THE RUSSIAN MAFIA

In this section discuss Albania [Shqipërisë], Bulgaria [България], Croatia, Macedonia [Македонија, Makedonija] and Russia [Федерация, Rossiyskaya] including any other place on the Eastern European continent.
Noog
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Noog » August 8th, 2005, 8:19 am

Ha ha ha etc etc, gotta sympathise with the good Doctor on this one - funny beef, it's what the internet was invented for! Is that kid KFC -whatever-4loosers serious? Please man, don't crack me up, he doen't even cuss well, no style, no flow! Funny stuff.

But way off topic, which was an interesting read before soft lad started crying.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 8th, 2005, 1:49 pm

Dr. gonzo, i am not a queer, i don't suck on mammoth's dicks like you, i don't shave its hairy balls like you do with your teeth, you are one ugly motherfuccin iceage gorilla, sorry, i mean to say cavebitch, you suck on the mammoth's balls and it pays you with its hairy dick so you can eat it like a sausage, go suck on your man's dick and think about getting pregnant again, they don't have a condom, you can't wait, so why don't you do it while typing your next BS, - "Grllgh, me ugh ugga uh-- grllllllgh, oh thats nice sperm mister twinkie, can i have it in my vagina, i am dr. gonzo and i like doing this with your dick you horny candy, how about another baby?????" - see, you did say that. This is what mr. twinkie said: "Its alright, no more babies for me, i am wasted, go find another twinkie, and get away from me you stupid hoe, ill give you some advice, stop sucking on people's dicks and making your said pregnant, its not healthy for a bitch like you." Damn it gonzo, you have like 50 babies already that came from your shemale cliturus, probably from your ass, but you haven't shaved your bottocks since the day you were born, you should have shaved it when you froze and came to this time, its already like a friken forrest, and you do usually wear fur and shit on yourelf coming str8 from ur big fat hairy ass, there is a new thing invented, its called the razor, i know you used to make it out of sticks, but you won't be poor for long, try using the razor, but you will probably cut your hairy dick ass vagina and start to cry, so i will tell you how to use a razor, first, take the razor and shove it up your ass, well, thats how, i forgot for stupid cavemen like you tere is only one step.

Oh, and by the way, here is a pic of you for everyone to see:

[img]http://www.relaxspa.net/caveman.jpg[/img]

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 8th, 2005, 1:53 pm

Damn you are one ugly gorrilla.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 8th, 2005, 1:56 pm

This is your ass when a thosand people came to do a super mega plastic surgery on your ass, damn you sicko, don't put your hairy ass as a pic, i never knew it was that nice, but it was probably nice only for that second when you tooke the pic, so it probably fell apart and you grew some hair on it again. Anyways, here is the pic:

[img]images/avatars/2011880242f05079afca4.jpg[/img]

Nice ass you bitch, gonzo.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 8th, 2005, 1:59 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Dr. gonzo, i am not a queer, i don't suck on mammoth's dicks like you, i don't shave its hairy balls like you do with your teeth, you are one ugly motherfuccin iceage gorilla, sorry, i mean to say cavebitch, you suck on the mammoth's balls and it pays you with its hairy dick so you can eat it like a sausage, go suck on your man's dick and think about getting pregnant again, they don't have a condom, you can't wait, so why don't you do it while typing your next BS, - "Grllgh, me ugh ugga uh-- grllllllgh, oh thats nice sperm mister twinkie, can i have it in my vagina, i am dr. gonzo and i like doing this with your dick you horny candy, how about another baby?????" - see, you did say that. This is what mr. twinkie said: "Its alright, no more babies for me, i am wasted, go find another twinkie, and get away from me you stupid hoe, ill give you some advice, stop sucking on people's dicks and making your said pregnant, its not healthy for a bitch like you." Damn it gonzo, you have like 50 babies already that came from your shemale cliturus, probably from your ass, but you haven't shaved your bottocks since the day you were born, you should have shaved it when you froze and came to this time, its already like a friken forrest, and you do usually wear fur and shit on yourelf coming str8 from ur big fat hairy ass, there is a new thing invented, its called the razor, i know you used to make it out of sticks, but you won't be poor for long, try using the razor, but you will probably cut your hairy dick ass vagina and start to cry, so i will tell you how to use a razor, first, take the razor and shove it up your ass, well, thats how, i forgot for stupid cavemen like you tere is only one step.
You are NOT a queer? Puh-Lease

You are cocksucking fag plain and simple. Only a major homosexual as yourself would talk about bottocks, mammoth's dicks, mammoth's balls and hairy balls. You seem to know alot about your queer lovers. Why don't you stick to proving your little precious ass to more fags like yourself and stop wasting everybody times HERE with your ignorant and meaningless posts?

