MARA SALVATRUCHA DEEP IN MEXICO

Mexico and El Salvador has received the most international recognition for street gang development as a result of US deportation, but other countries in South & Central America & the Caribbean including Argentina, Belize, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Cuba, Domincan Republic, Ecuador, El Salvador, French Guiana, Guatemala, Guyana, Haiti [d'Haïti], Honduras, Jamaica, Mexico [Estados Unidos Mexicanos], Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru [Perú], Puerto Rico, Suriname, Uruguay, Venenzuela and many other islands in the Caribbean.
SHADY

MARA SALVATRUCHA DEEP IN MEXICO

Unread post by SHADY » July 8th, 2004, 2:12 pm

there deep at the guatemala border and in el d.f.

kg_loco1
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Re: MARA SALVATRUCHA DEEP IN MEXICO

Unread post by kg_loco1 » July 8th, 2004, 3:54 pm

i peeped some artical on the net bout these cats they were tatted up boy... i though i had alot till i saw em from faCE to foot with ink i think the artical was talking bout dudes getting killed in jail it was probably posted on here..... but yea they were also talking bout in salvador they rank numbers in the thousands

BABY_LOCS
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BABY_LOCS » August 14th, 2004, 10:35 am

THEY NEED TO BACK UP OUTTA THERE ON THE SERIO...THEY LOOK CRAZY AZ HELL TATTED 4RM THE SHOE UP

Red Rum56
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Red Rum56 » August 14th, 2004, 11:11 am

Mara Salvatrucha is essentially a spin-off of the Communist Farabundo Marti National Libereation Front of El Salvador. The Maras were spawned by communist dark Mestizo and Indian terrorists who had been driven ouf El Salvador by fierce right wing quasi-falangist death squads who rightly saw them as vicious terrorist who needed to be eliminated.
While not many of the death squad members were "White' in any sense we would accept it, they did tend to be much more Aryan than their enemies, and clearly and unequivocally favored the White side of their heritage and were definitely cultural westerners. Their hearts were in the right place, even if most were genetically a few tokes over the line.
The viciously Anti-White and all but Marxist Carter administration took large numbers of these scum as "refugees" When they came to the inner cities of the US they aqquired certain vestigaes of Negroid "Hip-Hop" gang culture,but neveretheless otherwise held themselves at arms length from the Negroes, who they hated as much or more than the Whites.
.Many of these Maras , unlike the Negroes have just enough White blood to be dangerous and self disciplined. They are not much of a factor in NY. but are expanding exponentially in the DC area.
Last edited by Red Rum56 on December 22nd, 2004, 1:24 pm, edited 2 times in total.

dopekid127
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by dopekid127 » August 14th, 2004, 4:17 pm

i read an article about the ms..i read about the death squads..thats messed up..and how they can get guns real easily..they trade handguns for machine guns and stuff like that..if i can find that article i'll post the link up here

Casper
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by Casper » August 15th, 2004, 1:11 pm

they showed a Documentary in Azteca 7 in Mexico when I went for a visit
Theyre all Split up,some claim MS13 and the Others are MS18
When Im over there I live By MS13

BfKCmOney
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by BfKCmOney » December 22nd, 2004, 8:21 am

BABY_LOCS wrote:THEY NEED TO BACK UP OUTTA THERE ON THE SERIO...THEY LOOK CRAZY AZ HELL TATTED 4RM THE SHOE UP
Simon man

DC
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DC » February 5th, 2005, 4:47 am

Snake whats the deal are you a NLR supportor.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 5th, 2005, 2:14 pm

DC wrote:Snake whats the deal are you a NLR supportor.
hes just a fuckin racist..

DiaBo
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by DiaBo » February 5th, 2005, 4:15 pm

NL i thought you was racist to cause you got the name NL.

Anonymous20

Unread post by Anonymous20 » February 6th, 2005, 10:06 am

DiaBo wrote:NL i thought you was racist to cause you got the name NL.
huh?? no man NL stands for netherlands lol:P
hell i don even know what NLD stands for...not that i wanna know..//

Sh3LLz
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Sh3LLz » February 14th, 2005, 1:18 pm

word is them niggas been contact by al queida....trying to get them to sneak terrorist in the country via mexico

DuarteESiderSGVX3
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by DuarteESiderSGVX3 » March 23rd, 2005, 5:02 pm

ey why are there even foos claiming mara salvatrucha when there mexicans? Why does mara salvatrucha claim the 13 when their Salvadoreans and 13 stabds for the mexican mafia

Unlimited
Straw Weight
Straw Weight

Unread post by Unlimited » March 24th, 2005, 12:04 am

DuarteESiderSGVX3 wrote:ey why are there even foos claiming mara salvatrucha when there mexicans? Why does mara salvatrucha claim the 13 when their Salvadoreans and 13 stands for the mexican mafia
That is what I am saying. MS formed because Salvadoreans were harassed and sometimes abused by Mexican-Americans in Los Angeles because Mexicans don't like any other Latin countries. The Salvadoreans then decided to start their own gang in order for their "protection". So why would Mexicans claim MS is they are the reason it formed in the first place.

sxr3no
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by sxr3no » May 19th, 2005, 12:44 pm

Well... what I know about MS is that back in the 80's there was a civil war in El Salvador and then many refugess who at one point fought with the FMLN Frente farabundo Marti para la Liberacion Nacional (Front Farabundo Marti for National Freedom.) after the war they weren't able to stay in the country so they were forced to leave many of them left to the US. Once they were here like every minority they they were obligated to form their own gang, after a while they started to get deported and then that's why they are deep down in El Salvador. Now about why are they claiming the 13... well ... I am so sure if this is the real story but I herd from my uncle (I believed him because he used to role with MS back in El Salvador) that The M was seeing that MS was growing and they started to hear that they wanted to become some kind of organized mob or some shit like that. I dont know how to explain it, and so the M put MS in greenlight and then I gues MS wasn't strong enough to rise against The M so they just back down eventually like every other gang in So Cal they started to pay taxes to The M thats why they got claim the 13.

