Cuba gangs

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » October 8th, 2005, 5:34 am

phr0z3n wrote:IF THEY WOULD LET ANY ONE COME TO THE STATES FIDEL WOULD BE THE ONLY ONLY ONE IN CUBA THOSE PEOPLE ARENT ALLOWED TO SPEAK WHAT THEY FEEL OF COURSE THEY ARE GONNA SAY THEY LIKE IT OVER THERE CAUSE THEY ARE AFRAID OF GETTING ARRESTED OR KILLED!
100% BS. Turn off the Fox News.
HOW IS IT BETTER NOW THEN IT WAS WITH BATISTA?
Oh man, do you really know what Batista did while he was in control?
JULY 26TH, THAT DAY FIDEL ATTACKED BATISTAS MONCADA ARMY BARRACKS THEY KILLED A BUNCH OF CUBAN SOLDIERS AND CIVILIANS
NOW THATS A TERRORIST
In July 26th in 1953 Castro's guerrillas managed to kill 22 Batista's soldiers as they killed 56 of Castro's (some of them were tortured to death like Abel Santamaría), and still you see Castro as the terrorist.

And don't forget that the people of Cuba helped Castro to overthrow Batista. Common people were on Fidel's side, not Batista's. Even complete military units of Batista began to join the guerrillas.
AND ARE YOU SURE YOUR FRIEND FROM "ICELAND" WAS CUBAN ? CAUSE I DONT KNOW A LOT OF CUBANS WHO LIKE THE COLD WEATHER I STAY IN MIAMI WHERE THE CUBANS STAY AT YOU WANT THE TRUE STORY COME OVER HERE.
He didn't like the cold weather, either. Who would? But he liked to travel around and see new places. That's why he stayed in Iceland. There were a lot of other Cubans, too.

And Miami Cubans... don't get any respect in Cuba. You should have heard how that Cuban friend of mine talked and despised the Miami Cubans. And Fidel wasn't even listening ;)

By the way, are you supporting the US embargo on Cuba?

phr0z3n

Unread post by phr0z3n » October 8th, 2005, 11:45 am

Tell me why did they kill my 3 cousins? why did they kill my dads friends and uncle? they had nothing to do with the revolution! I will never have respect for that motherfucker, why dont you tell me what batista did? oh yeah and why are you all over fidels nuts?

one last thing is the cuban peso worth anything in your country? :lol:

counter106
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by counter106 » October 26th, 2005, 11:24 pm

anyone ever tried the cuban cigar

NW10
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by NW10 » November 2nd, 2005, 4:37 am

counter106 wrote:anyone ever tried the cuban cigar
Whats this got to do with gangs in Cuba?

Anyone know of a prison gang the "Texas Syndicate" ? Supposedly its members are of Columbian and Cuban origin as well as other Latin American countries.

shadoworder
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by shadoworder » November 6th, 2005, 12:21 am

"Actually you are allowed to travel, why wouldn't you? It's the Americans that are not allowed to travel (to Cuba)."

Thats funny,someone shouldve told that to the tens of Thousands of Cubans 'Balseros' in the 90s who risked(and a lot of times lost) their lives trying to come to the USA.and they are still risking their lives to this day trying to cross the Atlantic on flimsy homemade rafts,tied together innertubes,even cars that have been converted into boats!

punamusta
Light Heavy Weight
Light Heavy Weight
If in the United States: Alabama
What city do you live in now?: see above

Unread post by punamusta » November 6th, 2005, 2:14 pm

shadoworder wrote:Thats funny,someone shouldve told that to the tens of Thousands of Cubans 'Balseros' in the 90s who risked(and a lot of times lost) their lives trying to come to the USA.and they are still risking their lives to this day trying to cross the Atlantic on flimsy homemade rafts,tied together innertubes,even cars that have been converted into boats!
Just as tens of thousands of people are doing when trying to get from Africa to Europe, or from Mexico to USA, etc. That don't mean that you're not allowed to travel. Or do you think that Mexico isn't allowing people to travel and that's why some people are risking their lives to get over the border?

Read what Amensty International tells about the human right situation in Cuba (http://web.amnesty.org/report2005/cub-summary-eng). And then compare it to some rich western country, like USA (http://web.amnesty.org/report2005/usa-summary-eng), and see that the human rights violations in Cuba aren't that severe that people tend to think. People see Cuba as an ultimate bad/evil, because of the massive propaganda in many capitalist & western countries, especially in USA. It's vital for the leaders of the western world that people think that the capitalist system is the only solution and that there is no options. That's why Cuba is always shown in a negative way.

And after you've look through those reports that take a look of everything good that Cuba has done in the past decades. Did you know that Castro offered 1100 doctors (each packed with 12 kilos of medicaments) to help the people of New Orleans immediately after the hurricane, but Bush refused? Or did you know that Cuba offers a 100% free eye surgery to the poor childrens of Venezuela and that already nearly 80 000 young venezuelans have been opereted in Cuba? Or did you know that over 25 000 Cuban doctors are working all around the 3rd world countries FOR FREE to help the people over there?

Now how many western countries do the same? And for free?

The right answer is: NONE. Capitalist countries don't do that. They SELL you whatever you need, but they never give it for free.

Cuba has done a LOT good in 3rd world countries. More than most of the western countries will ever do, although Cuba is a poor country itself (mostly because of the US embargo).

michael1447
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: Cracov

Re:

Unread post by michael1447 » August 11th, 2012, 3:26 am

kverdugazo wrote:^^ For posts like this is exactly why I called u an idiot...Talk to any cuban living in the US or any political prisioner in Cuba and see if anything u have said makes any sense. look dude communism will never work anywhere nor at anytime. Castro even tricked his own people at first then he came out declaring communism.. I wish the US would invade Cuba and Venezuela and get rid of Castro and Chavez. Chavez is such a bullshitter I can't believe that he actually tries to threaten that if the US invades it will start a 100yr war or some bullshiz he always says. When I was in Vzla a lot of psycologists and people told me that the man is literally crazy.
Bro, could you give me your link to your profil facebook ? I wanna chatting with you about United states, Cuba, Venezuela and Dominican Republic. Please give me ur facebook link.

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Re:

Unread post by istekse818 » August 30th, 2013, 6:13 pm

kverdugazo wrote:Dude are you crazy? You're actually for the so-called "revolution"? Why don't you go live there then and see what it's like under a communist government? You live in the UK so you have no clue what it's like you shouldn't take your freedom and free agency for granted homeskillet. I agree with you on getting rid of corruption and stuff like that but that's a tottally different thing homie. In Cuba there's no progression therefore no one is allowed to progress cuz the government oppresses everybody. That idiota in Venezuela [Chavez] is trying to do the same thing there. The people who are for that have no clue what they're getting into. Alot of us americans here take for granted our freedom the same freedom that lets us talk crap about our own government or protest or whatever.

Ask edward snowden how much freedom he has.....and cuba is the way it is because of atrade embargo dipshit....and chavez was a good man