THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 4th, 2005, 1:12 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Invincible wrote:the international mafia or from the people that emigrated is msotly jewish but alot of them have just a tiny part of jew in them that they sued to get out of Russia, but the ethnic RUssian mob living isnide Russia is generally Russian.
Not true. The "Russian" Mafia is made up of mostly Jews who emigrated to the Ukraine and portions of western Russia. The boss of the Red Mafia is a JEW LOL.

The enigmatic leader of the Red Mafia is a 52-year-old Ukrainian-born Jew named Semion Mogilevich.

http://www.villagevoice.com/news/9821,f ... 203,1.html
than how would that describe the thousands of deaths all the time in moscow alone, the endless gun abttles at night and various other reports considering jews only make up a small portion of Russia or Ukraine, or any Eastern European country. Hell they were thrown out of Poland.
Let's do the math here. Their is millions of jews in Russia and the Ukraine. The Red Mafia has less then 5,000 members. You don't need to have 100 millions jews in order to kill thousands. 5,000 members is minisclue compared to the millions of jews in that part of the world.
No, the russian mafia has more than 3 million members in total of all ages. 100,000 members out of 3 million are hardcore that means that they are full members just like original gangsters in gangs.
No. The Russian Mafia does not have 3 million members that's ridicoulous. Do you have any proof to that back that statement?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 4th, 2005, 3:02 pm

Yeah i have proof. Here:

http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/gangster ... ise_pr.htm

I had another site but i can't find it at the moment.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 4th, 2005, 3:12 pm

if thats true they prolly deeper than the eme, or southsiders.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 4th, 2005, 3:42 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Yeah i have proof. Here:

http://www.deepblacklies.co.uk/gangster ... ise_pr.htm

I had another site but i can't find it at the moment.

Just because someone from the Russian Mafia hires someone to do some criminal activities doesn't mean that person is actually part of the Russian Mafia. Every criminal organization has lackeys that work for them. It would be like saying every southsider is part of the Mexican Mafia.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 4th, 2005, 4:58 pm

I wonder if the entire mexican mafia and the entire russian mafia lived in the same area or state, who would run the prisons?

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 4th, 2005, 5:14 pm

Invincible wrote:I wonder if the entire mexican mafia and the entire russian mafia lived in the same area or state, who would run the prisons?
Their is already alot of Russian Mafia members in Cali and they don't and never will run the prisons. The Russian Mafia aren't "gangbangers" their gangsters they operate entirely different from the Mexican Mafia. If the AB don't run cali prisons what the hell makes you think the Russian Mafia would?

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 4th, 2005, 5:42 pm

Im sayinf if there were just as many of them as the eme. Most of them are too spread out.

cbi562
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by cbi562 » August 4th, 2005, 5:51 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Their is already alot of Russian Mafia members in Cali and they don't and never will run the prisons. The Russian Mafia aren't "gangbangers" their gangsters they operate entirely different from the Mexican Mafia. If the AB don't run cali prisons what the hell makes you think the Russian Mafia would?
Lots of members in Los Angeles and Las Vegas. Russian Mafia could care less to run jail shit. Lol how many members do they have in jail? Like one to two. They do smart crime so they do not get arrested. Who on the outside really cares about what goes on in jail! Mexican Mafia is just a bunch of thugs with drugs - no disrespect - but very true.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 4th, 2005, 5:56 pm

Invincible wrote:Im sayinf if there were just as many of them as the eme. Most of them are too spread out.
What part of they operate differently don't you understand?

The Mexican Mafia are gangbangers that are in and out the jails and pens all the time. The Russian Mafia deal in high stakes criminal activies NOT gangbanging and prison BS.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 4th, 2005, 9:58 pm

Invincible wrote:Im sayinf if there were just as many of them as the eme. Most of them are too spread out.
What dr. gonzo said, and also there is WAAAAYYYYY more people in the russian mafia than in eme, gangbangers are way tooooo stupid to not get caught, every single gangbanger gets caught like a month after they do a crime or on the crime scene, but usually organized gangsters get caught like after 10 or 20 years or so, gangs and crews are made of people that aren't as smart as real gangsters and they don't have good weapons and shit so they are fucced when it comes to crime. Dr. gonzo, there isn't 5000 people in the russian mafia, there is more than that, wayyy more, plus there is only 5000 people in the solntenskaya or whatever the hell its called which is the biggest group in the russian mafia and thats 1 out of over 8000 groups that have like an avarage of 50 to a 1000 people. I heard on this site that the russian mafia is taking over the israeli underworld which has like 3000-5000 or 8000-10,000 people, i don't know, i am not sure and anyways these are just my estimates. The number of the israeli mafia is in the thousands, since that article is from 1998 and now the year is 2005, thats 7 years later and that means that the israeli mafia is probably gone, but there maybe still a little bit of israeli organized crime left, but its weakned, so that means that there may be small groups or crime families but they are somewhere in the hundreds. All of the israeli gangsters that were as a whole mafia now maybe apart of the russian mafia.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 4th, 2005, 9:59 pm

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 4th, 2005, 10:40 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
What part of they operate differently don't you understand?