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » August 8th, 2005, 3:28 pm

Wow it went from talking to how many members the red mafia has to hairy mammoth dicks and balls. :evil:

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 8th, 2005, 10:00 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Dr. gonzo, i am not a queer, i don't suck on mammoth's dicks like you, i don't shave its hairy balls like you do with your teeth, you are one ugly motherfuccin iceage gorilla, sorry, i mean to say cavebitch, you suck on the mammoth's balls and it pays you with its hairy dick so you can eat it like a sausage, go suck on your man's dick and think about getting pregnant again, they don't have a condom, you can't wait, so why don't you do it while typing your next BS, - "Grllgh, me ugh ugga uh-- grllllllgh, oh thats nice sperm mister twinkie, can i have it in my vagina, i am dr. gonzo and i like doing this with your dick you horny candy, how about another baby?????" - see, you did say that. This is what mr. twinkie said: "Its alright, no more babies for me, i am wasted, go find another twinkie, and get away from me you stupid hoe, ill give you some advice, stop sucking on people's dicks and making your said pregnant, its not healthy for a bitch like you." Damn it gonzo, you have like 50 babies already that came from your shemale cliturus, probably from your ass, but you haven't shaved your bottocks since the day you were born, you should have shaved it when you froze and came to this time, its already like a friken forrest, and you do usually wear fur and shit on yourelf coming str8 from ur big fat hairy ass, there is a new thing invented, its called the razor, i know you used to make it out of sticks, but you won't be poor for long, try using the razor, but you will probably cut your hairy dick ass vagina and start to cry, so i will tell you how to use a razor, first, take the razor and shove it up your ass, well, thats how, i forgot for stupid cavemen like you tere is only one step.

You are cocksucking fag plain and simple. Only a major homosexual as yourself would talk about bottocks, mammoth's dicks, mammoth's balls and hairy balls. You seem to know alot about your queer lovers. Why don't you stick to proving your little precious ass to more fags like yourself and stop wasting everybody times HERE with your ignorant and meaningless posts?

Stick to the topic, you peice of shit, you are a fag like everone who starts beef for no reason, me a homo for talking about buttocks and mammoth's dicks????? Thats what you suck all night and day while jerking off with your vagina at the same time, i am proving my point showing you as a major fag, faggot, and whatever goes by the name and means the same meaning of "faggot". You can't prove that i am a fag, i proved that you are one ugly cavebitch, and only hoes and bitches like yourself say "PUH-LEASE" beacause that is girlish, you just gave yourself up with your bitching and complaining. You sound like a friken monkey, and a caveman became from a monkey so that proves you are one. I can imgine what you look like you hooker, a frikin parasite, nice ass like the pic you have but a hairy bitch motherfuccer that has female genes, i fucc nice women all day, and they are all shaved beteween their legs, not like your half dick in vagina, actually, i don't want to imagine what you look like you frickin four eyed monkey, probably sucked on you monkey bitch mommy's hairy, smelly, and ugly cunt instead of sucking on her titties, probably thought that white stuff that was coming out of her pussy was the milk, wasn't it sour, you fuccin cunt bitch motherfuccin asshole. As i said, stick to the topic.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 8th, 2005, 10:06 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:
Dr. Gonzo wrote:

Stick to the topic, you peice of shit, you are a fag like everone who starts beef for no reason, me a homo for talking about buttocks and mammoth's dicks????? Thats what you suck all night and day while jerking off with your vagina at the same time, i am proving my point showing you as a major fag, faggot, and whatever goes by the name and means the same meaning of "faggot". You can't prove that i am a fag, i proved that you are one ugly cavebitch, and only hoes and women like yourself say "PUH-LEASE" beacause that is girlish, you just gave yourself up with your bitching and complaining. You sound like a friken monkey, and a caveman became from a monkey so that proves you are one. I can imgine what you look like you hooker, a frikin parasite, nice ass like the pic you have but a hairy bitch motherfuccer that has female genes, i fucc nice women all day, and they are all shaved beteween their legs, not like your half dick in vagina, actually, i don't want to imagine what you look like you frickin four eyed monkey, probably sucked on you monkey bitch mommy's hairy, smelly, and ugly cunt instead of sucking on her titties, probably thought that white stuff that was coming out of her pussy was the milk, wasn't it sour, you fuccin cunt bitch motherfuccin ahole. As i said, stick to the topic.
Blah Blah Blah