Tha Mexakinz

Unread post by Tha Mexakinz » July 15th, 2005, 12:13 pm

pinches mierdas sekas killin innocents!!!FUCKIN BUSTERS HAHA ITS ALL ABOUT the ONE EIGHT PUTOS :twisted:

iLLbanianKid

Unread post by iLLbanianKid » August 16th, 2005, 11:37 pm

pinches mierdas sekas killin innocents!!!FUCKIN BUSTERS HAHA ITS ALL ABOUT the ONE EIGHT PUTOS
Mara Salvatrucha homez...

Tha Mexakinz

Unread post by Tha Mexakinz » October 8th, 2005, 9:51 am

KE SI PERO WE CALL THEM MIERDA SEKAS!!!FUCKIN MOCOSOS I HAT THEM :evil:

ChrisF202
Middle Weight
Middle Weight

Unread post by ChrisF202 » October 24th, 2005, 3:35 am

sxr3no wrote:Well... what I know about MS is that back in the 80's there was a civil war in El Salvador and then many refugess who at one point fought with the FMLN Frente farabundo Marti para la Liberacion Nacional (Front Farabundo Marti for National Freedom.) after the war they weren't able to stay in the country so they were forced to leave many of them left to the US. Once they were here like every minority they they were obligated to form their own gang, after a while they started to get deported and then that's why they are deep down in El Salvador. Now about why are they claiming the 13... well ... I am so sure if this is the real story but I herd from my uncle (I believed him because he used to role with MS back in El Salvador) that The M was seeing that MS was growing and they started to hear that they wanted to become some kind of organized mob or some shit like that. I dont know how to explain it, and so the M put MS in greenlight and then I gues MS wasn't strong enough to rise against The M so they just back down eventually like every other gang in So Cal they started to pay taxes to The M thats why they got claim the 13.
Some questions:

1) Is it possible that the civil war veterans could train current members in guerilla type fighting?
2) How many estimated are there in the NYC area?
3) What are the "warning signs" of their presence and the identifing characteristics of a member of MS-13?

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Arkansas
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » March 25th, 2010, 12:35 am

yeah they kould and have but in ell salvador you can learn from anybody every pueblo has its soldiers and guerilleros living in peace like how I think 1 day the gangs in el salvador will be living bekause the gangs aint really felt the wrath of the military or the people pueblo look at guatemala they hang gangsters in public burn um and in honduras they set the prisons on fire the reason itsl ike that in el salvador its bekause the people have let themselves but this year is different there killing gangbangers like krazy la sombra negra said they would go all out and your seing things again from the war like 10 to 11 die everyday in the kountry since 90s to 2009 but 2010 is like 15 to 20 and theres people getting killed in groups like 10 gangster dead thats straight out military men doing that...

pasalo92
What city do you live in now?: Ensenada

Unread post by pasalo92 » March 27th, 2010, 11:46 am

You can mostly see MS-13 in the central and southern part of Mexico (D.F., Oaxaca, Mexico state, Guerrero, Chiapas, Veracruz).
As its been said before, they originally started off in LA, trying to defend themselves from other mexican and black gangs. What really made them grow so much so fast, was that the US government decided to deport all the ms gangsters to el salvador, where they really expanded and eventually made they're way back to LA with more experience and knowledge.
As to the person that said that MS split up, thats not it. MS13 is one thing and 18th street gang (also known as M18, xv3st, etc) is another thing. They have different roots and are actually fierce rivals.
As to why MS has the 13, I think its to show they're respect to la eMe, but in most places 13 stands for surenios, as you can see in a lot of gangs in So Cal and Baja california, whereas the 14 stands for nortenio. In the streets each surenio gangs is independent, but in prison they all pay they're taxes and respecto the la eMe.

What city do you live in now?: tkt

Unread post by 395 » August 12th, 2010, 12:05 pm

mara salvatrucha is not deep in mexico.
i only see a 1 member here in tijuana. 1

RDRIGN
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: Tennessee
What city do you live in now?: Laredo

Unread post by RDRIGN » October 12th, 2010, 11:36 pm

Mara Salvatrucha is not "deep" in Mexico, sure some do work as car thiefs, drug street dealers, assassins, halcones for drug cartels but that's it. I'm not saying there aren't any clicks but they aren't that different than Mexican street gangs that work for the drug cartels.

istekse818
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
What city do you live in now?: san fernando

Unread post by istekse818 » August 31st, 2013, 10:26 pm

Florencia 13 is suppose to be the biggest gang in mexico then 18st and ms13 the 3rd

LAResident
Middle Weight
Middle Weight
If in the United States: California
What city do you live in now?: Los Angeles

Unread post by LAResident » October 30th, 2016, 11:12 pm

Ain't no secas in Mexico.