The Mexican Mafia are gangbangers that are in and out the jails and pens all the time. The Russian Mafia deal in high stakes criminal activies NOT gangbanging and prison BS.
not the ones in Russia. The vors were very deep in the gulags and I think thats how they formed, also thats how they recruit. And alot of themw er eknown to be coming in and out of the gulags and Russian prisons (Russia has like the second largest prison population behind the u.s). They are familiar with knife fighting and other shit especially since they are also trained by special forces veetrans and other hardasses. And also many of the small time gangsters do the red mafya's bidding on the streets of Russia so they end up probably doing alot of time in and out like the southsiders. I dont see how they are really different. The eme is a hierarchy of individuals who run other individuals and also generally dont do the small crimes but direct them, like the red mafiya. Both recruit in jails/gulags and have tatoos marking themselves. Both sell drugs and other things smuggling them internationally. etc. What Im saying is if a bunch of those Russians emigrated to the U.S jsut to fight the eme, or somehow they all ended up in one state like cali.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 4th, 2005, 10:55 pm

anyway most of these foreign Russian mafiosi only emigrated because of proof of jewish status, the reason the red mafya is msotly jewish in other countries beside the former su, is because thats the only way they could have emigrated. And, most of them only have a fraction of jewish ancestry or a relative somwhere whose jewish, but are considered pretty much genuine Russians. There are many pure Russians in the Russian mafia as well although mostly in Eastern Europe since they cant get visas as easily.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 4th, 2005, 11:00 pm

Invisible this ain't fucking Russia! So who cares about how the Russians run the prisons in Russia? Even if the Russian Mafia had as many soldiers as La Eme did in the cali prisons the Russians inside the pens would be taking orders from the AB or other white prison gangs.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe

When, I was referring to the 5,000 members, I was talking about the Solntsevskaya the most powerful mafia in all of Russia. And you still have not provided proof that their are 3 million Russian Mafia members.

mnjmc
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mnjmc » August 5th, 2005, 1:06 am

It is funny to me that all of you talk like you really know what is going on. None of you have a clue, again all you guys have are articles, and if they get simple street stuff wrong I can only imagine the errors they make on this big time stuff. The fact is none of you guys would know basic information on these crime groups.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 5th, 2005, 2:00 am

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Invisible this ain't #%@&#%@ Russia! So who cares about how the Russians run the prisons in Russia? Even if the Russian Mafia had as many soldiers as La Eme did in the cali prisons the Russians inside the pens would be taking orders from the AB or other white prison gangs.
the only reason the mexican mafia is more pwoerful than ab in cali only is becasue they have more soldiers, but the ab geenrally kill more and are more ruthless. And some say they run the prisons. EIther way they together with the eme run them. But if the russians had as many soldiers as the southsiders why would they be tkaing orders from the ab? they wouldnt have to.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 5th, 2005, 8:38 am

Invincible wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Invisible this ain't #%@&#%@ Russia! So who cares about how the Russians run the prisons in Russia? Even if the Russian Mafia had as many soldiers as La Eme did in the cali prisons the Russians inside the pens would be taking orders from the AB or other white prison gangs.
the only reason the mexican mafia is more pwoerful than ab in cali only is becasue they have more soldiers, but the ab geenrally kill more and are more ruthless. And some say they run the prisons. EIther way they together with the eme run them. But if the russians had as many soldiers as the southsiders why would they be tkaing orders from the ab? they wouldnt have to.
That's BS. In the 60's The Mexican Mafia and the AB had around the same numbers in the pens and the Mexican Mafia was still running shit. And their is no way in hell the AB would take orders from jews and russians in prison. The AB would go to war if they tried to move on them. And the Russian Mafia doesn't want to run the prisons.

Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 5th, 2005, 9:50 am

Yup, there is no comparison between street hoods and organised crime families - These groups are both called 'Mafia' in name only. The Russian Mafia cant be compared, they are a different entity entirely. Would you compare La Cosa Nostra or Neopolitan Mafia with La Eme? They are different creatures, no comparison.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 5th, 2005, 12:43 pm

The A.B. and Mexican Mafia run the majoriy of prisons in the U.S. In Cali..the Nazi Low Riders are making a strong run...