Stick to sucking dick you queer that's all your good at.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 8th, 2005, 10:26 pm

Still with your dicksucking BS, tsk tsk tsk, don't make me call your heshe mr. slave guy named mr. twinkie to come and slap your ugly and smelly and dirty and hairy ass and ill tell him u miss him. Remember, you are the wife since you are a shemale, which makes you mostly a bitch, and your husband is a heshe which makes him mostly gay. Now stick to the topic you horny chewbacca ass baboon cave shemale mothafukka.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 8th, 2005, 10:37 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Still with your dicksucking BS, tsk tsk tsk, don't make me call your heshe mr. slave guy named mr. twinkie to come and slap your ugly and smelly and dirty and hairy ass and ill tell him u miss him. Remember, you are the wife since you are a shemale, which makes you mostly a bitch, and your husband is a heshe which makes him mostly gay. Now stick to the topic you horny chewbacca ass baboon cave shemale mothafukka.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^What a fag.............

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 9th, 2005, 2:03 pm

Stick to the topic, you are a fag, i am not. Now don't say anything to me but say something about this topic, the russian mafia.

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 9th, 2005, 2:24 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Stick to the topic, you are a fag, i am not. Now don't say anything to me but say something about this topic, the russian mafia.
Ok darling. No need to get your panties in a bunch.

Sentenza
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: American Samoa
What city do you live in now?: WestBerlin

Unread post by Sentenza » August 9th, 2005, 2:27 pm

Whoever said that there are Millions of Jews in Russia and the Russian Mafia seems to be wrong:

The Jewish Population of the World:
The estimated strength of world Jewry today is little more than 13 million. We say “estimated” not just because of the traditional Jewish reluctance to count its people, but also because of the impossible task of reaching out to so many unaffiliated Jews in the Diaspora.

United States 5,800,000
Israel 4,847,000
France 600,000
Russia 550,000
Ukraine 400,000
Canada 360,000
United Kingdom 300,000
Argentina 250,000
Brazil 130,000
South Africa 106,000
Australia 100,000
Hungary 80,000
Belarus 60,000
Germany 60,000
Mexico 40,700
Belgium 40,000
Italy 35,000
Uzbekistan 35,000
Venezuela 35,000
Uruguay 32,500
Azerbaijan 30,000
Moldova 30,000
Netherlands 30,000
Iran 25,000
Turkey 25,000
Sweden 18,000
Switzerland 18,000
Georgia 17,000
Chile 15,000
Kazakhstan 15,000
Latvia 15,000
Romania 14,000
Spain 14,000
Austria 10,000
Denmark 8,000
Poland 8,000
Morocco 7,500
Hawaii, USA 7,000
Panama 7,000
Czech Republic 6,000
India 6,000
Lithuania 6,000
Slovakia 6,000
Colombia 5,650
Greece 5,000
New Zealand 5,000
Kyrgyzstan 4,500
Bulgaria 3,000
Estonia 3,000
Peru 3,000
Puerto Rico 3,000
Costa Rica 2,500
Hong Kong 2,500
Yugoslavia 2,500
Croatia 2,000
Japan 2,000
Tunisia 2,000
Tajikistan 1,800
Norway 1,500
Guatemala 1,200
Finland 1,200
Paraguay 1,200
Turkmenistan 1,200
Cuba 1,000
Ecuador 1,000
Ireland 1,000
Monaco 1,000
Zimbabwe 925
Portugal 900
Yemen 800
Bosnia-Herzegovina 600
Gibraltar 600
Luxembourg 600
Ethiopia 500
Kenya 400
Netherlands Antilles 400
US Virgin Islands 400
Bolivia 380
Zaire 320
Jamaica 300
Singapore 300
Dominican Republic 250
Philippines 250
Syria 250
Thailand 250
Armenia 200
Bahamas 200
Suriname 200
South Korea 150
El Salvador 120
Iraq 120
Tahiti 120

http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... ewpop.html

Dr. Gonzo
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr. Gonzo » August 9th, 2005, 3:48 pm

I said their was millions of jews in Russia and the Ukraine. And that's true. I didn't say the Red Mafia had millions of Jews. The information in http://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/jso ... ewpop.html is highly inaccurate. Because most jews in that part of the world change their names and and don't classify themselves as jews because of all the anti-semetism in that part of the world.

