Latin Kings in Lima, Peru

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
K1LLJOY
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Latin Kings in Lima, Peru

Unread post by K1LLJOY » February 7th, 2004, 6:58 pm

the LATIN KINGS are in peru
thats all i know about that

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Re: Peru

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » April 7th, 2004, 12:53 pm

I heard that 18st. is in Peru.

Re: Peru gangs

Unread post by Guest » June 11th, 2004, 3:53 pm

TH3 SOUTH SIDE LOKOS ARE IN PERU FO YALL WHO DNOT KNO N YAH I REPP the SUR LOKOS IF YALL DIDNT KNO

MICK
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight

Unread post by MICK » July 14th, 2004, 9:07 pm

My best friend is from Lima, Peru.

He said there are Latin Kings and alot of gangs are like theif clans.(carjacking, robbing, burglary, ect.)

The most interesting thing he said was that alot of gangs are
"soccer related". Peru (and ALL other south american countries) are f*ckin nuts about their soccer teams. There are two teams in Peru. both from Lima, but different parts of the city. kind of like how there are the Yankees and the Mets, or the Cubs and the White Sox.

There are street gangs of fans from one team that form just to fight the fans of the other. From some of the sh*t he told me, there violent as hell.

He also said the whole hip hop "gangsta" image doesn't exist down there.
no one wears fubu or sean john or anthing like that. Apparently there is no gangsta rap influance at all. Its pretty interesting to see how different things are in other countries.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 8th, 2004, 10:40 am

i am peruvian myself. there are very few latin kings there. that is only because of the brothas that come here, become kings, and either go back to our country or are deported. so they go there, tell others about kings here and before u know it everyone wants to be down. now there is the issue of authenticity. 1/2 are fake from the gate. the other 1/2 never had the greenlight to start they own shyt out there, therefore making the whole set..........well.............fake.

in my opinion, to be an "active" latin king there in peru is not possible. it's a completely different culture. peru does have it's own gangs. 100's of them......and here in this tiny ass town in central jersey where i now live, there is a small group of peruvian gangmembers....but i wont give up any names..........PERUUUUUUUUUU

BROWN AND PROUD

Lonewolf
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: Tijuana

Unread post by Lonewolf » September 8th, 2004, 11:11 am

SENDERO LUMINOSO / SHINNING PATH not a street gang, but a political gang operating in the neighborhoods from what I've read.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » September 8th, 2004, 2:18 pm

UR RIGHT , SHINING PATH IS "NOT" GANG....NOT IN THE LEAST........IT IS A POLITICAL ORGANIZATION..........THEY DONT BANG.......THEY CAUSE GREAT CHANGE

proof1

Unread post by proof1 » October 7th, 2004, 4:42 pm

my homeboy lived down in peru once and he said that the street gangs in peru dont use any sourse of weapons. the only thing they go for iz either a blade or at least a 9. other wise they fight with fist. is this tru??

jimmy_tee
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by jimmy_tee » October 9th, 2004, 1:33 am

krookid wrote:My best friend is from Lima, Peru.

He said there are Latin Kings and alot of gangs are like theif clans.(carjacking, robbing, burglary, ect.)

The most interesting thing he said was that alot of gangs are
"soccer related". Peru (and ALL other south american countries) are f*ckin nuts about their soccer teams. There are two teams in Peru. both from Lima, but different parts of the city. kind of like how there are the Yankees and the Mets, or the Cubs and the White Sox.

There are street gangs of fans from one team that form just to fight the fans of the other. From some of the sh*t he told me, there violent as hell.

He also said the whole hip hop "gangsta" image doesn't exist down there.
no one wears fubu or sean john or anthing like that. Apparently there is no gangsta rap influance at all. Its pretty interesting to see how different things are in other countries.
Not really uncommon, all around Europe this happens every single soccer match. Have heard though that most of the bloodiest violence of soccer hooliganism happens in South America.

T3RRUK0
What city do you live in now?: Lima

Re: Latin Kings in Lima, Peru

Unread post by T3RRUK0 » August 6th, 2009, 4:12 pm

HEY I FROM LIMA PERU, BUT MY MOTHER IS A PERUVIAN & MI FATHER IS A RUSSIAN, SO SHINING PATH IS A POLITICAL MAOIST & NARCOTERRORISM GUERRILLA ORGANIZATION, MOST BRUTAL TERRORIST ATTACKS IN PERU & KILLING 70 000 PEOPLES.

*Maoist guerrilla movement formed by Abimael Guzman in the 1970s
Launched insurgency & terrorist attacks in rural areas in 1980
*70,000 killed in terror and counter-terror campaigns
*Guzman arrested and sentenced by military panel in 1992
Movement weakened and confined to jungle areas

THIS S THE POL POT & KHMER ROUGE OF SOUTH AMERICA !!!

MMRbkaRudog
Super Heavy Weight
Super Heavy Weight
What city do you live in now?: SJ

Unread post by MMRbkaRudog » August 6th, 2009, 8:04 pm

Guest wrote:TH3 SOUTH SIDE LOKOS ARE IN PERU FO YALL WHO DNOT KNO N YAH I REPP the SUR LOKOS IF YALL DIDNT KNO
You mean surenos? I heard of 14 & 13 being out there.

andrew
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by andrew » August 6th, 2009, 9:34 pm

proof1 wrote:my homeboy lived down in peru once and he said that the street gangs in peru dont use any sourse of weapons. the only thing they go for iz either a blade or at least a 9. other wise they fight with fist. is this tru??
hahahahhaa yeah they dont fight with any weapons, except for when they use knives and guns

T3RRUK0
What city do you live in now?: Lima

Unread post by T3RRUK0 » August 7th, 2009, 4:55 pm

yeah they peruvian street gangs fight with use knives and handguns...in the gangwar

Rayder
Straw Weight
Straw Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: compton

Unread post by Rayder » September 15th, 2010, 11:17 pm

hey,i think the latins hate russias or like this
or not ? :P