Most of the violent crimes in jails come from white gangs..These are facts!!!!

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 5th, 2005, 1:27 pm

Invincible wrote:The A.B. and Mexican Mafia run the majoriy of prisons in the U.S. In Cali..the Nazi Low Riders are making a strong run...

Most of the violent crimes in jails come from white gangs..These are facts!!!!
You don't know the hell you are talking about. The AB doesn't run shit. The AB is basically dead because of the all RICO charges they are facing. And the NLR is dead for not taking orders from the AB. The NLR are done they are a non-issue.

holyshit
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by holyshit » August 5th, 2005, 4:20 pm

Dr.Gonzo,

I laugh at your lack on knowlege. I deal with that shit everyday. I`ve seen Mexican Mafi guys with the names of AB dead tatt`ed on them out of respect..They run shit. They run it together...The NLR doesnt take orders from the B..They are two seperate gangs..The AB is drug free,the NLR run meth.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 5th, 2005, 4:41 pm

holyshit wrote:Dr.Gonzo,

I laugh at your lack on knowlege. I deal with that shit everyday. I`ve seen Mexican Mafi guys with the names of AB dead tatt`ed on them out of respect..They run shit. They run it together...The NLR doesnt take orders from the B..They are two seperate gangs..The AB is drug free,the NLR run meth.
The AB is drug free? That just shows how little you know about the AB.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 5th, 2005, 8:36 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:Invisible this ain't #%@�%@ Russia! So who cares about how the Russians run the prisons in Russia? Even if the Russian Mafia had as many soldiers as La Eme did in the cali prisons the Russians inside the pens would be taking orders from the AB or other white prison gangs.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe

When, I was referring to the 5,000 members, I was talking about the Solntsevskaya the most powerful mafia in all of Russia. And you still have not provided proof that their are 3 million Russian Mafia members.

Well you said that there is 5000 members in the russian mafia, not Solntsevskaya, but that is apart of the russian mafia, and who the hell cares about proof, i gave you enough proof for the israeli part, why the hell do i need to fuccin piss my self off looking for that site where it said that there is over 3 million russian mafia members just so you would start thinking of more BS about the site i will post when i find, i might not even find the site cause i have like over 100 sites on my favourites and all of them are mostly crime. Fucc off, don't tell me to find you proof, you know there is that much members, you just want to piss me off so i would have to murder somebody just to get rid of al of the stress that you want to put in my head, well you know what, you can't break me, you can't play with my mind, can't even make me snap, i wasn't as bad as before, but i can be badder if i want to, so shut up.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 5th, 2005, 8:49 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:The real Red Mafia is the Solntsevskaya and they have around 5,000 members.
I did say the Solntsevskaya had 5,000 members can't you read?

And the reason you can't find a link that says their is 3 million members of the Russian mafia is because their isn't.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 5th, 2005, 9:33 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 6th, 2005, 7:08 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:The real Red Mafia is the Solntsevskaya and they have around 5,000 members.

And the reason you can't find a link that says their is 3 million members of the Russian mafia is because their isn't.
Dumbass, their is a link but its impossible to find, don't belive me, i don't give a shit, i will keep telling you info thats real weather you like it or not, just don't start BS over it. You guys are so childish starting beef over a computer and can't come face-to-face. You didn't say that plus you put that right now when you wrote this and the russian mafia isn't the solntenskaya.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 6th, 2005, 7:29 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

Dumbass, their is a link but its impossible to find, don't belive me, i don't give a shit, i will keep telling you info thats real weather you like it or not, just don't start BS over it. You guys are so childish starting beef over a computer and can't come face-to-face. You didn't say that plus you put that right now when you wrote this and the russian mafia isn't the solntenskaya.
You are such worthless poster you can't even back up your statements. Why do you even bother posting you stupid retard. All your posts are garbage just like you.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 6th, 2005, 8:00 pm

And you are a bitch just like everyone else that beefed with me, me not garbage, dr gonzo very big bitch with huge titties. By the sound of your username i think you are a caveman from the iceage. Tell me what this means: "ugaa ug ugas uggga ug!!!!!" If you are too dumb enough to even understand ur own language, let me translate: "Fucc off you shity bitch."

