. I'll be at home(east), while you'll be screaming for mercy(west), but guess what --- we don't give in that easy. In fact, we'll never give in for your cries.

Eat shit, die and rot in hell.

Also, England and the UK, you don't count cause you're too close to the USA and the axis of evil.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: November 25th, 2006, 3:42 pm

Unread post by abc12345 » November 25th, 2006, 4:02 pm

NW10 wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:truth be told im a fraud. im a 30 year old singleton who lives at home with his mother and im most probably a virgin but i cant remember. my fascination and obsession with computer games and gang life is detrimental to my love life. i fear my over obsession with gangs and the lies i make of them in toronto is because im jealous that i am not from a tough gang city and i wish i was. that is why i glorify toronto, i lie. i wish i was in a tough ghetto area and wish people were getting shot everyday. i want to be around this sadness because im a sick twisted bitter 30 year old virgin loser


im quoting the mind of Kocalev, who if he had the brains and intelligece he could probably be a dictator in the same way as Saddam, Osama and Hitler

worrying but true, i believe he needs help


Hail Osama, Hitler and Bin Laden. They have more brains than you do, that's why you use your jelousy and American propoganda and force it on the dull minded. You are stupid however, not dull but stubborn.

You hate Bin Laden cause you are a racist bastard against all muslim faith. I dare you times a million to go into Bagdhad and fight for your country to prove your word is right, otherwise shut the fuck up and mind your own business cause even when that country was fucked up enough before, you had to fuck it up a bit more to suit your violent American ways so you'll have something more interesting to watch on TV other than how rednecks in pickup trucks are being chased live by police.

I will watch you all squirm when the free east bombs the crap out of your cities and ruthlessly kills your civillians without a care. Then you'll be crying, not laughing you capitalist punk.

I, on the other hand, will be watching on TV how you squirm in that fashion. What was Bagdhad in the east shall pour into cities like NYC and LA and instead of seeing crying women in those carpets, I will see people of all races, including the fat white American women cry with their black babies and no fathers.

Dictators had more brains that you did, cause yours is getting spilled everyday on the streets without reason, you fuckin' animals...

I will stick to having sex and feeling good where I belong, while watching our version of the news and laughing while I'm at it. Don't worry, all won't be lost for you. Certianlly at least 1-10 percent of your population should survive.

Here's how:

1. EMP Bomb - No power. For you, that sucks ass.
2. The planes at night. Wow we should be able to hear it overseas.
3. The hostile takeover in the morning by ground.
4. Ruins. Just as you've seen it in your American movies. End of days.

For all you admins that want to delete this post --- if you really want to conserve freedom of speech, don't delete this. Otherwise whatever say on defense will be BS to your own being.

Until that day comes, *cough* Sept. 11, 2007 *cough*, keep clean.

Panic, is what I mean. If you keep cool it'll be too late. It's too late anyways even over 100 days away...

The east will rule the world, whether you like it or not. I'll be at home(east), while you'll be screaming for mercy(west), but guess what --- we don't give in that easy. In fact, we'll never give in for your cries.

Eat shit, die and rot in hell.

Also, England and the UK, you don't count cause you're too close to the USA and the axis of evil.

abc12345
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
Posts: 77
Joined: November 25th, 2006, 3:42 pm

Unread post by abc12345 » November 25th, 2006, 4:03 pm

NW10 wrote:
kfc_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:truth be told im a fraud. im a 30 year old singleton who lives at home with his mother and im most probably a virgin but i cant remember. my fascination and obsession with computer games and gang life is detrimental to my love life. i fear my over obsession with gangs and the lies i make of them in toronto is because im jealous that i am not from a tough gang city and i wish i was. that is why i glorify toronto, i lie. i wish i was in a tough ghetto area and wish people were getting shot everyday. i want to be around this sadness because im a sick twisted bitter 30 year old virgin loser


im quoting the mind of Kocalev, who if he had the brains and intelligece he could probably be a dictator in the same way as Saddam, Osama and Hitler

worrying but true, i believe he needs help


Hail Osama, Hitler and Bin Laden. They have more brains than you do, that's why you use your jelousy and American propoganda and force it on the dull minded. You are stupid however, not dull but stubborn.

You hate Bin Laden cause you are a racist bastard against all muslim faith. I dare you times a million to go into Bagdhad and fight for your country to prove your word is right, otherwise shut the fuck up and mind your own business cause even when that country was fucked up enough before, you had to fuck it up a bit more to suit your violent American ways so you'll have something more interesting to watch on TV other than how rednecks in pickup trucks are being chased live by police.

I will watch you all squirm when the free east bombs the crap out of your cities and ruthlessly kills your civillians without a care. Then you'll be crying, not laughing you capitalist punk.

I, on the other hand, will be watching on TV how you squirm in that fashion. What was Bagdhad in the east shall pour into cities like NYC and LA and instead of seeing crying women in those carpets, I will see people of all races, including the fat white American women cry with their black babies and no fathers.

Dictators had more brains that you did, cause yours is getting spilled everyday on the streets without reason, you fuckin' animals...

I will stick to having sex and feeling good where I belong, while watching our version of the news and laughing while I'm at it. Don't worry, all won't be lost for you. Certianlly at least 1-10 percent of your population should survive.

Here's how:

1. EMP Bomb - No power. For you, that sucks ass.
2. The planes at night. Wow we should be able to hear it overseas.
3. The hostile takeover in the morning by ground.
4. Ruins. Just as you've seen it in your American movies. End of days.

For all you admins that want to delete this post --- if you really want to conserve freedom of speech, don't delete this. Otherwise whatever say on defense will be BS to your own being.

Until that day comes, *cough* Sept. 11, 2007 *cough*, keep clean.

Panic, is what I mean. If you keep cool it'll be too late. It's too late anyways even over 100 days away...

The east will rule the world, whether you like it or not. I'll be at home(east), while you'll be screaming for mercy(west), but guess what --- we don't give in that easy. In fact, we'll never give in for your cries.

Eat shit, die and rot in hell.

Also, England and the UK, you don't count cause you're too close to the USA and the axis of evil.

Post Reply

Return to “Europe (Eastern)”