Even Dr. A.Yu. Militaryov, rector of Jewish University (Moscow) believes their is millions of jews in Russia. And doesn't believe their are less then 550,000 jews in Russia.

A result of mass emigration and assimilation. Militaryov calls this number "especially funny". By his estimate, the real number should be 2-3 millions

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of ... viet_Union

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 9th, 2005, 4:13 pm

Dr. Gonzo wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Stick to the topic, you are a fag, i am not. Now don't say anything to me but say something about this topic, the russian mafia.
Ok darling. No need to get your panties in a bunch.
Whatever you say cutie.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 9th, 2005, 4:13 pm

[img]file://localhost/C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Petar%20Kocalev/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/M0DURD09/Picture%2520004[1].jpg[/img]

Invincible
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by Invincible » August 9th, 2005, 5:48 pm

kick you need to host that picture on tinypic.com before you psot the link.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 9th, 2005, 6:20 pm

Thanks man.

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » August 9th, 2005, 6:39 pm

Its true the Red Mafia has alot of Jews, there are 2 ethnic groups with the Russian Mafia, The Cossacks (Russian Orthodox) and Russian Jews.

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 9th, 2005, 7:26 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Dr. gonzo here is a pic of you for everyone to see: [img]http://www.relaxspa.net/caveman.jpg[/img]
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Typical fag response
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Biggest bitch, eh? Well someone here woke up cranky this morning to see his prengancy control pills gone. i don't shave its hairy balls like you do with your teeth, you are one ugly motherfuccin iceage gorilla, sorry, i mean to say cavebitch, you suck on the mammoth's balls and it pays you with its hairy dick so you can eat it like a sausage
Dr. Gonzo wrote:You are cocksucking fag plain and simple. Only a major homosexual as yourself would talk about bottocks, mammoth's dicks, mammoth's balls and hairy balls. You seem to know alot about your queer lovers
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:you are a fag like everone who starts beef for no reason, me a homo for talking about buttocks and mammoth's dicks????? Thats what you suck all night and day while jerking off with your vagina at the same time
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Blah Blah Blah

KCF wrote:stick to the topic you horny chewbacca ass baboon cave shemale mothafukka.
AAAAAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

OK OK You guys get the crown. This is the funniest beefs I ever read! O SHIT!! ROFL!! :lol: I had to let you know!

This shit is better than Chappels Show!

...O and why don't you swear KCF?

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 9th, 2005, 7:41 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Dr. gonzo here is a pic of you for everyone to see: [img]http://www.relaxspa.net/caveman.jpg[/img]
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Typical fag response
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Biggest bitch, eh? Well someone here woke up cranky this morning to see his prengancy control pills gone. i don't shave its hairy balls like you do with your teeth, you are one ugly motherfuccin iceage gorilla, sorry, i mean to say cavebitch, you suck on the mammoth's balls and it pays you with its hairy dick so you can eat it like a sausage
Dr. Gonzo wrote:You are cocksucking fag plain and simple. Only a major homosexual as yourself would talk about bottocks, mammoth's dicks, mammoth's balls and hairy balls. You seem to know alot about your queer lovers
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:you are a fag like everone who starts beef for no reason, me a homo for talking about buttocks and mammoth's dicks????? Thats what you suck all night and day while jerking off with your vagina at the same time
Dr. Gonzo wrote:Blah Blah Blah

KCF wrote:stick to the topic you horny chewbacca ass baboon cave shemale mothafukka.
AAAAAAAAHHH HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!!

OK OK You guys get the crown. This is the funniest beefs I ever read! O SHIT!! ROFL!! :lol: I had to let you know!

This shit is better than Chappels Show!

...O and why don't you swear KCF?
What do you mean i don't swear? Yeah, everything that i said was funnier than what he said, you got to admit, he was just too serious.

He sounds like mike jones on the beggining of back then.