Where do you live anyways? Probably got your computer from goodwill and the year of the model says: "100 million B.C." It can't even translate "ugaa", its sopposed to be "gonzo must eat shit to survive" since its in code, it reads garabge, tsk tsk tsk. Go back to the stoneage you stupid monkey, or the iceage, whichever suits u better.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 6th, 2005, 8:07 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:And you are a bitch just like everyone else that beefed with me, me not garbage, dr gonzo very big bitch with huge titties. By the sound of your username i think you are a caveman from the iceage. Tell me what this means: "ugaa ug ugas uggga ug!!!!!" If you are too dumb enough to even understand ur own language, let me translate: "Fucc off you shity bitch."

Where do you live anyways? Probably got your computer from goodwill and the year of the model says: "100 million B.C." It can't even translate "ugaa", its sopposed to be "gonzo must eat shit to survive" since its in code, it reads garabge, tsk tsk tsk. Go back to the stoneage you stupid monkey, or the iceage, whichever suits u better.
Typical fag response. I woudn't expect anything less from the biggest bitch here.

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 7th, 2005, 1:20 pm

http://www.usdoj.gov/usao/cac/pr2002/035.html
"? Brian Roberg, 30, of Ontario and Pomona, an NLR Senior who has controlled several prison yards where he has been incarcerated, currently on charges of grand theft auto at Pelican Bay;
? Jeffrey Langenhorst, 39, of Ontario, a Senior who has controlled prison yards in institutions where he has been housed, and who is currently being held on a parole violation at Corcoran State Prison;
? Ty Fowles, 34, of Garden Grove, another Senior who has controlled prison yards and jail and is currently incarcerated at Corcoran;"

http://www.splcenter.org/intel/intelrep ... sp?aid=469

"In 1999, police in Ontario, Calif., a city that had been particularly hard hit by NLR crimes, realized that they could not fight the gang alone and created the multi-agency Nazi Low Rider Task Force. The team gathered intelligence, pinpointed strongholds, and tracked down NLR fugitives with the help of the FBI, ATF, state Department of Corrections and other local police departments.

Ultimately, the task force generated more than 200 arrests on state charges and 13 arrests on federal charges, sending many remaining gang members underground. The charges ranged from drug trafficking to witness tampering and murder.

And in 2003, after four years of investigation, indictments were finally handed down against several NLR leaders for alleged violations of RICO, the Racketeer Influenced and Corrupt Organizations Act, a law designed to attack the Mafia and organized crime generally.

"We effectively took the legs out from under this organization," says McBride. "Did we wipe them out completely? No — that's not realistic."

"Ninety-nine percent of crimes are done for the benefit of the gang," says Corporal David McBride of the Ontario police department. "Very seldom will we see a race-based crime by the NLR. Members do their crimes at night, using dope to keep going."

NLR members, experts say, are remarkable for their propensity for violence — a propensity that has resulted numerous crimes, especially in California's small desert communities.

That, and their talents as drug dealers both on the street and in the prisons and juvenile facilities, brought them attention from older, more serious criminals — leaders of the Aryan Brotherhood (AB), the largest, most serious and most violent white supremacist prison gang in the nation."

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 7th, 2005, 5:52 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:And you are a bitch just like everyone else that beefed with me, me not garbage, dr gonzo very big bitch with huge titties. By the sound of your username i think you are a caveman from the iceage. Tell me what this means: "ugaa ug ugas uggga ug!!!!!" If you are too dumb enough to even understand ur own language, let me translate: "Fucc off you shity bitch."

Typical fag response. I woudn't expect anything less from the biggest bitch here.
Biggest bitch, eh? Well someone here woke up cranky this morning to see his prengancy control pills gone. Where is the baby, or is this it, am i talking to it right now????? I guess you probably are the baby, since you came out of ur mother's hairy cunt, this is how you should react, or your daddy fucced ur mommy and then left her then it was you that came out, you came from a bitch and you are a bitch, well, this little girl that i m talking to is a bitch named dr. ugaa gonzo, probably a nurse, not a doctor. I guess u r a pregnent bitch, so i will suggest you stop fuccing all of those horny men that like shemales.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 7th, 2005, 6:50 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

Biggest bitch, eh? Well someone here woke up cranky this morning to see his prengancy control pills gone. Where is the baby, or is this it, am i talking to it right now????? I guess you probably are the baby, since you came out of ur mother's hairy cunt, this is how you should react, or your daddy fucced ur mommy and then left her then it was you that came out, you came from a bitch and you are a bitch, well, this little girl that i m talking to is a bitch named dr. ugaa gonzo, probably a nurse, not a doctor. I guess u r a pregnent bitch, so i will suggest you stop fuccing all of those horny men that like shemales.
Blah Blah Blah

That's all you're good at running your mouth. No wonder your dick sucking skills are beyond repute. You should stick to sucking dick and making a good living rather then wasting your oral skills here you queer.