Puerto Rico

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
nforcer8ballin

Re: Puerto Rico

Unread post by nforcer8ballin » November 12th, 2003, 8:47 pm

WHO ARE LOS SOLIDOS? WHAT GANGS ARE IN PUERTO RICO?

sneb101
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by sneb101 » December 1st, 2003, 6:05 pm

i dont know for a fact but i would guess that the latin kings and other gangs with significant puerto rican membership have ties in rico

lb516
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by lb516 » December 1st, 2003, 6:09 pm

netas run pr...

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » March 9th, 2004, 1:19 pm

I used to chill with a guy from Puerto Rico, and he told me about 2 gangs there, but I forgot the names. I do remember he said that these gangs would walk up to people and say "dry or wet"? if you said "dry" and the gang who was asking was "wet" they would jump you, and vice versa.

Anyone know anything about this? What are these gangs called?

I was told this a while ago, and don't remember many details other than that.

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » June 9th, 2004, 5:02 pm

Yeah Netas

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 8th, 2004, 5:40 pm

NETAS DEFINATELY RUN PR.............NO QUESTION.............HANDS DOWN.........THEY GOT THAT SHYT LOCKED LIKE NO OTHER............COPS ARE NETAS..........JUDGES ARE NETAS...............OLOD LADIES AND SHIT..........PRISONS ARE ALL NETAS.

THERE'S ALSO SOLIDOS......AZULES........21...............27..........LATIN KINGS................JUST TO NAME A FEW

mamlook
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by mamlook » November 30th, 2004, 2:38 am

Neta mos def runs it, no matter if your in an ice cream shop or prison...LKs aint shit in PR...INP also got power cuz they get some guns in from florida...la nuestra familia ummmm there are 3 more near Bayamon and Ponce Im trying to think of but I 4got

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 22nd, 2004, 8:23 am

Kings

#1LocCstu
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by #1LocCstu » January 5th, 2005, 1:54 pm

BrownAndProud wrote:NETAS DEFINATELY RUN PR.............NO QUESTION.............HANDS DOWN.........THEY GOT THAT SHYT LOCKED LIKE NO OTHER............COPS ARE NETAS..........JUDGES ARE NETAS...............OLOD LADIES AND SHIT..........PRISONS ARE ALL NETAS.

THERE'S ALSO SOLIDOS......AZULES........21...............27..........LATIN KINGS................JUST TO NAME A FEW
THey had some shit on prison jail in pr NETAS RUN SHIT BUT NOT ALL OF THEM ARE BAD SOME ARE 4 the GOOD CAUSE AND DISAGREE WITH THE DESTRUCTIVE ONE SO THERE ARE 2 SIDE 2 the NETHAz BUT THEY GOT PR

ben1986

Unread post by ben1986 » January 14th, 2005, 12:33 am

they would jump you

PUSSY MOVE. FIGHT FAIR ONES.

Return to “Mexico, Central America, South America & the Caribbean”