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 10th, 2005, 1:45 am

Russian Mafia now use MSN to keep in contact across the world:
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe and Makedonija77 single and looking - for a mafia lady no doubt
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/ ... nija77.jpg[/img]

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 3:24 pm

Mothafukker, you went on my site you bitch, that profile hasn't been updated in months, so go fucc urself, i am currently getting a blowjob from a very nice hoe out of my pimp friend vault of sexy women. You can't even get a girlfriend you ugly bitch, england has the ugliest women in the world, i admit my country has ugly women too so you won't start BS about it and piss me off even more. I am gettin a blowjob and smokin the blunt so go fucc urself u faggot loser.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 3:27 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe and Makedonija77 single and looking - for a mafia lady no doubt
I am single and enjoying it, fuccin with the most beautiful hoes and its wonderful.

Word
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Word » August 10th, 2005, 4:59 pm

NW10 wrote:Russian Mafia now use MSN to keep in contact across the world:
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/ ... nija77.jpg[/img]

LMAO!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » August 10th, 2005, 5:41 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:Mothafukker, you went on my site you bitch, that profile hasn't been updated in months
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO LOL LMAO
kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: i am currently getting a blowjob from a very nice hoe

do it turn the bitch on when u posting on SGW then ? LMFAO

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote: i am currently getting a blowjob from a very nice hoe out of my pimp friend vault of sexy women.

hoe from your pimp friend hmmm you mean you had to pay for it? you ugly motherfucker.

i dont gots to pay for mine, my sexy lady do have me pussy whipped though so it means i gotta shag her fine ass every night!

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 7:43 pm

hoe from your pimp friend hmmm you mean you had to pay for it?
No i did certianly not had to pay for it, she was free, when i said pimp friend i mean a very close friend that has hundreds of active hookers and hundreds of active escorts, all on the street! Trust me, none of them have aids or HIV, they are clean as a baby's ass, if this pimp knew that person just gave one of his hoes aids or any disese, he would fucc that person up sooooo bad, he would be in a friken wheelchair 4 lyfe and always in excrutiating pain. Every nice hoe i get from him is free and every hoe he has is disese free and ecpecially nice, nice like that naked pic of that fine lady i posted or like a fuccing celebirty. And you have only one hoe so HA HA HA!!!!!

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 7:49 pm

NW10 Said:
I have a very small dick and i am very ugly and i never had a girl in my life, i tried getting a boyfriend but it wouldn't work because i am sooooo ugly and stupid and gay!!!!! And its true!!!!!
Oh my god i can't belive you told everyone the truth about yourself!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Primetime
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Primetime » August 10th, 2005, 8:10 pm

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe wrote:NW10 Said:
I have a very small dick and i am very ugly and i never had a girl in my life, i tried getting a boyfriend but it wouldn't work because i am sooooo ugly and stupid and gay!!!!! And its true!!!!!
Oh my god i can't belive you told everyone the truth about yourself!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Where did he say that?? :roll:

se11
Heavy Weight
Heavy Weight

Unread post by se11 » August 10th, 2005, 8:13 pm

kcf your the biggest joke ever. your insults are horrible, your lies about yourself are so unbelievable its pathetic, and your an idiot. what are you trying to prove?

Dr Funky
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by Dr Funky » August 10th, 2005, 8:20 pm

se11 wrote:kcf your the biggest joke ever. your insults are horrible, your lies about yourself are so unbelievable its pathetic, and your an idiot. what are you trying to prove?
The scary thing is, if someone is unstable enough and they talk like KCF, there is a chance that, that person can do some harm.

For example say someone walks around and wants to be like a gangster and they may not be. After a while they might do something like buy a gun and flash it around. After that it might go further and someone could get seriously hurt or killed.

Like if the person is at a party and someone insults them. That unstable person may go get that gun and kill an innocent person just to show how hard they are.

And then 2 lives are destroyed.

kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by kcf_4_ever_4_lyfe » August 10th, 2005, 10:38 pm

Dr Funky wrote:
se11 wrote:kcf your the biggest joke ever. your insults are horrible, your lies about yourself are so unbelievable its pathetic, and your an idiot. what are you trying to prove?
The scary thing is, if someone is unstable enough and they talk like KCF, there is a chance that, that person can do some harm.

For example say someone walks around and wants to be like a gangster and they may not be. After a while they might do something like buy a gun and flash it around. After that it might go further and someone could get seriously hurt or killed.

Like if the person is at a party and someone insults them. That unstable person may go get that gun and kill an innocent person just to show how hard they are.

And then 2 lives are destroyed.
See thats my point, i am gangsta!!!!!